[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we fix Discord? Do you agree with that one DWK video?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: mad.png (664KB, 710x770px) Image search: [Google]
mad.png
664KB, 710x770px
How do we fix Discord? Do you agree with that one DWK video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6ZcupqrIWE

Even making him an actual couple with Fluttershy wouldn't do shit for him because Fluttershy isn't making him change, she's making excuses. So meme or no, that still leaves him as an eye-roll tier character. He was even shit in the finale and only did it for selfish reasons. What can be done?
>>
>>28999083
Being a father has changed many people for the better anon, I'm confident it will be the same with Discord.
>>
>>28999106
Even if that were the case, no it does not. Making a shitty person a father just makes them a shitty father. Don't rely on another life to improve yourself.
>>
>>28999083
>selfish reasons
Everybody does everything thinking about themselves.
Even helping others you'll be doing it to feels better with yourself.
grow up kiddo :^)
>>
>>28999144
Trixie, Thorax, and even Starlight did it for reasons greater than themselves. I'm just glad Discord was continuously shit on the entire time.
>>
>>28999083
DWK was really shitty in this video.
Fuck off with your reformation complex. Discord is a perfectly fine character as he is.
>>
>>28999083
Honestly.
I find Discord only pretending to be changed to keep Fluttershy around more interesting than he legit changed on a fundamental level.
>>
>>28999197
Its not necessarily even a reformation complex. Its that he has no arc or develoment. Every story with him is the same and he learns nothing.
>>
>>28999197
No, he's not
He barely has any purpose for even appearing other than fanservice
He had potential in the past seasons where he taught Twilight something while being a dick at the same time, but at the very end it would backfire and make it look like he was entirely in the wrong for the whole episode
Now he's just "muh Flutterbutter" and lolsorandumxD
>>
>>28999221
That has horrible implications for Fluttershy as well as the rest of the cast. He should be back in stone if he's like that IMO.

>>28999229
I don't get why they tried to introduce the Twilight teaching thing when they also made it clear he was wrong. I guess they dropped it so they could do like you said. Regardless there's no growth in either case.
>>
File: Rumpelstiltskin.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Rumpelstiltskin.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
>>28999083
>Fluttershy isn't making him change, she's making excuses
>only did it for selfish reasons
So what?
>>
>>28999083
>How do we fix Discord?
he doesnt need fixed.
>>
>>28999083
Turn him back to evil and be banished to the outlands from Equestria and Princess Celestia apologized to Fluttershy about her mistakes and Twilight Sparkle was right.
>>
>>28999083
A shit character never gets fixed.
>>
>>28999290
Spike says hi.
>>
>>28999291
Spike is and has always been shit.
>>
>>28999291
Spike was a good character since the start. It's just some of his episodes that were arguably bad.
>>
>>28999291
Blame the fucking writers
>>
>>28999301
He's only had a few very bad episodes but is a good character in general. Discord is shit and written intentionally shitty.

The fucking comics have done a better job at characterizing him than the show and they are garbage.
>>
>>28999227
>>28999229
DWK literally whined about, like a little child, that Discord is an 'asshole' and not reformed because he didn't sulk about his wrong doings like DWKs little waifu Sunset Shimmer.

I can't respect worthless shit like this.
>>
>>28999331
Discord sulks around when he gets his shit get kicked in, though. He just never learns from the bad feelings he feels.
>>
>>28999331
>DWKs little waifu Sunset Shimmer
But he's a Rarifag
He just knows good characters when he sees them
Sulking had nothing to do with it; it's the fact that nothing has changed in him to merit having him around as a recurring character because all he ever does is just get butthurt about not having his way
>>
>>28999083
I can't say I've ever slicked my nether regions for a demon donkey who sounds like an old man, but YMMV.
>>
>DWK
>"b-but he's one of us"

keep sucking that dick, you sheep faggots
>>
>>28999691
>having no taste
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.