[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what happens if a qt pegasus gives birth to a disgusting earth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

So what happens if a qt pegasus gives birth to a disgusting earth pony or a snobbish unicorn up in Cloudsdale? Is there a net emplacement up there to catch it? What holds up the net; it's not a cloud. Or does a nurse grab the foal and someone has to carry it down to the ground? Or do all the ponies just let Darwinism take it's course?
>>
I'd imagine they wouldn't have just clouds for a hospital. The foals would probably be light enough to stay on the clouds somehow anyways.
>>
I imagine a Spartan situation, they take the newborn to some rocks and leave them there to die.

Alternatively, they could be sent to some kind of orphanarium on the ground.
>>
Defective foals get taken to the Rainbow Factory so they don't contaminate the gene pool.
>>
>>28993871
spike ran on their road and then fell through the cloud itself. id say they have structures that can sit on clouds.
>>
>>28993871
Maybe pegasi and unicorn couples produce offsprings of their respective race only due to dominant strains in their chromosomes or something, only Earth ponies can produce offsprings of a different race than their parents.
>>
>>28993871
I assume the hospitals have solid walkable floors
>>
>>28993871
I found this thread on /pone/
>>
>>28995908
This thread is on /mlp/, though.
>>
>>28993871
Here ya go.
>>
>>28995995
This is why we can't have nice things.
>>
The moment it's found out their spouse is not of pure pegasus pedigree dating back to the first written records they get exiled like the filthy race traitors they are.
>>
>>28995995
I keked
>>
>>28995995
Brutal
>>
>>28993871
Well, I doubt this would even logistically happen. What cross breeding family would even live in Cloudesdale in the first place?
>>
>>28996502
Tell that to Flutteshy and Discord
>>
>>28996502
>cross breeding
Cake family established that your baby can be pretty much whatever the fucking race the dice end on.

Still, there exists solid ground in the sky, see the whole Wonderbolts Academy, they have a tarmac runway and everything floating in the air. So it's safe to assume that hospitals would have solid floor for foaling pegasi, or they could just fly down to the nearest city.
>>
>>28995995
Fue Fue Fue Fue
>>
>>28995995
Lmao
>>
File: NOW LOOK AT THIS NET.png (545KB, 850x433px) Image search: [Google]
NOW LOOK AT THIS NET.png
545KB, 850x433px
>>28993871

There's a whole team of people trained with nets ready to catch them.
>>
>>28993871
there are no non-pegasi in cloudsdale

that's the thing that makes ponyville unique, it's all 3 races living together
>>
>>28996548
fluttershy doesn't live in cloudsdale, she's scared of heights considereing her petty behavior
>>
>>28997927
>trained
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.