[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You did it >You finally got a job in Equestria >They

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: 1150949.png (444KB, 3000x1845px) Image search: [Google]
1150949.png
444KB, 3000x1845px
>You did it
>You finally got a job in Equestria
>They even said you were the "perfect fit" for the task
>You've been hiired to revive the snorefest known as the Equestrian Wrestling Federation, by writing compelling storylines for it
So, what do you do?
>>
>>28988757
>rape
Storyline
>>
>>28988757
Ah was raped by mah Pa mah Uncles an mah Cousins for loosin a pie eating contest! So now ah have ta rape everypony ah compete against! Ah am the Banged Mare!
>>
>>28988785
So, she's basically Bray Wyatt?
>>
>>28988757
Brutal, non consensual, relentless boops.
>>
>>28988757
>Be Randy Savage Macho Madness
>Oh yeah!
>Die on Earth
>Wrestle in Equestria
>>
>>28988797
>And Big Mac is Braun Strawman
OH MY GOD, THIS IS PERFECT
>>
File: Vinny-Ru.jpg (15KB, 300x266px) Image search: [Google]
Vinny-Ru.jpg
15KB, 300x266px
>Literally become Vince Russo in Equestria.

Shitty, incoherent sensationalist storylines ahoy!
>>
>Write a Bon Bon - Lyra breakup storylines
>Have Bon Bon taunt Lyra by saying on the ring that "hands are for losers!"
>in the ensuing brawl, have Cherry Berry and Carrot Top join sides with Bon Bon
>And Spike saving Lyra's ass
>>
>>28988757
Are we really doing this?
>>
File: MachoFish.png (186KB, 671x629px) Image search: [Google]
MachoFish.png
186KB, 671x629px
>>28988806
OH YEAH
>>
>>28988757
>not just going on erotic violence thread and joining the 50+ fellow wrestle fags over there

For what purpose do you do this?
>>
>>28988959
Fund it
>>
>>28988757
>She dook muh jorb!
>>
>>28989625
>erotic violence
...who fucking cares about that? I just want pony wrestlers tauting each other in stupid ways,
>>
>>28990386
It's like that but with added lewd, everything is better with lewd using 4chan logic right?
>>
>>28990441
>Added lewd
Sorry, my brain doesn't mix the two things well. To each his own.
>>
File: cface.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
cface.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
>>28988757
>Be Jim.
>The date is March 13, 2011
>You witness first hand the failure known only as Victory Road 2011 first hand.
>You simultaneously have a brain aneurysm multiple seizures and strokes a heart attack and your face implodes in on itself due to the strain of shit you just witnessed the at the same time.
>YFW these ponies are looking for someone to run their wrestling promotion and they hire Russo.
>>
>>28988757
>"By god."
"Applejack just sent the Party Pony Panko Puffs straight to hell!"
>"You're darn tooting, Sweetie Bell."
>"Will Panko be able to recover from that behind the ring reverse take-down?"
>"We'll find out, right after this word from our sponsor and my Granny."
>>
>>28988885
"Bro, were are gonna make it a Cutiemark on a Pole Match, bro. The Cutiemark Crusaders are gonna get the upper hand on the Team of Babs Seed, Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon... but swerve bro, Sweetie and Scootaloo turn on Applebloom and beat her down. Then bro, listen me out on this one, they are gonna get chicken wings and throw them at AB. But then Celestia comes out and tries to stop them. But bro I swear, Applebloom then turns on Celestia and it ends in a DQ Finish and Anon Chrysalis becomes the new champion. I know bro she is not in the company, but the ratings will be huge I sweeaaar. And for the next 5 Minutes...."
>>
>>28990588

>It's been a few years since thenand you have watched the rise and fall of the Pony Legends of Torment (PLoT).
>It began popular enough gimmicky but popular.
>They had begun with a unique hexagonal ring which in his infinite wisdom Russo named the PLoT-hole.
>first was the changeling invasion angle, then the whole fake Spike thing. Things really began to go south though when they tried a story-line where "Big Sexy" Macintosh got ran over by a really big cart. Its still a mystery who was driving it cause they canceled that whole idea about halfway through.
>Things then began to go south when they gave the belt to Rara, began bringing in all kinds of celebrities and they had had a feud between Vince Mc'Mane and Filthy Rich.
>After that there was a bit of a slump and everything became boring. Until someone new came along to make the show less boring.
>Some strange green headed fellow.
"Can't be worse than Russo...Can it?"
>>
File: laughtears.jpg (27KB, 340x314px) Image search: [Google]
laughtears.jpg
27KB, 340x314px
>>28991304
>the changeling invasion angle
>>
File: motherly glimmerglam.gif (637KB, 300x331px) Image search: [Google]
motherly glimmerglam.gif
637KB, 300x331px
GlimGlam for a John Cena
>>
>>28991977
>Cena
Pls, Glimmer is a Baron Corbin, at best.
>>
>>28992056
>Baron Corbin
Glim is a Cena, obvi
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_K6QOwm_eg
>>
>>28988757
I miss /fit/
>>
>rape all wrestlers

Turn the ring into a ky jelly pit.

>Lets get it on!
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.