[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Sunset Shimmer has earned three different fall formal awards

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

>Sunset Shimmer has earned three different fall formal awards
>lost the fourth one to Twilight Sparkle
>Legend of Everfree takes place in summer and they haven't graduated yet

What did they mean by this?
>>
>>28988479
Well, the school clearly houses younger students since CMC, Snips and Snails, and DT/SS are there so who knows what the fuck the rules are....maybe Sunset has been there since she was in what most people would consider middle school
>>
>>28988479
Maybe it's the senior trip?
Some schools do weird shit like that.
And most don't let out until early June anyways.
>>
>>28988479
Two of them were Spring Fling crowns.
>>
>>28988479
>They're still in high school
>Supposedly adults in Equestria

What did they mean by this?
>>
>>28988479
this is a cartoon high school.
this is like asking why timmer turner never grew up
>>
>>28988479
I just assumed that it's similar to those weird schools in Canada that combines Middle Schools with the Highschool in one building.

>>28988505
Horses age faster then humans? Like dogs? Or maybe Hasbro just wanted to make a movie for little girls and we shouldn't question it.

Or maybe Twilight and Sunset are really young looking adults creepily hanging around teenagers.
>>
>>28988505
I never thought of them as "adults" in Equestria. I always thought of them around the age of High School students.
>>
>>28989583
Well, I also had that thought in my mind.... At least until that episode where Zephyr Breeze appear and I realized that Fluttershy is old enough to have a little brother who just graduated from college.
>>
>>28989649
S6 isn't canon dude. The writers rape lore and the FiM universe alike, just ignore it.
>>
>>28988505

I think they are still the equivalent to teens, like 16 to 19, I mean fully grown but not old at all.

I mean Twilight's mom, cherilee, the mayor etc, are the same size but lder than them.

EQ are just about 2 to 3 years youger because they need to compete with monster high.

It also seems that it do combines middleschool and highschool, hence why there is QMC, however I think they made them OLDER since they seemed to be like elementary schoolers in the ponyverse. Well at least they have boobs now.
>>
File: 1448933797608.png (355KB, 1024x1551px) Image search: [Google]
1448933797608.png
355KB, 1024x1551px
>>28989662
>Well at least they have boobs now
I want to suck on Sweetie's bee stings.
>>
>>28988506

Is to compete with Ever After high. they are about 3 years younger.

My complain is that there is no black guys in Equestria Girls.
>>
>>28989153
>Horses age faster then humans? Like dogs?
They don't age faster, they just have a shorter lifespan
>>
>>28989666

but she is like 13
>>
>>28988479
She looks kind of happy and nice during her first victory of the formal award. Think she was happy with Flash Sentry as her bf and the new human life and only afterwards decided to take over Equestria?
>>
File: 1479251449006.jpg (115KB, 606x600px) Image search: [Google]
1479251449006.jpg
115KB, 606x600px
>>28989674
I know right? It's great.
>>
>>28988479
My guess is it takes place in a country with only 2 sets of schooling primary and high.

That gives her up to 5 years there
>>
>>28988479
>Legend of Everfree takes place in summer
How you determined this?
>>
>>28989716
>Summer camp
Gee, I don't know.
>>
>>28988487
Or the CMC, DT/SP and Snips/Snails are in their first year as Freshman in high school. Don't know why everyone seems to miss that.
>>
>>28989684
Might be just that she had just started working her way up the social ladder and had to keep a "nice" appearance before letting the full bitch out on the other students once she was established as queen bee.

But the idea of her being genuinely happy with Flash is a sweet one. Makes him breaking up with her in full bitch mode more believable as yet another thing to generate all the anger.
>>
File: medium (1).png (103KB, 312x600px) Image search: [Google]
medium (1).png
103KB, 312x600px
>>28989667
I don't even think there's black people. This is the closest thing to a black person in the EqGverse
>>
>>28989674
If she's a freshman she would be 15 in most locales.
>>
>>28988479
In my school they had one for every grade each year, it's possible and she looks smaller in every picture
/thread
>>
EQG universe doesn't follow the regular order of seasons
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.