[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /MLP/, which band would each main 6 member listen to. I'll

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

File: images.jpg (13KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
13KB, 205x246px
Hey /MLP/, which band would each main 6 member listen to. I'll start, Rainbow Cunt, Blink 182
>>
>>28987877
>each main 6 member
excluded again by OP. Great. See if I fucking care.
>>
>>28987877
>no hooves
>>
>>28987877
The real question is would she prefer Matt Skiba or Tom Delel
>>
>>28988115
I'd imagine Tom, because of his humor.
>>
Rainbow Dash, Green Day
Twilight Sparkle, Rush
Applejack, Lynrd Skynrd (or however you spell their dumb name)
Pinkie Pie, KISS
Fluttershy, Grateful Dead
Rarity....I'm stumped, I can't imagine her enjoying rock music period desu
>>
>>28988229
OP doesn't say it has to be rock.

Rarara - Manhattan Transfer
>>
>>28988189
Pity.
I feel Skiba is the superior musician.
>>
Rarara-madonna
Twilight-anything smooth jazz
Pinkie-EDM
Rainbow-Metallica and her favourite song would be ride the lightning.
Fluttershy-folk music that no ones ever heard of.
Aj-Country (classic country, not hick hop)
>>
>imposing your own taste on horses
rd:offspring
twi:artic monkeys
aj:johnny cash
ponk:weird al
flutter:alt-j
rara:>whatevers on the radio
>>
File: 1480612282926.png (320KB, 465x679px) Image search: [Google]
1480612282926.png
320KB, 465x679px
>>28987877
Fuck you, it's main 7 now
For Shimmer I'm gonna say one of those old rock bands like AC/DC
>>
File: 1477444365419.jpg (54KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1477444365419.jpg
54KB, 640x480px
>>28988360
>ponk:weird al
>>
>>28988360
if you say so>>28988365
star:beatles
sun:still probably ac/dc
>>
Ponk: ICP/AMB
>>
File: spider-lad.jpg (176KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
spider-lad.jpg
176KB, 1920x1080px
>>28988365
>one of those old rock bands like AC/DC

Hey, remember that really old movie....the Empire Strikes Back?
>>
>>28988360
Offspring is too smart for Rainbow Dash (which says a lot), and Arctic Monkeys is too dumb for Twilight
>>
Princess Celestia: Sun Ra
>>
>>28988392
>icp/amb
I feel embarrassed to even type this or display that I have this knowledge, but the fact that you put amb in there as opposed to even twiztid is just wtf
>>
>>28987877
Rainbow Dash: Simple Plan, Green Day ( Pop Punk )
Twilight Sparkle: Beethoven maybe??
Applejack: Tim McGraw, Toby Keith ( Country )
Pinkie Pie: P!nk ( Pop )
Fluttershy: Kumbaya?? ( Gay Shit )
Rarity: ...
>>
>>28988392
>Ponk
>ICP
I'm 110% okay with this.
>>
>>28988229
I can agree with this.
>Dashie..douchey bro punk
>Twi..nerdy prog
>AJ..southern rock
>Ponk..band known for anthemic party songs and theatrics
>Flutters..hippie band

But I think I can think of bands for Rarity, and maybe I'm wrong here but maybe Trans Siberian Orchestra? Or maybe something feminine like Evanescence? I don't know.
>>
>>28987881
Don't worry, maybe someday Applejack will part of the group again.
>>
Rarity: Oasis
>>
File: 1476614915032.png (636KB, 1043x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1476614915032.png
636KB, 1043x1080px
Everyone seems to be having trouble with Rarity, but it's so simple.

>Rainbow Dash-Black Flag, Deftones, and probably something like American Football, Modest Mouse
>Pinkie Pie-Elvis Costello, Everything Everything, I feel like she would also listen to weird shit like Black Moth Super Rainbow or Aphex Twin
>Applejack-I feel like it's too obvious say she would listen to Country, but probably Johnny Cash, Willie Nelson and maybe Bob Dylan if she's feeling folksy
>Fluttershy- I think Fluttershy would listen to some very strange stuff that nobody really knows about, stuff like Swans, The Microphones, Mount Eerie, The Middle East
>Twilight Sparkle- Twi would totally listen to math rock, so stuff like Slint, Polvo and probably Sonic Youth and The Smiths.
>Rarity- It's so obvious that she would listen to stuff like Peter Gabriel, Kate Bush, David Bowie, Talking Heads, basically a lot of 80's shit.
And for an extra
>Sunset Shimmer- I feel like post-rock would be right up her alley, so stuff like Mogwai, GY!BE, Have a Nice Life also Shoegaze like My Bloody Valentine.

Probably went a bit deeper than I should have and I based all of this on my own tastes and they're fictional characters so who the fuck knows.
>>
Does noone think flutters would be into grunge. Like Nirvana, milk teeth, alice in chains etc. And as for twilight, Arctic Monkeys,
Or Joy Division. For applejack how about The White Stripes cause they're garage rock with blues.
>>
>>28989926
You're really overestimating the musical taste of normies here. AJ and Rarara are the only ones that seem accurate.

Yes, all the Mane 6 are normies. Twi before she got friends and Flutters are the only ones that could be considered not normalfags.
>>
>>28989926
Why the fuck would Fluttershy listen to Swans
>>
I think most of you faggots forget that they're teenagers.
They don't listen to classic rock, death metal or any other autistic music. They listen to what most teenagers listen to; shit.
>>
>>28991001
>they're teenagers
>They don't listen to death metal or any other autistic music
Really now? It's fully grown adults who get into meme music and death metal? Not a lot of edgy teens who want to feel different from the rest of them?
>>
>>28991074
>he doesn't like death metal
Expand your tastes
>>
>>28991074
>meme music

this is why people hate /mlp/
>>
>>28991120
Isn't meme music /mu/'s job?
>>
>>28991001
>classic rock
*dadrock
>death metal
Only if it's technical enough. And both of them ARE meme genres, you dipshit, especially the death metal with its ridiculous band logos.
>>
>>28991127
it doesn't matter because anyone who uses the terms "meme genre", "meme game" or anything of the sort are mentally deficient
>>
>>28991092
I kind of still do, but I outgrew my obsession with it once I got out of high school, as most people do. Haven't you seen all the people asking "so when did you grow out of metal music?". There's plenty of great bands, for sure, but its so common for teens to be really into that stuff. It's certainly not above them, and to say that all teens only listen to radio stuff is as fair as to say all adults only listen to radio shit. Their tastes will certainly improve as they age, but if they only care about what's on the radio when they're 17, that probably won't change any time soon.

>>28991120
When he says "autistic music", I think of novelty shit like vaporwave. Maybe that's not what he meant, but I wasn't the one who started with the vague labels.
>>
>>28991138
"dadrock" is a term used exclusively by people who don't know a lick about music

So is "classic rock", to be honest.
>hurp I don't know anything about music, let me dismiss all music that came before my time cause I'm an assclown
>>
>>28991001
Yeah because I never knew any teenagers who listened to rock or metal....

Oh wait...the mane 6 have a fucking rock band
>>
Applejack - primus
>>
>>28991209
I agree, but my point is many metal bands are highly technical, emphasizing musical and compositional skill. Dismissing it as music for edgy teenagers just because it doesn't explore many emotional, real world topics and prefers sci-fi, occult, and generally "edgy" and contrarian topics is rather close-minded.
>>
>>28991224
rock(Breaking Benjamin) isn't classic rock(def leppard). And metal(Five Finger Death Punch) isn't death metal(some German shit).

That isn't to say that either are bad or good. Just making a point.
>>
Rarity - Marina and the Diamonds

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fonsGqCtUnA
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.