[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Why must you hide privet Ahnon? In order to survive next

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 11

File: image.png (366KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
366KB, 1024x768px
>Why must you hide privet Ahnon? In order to survive next Great War, whole family must be trained in combat
What will you do?
>>
>>28987005
Trixie, little Misha cant even walk.
>>
>>28987005
This what happens if you don't train Trixie.
>>
>>28987029
>Misha will be dead when enemy come to family, unless she learn fighting with rest of family.
>>
What wrong Ahnon? You afraid of ak-47? Not even child afraid of in home country, Trixie help you be real man!
>>
File: fhlZNeS[1].jpg (527KB, 2048x1224px) Image search: [Google]
fhlZNeS[1].jpg
527KB, 2048x1224px
I train comrade child Viktor Ivan Reznov how to fire boolet, dodge boolet, and to overpower recoil.
>>
You like, Ahnon? Trixie have the large breasts for raise child.
>>
File: anon born2shitpost.png (113KB, 839x646px) Image search: [Google]
anon born2shitpost.png
113KB, 839x646px
>>28987005
But Trixie we cant be train by shootings people, I know a good place to shoot animals that its just in fronts of schools.
>>
>>28987005
Privet, tovarish Tricks-she.
>>
>>28987005
>"Trixie it's just airsoft calm down."
>>
>>28987132
>that pic
top fucking unf
>>
>>28987005
I demand some green!
please?
>>
File: chuckls sovietly.jpg (57KB, 480x680px) Image search: [Google]
chuckls sovietly.jpg
57KB, 480x680px
>>28987005
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HF3pv6WsJrs&ab_channel=TheR0ckkid
>>
Old Threads:
#1 Thread https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/28738135/
#2 Thread https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/28824709/

http://www.strawpoll.me/11786704

There is need of the greentext-anons.
>>
>>28987005
Really?
>>
Green pls
>>
>>28989784
>>28989620
This pls
>>
File: IMG_0771.png (318KB, 1126x2121px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0771.png
318KB, 1126x2121px
Reminded me of this little jem
>>
>>28990488
Like >>28988742 already mentioned.
What happened to this green? And who's the Author?
>>
>>28990785
Thread died and Writefriend was never heard from again
>>
>>28987005
For some reason I read this in Ted Cruz's voice
>>
File: image.gif (198KB, 512x532px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
198KB, 512x532px
Is time for night of date, Ahnon. Where will we go?
>>
>>28987005
>>28991166
"When you said the date is going to be like a gun, I did not think you meant that literally!"

>But this insight came a litte bit too late. 'If powerful and great Trixie want to make date going like gun she's gonna doing it'
>>
>>28987005
>>
>>28991733
I guess that settles it.
The world must have more Russian Trixie
>>
>>28990990
the delegates anon
>>
>>28987390
underrated
>>
"T-Trixie, is that a gun?"
>"Nyet. Is not just gun, is Aвтoмaт Кaлaшникoвa."
"You can't have that in school! You'll get into trouble!"
>"cyкa блять. American schools are of make pussies. Rifle is fine."
>You feel vaguely insulted.
>"Here, this make you of calmings. Is good."
"Oh come on, Vodka too?"
>>
>>28995543
Trixie knows best, blyat!
>>
>>28987390
>You drop down, pressing your back against the grey wall of cold concrete and carefully spy around the corner.
>Looks clear.
>Happy to have a moment to catch your breath and service your weapon, you take inventory.
>You pull out a clear plastic can of pellets, careful not to shake their contents too much and give away your position with the characteristic rattle of plastic.
>"Comrade Anon!"
>You jerk your head around, the grip on your replica M4A1 tightening.
>Looking up, you see a familiar face, lavender eyes curiously mustering you in your state of surprise.
"Trixie!" you angrily whisper at the girl, an intimidating AK-74 casually held in her hands.
"Sit down!"
>Trixie follows your order and squats down next to you, the fabric of her tight-fitting blue hoody playfully outlining the curves of her body.
>"Is of great pleasure to be finding you, comrade Anon. Trixie is of hopes we can assist one another in struggle against devilish forces of capitalism, дa."
>Not again with this.
"You’re not a Russian, Trix", you state with annoyance, the weird habit of your friend adapting these blatantly fake mannerisms together with the painful accent nothing new to you.
>Something about your regular airsoft get-togethers just brings out the actor in her.
>"The Trixie is not of understandings, comrade. Maybe Privet Anon did of drank too much of the vodka?"
>You sigh, cycling your rifle with a small, metallic crack.
>The pseudo-Russian girl looks at you with disgust.
"Spare me! Not this again…" you knowingly begin to argue.
>"Anon, your rifle is of using direct impingement system which is basically same as poops where you eats."
"Yeah yeah…"
>"Is rifle of gypsy westerner design produced by fascists and capitalists. You should of bring glorious Kalashnikova rifle into battle, which is same wound for less cost."
>>
>>28996365
>Getting ready to continue pushing up with the annoying girl now apparently a member of your squad, you rise up, doing your best to ignore her ramblings.
>"Maybe you is of want to question rifle design conceived by glorious comrade Mikhail Kalashnikov? Maybe the Trixie should of be reporting Privet Anon to secret police."
>You jump around the corner and Trixie follows, quickly letting off a few bursts in the general direction of a red-and-yellow-haired figure crouching in the shadows at the far end of the dusty corridor, all the while ranting about ammo types and operating procedures.
>A surprised shriek comes down the hallway, the ambushed girl on the other side dropping to the floor in pain.
>"Is good gun, дa? Very strong. Powerful."
"Let’s just keep going."
>"The Trixie agrees."
>>
>>28996369
Finally someone who delivers good green! Keep going, writefriend, you are the messias we were waiting for!
>>
>>28989620
>>
>>28996365
>"Anon, your rifle is of using direct impingement system which is basically same as poops where you eats."
That fucking fudd meme again.

Dropped this story, it's a shame too.
>>
>>28987005
>not having entire family be trained in combat
It's like you want home robbed and sisters raped.
>>
>>28997545
Are you talking about WWII where Russians raped dozens of german women?
>>
File: trixie.png (6KB, 652x327px) Image search: [Google]
trixie.png
6KB, 652x327px
>>
>>28996935
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.