[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name your favorite pony. Name your favorite vidya game. Name

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 23

File: Cry Liquid Pride.jpg (41KB, 500x266px) Image search: [Google]
Cry Liquid Pride.jpg
41KB, 500x266px
Name your favorite pony.
Name your favorite vidya game.
Name your favorite movie.
Name your favorite body part.
Name the closest object directly behind you (where you are sitting and empty walls behind you don't count).

Your pony has just been captured by the villain from the game who is following the plot of the movie. Before escaping the villain hit you in your chosen body part with the object, taking into account any and all powers and abilities he/she possesses.

How fucked are you? Will you be able to rescue your favorite pony?
>>
>>28980141
Starlight Glimmer captured by Dire and Radiant, as part of a deep sea ocean exploration. I've got a black eye and possibly some severe cuts to the face.
Pretty fucked.
>>
>>28980141
Nightmare Moon is captured by the Skedar who plan to use the Goldeneye satellite to rob the Bank of England and cause a worldwide financial meltdown. Before escaping, the Skedar leader hit my ballsack with a laundry bag slightly filled with laundry

No hope in hell
>>
File: 1476559500516.jpg (1005KB, 2470x3048px) Image search: [Google]
1476559500516.jpg
1005KB, 2470x3048px
>>28980141
Sunset Shimmer captured by (I dont know the villain of Overwatch. Talon, I guess?) While trying to invade Azeroth via Gul' Dan's portal and my dick just got smash by my couch.
I don't know if I could save her but she could handle herself.
>>
File: yeah, this won't end well.jpg (104KB, 515x515px) Image search: [Google]
yeah, this won't end well.jpg
104KB, 515x515px
>>28980141
Rarity got captured by Osmund Saddler because she's the Fifth Element. My left arm is probably either completely broken or torn off by the sheer force of him swinging my dresser at me, or maybe I'm just dead.

I'd say I'm pretty fucking dead.
>>
File: Rez.png (71KB, 380x298px) Image search: [Google]
Rez.png
71KB, 380x298px
>>28980141
>Rarity
>Gex: Enter the Gecko
>Thief and the Cobbler
>eyes
>pillow

Rarity is captured by pic related so he can marry her and conquer Equestria.

A pillow to the face doesn't sound too painful, but I don't think I can rescue her with one.
>>
Luna has been captured by robot mercenaries as a way to kill the king and rule over the kingdom. I get hit in the head with a curtain.
>How fucked am I
As long as we don't have a sniper or demoknight I'll be with my waifu.
feelsgoodman.jpg
>>
File: widowmaker-1200x675.png (935KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
widowmaker-1200x675.png
935KB, 1200x675px
>>28980200
Now that I think about it, the last person that was kidnapped by Talon didn't turn out well
>>
>>28980141
lyra captured by blutarch and redmond mann, in sweden. my right hand is hit by by blood/cum rag so nothing is really different.
kinda fucked, but not really assuming they can't along.
>>
File: wham.jpg (112KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
wham.jpg
112KB, 800x800px
>Princess Celestia has been captured by the Icon of Sin, while an alien parasite from Antarctica infects and impersonates my closest friends. But not before Satan himself throws my WiiU at my head

Um fuck
>>
>>28980261
i forgot to add there's also vamipires
>>
Fluttershy gets captured by Benny, who is trying to crash the moon into the earth killing everyone on it. But before escaping Benny hits me in the dick with a pillow.

I'd get to save my waifu and the world.
>>
File: kek_goku.gif (594KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
kek_goku.gif
594KB, 200x200px
>>28980232
kek
>>
File: image.jpg (102KB, 472x1088px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102KB, 472x1088px
>>28980141
>Celly gets captured by GladOS-
Let me stop myself right there. I aint gonna survive that shit, especially since I dont have those fucking jumping boots. Also I get hid in the head by a fucking light post, thats pretty good..
>>
>>28980141
>Name your favorite pony.
Muffins.
>Name your favorite vidya game.
Plague Inc.
>Name your favorite movie.
Deadpool.
>Name your favorite body part.
Ass.
>Name the closest object directly behind you.
Tank full of crabs.

A new strain of virus infects ponykind and causes her to kidnap Deadpool's gf, but not before she bucks a tank of crabs onto/into my ass. We're both fucked.
>>
>>28980141
Sunset Shimmer was captured by Glados who turned her parents into pigs and forced her to work in a bath house. I got hit in the ass with a pile of unfolded laundry.

That wouldn't be the worst thing to happen to me this week, DESU.
>>
File: Mortal-kombat-deception-onaga_q.jpg (65KB, 768x316px) Image search: [Google]
Mortal-kombat-deception-onaga_q.jpg
65KB, 768x316px
>>28980141
Onaga, in an honorable spree of murderous vengeance over someone killing his dog, steals Apple Bloom and hits me in the ear with a small sound-system speaker. I'm kill.
>>
File: 1480281934471.jpg (127KB, 1024x834px) Image search: [Google]
1480281934471.jpg
127KB, 1024x834px
>>28980141
Sunburst was captured by the Primordial Serpents from Dark Souls. They are now manipulating him to become an amateur stuntman and jump over 15 school buses on a motorcycle to raise money to save the Serpents' dying stepfather (I guess this is Gwyn). Just before they took him away, the Serpents whacked me in the chest with a pillow.

If I can't stop my wizard horsebando from jumping those buses, I'm at least going to make sure he lands safely. I'm gonna build the best damn ramp this town's ever seen.
>>
File: 1480629776704.png (165KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1480629776704.png
165KB, 1000x1000px
Celestia gets captured by Olivia Pierce who is trying to become king of Midland. I get hit in the right arm with a blanket.
I'm alright, I guess.
>>
File: Robocop Punch.jpg (133KB, 561x648px) Image search: [Google]
Robocop Punch.jpg
133KB, 561x648px
>>28980141
Pinkie Pie has just been captured by King K Rool in his plot to become crime lord over all of Detroit.

He hit my fist with a pillow

He's fucked.
>>
File: 1478124983333.gif (945KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1478124983333.gif
945KB, 640x480px
Maud had been captured by Lady Arkham, presumably to hatefuck her and accidentally produce a child that will grow to love the child I had with her beloved. When I attempted to escape with Maud, I was whammed in the ass by a statue of a dog.

Considering how Bruce Wayne walked away sore from Lady Arkham's telekinesis bullshit, I would more than likely be effectively anally obliterated and cucked.

>Batman Telltale and Wuthering Heights
>my face
>>
>>28980141
After getting out of prison Alduin s kidnapped Pinkie Pie in ord to save the church he was raised in but not before beating me over the head with a PS4 controller
>>
File: INSANITY.jpg (320KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
INSANITY.jpg
320KB, 1920x1080px
>>28980141
Luna has been captured by Vaas who's going to dominate the world and create living space for the superior humans(I have no favorite movie, so I chose a WW2 documentary) , and hit me in the head with a washing machine.

I'm dead.
>>
File: Teutonic_Knight_A-copy-968x649.jpg (167KB, 968x649px) Image search: [Google]
Teutonic_Knight_A-copy-968x649.jpg
167KB, 968x649px
>>28980141
>Pone
Flurry Heart
>Game
Medieval 2: Total War
>Movie
My Way
>Body
Hands/arms
>Object
Bed

Well since there are technically no villains in Total War, I could work with an enemy nation kidnapping her.
>Plot of movie
Holy shit I would love to see Flurry Heart being forcibly conscripted into the army.
>Getting hit with a bed.
Well then...I can safely say I am fucked.
>>
File: wubalubadubdub.png (243KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
wubalubadubdub.png
243KB, 1280x720px
Shim got kidnapped by eleanor from bioshock 2 rainbow rocks style (I guess she locks her like trixie did with the girls?) And she hits my balls with a HDMI cable
>>
>>28980141
Aria
Pikmin
No escape
Barbell
Feet;-)
The emperor bulbax doesn't have arms, and is to small to pick up the barbell, so I think I'm in the clear.
>>
File: 1478906626497.png (280KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1478906626497.png
280KB, 1280x1280px
>>28986446
Forgot pic.
>>
File: you do not know what fear is.gif (2MB, 315x177px) Image search: [Google]
you do not know what fear is.gif
2MB, 315x177px
>>28980141
Pinkie Pie has been captured by... the alien Overlord in charge of the hostile space fleet invading Earth Xenonauts.. Pinkie is key to the Overord's crucial plan to... trade her for a spy we lost in Soviet territory. Bridge of Spies.
Before securing his escape, the Overord wheeled and... nailed me in the testicle with I suppose a small child's plastic slide.

Okay, ow. I mean, that fucking sucks but the Overlord isn't exactly packing superhuman strength. And given his insane-level telepathic abilities, kind of demeaning, to both of us. Reads like something out of an Adam Sandler movie.

At least my time periods sync up.

I would be breaking out the shotgun and signing up for duty on the spot though. Will it be hard?No it will be impossible. Suicide mission.
>>
>>28980141
Twi has just been captured by LeChuck who plans to use the Mask to gain power. Before escaping, LeChuck uses his army of dead pirates to lift a library furniture and hit me in my right eye.

Well if Guybrush could, I don't see why I couldn't.
It's just gona take a LOT of time.
And a trip to Monkey Island probably.
>>
>>28981724
Lol, I could see GLaDOS running the fucking bathhouse.
Except much more efficiently since she would have cameras everywhere.
And robot turrets.
>>
>>28980141
Apple Bloom has been captured by Edward Sallow (Fallout NV), to brain wash her until the only thing she feels is love for Big Brother (1984). he has hit me with a wrist watch in my Nipples.
I will stab him to death with my pocket knife and rescue AB.
>>
>>28980141
Sonata Dusk (technically not a pony but whatever) has been captured by the Nazi's following the plot of Saving Private Ryan. I got hit in the arm with an Elspeth Tirel figurine.
I think I can do this, it ended well for Private Ryan it will end well for Sonata.
>>
>>28980141
Trixie
Gears of War
Annie (The Black Version)
My face
Pillow
Trixie has been captured by the locust horde and I have been hit in the face, either all at once by a literal army of beefy grubs, weird-ass underground animals that shouldn't have evolved, and one angry human who sounds like she's giving birth when using her bayonet, or one at a time by all of them. They then proceed to liberate a little niglet from abusive Ke$ha and one of them runs for mayor, but decides not to because the niglet almost gets kidnapped and sent to Brazil.
Typically, I don't think a pillow would hurt, but I feel like after getting fucking pinned down and beaten with so many of them I'd be pretty fucked. I also feel like Trixie might just get eaten after taking a back seat to the niglet, so that's also a reason I can't save her.
>>
>>28988113
Welp. It was supposed to be favorite movie, not last seen. I fucked up, guys
>>
>>28980141
>Fluttershy
>MOTHER 3
>The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie (yeah, really)
>Ears
>Pillows and blankets

Porky has captured Fluttershy and taken her to New Pork City, where everyone there is under his control. He wants to use Fluttershy to create a new breed of chimera. Before escaping, Porky whips my blankets at my ears... for some reason.

Unless I can learn PK Love, or team up with a dog, a crippled thief, and a butch princess, then Im pretty fucked.
>>
>Trixie
>Dark Souls
>Division 48
>eyes
>headphones

A bunch of shitskins. I've got this
>>
>>28980141
>Fluttershy gets kidnapped by Alduin who was trying to get back to the year 1985.
He hits me in the eyes with a pillow before escaping.

Eh, could be worse.
>>
>>28980141
The Shadow Queen from The Thousand Year Door kidnapped rarara and hit me in the dick with a Christmas tree to... constantly relive groundhog day?

Uhh, I guess I'm pretty fucked?
>>
>>28988162
There's no shame in having that movie as a favourite, Anon.
>>
>>28980141
Sunset Shimmer captured by the Russian Mafia, in an attempted assassination of a drug lord, who slams a book into my mouth.

Yeah I guess I can save her.
>>
>>28980141
Applebloom has been taken captive by RNGesus, who has seized control of Rome after crushing my abdomen with a candlestick, leaving me for dead to be sold as a slave. He rolled a natural 20, then again to confirm, and almost cleft me in two with the damn thing.
Given the injuries sustained, I would likely not be able you rescue my sweet apple.
>>
File: 1480114833745.jpg (65KB, 334x454px) Image search: [Google]
1480114833745.jpg
65KB, 334x454px
Octavia has been captured by the inquisitor (from the first risen) who is trying to build the best german hacking group, and I've probably got more than a black eye because behind me is my squat rack.

I could probably save her with my autistic risen knowledge but she can handle herself
>>
>>28980141
>Pinkie
>The Cat Lady
>A Clockwork Orange
>The Dick
>Bed

pinkie pie has been captured by The Eye of Adam after being subjected to the ludavico technique, he hits me in the dick with a bed taking into account the power of a vegetable.

yes i am able to rescue her.
>>
File: EyeOfAdam.png (86KB, 170x256px) Image search: [Google]
EyeOfAdam.png
86KB, 170x256px
>>28989459
Pic Related
>>
Applejack has been kidnapped by the Moon Presence who is mentoring a woman into boxing after smacking my left arm with my entire bed

Well...
>>
File: fucking CORYPIE.png (1005KB, 2000x1562px) Image search: [Google]
fucking CORYPIE.png
1005KB, 2000x1562px
>>28980141
Pinkie Pie captured by Lord Brevon who's trying to demonize all the predators and segregate them from the preys. Brevon cuts my right arm off, too.
Yeah no I'm not winning this.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.