[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

mane 6 in the final episode Rarity: have alot of shops Applejack:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 8

mane 6 in the final episode

Rarity: have alot of shops
Applejack: Be owner of farm
Rainbow dash: be leader of wonderbolts
Twilight: get wavy hair
Pinkie pie: nothing important, will probably just throw a party in the final scene

what is fluttershy's end game?
>>
>>28975555
I'm pretty sure Background horse already owns her farm.

I figure Fluttershy will just be happy to have a healthy pregnancy
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 443x332px
>>28975571
NOT THIS SHIT AGAIN
>>
File: 8d7.png (465KB, 680x762px) Image search: [Google]
8d7.png
465KB, 680x762px
>>28975555
>Twilight: get wavy hair
That hurt more than you can imagine. I'm actually crying.
>>
File: flutter_cute.gif (1MB, 576x324px) Image search: [Google]
flutter_cute.gif
1MB, 576x324px
>>28975555

All she wants is peace on earth.
>>
File: ethereal.webm (684KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ethereal.webm
684KB, 1280x720px
>>28975690
of sadness?
>>
>>28975555
Getting married to Discord
>>
File: Celestia_and_Luna_unamused_S4E02.png (535KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Celestia_and_Luna_unamused_S4E02.png
535KB, 1280x720px
>>28975729
Yes.
>>
>>28975555
i just realized that granny smith will die before end of the series

>also quads
>>
File: trump delet this.jpg (35KB, 800x573px) Image search: [Google]
trump delet this.jpg
35KB, 800x573px
>>28976058
>>
File: 1476042164323.gif (124KB, 563x750px) Image search: [Google]
1476042164323.gif
124KB, 563x750px
>>28975555
I'd say the ponies have largely fulfilled their goals in life already. The lead towards the finish line will involve surpassing their original dreams.

Rarity wanted to be a regarded shop owner in Canterlot, and she's accomplished that in spades. She's famous, works with the rich and famous, and has satellite shops all over the kingdom.
She can still marry her prince charming, but that's about it for the old dreams. I guess she could take her business international...... maybe marry into royalty in another nation.

AJ doesn't just want to run the farm she wants to absolutely uplift the condition of her family. Get Granny the new hip, get the whole place looking ship shape, really be rolling in it and live like they're all Zebra-rich.
So there's a lot of ground to cover. Of all the mane 6 AJ is the one who has done the least to effect her own status quo. Something will have to happen to modernize the farm within her value set so the senpai isn't barely making ends meet Every Fucking Year.
Either that or it won't even be about AJ.... Applebloom will just get a coltfriend to assure us all that the family line is secure.

Dash is just as unfit to lead the Bolts as the current leader is. She's going to need to get beyond the Wonderbolts and achieve something higher, some new division or an alternative style of getting higher celebrity.

Twi will get wavy hair. Yep.

Pinkie.... the only thing that could happen is she finds something even better than parties as a vector for the change she inspires in others.

Fluttershy started the series with abusive boyfriend syndrome in the form of a shitty manlet rabbit. She literally dreams about being coddled and being able to BE the pet sometimes. Now she's dating a demigod. In a show full of powerful feministic figures, at least one needs to be the token good housewife.
She's nailed it. I've always been a Dislestia shipper but it's pretty goddamn obvious.
>>
If the CMC are ignored in the finale or aren't treated as individual characters, I'm going to be so mad, I don't know what I'll do. Probably complain for a while.
>>
>>28975555
>what is fluttershy's end game?
become the queen of everfree or something like that so she can control all animals and plants
>>
>>28975555
>what is fluttershy's end game?
Her kid graduates from college
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.