[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Twilight tells me that you've been sexually harassing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

Twilight tells me that you've been sexually harassing mares. Is this true?
>>
File: image.jpg (216KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
216KB, 1080x1080px
>>28974677
Probing their minds to obtain their knowledge is hardly harassment
>>
>>28974677
>She says as I am touching her secretaries butt.
>"I have no idea what you are talking about."
>>
>>28974677
All I did was put my dick in them.
What's the big fucking deal?
>>
>>28974677
I'd have a hell of a time not patting every single pony in Equestria on the butt. No sexual, just a hearty pat on the butt. Like. I pretty much have to.
>>
>>28974677
>Sitting in a dark lit room
>One light in the centre of the room
>Celestia and Luna sit in the shadows just beyond sight, the only reason I know they are here is because I recognize their voices.
>They had been at this for three days, the whole time not letting me get a blink of sleep.
>Not that I'd want to anyway, I'd still be at the mercy of Luna, and without Celestia to calm her if she got out of hand.
>"Answer the question anonymous, lest we resort to much more effective methods of interrogation"
>Luna's voice drips with anger.
Hmmm
>"What was that?"
Hmbbre
>"Speak up, we can not make out what you are saying"
Can I have a glass of water?
>>
>>28974677
"Are you deaf? I've been hitting on your sister for the past five minutes."
>>
>>28974677
Yes, but look at what they were wearing!
Nothing.
>>
>>28974677
You mad I haven't been paying your old booty any bongo attention sun horse?
>>
How the hell are ear scratches sexual harassment?
>>
File: CelestiaConcerned.png (96KB, 588x379px) Image search: [Google]
CelestiaConcerned.png
96KB, 588x379px
>>28975890
You do know that ear scratches drive mares into a wild lust, and just sneaking up on them and scratching the ears is wrong.
Right?
>>
>>28974677

Calm down Celly.

Her mouth said no but harassment yes.
>>
File: royal ear scritch.png (15KB, 127x350px) Image search: [Google]
royal ear scritch.png
15KB, 127x350px
>>28975900
You mean like this?
>>
>>28974677
She said no, but my dick said yes. So it was a 1-1 vote, and I declared myself the winner of the tiebreaker.
>>
File: 1459825368328.jpg (76KB, 583x1508px) Image search: [Google]
1459825368328.jpg
76KB, 583x1508px
>>28974876
OhShitFilly.jpg
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.