[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They had a actual talking horse back in the 60's. Where

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

They had a actual talking horse back in the 60's. Where the hell did they find him? Did they horsenap him from Equestria?
>>
ok now im not really very sure you are serious or not but i am think they would not be very able to even get a pony from the future when they invented the peanut butter
>>
>>28966310
he was the last of his race, unfortunately. perhaps with today's science, if we found more specimens, we could clone them, but that is only a flight of fancy...
>>
>>28966310
We've lost so much in the 60s in our pursuit for greater technology and women's rights. If we'd have sunk all that effort into unlocking the secret of peanut butter and animal speech who knows how many animals today would have sentience and be living with us as wacky roommates like out of a sitcom.
>>
>>28967166
those wouldve been much better pursuits than womens rights
>>
I cannot comprehend the shear stupidity that is in this thread
it's obvious that he was an animatronic horse!
>>
>>28967166
Wait, Horse Wife ATE all that peanut butter? I thought she wanted it to smear all over her genitals to persuade her bald husband to go downtown.
>>
>>28968271
turns out that they both had a peanut allergy, hence why they are no longer around
>>
>>28966310
That mister Ed.
>>
>>28968331
No, asshole, it's the other talking horse that had a tv show on nick at nite.
>>
>>28967078
I'm tired of literal children coming here.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.