[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's something about the show's lore you wished they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: mlp lore.jpg (80KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mlp lore.jpg
80KB, 1280x720px
What's something about the show's lore you wished they just answer already?
>>
>>28965975
Will GlimmerShimmer ever overcome her autism?
When will Pinkie Pie finally become a wonderbolt?
>>
>>28965975
mauds cutie mark probably
>>
>>28965975
Mostly I just wish the lore would be consistent and logical. I'm not interested in "answers" if every new thing shits on existing stuff or makes the world have even less sense in it.
>>
>>28965975
How Celestia and Luna came into existence and where the other Shimmer is
>>
>>28965975
Does Twatty Sporks have Autism/OCD?
>>
>>28966035
Yeah, the nonconsistent stuff has started ever since they introduced a wild west world. Then they followed it up with a New York world, which is build in a completely different style than the rest of the show and it just kept going from then, making the pony world more and more into a ponified America rather than a mythical fantasy world as it was at the very beginning. Now we even have a Las Vegas.
>>
>>28966076
Hell, that's a problem too. I was actually referring to other stuff - Luna's 'rebellion' being retconned down to a 2-minute temper tantrum, Griffons being completely dumped on in direct contrast to prior appearances, etc...

If this is the kind of "lore answers" I can look forward to, half of me hopes they aren't answered.
>>
What happened to the parents of Spike, AJ, and the royal sisters?
>>
>>28966103
applejacks parents are dead they were not exactly subtle about that
>>
>>28965975
I actually don't care about that at all. It's boring, and not what I watch this show for. This really isn't that great of a fantasy show, and the characters are where it's good. I want to know more about the characters and their feelings, not the boring fucking Crystal Empire.
>>
>>28965975
Do alicorns have Earth pony super strength?
>>
File: twilight sparkle stronk.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
twilight sparkle stronk.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>28967354
You could say that Fluttershy is even weaker than pre-Alicorn Twilight, so it's irrelevant, but I think it shows earth pony strength more than anything else.
>>
>>28966092
Nightmare Moon's origin has always been the same. Luna got jealous, fought Celestia, lost. There was never a rebellion, just Luna, it was fanon never supported in the show.
>>
>>28965975
What are the ages of the main characters.
On one hand, some of them engage in what would be viewed as 'adult' activities in our world (i.e. owning a business) and then we get episodes where they behave like children/teens (that sleepover between Rarity, AJ and Twi, Rainbow Dash's 'I'm an egghead???' autism, everything about Pinkie Pie, Lesson Zero).

No vague BS, like Pinkie Pie's 'I was born on a Tuesday' or whatever line.
No out of show tweets.
Have the characters state their ages in show or have something showing their ages otherwise.
>>
>>28965975
What female minotaurs look like.
>>
>>28965975
Where the hell did discord come from?
Where did the royal sisters come from?
What the hell is an alicorn?
What the hell actually happened 1000+ years ago?
>>
File: 1468332660220.jpg (13KB, 432x288px) Image search: [Google]
1468332660220.jpg
13KB, 432x288px
>>28967880
>wanting exact dates in a non earth cartoon
You're just gonna get more horse related month puns then you can shake a spic at.
>>
>>28967594
I can't just believe that nobody appreciated Lunas Nights.
>>
File: react_HAT_mickey called mikey.png (131KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
react_HAT_mickey called mikey.png
131KB, 640x360px
What happened over a thousand years ago that convinced those in power that unconditional forgiveness was a healthy way to rule?

>Glim Glam literally destroys the entire world like 17 times over, because of only petty but truly unfounded abandonment issues
>congratulates the student who refused to see the wise course of action and just turn the bitch to ash

What could possibly convince the Sisters that this was sustainable? Obviously this kind of idiocy is typical of complacent peoples such as ponies, but the Sisters are practically gods when the villains are asleep. What convinced them?
>>
>>28968121
because of not only petty but truly unfounded*
>>
>>28968066
It's gets even stupider when you take in account Luna's role as a dream guardian.
>>
>>28968066
Doesn't mean anyone would take up arms for her.
>>
>>28968121
She couldn't turn her to ash, Starlight was more powerful than her.
>>
>>28965975
Nothing, I don't give a shit. This is just fun cartoon with sexy horse butts that makes me happy when I watch it. If I want lore and worldbuilding from a cartoon, I watch Adventure Time or Avatar: The Last Airbender.
>>
>>28966092
Oh, so by inconsistency you mean things that are inconsistent with your headcanons.
>>
>>28968288
>didnt watch the entire show
>>
>>28968147
>Luna's role as a dream guardian
Isn't that something she only started doing after her banishment?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.