[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is it about Twilight that she's the pony most often

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

What is it about Twilight that she's the pony most often portrayed as being dark skinned when humanized ?

It's because she's grape flavored, isn't it ?
>>
>>28960381
>twidark

Because it's 2016, you fucking white male, making other character black while having the main one white is disgustingly oppressive!
>>
>>28960381
>its because she's grape flavored isn't it
are you so stupid you don't understand purple is a darker color than other colors in the m6? Twilight is already a dark horse. see that night sky in your picture op? thats the color of twilight's fur.
>>
>>28960400
Luna: "I are the niggest."
>>
>>28960400
>>28960405
Speaking of which Luna is often portrayed as a very pale caucasian while the whitest ponies, Celestia and Rarity, are the second most often dark skinned humanizations.
>>
>>28960482
>luna is pale
because the moon is white. its silly but thats the truth
>>
>>28960555
luna on the other hand is ultradark
>>
>>28960555
I think the implication there is that Luna avoids sunlight due to the nocturnal life style while Celestia is the reverse, although they often just make her black instead of tanned.

>>28960400
Calm your tits you autistic twat.
>>
>>28960381
no it is because the most common steroetype for blacks is intellectual
>>
>>28961726
This. It's trying to be ultra-PC by making the smart one black. It's incredibly racist.
>>
>>28960381
The actual, realistic races for the mane 6:
>Twilight: Asian
>Rainbow Dash: white
>Applejack: white
>Pinkie Pie: white
>Rarity: white
>Fluttershy: white
>>
File: CxyWYEuXEAAlScw.jpg (33KB, 413x569px) Image search: [Google]
CxyWYEuXEAAlScw.jpg
33KB, 413x569px
>>28961986
>implying that the wouldn't be pure blooded aryans.
degenerate
>>
>>28961986
Rd is good at sports, she's black
>>
>>28960381
>Grape Flavored
Wtf Now I'm okay with black Twilight
>>
>>28960381
>It's because she's grape flavored, isn't it ?
Five years here and I never thought about that.
Im embarrased of myself.

>>28962525
Not to mention she had the electric powers in Power Ponies
That automatically makes her black.
>>
>>28960381

Twilight talking like a sassy black lady.
>>
>>28961986
Was gonna say >>28962525
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.