[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello anons, I have been sadly informed That my magical tricks,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: zecora_2_by_j5a4-d9aai5y.png (422KB, 1600x1785px) Image search: [Google]
zecora_2_by_j5a4-d9aai5y.png
422KB, 1600x1785px
Hello anons, I have been sadly informed
That my magical tricks, by the mods, are scorned.
So I come back to post on topic it seems,
tell me anons, how do ponies feature in your dreams?
>>
>>28960333
>TFW you never dream about ponies
>>
>>28960341
I've only ever dreamed about ponies in really vague, strange ways, like one time Twilight was in my dream but she was just kinda standing there, I never interacted with her.

also nice digits OP you zigger
>>
File: 1473478913082.jpg (24KB, 426x364px) Image search: [Google]
1473478913082.jpg
24KB, 426x364px
>>28960333
I've had a couple lucid pony dreams in the past, but nothing recent.

One was a dream of me walking through a snowy forest with Twilight, Shining Armor and Cadence. Nothing else happened in that dream from what I remember, but it was nice and relaxing.

In the other one I was in Equestria with the Mane 6, Shining Armor and Cadence.

Discord kidnapped Flurry Heart (not sure why) and we had to chase Discord across Equestria to find them. I was riding on Twilight's back as she soared through the sky, it felt like I was actually flying with her.

I don't remember how the dream ended, but we went to a few unexplored parts of Equestria that were pretty cool.
>>
File: IMG_4210.jpg (11KB, 481x276px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4210.jpg
11KB, 481x276px
>>28960333
>>
>>28960382
god damn, I wish I had kickass pony dreams
>>
File: JUST.png (198KB, 559x694px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.png
198KB, 559x694px
>>28960398
I wish I could lucid dream on command, it would be nice to have these dreams more often.
>>
>>28960333
I dreamed a dream in time gone by
>>
>>28960333
i usually dont dream a lot, but when i do its always about ponies. the last time i remember having a dream that wasnt about them was probably sometime before 2010. i guess thats what you get for spending so much time with ponies. ponies, or more specifically dash, who is my waifu. most of the time its just about watching a movie with her, holding her hoof, snuggling and cuddling on the sofa/bed with her, kissing her etc. but on the rare occasion, its something lewd. but nevertheless, its always something that makes me feel warm and good inside, and the next days after a dream feel like a bliss. the dreams that i recall are always very vivid and realistic, not just hazy memories of this here and then a little something.

but they do say that you dream a bunch more than you can remember. i sometimes wonder what kinda fun im "missing out" on.
>>
actual horses like any normal person would see them
>>
My dream is of a world without ziggers.
>>
File: Kanaya.gif (15KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
Kanaya.gif
15KB, 650x450px
I often have crossover dreams of MLP and Homestuck, where we all get to fly around battling enemies and trying to reach godtier.

You have no FUCKING idea how great those are.
>>
>>28960333

Got anymore spooky tricks?
>>
>>28960382

Who the fuck has their computer so close to their bed?
>>
>>28960333
>magic trips
I had a dream a few weeks ago where long story short I climbed a gay pride church into a darkly lit bedroom and then pointed a gun at chrysalis until Celestia and the police came
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.