[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Are these oats fresh?" >"No sir, they're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: image.png (458KB, 478x837px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
458KB, 478x837px
>"Are these oats fresh?"
>"No sir, they're store bought"
>"Wow. Unbelievable"
>>
>>28957937
Better quality than this shit prompt at least.
>>
>"This riss-otto is awful! Do it again, DONKEY!"
everyone awkwardly stares at him and his racist slip...
>>
>>28957937
WAIT. Was this on the Poo-in-the-Loo episode?
>>
File: pizza.webm (3MB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
pizza.webm
3MB, 512x288px
>>
The fookin dough is fookin RAW!
>>
>>28958202
This guy don't know good pizza.
>>
>>28957937
I wonder if Ramsay ever acknowledged this
>>
File: 1725241438.png (144KB, 272x280px) Image search: [Google]
1725241438.png
144KB, 272x280px
>>28958326
>pool of grease on top of raw dough
>good pizza
>>
>>28958351
Fucking queer.
I bet you like five cheese pizza with the crushed up parsley leaves on top.

Eat like a man.
>>
>>28958404
yea but this isn't pizza you just get a 5am from a greasy gas station. its meant to be the restaurants big dish
>>
>>28958423
This
I eat gas station pizza when I'm hungry and don't have time for breakfast, I expect it to taste like shit but it gets the job done.
If I went to a sit down restaurant and paid 3 times an much for that quality of pizza I would be fucking pissed.
>>
>>28958779
Seriously, even Round Table can make better shit.
>>
>>28958341
Why would he?
Does he even have daughters?
>>
Gordon pony would have lost his shit if he saw Saffron taste out of the spoon then put it back in the pot like she did.
>>
File: image.png (247KB, 508x501px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
247KB, 508x501px
>>28958799
Maybe he's one of us
>>
>Some random chef gets cameos in a kids show.
>De Lancie gets to VA in it.
>Patrick Stewart.
>He does terrible beer commercials...
>>
>>28958404
Pretty big difference between 'man' and 'retard'

Not everyone wants to eat like a special needs kid like you.
>>
>>28957937
>Chef Ramsay somehow comes to Equestria
>Has to drift from town to town/ city to city due to his strong language
>Swearing is a big no no in Equestria
>Always tries to help failing restaurants but is pursued by authorities for comparing the owners food to "fucking raw donkey dick"
>Ramsay does this for many years
>He is now a old man
>Eventually finds a restaurant which has no problem with his swearing and serves both plants and meat on the menu
>After saving the restaurant from financial disaster and showing the ponies the wonders of human cuisine, he is promoted to head chef
>The omnivore restaurant becomes immensely popular, changing from a Dive in the middle of nowhere to a 5 star restaurant
>Tables are sold out every night
>Royalty from numerous nations visit Ramsay's restaurant
>A series finale takes place here
>Ramsay dies a happy and rich man
>>
>>28958404
Kill yourself.
>>
>>28958830
>seriously
kek
>>
>>28958404
Are you arguing against the wage gap? Because otherwise, eating like a man should mean eating like you have more than five dollars.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.