[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Timber just finish of telling the story Gaia Ever free. And

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Timber just finish of telling the story Gaia Ever free.

And now it's your to tell a story.

What story will you tell?
>>
>>28957442
What country you from?
>>
>>28957480
In a country where computers inconvenient autocorrect sentences.
>>
>>28957442
I do not tell story. I ask the older sisters why their younger sisters aren't on the trip, and point out Snips and Snails if they try to say they're too young to go despite being in high school just like them.
>>
>>28957442
>*And now it's your turn to tell a story.
>>
>>28957495
They are the chinese genius 12 year olds
>>
>>28957442
Tell them about the ugly barnacle.
>>
>>28957442
I'll tell a show called Are You Afraid Of The Dark.
>>
>>28957442
I tell them the parable of the zebra that lived in a forest next to a small town that would run in terror whenever they saw her come by.
>>
>>28957442
>camp setting
>lake adjacent
>legends of a haunting of some kind

Jason Voorhees. None of 'em would sleep all week.
>>
>>28957442
I'd tell them the story of the three men kidnapped by the cannibal tribe
>>28957495
Ishi said over Twitter that they had Snips and Snails in the movie just for jokes.
>>
>>28957442
Tell them about Douche bag and Faggot that is the US.
>>
>>28957442
Sign the Rainbow Factory
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.