[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Equestria Girls is the worst thing to happen to this franchise

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1449384675235.png (892KB, 1252x1066px) Image search: [Google]
1449384675235.png
892KB, 1252x1066px
Equestria Girls is the worst thing to happen to this franchise and its fans ruined the board. I'm just glad greentext prompts are banned so they can ruin it slightly less.
>>
But Equestria Girls have Sunset Shimmer.

Just having her makes it all worth it in the end.
>>
>>28956891
Considering Sunset Shimmer was ruined by the other cancer of this franchise, the IDW comics, no, it doesn't give me any solace that she exists.
>>
>>28956891
>have Sunset Shimmer.
Another reason to affirm that EG is crap
Also
>have
EG fans are not just plebs but also illiterates
>>
>>28956885
Yeah, EQG (falseflagging) faggots cant spam with their christian shimmer or what have you, but ponyfags also had their HI ANON shit, too.
>>
>>28956898
How did the comics ruin Sunset?
>>
>>28956885
this board was cancer to begin with
>>
>>28956990
>>28957004
Both were cancer but Christian Shimmer was worse.

>>28957006
Made her into an impatient child that went to the human world and gave up a sure path to princesshood because she was impatient. Also that terrible Christmas book.
>>
>>28957018
>Made her into an impatient child that went to the human world and gave up a sure path to princesshood because she was impatient. Also that terrible Christmas book.
That's her whole character is that she was power hungry and impatient. The comic of her backstory perfectly matched her character in EG1.
That Christmas comic destroyed my soul
>>
File: image.jpg (11KB, 161x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11KB, 161x200px
>EqG
>>
>>28957034
Ah, so it was pure shit and makes anyone who complains about Starlight look like a retard. Got it.
>>
>>28957128
Stop trying to start a waifu war.
>>
>>28957136
I don't waifu either. I just am bitching about shitty origin stories for both.
>>
>>28957128

Pro tip: they are retard
Season 5 Glimmer was amazing, waifu material and then writers destroyed her like Discord, but he became better (never to s2 tier) unlike Starlight who receives protagonism she doesnt deserve
Sunset was always shit, some people say her reformation was good but all she did was taking dumb ass jokes like nigger cocks and "defend" the human6 on RR, to later turn shit again in FG
>>
Wow. I really should have expected this when browsing /mlp/.

But then again,EGD has become a cesspit itself so yeah. No safe spaces for Brony Scum.
>>
>>28956885
>its fans ruined the board
Retards (such as yourself) did that.
Case and point
>I'm just glad greentext prompts are banned
Not to mention the attention you give EqG despite hating it.
KYS.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.