[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pretend you found a magical gloryhole that leads into Equestria.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: Rarity Gloryhole.jpg (36KB, 518x405px) Image search: [Google]
Rarity Gloryhole.jpg
36KB, 518x405px
Pretend you found a magical gloryhole that leads into Equestria. But your LEAST favorite pony is the one standing up against it, clearly aroused yet shaking from nervousness. You can hear them whispering reassurances to themselves that this is a perfectly normal thing to do and that no one will find out or make a big deal of it.

Who's your least favorite pony and would you take advantage of the situation?
>>
>>28955911
You would have to be a faggot to actually care about fucking your "least favorite pony". Unless you are someone who stays loyal to their waifu, then I understand.
>>
>>28955911
>aryanne
That's ok , sex is sex after all
>>
>>28956517
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8wA5OzCwmM
>>
File: 1476075701675.jpg (46KB, 400x458px) Image search: [Google]
1476075701675.jpg
46KB, 400x458px
>>28956527
Yes, i'm a jew , based on those meme about my race , a big load is going to blast through that door any minute now
Any minute now
Hehe I know it's comin'
Any...minute now
Yeah..hehe...he
>>
>>28956578
>load of gold*
>>
>>28955911
Considering the reason my least favourite pony is the least favourite is because he reminds me too much of myself, no.
>>
>>28955911
I would hope to continue being celibate for my waifu, but otherwise, I wouldn't mind doing worst pony at all.
>>
I don't have a least favorite pony
>>
>>28955911
What do you mean by standing up against it?

I'd take a blowie from RD, but I wouldn't put my dick or tongue anywhere near those nasty crust folds.

And on second thought, I'd ask if she brushed her teeth that morning before I even let her get her mouth near my dick either.
>>
File: cute.gif (3MB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
cute.gif
3MB, 853x480px
>>28956718
Of course she did. Rainbow is a clean pony
>>
Are there any good gloryhole fics?

I feel like there aren't
>>
>>28955911
>Fluttershy
Nope.
I don't like submissive mares and I'm not gonna cheat on my waifu
>>
>>28956773
This
>>
>>28955911
Will the glory hole break if I expand it?

Can I communicate with them on the other side?

Are we able to trade, or is the hole only permeable to my penis?
>>
Blowjob from Snips or Snails? No thank you.
>>
>>28957052
The glory hole is essentially an interdimensional portal, so conventional means are not going to be able to expand or break it. If you somehow figure a way out to interact with its properties, you'll probably just end up shattering part of the universe.

Only organic matter can pass through the glory hole. No, you can't cover non organic matter with living tissue to bypass this, like in the Terminator. This rule also applies for energies. You cannot see the light past the hole, unless you pop your eye out of its socket and shove it through the hole without disconnecting it from you body. Sound waves cannot pass in either direction. If you press your ear through the hole, the sounds on the other side will still stop before it hits your ear drum on this side. If you shove you lips through, the sound of your voice will stop at the barrier and not exit your mouth.

No rules against sticking your hand through and trying to write, tap, or gesture some form of communication.
>>
>>28957422
> If you shove you lips through, the sound of your voice will stop at the barrier and not exit your mouth.
But I can still eat her out, right?
>>
File: Bane Twilight.png (135KB, 456x407px) Image search: [Google]
Bane Twilight.png
135KB, 456x407px
>>28957656
Of coursh.
>>
>>28957422
If sound waves can't pass them how can we " hear them whispering reassurances to themselves that this is a perfectly normal thing to do and that no one will find out or make a big deal of it."?
>>
>>28957975
Something something jew magic.
>>
>>28955911
>Zephyr Breeze
No. I don't want to get shit on my dick. If it was a blowjob, then yes.
>>
Rarity is my least favorite out if the m6, but I do want a ring of lipstick in my dick so I'm game.
>>
File: 1477807032993.gif (2MB, 305x171px) Image search: [Google]
1477807032993.gif
2MB, 305x171px
>>28957975
>>
>>28957422
>Communicate through morse code by tapping her clitoris
Everyone wins.
>>
Bumparoo
>>
>>28956664
It's Zephyr isn't it?
>>
>>28957656
>>28957885
Noice
Gonna eat some pony puss
>>
>>28957422
>If you shove you lips through, the sound of your voice will stop at the barrier and not exit your mouth
>Literally can't talk directly into the vagina
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.