[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's Sun-day: let us bask in Princess Celestia's gentle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: 1479853036862.png (886KB, 1951x1719px) Image search: [Google]
1479853036862.png
886KB, 1951x1719px
It's Sun-day: let us bask in Princess Celestia's gentle radiance.

Celestia has invited you to the castle, and this will be your first time meeting. What's your icebreaker?

Imagine you're giving her a proper tour of your house/living space. Would she be impressed?
>>
File: 1394001582468.png (530KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1394001582468.png
530KB, 1920x1080px
haha it's sunday

she lives somewhere magical. I wish I could be there, yes indeed
>>
How many sun-day threads are we going to have? Is this going to be the new "HI ANON"?

I appreciate the effort to try and get off the troll thread, but it's probably not going to work. Taking a week off doesn't really help, but flooding the board with celly probably won't either.
Really good prompts though, hang onto those for another time if this thread doesn't take off.
>>
The other Celly thread is still up, we don't need a new one quite yet.
>>
File: Princess_Celestia_S1E05.png (593KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Princess_Celestia_S1E05.png
593KB, 1280x720px
She's my sunshine, with no regard to the sun's position. She grants my heart hope and youth, and she is all that I need.
I want to feel her soft fur tickle every hair on my skin. I want to hold her close and make her feel like the only princess in the universe. I want to tell her that she's warmer than the sun itself, and that if that golden star ever blinks out of existence she would still have more than enough energy and nurturing to keep my world spinning just fine.
I want to tell her she's perfect.
>>
I think every sentient being has some insecurities. I wonder what hers are?

No doubt her relationship with Luna is a shaky one, but that's so obvious. The cake and "muh ass is too fat" meme is funny, but again obvious. I want to comprehend her psyche a little bit more.
>>
>>28954524
>no paste bin
>two fake threads up now
why the fuck would you do this
>>
What type of tea does she like? I need answers.
>>
File: 23411111111121221.jpg (89KB, 1280x580px) Image search: [Google]
23411111111121221.jpg
89KB, 1280x580px
>>28954524
I want her to be my adoptive mother and then have wincest with me
>>
>>28954524
>Celestia has invited you to the castle, and this will be your first time meeting. What's your icebreaker?
"Bring me your books of forbidden knowledge or I will level this city!"
>>
>>28954524
You morons already have two threads up.
Kys.
>>
>>28954835

"Bring me your books of forbidden knowledge or I will level this city!"
>Princess Celestia laughs, and instinctively brings a hoof up to her mouth to keep her facade of dignity. You love it, but you love the wild phoenix inside of her even more. You just need to break through the layers to find it.
>"You're such a character, Anon," she says, basking your heart with a warm smile. You smile back, and your heart gets a little lighter.
"I mean it. Give me your books of forbidden magic," you say again, before laughing casually. You still think it's an amazing icebreaker.
>Celestia observes you critically for a few seconds.
>"I refuse to give you the books," she states. "You may now level this city, like you said you would," she continues, before breaking into a flowery grin.
>The grin tells you everything. She knows you're just a regular, flimsy human. You see the grin mock you.
>You see it tear you up, and it calls your bluff
>When the lie that keeps you warm is the truth you're counting on
>>
>>28954798
Unf,I remember that pic
>>
yum
>>
>>28954728
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/29271/princess-celestia-hates-tea
>>
>>28955354
kek

I know that song
>>
/Mom/ when?
>>
>>28958552
not until this fake thread shit blows over

sage
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.