[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"U UHSED MADGEEK, TWALAH" You little cocksucking redneck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: appjeshit.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
appjeshit.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
"U UHSED MADGEEK, TWALAH"
You little cocksucking redneck bitch, she wanted to help you so you and your incestous cousin fuckers could finish the snow cleaning much faster.
And don't give me this shit eating angry face before you start ranting about "MAH TADITUUN, ONLY ERF PONEHS, NO MADGEEK", because you use pegasi to clear skies from winter clouds, you two faced cum guzzling hypocrite.
You made your friend cry and run away from you, you goddamn cunt, you should really consider spitroasting two cactuses
And you, Spike, you worthless backstabbing piece of dog shit, get the fuck out my face or I'll kick you into another dimension, you cringeworthy example of pure walking autism.
>>
>>28950416
I'll bet Applejack was a member of the Knights of the Golden Circle.
>>
>>28950416
magic is OP and hurts everyone else's egos
>>
>>28950416
*unsheathes katana*
*dashes forward*
*slices OP into a thousand little pieces*
back the fuck off!?!?
>>
Applejack is mad that twilight can do her job much better than her, so she just flips because she is a greedy cunt who wants all the glory
>>
>>28952055
This. I like AJ, but only like. She is way too... yeah.
>>
>>28950416
"Shalom little American boy, I know it is the thanksgiving turkey you seek but I have brought kofta for everyone instead."
Tradition is important cunt.
>>
>>28952109
>comparing some faggot jew to someone trying to speed up the process of winter wrap up
>>
>>28952133
Speed up? That is like going to a shop and buying candy instead of trick or treating, it is faster!
>>
>>28952182
nigger who wants to plow snow when you could just have Twilight clear all the snow in a couple minutes
>>
>>28952133
She didn't want to speed up the process, Spike wanted that. Twilight wanted to fit in, and she fucked it up by doing things her way. DYEWTS?
>>
>>28952193
Apparently ponies of Ponyville do.
>>
>>28952197
Looks like I'm retarded.
I guess it would take less effort than plowing? Did she actually fuck it up or did apple just go full on "muh tradition" all of a sudden?
>>
>>28952212
The whole purpose of winter wrap up is tradition, so AJ was offended that Twi would even try, but she didn't mean to upset her about it.
>>
>>28952216
What? The point should be to actually wrap up winter. Ponies control the weather in modern equestria. Who cares if someone uses magic? It still helps.
>>
>>28952233
Not in Ponyville. Winter wrap up is a tradition thing, they didn't need magic to accomplish it before so they don't use it now. Culture exists in Equestria. Also, Twilight basically 9/11'd the whole thing with AJ so magic can ruin winter wrap up too.
https://youtu.be/4hHDARrdUpo
>>
>>28950416
All these shitty rules and challenges leads into drama territory, but! it seems like Applejack is the only true asshole since season 1. She's a jealous prideful piece of shit trying to 1up Dash.

You guys probably didn't notice this because you completely stopped your show discussion and because autists can't realize shit but...
in Bridle Gossip, Applejack actually lies and projects her insecurities onto Applebloom in a not so obvious way.
When Zecora gets mentioned Applebloom stays still, embarassed of her sister, while AJ is shaking and holding onto Applebloom, exactly what AJ projected onto AB.

So there's your element of honesty everyone.
A bigger hypocritical bitch than Rainbow Dash.
>>
>>28952238
>implying that they would be dumb enough to not advance because of muh culture
Why did they not use magic before?
>>
File: 1458942043279.jpg (94KB, 474x414px) Image search: [Google]
1458942043279.jpg
94KB, 474x414px
>>28950416
>show discussion thread
>in 2016
this can't be right
>>
File: are you kidding me.png (110KB, 200x337px) Image search: [Google]
are you kidding me.png
110KB, 200x337px
>>28952258
Earth ponies and pegasi are using magic during the whope damn thing, it's retarded, but when a unicorn uses magic to compensate for thier body not being powered by earth magic, it's not ok.
>>
>>28952238
The problem is much bigger because Applejack thinks it's okay to set her own shitty rules and call it tradition only because her family founded Ponyville.
If she stesses that EARTH ponies founded Ponyville, then she should clean everything with help of EARTH ponies, not pegasi and unicorns. If she wants the tradition to be about only using earth pony abilities to wrap up the winter, then pegasi can't be allowed to fly.
Every kind of pony has its own special traits, magic, flying, strenght - why only two of them are allowed? Applejack should fuck a pole, she IS a racist and rude bitch.
>>
>>28952731
Agreed
>>
>>28952731
/thread
>>
>>28950416
My sentiments exactly OP. Appleshit truly is an awful cunt.
>>
>>28952243
Zebras are not to be trusted, what with their rape speak and odd stripes.
>>
File: full[3].png (344KB, 727x713px) Image search: [Google]
full[3].png
344KB, 727x713px
I remember Twilightcucks during the airing of the episode.
>>
>>28954127
Fuck you applefags, you're waifu is a racist redneck
>>
>>28954127
>>28954135
enough samefagging
>>
>>28954094
I'd rather kill all the niggers and the texans, not live with them.
Let's not forget it was them who needed the zegros in order to farm their dirty mudfarms.
Now we're stuck with them.
>>
>>28952731
Never really thought about it before, but I guess AJ pretty much /is/ a racist.
Trying to cake it with 'muh tradition' doesn't help.
>>
What if Applejack had a girly voice and she was not a retarded "yeeehaw" redneck
>>
>>28950416
And this is why Trump won. You simply have inferior memes, and worse, untruthful ones.
>>
>>28956543
Fuck off, libtard.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.