[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Real fans of the show post ITT. No fandom fans or people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: flankflustered.png (382KB, 519x565px) Image search: [Google]
flankflustered.png
382KB, 519x565px
Real fans of the show post ITT. No fandom fans or people who hate the show.
>>
>>28947483
Was thinking of starting a "people who still like the show" thread. Thanks anon.
>>
>People who love eating Hasjew's fat sloppy shit are the """"""""real fans""""""""
Neo/mlp/, everyone
>>
>>28947494
>Buzzword: the post
>>
File: raraplot.gif (277KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
raraplot.gif
277KB, 400x300px
>>28947494
You literally only post here to talk about how much you hate Hasbro
Fuck off and get a life
>>
>>28947530
Sick projecting, faggot
>>
>>28947494
"neo/mlp/" is just something fandom fans invented to make themselves feel like they aren't the only ones who have always hated the show and only got into it because it was trendy once upon a time

you need to go back to /b/ and find a new meme
>>
I was thinking earlier today about how there's a split on this board between people who still like the show and people who resent it for what it's become. I was wondering why this was the case if everybody liked it from its earlier seasons but then some people stopped liking it as it went on. It made me think that back when it began it appealed to the widest number of people, and everyone here was having a good time and enjoying the show mutually, but no one truly asked each other what specifically they liked about it. The show meant different things to different people. For some, the requirement that draws them to the show (e.g. "cute ponies doing cute things") is still being satisfied, whereas for others it no longer hits that sweet spot. I think the rift between interests always existed, but it didn't come to light until the differences became obvious—a classic case of "You don't know what you've got until it's gone."

And that's my contribution of autism to this bait thread.
>>
>>28947483
Aren't true fans the people who criticize the show for its flaws hoping that it will get better?
>>
>>28947550
I've always enjoyed the show, do I have nostalgia for the early seasons? Certainly, do I miss the aesthetic, charm, and mystery of those days? Of course....but I'm not new to fandoms, and to be honest this show has remained pretty fucking good aside from things like missing horse noises/movements that made it more special in the beginning, and people who jumped ship at S3 without even trying to see what would come later can just blow me

>>28947569
Chances are you're in no position to critique anything, healthy criticism is ok sure, but too many of you faggots have decided "I'm a film critic, let me apply all the knowledge I learned from watching the hack Doug Walker to MLP" and it's fucking annoying and transparent
>>
File: cakes.png (523KB, 1152x648px) Image search: [Google]
cakes.png
523KB, 1152x648px
>>28947631
>tfw you read a post on /mlp/ from someone who still likes the show and agree with it completely
>>
>>28947631
Is there any one basis on which to critique the show? Should it be judged in comparison to other children's television shows, or just as a television show in general?
>>
File: 1427946919977.png (1MB, 2160x2520px) Image search: [Google]
1427946919977.png
1MB, 2160x2520px
>>28947649
Hey it's ok it's ok, you're welcome

>>28947658
Why are you asking me? Just be honest...don't think you "need" to be overly critical of the show just because some autists gave you the impression that you should be, or because you think it's cool to play Mr. Critic....just enjoy it, you'll always like and dislike things, big fuckin' deal.
>Should it be judged in comparison to other children's television shows, or just as a television show in general?
I guess that's up to you...in my opinion MLP is still the best currently running daytime cartoon show on the air, the only thing that even came close for me was Gravity Falls, your opinion may differ
>>
>>28947631
this guy gets it.
>>
>>28947550
I think pretty much the same, in fact I wrote a thing about this. I'm not copypasting it here because despite the retarded OP I don't want to shit on this thread, so here's a link to the archive in case anyone is interested.
http://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/28778688/#28778688
>>
For some reason I feel like this thread will either be completely ignored, or it will be filled with fandom fans.

Speaking of which, I love all the characters in the show except Rainbow Dash.
She's just annoying, and can't seem to learn her god damn lesson to stop boasting all the time.
>>
>>28947483
>making a thread outside of the general
OP already fucked up and is not a true pony connoisseur.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.