[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys help!! I'm in love with Rainbow Dash. Since I was 15

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 32

File: 1453673810833.jpg (209KB, 754x788px) Image search: [Google]
1453673810833.jpg
209KB, 754x788px
Guys help!! I'm in love with Rainbow Dash. Since I was 15 years old I started to have crush on her and now I'm 18 and I still love her. I'm always masturbate to Rainbow Dash. I acually have sexual crush on her. I can't help but think about her. She the sexiest fictional character I've ever seen. I'm secretly in love in her. I just wish to meet her. She's really the most beautiful pony on the show. I love her perfect short/medium hair, her beautiful rainbow hair, light blue fur. I can't stop think about her. Everytime when I see or think about her I always have suicidal toughts. She looks so perfect to me. Why I found her so fucking attractive and sexy???
>>
>>28940382
Is dis pasta?

It smells like pasta
>>
File: 1241066.jpg (34KB, 512x486px) Image search: [Google]
1241066.jpg
34KB, 512x486px
>>28940382
>Everytime when I see or think about her I always have suicidal toughts.
You're doing it wrong, Anon. This blue pegasus is my reason to live.
>>
>>28940426
His arms are heavy
mom's spaghetti
>>
>>28940439
But anon if you commit suicide you will meet your waifu in equestria. Everybody know that
>>
>>28940382
>When I see or think about her I always have suicidal toughts
wat
shes literally keeping me from suicide
>>
File: 1444934498419.jpg (12KB, 425x332px) Image search: [Google]
1444934498419.jpg
12KB, 425x332px
>>28940382
>yfw when you realize may OP made the 90% of the IWTCRD threads in the last three years beacuse of these repressed sexual feelings ,and every IWTCRD thread was a cry of help from a man who can never meet his true love
>>
>>28940538
It was not me who made the "IWTCRD" thing.
>>
>>28940382
>Why I found her so fucking attractive and sexy???
Because you're a furry. Jext question.
>>
File: (You).png (312KB, 1600x1677px) Image search: [Google]
(You).png
312KB, 1600x1677px
>>28940583
>>
>>28940382
>Since I was 15 years old
>now I'm 18 and I still love her
that math does not add u-
holy shit this show has been going for over 5 years there are people who were auctualy little girls during season 1 posting on /mlp/ now and in a few years they wont even be underage b&
>>
>>28940583
>>28940585
is mlp considered a furry fandom? any diehard furries here who could tell me a little bit about what the main furry community thinks of ponies?
>>
>>28940583
You calling me a furry, but you and other anons on /mlp/ talking about how much you want to fuck your pony waifu. If I'm a furry, you and most of users on /mlp/ are furries as weel
>>
>>28940605
Nobody wants to be associated with bronies. not even furries.
>>
>>28940538
but op would have been to young to use 4chan at the time

and none of us would ever break the rules
>>
>>28940605
Nobody wants to be associated with furries. not even bronies.
>>
>>28940538
It wasn't me who made that "IWTCRD" thread. But yeah, I'm crying for help, I can never meet my true love...maybe one day I can meet her after I die
>>
>>28940636
I have the feeling that this might be bait, that you're an outsider and that you only want replies to laugh at our cringey waifuism. I'm not sure, and I don't care if you want to laugh at us, so I'll pretend that you're serious.

Have you ever watched kids playing? They love to pretend. A kid can pretend he's a knight slaying dragons, he has a great time while he's doing it. He knows he'll never be a dragon slayer in the real world, but he doesn't think about it while he's playing, because that would ruin the game. He plays, and he enjoys his game because, during the game, he IS a dragon slayer. For some reason, our society thinks that's something adults aren't supposed to do. But that's bullshit, adults love to fantasize too. Women watch those reality shows with rich women imagining what would they do if they were rich, men watch car races imagining they're the drivers or whatever. We all watch movies, shows, we read books. All of that is a form of fantasy, and the only difference is, we repeat ourselves "this is not real".

Well, after that pointless introduction, here's my advice: "play" like a kid. Fucking do it. Imagine you're with your waifu. Imagine you hug her, imagine you're having sex with her, whatever you prefer. Don't think "this is stupid, she's not real", just let the game flow, like you did when you were a kid. Of course, don't let the fantasy take over your world, you have to live here after all, but if you can have, I don't know, 30 minutes (?) a day in which you're actually WITH her, I'd say it's absolutely fantastic. I'm too coward to try to have a tulpa, but I can assure you that I'm blindly in love with my waifu, and my system works perfectly for me, maybe it could work for you too.
>>
>>28940695
>mfw i do this all the time and came to this thread just to call op an idiot for such a "shes not real"fag

just do it op
dont leat your dreams be dreams
SHE IS REAL
>>
>>28940695
My thread is not 100% bait, actually I'm serious.

But you're right people love to fantasize no matter how old or young they are. I love to fantasize and pretend as well, I'm always fantasize about things since I was a kid. I often fantasize about my waifu Rainbow Dash, sometimes when I'm in bed I always pretend to hug her in the bed and I also pretend to have sex with her when I masturbate to her. And even also pretend to eat a pizza with her, having fun with her. I will always fantasize and pretend, because that's what I am.

By the way, who's your waifu?

>>28940715
You're right kind of, maybe she's real, in other universe far far away.
>>
>>28940522
And she will kick your ass for not happily living the rest of your life before meeting her.
>>
File: 1469881301431.png (316KB, 722x692px)
1469881301431.png
316KB, 722x692px
>>28940382
>Since I was 15 years old
MOOOOD-
>show's been going on for at least 6 years now
Fuck it, I give up.
>>
File: 1131386.png (156KB, 527x493px) Image search: [Google]
1131386.png
156KB, 527x493px
>>28940820
So you're already doing pretty much the same I do. I'm sorry my advice wasn't helpful. I don't know what else to say.
>By the way, who's your waifu?
<---
>>
>>28940609
Noone wants to be associated with furries either. Not even bronies.
>>
>>28940890
Holy shit
You have the same waifu as me
You love RD
I love RD
We're both dashfags
>>
File: solution.jpg (46KB, 540x541px) Image search: [Google]
solution.jpg
46KB, 540x541px
>>28940382
Fuck off faggot. Twilight has been my waifu for 6 years, you aren't special.
>>
>OP was a literal 12 year old when the show came out
WeW
e
W
>>
>>28940382
I know what you mean, anon. I love rainbow dash.
That's why I'm getting to her first, faggot.
>>
>>28940946
How about go and drink your bleach then because I don't give a shit. I'm actually special, I'm different than others.
Rainbow Dash is sexier than Twilight tho
>>
>>28940820
This may help you
http://pastebin.com/xhE0Nbkg
>>
File: thanks, phil.gif (468KB, 320x240px)
thanks, phil.gif
468KB, 320x240px
>>28940382
Christ OP get it together.
>>
>>28940835
What do you mean??
>>
You're walking a dangerous path, OP. Only pain and suffering await you. She will never be real and she will never love you in return.
>>
>>28941210
Guess what, I've been suffering enough pain and suffering in all my entire life. And I'm tired of it.

>She will never be real
Maybe you're right she will never be real, she's just a fictional character, she's made by people.

>she will never love you in return
You're right, she will never love me, you know why, she's a woman, women doesn't have abilities to love men. Women pretend to love men. Fuck women, they ain't shit. Women are cunts. Most of females are mentally ill and they think they revolve around this world. And another reason why she will never love me, because she's a faggot. Man I hate faggots. I hope all gay males and lesbians die.

Seriously I didn't know I actually fell in love with this bitch before I saw her. When I fell in love with RD, my life changed forever. Sexual attraction to a cartoon pony is just made my life even worse.

This shit makes me want to commit suicide.
>>
>>28941344
Maybe "kill yourself" wouldn't be a bad advice. So, well, go and kill yourself.
>>
iiii
>>
>>28941178
Instead of being happy to see you, she would be mad that you gave up and killed yourself.
>>
>>28940382
Take it from someone who's been there, done that, and is now in a successful real life relationship. It's because she looks like a woman, OP. That's all it is. You'll get over it and find a girlfriend someday.
>>
>>28941746
I could rape her and then kill her and then kill myself
>>
File: riiiiight.jpg (40KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
riiiiight.jpg
40KB, 500x500px
>>28940820
>My thread is not 100% bait, actually I'm serious.
Yeah, sure. Many screencaps already? We're funny, aren't we? Now fuck off, bastard.
>>
>>28941761
For me it was the opposite. Before ponies I had a loving committed relationship with a girl that lasted for years but I always found sex disgusting (and not just with her but with other women I had been with), and even besides that I grew to really dislike the obligations of 3DPD relationships.

I broke up with her, and then ponies came along.

Occasionally I miss the sense of meaning, though.
>>
>>28941761
I don't really want a real life girlfriend. I have no interest to have sex with 3DPD girls. I'm happy being single.
>>
File: 1479616192521.png (267KB, 1187x1385px)
1479616192521.png
267KB, 1187x1385px
Why are us dashfags the most hopelessly in love.
>>
File: 1162527.jpg (418KB, 1315x1816px)
1162527.jpg
418KB, 1315x1816px
There's no shame in it. It's the same for a lot of us. My life revolves around my waifu and my feelings for her, and I get depressed if I masturbate to anything but solo art of her or stuff where it's extremely easy to self-insert as the viewer. People like to tell you about your own feelings and say waifuism's either a miserable waste of time or that you should be good just for a waifu afterlife, but you should form your own conclusions and be honest with your feelings, and not force anything. For me, it took years to understand and have real comfort in my love, but now I do and I'm definitely not miserable because of it. It's painful sometimes because love is painful, but if you really want to feel close to your waifu, there's countless ways to do so. People who just form feelings for a character then sit there and complain about it, and try to bring everyone else down with them are pitiful. I understand their feelings, but if they really love her and want a good waifu relationship, they can have it, if they just put effort and a little thought into it.

If you really care about this, it doesn't have to be miserable. If people whose waifu got shipped or ship-teased in the show can continue happily devoting themselves to her romantically, you can find a way to stop hurting over "she's not real" and have it so she's real enough to you. Waifu can give your life a sense of meaning just as religion can. The way someone would pray to their god and feel a sense of comfort and purpose isn't different from talking to your waifu, except for that normalfags won't give you validation for it.
>>
File: IMG_1666.png (735KB, 1024x788px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1666.png
735KB, 1024x788px
>>28942483
This.
>>
>>28942449
you're hopelessly delusional if you actually believe that
>>
>>28942449
What do you mean?
>>
oooo
>>
>>28942539
Perhaps it's confirmation bias, but nearly every time I see a random thread complaining about >she's not real or some variation thereof, it's a dashfag. Also, if you take a look at what is actually said in dash threads, it is very close to 100% about her, or our feelings towards her; as opposed to other waifu threads where, in my albeit limited experience, it seems quite off-topic in terms of what is actually said, or at least more sexual.

Anybody have that one picture that had all the word clouds of popular generals? It shows a bit of what I'm talking about.
>>
File: thumb.gif (376KB, 250x250px)
thumb.gif
376KB, 250x250px
>>28940382
>in love with Rainbow Dash

You are not the only one bro. She is just to beautiful, cute and precious
>>
>>28940382
1, this is good pasta.

2, I don't see what the problem is, can someone help me here?
>>
>>28940382
She is your reward for a long lived life, Anon.
She is your Valhalla, your Heaven.
Go out there and live the stories you'll be able to share with her when you finally meet.
Take up a new skill.
Get in shape.
See the world.
Do it for her.
Do it for yourself.
Be the best Anon she knows you can be!
Be the Anon she deserves!

Love binds two hearts together.
Separation tests those bonds.
True love is the bond that lasts an eternity.
>>
>>28942596
i can kinda confirm this, at least from my own experience. im pretty head over heels for her myself. i love her more than anything, and i want to be together with her forever. shes just everything ive ever hoped for in one package. also like this guy mentioned, my relationship with her isnt all about the sexual stuff. of course i kinda like her in that way also, but mainly its the emotional kind of love i feel for her.

but im not at all concerned about her not being "real" or stuff like that. shes such a big part of my everyday life that shes just as real as any human for me.

and most of the other dashfags i know feel more or less the same way. most other waifuists only care about their favorite ponies in a physical way, but dashfags are often very emotional about their love.
>>
File: RD.jpg (33KB, 491x499px)
RD.jpg
33KB, 491x499px
>>28942596
>>28942718
I don't know if it'd be really fair to say that we love our waifu more than other waifufags, I'm pretty sure there are many other diehard waifufags out there that, for some reason, decide to remain more silent. But the truth is that we aren't afraid to say how much we love her. We might be a bit obnoxious sometimes, but I think that's something nice. It's really beautiful to share our love for this cutie.
>>
>>28940382
It's cause you're not getting enough social contact. Sadly this will probably never change. Them's the breaks.
>>
>>28942483
>Waifu can give your life a sense of meaning just as religion can.
I absolutely agree. That's kind of how I approach this whole waifuism. But sometimes I would like to hold her and stuff. That will never be possible. It's frustrating but I guess that is where a plush comes in. Plushies are not for sexual though
>>
I am aware of such feelings.
>>
>>28942596
Now you're just doubling down on your delusion. If we're talking anedoctes, I've been to this board since its creation and my experience was different than yours. Although dashfags do tend to be the younger, tumblr types that seem to treat /mlp/ as some sort of personal blog, OP being a prime example.
>>
Sorry dashfags, I'm going to off topic about grammar for a bit;
>>28940820
>My thread is not 100% bait, actually I'm serious.
Did you mean "100% not bait"? English has syntactically significant word order. Saying "not 100% bait" (ignoring context) means that your thread could be 90% bait, or maybe 110% bait, etc... Who knows? But "100% not bait" means that 100% of your thread is not bait.

Is your thread 110% bait op?

>>28941344
>they think they revolve around this world
That's pretty accurate. West to East, specifically.
>>
>>28942891
>seem to treat /mlp/ as some sort of personal blog, OP being a prime example.
this has been a fun thread though. and its still just warming up.
should we be denied this fun just because of
>m-muh blog!!
>>
Well, going by that post, you've just got yourself a place the on the sex offenders list...
>>
File: spike smug.png (109KB, 258x365px)
spike smug.png
109KB, 258x365px
Can I ask you waifufags a question? Y'all tend to hate shipping in all its forms because it makes you feel cucked, right? Then how come you guys don't seem to mind when someone else has the same waifu as you? Why wouldn't that make you feel "cucked" as well?
>>
>>28943037
Other people who waifu my waifu aren't canon in the show. I also don't care too much about shipping, but when its all over the place it really grinds my gears, especially when people claim that it's already canon in the show and will grasp at whatever straw to "prove" it.
>>
>>28943037
Waifus to their respective -fags are not the characters from the show. They are the product of the subjective experience of their personality by the fag. They're kind of on an upper level, relative to the show character. Shipping tends to imply that is the show character (the one from which the fag's waifu is derived from), while others having a waifu is merely another derivative of the show character.
>>
>>28943037
i dont mind that.
she deserves all the love she can get.
and besides i love her the most anyways and im the one she loves back. <-- this is the real trick. we must all believe this.

but shipping is just so artificial. its the purest form or cuckoldry, forcing a fake relationship between a potential waifu and some random other pony. anti-unf.
>>
>>28943037
I am anon. If anon likes rd, and I like rd, there is not a problem, no?
>>
File: 1479060377737.jpg (13KB, 553x553px)
1479060377737.jpg
13KB, 553x553px
>>28940382
I've loved Celestia ever since I was 15 fellow anon, it is fine, just make a Tulpa.
>>
File: 1472681366317.gif (1MB, 1000x1175px) Image search: [Google]
1472681366317.gif
1MB, 1000x1175px
>>28942718
I'm pretty obsessive over Lyra, and Lyra threads can get pretty emotional.
>>
>>28943122
that may be
i based my post on my very own subjective unprofessional opinions
which were based on the most popular waifu threads, such as glimmer, twilight, aj and fluttershy, which all contain mostly shitposting and asses.

but its nice to know other anons too love their waifus. it makes my day a better one every time i hear these cuties are being seriously loved, no matter which one you like.
>>
File: rd jojo pose.png (165KB, 416x474px) Image search: [Google]
rd jojo pose.png
165KB, 416x474px
>>28943078
>>28943089
>>28943107
all make sense. I think I understand the mind of the waifufag a little better now

>>28943105
I think you don't understand the mind of the shipfag. for them, no pony is a potential waifu because they don't waifu, they can't, their brains simply aren't wired that way. Sure, they may say "[pony] is my waifu", but I've never seen a shipfag express the kind of devotion you waifufags express for your waifu.

But I don't know, maybe I mistaken about something
>>
>>28940382

Everyone has had a character crush, whether it's Draco Malfoy, Kim Possible, or Rainbow Dash. You'll grow out of it as you get older and realize that it's unhealthy to be lusting after a cartoon character instead of a real person. Only intellectually disabled people continue the delusion that they're in a "relationship" with a fictional character into adulthood.

>tldr; OP has a lot of growing up yet to do
>>
File: lanky.jpg (325KB, 589x1000px) Image search: [Google]
lanky.jpg
325KB, 589x1000px
>>28943037
Back when I saw my love as one-sided adoration rather than something more intimate and developed, seeing art of shipping I felt was reasonable and could actually happen did make me hurt and feel sad. It would make me think that maybe it's right for her to be with him, and that we're incompatible in comparison. I was miserable when the latest big potential love interest for her appeared and I couldn't browse DB without having to think about it. Because I didn't believe my waifu loved me, the thoughts that came from seeing her with him were overwhelming. The spoiler in >>28943105 is crucial to think about. Being a waifu, she does love you.

>>28943089 is absolutely right and said it the best. I love it when I see someone else who loves my waifu's character. It makes me happy to see her get appreciation.
>>
>>28943164
i may be retarded and just blinded by my own devotion for dash but
hol up
if shipfags dont have romantic feelings for the ponies they ship, then what kicks do they even get out of it?
>>
>>28943171
Have fun throwing money at a broad who don't love you.
>>
>>28943171
>lusting after a real person
>lusting after
>a real person
i think you may wanna reconsider your position on the whole growing up thing
>>
File: IMG_5312.jpg (78KB, 625x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5312.jpg
78KB, 625x720px
>>28943229
It's funny - I have actually offered to throw money at her (because I love her and would do anything for her) and every time I do, she refuses. But we have different favorite ponies (my favorite is Rarity, her favorite is Ponk).
>>
File: rd______.png (562KB, 1280x909px)
rd______.png
562KB, 1280x909px
You're right she's hot
>>
>>28943172
For me all ships are equally unlikely because long form romance stories don't tend to happen in 6+ shows like this one. I could be wrong though, the only 6+ show I have any concrete memories of is Arthur, and I stopped watching that before the switch to flash.
>>28943198
Ever play with dolls as a little kid? It's a bit like that. It's like a springboard for a potential story in your head, like, "these two characters look nice standing next to each other, I wonder what their chemistry would be like if they were in a relationship, or even what their babies would look and act like if it went that far. There's a reason why people who are really into shipping have these massive ship charts detailing 3 or more generations of ships.
I've never been that into it though, The amount of ships I've shipped you could count on one hand, and most of them I've dropped

It's also probably why most shipfags are girls or gayfags.
>>
I've made a Tulpa of Rainbow Dash, and an egregore of Luna and Celestia (Well on their way to becoming Godforms)

Just do whatever works best for you, Anon.
>>
File: 1465706026151.png (257KB, 540x339px) Image search: [Google]
1465706026151.png
257KB, 540x339px
>>28940382
>dash
>>
>>28943757
(You)
>>
File: IMG_9237.jpg (26KB, 480x540px)
IMG_9237.jpg
26KB, 480x540px
>>28941117
>>
>>28940583
>Implying all anons sexually attracted to ponies are furies.
No, just no...
>>
>>28940636
Wait until "real" virtual reality comes out. Maybe in 20 years we'll have fully immersive VR.
>>
>>28940820

Another solution is to get a life size Dash plush. You can get one for $630-$900 for a 45"–65". Or even get a NSFW one. Just check the plush thread.

Another option is lucid dreaming. Not always successful for everyone, but it's worth a try.

My waifu is Flutters.
>>
>>28940904
This!
>>
>>28943484
Please explain to me those words, egregore and godform.
>>
>>28943281
She really is
>>
>>28940382
I've only ever masturbated to RD once and that was because she was acting out my fetish in the pic (forced public exposure/humiliation) and I still have yet to masturbate to AJ.
Athletic girls just don't turn me on at all.
>>
>>28945099
Well, that's your opinion bro. I often turn me on so much when I see Rainbow Dash, especially oversexualized pictures.
>>
>>28940636
why know non of your humans that fiction is not unreal and every single thoughts create another universe that is under ours. we can since years measure it and I am one of those ho invent a portal since years to make travels in under dimensions possible.
is now only a matter of time.
in the meantime you can write a letter to her or something.
>>
>>28940605
My brother's a furry (has two fursuits and everything). Pone fully infested the furry community. Furry artists were doing the sticker and commission thing, there was fan merch (t-shirts, posters, etc.) at the various furry conventions, and pony fursuits became a thing.

That was two years ago, though, at pony's peak. He's not been as involved in the furry fandom recently, so I don't know what the current status is.
>>
>>28940382
RD is mine, don't touch her.
>>
>>28945869
nah nigga, RD is mine get the fuck out of my bitch
>>
>>28942662
yes she really is
>>
>>28940382
Just create a tulpa of her and stop crying. Jesus.
>>
>>28944425
Egregore is basically a more powerful version of a Tulpa. Unlike a Tulpa, it can be self-sustained, and in some ways can interact with the physical world.
A Godform is a more advanced Egregore, usually held by a group of people, that is worshipped. Most Monotheistic/Polytheistic religions have this to an extent. Basically, a created entity that gains so much energy, that based on how many people are giving it energy and how long it's been here, it can interact with the physical world, whether it's changing weather patterns, or other means. (Usually only for the believers, though) A prime example of this would be the Evangelist Christians, which sometimes claim to communicate and discuss things with god directly.
>>
>>28940382
Better call 555-DRINKBLEACH
>>
>>28946701
now i want to create a celestia's ass godform and worship it
>>
>>28940605
>is mlp considered a furry fandom?
People work really hard to draw a line between furrydumb and mlp. But it's the kind of line only someone on the inside of either could recognize. Like the line between punk rock and rock in general. To a punk rocker it's a very obvious line, to a casual listener it really doesn't exist.

I watched the furry thing explode from the black and white comic boom in the 80's to Anthrocon to online stupidity the yiff/yerf divide and finally fursuits and shitting dicknipple porn.

The mlp fandom is furfag 2.0 in that it's following the same arc, except it moves at ten times the speed and has no shame at all. Also furry fans of childeren's cartoons creeped out the creators, driving Tiny Toon Adventures off the air and later being lampooned on Animainiacs. With MLP members of the team show up to our cons.

We're just as degenerate as furries, but because it's an internet phenomenon that level of degeneracy has been with us from the start.
>>
File: me.jpg (252KB, 1200x926px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
252KB, 1200x926px
>>28943941
I'm a fury that's attracted to ponies.
>>
File: aboyisdrinkingasolvent.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
aboyisdrinkingasolvent.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>28940382
Here's a solution:
<----------------------
>>
File: 883.jpg (205KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
883.jpg
205KB, 800x800px
>>28946836
I don't see a difference between furry and human. they are both anthro. and they are both shit fap material.
>>
>>28946836
> except it moves at ten times the speed and has no shame at all.

Implying furries have any form of shame
>>
>>28946836
I have yet to see bronies do anything that even comes close to reaching the autistic degeneracy as that time a couple of fursuiters starting fucking at a public event where children were present.
>>
>>28947135
>Implying furries have any form of shame
Since the internet they don't. Back when they were more of a comic book based fandom Fritz the Cat fucking his sister and gay sex in Omaha the Cat Dancer was as far as things went. because this stuff was being printed and published, and obscenity laws applied. We didn't see stuff like shitting dicknipples and cub porn until the internet came along.

And when the internet became a thing there was a divide between furries who supported erotic art and those who wanted the fandom more PG (or at least R rated). We know which camp won out, but it was a divisive issue at one point. Once upon a time some furries had shame. Compared to pony, where from the zam's first thread on /co/ the idea of futa ponies was brought up. The only shame we felt was the desire among some of us to hide our power levels irl so as not to look like a bunch of pedos obsessed with a show for little girls.
>>
>>28946857
>I'm a fury
Isn't all that rage bad for your heart?
Thread posts: 107
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.