[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know, this review got me thinking: https://www.youtube.c

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: 240x240-0nJ[1].jpg (13KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
240x240-0nJ[1].jpg
13KB, 240x240px
You know, this review got me thinking:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbcL6aT1_0U
How does this board feel about ex-brony analyst and cartoon reviewer Mr. Enter?
>>
I like to watch him lose his mind over ridiculous things.
>>
>>28935542
Once upon a time his reviews were actually kind of decent and he was a levelheaded critic. Then he became the AVGN of cartoons, around the same time he got off the ride.
>>
>>28935542
For the final and ultimate last time.

WHAT HE'S DOING RIGHT THERE IS NOT "REVIEWING" HE'S NOT EVEN GIVING OUT HIS OPINIONS PROPERLY.

HE'S A SUBSTANCELESS FUCKING IDIOT. HE'S A BORING RETARD. THAT'S WHY HE DOESN'T HAVE FRIENDS.

Seriously, do you want me to pair up with Horseshoes, Nostalgia Critic, Avgn, Plinkett, Jontron, Twoguys and do a proper actual fucking analysis on goddamn My Little Pony?
Because I'll start an indiegogo fund right now, if you want me to.
>>
>>28935542
His credibility is next to zero. Bashes the fuck out of things he don't like and merely sums up or overviews things he does.
I feel sad for the faggots who legit base off their views on anything by this dude.
>>
>>28935566
>horseshoes
See, that guy is an analyst. Not fucking tool saying what the audience wants to hear for some easy brony shekels.
>>
>>28935585
He still is pretty crap.
>>
The Entersphere is whack, yo.
>>
>>28935542
Why does he look like the guy on the neighborhood crime watch sign?
>>
>>28935652
Probably because autistic looks and paedophile looks are often quite similar, take for example the neckbeard.
>>
>>28935542
Who?
>>
>>28935542
Did he ever say he was done with mlp? I thought he just stopped doing it after a while.
>>
>>28935663
He stopped doing MLP reviews because he was tired of fighting the copyright nazis.
>>
>>28935663
Not really, but it's not his main focus anymore.
>>28935602
Never said it wasn't.
>>
File: 1449635824111.png (377KB, 320x239px)
1449635824111.png
377KB, 320x239px
>>28935572
>His credibility is next to zero
>Bashes the fuck out of things he don't like
>merely sums up or overviews things he does
So, he's /mlp/ personified?
>>
>ex-brony
I'm so ashamed this is a word
>>
>>28935748
I WILL EAT YOUR CHILDREN.
>>
Personally, I liked him at first, but his quality's severely dropped now.
>>
>>28935600
fite me
>>
>>28935542
No, seriously. Who?
>>
>>28936364
He reviews cartoon episodes, and originally reviewed episodes of Friendship Is Magic.
He's infamous for how authoritative and stuck-up he tends to be.
>>
I actually like him more for his rather interesting political stance more so than his reviews. Stuff like his further thoughts on Homer Bad Man and The Goode Family are some of my more favorite reviews even if the subject is more behind the scary politics that these shows represent in their respective episodes.
>>
>>28937073
But you're wrong. It shows that he doesn't know what to do with those sorts of reviews, so he just uses his SJW-like judgement of "Fuck everyone that isn't me, because I'm so much better!" in order to get praize and attention.
>>
I don't know if he claims to be objective or not, but he isn't. Often he'll bash shit, regardless of how well executed it was, for reasons like "This shouldn't be in a kids show".
>>
>>28935542
>legit autistic
>thinks he's a guru writer
>spergs when something lacks 2deep4u values and morals (e.g. mean-spirited)
>constantly shills about his self-insert "original" show Growing Around (which is actually a low quality ripoff from a toon short)
>whines and rages every time YT gives him problems with copyright (yet he shills views likes and subs for ad revenue)
>forced af geeky pauses when reading his reviews
>toxic fanbase parroting everything he says
>muh autism
>muh asexuality
>BUY MY BOOK
>for a time saw MLP as the pinnacle of western animation

You know, the usual patreonshill dick
>>
>>28935771
duh
duh
duh
duh
duh
duh-nuh-nuh-NUH nuh nuh
duh-nuh-nuh-nuh-NUH nuh NUH
>>
>>28937771

Granted there are plenty of those moments where he does show that "my way or the highway" mindset. But then he says shit no modern Progressive or SJw would admit to like men being able to be raped or how fucked Europe is with their migrant rape crisis.
>>
>>28935542
All the people who make videos on youtube deserves a slowly and painful dead
>>
File: MrEnter the fag.png (38KB, 645x1640px) Image search: [Google]
MrEnter the fag.png
38KB, 645x1640px
Mr "Firebomb Viacom" Enter purposely screams and overreacts to "compensate" for his autism not showing his emotions well enough, this is actually what he said.
>>
>>28935542
His MMC review and Twilight's Kingdom reviews are his best work. Most everything else is quality white noise
>>
>>28935542
I could make videos of me talking about stuff that other people made. I could get hundreds of thousands of subscribers. I could be famous. Just talking about stuff that other people make. And people listening to me talk about stuff. Like what I think about cartoons.

Hundreds of thousands of subscribers.
>>
>>28935542
He's like that Johnny Oliver mexican dude with the pedo stash.
>>
He is a very bad, unfunny reviewer. He tries to be 2deep and does a lot of headcanon. He lacks the insight to understand certain character moments. His review of PYHD w/ josh scorcher was the absolute worst. He thinks cyberbullying and trolling is the same thing. He constantly mentions his asexuality as if anyone gave a shit. He fails to understand any point anyone makes unless it came from himself. He is whiny about "adult" and bodily humour. He can't even buy a decent mic. He gets so angry about trivial shit but misses the point completely.
>>
>>28940434
>PYHD w/ josh is his worst
Even more than his review of it without Josh?
>>
>>28939323
and getting money while doing so

not that bad for a deal, to be frank
>>
>>28940965
The one with him incessantly ranting for almost the entire review? That one was almost unwatchable.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.