[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Slave Pony Thread #81

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 506
Thread images: 112

File: 1478289289933.jpg (337KB, 1360x2100px) Image search: [Google]
1478289289933.jpg
337KB, 1360x2100px
Previous thread: >>28896430
(Archive Link: desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/28896430)

>What is this thread about?
This thread revolves around stories about ponies being enslaved.

>Can you elaborate more?
Sure! SPG (Slave Pony General) is mostly about characters dealing with the actual implications of the horrifying thing that is chattel slavery. It's more looking at how people with modern sensibilities deal with the ownership of another sentient being, and how most people aren't total cunts.
If you want an explanation on the differences between /SPG/ and /SiM/, go check out the FAQ.

>What kind of themes are welcome?
Most of them are welcome but a select few aren't. These are Fat, Diaper, Vore and Scat. If you're unsure about a certain element in your story, ask me about it and I can confirm it.

>I want to write my own story but I'm new to writing.
Check out these guides:
pastebin.com/V1ujiyJt
pastebin.com/bnMmZ2T3
pastebin.com/g4VpEg4f (clop specific)

>Where do the writers hang out?
Head over to www.rizon.net/chat with the channel name #slavepone. If you're ever having a writer's block and need advice or you just want to hang out with us, that is the place to go!

~~~
Featured Story:
~~~
Celestia's Maiden Voyage (Rainbow Dash) by IHLAOY
- pastebin.com/GeEg7ELu

~~~
Most Recently Completed Story:
~~~
Fire and Sky (Spitfire) by Lurkernon
- Part 1: pastebin.com/VAG2qGzh
- Part 2: pastebin.com/vSRW90Zr

---
Useful Links
---
~~~
FAQ: pastebin.com/iVB2JJz0
~~~
Recommended Stories for New Readers: pastebin.com/c6hd0P9Q
~~~
COMPLETED Stories [9]: pastebin.com/82rCVh4j
~~~
Recently Updated Stories: pastebin.com/k7SmjQww
~~~
ALL Writers and Stories: pastebin.com/cqLCYveb
~~~
Thread Archive: pastebin.com/S5m7bEab
~~~
Thread Template: pastebin.com/ny0npNFS
~~~
SPG Image Archive: 1drv.ms/f/s!AiFkdye7rtydbfk0wBnid5vnFUg
~~~
Pastebin: pastebin.com/u/Slave_Pony_General
~~~
>>
File: 1214707.jpg (135KB, 1280x823px) Image search: [Google]
1214707.jpg
135KB, 1280x823px
First for pones enslaving pones
>>
>>28932788
>Fire and Sky (Spitfire) by Lurkernon
>- Part 1: pastebin.com/VAG2qGzh

kek
the fire and sky pastebin has VAG in it, how have I never noticed this before?
too bad they never fuck
>>
Corona gonna get her ass whipped.
>>
>>28932813
Yes, but to what degree?
>>
>>28932815
Probably more severely than Shiny. After everything she did and what could have happened, it's likely to be a pretty rough time for Corona.
>>
>>28932815
How many lashes with master's belt do you think she deserves?
I think 50 is a good number. The magnitude of her fuck-up pales in comparison to anything Shiny ever did, and he only got 10.
>>
>>28932776

Look, 'they'll never find out' is an awful justification for doing a bad idea. All it takes is one pony going 'hey, did you see that whorish dress Cadence was wearing for Anon's guests' and everything balloons from there.

If Cadence wears that dress, either her or Anon's reputation are going to suffer. Anon needs to respect Cadence or else he's going to have a rebellion on his hands, and conversely, Cadence needs to hold herself to a higher standard to remind ponies WHY she's their leader.

She needs to make it clear that both of them are walking on thin ice. She'll do what he says, but she's not going to embarrass herself in front of the ponies she's supposed to be leading for him.
>>
>>28932813
>>28932815
>>28932823
>>28932824
>I'm mad at you but I love you and forgive you
>let me whip the shit out of you so badly you'll feel it for a month
no
>>
>>28932776
>>28932783
The house slaves are the only ones who have seen it now, which is probably why Cadance didn't just rip it apart before going to Anonymous.

But what about when the dinner rolls around? You think nobody else is going to go in and out of the house? That there's no chance some other pony might see? What if the guests ask to see a tour of some parts of the camp?
>>
>>28932825
Dude, shes his fucking slave, what respect does he need to give her? At worst a rebellion will mean a loss in profit due to his undoubtedly armed guard having to mow down rioters and a fine from the state/fed, he owns her and she doesn't have a say at the end of the day.
>>
>>28932838
Anon never said he forgives her. I mean from what I read I get the impression that he's pretty pissed off and disappointed with her, but wants her to know he still loves her regardless, but just because he loves her that doesn't mean she's going to escape her ass getting lit up. He's going to have to delay whipping her with the belt but he's letting her know that once he's well enough it WILL happen, so it doesn't come as a surprise and she doesn't think she's getting off the hook with a slap on the wrist just getting her tub privileges taken away. She's going to be screaming and crying and it's going to break his heart, but he's definitely going to make her feel it when the time comes.
>>
>>28932848
> At worst

You mean, 'at best.' At worst, a rebellion ends in his death and all his slaves scattering to the winds.

And even if the worst a rebellion could do was cut down his profits, that's a pretty hefty sum to pay because he wanted his slave to dress like a slut. It's just not worth the risk.

There's a balancing act here, friend, and you can't win it simply by stacking one side.
>>
>And then, just when I start to think of you as FAMILY, you go and do something like this."
>>her eyes squint shut as if she's just been slapped

Surprised nobody else picked up on the fact that Corona just got friendzoned hard.
>>
>>28932894
Damn, I think you're right. That's sad. Poor girl. Still needs that ass whipping though.
>>
>>28932877
Fireteam sized armed patrols can go a long way towards putting any notion of open revolt out of their heads, you also don't win by letting your property tell you what to do.
>>
>>28932894
>>28932902
"Family" includes your wife, Anon.
>>
>>28932930
She's not his wife, she's his slave.
>>
>>28932911
It's a shame Anon doesn't have fireteam sized armed patrols then, is it? Not to mention that fireteam sized armed patrol would cut into the very profits you're trying to preserve; which would also be incredibly lowered as well in the event a rebellion does happen.

Plus you'd need to remove all your house staff as well, that'll cost money. There's no way that Anon can keep up the money he is making by going full 1984 with his ponies; which is part of the reason things are the way they are already.

There's a risk/reward to having Cadence wear that dress, and it's just not high enough to justify it.

Yes, Anon doesn't NEED to respect Cadence, she is his slave, he can tell her what to do, but if he wants to keep the scale balanced, he'd better start waking up real fast. Nothing good can come of making Cadence wear that dress, the risk is just too high.

I mean, fuck, you're trying to argue that Anon should restructure the entire way he runs his business, perhaps for the worst, because the 'leader' of his slaves doesn't want to wear a dress.
>>
>>28932858
>She's going to be screaming and crying and it's going to break his heart, but he's definitely going to make her feel it when the time comes.

This. I don't understand why people think that punishing her is going to make her hate Anon. It isn't. She understands the magnitude of her mistake, and hell, she'd take 50 lashes across the rump to make up for it if that's what Anon decided. Even if she's going to be crying her eyes out.
>>
>>28932788
Did the last thread already 404? Or did it sage
>>
>>28932961
>I don't understand why people think that punishing her is going to make her hate Anon.

I don't think anything could make her hate him at this point. She's too far gone mentally. She's finally reached a tipping point in her mentality about slavery. It's not about putting on an act and pretending to tolerate it anymore. Literally the only thing she cares about is never being separated from the man she loves ever again, even if he beats her ass.

In her mind, the only person that's ever loved her just fucking CAME BACK FROM THE DEAD. Her bond with him just can't be severed anymore.
>>
>>28932964
Bump limit was reached.
>>
>>28932951
He has around 12-1400 ponies, he likely has at least 100 guards, it's not hard to put 4 man foot patrols armed with FN FAL's AK knockoffs or even AR-15's it's probably cheaper than the amenity he provided them with, Ammo isn't expensive and parts are cheap unless you're a nut who uses his gun as a male version of barbie, the most expensive part would be the rifles, a large onetime cost with a small maintenance overhead, much cheaper than the current system of being nice and giving them some small comforts, the threat of violence would be enough for most, and a few examples every now and then would put an end to most of the rest, the soviets ran a pretty successful prison system this way for years, with somewhere around 20 Million prisoners.

The biggest problem is the cost of replacement ponies, and if we had a figure on that it could be budgeted in too, if they had enough power to demand proper treatment they would have.

These horses will never respect him, and trying to get them too is pointless, and since he can't have their respect he need their fear.
>>
>>28933000
I think you're also forgetting the part where killing ponies is running afoul of the law, too.
>>
>>28933007
Executions are against the law, we never got word on putting down violent riots, not to mention it could be a legal gray area due to self defense, a competent lawyer could make it a legal clusterfuck for the prosecution.
>>
>>28933000
>and a few examples every now and then would put an end to most of the rest
Or they get angrier and instead of a few violent ponies, you get 1000+
>>
>>28932788
Anybody know what happened to the Starlight story? It was starting to get interesting and then suddenly nothing.
>>
>>28933080
writefags stop writing all the time. Just get use to disappointment.
>>
File: 1477794738426.png (1MB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1477794738426.png
1MB, 1280x1024px
Remember to keep your slave clean spg. A clean slave is a productive slave.
>>
>>28933504
not sure if tiny mare or giant bathtub
>>
File: 1477895994643.jpg (46KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1477895994643.jpg
46KB, 600x800px
>>28933518
Everyone knows that ponies from My Little Pony are little.
>>
>>28933536
>humanized
>ever
>>
>>28933555
She's there for scale.
>>
>>28933536
>>28933566

Ponies scale to whatever size the story requires them to be.
>>
>>28933593
>my little pony
>little pony
>little
>>
>>28933593
But smaller ponies are cuter ponies!
>>
>>28933605
>>28933611
that's entirely subjective
I personally like my pones closer to riding-size
>>
Any more ShinyAnon tonight?
>>
File: color376357.png (241KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
color376357.png
241KB, 1000x667px
>>28933618
Yeah, pony is for riding.
>>
>>28933618
>that's entirely subjective
if youre a midget

are you a midget anon
>>
>>28933648
>midget anon
I think you may be on to something here.
>>
>>28933611
is filly yawning or screaming?
>>
>>28933618
No, pony is for treating like a cute little plush doll and occasionally forcing it to pull weights that are far too heavy for it to move.

>>28933657
It's more of a cute squeaking.
>>
>>28932788
> It's more looking at how people with modern sensibilities deal with the ownership of another sentient being, and how most people aren't total cunts.

Are there any stories in the pastebin about deeply hurting the slave ponies, torture and mind-breaking?
>>
>>28933667
Nah, you want SiM for that level of edgefaggotry.
>>
>>28933667

There have been a few short satire greens here and there.
But anything worth saving?
No, not really.
>>
File: 1479615449975.jpg (436KB, 783x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1479615449975.jpg
436KB, 783x1000px
>>28933671
>>28933677
I don't know what you get out of this thread.
>>
>>28933791
It's ok. Maybe you'll understand in a few years.
>>
>>28933667
There's a few one shot greens, like this one or Toiletslave, but no, no real story.

>Dear Princess Celestia,
>I bought your student last month at the pony auction and I have to say, money well spent.
>Things were a bit rough at first. I had to punish her severely several times. Did you know that unicorn horn grows back after you cut it? Me and Mr. iron file sure found out. Say what you will about Twilight, but she can scream like a banshee when she has too.
>Anyway, It only took me two weeks to break her in properly. She really hates it when I fuck her in the ass, but she knows that if she doesn't let me do it to her then that filly I bought with her gets to take her place.
>I've not once had to fuck that filly. You should be so proud of her.
>You may be wondering how I even got to send this to you. I've been weening her off her magic suppressant drugs. You shouldn't worry about my safety though. If I should die then ownership will pass to my brother, and he isn't near as nice as I am. Twilight found that out on the two weekends I lent her to him.
>Sharing is caring after all.
>I've enclosed a whole photo album to show you how she is getting on and what wonderful things she's learned. Best wishes and love.

>Sincerely,
>Anonymous

>p.s. She was gagging on my dick the whole time I wrote this letter. If she knows what's good for her she'll finish the job when she's done being passed out.
>>
>>28933887
I was here when this general began and I enjoyed the way some of the greentexts depicted mindbroken ponies, but what I saw greentexts doing and presumably anons enjoying was being kind to ponies in a world with slave-trade but moreover, nursing broken ponies into better mental health while simultaneously keeping them captive either by volition or societal necessity.

It is a sort of sick dishonesty with the self and ill psychology, desiring a suffering mind-broken pony—and therefore enjoying the concept in the first place—in order to nurse a slave.
>>
http://pastebin.com/9d5xtBD5
--------------------------------

>"SHINNYYYY!"
>once again you find tiny fingers locked together around your foreleg, and the face they belong to snuggling against the front of your neck
>at least you're ready for it this time
>it's not an unwelcome gesture
>after all, it's been a pretty rough week
>Corona hasn't been very talkative since the two of you got back yesterday
>come to think of it, neither has Anon
>save for when he's asking for help with something
>he looked troubled when he arrived home from his appointment with the doctor
>and he was gone a lot longer than he said he would be
>but whatever's bothering him, he's keeping it to himself
>at least for now
>Corona seems torn between the desire to be stuck to him like glue, and wanting to vanish from the face of the planet
>you thought she might come out of the bedroom when Grace showed up for her visit
>but even when you'd knocked to let her know she was on her way, she hadn't said anything
>sure she's got plenty to feel guilty about
>but sulking like this isn't going to help her patch up her relationship with Anon...
>"I missed you soso much!"
"It's good to see you too, Gracie" you say with a smile
>"I told EVERYONE at school I was best friends with a unicorn pony now, and they didn't believe me!" she huffs and rolls her eyes as she lets go of your leg
>you sit on your haunches and tilt your head
"Is that so?"
>"YEAH! Like why would I make that up?"
>the little girl's words become a droning background noise, your mind wandering as she tells you every last detail about her week
>you shake your head and snap back to reality as her father and Anon approach the two of you
>>
>>28934039
>"Why don't we head out back? That'll give you two room to play while me 'n Steve chit chat on the porch."
>"Yeah! We can play hide and seek, I bet you won't be able to find me!" Grace chirps before taking off toward the back door
>you start to give a nod, but find yourself quickly jumping to your hooves when Anon's legs wobble, his hand coming to rest on your withers as he nearly hits the floor
>"Good catch there, Shiny" he says as Grace's father brings the wheelchair over to him
>he's been stubborn about using it, insisting he's fine to walk on his own
>but this is the third time today you've broken his fall
>as he takes a seat, he gives you a firm pat on the shoulder when he notices the look of concern on your face
>"I'm fine, big guy. Go entertain your friend."
>>
>>28934045
"Oh boy, I wonder... Where oh where could little Gracie be hiding THIS time?" you say in an exaggerated tone, rolling your eyes with a big smirk as you walk back up onto the porch
>you feign cluelessness as you hear suppressed snickers when you pass a pair of tiny white sneakers with pink laces shifting about beneath the tarp covering the hot tub
>your ears rotate toward the two men sitting nearby now and then as they clank a pair of brown glass bottles together, laughing as they each take a drink
>the snickering grows even louder as you walk past a second time
"I dunno, I guess she's not up here..." you say, snatching back the tarp in one quick motion with a sudden "GOTCHA!"
>the little girl falls over in a giggling fit as you gently poke a hoof into her belly
>"hey not fair!" she squeals between laughs, "you saw my shoes, that's cheating!"
>she stands back up, stroking your muzzle a few times as her laughter dies down
>"Okay Shiny, now you go hide!"
>she spins around, covering her eyes as she counts out loud slowly
>"Ooooone.... twooooo...."
>looking back over your shoulder as you descend the steps, you shake your head with a silent laugh as she peeks through her fingers
>"threee....fourfivesixseveneightnineten!"
>you pick up your pace to a trot hearing her accelerate her countdown, laughing as she comes bounding after you
>though when that laughter is cut off abruptly, you instantly spin around
>just in time to see her laying flat at the bottom of the stairs
>she rolls over, sitting up on the ground holding her leg, tears already welling up in her eyes
>before Steve can even make it two steps, you're already crouching next to her, nuzzling her cheek as you look down and see a dirty scrape on her knee
>>
>>28934047
>"Grace, baby, I know you're excited but you gotta be more careful!" he says as he approaches her, picking her back up to her feet and dusting her off "You okay sweetheart?"
>she rubs her eyes and nods as she takes his hand
>"That top step is steeper than it looks, sorry Gracie..." Anon says. "There's some peroxide under the bathroom sink and band-aids in the medicine cabinet..."
>Steve gives Anon a quick nod as he leads his daughter into the house
>but when you attempt to follow his hand is suddenly blocking your path
>"Shiny stay out here for a sec, would you?"
>you turn to face Anon with a curious glance
>he picks up the bottle and swirls the contents idly as the door softly closes
>"Just thought you should know, I saw a lawyer and had a will made up today."
>his free hand meets the back of his neck and he looks away from you
>"If something happens to me..."
>his head snaps back in your direction suddenly, holding up his hand
>"IF, I mean - right now I'm fine, so I don't want you to concern yourself over this needlessly.... but IF... I just wanted you to be aware what's going to happen to you, should that day come."
>you sit on your haunches and stare at him as he looks away again
>"Steve's agreed to take you in. Now technically on paper you'd belong to him, but the reality is you'd be Gracie's pony. I can't possibly think of a better home for you..." he trails off
>>
>>28934049
"...and Corona?" you ask hesitantly
>"He'll take her too, but just long enough to find her a new home... with the divorce he just can't afford two more mouths to feed."
"I don't get it Anon... if you're okay, then why bring this up right now?
>he shrugs
>"Dunno... now seemed like as good a time as any. I thought it might put your mind at ease to know you're never going back into the auction system."
>he shakes his head, reaching over and scratching your ear
>"Don't read too much into it though, okay pal? If there was something serious going on with me, I promise I'd let the two of you know."
>he rests his palm on your forehead just beneath your horn
>"I also want you to know how much I appreciate what you did for me... I never did thank you."
>it had been an instinctual reaction to tackle Sparky, honestly
>you couldn't have known for sure if the spell he was casting was lethal, but you weren't about to find out
>human or not, it was the right thing to do
>you flick your tail and look away momentarily, wondering if Anon would be half as grateful if he knew that you'd unbuckled that halter in a split second of remorse and empathy...
>that's a detail you decide to keep to yourself for the time being
>pushing the thought aside, you offer a simple nicker in reply
>>
>>28934054
Just bumping with another short update before I call it a night. More to come tomorrow and/or Friday.
>>
>>28934061
Thanks mate.
>>
Shiny a good boy.
>>
File: 1477868255416.png (43KB, 502x284px) Image search: [Google]
1477868255416.png
43KB, 502x284px
>>28934061
You're doing gods work here writefriend
>>
>>28934054
>you offer a simple nicker in reply
We don't get many nickers out of Shiny. He feels good about protecting his Master and being praised for it.
>>
>>28932068
A) I do not know what kind of meeting Anonymous has planned to please their future investors, but if he wants to show them the results of his leadership and administration of his lands and the obedience of his slaves, he must start by reminding his Alicorn who rule, He does not like the outfit Whatever she thinks does not matter! If he does not obey a simple command then it will be better to remind her that he will get nothing if he continues to challenge the authority of his Master.

This walk leads to rebellion and tragedy

B) The feedback is always the best way of obtaining a point of agreement between both parts, she knows that whatever happens other human beings will see her as a fine and valuable possession that was demonstrating the status of his owner and Anonymous knows that the best way of that she collaborates with the plan is if you allow him to show certain grade of autonomy, if it him allows her to do some modifications and to lighten the aspect of the outfit to something more adapted to his position; she will demonstrate the grace and effectiveness that he needs to have the attention of the investors

C) If she explodes with the matter of the guard, imagine how it will be when the partners want to move from ready and start to 'touch' moved by alcohol, arrogance and arrogance, better prepare to see the pony version of Carrie

>Or, hey, invent your own response
Follow the game to Candance and let him go without the dress, and at the party arrive with Flurry Hearts wearing the same outfit that his mother did NOT want to wear, will be something that Candance will never forget

It's a joke, I hope Flurry and Megan go to the party (?) And they both do something that gets them in trouble, the kind of problems that can ruin everything, or unite them in a way that nobody could imagine

Great job again CYOS
>>
>>28934061
Shiny and Grace are really adorable together.

So is Anon ever going to do anything with the information regarding Shiny's family?
>>
>>28934122
>Cadence refuses to wear the dress
>So Flurry does instead.

This is either the dumbest or smartest idea yet!
>>
>>28932792
Traitor! Princess of the slavery!
>>
Interesting how when push came to shove, Shiny for all his recalcitrance turned out to be the more loyal pony to his master. I like this turn, we really needed to see that Corona is capable of making mistakes - and that Shiny is capable of showing the loyalty he tries so hard to bury and hide. In the end they're both good poners that love their master and don't harbor any ill will against him just because they're his slaves. They both know how good they've got it and I imagine Corona is going to fucking hate herself for a while over hurting him.

>>28934123
>spoiler
You know something of that magnitude is only going to come out at the most soul-crushing moment possible. The writefag delights in making our hearts hurt.
>>
>>28934123
>So is Anon ever going to do anything with the information regarding Shiny's family?
Shiny's going to blow the fuck up when this gets out. Anon's really in no shape to deal with one of his tantrums right now.
>>
>>28934123
>Shiny and Grace are really adorable together.
It's that pure unbridled joy she has when she's interacting with him and the love she has for him. It's sickeningly sweet, in a good way. She hasn't treated him like a slave even once (unless you count the whole "lay down for a sugar cube" thing. I don't). It'll be sad to see that joy and innocence wither away as she gets older. When Shiny's an old stallion with achy joints and streaks of silver in his mane, she'll barely notice him. She'll be too busy chasing guys and going to college and stuff.
>>
>>28934154
>She hasn't treated him like a slave even once (unless you count the whole "lay down for a sugar cube" thing. I don't)
If she asks him nicely for a pony ride does that count as treating him like a slave?
>>
>>28934192
No, because she's asking him politely instead of just jumping on his back without his permission and going "HYAH SLAVE! GIDDYUP!"
>>
>>28934047
My heart
>>
>>28934047
sounds like our grumpy little stallion has taken a real shining to that little girl
>>
>>28932792
speaking of which, what ever happened to the story of a pony owning a changeling?
was it moved to SiM?
>>
>>28934154
Clearly you do not know about the tie that a young girl and his horse can establish. Also they are ponies of Equestria, beings provided with the uncanny magic that them is extraordinarily difficult to forget, I doubt that Gracie leaves Shining with such a rudeness. It is possible also that by that time Shining has met again with his family when Flurry already has the sufficient age to direct the new plantation of Anonymous and Grace and Megan know each other
>>
File: 1475096504750.jpg (127KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1475096504750.jpg
127KB, 800x800px
>>28934243
What the actual fuck?
>>
File: 1034025.png (658KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1034025.png
658KB, 1366x768px
>>28934192
Nah, if that was the case then Spike's a bonafide slave driver.
>>
>>28932068
If I was Anon, I would let her know they're all already on some pretty thine ice, maybe show her some commie-blocks and let her know he could always bulldoze the town and replace it with one.
>>
>>28934225
>story of a pony owning a changeling?
SiMfag here. Haven't seen it; where was this?
>>
>>28932059
spank her. its the only way.
>>
>>28934061

>glossing over him finding out she hasn't eaten.

I'm kinda disappointed
>>
>>28934393
That would be hilariously humiliating for her. "Now, you want more, Cadence? Or how about maybe I modify your dress even further so everyone can see what happened to that little rump, hmm?"

God, she'd shut up quick after that. And then Anon would have a new way to control her; whip marks are something ponies would notice and get angry at, but spank marks would be just embarrassing.
>>
>>28932068
Looks like Cadence has already made her choice. There's no way she's going to wear the dress quietly as things are.
The situation will have to change before her mind will.
Like, say, if Flurry Heart were to burst in, having heard from Mocha that 'mommy was being a bad pony again', tearfully yelling and screaming at Cadence while at the very same time offering to wear the dress for Anon.
Given Anon's recent conversation with Mocha and Cadence's with Flurry Heart, that would likely leave both of them shaken and rethinking their choices. Cadence doesn't want to be a 'bad pony' for Flurry Heart and Anon wants leaders, not slaves.
Or if Anon's daughter were to come in unexpectedly, take a look at Cadence's outfit, and immediately declare it the sluttiest looking thing she had ever seen.
No doubt Anon would discipline his daughter for her tongue, but he would also reevaluate the outfit. Would lack the same impact as Flurry Heart, but Anon might be more inclined to listen to his daughter. She does, after all, have a human's perspective of things and he has been giving in to the ponies quite a bit lately.
Perhaps both would be best for the story - Flurry Heart rushing through the doors in a panic, Megan coming in behind her, chasing her runaway pony.
As it is, Cadence is looking forward to a night in chains, because she's not backing down.
>>
Cadence needs to suck it up and spend her energy resisting actual injustices. This is all self motivated resistance.
>>
>>28934261
If your team of experts could not decipher such a simple message it is obvious that they need to go back to school

The same for you
>>
File: Princess_Flurry_Heart.png (238KB, 952x838px) Image search: [Google]
Princess_Flurry_Heart.png
238KB, 952x838px
>>28934393
Threatens to punish Flurry Hearts every time Candance forgets her position and rebels to your authority, and make sure she knows that the reason the Master who venerates as a god treats her harshly is because of her mother.
>>
>>28935410
That's horrible. Just absolutely horrible. You'd rob both of them of their wills to live whenever Cadence would make mistakes. Threatening to harm someone's family for their own bad actions is the kind of thing that the only the most inhuman people do.
>>
>>28935492
It's not horrible, it's a corrective.

He shows Candance the price of his insolence, and to Flurry the price of his love
>>
>>28934288
Like 3 months ago some anon wrote something about an OC pony meeting a few changelings without fearing them, after the queen trusted her enough she gave her a rogue changeling as a slave. It was in heavy chains and despised ponykind pretty much
The author took some liberties with the species and I believe it was his first attempt as writefag, I remember that he asked if he should continue but maybe noone replied again
>>
>>28934061
it's glorious
>>
>>28933611
That explains why fillies are so adorable.
>>
>>28934039
>Corona seems torn between the desire to be stuck to him like glue
There are so many horrible ways to read that, from >rape to 'if I'm turned into glue, at least I'll be useful to master'.
>>
>>28934139
>spoiler
Name one that doesn't. They're all bastards.
>>
File: 128884.png (496KB, 3300x2550px) Image search: [Google]
128884.png
496KB, 3300x2550px
>>28934061
Shiny is a good boy.
>>
>>28934756
This.
Perhaps a compromise can be made on the outfit. Keep the steel rings because she is a slave, but ditch the chains because she is trusted. And never mind the tail because she's not that kind of slave.
>>
>>28936271
Shiny loves his little Gracie. He's totally okay with being her pony if something happens to Anon. Meeting that little girl has really changed his attitude toward humans.
>>
>>28936306
Friendship is magic, anon.
>>
File: magic is heresy.jpg (69KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
magic is heresy.jpg
69KB, 750x1000px
>>28936335
Burn the heretic.
>>
File: image.jpg (304KB, 1781x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
304KB, 1781x2048px
>"t-thanks for protectin' me durrin' that tornado anon.."
>>
File: Silver.png (614KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Silver.png
614KB, 800x600px
>>28936007
They are certainly
>>
File: 703598.png (260KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
703598.png
260KB, 600x700px
>>28936716
Hi-ho, Silver, away!
>>
>>28936795
?
>>
File: (You) are the prey here.jpg (250KB, 1080x1050px) Image search: [Google]
(You) are the prey here.jpg
250KB, 1080x1050px
>>28936795
What do I ear ?
Someone want a 100+ chapters story of Anon running a filly brothel because of legal loopholes in slavery laws (and well placed bribes) ?
With every "performance" being well detailed about what happen to those young, supple, tiny slave fillies ?
Well, if you insist : https://www.fimfiction.net/story/ someone need to write this, I would read the shit out of it.
You are welcome.
>>
>>28936509
No prob, Apple.
>>
>>28937244
>>28936795

Where do you think you are?
>>
File: image.jpg (111KB, 985x599px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111KB, 985x599px
>appul gets a cold from being out in the rain
>>
>>28937411
I just hope her butt doesn't get way more hurt

Oh, and that there aren't tons of dead people
>>
>>28937244
And castration
>>
File: Were it belong.gif (2MB, 274x257px) Image search: [Google]
Were it belong.gif
2MB, 274x257px
>>28937244
>>28937498
Thanks for your input !
>>
>>28937630
That's! Go hide away!! The scum like you makes me sick!
>>
>>28937244
>>28937498
do you apply the same standards to female pedophiles

this is important
>>
>>28937793
Yes.
>>
>>28937810
Probably shitpost about it on 4chan
>>
>>28937810
Kick em in the balls/cunt.

But do not fall for the 'every stranger is a pedo' hysteria.
>>
>>28937810
Move the mirror.
>>
>>28937859
In your case you would crash your face in the mirror
>>
>>28937854
That hysteria is fucking ridiculous. I couldn't sit on a park bench watching my son play with some other kids on the playground without some bitch lady accusing me of being a pedophile. When I pointed out my son, she said she didn't believe me and said that she believed I was "targeting" him. She threatened to call the cops, until I called over my son by name.

THEN, she said that she was going to call the cops anyway, and that's when I pulled out my phone and told her I was going to call the cops on her for harassment.

Dumb fucking cunt left in a hurry after that.
>>
File: Spoiler.png (594KB, 666x800px) Image search: [Google]
Spoiler.png
594KB, 666x800px
>>28937887
With how hard we'd be fucking, I'd be surprised if SHE didn't crash through the mirror, if you know what I mean.

I mean I'm going to push a filly through a mirror with my dick. Accidentally, of course.
>>
>>28937901
males are highly vilified in the west
>>
>>28937914
>if you know what I mean.

No, I'm not a scum like you to understand what you're thinking
>>
>>28937901
You don't have a son.
>>
>>28937927
That's why I explained just how hard I'd be driving myself into this white pony's pussy for you, friend.
>>
>>28937932
Maybe you don't.
>>
>>28937946
Normally I'd say you're a horrible person, but white filly is for abuse.
Coincidentally, she's back in stock on the Build-a-Bear site.
>>
>>28937968
You're on a Sudanese marionette enthusiast corkboard populated entirely by the scum of society who fantasize about having sex with fictional cartoon horses from a children's program, and have never experienced the loving touch of another human

You expect anyone to believe that you have a son?
>>
File: Playing with yourseld.png (296KB, 900x664px) Image search: [Google]
Playing with yourseld.png
296KB, 900x664px
>>28937986
>tfw Minty is in stock as well.

Today is a good day.
>>
>>28938007
I think Minty is also part of the BOGO sale, so you might as well get two of her, because Sweetie isn't.
I got two of her anyway, and a pair of Derpys.
>>
File: 1148857628403.gif (194KB, 215x161px) Image search: [Google]
1148857628403.gif
194KB, 215x161px
>>28936795
>>28937244
>>28937498
What the fuck happened to this site? Fuck off, moralfags.
>>
File: 1468612780100.png (486KB, 934x1365px) Image search: [Google]
1468612780100.png
486KB, 934x1365px
>>28937991
Guess who else is married and has kids?
>>
>>28937991
I just like reading about cute ponies. I can filter through the shit. The stories here are interesting.
>>
>>28938028
Bullshit.
Fluttershy isn't married and her child is going to be a bastard.
>>
>>28938037
Yes there is.
If you break her, you can't reuse her later.
Think green. Don't mindbreak your fillies.
>>
>>28938028
>on /mlp/
>married
>with children

How does it feel, living day to day, knowing it could all come crumbling down if the wrong person just wanders in and glances at what you left on your computer screen one day?
>>
How about you faggots take your off topic shitposting to some other thread, thanks. Post about slave ponies or get the fuck out.
>>
>>28938054
There's always more fillies though! They're a renewable resource! Just throw them out when they stop working!

>>28938068
You're supposed to call me something like 'guy' so then I can say 'I'm not your guy, pal,' and we can go from there.
>>
File: Filly.png (404KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
Filly.png
404KB, 900x675px
>>28938083
I'm sorry, I'm Australian, it's in my blood. Give me a moment to finish a post or two and I'll dump some more green.
>>
File: 1167243568028.png (45KB, 885x184px) Image search: [Google]
1167243568028.png
45KB, 885x184px
>>28938031
Then go complain about it somewhere else, don't fucking bring your SJW speech here;

Also, >>28938083
>>
File: 1419256075532.jpg (297KB, 1109x1078px) Image search: [Google]
1419256075532.jpg
297KB, 1109x1078px
>>28938106
>/b/
>>
>>28938057
I think his wife might be aware of it already.
>>
File: 1228202.png (471KB, 1504x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1228202.png
471KB, 1504x1200px
>>28938083
Aight, here's a slave mare ready for some fun.
>>
>>28934054
>standing up, you give a stretch and a shake, an ear flopping as you notice Corona standing in the doorway out of the corner of your eye
>"Master?" she says softly, looking at the ground. "Will our guests be joining us for dinner?"
>Anon nods
>"Yeah, I'm just gonna order pizza. Pepperoni for us and veggie deluxe for you and Shiny. If you'd rather have hay one of you will have to pull a bale down from the loft in the storage shed."
>Corona shakes her head
>"Thank you Master..."
>as she turns to step back inside, Anon speaks up to stop her
>"Corona, I'd like you to stay out here for a while, actually. You've been cooped up in that room for too long."
>she tilts her head
>"But Master... my punishment... in the house when I'm not working..." she mutters
>"Well I'm making an exception this once. Grace wants to see you."
>she takes a few hesitant steps outside, avoiding eye contact with her Master as she approaches you
>"I heard them in the house..."
>you nod
"She scraped her knee," you explain. "I'm sure they'll be back out in a minute or s-"
>right on cue, Corona jumps, startled by a sudden hug around the neck from her side
>"Hi Corona!"
>a quick glance downward and you see a pair of bandages stuck to the little girl's knee
>"I was wondering when you were gonna come outside! Now you can play with us!"
>"O-oh, I d-don't know if I'd be m-much fun right now, little one," Corona stammers
>"What's wrong? Are you not feeling good?" Grace observes, feeling the mare's forehead. "I don't think you have a fever, don't you wanna play?"
>"Now Corona," Anon interjects, "don't be rude."
>>
>>28938182
>"I'm sorry Grace..." she apologizes, "I'm just... a little tired, that's all. I didn't mean to... I'll play if you want to," she says, sitting on her haunches. "What game are you playing?"
>"We were playing hide and seek! I'm winning!" she says with a toothy grin
>when Corona doesn't respond, it slowly fades
>she soon finds her muzzle being lifted by a pair of little hands
>"Why do you keep looking at the ground?"
>her eyes flick toward Anon, but Grace doesn't notice
>as she speaks again her voice goes up in pitch
>"You look so sad!" she says, wrapping her arms around the mare's neck, planting a kiss on her mane and petting her. "We can play a different game if you want. What games do YOU like to play?"
>"I... can't think of anything at the moment. I really am sorry, I don't want to ruin your fun."
>"It's okay, Corona! You can watch me and Shiny play if you're not feeling good. I won't be mad!"
>she flashes a brief smile, closing her eyes as her muzzle is stroked affectionately
>"Thank you, Gracie."
>an arm hooked over Corona's neck as she leans against her, she looks back to you
>"I was getting bored with hide and seek anyway. Do you wanna play something else, Shiny?"
>you shake your head
"Whatever you wanna do is fine with me, Gracie."
>she shrugs her shoulders, looking over at Anon
>>
>>28938191
>"Hey mister Anonymous, daddy said there's pizza coming, do you know how long it'll take?"
>he nods
>"Antonio's was pretty busy and they're the only ones that deliver out this far, they said it'd be about an hour."
>she groans
>"Awww..." she says with a raspberry. "Darn."
>she gasps and places a hand over her mouth. "Oops! Language! Sorry! I'm just getting kinda hungry."
"There's some fruit cocktail in the fridge I was saving for later if you want a little snack before the pizza gets here," you offer.
>"Naw, that's okay Shiny, I don't wanna waste your food, I can wait."
"Okay then. Have you thought of a game to play until dinner gets here?"
>she rubs her chin with a loud "hmmm," rolling her eyes around and tapping a foot
"I dunno about games, but there's one thing," she says sheepishly. "I don't know if you'd think it's fun though."
>you tilt your head in curiosity
"I'm listening"
>"Well," she says hesitantly, kicking the toe of her shoe against the ground and looking away from you
>"I 've been meaning to ask... would you be okay with giving me a pony ride?" she requests bashfully, still not looking up
"Hah! Is THAT all?" you say
>"If you don't wanna I understand... I just never got to ride a pony before and-" her voice trails off
>"Gracie, the vet said Shiny needs to fill out a little more before it's safe to carry any weight on his back," Anon says
>she gives a little dejected sigh
>"Oh..."
>"Once he's in good enough shape though I'm sure he won't mind, maybe in a few more weeks."
"I don't mind at all!" you reassure her. "I mean, I could probably carry you right now, I really don't think it would hurt, but it's up to Anon."
>>
>>28938192
>Anon shakes his head
>"I don't want to take a chance on something happening until you're in a better place physically," he insists. "Shiny's a good size pony, too. I'm worried about you falling, Gracie. If he's gonna give you rides, then I want you to have a saddle so you don't lose your balance."
>your nose twitches and ears flatten in embarrassment for a moment at the mention of a saddle, but you shrug it off
>her father nods in agreement
>"Okay..." she finally concedes. "I guess I can wait."
>"Well... I'm healthy enough," Corona offers. "I'm pretty strong, and I'm lower to the ground for her..."
>the way Grace's face lights up when she realizes what the mare is saying melts your heart
>Anon shrugs
>"If Corona wants to give you a pony ride, and it's alright with your dad, then that's fine with me," he says before turning his attention to the mare. "Just take it slow and be careful with her, okay?"
>"Can I, daddy? PLEEEASE?" she says, bouncing up and down on her heels as she stares in her father's direction
>"Alright, sweetie. I don't see the harm. But you be nice to Corona, okay? Don't go kicking her sides or anything."
>"YES!!!" she squeals, giving a series of fist pumps as she closes her eyes. "YES YES YES! Thank you, Corona, you're awesome!" she says, embracing her again, drawing a relaxed smile from her
>"Corona, why don't you go fetch your bridle from the shed? I'll slip it on you real quick so Gracie has some reins to hold onto instead of just your mane," Anon suggests
>"Yessir..." she nods
>>
>>28938196
That's all for now. Happy thanksgiving slave pone thread.
>>
>>28938196
Aww, this is what Corona needs right now. She needs to feel like she's still capable of doing good things. She's depressed as hell.

Shiny might follow them along. Let's hope Corona doesn't get asked so many questions about why she's feeling bad.

Gracie is a great kid. Heart of pure gold.
>>
>>28938196
>>"Well... I'm healthy enough,"
GOOD GIRL MODE ENGAGED
>>
>>28938201
Happy Thanksgiving to you, too! Thanks so much for this story.
>>
>>28938196
hrng
>>
>>28938191
>Grace asking Corona to play hide and seek
Is nobody going to notice the awful, awful irony of that? The heartbreaking experience of Corona's escape attempts and being hunted by humans, reduced down to a fun little game for a girl to play? It's a good thing Grace was diverted, or I could see Corona going full flashback mode.

...actually, I kind of want to see that. No, scratch - I really want to see that.

Any how, happy Thanksgiving you feels-mongering bastard.
>>
>>28938539

That's a good point.
>>
>>28938539
I didn't think of it like that, but I think you're right.
>>
File: Mr.kown.gif (1MB, 268x274px) Image search: [Google]
Mr.kown.gif
1MB, 268x274px
can some tell me why do people like this because i really want to kown
>>
>>28938730
Do you really want to know or are you just here to shitpost?
>>
File: 1456433900199.jpg (76KB, 540x647px) Image search: [Google]
1456433900199.jpg
76KB, 540x647px
>>28938730
read some of the stories!
some of them are the best stuff I've ever read

the slavery setup is perfect because it opens up so many interesting social dynamics and conflicts

it is not about fetish but about drama cute poners and white knighting

I recommend this: pastebin.com/AySUp8Ma
Just give it a shot. It is an awesome story.
>>
File: original.jpg (189KB, 1368x912px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
189KB, 1368x912px
>>28938201
Happy thanksgiving and black friday North-Americans anons, thanks for the sweet update !!!iopb, really we needed to read this after so many shit

I wonder if someone has thinking in writing a history of ponies slaves based on the Black Friday. . I do not know why is me occurred that would be fun to read something so
>>
File: 1476029140605.jpg (66KB, 851x623px) Image search: [Google]
1476029140605.jpg
66KB, 851x623px
>>28939065
>Don't want to bother with Black Friday crowds
>Had Thanksgiving a month ago

Guess I'll just sit here with my cock out.
>>
>>28939065
>Local Pone Depot has crazy black friday sale on ponies and pony accessories
>3000 shoppers die by sundown, store is cleaned out
>>
>>28939065
>pone is opening big box store on black friday
>trampled to death by hordes of consumerism-lusted landwhales
>>
>>28939094
>>28939098

B-but no pony was hurt, right?
>>
>>28939105
>pone is trampled to death
I don't know, you tell me.
>>
>>28939105
>>28939127
Died instantly, never felt a thing.
>>
File: 1247494.png (653KB, 1280x1315px) Image search: [Google]
1247494.png
653KB, 1280x1315px
bump
>>
>>28934750
stop i can only get so hard.
>>
>>28938539
>I want to see that
you want to litterally trigger someone who just thought her life was over anon. you sir, are a faggot.
>>
>>28938260
Yeah, with all the guilt and shame she's been stewing in fulfilling a little girl's dream will probably do wonders for her obliterated sense of worth.
>>
>>28940011
Grace will love and dote on her.
>>
>>28941107
>Anon dies
>Gracie gets her very own shinypone
>is sad about anon but all ecstatic about shiny being hers
>is devastated and heartbroken when she finds out daddy has to sell Corona because he can't afford two pones
>>
>>28939752
I'm a writefag. We're a sadistic bunch.
>>
>>28941128
Corona would be the first pony to inherit a house. Anon tried his best to pay off the mortgage and took out a large life insurance policy. She would be able to live there and frequently have Shiny and Gracie over. And Sparky.
>>
>>28941413
I think the house and land are already paid for. It said early in the story he inherited them.
>>
>corona drops Gracie and she breaks her arm
>anon scolds her and yells a little
>corona has a panic attack and spirals deeper into severe depression
>considers herself worse than good for nothing and locks herself up inside with no food
>neglects herself severely because she's "not a good girl"
>she trembles and racks her little pony body full of anxiety whenever she's in the same room as anon
>she worries herself to the point of making herself physically ill at times
>anon finally breaks down and spends months cuddling and re cooperating her
>>
>>28941433
Nah, she'll have reins to hold on to, and I don't think Corona is going to go any faster than a walk. And since she's shorter than Shiny I think the chances of a broken bone even if she were to fall are pretty low. Now once Shiny is all better and she gets that saddle, maybe she gets a little overconfident in her riding ability and takes a spill off her little stallion buddy when she tries to get him to trot or canter.
>>
>>28938196
Love this. We need more pony rides in these stories.
>>
I really miss NoSpoon's Applejack story.
>>
When will we finally get a story about
>pic related
?
>>
>>28941699
Never. Fuck you.
>>
>>28941712
But I got dubs.
>>
>>28941699
>turns out Gracie is a little fattie
>Anon's concern about Shiny's spine is justified
>Corona snaps in two like a twig when she climbs up on her back
>>
>>28941849
No.
>>
>>28941849
>Corona snaps in two
Christ, what the hell did Gracie eat, dark matter?
>>
>>28941849
I kinda doubt anon would let a fat kid ride his ponies.
>>
File: 982455.png (28KB, 1020x925px) Image search: [Google]
982455.png
28KB, 1020x925px
>>28941699
>>
shiny update when?
>>
>>28942166
Hopefully soon, but don't rush the poor guy. He's been writing his ass off.
>>
>>28938196
I enjoy your stories so much. I wish I could buy you a plushie of your horsebando for christmas.
>>
>>28942400
>horsebando
why not waifu?
>>
>>28942401
He already has one of his waifu.
>>
>>28942400
>>28942401
>>28942410
>horsebando AND waifu
What is this heresy?
>>
File: 1428763937919.jpg (22KB, 337x343px) Image search: [Google]
1428763937919.jpg
22KB, 337x343px
>>28942446
>Not having both a horsebando AND a waifu to have snuggles on both sides

Jesus, I knew some people were casual, but holy fuck...
>>
File: kill my slfe2.gif (2MB, 390x285px) Image search: [Google]
kill my slfe2.gif
2MB, 390x285px
>>28938967
>>
>>28942410
>>28942400
Is Shiny his horsebando?
>>
>>28942613
No, it's Thunderlane.
>>
>>28942400
>no one's ever wanted to buy me a plushie of my waifu or daughteru
>no one likes my green that much
I would be depressed, but the last thing I need is more plushies.
>>
File: 860559.jpg (117KB, 590x351px) Image search: [Google]
860559.jpg
117KB, 590x351px
>>
>>28937008
me too, why isnt this written yet?
>>
>>28943062
I've seen this pic dozens of times and always thought it was Luna. Took me until just now to realize it's actually sunbutt.
>>
File: 1396301898449.png (135KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1396301898449.png
135KB, 700x700px
>>28943337
Celestia is a good mare.
>>
Any other Mexicannons here who could help me with charro culture? I'd like to write a Celestia green but don't don't know much about charros.
>>
File: 639622.png (168KB, 931x822px) Image search: [Google]
639622.png
168KB, 931x822px
>>28943349
A very good mare.
>>
>>28943469
Really? That sounds a bit too extreme.
>>
werent we supposed to get a shiny and corona update tonight?
>>
>>28943601
I dunno, he said later

Give em time nigga, he's working hard
>>
>>28943685
I need more. I need to see how Gracies first pony ride goes. I need to know Corona is going to be okay after her whipping. I need to know if anon ever loves her back. I need moaaaaar.
>>
These threads were really nice at the beginning. Then you people ruined it with this war crap, extremely anon centric stories, and circlejerking over pretty much one story at a time.
The spirit of the early threads is long gone and dead sadly.

And there's still nothing about breeding farms (or generally stories with the focus ON the ponies, not humans)
>>
>>28943601
!!! iopb already gave us a brief update in its history early, if not they possible to continue today everything what we can do is to wait
>>
>>28943698
Have you actually read any of the stories or are you just shitposting?
>>
>>28943736
This shiny and corona story you lads keep circle jerking over is pretty much garbage. Can some one please explain it's appeal to me? I'm just not seeing it.
>>
File: 1210226800298.jpg (43KB, 200x199px) Image search: [Google]
1210226800298.jpg
43KB, 200x199px
>>28943755
You are garbage!
>>
>>28943755
>I don't understand the appeal meme
>>
>>28943736
I've read a lot of them. Most of them a re just bad.

>>28943755
This exactly.
>>
>>28943755
It's a story about a white knight taking care of two psychologically damaged ponies, one of which is incredibly cute. It's basically exactly what the first thread was made for. Like Regard's, it's the pinnacle of what stories in the thread should be like.

Now it's your turn to explain what's 'garbage' about it.
>>
>>28943755
Hi FagFag
>>
>>28932092
>>28932192
>>28934756

"You really want me to wear this?"
> Raising your head, you stare him in the eye - one of the chains hanging from the horn ring dancing in your vision.
"Fine. I'll wear it. I'll humiliate myself for your pleasure if you think it will help this meeting - and this meeting will help the ponies - because that is what a good leader would do."
> Strutting - almost stalking - up to him, you draw yourself up as tall and proud as you could and pour every bit of your fury into a glare.
"I'll be not just a slave but a pet, a plaything, your chained whore. Does that satisfy you, Master? Or should I raise my tail and present myself for your guests-"
> Your head snaps to the side, cheek stinging from the slap that had just been driven into it.
> Twisting it back to face him again you set your jaw fiercely and lock it into place.
"Is there anything else, Master?"
> Though your words may have been placating, your mocking tone put a sour twist on them.
> Anonymous hisses back with a soft, dangerous voice.
> "If you're looking to spend another night in chains, Cadance, you're doing an excellent job of getting yourself there."
"Why should I care? It looks like I'm going to be wearing chains anyhow."
> Another resounding slap, and your head snaps to the opposite side as he delivers another stinging blow.
> Breathing a bit heavily now, you still come back to meet his gaze.
"At least this way it's clear what I actually am to you."
> His hand raises and you brace for a third blow, but at the peak of its rise he hesitates - fist clenching and then slowly dropping again.
> The sleeve, you notice, is swollen from the bandage beneath.
> That was the arm that Corona had sunk her teeth into.
> "...no. No, I'm not going to beat you, Cadance, because that wouldn't teach you anything."
> Almost rearing back in surprise, you tilt your head.
>>
>>28944054

> "You're not thinking right. Anger has a hold of you, and once you calm down a bit you'll understand why you're wrong."
> Now your gaze finally drops, wings shuffling embarrassedly.
> He was, in a way, right.
> The anger that filled you was deserved, but it was pushing you to do things that were wrong.
"...perhaps we both lost our tempers some."
> Anonymous snorts.
> "Perhaps I should have given you a few other public appearances before this, to get you used to it."
> How about not.
"It's not being in public that is a problem. I can deal with that. It is this... debasing appearance I'm forced to put on."
> "...then maybe I should have reminded you more often what you actually are."
> How about doubly not.
"May I at least take this... dress off, Master?"
> After a moment, Anonymous gives a tentative nod.
> "Take it down to Backstitch. Ask him if there is anything else he needs to do to it."
> You do, slipping quickly from the room to quickly head for the basement.
> As you pass down the stairs, a distant burst of laughter reaches your ears.
> His daughter?
> No, she would probably be away at school at this point.
> ...your daughter?
> The thought of Flurry Heart laying eyes on you wearing this monstrosity is enough to send a shudder down your spine.
> Ducking into a nearby dining room, you quickly strip the dress off as carefully as you can and opt to carry it in a ball of magic alongside you instead.
> Backstitch, fortunately, did not need to do any further work on it.
> He simply stores it away again, ears flat and barely able to look at you.
> Under any other circumstance you would have reassured him that it wasn't his fault, but right now there are other emotions to focus on.
> Back up in Anonymous' study, he has moved to a seat nearby the window.
> There's a glass of something golden in his hand.
> Cautiously you close the door behind you; Anonymous doesn't react initially, but he eventually raises a hand to beckon you over.
> "What now, Cadance?"
>>
>>28944064

> He sounds more tired than anything else.
"I... I wanted to know. When the party occurs, will - will my daughter see me in that outfit?"
> Anonymous seems to think on that for a few moments before answering.
> "She's much too young to understand what she is seeing. Megan too, so you don't have to worry about that either."
> Your stomach turns.
"Flurry Heart is old enough to understand humiliation."
> "Then don't let her see you humiliated by what you are."
> Gritting your teeth, you growl out:
"At least tell me she won't be wearing anything similar."
> "God, no! I'm not going to draw their eyes to a child like that."
> That, at least, is one bit of relief.
"More than my pride is at risk by forcing me to wear that though, Master. If the others get the idea that I'm your compliant plaything, they might very well get the idea that I'm not looking out for them..."
> "You aren't. You are, first and foremost, mine. Remember that, Cadance."
"There's a difference between 'first and foremost' and 'not at all'. The point at which they might turn an ear towards somepony more... aggressive is in that difference."
> "And what is a 'more aggressive' pony going to do? Get more killed? More returned for punishment?"
"I don't know. And that's why I'm afraid of it too - because if it gets to that point, I don't know what would happen."
> Abruptly Anonymous leans over in his seat, brushing the back of his hand along your cheek.
> It's a surprisingly tender gesture.
> Especially since that hand had not to long ago been delivering stinging blows to that very cheek.
> "Cadance, I sometimes really wonder about you... you're obviously smart enough to know what is see where rebelling leads; what you just said proves that."
"There's a difference between rebelling with a violent hoof and resisting the pit that despair is."
> His fingers brush along your cheek again, this time drifting back around to rest just behind your ear.
>>
>>28944070

> Said ear flicks at the sensation, but you give no further reaction to the touch - even when he starts to scratch just behind your ear.
> Instead, you speak softly:
"Do you actually think I am going to... snap?"
> "You just did, though not as loudly as I was worried about."
"At another pony, though. Enough to hurt them."
> "Do you think that who it is matters, Cadance?"
> No.
> It doesn't.
> Your silence is answer enough,
> "You've put yourself in a lonely position, Cadance. By your own choice, for that matter."
"I know. I barely have anypony I can call a friend. The ponies I trust the most are as lonely as I am. I go 'home' and sleep in an empty bed every night."
> "That could change."
> You nearly stop breathing, eyes widening and nostrils flaring.
> Even your tail lays flat down against the floor.
> Suddenly his hand resting on your head feels ten times heavier, pressing down on you.
> Surely he didn't mean-
> "Stop playing at this ridiculous business of equating 'leader' to be distant from everyone."
> ...oh.
> He hadn't meant the bed after all.
"I have to. It's-"
> "Why isn't relevant. What matters is that you are."
"And what do you think I should do otherwise?"
> The weight of his hand on the back of your head is distracting, never mind his gentle scratching.
> "For starters, stop thinking of me as your enemy. Believe me when I have very good reasons for giving you the orders I do."
"I don't doubt that. I just think those orders sometimes aren't in our best interests."
> Anonymous heaves a sigh, his head shaking once more.
"We aren't going to simply... forget what was. I told you that after the escape, and I will keep telling you that."
> "You should."
"Could you forget about your daughter, Sir?"
> His hand jerks to a sudden halt.
> "...that was a low blow."
"We can't just let go of what's been taken from us any more than you could let go of Megan."
> "Cadance..."
>>
>>28944078

> Abruptly his hand slips beneath your chin, lifting it until your eyes are on his again.
> What he is thinking, you cannot quite tell - whether due to the amber liquid in the glass he holds or something else.
> "Cadance, you impressed me with how you've handled yourself so far. So don't make me fight you - raise an objection if you want, if you think you know better. But please don't make me fight you."
"And if I do?"
> "I'm not afraid to punish you if that is what is called for. You know that."
"I'm not afraid of the whip."
> "What, then?"
"I'm afraid of what ponies will do if they see that."
> His face quirks into a bitter expression, with just a hint of a questioning smile.
> "So, they shouldn't see you obeying me, but they shouldn't see you disobeying me either... tell me, Cadance. What the are they supposed to see us doing, hrm?"

Leaving this one open.
>>
>>28944084
This exchange between Anon and Cadance seems slightly odd to me -- somewhat out of character for Anon?

Historically in this story, he's shown that he's interested primarily in keeping his business healthy and has shown regret in unnecessary cruelty (like his time with Corona). This business of having Cadance dressed up like a whore to be paraded around doesn't feel like something he'd do. Anon cried in his office after he tortured Corona -- is this really the same guy?
>>
>>28944169
Ah shit, it's a changeling on stilts, isn't it!
>>
>>28944084
This scenario is really challenging. Honestly I think Anonymous needs to understand that Cadence's fears are not realistic. I highly, highly, HIGHLY doubt anyone will see Cadence in that getup and think she is "compliant" in wearing it. They know she has no choice. And after appointing ponies to the guard, clearing up the town, and improving conditions, Anon needs to let them know who's really still in charge.

Make her wear it, and tell her to grin and bear it. And if she won't, then maybe add a tailwrap and an opening in the back of her outfit for good measure.
>>
>>28944169
Humiliation in this context isn't cruelty.
>>
>>28944218
It isn't quite the same, you're right, but is it necessary? What is he trying to accomplish? He's already got her effectively at his mercy because he has Flurry under his control.
>>
>>28944235
It's probably more to show investors and friends that she is completely under his control.
>>
>>28944078
>> You nearly stop breathing, eyes widening and nostrils flaring.
>> Even your tail lays flat down against the floor.
>> Suddenly his hand resting on your head feels ten times heavier, pressing down on you.
>> Surely he didn't mean-
i'd ship it. Cadence x Anon stormy cuddles scene when?
>>
>>28944250
It's important for this business of pony slavery. It's in his actual best interests to demonstrate that.

He needs to realize that she's wrong. Her fears are unfounded. His business interests are helped by this getup for Cadence. She's gonna wear that shit.
>>
>>28944250
This.
>>
What exactly is Anon's business? Not sure if it was stated or if I just forgot.
>>
>>28944313
He sells things that the ponies create.
>>
>>28944169
I think it's a bit of moral dissonance with this Anon. He gets that pain and suffering cruelty is bad - that's why he was pissed at the guard for raping that filly. But I think he honestly doesn't quite get the mental impact of something like this. Someone last thread said something like 'what does Cadance lose by wearing the dress, a bit of respect In the eyes of someone she'll never see again?' That's exactly how Anon is thinking about Cadance too.

>>28944313
His ponies seem to be making various magical objects for him to sell. That's why his ability to display control of them matters - he's advertising his ability to get them to do what he wants.
>>
Cadence has been bargaining, bargaining, bargaining. She's too big for her britches right now, which is evidenced by how she stormed into his office this way to begin with. No more bargaining, ANON is in charge, not her.

Make her wear this dress. MAKE her.
>>
>>28944078
Princess from love what were you thinking?
>>
File: Princess_Cadance_serious_S2E26.png (605KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Princess_Cadance_serious_S2E26.png
605KB, 1280x720px
>>28944084
>What the are they supposed to see us doing, hrm?"

"HOPE"

"Show us that it is worth going here and not looking for it outside where freedom is accompanied by terror, persecution and death"

"That there is a future with you, working together, earning your respect and the opportunity that we can benefit from your prosperity and success."

"A better future, not for us, but for our childrens and the childrens of their childrens."

"Give us hope"
>>
>>28941776
>1776
FOR GOD'S SAKE WE NEED A STORY
>>
File: maria a la mexicana.jpg (182KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
maria a la mexicana.jpg
182KB, 700x700px
>>28943405
have you tried google yet?
tampoco se mucho de charreria
>>
>>28944658
Suerte buscando en Wikipedia
>>
>>28943698
>War crap
That's what this thread is lacking the most.
But t.b.q.h.w.y.f, war is a good backbone to build off the 'back story' of the thread.
If anything, the constant doormat anon who punishes his slaves with cuddles ecks dee and making them eat lesser quality food is downing the quality.
>Tfw still waiting for that story with soarin in it
>>
>>28944084
Cooperation, the genuine kind.
Not blindly obeying every wish, but also not hardheadedly doing everything against each other.
Dialogue.
Much of this situation could be avoided if Anon just discussed this shit with Caddy beforehand, asked for her opinion, explained his thought process behind choosing this option, and when opposed, tried to work things out and find middle ground, if not really preferred, then at least acceptable to both parties.

As it is, instead of finding a road they both are willing to travel together, each of them are shouting 'my way or the highway!', resulting in them just standing on the side of the road, not moving forward.

If this is ever going to go anywhere, they need to start talking to each other, start listening to what other is saying and start working together towards the future they both want to see.
>>
File: 1459156772426.jpg (15KB, 221x255px) Image search: [Google]
1459156772426.jpg
15KB, 221x255px
Someone needs to make a story where Anon buys a group of ponies and forces them to learn C in order to hack into European banks
>>
>>28944210
This. She really needs to bite the bullet and trust Anon for once. I like how she pushes back sometimes with options and remarks of her own as a leader but she doesn't need to have such a destructive attitude towards Anon when doing it.

She seems to think so little of him often and it's ironic because she's worried about her ponies thinking of her that way too. Only it's actively happening with him.
>>
>>28944674

Anon is looking for a form of cooperation, surely his guests to the party are wealthy men because they exploit their ponies and submit completely to their will and consider them simple tools to make money, but Anonymous tries to be more civil with their ponies and search The way to improve his living conditions, but with the break aways, the constant rebellions and the almost constant challenge of Candance he was forced to show harshness, because if he can not control his property then his potential partners will see him as weak man, and not Do business with him and possibly try to ruin him with the community to eliminate a competitor and acquire his land and slaves to expand his power, and then when the ponies work chained to a harness working from sun to sun with the sides marked with the signal of the whip, his burned cutiemarks and the mares forced to mate with ponies of the Earth to make more slaves will see how evil his old Master was
>>
>>28944976
>Anon is looking for a form of cooperation
Yeah, 'do what I say, or else!' form of cooperation.

Anon wants to use Caddy in such way that would make him look favorable in the eyes of Wealthy man/competitors.

Instead, he should work with Caddy in order to trick those competitors into believing he is one of them and then use their trust for his own gains.

Both scenarios are basically the same, but in the second one Caddys in on the scheme, knows whats up and they work together toward something, instead of Caddy being played and used for Anons benefit.

Anon has to show that he is with ponies playing other slavers instead of with other slavers playing ponies.

Something as simple as asking for help instead of demanding obedience because slave, goes a long way. Just a tiny scrap of respect you have no obligation to show, but do so anyway, makes all the difference.
>>
>>28945153
I don't blame Anon at this point for being on the side of slavers. All of his ponies have been ungrateful so far and even now she assumes the worst out of every choise he makes and she has to know it's at least one of his biggest pet peeves right now. Did Cadance ever even thank him for her little freebee with Flurry? Or agreeing to the deal for Thunderlane's cooperation?
>>
>>28944078
>> ...oh.
>> He hadn't meant the bed after all.
sounds almost disappointed. I can imagine a totally non sexual sleepover happening after the upcoming event. Tired or bad weather or some excuse not to send her back to her place. Just some company for both of them, its not like anon gets along with his wife anyway.
>>
>>28944084

I like the way both these fellows think
>>28945569
>>28945153
>>
>>28945569
>Anon forces her, and cadence is pissed all night.
>Flurry walks in on them in the morning and is mad jelly of her.
>Anon lets flurry join them the next night.
>Suddenly it's not that bad for cadence.

A little flurry sandwich.
>>
Corona a shit.
>>
>>28946029
Corona a snugglemuffin
>>
>>28946134
Corona a shitmuffin snugglemaster. If you don't give her the D, she'll fucking murder you.
>>
>>28946186
Murder you and ride that hard rigor mortis monkey dick of yours all night long?
>>
>>28946186
Corona is a good girl. She would never want to hurt her master. She made a huge mistake, but she's going to pay for it. Her ass is gonna get lit up, and rightfully so, but she'll redeem herself.
>>
>>28946332
Unless she thinks volunteering to give Gracie a pony ride is going to earn her brownie points toward reducing her belt whipping.
>>
>>28946358
I doubt it. She feels so guilty that she probably wishes for Anon not to hold back.
>>
>>28946475
I think instead of whipping her he should drop little hints and reminders about what she did for the next month or so. Let her mentally self-flagellate for a while before eventually cuddling her and telling her she's forgiven.
>>
>>28946536
That's not a good idea. The self-flagellation won't just stop once he cuddles her. That's psychological damage over a prolonged period, and her depression will just get worse and worse. In practical terms, it will also make her much less productive and fog up her mind.

And besides, there is no need to remind her of what she did. She already knows, and him bringing it up all the time is just rubbing salt into the wounds.
>>
>>28945733
sounds cute and helps me ship them. im on board.
>>
>>28945153
>Yeah, 'do what I say, or else!' form of cooperation.

Better than the whip, the chains or a night inside a wooden box.

>Anon wants to use Caddy in such way that would make him look favorable in the eyes of Wealthy man/competitors.

That's obvious

>Instead, he should work with Caddy in order to trick those competitors into believing he is one of them and then use their trust for his own gains.

As I said, cooperation

First they must help to Candance to relax after having sanctioned to Mellonheart by its act of rebellion, she has gone through several tense situations that have it on the verge of exploding

>he should work with Caddy in order to trick those competitors into believing he is one of them and then use their trust for his own gains.

We need know the kind of guests that Anon is waiting for, he must already know them or their reputation, and more importantly, the way they see and treat the ponies, maybe people who appreciate Candance's presence and his way of behaving in the meeting, or the kind of people who looked at her with contempt and considered themselves offended if the princess dares to speak to them or even look at them

>Something as simple as asking for help instead of demanding obedience because slave, goes a long way.

"Candance forgets to whip you, deny you to see your daughter, force you to punish the rebels and make you dress like a whore, completely forget the pain and frustration you should feel every time your people have nothing better than my piety To survive, now help me to convince the big cats to invest in my business by the good. . now help me please?!
>>
>>28945569
Sex is a good way to relax and release tension, I imagine that she has a lot of pressure accumulated and that she has anyone who can help her with that problem.

Or is Stockholm Syndrome
>>
>>28944890
> C
Not dark enough.
Force them to learn Lisp.
>>
>>28946699
Thunderlane has his muzzle buried in her crotch whenever they can sneak off somewhere quiet. Oral doesn't count as cheating, at least that's how she justifies it to herself as she clings to an old worn out picture of Shiny and cries herself to sleep every night.
>>
>>28946536
>>28946581
>flagellation
Is it time for the Cult of Anon again?
I can see Corona being the founder, preaching the Word of Anon and how He can be both cruel and kind.
Slaveventure Anon being the equivalent of the Old Testament, current Anon being New Testament.
>>
>>28946332
>she'll redeem herself
>>28947065
>cult of Anon

>Anon's belt has "THE REDEEMER" scrawled across it in sharpie
>>
I know it's horrible of me, but I'm looking forward to the whipping scene with Corona. I just want to see the necessary punishment dealt and the poor thing's conscience absolved.
>>
>>28947322
Mare is for whipping. That is the order of things.
>>
File: 6TYPhbd.jpg (581KB, 1280x1914px) Image search: [Google]
6TYPhbd.jpg
581KB, 1280x1914px
>>28947113
>>
Cadance needs to be put in her place for once. Anon has to force this onto her, and given that others have likely heard what's been going on, displaying his degree of control is crucial.
>>
>>28947336
Only bad mares.
>>
Corona knows damn well that if she did anything like this to a guard or to her old master, he'd practically have her flogged to death.

She knows that receiving a belt whipping, even a really harsh one (as it frankly should be), is a just punishment. She's not going to hate Anon after this.
>>
File: 971678.png (253KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
971678.png
253KB, 500x382px
Mare is for riding.
>>
>>28948553
Megan look adorable riding that hipopotamus
>>
>>28947457
Is there a video of that song?
>>
>>28948689
HahahahaBWAAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>28948689
Hippos are actually fairly closely related to horses.
>>
Slave mare training manual for good girls who love their master: http://www.wimp.com/good-house-wife-guide-from-the-1950s-has-some-pretty-unbelievable-rules-for-wives/
>>
>>28949376
>UNBELIEVABLE RULES
>>
>>28949376
Women have come so far :^)
>>
>>28949401
Who needs disgusting 3dpd women when you have slave mares?
>>
>>28949501
but we don't have slave mares
>>
>>28949547
Well not with that attitude you don't.
>>
File: coldmammal.jpg (49KB, 630x322px) Image search: [Google]
coldmammal.jpg
49KB, 630x322px
>>28949376
>you will never have a qt slave mare who greets you with a smile and a warm meal when you come home
>>
>>28949591
>you will never slap her and send her to her room crying when she tries to replace the hamburger you wanted with veggie burger shit
>you didn't even notice until she said something, it tastes fine
>she's concerned for your health and was just trying to look after the master she loves so dearly
>she thought you'd be happy
>well let this be a lesson, you don't fuck with a man's meat
>>
>>28949605
I wish someone would fuck with my man meat.
>>
File: Real Equestrian pony.jpg (39KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
Real Equestrian pony.jpg
39KB, 736x736px
>>28949243
>>28949319
I do not know what that thing is, but I'm sure it's not a pony
>>
>>28949605
That's so cruel. I'm glad some poor mare isn't actually your slave. You wouldn't deserve her.
>>
>>28949637
Appul!
>>
File: 1479142204719.jpg (167KB, 936x1012px) Image search: [Google]
1479142204719.jpg
167KB, 936x1012px
>>28949695
The Best pony
>>
File: real_appul.png (459KB, 708x540px) Image search: [Google]
real_appul.png
459KB, 708x540px
>>28949695
Nah, this is appul. She's a very silly pony.
>>
>>28949747
>real

Nigga you gay
>>
>>28949733
You sure you got the right appul?
>>
File: fish.png (339KB, 1152x1024px) Image search: [Google]
fish.png
339KB, 1152x1024px
>>28949766
Yes
>>
>>28949766
There should be a story with both AJ and AB in slavery together in terrible conditions.
>>
File: ss+(2016-11-27+at+11.03.36).jpg (68KB, 812x705px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-11-27+at+11.03.36).jpg
68KB, 812x705px
>>28947336
Corona is made for 3-D printing and whipping.
>>
File: 1468904438964.jpg (22KB, 640x358px) Image search: [Google]
1468904438964.jpg
22KB, 640x358px
>>28950171
Looking good.
>>
>>28950171
>whipping
I think you meant cuddling.
>>
File: clip+(2016-11-27+at+11.24.30).jpg (95KB, 914x784px) Image search: [Google]
clip+(2016-11-27+at+11.24.30).jpg
95KB, 914x784px
>>28950171
>>28950205
Fixed.

>>28950203
Thanks.
>>
>>28950171
>No scars around her--
>>28950223 Oh, that's much better.
>>
>>28950223
This brings up an important question. When Anon delivers her belting, will he only strike her buttucks? Or will he also strike her croup as well?
>>
>>28950171
Are you sure it's Corona? She looks happy

Great job 3-D anon
>>
>>28950252
probably buttocks, croup, all the way up her back
>>
>>28950252
Rump. It's the safest place to deliver swats.
>>
File: ss+(2016-11-27+at+09.48.39).jpg (43KB, 663x566px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-11-27+at+09.48.39).jpg
43KB, 663x566px
>>28950344
http://rhorsedoodles.tumblr.com/post/153683325618
Just working off a base happy mare I made for practice. I'll probably make her sad for keks sometime next week.
>>
>>28950444
It will be a good way to practice different designs, you continue doing what you like and when you are ready show us the result, I promise that we will not criticize you much
>>
Damn, Corona looked good before she was enslaved.

It's not actually Corona, but the colour scheme matches well enough.
>>
>>28950474
>promise that we will not criticize you much
Please do. I'm shit at 3-D. I'm just barely hanging on with zbrush and google sketchup.
>>
>>28950664
OK for me

>>28950729
No problema, we will be keeping an eye on your work
>>
Sparkle of Rebellion

>It’s not like you are opposed to disciplining ponies
>Sometimes, they act out of line
>An increase in quota for that pony, sometimes a few lashes of the whip… it was all useful

>Severe offenses were a little harder for you to deal with, though
>You didn’t like the whipping post, you really didn’t
>watching the pony being tied up while he or she cried, asking for mercy
>and then, the cracks of the lash across their backs while they howled
>it made you feel a pain in your gut
>but at the very least, you knew that had earned it.

>But that wasn’t the thing you hated most of all.
>Mares and stallions, they knew their place
>The headmaster really never tried to overwork them, even gave them some days off every once in a while
>let them have some fun, play some games outside
>but there was a time and place for that
>and after curfew, 10:30 pm, was not the time for that

>That’s why, when you and your partner had spotted that young filly outside after midnight, your heart had stopped.
>Had you been alone, it wouldn’t have been a big deal
>At least, not to you
>You would have chided the young pony, warned her never to come out at this time again
>maybe given her a hard shake to scare her, and then escorted her back to her house

>but you had a partner, tonight
>and he was your superior
>and while the ponies respected you, knew you actually looked out for their welfare
>they feared him.
>>
>>28950977
>you are several steps away when the filly emerges from around the corner of a house
>ears perked up, on high alert
>body low to the ground as she snuck
>you and your superior officer spotted her first
>by the time she sees you, yelps, and tries to scurry away, it was too late
>your partner gives chase, with you following behind at a half-hearted pace
>feeling sick to your stomach when he gets a hold of her tail, yanking her back
>the little filly cries out in distress and pain
>she flops onto her belly, a show of submission, but your partner doesn’t care
>he drags her roughly over the ground, and grabs her mane tightly

>you catch up to him, and stop at his side
>the filly sobs as the other man turns her head around to look at him
>her hooves are barely supporting her on the ground as he keeps her held up by her mane
>the filly, who you can now see is a little unicorn, yelps with pain
>and now that he sees the little horn on her head, you flinch as he takes a tight hold around it to keep her head still as he stares into her eyes
>you watch from a short distance, feeling a rush of fearful adrenaline in your system as you see her crying
>your superior officer’s nose is nearly touching hers when he finally speaks
>his voice lowered menacingly
>“You’re out after curfew, little missy.”

>the relish in his voice, the terror in her eyes
>you want to stop this
>this other man, he’s not like you
>you know his reputation

>he gives her a shake with the hand he has holding onto her violet and navy blue mane
>in the dim light, you notice a little highlight of pinkish red through it
>as well as on her tail
>it’s a little darker compared to her light purple coat
>her rear hooves are shivering
>her voice is a low whimper
> “I’m, I-I’m sorry, mmmaster, sir…”
>>
>>28950982
>The miserable, and now terrified, filly’s mouth falls open
>and fresh new tears come pouring out of her eyes
>she opens and closes her mouth, but stifled breaths are the only things that come out
>he smiles wickedly

> “It means, little filly, that you’re a fugitive. And do you know what happens to fugitives?”

>No, no no no, oh god no!
>your fists clench, and your teeth grind together
>you start to speak up
> “Uhh, uh, Rodge, shhhe’s only a fi…”

>but he ignores you
> “Come on, sweetheart, tell me what happens. I know you know.”

>she trembles, and begins to sob without restraint
>she folds her hooves together in front of her
>catches her own tears in her gaping mouth
> “W… wwwh-whip-p-ping…”

>that’s it
>you can’t take it anymore
>you step forward, and let your voice be heard

“Come on, Rodge… she’s a filly, sir. A filly…”
>>
>>28950990
>You watch as his eyelids lower
>like the words you just said are a minor annoyance
>then, he finally turns his head away from the utterly terrified girl
>he speaks with a condescending tone

> “Yes, she is. And last I checked, Anon, the code of law here doesn’t have any clauses in it exempting fillies from deserved consequences. Or am I wrong? Hmm?”

>you look back and forth between him, and the quivering filly in his grasp.
>she’s going limp, and crying freely
>and now, her life is literally in your hands

>your mind tries desperately to think of something to say
>as he fixes you with his eyes
>as you stare into the face of… of…
>Evil.

>and the clock starts ticking
>Tick, tock, tick, tock…
>>
>>28950997
>your pulse rises
>thumping in your neck like a drum
>the filly is looking you in the eyes, shimmering eyes begging you
>you have to stifle panic, realizing the stakes are so high

>you decide to think while you talk
>silence is the worst thing that could happen right now, you know that
>so, you begin.

“Rodge, she, I mean,” you stumble on your words, “Warden is not going to approve of you doing something like this. Not to a filly. And besides, she was heading further into the camp when we found her! That’s not what a pony trying to escape would do. Come on, man, this isn’t right…”

>Rodge’s face turns sour the longer you talk
>it’s obvious that you are making some sense to him
>and his brow bends into a V between his eyes when you mention the Warden

>you know that he knows you’re right
>something like this would likely never slip under the radar
>he squeezes her horn harder, making the crying filly squeak in pain
>you wince
>>
>>28951003
>Daggers come from his gaze, right at you.
>then, he turns his head to look back at the little pony held cruelly in his grasp
>He lowers his voice to a growl

>“He may be right, little filly, but that doesn’t mean I’m done with you.”

>Your gut twists up
>the venom dripping from his voice is unnerving
>seeing the silent, imploring gaze from her eyes, a plead for mercy, makes you grit your teeth
>you step toward them and try to get into his field of vision, approaching slowly

“What do you mean? Come on, Rodge, let’s just take her home and let her go, it’s…”

>”Home? Actually, that’s just where we were headed. And you,” he jabs the pony in her belly with his pointer finger, “are gonna point the way. Understand?”

>She’s forced to look at him, his grip on her horn leaving the rest of her barely touching the ground
>A whimpering sob, and she responds in the affirmative, “Yes, Master, I-I do…”

>Meanwhile, you can’t help but be confused
>He was changing his mind? So suddenly, just like that?
>You knew that wasn’t true.
>That couldn’t be.
>Not with him...
>>
>>28951009
>”Great. Now…”

>You jump when he abruptly snatches hold of her tail with his other hand, and quickly stands up, jerking her tail up with it
>You feel goosebumps when you hear her distressed cry ring out
>Rodge yanks up painfully on the filly’s dock, holding her up by her tail in one hand, and her horn in the other
>Her head is pointed away from him, and he holds her in that horrible position at his waist height
>The purple filly is sweating with terror, stammering out breathless sorries, but her abuser doesn’t heed them
>He sneers down at her

“Now, point your hoof in the right direction to get you home. And once we’re there? There’s something real special I have planned for you, little missy.”

>The relish in his voice…
>your skin crawls
>for the first time in your career, you feel your heart breaking
>his cruelty, his needless viciousness, is sparking an ire within yourself that you have to keep contained
>You shake your head, and speak up

“Rodge, come on, she’s...”

>”Oh, shut up. You just follow me from here on out and follow my orders. That’s your fucking job. Now you, POINT!”

>He barks gruffly down at her, making her flinch
>She sniffs, and raises a shaking hoof indicating to her left
>Ignoring you, he follows that direction, taking the miserable little pony with him

>Gritting your teeth, and face turning hot red, you follow, hands clenching into fists.

I've posted the first part of this story before but only recently began continuing it. This is all I've got so far. I have no idea when the next part will be.
>>
>>28951021
I just realized I fucked up my dialogue formatting a bunch, so my mistake! Still not used to doing this shit at all
>>
>>28951021
Oh, I thought the start sounded familiar. Good to have you back.
>>
>>28949673
I am pretty sure thats a satire of the kind of manchildren would be enslaving these poners on our board if this shit was real. as someone who cooks for others occasionally, nothing is as soul crushing to someone who likes to serve than a fat fuck who only wants their tendies
>>
>>28951021
>notthisshitagain
this was already posted before. either go somewhere with it or stop.
>>
>>28951138
>"go somewhere with it"
>literally ends with everyone going somewhere
>story just beginning

>"already posted before"
>literally says in last part that it's a continuation
>>
When putting this into the paste, put some hyphens between this green and the update from before, please.

>Night.
>The darkest of them all.
>So dark cold and dull colors lurk from the shadows.
>Light? There is no such thing on a time like this.
>It was about time to get on your couch to watch at live TV who was the winner of A Day With Melody.
>Long story short, you're a fan of classic music.
>...More of a modern classic, like mixing hats and snares with pianos and violins.
>The only pers...pony in the world to ever pull off that sort of thing and still keep enough of both is her.
>Octavia Melody.
>The thing is, you signed for this yesterday...what? You were bored and Fluttershy was out for groceries, what could you do?
>*And the winner is...*
>Eagerness, desire and hope fills your soul, neverending joy wanting to be released, should the winner be you.
>Octavia takes a paper out of a bag with her muzzle, shuffling it to give bigger chances for anybody.
>She presents it to the host, who takes it away from her and shows the paper to the camera, available for the world to see the name of...
>..."Anon. E. Moose"...
>...
>...This is the calm before a storm...
>...
>YES! YES! YOU DID IT! YOU FREAKING WON!
>Unmeasurable amounts of joy, pride and good moods kick the darkness of the room away.
>Screaming in pleasurable agony, you call out for Fluttershy, but to your surprise, nobody came.
>BUT IT DOESN'T MATTER!
>WHAT MATTERS NOW IS THAT YOU WON. PERIOD.
>>
>>28951262
>*Well, 'cough' Anon, you'll find Octavia by tomorrow morning at your home, Congratulations and see you in the next weekend everybody!*
Turning the television off, you lay across the couch with a psychopath-like ear-to-ear smile.
>Sweet dreams, flutter...butter...

>The chirping warning beep of your alarm bursts through your ears...wait.
>You don't have morning alarms.
>Fluttershy wakes you up every morning.
>Could it be...?
"Right up! One sec!"
>Adjusting some of the most obvious flaws from after sleep, you reach for the door and pull it open to present you...
>...That's right. Octavia freaking Melody.
>Light purple eyes wrapped in a grey coat, black hair tipping at the top of her head, a small purple treble clef stamped on her flank.
>Carrying a cello on her barrel, she gives you a warm smile and speaks with a soft, french accent...
>"Hello, monsieur Master."
>...
>Where are the positive outcomes when you need them the most?
>You stare at her in disgust, wincing and running your fingers through your head, stressed out.
>Where did the contract say that Octavia has to actually BE yours now.
>Oh, might as well ask.
"..."
>This is literally your deepest dream. Why question the how or why of the state? Enjoy it!
>You give her a darkened grin and let her in.

>"I want to hear one of your songs, please."
>"Which one?"
"Any."
>Make me choose, sir."
>Her light red tint on her cheeks and cute sad look plus an innocent hoof on her chin is enough for you to work that out.
"Do Charming Midnight."
>"Yes, Master."
>Everytime Octavia calls you 'Master' or 'Sir' sends chills through your prejudiced spine.
>Like she CHOSE to be a slave.
>She AGREED to this.
>...
>...Fluttershy didn't.
>She'd cry, she'd whine, she'd moan and tremble her way through her work and punishment, either she wanted or not.
>>
>>28951282

>Octavia looks fearless, and disguises that with cute and sad looks.
>If you were to punish her, she'd never bat an eyelid.
>That's the feeling you get when you look at her, and how she speaks. You can see through her.
>"Can you give me the head start, sir?"
"Now."
>And without a vocal response, and with her cello standing next to the wall, she jumps her forelegs off the floor and tries to keep balance with her hindlegs.
>And takes in the attempt of walking.
>Or so you thought. She abruptly sets her weight on the wall, leaving her forelegs there, on the floor.
>And begins to move like that towards the cello.
>In the meantime, she swishes her tail once or twice, leaving her bits and pieces absolutely exposed some of the times.
>To be honest, you'd take her from the back raw.

Didnt wanna delay it that much more, which means... To be continued...
>>
>>28951262
>When putting this into the paste, put some hyphens between this green and the update from before, please.
I can do that, but you do know it would be much easier for both me and you if you just made yourself a paste?
>>
File: goodgirl.png (220KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
goodgirl.png
220KB, 600x600px
>>
>>28951399
Sorry. Just made an account and a paste.

http://pastebin.com/MsnnmBG0
>>
>>28951589
I have no idea who this OC is.
>>
>>28951589
You're In for a WHIPPING, Poner.
>>
>>28951684
Your bad boys and angry braying are in the mail.
>>
>>28944279
>>28945733
>Every night turns into a big snugglepile of Cadance, Anon, Flurry Heart, and Megan.
>>
>>28951876
i really just want some cuddles for cadance this works for me though.
>>
>>28951876
>And then something odd happens.
>The snugglepile starts to grow.
>Each night another pony sneaks in and adds onto the pile.
>And then the rate of additional ponies starts increasing, fast.
>Eventually the entire camp is involved, forming a 1000 strong snugglepile each night, with Anon and Candace at it's core.
>>
>>28951925
>Middle of July
>"...I'm hot..."
>>
>>28951925
It's all fun and games until Anon gets an eye put out by a tumid horsecock.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (168KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
168KB, 1920x1080px
>>28951965
That's kinda hot
>>
>>28951262
>>28951282
>Like she CHOSE to be a slave.
>She AGREED to this.
>>28951302
>To be honest, you'd take her from the back raw.
MORE MORE MORE
>>
Who is best pone slave?
>>
>>28951589
You're a good girl, poner

>>28951619
>being this new
>>
File: 917323.png (199KB, 1280x1064px) Image search: [Google]
917323.png
199KB, 1280x1064px
>>28952888
>>
File: 1228056.jpg (185KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
1228056.jpg
185KB, 2048x1152px
>>28952888
>>
>>28953537
that must be uncomfortable on the wings
>>
>>28953918
kys
>>
File: unicornponer.jpg (56KB, 736x490px) Image search: [Google]
unicornponer.jpg
56KB, 736x490px
guys I found IRL pic of shiny and grace
>>
>>28953990
that's adorable
>>
>>28951619
Is this your first day in this thread ?
>>
>>28932788
This thing haunts my nightmares. Something's seriously wrong with that face.
>>
>>28954448
It's the lack of nostrils and shading around the upper nose. It gives you no sense of depth and makes her upper-face seem flattish instead of sloping away from the viewer.

Artist's stuff is unf as fuck, but his no-nostrils style is really weird.
>>
>>28954871
I couldn't put my finger on it, but that explains it. I think it's mostly the featureless muzzle. Maybe the eyes are too wide apart? Unusual proportions? Not sure. The shading looks fine to me, but I'm no artfag.
>>
>>28953990
Shiny and Corona when?
I need to see Corona get to be a good girl, dammit.
>>
>>28955324
Before the end of the night.
>>
>>28955392
EXCITE
>>
>>28955392
Hypeeee
>>
File: 1469838207157.png (443KB, 1056x657px) Image search: [Google]
1469838207157.png
443KB, 1056x657px
WHEN?
>>
File: finish the story.jpg (23KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
finish the story.jpg
23KB, 306x306px
>>28955519
Writefags when!?
Rarifag
Fire
RM
tgn

Think you can laze around because shinynon is doing a good job?
WHEN?
H
E
N
?
>>
>>28955555
QUINTS STILL DEMAND IT
>>
>>28955555
DOSE QUINTS
>>
File: 1459648943812.gif (386KB, 506x469px) Image search: [Google]
1459648943812.gif
386KB, 506x469px
>>28955555
>>
File: scared-horse.jpg (30KB, 555x353px) Image search: [Google]
scared-horse.jpg
30KB, 555x353px
>>28955519
>>28955555
Holy fucking shit.
>>
>>28955694
The horse in this image was a two year old filly used as a bucking horse at some shitty rodeo where she suffered a spinal cord injury and had to be euthanized.
>>
File: afraid_of_quintsgod.png (352KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
afraid_of_quintsgod.png
352KB, 1280x720px
>>28955555
>Writefags when!?
Are the not listed writefags safe?
Did we dodge the bullet?

checked
>>
File: 99f.gif (965KB, 498x266px) Image search: [Google]
99f.gif
965KB, 498x266px
>>28955732
Way to kill the mood.
Poor hoers. =((
>>
>>28938196
--------------------------------

>the bridle is easy to find, hanging on a hook near where your cart is parked next to the tractor
>you sigh, rearing up and grabbing the polished bits of brass and strips of lustrous black leather in your teeth, returning to where the eagerly awaiting youngster is continuing to dote on Shining Armor
>she's clearly trying to contain her excitement, though she's doing a poor job of it as she fidgets about, staring in your direction as Master slips the bridle around your muzzle and over your ears
>"These reins are way too long, they're supposed to be used on a pony pulling a cart, not one being ridden by a child. Can't have them dragging the ground and risk you tripping" he says, holding them up and running them through his hands
>you sit patiently on your haunches, staring down at your hooves
>it's still nearly unbearable to look at him
"I have a suggestion, Master..." you offer quietly
>he pauses, waiting for you to continue
"If you remove one of the reins, then loop the free end of the other into where it attaches to the bridle-"
>"-and tie it off, she'll have one shorter continuous rein to hold onto," he interrupts, finishing your sentence. "Good thinking, girl" he says, giving you a quick pat on the withers.
>you rise to your hooves as he slips a finger under the leather straps in different places, giving one last final check to ensure a good fit
>you lean forward in an attempt to give his hand a quick nuzzle, but he pulls it away too fast
>"Alright Corona, stay where we can see you and behave for little Gracie, okay? Once she's on your back, she's the boss"
>your ears flop downward for a moment as you reply
"yessir..."
>after you descend the stairs, her father lifts her up onto you
>she's heavy enough that you couldn't possibly forget she's there, but you're sure you've carried much more weight than this before
>as long as your little ride doesn't last more than a half an hour or so, you won't be too tired afterward
>>
>>28955760
>even if it lasts longer, a good workout isn't going to kill you
>besides, it'll be nice to get out and stretch your legs after being locked away in a tiny cell for days, then cooped up in the house ever since you got back
>she wobbles for a moment, squeezing her legs firmly against your sides trying to steady herself
>you shift your weight and take a step to your right, trying to make up for her lack of balance
>there's no real risk of her falling since she's still holding daddy's hand
>but it shows them that your reflexes are quick enough to compensate for her lack of experience
>after a minute or so, she feels confident enough to let go of his hand, leaning forward and hugging you around the neck before sitting up tall and picking up the rein hanging over your withers
"Just give a little tug to let me know which way you want to go, okay Grace?"
>"And I can say 'whoa' to stop and 'giddyup' to go, right?"
"Yes ma'am, if you want to" you reply. "If I feel you start to lose your balance I'll make sure I stop, so don't be worried. I promise I'll take good care of you."
>"Got it! Now giddyup Corona!" she says, bouncing up and down gently and giving your sides a light kick before squeezing tight with her legs - a grip that only tenses up further as you take your first few tentative steps forward with a soft nicker
>"No kicking, Gracie" her father reminds her as he returns to his seat next to Master
>"Sorry!" she says before letting out a series of loud giggles, already apparently having the time of her life as she squeals with delight
>"Yeeeeeeeehaw! Giiiiddyup Corona!" she hoots excitedly, her heels swinging up past your shoulders a few times before returning to your sides. "Giddyup giddyup giddyup!" she calls out rhythmically with each stride, emphasizing each 'giddyup' with another bounce
>>
File: 151v6194.jpg (317KB, 1996x2355px) Image search: [Google]
151v6194.jpg
317KB, 1996x2355px
>>28955732
>>
>>28955765
>the rein draws the bridle snugly against your muzzle as she clings it to her chest tightly, but the leather is soft and supple enough that it's not painful, just mildly uncomfortable
>you can ignore it for now
>it will take some time for her to learn to balance herself properly, after all
>besides, the sheer joy in her voice is more than worth a little discomfort on your part
>and it's not like she's trying to hurt you on purpose or anything
>the two men sitting on the deck continue talking and give a couple of laughs just loud enough for you to hear
>you're not sure what they're saying, but you imagine they must find her enthusiasm quite amusing
>it fades away entirely as you reach the edge of the nearest fenced pasture, which is quite a distance from the house, but still just barely within sight of Master
>"Right... now left... now right!" she yells, tugging sharply on the rein, your body instinctively following in the direction your muzzle is being pointed
>you snort softly, obeying every little command as it comes
>you make a few loops in each direction in the big open grassy area between the house and the pasture, each time skirting the fenceline before passing the pile of brush and trash you'd helped Master gather up days before that he still hasn't gotten around to burning
>this isn't bad at all
>Grace seems to be slowly getting the hang of keeping her balance as well
>you're sure after a few rides she'll have developed a more confident seat
>maybe Master will even trust you enough to take her down some of the paths leading around the property, give her a real proper trail ride
>your ears flatten as the thought passes your mind
>IF he ever trusts you that much again...
>you shake it off before she has a chance to notice
>after twenty minutes or so, your breaths become heavier and more labored, but you're still far from exhausted
>>
>>28955772
>in fact, it would feel so good to trot right now
>or even canter
>really give those muscles a good stretch and burn off some of this pent up energy...
>she's definitely not ready for that though
>your head turns suddenly as you come to a halt, finding Shining Armor breaking from a trot as he catches up to you
>"How's our little cowgirl doing?"
"She's a natural," you say with a smile, looking back at her over your shoulder as she reaches forward and strokes your neck. "I think she's having a good time, too, aren't you Grace?" you ask with a flick of your tail
>"This is the best thing EVER!" she cheers, her arms and fists flying into the air as she drops the rein. "I could do this all day long! Aren't you getting tired though, Corona?" she asks, leaning forward. "We've been riding for a long time."
>you shake your head, giving a quick chuckle under your breath
"It hasn't been very long at all, I'll be fine," you reassure her half-heartedly. "Besides, like Master said, when you're on my back you're the boss! We're done whenever YOU want to be done, okay?"
>she leans forward and wraps her arms around your neck once again, bombarding your mane with a flurry of kisses
>"You're the best! I love you, Corona!"
>you nicker at her warmly and briefly shudder as you close your eyes
>it warms your heart to be appreciated like this
>you never imagined a human could be capable of showing you this much genuine affection
>even if she isn't Master, she's someone you feel yourself quickly becoming attached to, already looking forward to her next visit even though this one isn't even over yet
>"Do you think I can still ride you sometimes even after I start riding Shiny?" she asks as she sits up, head tilting slightly as she lets her legs idly swing back and forth along your sides
"I can't make any promises, little one. We... we still have a lot of work to do around here, I'm not sure how often I'll be able to..."
>>
>>28955774
>sensing her disappointment even without being able to see her face, you eagerly add on a small reassurance to your statement
"But I'm having fun, too! As long as it's okay with Master we can go for a ride any time you want, okay? I won't ever say no."
>Shining sits on his haunches and rolls his eyes with a huff
>"Well, once I'M in good enough shape I bet you won't even WANT to ride that short stubby little earth pony mare any more! Especially once you get better at it and want to go faster than a boring old walk," he says, standing up and circling you. "I've seen her trot, it's wayyyyy too choppy, she'll bounce you all over the place! And her canter is just a sad, clumsy mess. Besides, a princess like you deserves a big strong white stallion to be her noble steed!"
>for a moment, you squint an eye and your jaw opens slightly at his bizarre statement and behavior
>you almost take offense until you realize he's just hamming it up for the little girl sitting astride you
>two can play at this game
"Oh yeah?" you scoff as your lips curl into a wry grin. "And when's the last time YOUR lazy flank even DID any real work, hmm? Hard to give a proper pony ride if you get pooped out and cry to be done after ten strides!"
>You tilt your head upward and close your eyes, snootily lifting your muzzle straight up into the air and lifting a front hoof to your chest haughtily
"We EARTH PONIES are used to hard work though! Not like you namby-pamby prissy unicorns. I bet you'd break a sweat before she could even get a saddle on your back! Not that she even WILL be able to get a saddle on you," you say, poking a hoof into his chest, "if you keep eating everything in sight like a living pony vacuum and end up turning into a big chubby pony shaped blob!"
>"Corona!" Gracie says, giggling uncontrollably as she slaps your shoulder playfully, "Don't be meeeeean!"
>her hands lift up to her mouth, cheeks bright red as her laughter intensifies when the exchange continues
>>
>>28955788
>Shining lets out a squeal, his ears flattening, eyes widening and mouth hanging open with an exaggerated look of shock and offense
>"HMPH! Well... I'm... taller! And taller ponies are better for riding! I'm not gonna let you steal my new best human friend away from me so easily, you know!" he mock-pouts
>"Awwww, don't be jealous Shiny," Grace says as she finally catches her breath and gets her giggling under control, "I still love you too!"
>his bottom lip curls up, ears flattening against his head, playing on her sympathy
>"e...even if I don't give the best pony rides?" he sulks
>"Yeah!" she chirps. "Even if I NEVER get another pony ride we'll still all be friends, silly!"
>he nickers as he steps to your side, pushing his muzzle up under her hand
>she lets out a sigh, leaning over and wrapping her arms around him, resting her cheek on his snout
>"I wish you were my ponies... I don't ever wanna leave..." she says, her tone taking a sudden sharp turn toward morose, causing both of you to stop putting on this little show for her
>she sniffles, stifling a sob, a tear rolling down her cheek and onto Shining's face as she squeezes him tighter
>"Hey now... what's wrong Gracie?" the stallion says softly to her, his voice dripping with concern, "we were just teasing each other, having fun... we didn't upset you did we?"
>"mm-mm" she mutters, wiping her cheek before embracing the stallion again, wobbling for a moment as she nearly loses her balance on your back
>you slowly lie down on the ground, Shining's movement matching yours so that the little girl clinging to him for dear life doesn't have to let go
>"You wanna tell Shiny what's bothering you?"
>she doesn't answer, but eventually slowly releases him, swinging her leg back over your side, resting her elbows on her knees and face in the palms of her hands
>"You two make me so happy..." she speaks up hesitantly
"Why does that make you want to cry, little one?" you ask her
>>
>>28955792
>"cause I shouldn't be happy... mommy's leaving and it's all my fault..." she whimpers before erupting into loud sobs
>you and Shining exchange worried glances, neither of you sure what to do or say next
>"Hey hey hey now," Shining says, resting his chin on her shoulder, prompting her to hug him once more and cry into his neck. "I don't know what's going on with your mommy, but I KNOW whatever it is can't possibly be your fault," he tries to console her
>out of the corner of your eye you see her father standing by the deck railing, leaning against it and staring in your direction intensely with a hand on his forehead
>"b...but it is... they don't think I hear them fighting... but I do... I always heard them fighting... and they still fight... and I promised mommy I'd be better... I wouldn't ever be bad again if she just stays with me and daddy... b...b...but it wasn't enough and n...now"
>she pulls away, trembling wildly as she stares into Shining's eyes with a guilt-ridden expression
>"Why doesn't mommy want me any more, Shiny?"
>Shining lifts a hoof, pulling her back into his embrace, pressing his chin into her shoulder, her tiny little body rocking heavily with each sob even as it's muffled into him
>"Shhhh, shhhhh... it's gonna be okay Gracie... we're here for you, let it all out..."
>when you look again, her father is standing at the bottom of the stairs, occassionally talking over his shoulder to Master, who has also wheeled his chair to the edge of the top step.
>Steve looks extremely troubled, though he seems hesitant to head in your direction
>this is a conversation he's probably had to have with her with her dozens of times, but you're sure each time is just as painful for him as the last
>you don't pretend to fully understand what's going on, but you know from experience that sometimes the only thing you can do when you feel so overwhelmed is to cry it out in the embrace of a good friend, someone that makes you feel safe and warm and loved
>>
>>28955797
And with that, I'm off to shower and shave. Night, folks.
>>
>>28955809
Thank you, iopbV.
>>
>>28955797
FEEHEEHEELLLS

I feel so bad for Gracie. That poor girl. Her pony friends are her best friends out there. She just wants to give them both all of the love that her mother never gave her.

She'll never think of them as slaves. She'll think of them as friends. I wonder what she'd say if she knew that Corona has a whipping coming to her?

Thank you so much for all of your work, iopbV.
>>
File: clip+(2016-11-28+at+08.48.45).jpg (57KB, 600x445px) Image search: [Google]
clip+(2016-11-28+at+08.48.45).jpg
57KB, 600x445px
>>28955788
>for a moment, you squint an eye and your jaw opens slightly at his bizarre statement and behavior
>>
>>28955920
kek
>>
>>28955851
>I wonder what she'd say if she knew that Corona has a whipping coming to her?
I doubt she'll ever tell her about that. Besides, Gracie grew up in a world that's literally had ponies as slaves her entire life, so she's probably aware by now that some ponies get whipped sometimes. And she's probably already noticed their whip marks, and is likely why she's so kind to them. She knows other people have hurt them but she wants them to know she never will.
>>
File: TIeegy6.jpg (318KB, 1280x844px) Image search: [Google]
TIeegy6.jpg
318KB, 1280x844px
>>28955555
>tfw being a lazy writefag.

Feels good, man. I haven't even been whipped recently.
>>
>>28955982
pony smoking a cigarette would be a huge turnoff
>>
File: gracie.png (331KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
gracie.png
331KB, 500x382px
>>28955947
>>
>>28955920
>wait a sec shiny r u trying to be a better slave than me again
>>
>>28955986
It's a lollipop.
>>
File: clip+(2016-11-28+at+09.10.57).jpg (28KB, 341x344px) Image search: [Google]
clip+(2016-11-28+at+09.10.57).jpg
28KB, 341x344px
>>28955998
>>
>>28956044
Could have sworn that's smoke coming from the tip. Oh well, if it's a lollipop that's fine. No tobacco for my poners though. If I caught my mare trying to sneak a cigarette I would whip the shit out of her.
>>
>>28956071
She's just licking it so quickly. That's all.
>>
File: H2672-L43505082.jpg (59KB, 750x499px) Image search: [Google]
H2672-L43505082.jpg
59KB, 750x499px
>>28955982
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imw4mBMMG3I
>>
>>28951021

>Some days later the body of Rodger is found to a pair of miles of the bar that it was frequenting after his work.

>It Seemed as if his column was done of plasticine.

>The expression in his face amazed even the forensic one in charge of the investigation.

A note of paper is found inside his mouth written with his blood:

That’s your fucking job
>>
if slavepone gets sick do we put it down
i think i have a headcold
>>
>>28956199
You nurse pone back to health.
>>
>>28951589
Anyone know what the special talent of Corona?
>>
>>28956224
Being adorable, cute and loyal.
>>
>>28956224
It's going to come out eventually. She doesn't like talking about her past. My guess is she might open up to anon a little once they bond a little more or he finds out she's in love with him. I know the writefag has some ideas in mind about her cutie mark and her special talent.
>>
>>28956224
Crying.
>>
>>28956224
Being tormented by humans.
>>
>>28956224
Pulling her little pony cart.
>>
>>28956235
>nearly murdered her master for a pony she doesn't even know
>loyal
If anyone's loyal here it's Shiny.
>>
>>28953990
>Gracie and Shing

>Anon dies soon after because of an undetected tumor and Shining passes into Gracie's hands.

>The pony and the human girl develop a bond and a powerful friendship.

>Over time Gracie's father has to go to a business meeting with his boss, who is interested in investing with a landowner who is getting good dividends with the collective and specialized work of ponies on his property, the meeting is informal and his boss suggests that he also take his daughter.

>The Host has a little child too.

>Nothing is known about Corona's whereabouts
>>
>>28956281
I wish their little pretend feud would have escalated into serious territory
>"I'm the better riding pony"
>"No you're not you're a lazy wuss"
>"well your gaits are all fucked up"
>"at least master hasn't whipped me with the belt... yet..."
>"at least I don't wanna FUCK my master"
>"AT LEAST I DIDN'T ATTACK ANOTHER PONY LIKE SOME KIND OF COLLABORATOR!"
>"AT LEAST I DIDN'T TRY TO MURDER THE ONLY MAN THAT"S EVER SHOWN ANYONE ANY KINDNESS"
>"AT LEAST I DON'T HAVE A WIFE THAT ONLY CARES ABOUT HERSELF AND HAS OTHER PONIES TORTURED BECAUSE SHE'S TOO MUCH OF A COWARD TO REBEL AGAINST HER MASTER!"
>Shiny's face freezes
>>
>>28956325
>"Oh shit, you found my porn stash?"
>>
>>28956321
Corona will literally kill herself if her master dies. He's the only thing she has to live for anymore.
>>
>>28956381
This is actually true. She actually said as much toward the beginning of the story. If he hadn't taken her in, she said she would have killed herself.

I hope Anon can see someday just how much he means to her, and realize that she truly is a broken pony in need of healing. She needs to feel like her life is worth something.
>>
>>28956428
>anon heals completely after a month or so
>remembers coronas punishment
>calls her over to his room finally and preps her for her swats
>she starts bawling and trembling uncontrollably and wrechs herself over being "a bad girl"
>she breaks down completely again and tells anon everything that's on her conscious
>anon can't bring himself to punish her seeing how damaged she's become
>even when he tried to bring the belt down he hesitates and can't follow through on the stroke and laps her rump like its a limp dick
>he curls up with her in bed with her and holds her close trying to calm her
>after an hour of letting her emotions fly corona finally relaxes, cooing as her master strokes her back and fluffy ears
>through a choked breath she tries to apologize once more but anon shushes her
"That's enough corona..."
>just as she drifts off to sleep in her masters arms he finally finishes
"You're a good girl"
>she passed out, a little smile on her muzzle as she submits to a deep slumber
>>
>>28956511
muh heart
>>
>>28956511
>Corona wakes up
>Master hears her
>notices she still looks sad
>asks her what's wrong?

>she pauses, and bites her lip
>then, she leaves his grasp, and takes the belt from off the bed
>she drops it in front of him
>tears up

"I... won't feel right unless you do it, M-Master... I earned it..."

>Master looks into her eyes, and see the need in them
>afraid of pain, but more afraid of her still guilty conscience
>he pauses
>then he picks up the belt, and sighs
>he closes his eyes sadly, and then nods
>his hand pets her head, and she leans into it

"Ok, girl. I'll do it."

>Anon doesn't make her count the strokes like with Shiny
>she cries and sobs, but she stays still
>He finishes when her rump is covered in red stripes
>They're both crying when he cuddles her for a second time
>she snuggles in deeply, crying freely, but when she falls asleep in his arms, she has a tiny smile on her lips
>a smile of peace and a guilt-free conscience
>>
Have you guys noticed how much shiny has changed since he met Gracie? He's found himself a surrogate daughter. He completely sets aside his rebelliousness for her sake. He wants to be a good boy now because being a good boy means he gets to spend more time with her.
>>
>>28956704
I strongly get the feeling we're being set up for an eventual transfer of ownership of Shiny to Gracie. Anon knows in his heart it will be a better home for him, with how much he butts heads with him. He loves Shiny enough to understand he'll never think of him as a friend the way he does Gracie. So sending him away to a home where he'll be much happier is the most loving thing Anon can do for him.

Would you be upset if Anon gave Shiny to Gracie? Because I honestly feel if he wants the best for his ponies, that's what will happen.
>>
File: stalliscaredthemoviethesequel.png (994KB, 701x887px) Image search: [Google]
stalliscaredthemoviethesequel.png
994KB, 701x887px
>>28941699
The sequel is better
>>
>>28956730
I think it would be incredibly sweet. Gracie is gonna have a hard time with this divorce, having Shiny right there to cuddle her and give her unconditional love when she feels sad would be a big deal.
>>
>>28956730
Could happen, your right about the setup. Sparky is also not just going away after being introduced like that.
>>
>>28956704
We'll have to see, but I think Shiny is better off with Anon for the time being.
>>
File: heart-attack.jpg (69KB, 1000x636px) Image search: [Google]
heart-attack.jpg
69KB, 1000x636px
>>28955774
>This part

Please, no more
>>
>>28956730
I remember when this story first started out, I thought it was going to be more focused on Anon and Shining.

Then an OC got introduced and that changed pretty quickly.
>>
>>28956821
Shiny is playing his part, but he's just never going to have the relationship with anon that he wants to have. He'll be loyal to his master but he'll never be his friend, he'll never forget he's a slave. The introduction of Gracie is letting us see a different side to the stallion we rarely get to - happy slave shiny.
>>
>>28955797
>>28955809

Your emotional artillery swept the field !!! iopb, you knew how to give depth and interest to support characters

Great job for begin the week

G'nigth
>>
File: Shiny_snuggle.png (1MB, 1363x1689px) Image search: [Google]
Shiny_snuggle.png
1MB, 1363x1689px
>>28956892
>He'll be loyal to his master but he'll never be his friend

And that's what's so tragic
>>
>>28956273
That is rather a hobby
>>
>>28956909
>You can't be talented at pulling a cart.

Just you wait until Anon and Corona win the local chariot races, and move on to the Olympics. They're gonna make it, baby!
>>
>>28935384
No, I agree with Anon.

lrn 2 spel
>>
>>28956909
Hey, we don't know what she did back in Equestria, there's plenty of potential occupations that she could have done back then that would have involved pulling some type of cart, carriage, or wagon.
>>
>>28955797
I have read this story from the beginning and I just don't see the appeal. It's mediocre at best. The characters are boring, predictable, and two dimensional, and Shining Armor is out of character pretty much the entire time. There are so many plot holes and ass pulls I don't know where to even begin. It's just really not a very good story, to many forced feels as well. I will never understand it's continued popularity here. Are you just in denial?
>>
>>28956933
Dubs confirm Corona and Anon will race other pones and masters and make them eat her dust.
>>
>>28956955
>There are so many plot holes and ass pulls I don't know where to even begin
Wew, sure is convenient that you don't know where to begin so you don't actually have to list any

Guess we'll just take your word for it
>>
>>28956955
We already explained the appeal to you further up the thread, friend.

But by all means, feel free to begin listing these plot holes; along with all your other subjective opinions.
>>
>>28956381
>Anon die, leaves his money and the property addressed to Corona and declares her legally emancipated.

>Some people object, but legally there are precedents of people bequeathing all their heritage to their pets or favorite animals.

>Now Corona owns a land valued at hundreds of thousands.

>She does not care, she just wants to see Anon again, without him at her side she prefers to die.

>She chooses to take his life to meet him in a world where differences do not exist.

>The day before a family of ponies comes out the life runaways touch to his door begging help, of all parts there has covered the voice of the pony slave whose owner gave him the freedom and his fortune

>They implore him to save them from the persecution of humans, they are even willing to become their slaves so as to be safe

>Can a pony own other ponies?

What is Corona should do?
>>
>>28955809
Yo what state you in? I want to buy you a beer for your hard work.
>>
File: luna1.png (205KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
luna1.png
205KB, 600x800px
Addition to the first story here, starting from where it left off: http://pastebin.com/CncUPtzF
>You are awoken by the feeling of your master slipping out from under the covers.
>Before you can get up you are then blinded by the darkness being cleared away in an instant by the lights being switched on, forcing you to close your eyes tightly to avoid the pain.
>Tentatively, you slowly open your eyes as the adjust to the unexpected brightness to see your master stretching.
>You waste no time in pulling yourself off your comfortable nest of bedding and sitting on your haunches, patiently waiting for your master to finish.
>He does so, and then wastes no time to take a look at you as you look back at him quizzically.
“Is it time to get up, master?”
>Your master glances at the clock behind you, and you follow suit.
>It's about half past midnight.
>A bit later than normal, but you're pretty sure today is your master's day off anyways.
>”Looks like it, girl.”
>He gives you a loving pat on the head as he heads back upstairs to clothe himself.
>With that all cleared up you stand up and do some stretching yourself.
>And so another day with your master begins.
>Well, night.
>In the following hours the normal routine you and your master share goes as expected.
>Breakfast is made and then eaten.
>You and your master get cleaned up.
>It's somewhat hard for you, given how cozy the downstairs bathroom is, but you'd much rather use a small bathroom shower than some of the outdoor hose-downs you've been subjected too.
>Then quite a bit of time is taken up by housework, and though you try to help as much as you can, your master bears most of the burden.
>Hooves aren't that conductive to washing dishes or most other domestic chores, after all, and your master said he didn't want you using your tail to help him sweep the floors anymore.
>He said it just got your tail dirty.
>>
>>28957055
>>She chooses to take his life
Wow, she actually succeeded this time huh.
>>
File: luna2.jpg (1MB, 1280x1811px) Image search: [Google]
luna2.jpg
1MB, 1280x1811px
>>28957218
>So you find yourself quite shamefully idle while your master does just about everything.
>Well, you did move a couch out of the way for him, but you don't really think that should count for much.
>Eventually, though, he finishes up the housework with no help from you and sits down on his couch.
>He then motions for you to come and join him, and you do so gladly, setting yourself down on the couch up close and personal to him.
>And so you lay on the couch, your forelegs and head over your master's lap, and he rests his arm on top of you.
>Though your master has a device meant for amusement and distraction set up and active across from this very couch, you aren't paying much mind to anything accept this feeling of being loved.
>Indeed, your master is quite a doting man, he's gave you a life that only a few months ago you could only have dreamed of, and for that he only asks for your companionship.
>And while you are quite happy to give him companionship in any way possible, you still wish there was something more you could do for him.
>Just something, anything to prove your worth.
>Then, an idea comes to mind.

>You are Joe Bloggs.
>Exception to the rule extraordinaire.
>And also you own a talking winged pony princess named Luna.
>In fact, she's laying on your couch and lap right now while you watch TV, quiet and relaxed.
>Then she breaks her silence and speaks up in a questioning tone.
>”Master?”
“Yes, Luna, what is it?”
>She sits up and frees your legs from being pinned under her legs, allowing you to properly look her in the face.
>”I was reading something in your study yesterday, while you were at work.”
>Well, your glad to hear she's taken the free reign you've given her of the house to heart.
>And a bit surprised she's being so abnormally proactive in conversation.
“Oh, really? What was it?”
>>
>>28957221
Does that mean the runaway family is going to need to 'Weekend at Bernie's' everything in order to stay?
>>
File: luna3.jpg (3MB, 4448x5931px) Image search: [Google]
luna3.jpg
3MB, 4448x5931px
>>28957227
>”It was a book about, uh, horses and how they were used by humans. Like, uh, how they'd be, uh, be used for transportation.”
“Uh-huh.”
>Then Luna's calm starts to falter massively.
>”A-and so I, uh,”
>As she starts bashfully stammering through her proposal she seems to physically shrink due to her frayed nerves.
>”I thought th-that maybe y-maybe I could m-maybe do that for you, I-if you want to.”
“Are you talking about me riding around on your back, like a horse?”
>”W-well, I heard you t-talkng about how, uh, how e-expensive it is to get around with your, uh, that car of yours. I know I-I'm pretty big, s-so I thought maybe you could, uh, you could use me to get a-around instead?”
>You take a moment to consider what she's saying.
>But Luna doesn't wait, and takes your silence as disapproval and kowtows to you, as her master.
>”S-sorry, it was a b-bad idea, master.”
>Her voice gets quieter with each word as she tries to shrink herself in shame and submission, eyeing the couch cushions rather than trying to look you in the eye.
>Honestly, her own assessment is kind of right.
>You mostly use your car for getting to work, which already takes a half-hour's drive from your little house on the prairie with said car, or to buy groceries and stuff, which would bring a whole host of problems to roost if you tried to do that via horseback.
“Yeah, it isn't a really good idea for me to get rid of my car and start riding around on you instead, girl.”
>Though you try to let her down gently, speaking calmly with a small smile, it's no use.
>Her mood deflates as you, her master, shoot down her attempt to serve you.
>Well, there is one more thing you have to say on the matter, and maybe this'll raise her spirits.
>>
File: luna4.jpg (271KB, 1000x773px) Image search: [Google]
luna4.jpg
271KB, 1000x773px
>>28957237
“Though, now that you bring it up, I'd still like to give riding you a try.”
>Luna looks back up at you, her spirits slightly lifted.
>”Really?”
“Sure, it wouldn't be for a practical reason, but it sounds like it could be fun to do for the hell of it. Just, uh, just go for a ride across a meadow or through the woods and just spend some time outside, you know?”
>And with that, she starts cuddling up against you, and you respond in kind by hugging her.
>”Oh, thank you, master. I wont let you down!”
“I know, Luna, I know.”
>She's clearly happy, excited even, at the chance to do something more for you, and while part of you finds how fanatically eager she is to be a bit concerning, you snuff out those thoughts quickly.
>This is something that's making Luna feel happy and wanted, something that you also want to do, so you see no reason to not do it.
>Anyways, back to the matter at hand.
>You look out the window to see the rising summer sun.
>With Luna already raring to go and daybreak having come, you could actually go for a ride right now.
>Actually, why don't you? It's not like there's anything good on TV at 5 AM.
“Hey, how about we go for a ride right now?”
>”I will be glad to, master!”
”Alrighty, then, let's go on outside, girl.”
>And so the two of you are off for a nice horsie ride.
>>
File: lunabasically.png (190KB, 1178x984px) Image search: [Google]
lunabasically.png
190KB, 1178x984px
>>28957251

[poorly formatted transition]

>”So why do y'need me to pick up yer groceries fer you fer the next few weeks, cuz?”
“I told you, John, my arm's stuck in this cast for the next two months until it heals up.”
>Your cousin, John Doe, scoffs through the phone receiver you hold in your good hand.
>”Y'still got the other'un, don't you?”
“You really think I can drive stick with one hand?”
>His end goes silent for a moment.
>”You'd better have a shoppin' list ready, cuz. Now, I gotta go, Joe.”
“Alright, see you later.”
>With a beep the call ends, and you set the receiver back onto it's cradle.
>You look at the cast on your left arm.
>Yeah, maybe it wasn't such a good idea to just get on Luna's back and go with no preparation and really no idea what you were doing.
>But you did, and so her spine gave you a formal lesson why it was a bad idea by hitting you in the balls, and then the ground gave a follow-up lesson by breaking your arm.
>So it looks like your, err, lengthy and prestigious career in Equestrian equestrianism is over.
>>
>>28957269
>>But you did, and so her spine gave you a formal lesson why it was a bad idea by hitting you in the balls, and then the ground gave a follow-up lesson by breaking your arm.
i dont get it
>>
>>28957409
Riding bareback is not for the inexperienced, your balls will hate you even if yo use a saddle most times on the first ride.
>>
>>28957421
But bareback is so much more personal, allowing you to better hug the horsie with your legs
>>
>>28957421
I don't remember any ball issues when I first rode a horse, both with and without a saddle. It could be because I was 11, but then again, I'm pretty sure I did have balls back then.
>>
>>28957269

Such an eager to please little princess
>Then, an idea comes to mind.
And my mind went directly to the OTHER kind of pony ride.
sigh* Sweet and innocent Luna is good too... I guess.
>>
>>28957484
I learned how to ride early, so I personally never had any issues either, my dad got it twice though, once from being bounced around trail riding on some of the more mountainous trails and the second from being a jackass and slapping the horses ass while standing behind it.
>>
This kind of makes me want to read a story that's just Luna going into the nightmares of various slaves and telling them that everything is going to be okay.

Even if she has to occasionally lie about it.
>>
File: 1478886809792.gif (25KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1478886809792.gif
25KB, 500x500px
>>28955555
I think this post deserves more attention.

>>28955737
This is a valid question.
>>
>>28957573
>A slaver brings luna over to this world and she trolls the world leaders, and heads of state's dreams till they emancipate the ponies.
>>
>>28957641
>>28955737
no
Expecially "NO" if you writefag without a name.
>>
>>28957506
im pretty sure that last one could have been fatal
>>
>>28957660
>"Last night I spent 8 hours getting molested by my parents and grandparents."
>"Then this blue smoke said I need to get every pony freed or this will be my night EVERY night"
>>
>>28957660
>>28957715
>ponies get genocided instead
>plan backfired
>>
>>28956730
I would be upset Shiny is too much of a fun character to be let go like that and I like the character dynamics between him, Corona, and Anon too much. It wouldn't be as interesting without him around. And besides. Someone needs to be there to protect Anon from that Yandere fucking BAD GIRL.
>>
File: disdain.png (310KB, 940x786px) Image search: [Google]
disdain.png
310KB, 940x786px
>>28957668
ILYAHO writes without a trip
>>
>>28957697
At the time I bet he wished it was, that kick lifted him 3 feet.
>>
File: 1000 hoursi n photoshop.jpg (80KB, 540x697px) Image search: [Google]
1000 hoursi n photoshop.jpg
80KB, 540x697px
>>28956242
>>28956247
She's so good at these two things her cutie mark was herself crying. I bet she couldn't wait to get rid of it.
>>
>>28957866
literally sounds like a sterilizing blow

lucky he didnt suffer severe internal bleeding
>>
>>28955555
trainer anon when?
>>
>>28953537
Why does Angel look like he's trying to sell me something?
>>
>>28958108
i wish, also looking for more from lurkernon.
>>
>>28957898
Corona is a whiny retarded little cunt.
>>
File: 1428631108957.jpg (669KB, 4786x2542px) Image search: [Google]
1428631108957.jpg
669KB, 4786x2542px
touch the twily
>>
>>28959200
>trying to tell master what to do
that's a whipping
>>
>>28959200
>not the face

>ok. then how about your ass?
>proceeds to whip her behind with a switch until she can't sit down for a month
>then calms her down at the end of the punishment by holding her head and face in your hands
>>
File: Drowning.jpg (102KB, 1024x1365px) Image search: [Google]
Drowning.jpg
102KB, 1024x1365px
>>28957830
Alright, I get the message. Maybe. Not really. I can't tell if you're stating facts, insulting me, asking for more green or having a good time.

http://pastebin.com/GeEg7ELu

Posting one (1) Vinyl for verification.

>You awake suddenly to a sharp pain in your lip.
>Your first instinct is protect your face, grabbing whatever is kicking against you tightly.
>Your second is to protect the small pony in front of you.
>It’s not until you’re more awake that you realize you’ve grabbed Rainbow’s hooves.
>Her two bottom ones are still kicking randomly; just a few inches from the rest of your body.
>The pain in your face has numbed to a slight stinging.
>She’s mumbling to herself in her sleep.
>”No…no more. I can’t run… ‘ny further. Please… ‘lease don’t…hit me.”
>Her hooves struggle against you.
>You debate for a moment if you should wake her up, before deciding it’s for the best.
“Rainbow. Rainbow Dash. C’mon, wakey wakey.”
>She mumbles something incomprehensible as her kicking slows.
>And stops completely.
>”Anon? What time is it? What’s wron…oh.”
>All traces of her lethargy are chased away as she looks at you.
>”Oh Celestia, did I kick..? I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. Does it hurt? Please don’t hurt me back, I didn’t mean it! It was an accident! I-I-I was asleep! It wasn’t my fault! Please!”
>Her distress only increases as she rolls out of the bed.
>”I’ll go get some water, yes? And you can just rest, no need to get up.”
>You stop her.
“Dash, calm down. I’m not going to hurt you, you know this.”
>She takes a quivering breath.
>”Right. Partners. It’s just…you’re bleeding!”
“What?”
>A finger runs along the point of pain.
>And comes back wet.
>Huh.
>You guess she must have cut you by accident or something.
>It’s fine though.
>She didn’t mean it.
>You wait patiently until she comes back with a wet rag.
>But quickly lose interest, and walk back onto the deck of the Celestia.
>>
>>28959553
Here's the next part, in which Rainbow fucks up everything, again.

>After a moment, Rainbow follows out after you.
>It’s still much earlier than you’d usually wake up, but you might as well get an early start to the day.
>You could watch the sun rise later.
>Dash comes rushing out as soon as she realizes you’re not in bed.
>There’s a wet rag draped over her back.
>“So, uh…here it is! Feel free to…um, take it.”
>You look down at her.
“Actually, I think it might be better if you do it.”
>Her smile slowly shrinks.
>”What?”
“You’re getting better with contact, but mostly it’s just been me touching you. Time to switch it up a bit.”
>Dash backpeddles.
>”But…but I can’t reach that high.”
“You have wings, don’t you?”
>”But I don’t think I can use them!”
“Why not? Just remember, it’s for Fluttershy.”
>Rainbow takes a deep breath.
>You think, on some level, she’d been expecting something like this sooner or later.
>Her little lessons and trainings were always awkward, but she powered through them.
>Flight was still something she needed to work.
>Not that you expected James to let her fly, but it was a good indication of the progress she was making anyway.
>Carefully, she spread her wings, which looked slightly fuller than before.
>She swallows, gives you a timid look, and begins to rise.
>She hovers near your head.
>Her hoof is shaking as she pushes the rag against your face.
“Relax Dash. You’re doing fine.”
>”Please don’t talk.”
>It’s slow, but eventually Rainbow claps her wings back to her sides, dropping back to the ground.
>You give her a friendly smile.
>She flashes it back.
“Sometimes I wonder just what they did to you to instil such a fear of flight.”
>Dash looks around nervously.
>”Do you…do you want to know? It’s a not very long.”
>You give it some thought.
“Yes. May as well.”
>>
>>28959555

>The sun finally managed to crest over the horizon as Dash finishes several hours later.
>’Not very long,’ my ass.
>You felt a little physically sick, but you’ve travelled with worse.
>How people could be so cruel to another intelligent being, you’ll never know.
>Anyway, you had more important things to focus on.
>Dash sat next to you, deep in thought, as you sail Celestia to deeper waters.
“Penny for your thoughts?”
>Dash snapped to attention.
>”What?”
“It’s an expression. It means ‘what are you thinking about?’”
>”Oh.”
>Dash settled back down.
>“Three hundred years.”
>Dash takes a deep breath.
>”Jacob said it’s going to take three hundred years for this whole slavery thing to end. I mean, that’s no Luna’s Exile, but three hundred years is a long fucking time, Anon. Is there even going to be anything left in Equestria for my foals to return to? Would they even want to at that point?”
>She twists her head up until she’s making eye contact.
>”And no pony’s even going to know who I was. Three hundred years, that’s my…what, great-great-great grandchild? I’m gonna have to give birth to a foal that I know is never gonna even SEE Equestria. And her foal’s gonna never see Equestria either. And then her foal is not even going to know anyone who’s seen Equestria.”
“I think you’re being a little dramatic. There’ll still be ponies in Equestria, no matter how long it’s been.”
>”Yea, but not here on Earth. Maybe she’ll have some vague idea that Equestria is a place that exists, but she’ll never know anyone who’s been there. At that point, we’ve already become a race of slaves, so what’s the point? Is that what I have to look forward to?”
>You shrug.
>>
>>28959558

“You’re thinking too far ahead. Don’t worry what Jacob says. Sure, the black slave trade lasted three hundred years, but that was a different time. Things are better now. People are smarter, kinder; I don’t see this lasting nearly as long as that. Already, you can see people waking up to the truth. At the auction, at the bar, everywhere.”
>”I don’t see those people actually doing anything, though.”
“It’s not about the big changes, not about the protests or the laws. It’s about the little ones. Single good, honest souls changing opinions a mind at a time. And people are willing to listen, in this age more than ever. Truth and justice are stronger than they’ve ever been before.”
>You relax slightly.
“Things will get better, Rainbow. Believe me. It just takes time. Rome wasn’t built in a day, and a mind doesn’t change in that time either. But if you’re patient, and you keep believing, eventually you make it to the shore. Every day just brings you one day closer.”
>There’s a moment of silence between the two of you, before you decide to throw in the last two cents.
“We live in a time of great turmoil and injustice. But it won’t stay that way for long. We’re better than that now. We’re not gonna let ourselves make the mistakes of the past.”
>”Bit late for that though, ain’t it?”
>You didn’t have a retort prepared.
>Should have just ended at the silence.
”Anyway, let’s get the net set up. Plenty of fish in the sea.”
>>
>>28959563

“Alright, remember to bring it in slowly. We don’t want another repeat of last time. That’s the right button.”
>”Which butto…oh right, here it is. Let’s reel ‘em in!”
>You shoot Dash a concerned look.
>She can probably handle it; you don’t think you’d need to go up there and make sure.
>She knew how to use the net.
>Speaking of, the thing had been jamming all day.
>Which was why you were standing so close to it.
“Alright, slow it down about now, Rains.”
>”Right, got it.”
>She hasn’t got it.
“Rainbow!”
>”I’m pushing the button! It’s not working!”
>Not again.
“The one on the right, Rainbow.”
>”We went over this; they’re all right! I’m pushing the right one!”
>The net pulls through the water, quickly.
“Just cut it, Dash.”
>Guess you were wrong.
>You’d need to teach her a little more before you could leave her alone.
>”Alright, right, I’ve got it.”
>Your relief is short lived as, for a second time; the net slams into the back of the ship.
>This time though, you weren’t so lucky as to grab the railing.
>The world is thrown upside down as you tumble out of the boat; the cool air swiftly replaced by the cold sea.
>There’s a loud ‘thonk’ as you hit the side of the ship.
>Through muffled ears, you can hear Rainbow shout.
>For a brief moment, you’re not sure what happened, before the reality rapidly came to you.
>Air.
>It’s hard to move your limbs.
>You try to will them upwards, but they’re sluggish.
>Not moving right.
>The light from the surface dims as a pain in your head grows.
>It’s getting harder to focus as your body screams for air, but only sinks deeper.
>It’s getting darker.
>Celestia.
>You had to get back to Celestia.
>You had to get back to the boat.
>The last thing you see before the light disappears completely is something diving into the water.
>>
>>28959568

>You wake up later in your bed.
>It hurts when you try to get up, so for now, you’re content to lie.
>Some flapping catches your attention, and you call out.
“Rainbow?”
>The flapping stops, and is replaced by hurried hoofsteps.
>Dash rushes over to you.
>Water from her body drips down onto the floor as she stands over you.
>”Anon! Are you okay? Please be okay, it was just an accident! You know I’d…I wouldn’t do anything to hurt you. Do you need anything? Water? No, no, that was tasteless, sorry. Pills, or something like that?”
>You’re not sure if you are okay.
”I’m fine, Rainbow.”
>But you can’t let her know that.
>”Oh, thank you Celestia!”
>Before you can stop her, Rainbow throws herself at you.
>She’s cold to touch; but presses herself against you tightly anyway.
>The slight movement causes a wave of pain throughout your body.
>”Don’t do that to me. I don’t want to be fish bait. Did…did you even think of me, you idiot? You can’t just die that easily, not when I’m around.”
>Dash is fighting back tears.
>”I’m so, so, so sorry. I’m just so useless. I’m trying my hardest but I keep making more mistakes than Derpy. I just want to be helpful.”
>She finally releases you, taking a few steps back.
>”Stay here. I’ll be back.”
>You don’t really have much of a choice as she vanishes from your vision.
>Luckily, it doesn’t take long for her to return.
>She’s holding a belt in her mouth.
>”I’m…ready to accept my punishment. I know you don’t have a whip, but I think this will hurt enough.”
>>
>>28959572

>You stare at her for a moment.
>This again?
“Dash, I’m not going to punish you, we’re part…”
>”Please, Anon! I know I fucked up, you nearly died! Any normal person would punish me for this. You can’t let me just get away with it. I’m not saying you have to beat me half to death, but I need something! I deserve something! So just do it!”
>She drops the belt on your bed and turns around, sticking her flank into the air.
>Her tail is entirely focused on covering her sex.
>”I’ll count them for you, don’t worry.”
>You rub your temples.
“Dash, I’m not going to punish you for an accident. They happen, no one can help it.”
>”Do you think Jacob is going to think the same way?”
>You pause.
>”Because I know Jacob is going to punish me for much less. This is another thing I need to get used to, Anon; whether you admit it or not. So be a man, take the belt, and flog my ass already!”
>She’s got a point, unfortunately.
>But still…
>Your last partner wouldn’t want this.
>And you know your current one doesn’t really want it either.
“I’m not going to whip you, Rainbow. I told you this, remember?”
>There’s a moment of silence before Rainbow stands back up.
>Slowly, she turns around, and takes your belt back.
>”Fine.”
>You lay back down as she begins to walk away, muttering ‘stupid Dashie, stupid’ to herself.
>>
>>28959578

>Your attention is captured again by a loud smacking sound and a barely supressed groan.
>Followed by another one.
>Hastily, you get to unsteady feet and head back onto the deck.
>Rainbow is craning her neck sideways, doing her best to self-flagellate her cutie mark with the belt.
>Despite the pain, you hurry over to her, grabbing the belt.
>She tries to fight you off.
>”I can’t screw up again! I won’t let myself! I keep doing it and people keep dying and I can’t let it happen again! Please, Anon!”
>You pull the belt out of her mouth and hold it above yourself.
>Unexpectedly, she tries to fly up to get it, forcing you to hold her down.
>There are tears in her eyes.
>After a moment, she collapses, defeated.
>”Please, Anon. I nearly lost you.”
>You’re not sure what to say.
>You crouch down and run a hand through her mane.
>She doesn’t flinch.
>An arm quickly wraps itself around her midsection, making sure not to press on her burn, and you pull her closer.
“It’s fine, Rainbow. I’m not going anywhere. I’m not going to die any time soon.”
>The two of you simply sit there, content, as the minutes drift by.
>It occurs to you that soon…moments like these will be gone forever.
>You’ll have to give her up soon, for a different pony.
>A different personality.
>You weren’t sure if you were ready for that.
>You…didn’t want to let her go.
>But it was her choice.
>For now, you were happy to just be in her presence.
>Slowly, but surely, she calms down.
“Now come on. How about we make some money for my retirement, eh? Plenty of fish in the sea.”
>>
File: Princess colour scheme.png (236KB, 878x909px) Image search: [Google]
Princess colour scheme.png
236KB, 878x909px
>>28959582
And that's all I got. I didn't have time to proofread the last three posts, so be please be gentle.
>>
>>28959589
I want to do butt stuff with vinyl scratch
>>
File: 1476391293384.png (754KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1476391293384.png
754KB, 2000x2000px
>>28959627
I wish I could do butt stuff with Vinyl Scratch
>>
>>28959657
I would do slave butt stuff with Vinyl Scratch, and brutally punish her if she resists.
>>
>>28959706
>Glowstick gag

That's not a good idea. That said, I completely agree with everything you said.
>>
>>28959589
Poor Rains, she's going to need a moment of success in order to start healing her own self esteem.

She's got a lot of love in her heart. The fact that she's going to try and replace Fluttershy and submit herself to a rapist so she can protect her friend, and the fact that she insisted on getting whipped with a belt because "That's what Jacob's going to do" just shows how seriously the poor thing is taking her role.

And not to mention trying to whip herself. Anon's going to have to watch her closely to make sure she can't be a danger to herself.
>>
File: Black Knigth.jpg (188KB, 1228x868px) Image search: [Google]
Black Knigth.jpg
188KB, 1228x868px
>>28959200
"What did you say, slave?"
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>28959829
>>
>>28959832
I bet Twily would scream real good for master while getting her ass whipped nice and hard.
>>
Anon was going to stop whipping Shiny if he started crying out in pain. I wonder if he'll have the same mercy on Corona or if she's going to get a much more aggressive belting. I'm imagining a scenario where she gets overwhelmed with the pain and tries to cover her rump with her tail or her hooves and anon pushing it out of the way while continuing to wail on her, or even tying her up if her struggling gets too bad.
>>
Corona a shit.
>>
>>28960159
I don't think Anon is the kind of guy to "wail" on her. But given that Corona's offense is reaaaally bad, he's probably not going to stop when she starts to cry. He might have to put her back in place at least once due to her struggling.
>>
>>28960232
Keep samefagging, maybe we'll start giving a shit
>>
>>28959555
>Here's the next part, in which Rainbow fucks up everything, again.
What a surprise.
>>
>>28959589
Anon is starting to become very attached to Rainbow. I wonder if he's going to end up pining for them both. I hope he can rescue Fluttershy and Rainbow, but that might not be possible. Sad thing is, Fluttershy will probably be a more capable worker than Rainbow, as evidenced by her ability to effortlessly gut fish.
>>
>>28960159
>>28960233
Anon has told both ponies that he is their MASTER first and foremost. No matter how much he loves them he has made it clear that this comes BEFORE friendship. Corona needs a stern reminder that she is a SLAVE, not a companion or pet. That means stuff like this will NOT be overlooked or forgiven, and that Anon is willing to punish her harshly when the offense calls for it. It might break his heart to do so, but she needs to be screaming, crying, and begging him to stop. She needs to be in pain, so that it's at the FRONT of her mind if she ever considers doing anything like this ever again. She will LEARN to keep better control over her instincts and reflexes, or she will suffer for it.
>>
>>28960290
I love Corona to death but I agree with this completely.
>>
>>28959582
daww
shes actually warming up to him

only to get traded away for a nastier owner later on
>>
>>28960290
>>28960299
At the same time though, he needs to make it clear that once her punishment is over, it's over, and she's not to continue beating herself up over it. Some hugging and cuddling is definitely in order immediately following the whipping. Master is her master, and she is his slave, but he still loves her.
>>
>>28960313
If he whips her he doesn't really love her. You don't use physical violence against someone you love. There's never any excuse for it.
>>
>>28960290
>>28960299
While I agree to this in principle I can't agree to it in reality. this is like beating someone who has ptsd for having an episode. its not going to make things better ever. All whipping will do is give corona peace of mind, but its never going to deter her episodes, she needs psychological help. People scream justice as a reflex but if you actually want to act like not a retard letting your emotions flair and control you you will come to understand a pony slave as just another tool and hitting the knife isn't going to make it stop cutting you, you need to actually fix it. Corona needs punishment because slavery is how she relates to anon and how she deals with guilt. She needs to be whipped until whatever ammount of that whipping can ameleorate is done so. Any extra whipping no matter if people thinks she deserves it or not is just abuse, and though it may seem "right" to punish a slave for disobedience the real right thing to do is make disobedience not happening, and excessive punishment beyond that could benefit her psychology for the crime she commited is not going to do anything but harm the feelings you are attempting to instill at worse and nothing but injure her more at minimum, which takes her away from her tasks.

Corona is property, she is a SLAVE and you as a MASTER own her. You have to therefore stop getting mad that a cup is a cup and a horse is a horse, and deal with their behaviors by fixing them, not by getting even. If your horse bucks you, chances are, you fucked up, and beating the horse isn't necissarily going to get it to stop, only understanding why the buck happened and how to eliminate and train away that behavior is going to do any good. Taking it personally will just end up with you beating a dead horse.
>>
>>28960344
I agree. I have yet to see a reasonable justification for going through with the whipping. SHE ALREADY KNOWS HOW BAD WHAT SHE DID WAS! She would have fucking starved herself to death from her for. She literally loves him more than life itself. THAT ALONE is enough deterrent for her to ever hurt him again. Whipping her will just show her that she was wrong about anon, and that he's just as cruel as any other human that owns slaves, that she's just property to him and nothing more.
>>
>>28960354
I think people are forgetting that Shiny assaulted him too when he first got him, but anon didn't whip HIM for it. It's not fair if Corona is whipped for it when this is the only time she's ever done anything wrong.
>>
>>28960412
That's because Shiny was on the brink of fucking death and a whipping no matter how minor probably would have killed him.
>>
>>28960418
This. Corona is healthy, she can take it. Besides if Anon backs out of it her guilt is going to wear her down until it makes her sick. They need the same clean slate that Shiny was offered, she needs it badly.
>>
File: 1447393436257.jpg (386KB, 800x799px) Image search: [Google]
1447393436257.jpg
386KB, 800x799px
>>28955555

Your quints have no power over me.
>>
>>28960468
Yep. She knows it's going to hurt like hell but she's survived worse. That pain is the only way to set her free from her own conscience.
>>
File: 1467850632158.jpg (157KB, 900x1240px) Image search: [Google]
1467850632158.jpg
157KB, 900x1240px
>>28960477
Dubs aren't strong enough to beat quints.
>>
>>28960468
>>28960486
People need to stop and realize that Anon is not going to be cruelly beating her in an uncontrolled fit of rage. He has shown that he will NOT ever punish them while he's angry for the very reason that he DOESN'T want to be cruel or abusive. He will be calm and collected and will be fair but firm in her punishment. We're talking about a spanking with a belt here people, not flogging with a cat o nine tails. At the end of it Corona will STILL be in a loving home with a man that cares about her deeply. If he feels that she needs a pretty severe belting for what she did, he's entirely within his rights to administer one. He's not torturing her, he's punishing her, there's a big difference. He won't go so far that he injures her, he's not a complete sadist or retard.
>>
>>28960529
Some people consider any kind of physical punishment to be cruel or abusive. These are the same kinds of people that insist that spanking a child fucks them mentally for life.
>>
>>28959589
Her emotional 360s are a little jarring. But you do a good traumatized slave while keeping her dash at her core.
>>
Guys Anon loves Corona. She's going to be just fine. The only thing she cares about right now is that she never has to be separated from the man she loves ever again.
>>
File: 1456353787020.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1456353787020.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>28960504

They still aren't strong enough to bring the inspiration back.
>>
Can't believe we already made it through another thread. This has got to be the most active general thread on the board.
>>
>>28960696
That would be rgre.
>>
File: 1460779010573.png (188KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
1460779010573.png
188KB, 894x894px
>>
File: 1453968098038.png (480KB, 764x624px) Image search: [Google]
1453968098038.png
480KB, 764x624px
>>
>>28960733
What a slutty appul.
>>
>>
>>28959553
there was no insult
>>
>>28960707
True. Didn't think of that one.
>>
File: whipping.png (268KB, 799x1000px) Image search: [Google]
whipping.png
268KB, 799x1000px
>>28960655
>>
New thread.

>>28960769
>>
End it
>>
good night sweet prince
>>
If we get close to page 10 someone make a new one just copy paste op. I'm on mobile or I would do it.
>>
>>28959578
>flog my ass already
Thread posts: 506
Thread images: 112

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.