[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a long shot, but does anyone know where I can find these

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

This is a long shot, but does anyone know where I can find these Nightmare Night Collection toys in the UK?

Been constantly looking but no luck desu. Saintsbury's have some but it's literally only Pinkie, Spike and Applebloom every time. Haven't really seen them elsewhere, bit gutted honestly.
>>
>>28929533
ebay
>>
>>28929533

I want to cum inside Shadowbolt Rainbow Dash
>>
>>28929613
It's not ideal, searching for "Rainbow Dash Friendship is Magic Collection" returns far too many results lad

Is there a more specific name? I'm not all that up to date with the toys
>>
>>28929790
>searching for "Rainbow Dash Friendship is Magic Collection"
Search for Nightmare Night instead
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/My-Little-Pony-Nightmare-Night-RAINBOW-DASH-as-Shadowbolt-2-Mini-Figure-/192011899417

The only results seem to be American, and the shipping is quite expensive when buying from the US, so maybe Amazon would be cheaper for you.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/My-Little-Pony-Friendship-Collection/dp/B014KV95WI/
>>
File: 1467337765657.gif (948KB, 500x210px) Image search: [Google]
1467337765657.gif
948KB, 500x210px
>>28929815
I appreciate it lass. £10 is a bit steep though, I was hoping there'd be a more reasonable price out there. I mean, I've seen the collection, it does exist here and it's inexpensive, but never seen the Ponies I'm after
>>
File: uwot.png (244KB, 375x382px) Image search: [Google]
uwot.png
244KB, 375x382px
>>28929885
>$12 steep for a collectible
you sure youre the kind of guy who should walk this path of autism?
>>
>>28929894
Not him, but I've bought $200+ toys in the past and I think that's pretty steep. It's all about the perceived value; you can get much bigger brushables for less than that.

I've seen those Nightmare Night toys on the shelves where I live, but unfortunately they're not something I'd buy - I prefer the characters in their "basic" appearance.
>>
>>28929919
if youre not fortunate enough to live in areas where theyre primarily being marketed, of course youre going to have to pay more.

that said, i just stick to the card game and vinyls.
>>
>>28929930
OP here, I'm pretty confident the toys will exist somewhere here for a reasonable price, was just hoping someone might've seen it around. I've looked in a few big stores to no avail, but like I said, they only have a few in the collection.

I get your point though, don't see myself spending £10 on the toy however

As we're getting further from Halloween I'm a tad worried they'll be non existent soon
>>
>>28929885
>not spending 1K(USD)+ on a life size fuckable plush of your waifu
WHY AM I SURROUNDED BY FAGGOTS?!
>>
>>28929930
>i just stick to the card game

How's that treating you

I don't think our LGS has gotten new promos in a year or something
>>
>>28930869
guess ill know in about 2 decades. i had collected the original pokemon cards too but it was lost in one of my moves as a kid.
>>
>>28930869
it's a shame that many won't touch the game just because it's pony, it's a lot of fun
>>
>>28930898
It is a shame, because the only competitive scene for it is the VERY small crossover of people who are competitive card game players and people who love cartoon horses. US continentals this year was only 61 people
>>
I collect the comics, don't know why though
Almost to 50 now
>>
>>28930915
>>28930898

Well, or at least people who don't "mind" cartoon horses. We actually have people in our playgroup who don't watch the show, or just did like once but just stick to the game.

It is a shame, absolutely. I really would have thought more pony fans would stick to it. We have regular big-ish pony meetups in our city, and the people who go there, it's like all of them play magic, yu-gi-oh, you name it. But mostly just casually on the side I guess. You'd think there *is* a cross section of people who like competitive card games and ponies. It's two super nerdy things that go hand in hand. But then you can't get anyone to stick to the game. People will try and play a game or two but then figure, eh, really getting into the competitive side of things is two costly on money or time for their taste.

EU continentals was like 40 people maybe. Early on we would have that many people at the prereleases! Nowadays we're happy to gather 8 people to actually grab all of the top8 prices... if Enterplay hooks us up at all. Not that I can really blame them for not supporting the game much if the players are just not there.
>>
>>28931285
>really getting into the competitive side of things is two costly on money or time for their taste
that's a main issue with card games nowadays
you'll almost never be able to beat someone with a ton of rare and super rares in their deck, while you have a couple
they had the money to "waste" on buying several boxes worth of boosters, while your budget only allows for 3-5 packs a paycheck

or you'll get those who are super competitive, you somehow wreck their deck and win, then they call you a cheater by building your deck specifically to beat theirs

I used to run an exodia deck before they super nerfed it back in season 3 gameplay
the faggot claimed I cheated because I was able to combo pull all 5 pieces on my second turn
the problem with an exodia deck at the time was that it doesn't reduce your opponents LP to zero, you automatically win
so I lost out of the same tourney because between the 3 matches, my opponent had a combined total of LP higher than mine
so that sucked a lot, but I did get the secret rare of Gaia the Dragon champion from the booster I gotten as a consolation prize
>>
>>28931285
>>28931449
I thought the card game was still popular, this is a surprise to me and is honestly quite a shame. It seemed fun but I've never really been into card games and wouldn't have anyone to play with either.

I did buy a pack of cards once though just to see what they were, cost me around £2
>>
File: Something Sweet To Bite.png (1MB, 901x709px) Image search: [Google]
Something Sweet To Bite.png
1MB, 901x709px
>>28929533
>not owning the best fillies
I'm so sorry, OP.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.