[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know we shouldn't talk about this guy, but the sheer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

I know we shouldn't talk about this guy, but the sheer amount of salt from his Season 6 recap has to be seen to be believed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1okpa3D4vo
>>
>>28928332
This guy's a faggot, but I'm pretty sure he's just doing all this tongue in cheek
>>
he's pretty retarded, but i can agree on his opinion of the do princesses dream episode
>>
>>28928332
You mean she right.

That was obnoxious, long winded and unfunny jokes. Negative 10/10
>>
Fuck off, Jerry
>>
>>28928367
>>28928381
He actually steals a lot of material from TVtropes among other things
https://youtu.be/rNtK-45aIRI

I remember a video he literally just repeated word per word of a Moviebob video with only slight variations to make the subject about broines
>>
>>28928332
Is it wrong that I don't want sex with her?
>>
File: what_louis.png (380KB, 689x554px) Image search: [Google]
what_louis.png
380KB, 689x554px
>>28928332

I promised not to ever watch this fuckhead's videos ever since she took a giant, undeserved shit all over Joshscorcher.

I plan to uphold that promise. Fuck Lily Peet right in the mouth forever. Nothing she does is even remotely worth enjoying. Don't waste your time on her.

in b4 ">she", ">her"
>>
>>28928332
Fuck off, Jerry.
>>
>>28928332
wait, so is becoming transgender the "cool new thing" to do or some shit?
why is everyone calling them she and her, that was a mans voice in the vid
>>
>>28929979
>wait, so is becoming transgender the "cool new thing" to do or some shit?
Transtrenders, anon
>>
>>28928332
>>
>>28930693
>>28930693
samefag pie
>>
>>28928447
this guy's a literal who? to me, so why are you calling them her?
>>
Seriously,I am thinking of trolling this guy's video comments with Trump 2016 and how Mike "the electric fence" Pence is coming to get him.
>>
Peet is one of those rare cases that whatever he does,it doesnt matter after all
besides probably copying other sources for his videos and a literal obsessive with his transgenderness(seriously wtf,I dont even)

even though he makes a lot of interesting points and gives a different perspective from any other analyst(I agreed with him in certain eps),he loses in the end because of his big egocentrism,he just doesnt admit that he's mistaken in many other parts and if you dont agree with him,you are totally wrong and you should consider leave the earth for being a republican(from his point of view)

any other opinion is wrong,literally black and white

here we have faggots memeing and being assholes shitposting,but you'd never say that you have the absolute reason brought by God,because any other person will screw many of your points

not worth memeing and I think I've wasted enough time typing about him
>>
>>28931378
Do it faggot, you will not be alone.
>>
>>28928332
>Implying salt from S6 is a bad thing
S6 was a shitty season, f@m, easily the worst in the series since all the people who were originally involved are practically gone. You know it.
>>
>>28928332
>expecting actual complaints I could appreciate as a fellow season 6 loather
>he just says a bunch of stupid bullshit that shows a total lack of understanding of this simple childrens' cartoon, really fast and loud
>>
Fuck off, Jerry.
>>
Already have. But seeing how the guy has blocked me from his Google+,he cannot see my comments.
>>
>>28931439
Already have. But seeing as he blocked me via Google+,he cannot seem to see my posts.
>>
>>28929983
is that the new "hip" way of spelling it?
man, these kids today and their spelling, I just can't keep up with it anymore
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.