[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be new school teacher Anon. >You are part of the Parent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 9

File: latest.png (725KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
725KB, 1280x720px
>Be new school teacher Anon.
>You are part of the Parent Teacher Association of Ponyville.
>You and Cheerilee have to deal with several soccer moms every meeting.
>This night seems to be fun.
>And by fun, you mean a living hell.
>Diamond Tiara's mom is here instead of her father.
>Great..... now what bullshit is she going to spout.
>"Ms Cheerilee...", the big bitch starts, "I noticed that ever since Anon became the school teacher, my darling Diamond Tiara has been receiving bad grades."
>"Mrs Rich," Cheerilee started, "I don't know what Anon has to do with this."
>"Isn't it obvious?!", the bitch proclaims, "The stallion's trying to lure my baby girl alone, and force her to have sex with him so she can pass!!"
>>
>>28928102
>Anon starts sweating.
>>
>>28928102
How did she know?
>>
I want to hate fuck Spoiled to death.
>>
>>28928102
Dont be silly Mrs. Rich, im pulling that one on her friend Silver Spoon.
Your kid is just dumb.
>>
File: swe.gif (910KB, 391x393px) Image search: [Google]
swe.gif
910KB, 391x393px
>>28928102
n-no
>>
>>28928102
"Mrs. Bitch-"
>"Rich."
"If I may."
>You stand up, clear your throat, and straighten your tie.
"I can promise you that no such thing is taking place."
>You begin to walk slowly toward the cunt as you continue talking at her.
"Never would I dream of destroying

Ah, you know what? Forget it. Can't be assed to do this shit right now. DT has hot incest with her dad and they love each other and use each other for emotional support because Spoiled is a cunt. Maybe she kills herself or something. The end.
>>
>>28928102
Then you can suck my nuts.
>>
>>28928253
10/10
I came buckets.
>>
>>28928102
fuck you i dont even teach any of the classes she takes
>>
File: and thats trixible.png (832KB, 677x759px) Image search: [Google]
and thats trixible.png
832KB, 677x759px
>>28928163
>>
>>28928102
sorry for derailing, but you mentioned "soccer" moms and theres this one thing thats been bothering me since cutie remark so im gonna ask it now when i still remember it.
at the beginning of part 1, spike mentions that he and bic mac are hoofball fans. is that supposed to be american football or europeian football? any canadians here who can tell what the word "football" means in canada?
>>
>>28928102
>You open your mouth to protest before another pony, Applejack, speaks up
>"Hey, come to think of it, Applebloom's grades have been slippin as well"
>"My daughters grades are coming back awful too!" cries another mare "She used to average A's and B's. Now she gets straight D's!"
>You start to sweat as more and more ponies chime in
>"My son too"
>"And my daughter"
>"And my wife's son!"
>"Everypony! Everypony please calm down" soothes Cheerilee over the cacophony of voices
>The parents present lower their voices to muffled grumbles and shoot death glares in your direction
>Cheerliee trots beside you and places a comforting hoof on your arm
>"Mr Anon has shown himself to be a wonderful mentor to ponyville's children and a stallion of admirable qualities. I'm sure he has a very reasonable explanation for your childrens' recent grades"
>Rising shakily to your feet, you take a moment to steady yourself before clearing your throat
"Well, you see..." you begin

>"So how'd you get out of the parent teacher meeting last night Mr Anon?" asks Sweetie Belle from behind her desk
>Smiling smugly, you close your eyes and lean back into your chair
"Now, Sweetie Belle, parent teacher meetings are strictly confidential, you know"
>"You lied through your teeth didn't ya, sir?" deadpans Applebloom
>Your eyes snap open and your face falls
"Yup"
>A smattering of giggles break out among the schoolfoals and you smile warmly at them
"Okay, okay settle down class and get ready for practice" you advise as the foals reach beneath their desks to reveal an orchestra's worth of instruments between them
"The Battle of the Bands is in two months and we've got to make sure we're the best!" you exhort and your students cheer
>>
File: Tbhfamlmfao.png (2MB, 1000x967px) Image search: [Google]
Tbhfamlmfao.png
2MB, 1000x967px
>>28929458
>"And my wife's son!"
>>
>>28929458
>"Now she gets straight D's!"
Guess that's one way to put it
>>
>>28928102
hey her grades did not start slipping until we were already fucking
>>
>>28929458
well that was an unexpected twist
>>
File: UqoibX5.gif (842KB, 261x200px) Image search: [Google]
UqoibX5.gif
842KB, 261x200px
>>28929458
>That face when you're Squidward from Band Geeks.
>>
>>28929518
>"Is mayonnaise an instrument?"
"No Truffle Shuffle. Mayonnaise is not an instrument."
>>
>>28929458
Man, that was one heck of a movie. Also completely unrealistic. Jack Black should be in jail. Can't believe nobody else got the reference.
>>
File: oh my.png (212KB, 1062x619px) Image search: [Google]
oh my.png
212KB, 1062x619px
>>28929458
>Now she gets straight D's
>>
>>28929642
Im sure we're not the only ones who watched school of rock
Didn't know that pointing out references someone makes is a thing again
>>
>>28929680
but i want to make sure everyone knows that i got le ebin inside joke
>>
>>28929458
this is great
>>
>>28929458
This seems to have gained a some tract so I might expand upon this. Just give me some time to plan the story and keep the thread alive, guys.
>>
>>28928102
>>
Oh hey apparently my sub, /r/just15yroldthings is going around bumping all these threads off page 10

*tips*
>>
>>28929425
Canadian football is the cuck version of American football. So probably American

Also, do euros even have/refer to 'football moms' or is the soccer mom thing an Americanism
>>
>>28930677
>is the soccer mom thing an Americanism
Well seeing gigantic SUVs aren't exactly popular in Europe...
>>
>>28930677
>do euros refer to 'football moms'
originally its an american expression.
but because of the internet, everyone knows what that means and you hear it quite often.
and the funny thing is, people here dont call them 'football moms', they call them 'soccer moms'.
my headcanon is that at one point the whole world will become one big america
>>
File: 2db2fc8d66b24a6bb3e31d40474a8fa1.jpg (127KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
2db2fc8d66b24a6bb3e31d40474a8fa1.jpg
127KB, 1280x853px
>>28930899
mine too, Anon... Mine too
>>
>>28928102
>prompt threads are back
yay!
get cucked, scruffy
>>
>>28928102
>be Anon
>Have two BS degrees in primary education and mathematics from CSULB and MS in primary education from UCLA
>Twelve years of classroom experience in the LAUSD school district
>Had a wife and daughter on Earth before waking up in Equestria after a auto collision
>worked ass off to secure a job, thankfully in a field I'm familiar with

>FF to this particular PTA meeting
"Mrs. Spoiled"
>"Rich"
"Sorry, Mrs. Rich. I hold all my pupils to the same standards as I held my students in my country. I'm sorry Diamond hasn't been able to keep up, but I encourage my student's to ask for help on concepts they don't initially grasp."
>Mrs. Rich falls into the classic hysterical soccer mom archetype that upper class parents invariably take up
>I'm amazed at how similar this world is to my own, complete with the rich parents that think their child deserves a passing grade for simply showing up to class and gracing us with their festering presence
>It is easy to believe that this is the same mare that instituted participation awards in the local youth soccer league.
>"See, listen to him. He admitted he want's to get students alone to copulate in exchange for passing grades. I call a motion to fire this deviant...this...this...this pimp."
"Mrs. Rich, I haven't the slightest idea where you get the notion that I am trading sexual favors for passing grades. Everyone here knows that I was happily married with children of my own before winding up here."
>At this point, Cheerilee steps in
>"Mrs. Rich, I have made sure that Mr. Anonymous was of both professional and moral standing to teach at our school."
>"Yes, but how can you be sure tha--"
"Mrs. Rich, I assure you that I am not singling your daughter out. Now, if you want you daughter's grades to improve, I would suggest sending her to after-school tutoring. Both Ms. Cheerilee and I work with students between dismissal and 4:30."
>That seemed to shut her up, for now at least.
>>
>>28931066
More?
>>
>>28931066
That's fine and all, but when do they fuck?
>>
>>28928102
Damn, she knows her shit.
>>
>>28931066
>It is easy to believe that this is the same mare that instituted participation awards in the local youth soccer league.

Kill her, Anon.
Kill her now, before she dooms your society.
>>
>>28931824
this is what's wrong with green.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.