[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I submit that this ass needs to be registered in a database and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: derp.png (339KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
derp.png
339KB, 1280x720px
I submit that this ass needs to be registered in a database and its owner should be required to demonstrate safe and proper use of it due to its immense destructive power.
>>
>>28905377
Oh really? I'd like to remind you of the second amendment to the Equestrian Charter:
The ponies' right to sport a donk SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.
It doesn't matter if it's a flat donk or a donk of mass destruction. Don't infringe on a pony's rights.
>>
>>28905426
Let's be real, asses like this weren't taken into account when the charter was written. Its outdated. This is a donk of mass destruction and needs to be addressed.
>>
How long will it be until some stallion or, Celestia help us, some little colt is minding his own business in line for the cider stand when a careless mare falls backwards onto him? Were he even SLIGHTLY aroused by her appearance prior to this, she would stand a very good chance of accidentally RAPING him. Is that what you want? A little colt being forced into a mare's horse pussy or ponut?! There NEEDS to be REGULATIONS.
>>
>>28905377
But Anon, what of its immense reproductive power
An ass of that quality could mother genetically superior armies given the appropriate care
>>
>>28905377
Not to mention the owner is a pegasus...have we all forgotten the fly-by assings in Clopton?
>>
>>28905473
In that case the First Amendment only protects free speech to unicorns and the freedom of religion only for sun worshiping.
>>
>>28905473
Those glutes are exactly what the founding fillies intended to protect! Let's not forget that Chancellor Puddinghead is said to have had a flank that could crush chairs, and occasionally did so for the sake of amusement. We can't legislate against hinies any more than we already have. Moreover l, I am of the mind that we should return to a truer reading of the Charter and allow for unrestricted open flaunting: the way it was intended!
>>
The Plot Of Doom
>>
File: maudcrush.png (240KB, 1715x744px) Image search: [Google]
maudcrush.png
240KB, 1715x744px
Imagine what a butt like this could do to a man's head. This is not acceptable.
>>
>>28905843
I'd risk it.
>>
>>28905377

her cutie mark is in fact a volley of canon balls
>>
>>28905843
Every mare should be required to do this test. If they can crush a watermelon with their ass, they go into the database for our own protection.
>>
>>28906469
You can't just keep a database of mares who are practicing their right to have healthy haunches, it flies in the face of the foundations of Equestria! Next thing you know you'll be wanting to legislate acceptable maximum flank size.
>>
>>28907265
I'm not saying they can't have healthy haunches, but exceptionally thick haunches must be in the database and the owners must demonstrate their knowledge of proper safety procedures. I'm thinking about the safety of our faces and pelvises.
>>
>>28905377
I hope you guys know that AWG is against the rules.
>>
File: 1447209875095.png (277KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1447209875095.png
277KB, 700x700px
>>28908097
>>
>>28908059
And what will you do to those who refuse? Lock them up? Discriminate against them? You can't just make a mare give up her toot flute.
>>
SHALL
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.