[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dadonequus - "I'm Not Mad, Just Disappointed, Son"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 182
Thread images: 19

Old thread died of failure.
>>28812627

Anon finds him or herself adopted by Discord. Shenanigans ensue as Anon attempts to cope with his new life.

Over one year of chaos, and now with an array of good greens! Stop by, read a little and post your feedback, or else!

Feel free to discuss the current stories, start a new one, draw something for us, (bunny is my laifu so don't fucking touch him) and for God's sake, POST.

Pastebins:

Erf (Anon With a Head Primarily Made of 75% Bone/The Fan Fiction that Never Ends!): http://pastebin.com/u/Erf1111

Elo (PhD Anon/Smug Boi Does a Bat): http://pastebin.com/u/Elohemian

Coffeeholic (Italian Anon/Linguini Anon): http://pastebin.com/u/Coffeeholic

Laskvurel (George/AnonFilly/Come Back to Us Anon): http://pastebin.com/u/Laskvurel

Bunny (AnonFilly & Drawfag/Shits Rabbit Pellets Anon): http://pastebin.com/u/Bunnyhood

Ben Dover (Internet Bully/Where Did You Go Anon): http://pastebin.com/u/Ben__Dover

Hoers (MIA): http://pastebin.com/u/Hoers

CookieSfh (Tentacles Anon/cockfish): http://pastebin.com/u/CookieSfh

Wand of Inferno (Mexican Anon/Espionage Anon): http://pastebin.com/u/Wand_of_inferno

Zenco (Newfag/Argentinian Anon): http://pastebin.com/u/zenco1

Gumball (Homeless Actor-Singer Anon/Try-Hard Anon): http://pastebin.com/u/GimmeSomeGumption

speed weed (Beach Bum Anon) : http://pastebin.com/a364aFHZ (embed)
>>
>>28878979
Well, I bet that Chrysalis wanted to see the daughter of her nemesis. Do some testing on the crystal empire defenses and then come back later and steal the baby so she could hopefully use her as the bargain chip to get out of Discord's basement
>>
>>28881637
Discord is NOT my father. He will NEVER be my father.
>>
File: 1479239760713.jpg (155KB, 878x737px) Image search: [Google]
1479239760713.jpg
155KB, 878x737px
You guys... it's alright, I wasn't there to bump it either.

Now considering I am on mobile, let's see if I can't remember who updated...

Cookie, I read partway through your update, but work was looming and the writing was way clunkier than usual, and that isn't to say that your writing is clunky, far from it. It was just this update was hard for me to get through for some reason, I will read it all the way through now that I have the rest of the day to myself.

Elo, I liked what you had, I didn't listen to the songs themselves so I can't really comment on the musical portion, but I guess you tried to make it flow with the music, as you limited the description of the scene during those parts. Liked how childish and insane Eris was, I personally wouldn't have gone the direction you chose concerning her powers, but that's just style and nitpicking at that point. Everything built up great, especially the royal sisters, but it did feel kind of weird that Discord showed up and killed the momentum of the scene, but that's also your Discord's style too, and you set a fair precedent. Didn't feel like it subtracted too much for me personally.
I had fun though, don't get me wrong. I will have to read it though with the songs playing as well.

Erf you did a couple of things. I enjoy reading your Discord as always, Erf Anon is still a little shit, and all in all, I'm curious as to what will happen at the sleepover, though I'm more curious about the trip to the crystal empire. For some reason, the sleep over never really registered in my mind as an event, just as meaningless filler, and I was confused as to why you were putting so much emphasis on it. Probably because we got off of anon saving the world from the Flim Flam brothers. Hard to follow that up. Especially when the prospect is as elementary as a sleepover.

I'm ready to be entertained and surprised though.

Blah blah blah, update is done, going to go back and edit it, post it sometime. Geddof my back abboudit.
>>
>>28881783
You mean that Eris got rekted by the Princesses in less than 10 seconds? That's because I should clarify two things:

1.- I fucking hate, and I mean HATE the goddamn joke that Luna and Celestia are in the series in regard of their power. They fucking protected Equestria long before the mane 6 was born, and Celestia did that on her own for a fucking thousand years.

So, they are actually a force to be reckon in my story, as in, even Discord would think it twice before facing their full power (and anger)

2.- In terms of raw magic, Eris rivals Discord, even a tad more, but she lacks the experience and style of the spirit of chaos, chaos magic needs some mastery and she doesn't have that. That will change with time but so far, she is no match for the sisters
>>
Tentacles, that chaos carousel arch is taking a long, long, looooooooooooong ass time to be completed and you kinda lost momentum a while ago, I do like your story tho but other than that I have another cristicism: Your Anon has almost no flaws
>>
>>28881847
Nope, I agree with you one hundred percent, and I enjoyed seeing her get shut down immediately. That part I loved. In fact, I wouldn't mind seeing her powered down a bit.

What I meant was, and it's no fault of your own, is I missed seeing her perspective on the power. That sort of immediate agency and full power is interesting to me, and her not even know how it works disappointed me a bit. I would have based her (I assume) temporary insanity on her new perspective, but again, we're different writers that focus on different things.

See, I love a good magic system if it's well thought out. Probably the reason I so enjoyed Scion of Chaos, which is one of my favorite fanfiction. (for anyone who wants to know, a story where sweetie Belle wants to learn magic and Discord, still imprisoned, speaks to her mind and manipulats her to leave Ponyville and find him. Teaching her magic while guiding her to actually set him free. Its actually unique for a fanfiction, not the best or most emotional read, but I liked it.) I would have eaten up paragraphs after paragraphs of description, but I'm not your main audience or you. Plus the drawing a circle in the air is a bit random for my taste.
Other than the lack of mystical mumbo jumbo, bravo.

I've actually neglected reading up on everyone's story, so I have yet to see how you handled his education in magic
>>
>>28881993
I intentionally left that part out because I'm not that fond on switching perspective from PhD. That would've required me to change perspective to Catherine, she learned the basic gist of it while she was inside Discord's pocket dimension, same with her first impressions about her new body.

If there's interest though, I can do it after the chaos carnival is done.
>>
>>28882128
>Eris chapter
YES PLEASE
>>
File: 945945945.jpg (100KB, 1000x746px) Image search: [Google]
945945945.jpg
100KB, 1000x746px
>>28881745
#notmydraconequus
>>
>>28882702
MAKE CHAOS GREAT AGAIN! In early drafts of the story, PhD was gonna take over the school's elections by acting like what was at that time his idol: Richard Nixon. He was going to end up becoming a mini-Trump
>>
>>28881783
>Blah blah blah, update is done, going to go back and edit it, post it sometime. Geddof my back abboudit.
UPDATE WHEN
>>
>>28882128
Well I think you wouldn't have to switch perspectives necessarily, I think you're a clever and smart author who can do whatever you put your mind to...
>>28882941
Like bring this into the story for instance. I need this.

>>28882702
Pic related.

>>28882963
Soon, either I introduce Twilight to Anon in this chapter, or I don't, and I have to decide on the pacing for that.
>>
File: 1475844411951.jpg (19KB, 233x205px) Image search: [Google]
1475844411951.jpg
19KB, 233x205px
>>28883235
>>28882702
Shit, why didn't it take?

Take two. Pic related
>>
>>28883235
His motto was going to be Make the schoolyard great again! But he was going to also adopt the classical pose that Richard Nixon did (extended arms and making the victory symbol)
>>
>>28883410
thats pips motto on the TCG
>>
>>28883699
Yeah, and Nightmare Star is a thing on the TCG
>>
>>28882941
>PhD rivals is a little bitch who panders to the rich foals
>PhD ends up rekting her in everything
>>
Seriously Erf, what the fuck was with Chrysalis plan? You made it sound so omnious, I supposed that it was related to Flurry Heart but then someone mentiones Thorax...Is she trying to hunt that faggot down?
>>
>>28884850
patience my friend. we'll get to it. only cheyssi is on lockdown afterall
>>
>>28884873
>Erf already said that Thorax will be a Scrappy and Anon adventure onry
I'm hype, you honestly have my full attention
>>
>You step up to the door, ready to knock.
"Hmm...should I have brought flowers? Nah, this isn't a date. Just a friendly sleepover. Right....ok"
>You take a moment to collect your thoughts. Then knock on the door.
>You then wait, but it didn't take very long. The door slowly opened part way as a Blueish, blue eyed butler pony who was rather old looked down upon you. He looked left and right of you and then spoke in an elderly docile tone. He looked familiar with his white poofy mane and eyebrows. he was bald on the top except for a puff of hair as well. "You are master Anon...correct?"
>Actually, he looked familiar...
"Yeah, umm..I'm here for the sleepover. It is tonight right?"
>"It is" He answers as he seems to want to make sure no one was around you, or near him.
"Uhh, whatcha looking at? Who are you?"
>"I'm Randolph...the butler. Mr.Rich gave me specific instructions to secretly lead you into the study before meeting with Lady Tiara. Will you follow me please?"
>Welp...this was weird.
"Ok..."
>You follow "Randolph" all the way to Filthy's study. You look over to see Filthy at his desk, his chair turned away. With a big cushy seat in front of the table.
>Randolph announces himself to Filthy as he steps behind you. "Master Rich, I have brought young Anon to you as you requested"
>"Ahh!" Filthy slowly spins the chair around as he leans forward and looks to him with a serious face as he rests his head on the top of his front hooves. Placing the elbows of his hooves onto the table itself. He looked like Gendo Ikari in the midst of planning something in his head. "That will be all, thank you Randolph"
>"Very good sir, I shall resume my usual duties" Randolph says as he steps back and closes the door.
>Filthy's eyes then fall upon you. His tone was very serious at this point. "Anon, would you mind having a seat?"
>>
>>28885255
>...curious
"Uh, sure. What's up Mr.Rich, is there a problem?"
>"As a matter of fact, there is a little somethin' bothering me and I hope you don't mind if I share my thoughts with you before you go see my little darlin'"
>You go and sit on the seat, planting your butt down like a cat as you look up at the billionaire horse. He looked stressed about something, you could see it despite his serious face.
"Sure I don't mind. umm...is something the matter?"
>"I guess that depends..." Mr.Rich turns around and looks behind towards a painting behind him. It looked like an ancestor of his. The first Rich? From Granny's story? "You see Anon, The rich family business is actually not every hard to run. We have our hooves in almost every business that has meaning. And, of course, without Barnyard Bargains, the centerpiece of the Rich Family Lineage, it wouldn't even exist. And yet, still, I can run it with two legs tied behind my back. No, what's difficult Anon..." He turns around, and softens up as he lets out a sigh, showing the true concern in his expression. "Is being a good father. This entire sleepover has got me a might jittery. Maybe you'd understand why, maybe not. But before we continue, how do you feel about it Anon?"
>He was worried? Hmm, Diamond did say he didn't allow it before. Maybe something worried him about it. Was it because you were a guy, she was a girl, and it took place in a bedroom?
"Umm, I mean. It's just a sleepover right? Doesn't seem bad to me"
>Filthy let's out a chuckle as he sighs and looks to you with a smile "I like that innocent ignorance in you Anon, same kind my daughter's got."
>Still, you had to ask
"I um..I guess. But Mr.Rich, umm...how exactly did you meeting my sister go? If I remember right, you didn't want this sleepover to happen and now suddenly you do. Now I'm not saying my sister is bad or anything, but uhh. How did she convince you exactly?"
>>
>>28885278
>"She didn't tell you? hrn, that is a might strange. I figured she would have told you how good our first meeting went, but I guess she really was as busy as she said she was, poor thing. You are aware of her injuries at least, right?"
>Injuries?...the cannonball?
"Oh, um. Yeah, what kind of brother would I be if I didn't know about it. I feel really bad too, erm..I wish I could do more for her. But, still, how did she convince you exactly?"
>You didn't sound all too sincere about her getting hurt. Hell, you didn't think it was that bad. Was she faking? Didn't matter, you had to know this.
>>
>>28885349
>Filthy looked at you as if something was off. He just observed you for a second before looking into his desk and pulling out a picture of Diamond Tiara and "Nymous". "Well, I wouldn't use the word convince. maybe she was too busy to explain this to you but my little princess introduced me to her. Now at first I was skeptic since she seemed to just come out of the blue. But after spendin' some time with her, I can safely say she's as trustworthy as you are and is a very fine young mare with a heart of gold. She didn't need to convince me really, she just offered to chaperone this little sleepover and even suggested bringing in one of Diamond Tiara's best friends to make it more of a slumber party instead of eh...somethin' else. Since usually these kinds of things are girls only, It was quite interesting to speak to her on the matter, couldn't find a single hint of deceit in her and she only wanted you and anypony you knew to be happy." Filthy tapped his chest a few times "It got me right here Anon, it made my heart ache on how she can be so caring after coming from the terrible troubles she had to pull away from. I guess part of me just wanted to make her as happy as my daughter by just sayin' yes. It's what an honorable stallion would do"
>Something about that hurt. One of those lines. You couldn't tell which one, but one of those lines made you feel like some sort of villain.
"So you just got to know her and that's it? Oh.."
>Wait, if you sound like you're worried he'll think something is wrong. Act more....cheery and dumb.
"I mean, that's super great Mr.Rich! She is a pretty good sister. I'm glad she came into my life"
>>
>>28885362
>And that made Filthy's worry on how you were acting wash away. He thought that maybe you were just nervous about the whole thing, like he was. "Well, glad to hear it Anon. Got a touch worried that something was wrong between you two. Guess she really was too busy to tell you about our talk. But Anon, I still got a little more to say to you before I let you go. Now, as I was saying. Being a father is the most difficult yet most rewariding thing ni my life. And so my daughter is like a treasure to me. Now Anon, I like you, I think you're a fine pony and even think you'd be good for my daughter when you're older. You know that. But, this is the here and now and despite me saying yes..."
>The tenseness in his expression and voice began to build
>"As the night came closer, I started to have some regret for what should have been a smart investment decision in the well being of my shining jewel. Anon, while I approve of this relationship. I did think it was only at a certain place, and yet, it's in a much higher place than I anticipated"
>Wut?
>You tilt your head in confusion
"What do you mean Mr.Rich?"
>"To put it simply Anon, there's ways to go about being in a relationship as foals, then there's a way two ponies conduct themselves in teenage romance, and then there's the methods and planning that go into being a couple as adults. And I really don't need this skipping into the teenage part or" He holds back gulping in terror, and tries to keep a brave front "or beyond that. Anon, you do understand what I'm talkin' about don't you?"
>Yes
"No"
>"Good, good..that's exactly what I wanted to hear. But just in case, I have a few rules I want you to follow. And I want you to follow them to the letter, are we clear?"
>>
>>28885386
>He seemed super serious about this. And now you understood why. He was afraid of the relationship advancing too far into...something else. Well, he shouldn't have to worry. You're pretty responsible, you can handle it.
>so you give him a cute salute
"Yessir!"
>"Good! Now, rule one, don't go kissin' my daughter anywhere but the cheek. Even if you kissed on the lips before, this is in a bedroom and it doesn't need to happen. don't ask why. Now, rule two, Do not under any circumstances sleep on the same bed she's sleeping on tonight. I made sure to get you all comfortable single beds fitted for all your sizes. Rule three, don't talk about your future together, this is meant to be a sleepover, not a romancin' session. If you gotta discuss something about the future, keep it simple, like a sales pitch. And the final rule, don't let her know that we had this talk. Trust me, she'd be fuming and demand another sleepover where I don't talk to you saying something like "You can trust us daddy? why did you have to do that? Now it wasn't a real sleepover". It'd be a nightmare for me Anon and I think this one sleepover will be enough for awhile. You understand, don't you?"
>You just nod. God, he must be a wreck deep inside. Diamond must REALLY be into you in such a way that it's been worrying him. And yet he saw you as a prime choice to have as a son-in-law. He just didn't want to become a grandpa yet.
"Understood sir, I will be an exemplary example of a gentlecolt."
>you salute again to him as he slowly smiles and rests back a little, feeling like a weight came off his back.
>"That's good to hear Anon, very good to hear. Now that we understand eachother, why don't you get a moseying along upstairs? I'm sure she's anxious to see her little prince, right?"
>oh, you were sure she'd be ecstatic
"Alright, are you going to be ok, sir?"
>>
>>28885442
>He nods and takes a breath "I will, as long as my rules are followed, just keep things as simple as you can Anon. A true Gentlecolt knows how to properly handle their lady. I know your young, but I'm sure you understand somewhat how I feel and why I want you to follow my rules."
>You nod again
"Yessir, I think I do"
>"Then there's nothin' to worry about. Have a fun night Anon, but not too much fun...please?" His eyes, behind that smile, was the eyes of a worried father who was just trying to make his daughter happy.
>You make a more sincere nod crossed with a bow. And hop off the chair and salute.
"I promise sir, there won't be anything to worry about"
>He laughs a little at that, and sends you on your way as he remains in his study.
>This wouldn't be too difficult. Poor guy, he must have noticed how close DT really has become to yu. How attached she is. As for Chrysalis, she wormed her way in pretty good to be able to get him to warm up to her so fast. Then again, she had DT's attention and admiration as well. So DT plus herself would be able to do the trick.
>As for the sleepover itself. You'd just have to see how it goes. You were sure you'd be able to pull this off no problem.
>As you go up the stairs and head towards her room. You see "Her" waiting outside in the simple maid attire of the household.
>Chrysalis was standing outside the door like a guard. In Nymous form of course, she looked pretty regal. Looking straight ahead with a serious stare. But the moment you came into view, she turned her head slowly as a smirk came upon her face "Ahh, Prince Anon. You finally arrived. How are you this night?"
>>
>>28885501
"Chrysalis? What...what are you doing? What's with the maid outfit and...?"
>You notice it, white bandages around her torso and chest. and some around her right front hoof.
>"What? Do you find it strange I'm in a serving role? I've done it before Anon, I've had to take on many forms during my conquests. For this? I am but a humble servant of Princess Diamond Tiara. Standing at her door in wait for her prince. To show him inside and announce him like a real official would. I think it's adorable...and rather filling"
>So, she was eating any love coming outside that door as she waited. Still, was she up to anything?
"I see, and those bandages?"
>That smirk turns to one of irritation as she mentally recalls what happens before speaking it "No thanks to that idiot draconeequs and his idiotic endeavors. I was already recovering from that wound from your idiocy, My wing has nearly fully recovered, now my body is in no shape to do my usual work. But substantial love is necessary for the healing process. Besides, I did tell my BEST friend that I'd help him didn't I? This is the night we'll be securing your future so you don't end up a lonely loser."
>Essentially, she was making sure she could heal properly while apparently keeping to her word. She didn't have to say it like that though. Sheesh. Still, you were glad she was ok.
"It's just good to see you're ok. Then again, I figured you would be. "
>"Of course, if you came looking for me worrying if I was ok I would have slapped you. I am ALWAYS alright in the end."
>>
>>28885536
>Ok, that was good. Because you did feel somewhat guilty not looking for her after she got hit by that cannonball. It was a good thing you didn't actually go looking for her then.
"So you're really doing this huh? And no tricks?"
>You couldn't ask her about the letter without causing some suspicion. So you held off on that, but you wanted to see if she had any tricks in store for this sleepover. She'd probably lie. But it doesn't hurt to ask.
>"None I can think of. All I will be doing is feasting and helping you with this relationship. I'm sure that foolish father already went over those rules with you."
"He told you about them?"
>She nods "Of course he did, he's absolutely frightened that you two will end up doing "Something". I can make sure that doesn't happen of course, while also making sure I get the both of you to find eachother absolutely irresistible at the same time." There was something sinister about that last part, the way she said it, but you couldn't put your hoof on it. Probably meant it as a way to just drain more love in the process, or just sounding evil just to be evil.
"Just like you wormed your way into his heart, right?"
>She chuckles about that "It was easy. When you look this good and have such a sad origin story. Hearts just break from the tragedy of it all. It's delicious."
>You had to be a little cautious now, it seems she was definitely going to try to run the show here and may have an ulterior motive. But what could it be? What would she have to gain other than food? But what if you were wrong? What if she was just being her usual self while also caring about you? While only using the love to also heal herself? Yeah, be cautious, but try to trust her. That seems like the best thing to do right now.
>>
>>28885551
"Yeah, well. If that amount of love will help you get better than I'm happy to help. But remember, this is a sleepover. That's all it's meant to be. I do want to respect those rules while also making Diamond Tiara happy. Ok? I don't want this to be a disaster"
>"And it won't be. Anon, by the end of the night you two will find that there is nopony else in your lives that you can call your lover." Her grin becomes toothy when she says that. "I mean that"
>.....egh..kinda scary. You don't like the way she's presenting herself.
"Lovers isn't the word I'd use, let's just keep it at marefriend and coltfriend..ok?"
>Chrysalis rolls her eyes and puts her hoof to her face at the fact you have to "correct" her. "Anon, I really don't like being told how to call things as they are. You can call it that, and I can call it lovers. Do we understand eachother?"
>Yeah, you guessed you can have it that way, but you didn't want her thinking she could just push those rules to the edge like that.
"I just don't want you thinking anything more can happen than what's been laid out for me. I'm serious about those rules, I don't want to break them. And I don't want you convincing Diamond to break them either. Even though she doesn't even know about them"
>>
>>28885569
>"Ugh.." Chrysalis was finding you irritating that you were suspecting her of something. She starts to do the pinkie promise motion without actually saying the words "Anon, I promise not to force or coax either of you into doing anything lewd. Really, that's your problem anyway...isn't it?" She gets a rotten idea as she gives you a sultry grin and speaks to you in a very soft way as she rubs her hoof under your chin. "You're the one who enjoys that kind of attention no matter what pony does it to you, right?"
>You blush from her touch,look, and voice and quickly push her hoof away,
"Gyah! look, look. I'm not like that anymore. Just..don't. Don't do that. Ok? You got it! I trust you, fine. Just don't tease me like that while y'know...we're here"
>Chrysalis chuckles as she turns to open the door. That lifted her spirits. The fact that she can still easily mess with you through your hypothetical loins. "I'll keep that in mind Anon,oh, by the way. did Mr.Rich mention anything about that outfit? It's quite cute"
>She said it was cute? Damn, why did that make you feel a little blushy? Why? Coming from her? Dammit..
"Oh..erm..well..no, he didn't actually"
>"Then he really didn't notice. Oh, the poor dear." She snickers "So worried that this might crash and burn that he didn't even compliment the outfit. He so does love making his daughter happy. Doesn't he?"
>Ugh...
"Do you have to say evil things like that all the time? It's pretty cliche"
>>
>>28885582
>"Well it is funny enough to mention Anon, certainly puts a smile on my face. Enough to forgive your irritating form of questioning and "correction" on my usage of words. We'll just call it even and leave it at that. I'm in a good enough mood to overlook your usual silliness. Also, stop worrying about what I'll do. Will you? You've done me such a service with that car you gave me, and even though you owed it to me anyway, it's enough for me to see you in a way that should be to your liking as far as those rules are concerned. Don't worry, your sister Nymous will make sure you don't do anything bad to your own marefriend" She puts her hoof on the door and begins to open it "Now, enough talk. Your little princess awaits"
>Dammit. you were trying to reform her. And part of friendship is to trust your friend. But goddammit, this is Chrysalis. Who wouldn't think twice about tricking you. But she seems to be so concrete on saying that she's not going to break those rules while really helping locking in this relationship you have with Diamond Tiara...you weren't a loser though..dammit..you could do this on your own if you wanted. Y'know..it was easier than being a human after all.
"Alright, I'll trust you. I got this..I'm ready. I mean it Chrysalis, I trust you. So don't break your promise, ok?"
>"You needn't worry Anon. Like I said, I won't force or use any of my wordplay to trick either of you into anything you'd both regret. It shall be fine for everypony involved. Now, look brave, you have a "princess" to meet." She opens the door completely, and gets ready to announce your presence.
>>
>>28885442
So I must bet that DT and Anon are on the verge of puberty or right there if Filthy is so worried about them doing the vertical tango
>>
>>28885729
Nah he's probably just paranoid about a boy having a sleepover with his daughter
>>
>>28881637
Discord is my father and Fluttershy is my mother.
>>
>>28885591
>>28886257
That wouldn't hapoen if they were younger like say, 10 or so. If Filthy actually got worried about them doing lewd stuff then that means that DT and Anon are at the gate of puberty
>>
>>28885569
Chrysalis has an ace under her horse sleeve, I'm sure that she won't let this banquet go away
>>
>>28886903
or it could be like any cartoon and he is just paranoid as fuck regardless of age. but eh, take it as you will
>>
>>28887182
That would be the case if Filthy Rich was worried about DT being in a relationship in the first place, or being worried about her first kiss. He's worried that Anon will teach DT about the lewd though, so that implies a lot that they are in puberty or just going to enter puberty. If we can place bets, then mine would be that Anon is like 11-12 same with DT
>>
>>28887959
Diamond Tiara is older than Applebloom, so let's say that she's 12, AB 11 and ErfAnon is 12. Elo already said that PhD is a little older than the CMC so that would put him at the age of 12 years old too....same with GumAnon
>>
>>28887977
Now do Cherrywood and the CMC
>>
>>28888653
Yeah, is Cherrywood older or younger than PhD?
>>
File: 1471542689691-a.jpg (72KB, 872x635px) Image search: [Google]
1471542689691-a.jpg
72KB, 872x635px
>Filthy Rich face when Anon and DT finally are a pair of horny teenagers
>>
Wow, slow day, anyways, here I come with another update!
>>
>*Krakooom*
>The blast that was meant for Eris hits the ground leaving a pretty big sized crater that actually managed to leave some pretty big cracks on Twilight’s castle walls along with shattering every single window of every building nearby.
>”We missed…” Celestia states with a stoic voice as she turns to where you were
>”…Seems like Discord finally decided to show up…” Luna replies to her sister as she glares at Discord who was holding Eris like if she was some kind of high luxury scarf
>Discord just smirks at your mothers, waving his paw playfully…
>As for the elements of harmony, Aegia and Moonlight…they were dumbfounded about you suddenly not being in front of them, about Discord appearing out of nowhere and saving the creature that took you away.
>The first one to step fly to Discord was Celestia, who looks at him dead in the eye, and her horn glowing ”Discord, you have one minute to explain why you stopped us from sending that creature to Tartarus…”
>”Aaaaah! Celly-Belly How long has it been since I saw you and your sister this agitated?” Discord stroked his white beard, grinning at Celestia “It almost feels like it has been more than a thousand years… so, for nostalgia sake I’m going to dare to ask…What if I don’t tell you anything?”
“DISCORD!”
>Seriously, what the fuck was his problem?
>Luna intervenes by stomping her right hoof on the ground making the earth to tremble “Then we will send you, along with that monster to a trip that there shall be no return!”
>Discord rolls her eyes at Luna and focuses on Celestia who just narrows her eyes at him and growls ”Speak now, Discord…”
>Celestia’s glare was enough to make even Discord flinch a little, he knew that she was being serious, and that was something that not even the spirit of chaos himself was willing to play with
>>
>>28891077
>”Alright! But I can’t believe what little humor you two have…” Discord groans and looks away for a moment to clear his throat and thoughts “…I also can’t believe that you were going to banish the sole reason that your beloved foal is here…” He musters with a chuckle
>”WHAT DID YOU SAY?!” Luna yells at Discord with so much force that you and everyone else except for Discord and Celestia had to cover their ears.
>”Sister, please…” Celestia gently calms her sister before turning to Discord with that same terrifying glare “Explain yourself, Discord…and you better not be cryptic”
>Discord pats your head and gives you a smile “Tell me Anon…Do you know the gal that I’m wearing with so much style?”
>You look to Discord, then to Eris and then to your mothers…you didn’t have an idea for what he was going for…but this was probably the best bet that you had to save your friend, as much of a bitch as she acted, you couldn’t let her face the destiny that awaited her if you didn’t do nothing.
>You slowly nod and look at Eris
“Yes…Her name is…Eris…”
>You close your eyes and take a big breath… come on Anon, don’t screw everything, because if you do, then it’s all over for that bitch you call your best friend.
“Her name is Eris, she and I have been friends for a very long time, so please…”
>You bow to your mothers…begging…almost crying
“Don’t hurt her!”
>”I…I…” Luna shakes her head and flies to where you were, embracing you in a tight and warm hug “I don’t what to do, my little star…” Luna gently nuzzles onto your mane and looks to her sister “Celie…sister…I do not think that our dear son is trying to be deceptive…what do you think?”
>Celestia sighs and rubs her temples “I don’t know either…Our little Anon could be saying the truth” She glares at Discord “Or he could have been intimidated by Discord to go along with whatever he’s planning…”
“No! I swear that’s not true! Eris is my friend!”
>>
>>28891080
>”Oh for everything that is chaotic!” Discord snaps his talons, teleporting Applejack right in front of Celestia
>“Whoa! What in tarnation?!” Applejack exclaims while looking at everyone with confusion
>”Hush!” Discord slaps her in the back of her head “Now, you are supposed to be the element of honesty and all that sugary, rainbow colored jittery…if there’s anypony who would never lie and would know when anypony is lying, that would be you, so please, tell the oh, so glorious Princess of the sun! About what her beloved son said about this cheap version of me…”
>”I swear fer mah farm, Discord! If ya ever do that again, then I’ll buck yer hide into the middle of the next week lookin’ both ways fer Sunday! Do ya hear me?!” Applejack angrily waves her hoof at Discord before straightening her hat and offering a bow to both of your mothers
>”Ah’m sorry, yer highness, it’s just that some ponies could make Princess Celestia mad enough to kick in some stained glasses!” Applejack gasps and blushes, trying to hide behind her hat after realizing what she just said “Pardon me, Ah just was talkin’ ya know, that’s how mah family…”
>Celestia can’t help but laugh “Don’t worry, dear Applejack. I take no offence because trust me…” Celestia glares at Discord once more before offering the poor earth pony a soft smile “You couldn’t be more spot, but please, could you answer Discord’s question? Did my son really refer to that other draconequus as his friend?”
>”What? Yer not mad at me? A-Ah mean…” Applejack’s clears her throat “Eeeyup, lil’ Anon said that gal was his friend, and Ah gotta be honest ‘cause bein’ honest it’s what Ah do better than anypony… Ah don’t think that Anon was lyin’… The lil’ guy doesn’t look like a fella who would call an alligator a lizard and he was willin’ to go to her rescue faster than green grass through a goose!”
>Thank you Applejack, thank you so goddamn much you wonderful orange horse
>>
>>28891086
>Celestia can’t help but to giggle at how Applejack worded your actions, she makes a polite bow to the earth pony and gives her a wide smile “Thank you, honest Applejack…you will have my eternal gratitude”
>You can see Applejack blushing and smiling ”Aww shoot, it was nothin’ yer highness. Ah was-“
>”Yeah, yeah, that was lovely…” Discord huffs and snaps his talons, making Appejack teleport back to where the rest of her friends were.
>You see Applejack yelling something and throwing her hat to the ground, but can’t tell what she said…only that it made the rest of the group gasp in shock and Rarity to faint.
>Discord chuckles before looking at Celestia right in the eye and with his usual arrogance “You see? I was just telling the truth, but oh poor me…” Discord puts his paw over his forehead and fakes indignation “Always the misunderstood, always the untrusted, even when I saved the prince’s best friend…”
>Grrrr! You hated when he acted like that, so much that you can’t contain your words
“Discord! Stop trying to play the martyr and go to the point!”
>Celestia nods ”I agree with my son, enough is enough, Discord. You are not fooling anypony”
>”Oh brother...” Discord rolls his eyes so hard…that they were actually spinning, stopping just when Discord bonks his head “If you want to know the full story, yes this little rabbit right here saved the little prince’s life…”
>Discord drops Eris onto the ground and snaps his talons, making the silhouette of an unconscious you to appear “I suppose that you remember the fate of the world where I found the little prince, right?”
>Celestia glares at Discord and nods…
>Discord just smirks and continues with his explanation “Aaaaah! Goood, that means that you are not going senile, but let’s move on because you see…I found the little Anon unconscious…under the debris of a destroyed building and hugged tightly to what seemed the rests of his little bed…”
>>
>>28891094
>Discord was looking at you, like if expecting something…but you can’t come up with anything…you just start choking and hard
“I-I…”
>”Stop with that, you monster! What is the meaning of trying to torture my little star by making him relive his darkest hour?!” Luna barks at Discord, finally tired of his shit
>”It’s not like he can remember anything, you know? He was on the brink of…well… having a very, very, long dream before I found him….” Discord doesn’t even bother to turn to your dear Luna, instead he just giggles “And this has everything to do with everything, because I’m sure that the two of you found strange that such a small colt could survive something like that….”
>With his talon, Discord points to Celestia “Or at least I’m sure that you thought of that, my dear Princess of the Sun, my sweet Princess of everything that is harmony…and this young draconequus who’s lying right there, unconscious and hurt because of you…”
>Discord narrows his eyes at Celestia “Is the very reason that I could “little sunshine” in the first place! She gave up so much to protect him from that cataclysm, and gave up so much more so she could reunite with her best and only friend!”
>Celestia looks to Eris and takes a step towards her
>But Discord wasn’t done ”And then you tried to banish her to Tartarus’ darkest pits after destroying the tender reunion that these two surely must have had!”
>”Enough, Discord! I understand already!” Celestia turns to you looking you right in the eye, tears of shame flowing down her cheeks “Is that true my sunshine? I will believe everything that you tell me, but please answer me, is it true that this draconequus…Eris as you called her, is your friend?”
>You look to Luna who was expecting your answer, but never letting go of that sweet, soft, kind smile of hers, and then to Celestia…
>>
>>28891102
>You look to Eris…to Catherine…and remember all that you two have been gone through…how she was basically your only friend through a good chunk of High School, how she annoyed you to no end to apply to the MIT
>The happiness that you had when she joined the AOSR as a security guard… all of the travels that you did with her and the boys… like Tijuana...no, fuck Tijuana, if anything you should forget that shit show of a weekend…
>But still… she might be the biggest bitch in the whole wide world…that didn’t change much actually…but nonetheless, it wasn’t a lie to say that she has always been there for you and you have always been there for her… she’s your best friend…
>You take a sigh and nod to your mother…
“As I said…yes, Eris is my friend…my best friend…I owe her so much, so please moms… I know that she did wrong by casting all that chaos magic upon Ponyville, I know that she did wrong by trying to attack you…but please…please! …PLEASE! I beg of you, don’t send my best friend away, she’s the only one that I know from my old world and…and she’s my best friend….please moms, don’t take Eris away from me!”
>”Worry not, my little star…” Luna softly whispers into your ear as she proceeds to nuzzle into your mane.
>”I suppose…that we went overboard…but as Luna said, don’t worry my dear…” Celestia nuzzles into you too “Your friend is not going anywhere…but…”
>”But we have a carnival to save! So now that we can leave the melodrama behind us, we can actually have some fun!” Discord snaps his fingers before Celestia can say a thing…making time to freeze once more
>You let out a sigh and roll your eyes at Discord
“I suppose that you want to say something else, or to rub in your victory…or both. I’m sorry to “disappoint” you once more but I’m not in the mood”
>>
>>28891110
>Discord crosses his arms and looks away ”Hmph! Well, I was going to say some words of congratulations to you since that was an outstanding performance, but if you’re going to act like a little filly, then I’m not even gonna bother with you!”
>But that just pissed you off even more
“Performance?! You think that this is just a game?! This is my best friend whose life was on the line! What happened to you Discord?! I thought that we were friends!”
>”Oh but we are friends!” Discord turns immediately to you “Can’t you see that I’ve been helping you all this time?!”
“Oh, really?! Because I just saw that you don’t care about anyone except yourself. You just manipulate people into doing what you want!”
>”Well you are here, aren’t you? And your friend is here too, doesn’t she?” Discord raises an eyebrow, and pinches your cheek “So calm down, everything is fine and dandy now, let’s calm down, besides I feel like celebrating!”
>You growl at him but can’t do anything else since you were trapped in Luna’s embrace of warmness and love.
“WELL, I DON’T!”
>Discord lets out a small chuckle “That’s a shame, one would be led to believe that since now your friend seems to be in the clear, you would be jumping in joy and chanting hurrahs! And all that dumb stuff that ponies do…”
>”But, since you decided to get so uppity all of the sudden, then I guess that I will have to be a little more serious, so…” Discord clears his throat and zaps Eris, making her to grumble “My, my, seems like our little rabbit has a heavy sleep!”
“What are you trying to do to her, Discord? Because I swear to god, if you even think about hurting her-“
>”Oh, hush! I’m just trying to wake her up…” Discord groans and rolls his eyes “You better watch that attitude of yours, or you will become like that purple princess that you seem so… curious about…”
>>
>>28891114
“You mean Twilight? Bleh, not anymore, she’s cute but I don’t know, after that thing about Starlight…I know that she had a point, but that didn’t justifies that she acted like a jerk to her friends when they didn’t agree about going to see that mare”
>”I suppose that you won’t berate me for helping you with that mare?” Discord asks you with some curiosity
“I don’t know, should I? Because after seeing how you really think and act, I’m starting to have my doubts if that little kidnapping wasn’t orchestrated too…”
>Discord pinches his nose and groans “Oh, big, fat mother of chaos give me patience with this foal!” He takes a deep breath and looks at you with annoyance “I can’t believe that you are making me act all sappy and feelsy twice in the same century…No, Anon that whole deal with the pink unicorn was a complete surprise to me…”
“And what about Catherine? How can I be sure that you simply didn’t made her a draconequus, mess with her mind and then release her upon the world so she could break havoc while you laid back and laugh!”
>You feel Discord’s indignation flowing from his glare “Because for starters, her mind was already a mess before I even met her…”
“Oh yeah, well that’s! That’s… actually true…yeah…”
>”And secondly, I can’t control what the transformation process is, I wish I could, but that’s something even beyond me or those two…” Discord lowers his head, looking at you right in the eye “Do you really think that I would be so stupid as to give anypony the same amount of magic that I have?” He looks at her for a moment and cringes a little bit “Actually, she might have a bit-wee more than yours truly…”
“How…do you know that?”
>>
>>28891120
>Discord looks at you with a mild baffled expression “What, are you telling me that you can’t tell these things? Eh, like I care…well, kinda…whatever, listen I never planned for your friend to become a draconequus, and I never planned for her to actually enter to Equestria like she did. what I said earlier was a joke, promise…”
>You raise an eyebrow and look at Discord with some distrust
“Really?”
>”You see that pony over there?” Discord points to…
“Fluttershy?”
>He nods and sighs ”That’s right, that mare is more important to me than anything else in Equestria, and before you get any weird ideas, no, it’s not your pathetic excuse of “love” I won’t go on details about what she means to me, but I swear on her, I swear on Fluttershy that everything I just told you is the truth and nothing less than the truth…so please, can you drop that little attitude of yours? It’s starting to actually hurt…”
>You glare at Discord and…and…fuck…he actually looked like he was being legit on this one…this might be a mistake…a huge mistake…but…
“Alright Discord, I will believe your words, I will give you this chance, regardless of how you just acted just because you are my friend….and yeah, you saved Catherine, speaking of which, I guess that you want to wake her up to fill her in on your little story, right?”
>Discord smiles…a big, warm smile, he sighs in relief and nod “Thanks…and yeah, you got that right pal! We don’t want her to just screw the big save that your big, ole’ pal Discord just did, right?!” Discord exclaims with enthusiasm while flattering himself
“Yeah, yeah…but as I keep telling you, let’s go to the point and get over with this”
>”Sure! I don’t know how much longer I will be able to keep those two in place!” Discord zaps Cath…Eris once more, this time with a little more strength
“That’s a surprise, I didn’t think that you would ever admit weakness, but I reckon that’s a nice change”
>>
>>28891130
>Discord was still zapping Eris, who just didn’t woke up “That’s because, I didn’t actually think that I would ever see them going full power ever again! Hah! Seems like our sleeping ugly is finally waking up!”
>But Discord didn’t care that Eris was actually rubbing her eyes and stretching herself, he continued with his zapping
>”Hnnng! would you quit that?! I’m awake already!” With a quick motion, Eris stops the zapping, glaring at Discord with anger “Sheesh! Have you ever heard of a beauty sleep?! Oh wait, your face is made of ugly, of course you haven’t!”
“Eris? Are you okay?”
>Eris rubs her temples, and shakes her head ”Ugh! Keep the tone down, you dork! I feel worse than Mardi Gras…but hey, at least this time you could remember my nameeeaaaAAAAH!”
>Eris actually becomes terrified when she looks at your mothers, so much that she immediately hops and hovers behind Discord
>”H-Hey Dork!” Eris gasps when she realizes that you were being held by Luna “R-run away! Those gals are hella powerful!”
>You roll her eyes and give Eris a cocky smile
“Oh, what happened to that confidence of yours? I thought that you could defeat anything and anyone with your powers, heh, but don’t worry, my moms won’t hurt you…”
>”Yet…” Discord adds with an evil grin of his
>”T-those are your mothers?!” Eris yells at you before yelling at Discord “And what do you mean with yet?!”
>Discord slaps his face and groans “Are you serious? Can’t you see that they are frozen in time? Oh wait, you suck at chaos, of course you can’t…” He adds with sarcasm
>”R-Really?” Eris flies to where Celestia was and timidly pokes at her “Wait…HAH HAH! That means that I won!” She sticks her tongue out at Celestia and starts dancing around her “That’s what you get from messing with me!”
>”You know, I could unfreeze her…” Discord lets out a chuckle “I would love to see if you keep that little display of yours…”
>>
>>28891135
>”W-What?!” Eris asks in shock “S-So you did this?!” She looks around, noticing that the entire world was frozen in time “All of this?!”
>”Chaos is more than just squashing a town under cheap cake, you know?” Discord replies with some annoyance “Still, the river of milk was a nice touch many ponies who are unexperienced in the ways of chaos would just summon a normal river, so I will give you points for paying attention to details, anyways…”
>Discord extends his arm and grabs Eris by the ear “You will now listen to what I have to say, young lady!”
>Eris was struggling to release herself from Discord’s grip, but to no avail ”Owowowowowowowow! Lemme go, you big jerk! Anoooon! Make him stop!”
>You sigh and shake your head, getting comfortable in Luna’s embrace
“Discord…please…”
>”As you say…” Discord slams Eris onto the ground, making her dizzy for a brief moment…
>”Jerk…” Eris musters when she gets back up and dusts herself off “Whatever…I’m going…see ya later nerds!” she starts to make that circular motion again, fuck!
“Eris, wait! You can’t leave!”
>”Or, what?” Eris chuckles with sarcasm “You are gonna chase me? Hah, I told you before, dork. You can’t stop me!”
>”Maybe not, but those two sure can…”Discord intervenes, pointing at Celestia with his talons “And you can bet anything that if you go away without saying your apologies and goodbyes like a good little girl, then they will chase you until the end of the world, and they will find you, trust me, I have toooons of experience with them….”
>”Hnnng…” Eris flinches by that, looking with fear at both of your mothers “P-point taken...” She lands on the ground and growls “So what do you want anyways?!”
>>
>>28891141
>”That you shut up and listen…” Discord replies…surprising with tons of seriousness in his voice “I can’t hold them for much longer…”
>He sighs “Nopony can, at least not when they are at full power, so here’s what’s going to happen: I’m going to tell you what your role is, what your story is and after everything is said, you will make peace with them and be a nice girl with the town ponies…”
>Eris narrows her eyes and walks towards Discord ”Grrr! You are not my boss! You can’t make me-“
>”Ah Ah Ah! I didn’t say that you could speak yet…” Discord grins at her “Unless that you want to have an early rematch, you better keep listening…”
>Eris doesn’t say anything, she just growls and sits on the ground
>”Good girl, now where do I begin?” Discord strokes his white beard and tells Eris everything about the little backstory that he made for you and her.
>About that supposed destroyed world where you came from and how she saved your life and gave up everything to meet you again…
>When Discord is finally done with the story and what Eris role was supposed to be, she can’t help but to…laugh “Hah! Oh man! I knew that Discord wasn’t very bright but you Anon? AHAHAHAAHAH! I can’t believe that you’d go with something THAT stupid!”
>Discord’s eyebrows explodes into flames as he gives Eris a vicious glare ”What?! You dare to call me stupid?! Me?! ME?! You little brat! I’m going to-“
“Shut up Discord! For god’s sake, you are giving me a headache!”
>You turn to Eris who was doing her best to taunt Discord…
“Eris…”
>She turns to you and raises an eyebrow “That’s my name…What do ya want, dork?”
“Why do you think that our little cover up is…well…stupid? I thought that it was a clever little thing that it’s not telling the truth about our past life but it isn’t either a complete lie…I’m just curious”
>>
File: 1443328076689.png (213KB, 784x800px) Image search: [Google]
1443328076689.png
213KB, 784x800px
>>28891144
>”Oh, brother…you were never that clever, weren’t you?” Eris shakes her head and shrugs “It’s easy, instead of coming up with such a stupid backstory for you, filled with that nasty drama, you could’ve just said “Oh, I went to another dimension, passed as a pony and adopted this big headed but adorable little kid! Ta-Da! Here are the papers! Suit yourselves and enjoy the “happiness” of motherhood”
>Eris chuckles and gives Discord a little grin “Much better AND practical than coming up with the next Oscar-winning script…”
>Discord raises his talon to protest but…”I…didn’t think of that, actually….” He strokes his white beard as he looks away, nodding to himself “That’s not a bad idea…not at all…”
>”Of course it isn’t! Who do you think that came up with it?!”Eris rolls her eyes and shrugs “Whatever…SO, if I go along with this little story of yours, I’m free to wander wherever I want, right?”
>Discord nods “Sure, sure, as long as you don’t repeat the little incident of today…and be dumb enough to leave witnesses, you are free…”
>”Alright! I like the sound of that!” Eris claps as she hovers above you “Let’s get over with this before those two decides to not being a statue anymore and blast me again with their lasers of death!”
>You…were a little disappointed by that…you didn’t want your friend to go away just like that…but what else could you do? Imprison her? No…You just decide to kept your silence
>”For once, we agree my little rabbit, let’s go…” Discord snaps his talons, unfreezing time and teleporting everyone, including the elements of harmony, Aegia and Moonlight to Ponyville’s town center.

And that's it! Hope that you liked the update! Please give your feedback, past couple days have been awfully slow, and I just hate to see the thread not having any sort of activity...Anyways, next update wraps up the chaos carnival, I really hope that you guys liked it!
>>
I just want more Eris
>>
I do wonder if DT will calm ErfAnon angst or will just increase his ego even more, and as for Eris, well... I can just guess that she's going to fuck shit up and hard
>>
>>28891110
>She's my best friend!
Do you hear that? Is the agony sound of a bat pony out in the distance.
>>
>>28885591
>You look ahead as Chrysalis steps forward. The room had some slight changes to it. Mostly, that three beds were set up away from eachother aside from Diamond Tiara's extravagant and large bed. For temporary beds, they looked pretty luxurious in their own right.
>Also, at the end of the bed frame for Diamond's bed were three thrones. Two luxurious ones and a smaller, less fancy one. In the middle luxurious throne sat Diamond Tiara, garbed in a blue princessy outfit with a beautiful crown set upon her head. adorned with jewels and gems. She seemed to be waiting there for awhile because she looked rather impatient. On the lesser throne on the right sat Silver Spoon. She was sitting down patiently. The third throne was empty, presumably, this would be your seat.
>Chrysalis, steps forward like a court official would and steps to the side as she raises her hoof. Catching Diamond's attention "Your Highness, may I present, the young lord of disharmony! Prince Anon!"
>She points to you as you just now figure out what is fully going on. This was a full on roleplay thing.
>"Oh my gosh he's actually wearing t-" Diamond's eyes lit up in excitement, shock,surprise, and pure happiness to see you in that outfit that she spoke out of character of what she had planned. She had to force herself to calm down, look at you boredly and speak as regally as possible while at the same time containing her excitement from seeing your princely form. "Oh yes, Prince Anon. Ahrm. It is quite the surprise to see you here. I wasn't expecting you."
>You take a bow, you can handle this no problem. You were already smiling internally from her adorable reaction.
"Well my princess, chaos works in unexpected ways, but it is a pleasure to be in your company"
>>
>>28891094
>You see Applejack yelling something and throwing her hat to the ground, but can’t tell what she said…only that it made the rest of the group gasp in shock and Rarity to faint.
Top kek
>>
>>28892196
>"Ohhh!" She loses it again as she looks to Silver Spoon "He's acting like a true prince! He's actually doing it!"
>Silver Spoon gets caught up in the excitement as well as she finds the scene romantic and amazing "Like, I know! He really is dreamy!"
>"I knowwww, he's so cuuute!" Diamond Tiara started to hop on her throne from just your greeting. Sheesh, you really do have to be careful. Though, charming her like this was adorable.
"I'm glad to know that my presence is well received"
>"Oh it's very-...erm" Diamond Tiara starts blushing as she looks away shyly, bopping the end of her mane with her hoof until she realizes she's being very unladylike. "Ahrm, I mean. Yes, I am glad you are here..I suppose" She acts bored again and points to the empty throne "Come and have a seat on this throne, you'll be acting prince of Equestria for the time being. I don't really care for you to be here but it's a must to keep the land harmonized..or something"
>You bow to her, making her blush. Then very calmly take a seat. She just turns her head to you and blushes, staring with a smile.
>Silver Spoon leans towards her and whispers something to her.
>You looked towards Chrysalis, who just...stood there, dutifully like a real court official. She didn't even seem to pay attention.
>"Anon..."
>Hrn?
>You turn your head towards Diamond, who was looking at you with dreamy eyes. "You look real cute you know. I can't keep pretending , my heart feels so warm with you so close."
"O-oh, umm.."
>Shit, she already shifted to being normal again. And you could see....was Chryslais trying to hide a smirk? Dammit!
"MY heart is soaring with you next to me Diamond. It really is and..gah!"
>She hops from her thrones and starts nuzzling into you.
>"You actually dressed as a prince for me, you actually wore it and acted like one. That's all I wanted to see! It was sooooooo awesome! So cute!"
>You very, very slowly and reluctantly hug onto her as she nuzzles her muzzle into your chest.
>>
>>28892289
"If it makes you smile Diamond, I'll do anything"
>"Oh my goooodness! Did you hear that Diamond, that is like..oh so super romantic!" Even Silver Spoon was getting swept up into it.
>But you had to reserve yourself, you couldn't get too into this. Even if her attention was warming to you.
"I'm glad everypony is happy that I'm wearing this, but erm..this is a sleepover right? A sorta slumber party? Shouldn't we be playing a game or something?"
>"Oh...oh right!" Diamond Tiara hops off of you and hops into her bed and scoots to the end of it to look down on everyone. "Well, I did plan a few things so we can have fun tonight. I thought the very first thing we should do is a pillow fight!"
>Pillow fight?...in these clothes?
"Um...really?"
>Diamond nodded "Mhmm!According to the best magazines, having a pillow fight first is something young princesses do to get rid of any pressure or tension from ruling over a kingdom. Since we are all royalty, we shall have a pillow fight to calm down after a long day of ruling."
>Chrysalis speaks without actually moving "A very good idea Princess Tiara, if I may be so bold however, I would like permission to be able to strike at Anon with said pillows."
>"Oh? Ok, that doesn't seem bad. Just because you're his sister doesn't mean you'll beat him though, you better watch out. He's the hero colt. And since I'm the only one here who has seen him fight. I think I know enough to be the only one to beat him at a pillow fight." Diamond Tiara said with a soft smile as she pointed to herself, eyes shut "Besides, I am his marefriend. Of course I'd know his weakness...like..."
>Diamond Tiara suddenly grabs one of her pillows and swings it down from the end of the bedframe and onto your face where you sat "He's easily surprised! Wheee!"
>Agh! but that hurt! She slammed it into your face, sending the back of your head into the chair. But, even if it hurt. You'd bear it, it was only your head after all.
>>
>>28892329
>"Uh oh! I better get ready!" Silver Spoon backed off to one of the beds and grabbed a few pillows and waited to strike.
"Guh...That wasn't fair.."
>You slide forward off the throne and look up to a grinning Diamond Tiara
>Chrysalis steps forward slowly and heads to the larger of the three beds. "Combat isn't about being fair, that's why my lady was capable of getting the first strike. Very impressive your highness"
>Diamond Tiara let out a giggle as she held up another pillow like a shield, looking down at you from the top of it with cute eyes. "Thanks Nymous! That was super analytical of you"
>"My pleasure your highness...now..." Chrysalis reaches her bed and quickly turns with three pillows being tossed right at you at breakneck speed. "Take this Anon!"
>C-crap!
>You didn't even have time to dodge. You got smacked by one of the three pillows and ended up sliding across the floor from such a hard hit.
>All Diamond Tiara did was laugh and clap her hooves "That was neat! I guess I should realized that since your Anons sister that you would have been able to surprise him too!." Diamond Tiara looked down at you from her bed and hopped in place "Come on Anon, stop being a stooge and show us your heroness! I, the princess, commands it!"
>Ugh...you were still a little dizzy. You then have one more pillow lightly land on your head.
>You lean your head back from laying on your back to see Silver Spoon smiling, then hiding under a blanket.
"Ok, that's it!"
>You hopped up and grabbed a pillow by your teeth and began to spin around and you throw the pillow at Diamond first.
>She ducks her head behind the end of the bed frame. But the pillow doesn't even go over it. it hits the middle and bounces back into your face. knocking you back onto your back.
>"Look everypony! Anon is trying to trick us by being pathetic! Don't get fooled! Or you'll get hit!" Diamond calls out to everyone.
>>
>>28892343
>"Oh yes my princess, thank you for the call out. I almost thought his idiocy was real" Chrysalis snickered.
>Ok...ok...time to get serious.
"Well, in that case sis..let me show you...my..."
>You secretly grab the pillow into your teeth and rush at Chrysalis for a swing
"MY TRMUE POMAH!:
>You swing your head to horizontally strike her, but she quickly grabs a pillow with her tteth and with a spin, parries your swing with a vertical swing.
>"nimf tmy Anom, bmut yer gomma have to moo benmer tham hmat!" Chrysalis says as she continues to hold the pillow between her teeth.
>You growl and start taking berserk swings at her. Chrysalis however, easily parries each and every strike with her own pillow.
>"MHMHMHM, AMOM, YMOU CAM'T DEMFEAMT ME! I'M DOME THIMS MORE YEARMS!" She laughed while gripping the pillow in her teeth,
"OH YEAHM!? DAM DOESNM'T MEAN SMQUAT!"
>You continue your assault as Chrysalis deflects your swings. Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon just watch in awe at the amazing pillow action going on. You swing to the right, she dodges to the left. She strikes with a straight cross of the pillow, and you duck it.
>Nothing was working. And you were starting to falter, the Gumbo's power was already waning. And Chrysalis and tons more stamina than you did.
>You spit out your pillow and go for a suicide move. You jump at Chrysalis's pillow and chomp your mouth into it and pull. It seems she wasn't expecting that. As you manage to pull it out of her mouth. Diamond Tiara cheers the moment you do, and with a heave turn of your head. You strike Chrysalis right in the face.
>You were bretahing hard, triumphant. But when you look at Chrysalis,s he was just standing there. Looking at you with a stoic expression. "Good job brother, you hit me with a pillow. Too bad you hit like a girl"
>"Hey..Nymous..don't say that" Diamond tiara's ears perk down from hearing that as she frowns "He's still your brother"
>>
>>28892382
>Chrysalis nearly grumbles, but acts professional and holds her head up high "My apologies Princess, I was perhaps too-HEY!"
>You take an opportunity to hit her in one of her tender spots where the bandages covered. For a second, it actually looked like it hurt her. She stumbled back. then smirked at you as she sat and clapped her hooves. "Good work Anon, you took advantage of my weak spot and..HEY!"
>You then throw the pillow at her face, now she was looking at you with angry eyes and a scrunchy nose "Now that was plain underhoofed"
>You shrugged with a smirk
"Hey, a hero has to do everything he can to defeat the villain and save his Princess...speaking of which."
>You turn your head with a smile and wiggle your eyebrows at Diamond Tiara, making her blush and hide her head.
>She then calls out "Lady Silver Spoon, launch all the pillows!"
>"Got it! You can totally leave this to me!" Silver Spoon immediately pops out from the blanket she was hiding under and throws all her pillows at you. But her delicate legs were not powerful enough to actually land a notable hit. When she notices she fails. She frowns and ducks her head a little "Oh..."
>You grin and rush up and grab a pillow in your teeth and dash and hop up onto the bed and rev up to smach Diamond Tiara.
>She closes her eyes and covers her face as she calls out "Anon wait!"
>>
>>28892461
>But what she feels isn't a smack with a pillow, but a kiss on the cheek.
>When she uncovers herself and looks up at you, she sees you leaning in with a smirk
"Do I win?"
>She blushes deep "Y-yeah"
>You chuckle and hop off the bed victorious. Yeah, that was some smooooooth shit. Why did you even need Chrysalis's help? You were securing your future and keeping to the rules damned well on your own. Diamond would never recover from that.
"So then, what's next?"
>Your confidence was building. But as Silver spoon and Diamond Tiara hopped off their beds. Diamond tiara still blushing and even a little dazed. Chrysalis just silently looked on. You couldn't read what she was thinking..or planning.
>>
>>28891114
>"I feel like celebrating"
"WELL I DON'T"

A little Star Trek reference there, Elo?
>>
>>28892602
>Someone actually noticed
FINALLY! And yup, that's a little reference to TNG
>>
>>28892475
This last part was 200% adorable and I really like to see ErfAnon to let go of his anger and edgyness and enjoy his pink filly
>>
File: IMG_1344.png (67KB, 449x1197px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1344.png
67KB, 449x1197px
>>28892343
>"Look everypony! Anon is trying to trick us by being pathetic! Don't get fooled! Or you'll get hit!" Diamond calls out to everyone.
>>
>>28892078
CHERRYWOOD ON SUICIDE WATCH!
>>
File: wew.png (289KB, 433x440px)
wew.png
289KB, 433x440px
hey Discordfags, i just now (yea i'm fast) connected the dots that De Lancie voices Alarak in SC2.
You could use some of those lines for fun stuff guise
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMKy_555OPA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bED70FNa0Jg
>>
>>28893247
I haven't played SC since Blood War, but I'll see what I can do, thanks man
>>
>>28893247
Speaking of SC2, is it worthva buy?
>>
>>28892475
That was really cute. Even cuter it looked like Chrysalis had fun with it too. Unless that too is just an act.
>>
>>28893808
depends what you expect, i liked it a lot.
Nostalgiafags cry about "muh ruined lore"
>>
>>28892602
>Dat Eris
U-unf
>>
>>28868794
>What is this!?
>Some sort of symphony of horrible fourth generation kazoo players?
>Except modified into intense screeching right into your ears.
>If hell hath fury you would have destroyed it, but this is just fucking annoying.
>You try to cover your ears and deafen yourself, but not even deaf can know peace from this evil.
>You go to press the red button again, but it only restarts the chorus.
>So instead you opt to destroy the blasted device.
>With one hoof reared in the air and stood on your hind-hooves, you crush the button into the ground, causing the audio to double-take.
>A few zaps and zips interrupt the screaming and some cracks go through the earth and finally, the audio stops.
>But as soon as you undeafen yourself, the ear-splitting noise continues, except this time it's not coming from the button.
"Ergh... SHUT THE FUCK UP DISCORD!"
>The singing Draconequus bites his tongue and yelps before snapping his claw and teleporting right in your face.
>"Excuse you! You know it's rude to interrupt when someone is speaking you know."
"Well I know that you are annoying, so stop."
>Discord's half-lidded eyes and meager attitude soon change.
>Drastically.
>His eyes grow to an enormous size, his skin goes a pure snow-white, and his smile is now one of pure shock.
>It's as if he's seen something that has terrified him to his very core.
>"I-er umm... I mean... uhh..."
>He seemed really flustered now at this point, adjusting his collar and beginning to sweat bullets.
>"W-w-w-what in the-er I mean... aren't the Masters supposed to be in possession of you?"
>Masters?
>Now this is interesting.
>Perhaps this is a different time period in his universe, and not mine.
>That or maybe even a parallel universe of Equestria.
>One where he might have... given in to the millennials he talked about.
>>
>>28894679
>Though.. this would mean you have no clue where they are or what their actions in this timeline might have been.
>Maybe... Discord didn't save you.
"What do you mean by that? I am here am I not?"
>"Er why yes of course, it's just um..."
"What. Tell me."
>"I well.. I was just um... expecting something a little more... intimidating. For the being about to destroy my universe. Hehe... yes that's it."
"Destroy your universe?"
>Hmm... maybe the sky is like this not because of Discord, but because the world is actually ending.
>It would happen through time, a universe collapsing on itself.
>Though there wouldn't be any inherent cause of the sort.
>"Yes! Aren't you Anonymous? Maybe chaotic intent is being overshadowed with loss for memory."
"I know who I am. I am asking why I am going to destroy this universe."
>"Well I figured you would know more than anyone else."
"Are you taking me seriously?"
>"Of course! I'm just asking why an all powerful being is just going around ripping realities apart and devouring the weak and pillaging planets and rap-"
"Ok first, too much. Second, are you sure it is me and not some other demented being?"
>"Mmm... positive!"
>Hmm...
>It... does sound like your old self.
>You didn't do as much as to rip the fabric of reality apart.
>It was more on the planet side and devouring the weak.
>Whoever you are in this timeline, something must have changed.
>Something that allowed you the idea of destroying realities.
"Alright... Discord..."
>You can't forget.
>As much as this interests you, you need to get to that throne.
"You wouldn't mind if I... sat on your throne would you?"
>Discord's eyes twitch just a smidgen before moving to the side with welcoming arms.
>"Oh do please go ahead! Don't mind me!"
>He... seems to be acting on his good will alone.
>That or his fear really is besting his better judgement.
>Anything is possible with him.
>You walk up to the throne and observe the contents around it.
>>
>>28894688
>Overall plain, the golden exterior adds a nice compliment to the red velvet cushions.
>As you go to step onto it however, Discord swiftly intervenes.
>"WAIT!"
"What is it now?"
>"I er-I need to dust it off first! All those nasties in the cushions wouldn't be good for you!"
"I do not care. Let me sit in the throne."
>"No! I can't let you! It's-umm... poisonous! Yes, very poisonous! Even for you!"
"Let me sit in the throne Discord."
>"But it's for your own good, I can promise yo-nnaaagh"
>You lightly nudge him to the side, causing him to float away.
>You climb up and paw around it like a cat before preparing to sit.
>"W-Wait! You don't know what you're doing!"
>And with a pomf, you sit your posterior onto the throne.
>And just like that, a burst of smoke and confetti covers your vision.
>Maybe... maybe this is it?
>No lights though...
>No, this isn't the end.
>Instead of the prolonged journey for the throne, you are instead surrounded by a cage of sorts.
>And as the smoke clears around you, all you can hear is Discord's disgusting maniacal laughter.
>"Ahahaha! You thought I'd just give you my throne? Well you were wrong! It was a trap all along!"
>Discord continues on with his laughter as you make yourself comfortable in the chair.
>"I simply knew that the all powerful being of the universe couldn't possibly avoid the enticing allure of a throne!"
>You stare at him as he motions his victory over you with his arms.
>"Now everypony will be safe from your tyranny! For I, Discord, True ruler of Equestria, have imprisoned the breaker of reali-"
"Pointless."
>Discord pauses for a second to try and comprehend what you just said, but fails to do so.
>"Uh... could you repeat that for me? If you will."
"I said this is pointless."
>Tentacles grow from your sides in trios and prepare their attacks.
>A tentacle catapults into one of the bars.
>You gotta admit, he made these bars very resilient.
>But it's still no match for you, as the rod of metal bends to the impact.
>>
>>28894693
>You follow up with a flurry of hits into the base of the cage until all that is left is dented metal and a large protruding hole.
"Hmph... that octopus thing said I would have some fun."
>Discord's perks up from the mention.
>"Did you just say... octopus? Then..."
>Discord snaps his claw, making the fragments of the prison disappear and for himself to teleport in front of you, but still keeping his distance.
>"You aren't from here are you?"
"Wait, how do you know that?"
>"Because MY Anon is in THIS universe and the guards protect against beings from OTHER universes! Meaning YOU aren't supposed to be here!"
"Then why am I here then?"
>"Well obviously my guard sent you here for Celestia-knows-why. So just... leave or something."
>Should you really just leave?
>Perhaps this was the wrong throne, or maybe it isn't what we're here for.
>No wait... that's right!
>The head thing!
>It asked for a star, not for me to find a throne.
>You don't know if this is relevant to the task at hand, but the task was very important nonetheless.
>Almost as important as this other universe business.
"Alright, I will leave you to your own, but before I go..."
>Discord looks at you curious to your intentions.
"I believe that... everyone can change. Whoever this Anon is... give him another chance."
>Discord looks down, then away.
>"I... I'll do that. Thank you, Anonymous."
>Huh... he took you seriously this time around.
>Now that you can take.
>You clap your hooves together and a flash of light surrounds you.
>Urgh... even your own spells rebel against you.
>But, if you know anything.
>This spell should do the trick.
>The light shines brightly as you are sent back into your own reality.
>The journey is short-lived though, as you begin to float aimlessly in a null void.
>And of course... you begin to spin upwards.
>No, fuck this.
>You have to find them and bring them to the head.
>Which means... if you... possibly...
>>
>>28894696
"Oh for fuck... Discord, I know you sensed my magic! Get over here and send me back into the carousel!
>...
>No response...
>Ugh... fine, guess you'll find your own way out.
>You grow your tentacles from each side and tear into the fabric of reality, pulling yourself into the opening.
>When you make it through, the changes take affect.
>This time, your body is changed to various polygonal shapes, with the land around you covered in squares, triangles, and circles.
>Eh... a bit too plain here.
>You open up another space in reality and try again
>Now it's all liquid looking, with gases being visible to the naked eye and reactions with the elements that are usually microscopic are now visible with a simple stare.
>Interesting, but not what you want.
>You repeat the process, but yet again, you are sent to a weird world of confusion.
>Hmm?
>Are those...
>"Eh? Ponī? Nani o?"
>Nope, fuck this.
>You open up another portal and head on through.
>"N-Nani!? M-matsu-!"
>The portal closes before the two-D abomination can make it through.
>Well... at least now you know where that octopus got it's language from.
>Alright, where are you now?
>Stars in the sky, a moon, housing...
>You don't remember it being night time...
>Maybe one of the realities you went in had speeded time.
>Whatever the case, this does look like regular Equestria.
>Surely Discord will notice now, won't he?
>...
>... Any second now...
>...
>...
>... this might not be the place.
>Maybe you can check back at the castle.
>If Spike or Elune is there, they will definitely indicate if this is the right place.
>You walk down the streets and glance around.
>A few lights stay lit, but most of the houses are pitch black on the inside.
>Continuing further down, the town square is nice.
>The water flowing, the fireflies buzzing about.
>Tranquil peace after what seemed like an unnerving amount of... whatever that was.
>You wonder of Discord is OK.
>>
>>28894700
>He's probably sleeping by now, if swapping realities really did warp the time frame a bit.
>It's best you get to the castle before anything tells you otherwise.
>Though... you can't deny the peace and quiet.
>Heading towards what you think is the castle pillar in the distance, you can sort of... hear... something.
>Certainly not a pony, but you can hear it.
>Yet it's very faint as well.
>Maybe...
>You enhance your right eye and focus on your sensory.
>"... he-.... hey... Hey! You! Er-Anon!"
>Wut?

~

>Yes! He finally noticed you!
>And to think he's never be able to hear you.
>At least it's better than talking to yourself.
>Because you're nothing! Hehahahahhahahack Keh Keh...
>Gotta work on that.
>Anyways, oh yeah! You got his attention!
>Uh... what were you going to say?
>Nothing, right.
>Let's just stare at his confusion.
>Yes! A perfect father-figure!
>What?
>What do you mean that doesn't make sense?!
>You're running the show here, so why don't you shut your trap!?
>Ergh... fine! But don't make me regret this!

~

>"Hey Anon! How do you do! Do do dodo do!"
>...
"What? I mean... who are you? Where are you?"
>"Trust me! You already know the answers to those questions. All you want to know is already being answered! Just go right to that little building in front of you and everything will be just about dandy."
>Wait... it wants you to go into the castle?
>Well, you were gonna do that anyways so...
"Mmmm OK, but when I go inside, you have to tell me-er... Remind me of what you are, and who you are. Got it?"
>"Dirt!"
"What?"
>"It's a play on a play on words. Don't think about it too much."
>...
>You miss Star.
>>
>>28894709
ELUNE WHEN
>>
>>28894709
I actually have a criticism for you: Your Anon is way too powerful and that's starting to become tiresome
>>
File: sunset shimming.gif (184KB, 853x1024px) Image search: [Google]
sunset shimming.gif
184KB, 853x1024px
>>28885591
Oh fug, what delicious build up
>>28892382
>Looking at you with a stoic expression. "Good job brother, you hit me with a pillow. Too bad you hit like a girl"
Kek
>>28892475
>>But what she feels isn't a smack with a pillow, but a kiss on the cheek.
Kek
>>28892475
>>Your confidence was building.
Uh-oh, the fall hurts from the height of expectations plumbed.

Erf, this arc is already way more funny and fun than I had anticipated. Do carry on, the torch is lit bright for the win rar!

Rich's fluster, the opaque Chrysalis, the fawning Diamond and Spoon-- what's there not to like?

And Anon hasn't even used his daily charge for anything stupid yet.

>>28891166
And more Elo Eris?

Fun resolution, seeing Eris's hubris checked served as a good show of the Moon and Sun's furry. Discord indicating even he was having difficulty keeping them frozen in time so too.

Eris's caustic attitude is amusing, and as
>>28893218
>CHERRYWOOD ON SUICIDE WATCH!
I see incoming keks on the horizon.

>>28894709
And some cookies, groovy.

>>28895644
>Your Anon is way too powerful
See, I disagree this is a fault-- Cookie's anon is a child of the Elder Gods. If he was not horrific powerful, to the point of an Eltrich Horror being his peer, that would be out of place.

Pair this with his faults, his asocial retardation, his poor conflict resolution skills, his alien perspectives on mundane emotions... maybe the faults could be explored more vigorously, of that I agree.
>>
>>28891166
OoOoh~, Elo fuck my ass and call me Moot~!
i-is that good feedback?
>>
File: Heh.jpg (31KB, 331x316px) Image search: [Google]
Heh.jpg
31KB, 331x316px
>>28896396
>>
File: 1477616125812-tv.jpg (477KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
1477616125812-tv.jpg
477KB, 960x640px
>>28896396
>>
File: nachos.png (42KB, 396x299px) Image search: [Google]
nachos.png
42KB, 396x299px
>>
>>28896485
Bunny? Is that you?
>>
>>28895859
>Moon and Sun furry
>Furry
>>
Hey, thread got activity all of the sudden! How nice!
>>
>>28896485
>Someone is finally drawing Scrappy
Yes! Yes!
>>
>>28895859
I want to let everyone know that I read every comment in the thread. I just mostly never respond. But you have no idea how much it's appreciated

I do my best. I try to write everyday with fresh and new ideas and to keep the story going as long as I am able. We really have seen a lot of growth from it, haven't we? Though, I still wonder what people thought of the Flim Flam arc as a whole. And what people think of the story itself. And their favorite and least favorite arcs. This kind of feedback helps
>>
>>28892475
>"Well actually, as royalty and officials. We are supposed to discuss about like, internal politics" Silver Spoon states as she hops off her bed.
>"mnnnn..." Diamond Tiara was still blushing, Chrysalis approaches her from the front of the bed frame and looks to her with concern, reaching her hoof over to tap her
>"My Princess, are you alright?" Chrysalis asks
>"mmm? Oh..uhh..yeah! Internal politics..right" Diamond Tiara was blushing hard, she had to shake off the kiss to be able to think straight.
>She hopped off her own bed and marched to her throne and sat. "Then this means it's time for Truth....or Dare!" She smirks as she points to her left. "Nymous, you sit there to my left. Silver Spoon. To my right. And Anon..right in front of me. We'll go clockwise, then counter clockwise. I hope all of you have a stomach made of diamonds, because when it comes to truth or dare....I always end up winning." Diamond grins arrogantly and rather jerkishly about this. Like her old self. You didn't even think anyone could win Truth or Dare.
>>
>>28898279
"You can win in that game?"
>You question as you take your spot.
>Diamond Tiara nods as psyches herself up for a win. "Of course, if you lie or don't do the dare. You're an automatic loser. Of course, everypony can win. But they usually don't, not with the kinds of things I ask"
>Silver Spoon agrees as she takes her place "Yup, Diamond Tiara can be downright evil in this game....but, y'know. Royal evil..because she's royalty"
>Diamond Tiara looks to Silver spoon with an accomplished smile "Thank you Silver Spoon, that's exactly right"
>Chrysalis, as she took her place, seemed to have found something odd with the placement. "Your highness, shouldn't your prince be next to you instead of me?"
>"Uh uh" Diamond Tiara shakes her head "Anon would easily do whatever I tell him to do or always tell the truth to anything I have to ask. It's better this way"
>Chrysalis holds in a cackle. Only smirking and doing a bow "Oh wise Princess Tiara, I couldn't have put it more eloquently if I tried"
>.....goddammit....Really? You weren't a damn cuck.
>You open your mouth to say something, Diamond Tiara immediately responding before you can say a word
>"Do you have something to say Prince Anon? You don't hate my order decision...do you?"
>......fuck
"O-oh, no. I was just..."
>You cough
"going to say how beautiful you look right now"
>"Awwww..." Diamond Tiara blushed "I know I look beautiful, but you know you look super handsome right?"
>Fuck yeah you did...still...dammit. You should have just said what you really thought...oh well. It'll be fine.
"Yep"
>"Good, now let's begin! Nymous, Truth....or Daaaare!" Diamond Tiara challenges Nymous
>>
>>28898321
>"My Princess, I'll choose dare. I am the sister of the Hero Colt after all, I should be able to handle any challenge you give me" Chrysalis sits dutifully like any maid should. Looking to Diamond Tiara with a courteous yet stoic look.
>"Let's see" Diamond Tiara starts tapping under her chin as she thinks. "Let's seeeee...Oh!" Her eyes light up as she comes up with a good dare. "Step out to the balcony and proclaim that I'd make a better princess than..Well, I really like Princess Celestia and Luna. Cadence just, I dunno, came out of nowhere. So say I'd be a better princess than her really really loud!"
>Chrysalis bows and steps towards the balcony without hesitation "I shall, without falter"
>She steps out into the balcony as you just roll your eyes, of course she could do this. She hates Cadence.
>"HEAR ALL COMMON PONIES, FOR THE GREAT PRINCESS DIAMOND TIARA IS GREATER THAN THE PRINCESS OF THE CRYSTAL EMPIRE, CADENCE!" Chrysalis announces into the night sky.
>A boo can be heard, and the sound of a cat screeching. Other than that, nothing else.
>Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon start clapping. Diamond clapping her hooves as Silver Spoon claps her hooves on the ground. you just slowly clapped, peh, what kind of dare was that?
>"Wow! That was really great Nymous! Weren't you afraid somepony would have gotten mad though?" Diamond Tiara asked, a little worried for her.
>"I care not but to carry out your will my princess" Chrysalis says with a polite tone and soft smile
>"She's so cool! Just like Anon, totally fearless" Silver Spoon adds, impressed
"Yeah.."
>You say in a subtly sarcastic tone
"Real tough stuff, ok Nymous. Your turn to ask me I guess. And guess what?"
>You cross your front legs, huff, and nod in confidence.
"I choose dare"
>>
>>28898373
sorry guys..don't have it in me tonight. just a little drained and such
>>
>>28898398
Aww is okay
>>
>>28885591
I like this update my dude!

>>28887977
I'd say that's about right, mine is around 12-13, I'm leaving mine generally puberty -aged.
Kind of ironic they are similar ages, if unintended.

>>28891166
Eris had a pretty good point about the back story I suppose, was funny watching her point that out.

>>28892475
Cute and funny!

>>28893808
For me, the game feel and mechanics improved 200% since SC1, which if you play again, objectively aged like dogshit. That's the main thing I was focused on, and so I had fun with it. The story, at least for the Terrans was interesting and entertaining, I have no experience with the expansions.

>>28894709
>>28895859
I will have to agree with >>28895644
It's the basic premise of those who argue Superman isn't overpowered. Not that I agree one way or the other, since I don't care, but they say this... since Superman faces threats and challenges of a scale commensurate with his abilities, there is still tension in the story, and he is still interesting.
However, when you dump Superman into slice of life with a bunch of polychromatic friendship ponies, you run into issues. You wisely picked out his emotional evolution as the main point of this story, but I think whenever you focus on actual conflict, it weakens the story, since the scale of his abilities doesn't fit the setting.
And another thing, something that really irked me about this update was him meeting alternate Discord. I get that you want to make your anon of great import, but there are ways to do this without overshadowing and taking the spotlight from other characters that we know and love. Putting Anon in a place where he could be a threat to Discord, I don't know, doesn't feel right to me, even if Anon is a child of the elder Gods or whatever.
To me, making an oc that can easily overpower 99% of the other characters really irritates me.
>>
>>28898936
And none of this is to insult you or insinuate you are a poor writer, you aren't. But I love when you focus on anon learning what it means to be a person and not a monster, but I dislike it when you focus on anon being violent or overpowering others.
It would be fine if Anon were powered down, and he fit the more peaceful setting he's in, or if you went for more locations like the carousel, where he had to fight off those adventurers while protecting starlight. I liked that part despite Starlight's existence. But if you gave Anon trials and other characters that match his utterly ridiculous power level, then it would cease to be true to the source material, and your story would become something else entirely.
Which could be done well, but is far less safe and comfortable than sticking with vanilla fanfiction.
So that's what I see is the main problem that anon and I to a lesser extent are having with your story.
That being said, I still greatly enjoy elements of your story, and yours was the first Dadonequus story I found and followed, before I ever found or heard of this thread.

Do what you want, and please don't take any of this personally, just putting my two cents in.
>>
>>28898108
I really enjoyed the Flim Flam arc, it was great seeing anon use all that he learned and all the tools given to him to save an alternate Equestria. It was funny and touching at times, and it still felt like MLP, or a twisted version of it. Not too dark or dire, and has a warm moral at the end.
it actually gave me an idea for a little 'father son outing' later on in my story. Much later on.

>>28898398
Aww, it was starting to get good
I will be patient.
>>
>>28896410
You're still here! I thought you died!

Also update later today, made some final decisions on the story, and I found the way forward, baby!

Don't know why called you guys 'baby' at the end but whatevs.
>>
>>28899005
What an amazing update Gumball!
>>
File: sunset inna panda.png (2MB, 1969x2407px) Image search: [Google]
sunset inna panda.png
2MB, 1969x2407px
>>28897076
>>Moon and Sun furry
>>Furry
It was then that Celestia and Luna at once broke free from the time stop, and not a moment later the mooning sun exposed her furry to the awe struck Eris.

PhD Anon stammered, having lost every last word in his head at the mighty fur presented
> BRING ON THE MERKINS!
Discord bellowed with joviality jiggling with grace from the jelly babies he was flinging about to mark the cunt tuft wig extravaganza.

The dict file on this computer lacks the word 'merkin' in it's database. Which in turn reminds me it's an uncommon word-- and THANK GOODNESS.

Put very simply, A merkin is a wig, except it doesn't go on your head. Don't think too hard about it.

>>28898108
>haven't we?
Yup, it's been a long crazy trip
>I still wonder what people thought of the Flim Flam arc as a whole.
Maybe analysis anon can roll thru and detail it. To me, it felt like a switch from a Sunday comic strip into a comic book. The gears shifted seamlessly, the classical escalation of action took hold then collapsed back into the 'quiet' daily life of Anon.

I said it before, but I can't see anything wrong if you decided to do another arc like that. Suddenly ADVENTURE is good, and somewhat like a spicy dish it's made getting back to the Sunday morning comic vibe's creamy deliciousness more present per the contrast.

>>28898321
>>Chrysalis holds in a cackle. Only smirking and doing a bow "Oh wise Princess Tiara, I couldn't have put it more eloquently if I tried"
Honest kek.
>>28898373
>"Real tough stuff, ok Nymous. Your turn to ask me I guess. And guess what?"
>>You cross your front legs, huff, and nod in confidence.
>"I choose dare"
pfft-wahaha, this won't end well for Anon.
>>28898398
>sorry guys..don't have it in me tonight. just a little drained and such
Not a thing, health comes first.
>>
>>28898108
I thought the Flim Flam arc was going to be shit, but I was pleasantly surprised and enjoyed it.
>>
>>28898108
I think that the flim flam arch had some high and lows, but thankfully it had more high points. Resolution wasn't that much of my liking but it was in tone with the character.

As for story archs... I'd have to say that the first time that Anon met Chrysalis has been my favorite point of the story so far, least well, you can guess which one
>>
>>28899314
Speaking of which...

Dadonequus 7 - A Parody and a Pretty Pink Pony

>The bass vibrates the ground as trumpets fill the air. The swooping and diving brass notes pull the strings of the crowd around you, leading them to dance and shout and chant for the twirling draconequus.
>You’ve never seen anything move like Discord before. It was mind blowing, how at one point he could jump out of a chimney covered in soot, the next, strolling out the door of a sizable home dressed to the nines. One second he was young again, dancing with a foal, the next wearing a gaudy dress pretending to belong in a group of mares. Just seeing him warp from place to place, singing about you, praising you, or alternatively...
>”And to see them, there’s simply no fee!-
>-We’ve got names, we’ve got shames, we’ve got monkeys!..”
>...or alternatively, speaking complete and utter nonsense.
>It seemed like Discord was having too much fun to actually focus on the lyrics all of the time.
>What looks to be a female mer-pony, transparent and arterial red swims by in the air, twirling around the litter.

>Be you.
>Be Anon.
>Be having the single greatest day of your life.
>Your mind is pretty much composed of colorful fireworks and your thoughts consist of the world ‘awesome’ on repeat.
>What have you ever done to deserve this?
>A sudden quick jab of shame appears, but you ignore it.
>Fluttershy is laying down next to you, blushing under her veil and decorative green headdress, trying to make herself as small as possible, while hiding amongst the red cushions and silky blankets of the litter.
>You had to admit, she looked very cute in the belly dancer outfit Discord summoned for her.
>And, somehow alluring...
>You quickly banish that thought from your mind.
>>
>>28900237
>She didn’t nearly like being the center of attention as much as you did.
>You’ve forgotten what it felt like to be a part of a huge performance, and have hundreds of smiling faces look up at you.
>Your face has been hurting from smiling at ponies so much.
>You’ve been desperately looking out into the crowds following you, trying to recognize ponies.
>So far, you know you saw Thunderlane, those three mares that fainted during the bunny stampede, Nurse Redheart, Lyra, and Carrot Top.
>The ponies were far more varied and diverse than they were on the show, which figures as the creators only had a few background ponies to pull from.
>All were generally pastel colored, with the exceptions of a few youth, who looked like they dyed their manes or coats either to be brighter or have designs.
>Is that…

>Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo are standing on top of some crates to the left!
>And oh, they’re cute!
>CUTE!
>Scootaloo is saying something while pointing at you.
>She seems rather confused.
>Sweetie Belle, however seems absolutely enthralled with what’s happening.
>Your eyes meet.
>As you two hold for a few seconds you think...
>What the hell.
>You smile and wink at Sweetie, you see her eyes widen and she quickly puts a hoof to her chest.
>You look away after she whispers something to Scootaloo.
>You’re just riding this high right now, you realized you had the opportunity to wink at Sweetie Goddamn Belle, so you did.

>That won’t bite you in the rear anytime soon.
>God fuckin’ damn, you can actually wink at a cartoon pony right in the middle of a parade thrown by a spirit of chaos in your honor. It’s just the little things that keep on hitting you.
>Yeah, your tail is wagging, you don’t care.
>Nothing could get you down after a day like this.
>>
>>28900244
>Suddenly, the chorus joins in and swells under Discord’s solo once more.
>”~To Anon~”
>The mass of glowing ethereal dancers disperses from the front of your view, and Sugarcube Corner appears, standing just higher than the top of the litter, looking for all intents and purposes, like an actual gingerbread house, complete with frosting and textured gingerbread.
>”~Prince Anon~”
>As the music swells and the voices prepare for the next line, the sense of anticipation and excitement rises within you, threatening to overtake your sensibilities.
>And then, the dam breaks, and all the energy and music rushes forth in a tidal wave of jubilance, as Discord cartwheels through the doors of Sugarcube Corner, along with several unrecognizable reptilian creatures.
>”~Prr-ince An-on! So amorous, Anon-y-mo~us…~
>”~Ol’ Dis-cord saw-was a sight, so-sad to see~
>”~And that good ponies is wh~y, he got ‘dolled up’ and dropped b~y~

>Before you follow along with the rest, the elephant suddenly reaches up and grabs both you and Fluttershy with its massive trunk, and deposits you on a carpet above it’s head.
>The carpet then begins to slide down the trunk which drops to a slope, guiding you and Fluttershy along a makeshift slide.
>Fluttershy ‘eeps’ the whole way, grabbing onto you with her two front legs and locks you in with her wings.
>Your smug face peeks out from the feathers however.
>The ponies surrounding you pick up the pace, chanting quickly now.
>”Even cabinet-makers,~
>”~you cooks, you bakers,~
>”~singers and painters come see!~
>”~Come see, lil’ Prince, An~on!~”
>You and Fluttershy slide into the center of Sugarcube corner as the marching band speeds the tempo to an insane pace and suddenly finishes in a grand flourish.
>>
>>28900251
>All is silent for a moment, as the ponies inside stare, then...

>Thunderous applause..
>Hooves stomp so much that one could mistake it for an earthquake.
>Whistles and cheers ring out from all around and outside.
>Fluttershy ‘eeps’ and hides under her emerald veil.
>You swear you are being moved along the ground by the force of the vibrations and noise.

>”Woohoo! Wow! That was amazing-no, that was super-splendiferous-spectacular-iffic!”
>A slightly shrill, bubbly, and ringing voice bursts out in utter joy.
>Suddenly, her exclamations stop, and casually comes,
>”...Alright, I guess you’re forgiven.”

>IT’S PINKIE.
>WHERE IS SHE-
>Sitting on a table by a window, the pink puffy ball of energy that was Pinkie Pie was casually glancing at Discord, who was still kneeling in a pose.
>It’s actually her!
>PINKIE.
>She jumps off the table and grins as Discord rises up.

>”Well, thank you, sorry for not stopping by, duty called, you know?”
>”Um... I already said you were forgiven, why are you ap-oh! Who-is-this?”
>Suddenly, pink fills your vision and your sense of smell, and your everything.
>No this wasn’t just pink…
>This was Pink.
>Soft forelegs pull you into a pony’s torso with surprising strength.
>You struggle to tilt your head up and out of the cotton candy smelling chest floof.
>Bright sky-blue eyes smile into yours.
>>
>>28900256
>Far off, the muffled and confused voice of Discord says,
>”I-well-er, didn’t you hear my song?”
>Pinkie gasps and pulls you closer.
>”I know who this is!”
>”Well, I should hope so-”
>Her hug becomes crushing.
>”This is the cutest widdle colt in all of Ponyville!”
>”...Er, yes I suppose-”
>Wow, it’s getting hard to breathe.
>”I mean, nothing against all the other colts here, I don’t mean to make them feel bad, but I know every colt in Ponyville, some in Canterlot and Fillydelphia and Manehatten and Appaloosa and Los Pegasus and Sleepy Vale, but this is the absolute cutest colt I have ever seen!”
>Pinkie turns her head to the side, and hugs you tighter.
>You realize she can’t see your face turn blue, and your heart begins to race.
>With every second without air, your regret for Discord putting so much effort into your features piles higher and higher.
>You shift your right foreleg against her warm and plush torso, waving it out for help.
>Suddenly, that familiar force grabs your atoms, time stops, and you snap forward in a flash of brilliance.
>You drop into the crook of a lion arm.
>”Wh-hey!”
>”Pinkie, please do not suffocate my son-”
>Pinkie gasps again, interrupting Discord.
>”Wait, he’s your son?”
>Discord growls.
>”Yes. Now if-”
>”But if he’s your son, how come he doesn’t have any animal parts?”
>”-you-because I…”
>Steam begins to rise from his nostrils, and then he rakes a talon down his features.
>Chuckling and thinly smiling, he continues.
>”Pinkie-he-he~ because I adopted him of course.”
>”Oh, he's the mystery friend you were sneaking around hinting at to everypony!”
>Discord’s eye twitches.
>Pinkie continues.
>”I really really should have guessed that, because I don’t think I’ve ever seen a girl draconequus, unless, you can like, swap animal parts around? Because then-”

>In a flash, Fluttershy recovers and throws her headdress over Pinkie.
>”Pinkie! Not in front of Anon!”
>Not even her veil can hide the beet red state of her face.
>>
>>28900237
Trash
>>
>>28900264
>Everyone-
>Everypony stands there, Pinkie not even trying to remove the headdress, for a few seconds before you decide to speak your mind.
“So yeah, she’s really not like you, huh Miss Fluttershy?”
>Chuckles and good-natured laughter fill the room.
>Your voice cracks as you speak, but-

>Pinkie gasps once more, and zips over to you, scaling up Discord like a cat climbing a tree. The headdress was left to float down to the ground before Fluttershy quickly leans forward and grabs it in her mouth.
>Even Discord seems shocked at how fast she moved.
>”He even sounds cute!”
>Her face was pressed right against your muzzle. You try to pull back, but she leans forward even more.
>Your mind is a complete blank.
>You expected Pinkie to act like, well, the Pinkie you knew from the show, but this was something else.
>This was.
>Certainly something else...

>A male voice clears itself behind you.
>”I don’t mean to interrupt, but erm, what exactly is happening in here?”
>That voice!
>You turn your head and see the tall, yellow form of Mr. Cake, standing in the doorway of the kitchen, looking rather confu-

>A big, soft pressure quickly pushes on your cheek, holding for a second, then retracting with an audible…
>Smooch.

>Did…
>Did Pinkie just give you a kiss on the cheek?

>A blush rushes to the area.

>T-that was…

p-p-PONYYYY K-KISSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU PURE AND CHASTE!!!![/spoiler}
>You whip your head back to gape at Pinkie.
>She was leaning against Discord’s chest, still hanging onto him like a palm tree.

>”Aww! I couldn’t resist! You look so cute when you’re confused!”

>>
>>28900269
ree

>>28900276
Oh shit, you're right, I fucked up the spoiler tag there...

>You open and close your mouth a few times.
>Your first Pony Kissu.
>Just given to you like that.
>For free even.
>Say something.

“W-well, you’re certainly a personality and a half.”
>Pinkie giggles.
>”You talk super smart for a colt!”
>WAIT.
>SHIT.
>DON’T SAY THAT.
>One of Discord’s claws finds its way to gently poke into your side.
>SORRY.
>Note to yourself, avoid Pinkie until you are settled in your role.

>Discord picks Pinkie up by her tail and deposits her on the floor.
>”Down. Now then, as for your earlier question Mr. Cake… My son, Fluttershy and I just came back from a picnic, and were looking to -calmly- purchase one of your pastries when we were assaulted by your employee here-”
>”Hey! That’s just not true, I’m a part owner now!”
>”-And as such, I demand recompense.”

>You let out an involuntary slight snicker at how she seized on the wrong accusation.
>Pinkie tilts her head up at you and winks.
>Wait, did she do that on purpose?
>You decide to stop thinking about this right now.

>Mr. Cake looks rather unsure about everything you notice.
>”Oh, c’mon Mr. Cake, look at Anon, he’s sooo cute!”
>Fluttershy rises, and looks like she’s going to say something to Pinkie, then turns to Discord.
>”Discord…”
>>
>>28900286
Fucked up the spoiler tag, Gumball, more like Dumball.

>He shrugs you up along with his arms.
>”Oh, bish-bash-bosh, I’m only joking around.”
>Mr. Cake visibly relaxes, and lets out a sigh.
>”I sort of figured, you know, from the marching band that was outside a second ago… Heh, you sure got me…”
>”What’s going on out here?”
>Mrs. Cake comes out of the kitchen to stand next to her much taller husband.
>Mr. Cake seems like a pretty nervous guy, it might be due to Discord’s presence, but he still seems generally unsure of himself. With a lankier body than you remember from the show, he doesn’t strike a particularly intimidating silhouette, regardless of his massive jaw line.
>That thing could cut glass, goddamn.
>Then again, your recollection of the series isn’t exact, it’s been years since you saw the thing after all.
>Mrs. Cake, however, looks rather stern and confident, her short stature, maternal figure and slight chub not working against her in any way.
>She glances at you, and narrows her eyes at Discord.
>”And Discord, what do you think you’re doing holding the poor dearie up in the air like that?”
>And she isn’t in the best of moods right now.
>”Well honey, that’s Dis-”

>Pinkie zips forward.
>”That’s Anon! Discord’s new son! He found him in that post-apocalyptic Equestria I told you about!”

>”N-new son?!”
>Mrs. Cake’s eyes bug out of her head, while Mr. Cake rubs the back of his neck.
>It’s still weird to see a pony move like that.
>Also, post-apocalyptic Equestria?
>Where did she get that?
>>
>>28900293
>Discord hugs you to his chest like a squeaky toy and proudly nods.
>”All true, except for the post-apocalyptic part. If you heard my one-hundred percent original song that I completely improvised a few minutes ago, you would have known that... I found him on the streets and gave him a home, isn’t that right Anon?”
>He curves his neck down and puts his head next to yours, smiling at you.
>Time for your part.
“That’s right! He’s my dad now!”
>You give a winning smile to Mrs. Cake, but when you open your eyes, she looks even more worried.

>”Er, Discord, dearie… Raising a foal is a lot of work and responsibility… And you, well-”
>”Yes?”
>Discord sounds unamused, raising an eyebrow at her.
>”I mean, we have so many nice homes for foals here don’t you think Anon would be better off, er-”
>Oh shit.
>A wave of fear rises within you, quickly followed by one of rage.
>You can’t fuck this up for Discord.
>She can’t fuck this up for you.

“No!”
>Mrs. Cake blinks and recoils.
>You wince.
>Perhaps that was a bit strong, even Discord jolted.
>You roll with the wince, and shrink into yourself.
“Um, it’s just… I’d rather I not go to an orphanage.”

>At this, Fluttershy, still wearing the outfit, walks up alongside Discord.
>”It’s alright Anon, you don’t have to go if you don’t want to.”
>She walks forward and more quietly continues to Mrs. Cake.
>”Anon had an, incident, involving a home for foals once, he’d rather not talk about it.”
>...You could still hear her, if barely.
>>
>>28900297
>Mrs. Cake tuts and winces up at you.
>”Oh, well alright then, I sup- I’m sorry but... Fluttershy dearie, what in the wide world are you wearing?”
>You can see the side of her face peeking out from the headdress, and you can see her turn a strong shade of crimson.
>She shrinks down under her headdress, and mutters.
>”Um… it’s a costume… from the… parade…”

Pinkie hops up to her, and throws a foreleg around her haunches.
>”Well it looks -really- good on you Fluttershy!”
>You can’t see her grin from where you are being held up behind them, but you can hear it in her voice.

>You just noticed that the inside of Sugarcube corner was PACKED, and all of the ponies were staring at you.
>A rather slim and feminine looking young lilac mare with a cut pink mane is looking at you while sipping on a milkshake.
>You cautiously raise your hoof to wave at her.
>She smirks and winks at you, and you shakily smile back.

>This is weird, your old life was nothing like this.
>Very weird.

>Discord walks past the group, gently placing you down on the ground in front of the display case like a cat.
>You turn your head past the group now to your left, and look up at Discord.
>”Go ahead and pick out something you would like.”
>Mrs. Cake turns to Discord, and you turn and look up at all the sweets.
>”Well, I was about to say, Discord, you know Princess Celestia won’t allow you to raise a colt without any supervision, right? You would have to have a social worker I would think.”
>”Oh, of course I already thought of that, remember, I’ve known her far longer than any of you have. And, I have a few ideas for how that will turn out…”
>>
>>28900306
>Well you aren’t just going to ignore them completely, so you turn an ear to eavesdrop.
>As you survey the different treats in front of you, you begin to wonder what you would even order.
>To be honest, you never really had treats besides the time that a teacher would bring doughnuts to class.
>A small amount of excitement wells up within you at the prospect of having whatever you want.
>”... Besides, there really isn’t any point in worrying about that, I should think taking care of Anon would be more important for now, hmm?”
>There are doughnuts, what look like doughnuts made out of cake, different kinds of cake, a cake that looks more like sandwich bread than actual cake, that’s just slices of fruit and cream inside a cake bowl, chocolate cakes and vanilla cakes, cakes of all different colors and different ingredients mixed into layers.
>There’s even some sort of cake featuring something called ‘mousse’.
>You hear Mr. Cake speak up.
>”That’s actually a very good way to look at things.”
>You mentally agree, Discord is acting very mature right now, or at least trying to.
>To be fair, you haven’t known him that long, so you are unsure.

>You are also unsure how to pronounce ‘mousse’, but you would guess it’s foreign.
>You are actually curious about it.
>You really don’t know much about desserts to say, but apparently there is a lot of variations for relatively simple themes.
>You turn to the next section.
>Filled to the brim with cupcakes.
>Every time you had cupcakes, you got sick after. Without fail.
>Best not tell Pinkie about that.
>Next.

>”Thank you, besides, this may come as a surprise, but I’m not really one to sit down and plan things out.”
>The chuckles of the group and the ponies eavesdropping hide your own snicker.
>While you still had no idea of his end goal, you had an idea of how scheming he could really be.
>>
>>28900312
>Ah, different kinds of bread and rolls and muffins.
>Hey, a scone, you liked those last time you checked.
>The one on the top shelf looks like it has a bit too much sugar on top.
>Too much sugar always made you feel a bit sick after eating, and made your mouth all ‘clacky’ and sticky.
>Just a simple blueberry scone ought to do.
>You turn back to Discord, but impact your face with a mass of soft pink.
>Pinkie is sitting there on the ground next to you.
>You recoil and look up at her in mild shock.
>She just giggles.
>”So, you figure out what you want yet? Feel free to choose anything you want!”

>Your eyes instinctively flicker down to her-
>No!
>You mentally slap yourself.
>First Fluttershy, now Pinkie?
>Where the hell were these instincts coming from?
>You turn back to the display shelf, pretending to eye for anything else.
>You would have to bring this up with Discord.
>You were never a lustful person by any stretch of the imagination.

>It still sticks in your mind like a fresh wine stain.
Pinkie is THICC
>You bite the inside of your cheek in frustration.
THIIICCCCCC
>Focus on sweets Anon, take your mind off it...

>You point at the plain blueberry scone in front of you, and turn back to Pinkie.
“I’d like this one.”
>Pinkie blinks in surprise.
>”You want a scone? But scones are boring, it doesn’t even have any icing or extra sugar on it, don’t you want that one?”
>She points back up at the scone with extra sugar crumbles on top.
>Your muzzle crinkles a bit instinctively.
“No thanks, just that one. I don’t need much…”
>Pinkie gets up in the middle of your sentence and walks over to Discord, tugging on his arm until he looks down at her.
>You her her furiously whisper.
>”I think your son is broken, he just wants a scone. I’ve never met a foal who just wants a scone before. What do I do?"
>>
>>28900320
>Shit did you fuck up?
>No, she must be exaggerating, you’ve met kids at schools who liked plain foods.
>Well, actually it was just a handful out of several hundred, but…
>I mean, that was just you, right? That was unusual even for humans, that wouldn’t be suspicious, just a quirk on your end…
>Were you over thinking this?

>Discord looks between both you and Pinkie while raising an eyebrow.
>You could tell from his expression that he really, really doesn’t care.
>”Well, then let him have what he wants. Now, then… I do have an appointment today with our resident purple princess to hash these sort of things out…”

>Pinkie looks back at you over her flank and blinks at you.
>You make a point to look her in the eyes…

>She quickly hops over the counter and removes a scone from the plate, depositing it on a dish waiting on your left.
>You blink. The amount of air she got on that leap was seriously impressive, she cleared her own height.
>As you rear up and carefully take the plate in your mouth, you wonder if that was normal for ponies, or if it was just her being Pinkie.
>A mass of pink bounds over the counter and lands beside you.
>”C’mon, I’ll take you to the table where me and by best friends usually sit at. Oh! That reminds me!”
>She rolls in front of you and puts a pink hoof on your chest.
>Giving you a positively glowing smile, she asks,
>”Would you like to be friends with me?”
>>
>>28900324
>Pinkie Pie asking you if you want to be friends?
>Boundless excitement.
>You want to yell ‘yes,’ but…
>You have a plate in your mouth.
>You motion your eyes down to it and she moves her hoof up and gently takes it from you.
”That’s better, sorry...”
>She rises back up to a standing position, still balancing the plate on a hoof.
>You calm yourself.
>Play the role.
“Um, thanks, but I just met you…”
>Pinkie looks taken aback for a split second before resuming her smile and the journey to the table.
>You follow.
>”Oh, but before anypony is friends with anypony they’re strangers. Nopony should be afraid of having a new friend! Did Discord tell you anything about me?”
>You blink.
“He said you were very friendly…”
>”Exactly! I try to be friends with anypony, and I’d love to be friends with you! It wouldn’t make any sense otherwise.”
>You chuckle.
>You don’t know about that last part, but you can’t fake being skeptical any longer.
“Yeah, I’d like to be friends with you too!”
>”Great! I’m really glad you said yes… You know, I have a secret sense?”
>You blink as the two of you turn toward a table on the left by a window.
>What a shift in topic.
“Um, what are you talking about?”
>”Hold on, I’ll tie it all together, just wait a sec... I have a secret sense, I call it my Pinkie Sense, it helps me know things. I twitch in different ways, or I get different weirdnesses, and I figured out what different combinations mean...”
“...Right? Ok.”
>You have to sound skeptical here, even if you know about it already.
>So the Pinkie Sense was real, eh?
>Huh, you half expected that to be one of the things the show made up.
>>
>>28900328
>”And right before I met one of my best friends, I got a ~weird~ combination of twitches. I was so shocked I let out a huge gasp and ran off…”
>Ok, does this mean she’s talking about when she met Twilight?
>Of course you remember Pinkie’s introduction in the show, pretty much anyone who saw it would.
>”I thought it meant that I should just try really hard to make her my friend, but when I met other ponies and griffins who needed a friend just as bad, I didn’t get it. I only figured out much later what it really meant…”
>How is she walking smoothly on three hooves?
>She slides the plate onto the table and pulls out a chair for you.
>You hop up and she pushes you in slightly.
>You feel a foreleg drape around you, pull you in, and your vision is once again blocked by a large pink chest fluff.
>God, you can smell her.
>Jesus, this is the third time a mare has done this to you, and you’ve only been in Equestria proper for a few hours.
>At this point, you're sure this isn't lewd, but that doesn't stop you from reacting.

>She pulls back before you get too flustered.
>”It meant that that pony was extra-super-duper special. Like super big destiny type special. When I first saw you, It happened to me again.”

>Wait what?
>You look up at her as her smile becomes a bit less giddy, and more gentle.
>”The exact combination is a numb left hind-hoof, followed by my front frogs twitching three times, a mild sense of existential panic, finished with a giddy stomach if you were curious. Anyways! What I was saying was, I’m sure you’re gonna do super big things here- in Equestria I mean- and I imagine you’ve been through a lot. Maybe ponies have been mean to you, or maybe ponies forgot about you, maybe even somepony important to you.”

>Ignoring the Pinkie sense, what she says hits you in the stomach.
>You push back memories as you focus on her eyes.
>Still, a hollow anger rises in you regardless.

>A pink hoof rises up and tussles your mane.
>>
>>28900339
>”But I won’t forget about you. Ever. I don’t forget anypony. So, now that we’re friends, I want you to know that if you’re feeling blue, or worried or scared or mad, you can come talk to Auntie Pinkie about it, okie dokie?”

>Auntie Pinkie?
>You look deep into her eyes, and study her face.
>It’s very cute and attractive in an alien way, but that isn’t what you are looking for.
>Deception.
>There’s no way someone would just accept you instantly and want to care for you.
>Nobody ever wanted you before.
>Ever.
>Well fuck, it was Pinkie Pie but…
>All your instincts have you on high alert.
>But it was Pinkie Pie...
>Even if she wasn’t up to something, she was probably just acting nice to be nice.
>No one ever complimented your looks before.
>If you were cute, at least one person would have wanted yo-

>No!
>You mentally slap yourself.
>Discord changed your face.
>Speaking of Discord...
>Is it just because they know Discord that they are acting nice to you?

>Everyone forgets you.
>They all dropped you in the end.
>Pinkie’s smile begins to be strained.

>You realize you were nearly glaring at her.
>Your eyes were watering.
>You can’t go around like this, Discord needs you to behave.
>Besides, it’s Pinkie Pie for heaven’s sakes.
>What is wrong with you?
>You let out a sigh, and a gentle smile.
“Ok.”
>She quickly snatches you up in a hug.
>”Great!”
>>
>>28900348
>This is sickening you.
>The hollowness and anger is back.
>Your ol’ pal self loathing is back.
>Why is it back?
>Why now? You had a job to do!
>You tuck your face into her shoulder and breathe through your mouth.
>You left Earth goddamn it.
>You were in the land of your dreams!
>Pinkie was just trying to comfort you and tell you she accepts you, and it all starts to come back.
>That one night where you laid awake, and realized this was real...
>You were right, this was no escape, no idle heaven.
>Just an opportunity to better yourself.
>You know one thing for certain though.

>You couldn’t just sit through emotional torment, and let yourself be dragged down. Not again. This time, you were going to change things.
>This time, you would be your own master.
>And it starts now.
>You pull back from the hug, and wipe your eyes with a foreleg.

>”Oh, it’s okay…”
>Pinkie strokes your back with her leg.

>Stop this pathetic display.
“Thanks, um, could I have something to drink with my scone?”
>Pinkie blinks.
>”Uh, sure, would you like some milk? Or maybe-”
“Yeah, could I have some?”
>She nods decisively.
>”Milk? Got it. Regular, or?”
“Just regular.”
>”Okie dokie lokie!”
>As she bounds off towards the counter, you call out,
“Thank you!”
>”No problem-o!”
>You slightly narrow your eyes at the scone.

>You were beyond sick and tired of this. This time, you had allies, you had Discord, you had Fluttershy, and now you had Pinkie.
>This time, the depression wouldn’t win.
>You can see now, sitting here, how it weeded into and slithered into your mind, and made you hate yourself and all the muck that surrounded you.
>And sure, some might say you had a damn good reason to be depressed, but not now.
>Not here, here you should be in control.
>You passionately bite into the the scone, and decisively chew.
>That’s a dang good scone.
>Here, you would be in control.
>...It’s actually getting hard to be angry with how good this scone is.
>>
>>28900354

>Ponies probably eavesdropped on that whole thing.
>They were probably staring at you right now.
>You stop chewing and look up and around you.
>Three ponies quickly turned their heads.

>Damn it.
>You fuck up, look at what you did.
>Now those ponies are going to go around talking about what they saw.
>You weren’t a wallflower anymore, now you were center stage.
>You can’t break character in the middle of a scene, this is beyond basic level stuff!
>Discord wanted you to get along with ponies, and what do you do? You glare at the friendliest one.
>Get your head in the game.

>You close your eyes and center yourself.
>You can be in control.
>You raise your chest up, take a deep and smooth breath of air through your nose.
>You can smell all the different ponies in the room, not animalistic, but very different than humans.
>You can smell the different pastries, and you detect a strong hint of cheese nearby.
>You chew, and take in the simultaneously crumbly and smooth and sweet textures of the scone.
>You swallow.
>You tilt your ears, and focus on the sounds of ponies talking around you.
>Before you know it, the momentary emotional anguish is gone...
>You hear the sounds of a person walking towards you on the left.
>Pinkie
>You clean the inside of your mouth quickly so you can thank her for everything.

>Wait, Pinkie is a pony.
>Ponies aren’t persons, persons walk on two legs.
>Then who?..
>A glass is set on the table.
>You open your eyes.

>Oh that isn't ideal.

>Your vision isn’t filled with the view of a pink pony.

>But a dragon, your size.

>Of purple and green.

>”Hey, Anon, right?”

End of Chapter 7
>>
HOLY SHIT GUMBALL UPDATED
>>
>>28900364

And that concludes chapter 7, feedback is always appreciated! ANd by always appreciated, I mean I will have it even if I have to peel it out from your cold dead ha-
Hopefully the characterization in this chapter was better, and hopefully Pinkie didn't come across too strong or cartoonish. I wanted her to retain most of her 'Pinkie-ness' for my story.
Another of our main characters has appeared on stage, with a bigger one threatening to jump on ahead of script at any moment. Will Anon deal with Twilight smoothly and easily? Will he run and hide? Will a humorous coincidence happen that will prevent them from meeting? Who can tell besides me?
Author's note: When Pinkie is described as 'THICC' this is not to say she is fat or even chubby, simply thick bodied with lots of curves. I realize now I didn't do the best job describing her beyond a joke, but then again, Anon is trying really hard not to think about these sort of things.

Type words at me plz, I'm lonely.
>>
File: 1458263615865.jpg (33KB, 474x348px) Image search: [Google]
1458263615865.jpg
33KB, 474x348px
>>28900401
Holy fucking shit, stop fucking shitposting and UPDATE GODDAMNIT! WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR MONTHS AND YOU KEEP GIVING US SHIT!
>>
File: Youhavemyattention.gif (858KB, 432x204px) Image search: [Google]
Youhavemyattention.gif
858KB, 432x204px
>>28898975
Thank you a million times Gummy!
>>28895859
You too Sunny
>>28895644
As Well as the Anon that started it all

I do understand the fact that Anon is really overpowered, but that is what I originally had in mind. An overpowered Anon with nothing BUT powers. I made this story knowing that people wouldn't like the imbalanced settings Anon is put in. It's natural to dislike it if you can't get past the fact that Anon is too overpowered. I made this story because I WANTED to see an overpowered Anon in Equestria. Maybe no one thought it up because it seemed like a crappy premise, but I really wanted it. And I wanted to see what would happen if someone were to do a story like that. So why not do it myself?

So case in point, he's keeping the scale of near infinite potential on his radar. Because balance isn't fun, imbalance is fun! And risky too! And I wanna take that risk because it will be worth it in the end

>>28900364
Beautiful. long, but beautiful amount of green.
>>
I'll forever find hillarious that making Anon to pass as a prince is a common thing in this thread and every time Anon loves the attention and feeling of royalty.

Meanwhile, the only dude who is actually a prince is PhD and he has fucking hated all that bluff since day 1
>>
>>28900464
I've changed my mind, I love you Ben, you aren't a bully at all, just misunderstood.

>>28900477
Alrighty, as long as it's intentional. And thanks as well.

>>28900540
Actually, has anyone else done that besides me and Erf?
>>
>>28900661
I think Alberto did a similar thing. It is just that I find funny that PhD while being an actual prince, has never gone through that kind of stuff and actually quite hates to be the center of attention.
>>
>>28900661
I won't love you until you actually update for once, you unproductive wad of gum.
>>
>>28900339
I did like your Pinke, she felt energetic and friendly. I enjoyed the Mrs and Mr Cake thingy. What I did find more promising though was that how every filly finds Anon cute and how he's getting these sexual thoughts
>>
>>28900915
I wouldn't have it any other way.

>>28900916
REEEEEE I EXTEND AN OLIVE BEANCH TO YOU AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME?

>>28901262
Thank you! And as for the second part of your comment, I do have some fun and funny stuff planned. But let's see if it makes it into the story. MN

Also some of these captcha are just weird, like there was a store front one, and one of the ones I had to select was a gaping square hole of darkness in the side of a building with a worn down sign above. The hell?
>>
>>28900915
>Every Anon does the prince part with extravagant outfits and over the top stuff
>PhD just has a shirt and a tie and his first and largest public appereance was a little speech to speak good about Discord
Gumball just said said it! PhD confirmed for best Anon
>>
What the fuck was up with Anon's lust?
>>
>>28901567
I didn't say that at all! You've got it all wrong!
You're the best Anon ;)

>>28902131
We'll find out when Anon asks Discord about it.
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 395x396px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 395x396px
>>28885386
>"you do understand what I'm talkin' about don't you?"
>"No"
>"good, good"
???
>>
One can just imagine what kind of stress Filthy Rich will have when Anon and DT are full teenagers. Maybe he will hire a professional cockblocker in order to keep his little angel pure
>>
Updating in some minutes gals
>>
>>28902739
Your time is up, where's the update
>>
>>28902800
I was writing only 1k but that 1k became 2k and that 2k was now 3k
So have a 4k update

>So this is why Fluttershy was attempting to… make the seal to let them pass. And when you thought Fluttershy was a magician trying to get pass some sort of… normal seal and not a mammal
“So… is nopony going to face this seal? Can’t you do anything about it, Miss Fluttershy?”
>Fluttershy was having a drink of the magic potion although it being for lasting over an hour. Must be a drink for… you don’t know, relax her?
>”I’ve tried my best. Intimidating the seal, threatening the seal, convincing the seal into letting us in… nothing of that worked.” She took a quick sip from the potion. “And there is no other entrance to the tower, unless you teleport us there, but Discord has this anti-magic barrier around these towers so we can’t enter it by that way”
>You scratched your head while thinking of something. Maybe you can talk with the seal? Do cute pony things around him to let you and everyone else pass? Hm… time to think again
>Sweetie Belle stepped closer to Fluttershy and glared to her in confusion
>”Wasn’t Anon immune to Discord’s chaos? Couldn’t that mean he is also immune to the barrier? That way he could teleport us into the tower without having to deal with the big seal, don’t you think?” She squeaked at the last word
>Uhh forget about thinking for something, she had a point. You didn’t thought of that, the seal made you forget about that probability
>Must be that you were thinking the seal would look rad in some black t-shirt with some words in the back, also him riding a motorcycle… man you have the… /sealiest/ ideas
>God damnit, you were giggling to that that you needed to look at the ground and make sure nobody was seeing you laugh and question it
>Fluttershy looked to Sweetie Belle and then to you. She saved her potion in her saddlebags and speaks
>>
>>28902972

>”I don’t know how I let that flew through my mind…” Her eyes were on you now. “Kid, you know what to do”
“Pfft… sealiest…” You whispered to you and tried not to crack up
>”Kid?” She noticed you were paying not attention and she used her hoof to poke you slightly
>Quickly before they notice you were laughing from the dumbest of puns you go all serious and look at Fluttershy while doing a cute salute with your right hoof
“Aye, aye! No problem everypony! I shall help in-“
>Your words of support were interrupted by the grab of some colossal hands
“Eek!”
>”Anon!” Sweetie Belle cried out as the seal went directly to where you were and grabbed you with only one fucking hand
>The fucking seal laughed at everyone. Pinkamena and Fluttershy quickly stayed in offensive mode as the seal had control over you. The group of ponies didn’t know what to do, all they could do was to watch. Or maybe someone could think of something and GET YOU OFF FROM THIS BEAST
>”OAW, FOOLISH PONIES! You think I’m gonna let you all enter? Master Discord gave me this job and I won’t fail on him! OAW, OAW!” He flexed his left arm, showing muscles and veins… this guy seems real business, disgusting business. Guy smells like a sailor that hasn’t taken a shower in decades. “And this kid? OAW! Problem! Problem and problems for Master Discord! He shall be delivered to him! OAW!”
>Oh nooo, whatever you could do. The seal was gonna send you to your father!
>…Did this seal know that you were Discord’s son or didn’t? Maybe you teleported in the wrong tower somehow and this guy really didn’t know about you. You can only hope he doesn’t hurt your tiny cute pony body
>Still though… how you teleported the whole group here is beyond your mind, your tiny pony mind
>And the human mind too
>>
>>28902982

>Whatever, you aren’t going to stay still and not try to escape, at least you’ll try to convince him
“Excuse me, mister seal… but can you let me go, like, please? Pretty please?” You looked at the seal with pleading eyes and doing a tiny gesture with your lower lip
>”OAW, NO!”
>Well you tried, it was worth a try. Time for the bites
“Let me gooooooo!” You bite harder his arm, or what you think is harder for pony standars. But the muscles of the seal made it impossible for him to flinch
>You tried struggling but it was no use, the arms of the seal were ripped as fuck. Only thing you can thing is…
>You need to teleport with the seal to somewhere else and teleport back here, that if your nose let you… you really don’t have a count on how many times you can teleport to some spot, back in the training you did well, all the problem you find is that your nose itches for the amount of teleporting you do
>Short answer, you’ll probably get flu
>But whatever, time to do something you saw in TV a shit ton of time ago
>You look at Sweetie Belle, Pinkamena, Fluttershy and the rest of the group with a solid smile in your face
>They notice your smile and everyone wonders why you would smile in a crucial moment like this
>Pinkamena is the first pony in the group to talk
>”What is it, Anon? You have a plan or something?”
>You nod. Here we go
“Listen, there is not much time to explain, but I can think of a way to escape”
>The seal, listening to your words made the grip a bit tight so you wouldn’t talk, making you yelp from it
>”OAW, DON’T TALK!”
>Jeez stupid seal, if only you were ripped as him…
>Sweetie Belle quickly realized what you were about to do and almost jumped towards the seal, but was stopped by Fluttershy’s hoof
>”Wait! I know what you’re planning to do! Anon, don’t!”
>>
>>28902989

>The group of ponies didn’t know what you were about to do, but Pinkamena realized now what you were planning, quite late. Too late for stopping you
“Goodbye… friends”
>The actual conversation made the seal a bit confused, enough to leave some space for you to set free a hoof and bring the feather that you were saving... somewhere in your, fur? Hell, you don’t want to question it
>Everyone gasp at the sight of you trying to sneeze and teleport you to somewhere else. It was a risk with a big seal like this that could wreck you at anytime, but probably, just probably; you could escape in one piece
“Aaa…”
>”OAW! DON’T YOU-“ The seal said with anger in its voice
>”ANON!” The two mares and Sweetie Belle yelled
>But it was too late, you were already thinking for a place to teleport. The only place in mind you know… but you didn’t know how far it was
>Were your teleport powers infinite in this place? Could you teleport to anywhere you wished? Time to find out…
“Tchuuuuu!”
>The seal and you appear in mid air, enough for him to try to fly as if it was holding onto something, but falling for the gravity
>And you? You fall too. You don’t know where you would fall… but it didn’t take so long, maybe five seconds? The point is that you fell on a beach, on the comfy sand made of… sugar?
>Right, Discord’s kingdom is random as shit, you even were here as Discord sang his daddy song or something
>”OAW, OAW! My home!” The seal said from near the sea of… what was it, something orange? Juice? Probably… orange juice? You can’t think of any other falvor, so you need to taste the “water” out of curiosity
>You lower your head at sea level and put your head there for a bit, getting some of it in your mouth. Was it dangerous, probably. But you were curious of what it actually was
>You drink it… it tasted like that drink back in Earth… Fanta? Yeah… that, orange fanta.
>>
>>28903000

>…
>Was he really doing the “Fanta Sea” pun? For you, really? Whoa, you’ll give him points for that
>But not as glorious as your seal silly pun
>Ah… you still chuckle from it
>You look at the seal that was looking at the sea with wonder and awe
“I’m sorry for the suddenly teleport, had to get off from your grip and the sneeze teleportation was my only solution”
>You were thinking of the beach too because of the seal. It wasn’t a coincidence, you could have teleported to so many places, but you choose the sea because it was the only related thing it came to your mind, you didn’t had a plan. Besides, if you teleported to, let’s say, the forest… the seal would have done something to you in a defensive way. Probably. Or just maybe
>”You…” The seal was looking at you… oh rayos!
>You cover your head as expecting the seal to hit you or something… but he doesn’t. He just… pets your head?
>”Thank you… I haven’t seen home in a while. I don’t care if Discord changed it, I’ll be sure to go and get back in my nature… it’s been a long time”
>The seal now was getting nostalgic, great. What you needed, a ripped as fuck seal that felt nostalgic about home
“Isn’t he going to get mad? He placed you there to defend that tower, didn’t he?”
>”Oaw!” The seal nodded. “But my contract said that I was free if I was near the sea! Lucky me that you got me here! Oaw!” The seal puts on some sunglasses. “OAW! Now I can lift some sharks and teach them some lections!”
>Pfft, yeah, whatever. Such a silly contract from a silly god of chaos
“Anyway… I got to get back to the rest of the group. Anything you have to say for me?”
>”Oaw!” The seal shakes his head. “I don’t even know you, kid!”
“…Far enough”
>>
>>28903004

>The seal bids his farewell to you and proceeds to jump into the water, looking majestic as fuck as he dives into the water… almost made you reminder of a movie with how the sun was setting as the seal jumped in… the sun and the stars around it, fucking random sky yo. The seal finally entered the water, creating a big ass wave that suddenly go into… OH MIER-
“AAAAAAAaaaaaaaaasfdfdffhgghhh!”
>The orange flavored wave hit you hard in your face, hard enough to almost make you go dizzy from it or even knock you out. It was so sweet, even the sand… or rather the sugar was in your fur and mouth too
“Agh… so… sweeter… diabetes… attack!”
>You take a sigh and laugh for a while as you rest your belly on the beach… you really need vacations. And as comfy as it was, you need to go back or else the ponies will get worried about you
>Not that you really care, you have a mission for your boss, father, god or whatever… this is your job anyway
>…Sometimes you forget why you accepted that contract. Was it really necessary? He haven’t paid you yet, you need to remind him of that
>For now, you gonna get out of this sugary beach
>You take the feather… that was soaked on sugar and… more sugar. It wasn’t doing a good work as you try to tickle your nose, so you stick it inside and get a fast reaction sneeze
“ATCHU!”
>Well that was fast… and the sugar hurt in someway
>You teleported on top of… ugh, it had to be Cheerilee, of course it was her. She was the last of the group in formation, they were going to do something… were they going to retreat or enter the tower you didn’t know, but as soon as Cheerilee spotted you she quickly made you lose your balance and you fall into the ground
“Ummf!”
>Startled or not, that was rude from her
>>
>>28903015

>The rest of the group, including the two leaders and Sweetie Belle quickly see you appearing from nowhere, so does the rest of the group. They go near you, worried of course and what not
>”Anon! Are you alright?”
>Pinkamena helped you to get up, she seemed to be worried about you. But, as soon as you get up from the ground you were tackled by Sweetie Belle from a hug that could knock out anyone… but not you
>”OH ANON! I WAS SO WORRIED!” She was… nuzzling on your cheek despite you being all soaked and covered in sugar, it was… so cute. “Oh, uhmm… by I… I mean “we”! We were so worried!” She corrected herself but didn’t stop the nuzzling… GOD SHE WAS SO SOFT
“Ahm… eheh… I’m Anon”
>ASDFGFHGF
“I MEAN, I’M BACK! GLAD TO SEE YOU TOO!”
>…You really are a very special kind of Mexican, aren’t you
“I mean, to see you all! Specially you! I mean all! I mean- aaaaaa…” Now you were the one to blush
>Some ponies in the group saw it adorable the hug between Sweetie Belle and you, but now you were dying from embarrassment
>Some seconds after seeing that you were all okay and no damage was done except that your mane and fur was soaked in candies, Pinkamena and Fluttershy changed from emotions
>”Anon! That was so irresponsible from your part! Don’t you know that your actions have consequences!? What if the seal could have the chance to hurt you? Being immune to chaos doesn’t mean you’re immune to physical damage!” You were quickly scolded by Fluttershy. “Now, I’m not your mother or any related of your family but even if we lost you, don’t you think we would blame ourselves for that!?”
>Even with the hug that Sweetie Belle gave you, you felt guilty. You looked down and slowly nodded to her
>From the group, a mint colored unicorn chuckled slightly
>”Well you sure look like her mother”
>Goddamnit Lyra
>Fluttershy glared at Lyra, her cheeks were blushing and her eyes filled with anger
>>
>>28902685
His 'little angel' would catch on quick and storm into his study demanding he stop blue beaning her.
>>
>>28903020

>”This is the kind of danger I don’t want you kids in… Fluttershy’s right. You need to think before acting, acts like that lead you to disorientation, in other cases, you are alone and nopony is at your side. You two are going back to the town and is an order”
“But!” Sweetie Belle stopped her snuggles to discuss along with you, well, if “discussing” was just saying a but
>”No buts. You already managed to scare your marefriend over there. So no more adventure in this mission for you two.” Pinkamena words were… piercing and really commanding. God she really reminds you of some of the Mexican soldiers back in Earth, well, not that strict
>…Also
“What’s a marefriend?” You tilt your tiny head and glare at her, waiting for an answer
>Sweetie Belle starts blushing a bit, she was… still close to you, managing to get you some blush on your face too
>You were expecting the answer from Pinkamena, but Sweetie Belle seems to be the one to answer first
>”Is… a type of… very, very special somepony… you know? Like… how much you like your mother or father? Like that kind of affection, that of a brother…”
>Marefriend… special somepony… there are some words in there that you have heard before… where…. Where…
>Huh, beats you
“Well… I can work with that, I think I’ve heard it before but… can’t remember it”
>”Oh… right… amnesia” Sweetie Belle ears dropped as she remembered your ‘amnesia’
>Pinkamena cough on her hoof to call both your attention, Sweetie Belle stopped her snuggles and what no, making you say ‘aww’ slightly. You really were enjoying that
>”Well? Are you two going to obey me or what?” She was tapping her left hind hoof, waiting for you to teleport sneeze back in town
>>
>>28903036

>Well… you didn’t had this in mind. Maybe you can leave Sweetie Belle and teleport somewhere hear and try to find Discord and tell him about them, but maybe he already knows
“Yes ma’am…”
>You grab your feather that… well, now it was useless
“Does anypony have any feather? Uhm… mine is broken”
>Everyone in the group of ponies were talking with each other, trying to see who had at least something to make you sneeze, but the one who actually makes the step to give you a feather… was surprisingly Cheerilee
>”Why, of course I have a feather.” She shows you the feather… it was the feather you had when you teleported with her… oh man, she had it with herself? Why? “This way you and your marefriend can go to somewhere safe before things get ugly… because they will”
>For a second you think you saw fire in Cheerilee eyes. Was it your imagination or not, it was really scary
>But the bitch just wanted you gone, so you accepted it. Anyway, you’ll come back later
“Thank you Miss cheerilee”
>You just say that and blankly look at her
>”You’re welcome” She fakes a smile, she totally fakes a smile and goes back in the group
>Well, this is it. With Sweetie Belle already holding your hoof-
“Aasdsfg, Sweetie!”
>”W-What?”
“Ah… well…” You look at her hoof holding yours. “Uhmm… It wa-” You bite your tongue by accident trying to say something. “A-Ah! May tongue” You stick out your tongue for a bit… damn horse teeth
>Sweetie Belle face became closer as if she wanted to “help” your tongue or something
>”Are you okay? Does it hurt you much?”
>Her horn was glows… what was her trying to do? She was getting too close to your personal space
>”Just say Aaaah~ and I’ll try to fix it, Anon”
>adasfsfga
>She was
>Aaaahh… Too… closeee
>YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT TO DO
>You look at her face and feel her breath tickling your face... or maybe your neck. It made you feel... all funny inside
>>
File: 1462037743839.png (118KB, 400x445px) Image search: [Google]
1462037743839.png
118KB, 400x445px
>>28903021
>"A princess has to have HEIRS, daddy!"
>>
>>28903074

>Her green eyes looking like emeralds
>Her tiny cute muzzle
>Her bicolor combed mane
>Her lips that must feel as soft as her touch
>Unf…
>Oh your Mexican god you saw her lips getting close and you quickly cover your mouth out of embarrassment
>”Come on Anon… I can fix it, it won’t hurt!”
>You shake your head while talking behind your hooves
>”Mmm fimm! Mnn neem to fmm it!”
>Sweetie belle didn’t understand you… but it was clear for her that she was taking too much of your personal space, somehow. Because if she didn’t understand at first, you can’t guess how she did understand now
>She stepped a bit away and you internally breathed. You don’t know why you got so… like that, but it was… something. You stopped covering your mouth and the moment you get your hoof in the ground, Sweetie Belle grabs one, again
>W-Whatever
“O-Okay everypony, sorry for wasting your time and-“ You looked at where the rest of the group was… everyone was surrounding you, waiting as if you two were going to do something adorable or… the fuckers wanted you two to kiss, didn’t they? Hijos de… “Aah!? Why is everypony so close?!” You surprisingly yell, you did know but… you didn’t want them to know that you know what they know that… damn, you are nervous as fuck around this filly that you can’t think straight
>There was some look of disappointed in the faces of some of the ponies in the group, others went back in formation and you finally took your feather to the nose
“Well… hope you guys have luck… you have our support!” You would wave your hoof if it wasn’t that you were using it, and the other was being hold by Sweetie Belle. She waved to the ponies at least
>You tickle your nose
“Aa….”
>Tickle it again some, feeling that sneeze coming anytime now
“Aaa…”
>Come on you fucking dramatic snee-
“Aatchuuu!”
>You close your eyes and sneezed, not hard but… actually, very low
>>
>>28903078

>You open your eyes but… you were still in front of the tower, with everyone else. You sniff hard and tiny snot comes out of your left nostril
“Oh-oh…”
>”What do you mean “oh-oh”? What’s wrong?” Pinkamena asked. “In the training you teleported more than ten times in a row and it was like nothing! You should be in town with that crazy teleportation spell, or well, sneeze, that you have!”
>Pinkamena couldn’t believe it; neither could Fluttershy and a frustrated Cheerilee too. Well, at least you now know that she wasn’t the one to give you a fake feather or a magical feather anti chaos
>But… why couldn’t you teleport?
>”Hmm…” Fluttershy was thinking with one of her hooves resting on her head, scratching it slightly. “Was it the sugar you have on yourself? Or was it the teleport with the seal made you waste tons of magic… or whatever you use to teleport… hopefully you don’t use… snot… for it” Fluttershy cringed slightly after that thought
>The teleportation with the seal couldn’t done anything to you, or maybe you have limits
>That’s the only you can… think… of…
>You suddenly had a flashback where you were discussing with Discord about your chaotic powers
>”Get as much chaos as you can and your powers will get stronger. Helps another ponies or do duties that they think are good and your powers will get weak. Don’t forget it.” Discord looked around, scratching his head. “Did I really say all this before? Is this flashback one hundred percent sure?” He shrugged and the flashback faded away
>What? WHAT? You did something good? But… what was it!? You were meant to do bad things for him! Act like an asshole! But… what was it? The seal? His return to the sea made you feel good enough for your sneeze to not work? How in the fuck you teleported from the beach to here then!? IT MAKES NO SENSE
>>
>>28903080

>…Ah whatever, Discord would say something like “Chaos doesn’t need to make sense, now get back to work” or something like that
>Or maybe the ponies getting to the tower was a good action? Or was it Sweetie Belle?
>Ugh… whatever! You can’t teleport! Maybe you can’t use your time stop either!
“Well… maybe I’m out of juice… seems like we’ll be following y’all, right?”
>Pinkamena and fluttershy both looked at each other and returned the glare and at the same time both said
>”No”
“Aww…” Which you and Sweetie Belle replied at the same time
>”Now we and the rest of the group are going to enter, exit and that’s all. You two stay here and wait for us, if your sneeze teleportation or how whatever you want to call it, isn’t up when we came… well, we’ll have to walk back to town and solve it later. Do I make myself clear?”
“Yes… ma’am…” You grumble under your teeth
>”What was that? Can’t hear you two!”
“YES MA’AM!” You two yell, making Pinkamena to smile as if she was enjoying being top soldier or something
>And with that the group walked inside the tower of Discord, leaving you two alone
>Sweetie Belle was still holding your hoof though
>It were some seconds until Sweetie Belle decided to break the ice
>”So… what are we going to do now?”
>You chuckle and roll your eyes while smirking at her
“Follow them, duh”
>You headed in first to the entrance of the tower, not before Sweetie Belle said something for herself that you couldn’t hear from there
>”I love you…”
>You look back to her, she was looking to you with bedroom eyes for a moment but quickly looked up and tried to avoid eye contact for a bit
“Did you say something?”
>”N-nothing!” She squeaked and walked to where you were
>You shrug it off and walk with her to the tower of Discord. What mysteries await for you two? Time to find out…
>…Man, Sweetie Belle’s flank was really near yours…
>>
File: 1396422160506.png (500KB, 857x693px) Image search: [Google]
1396422160506.png
500KB, 857x693px
And thus, chapter 9, "you're gonna go far, kid" ends.
Chapter here (not updated yet, updating tomorrow at afternoon)
http://pastebin.com/cNS0Ue0E

Chapter 9 was 15k long! I'm sorry for this, I thought I could end the arch of the Everfree with this chapter, but I see it isn't over yet!
So onto the new chapter that probably I'll write tomorrow at least 1k.

Hope you guys enjoyed it and sorry for the delay on updates.
>>
>>28903080

> “Did I really say all this before? Is this flashback one hundred percent sure?” He shrugged and the flashback faded away
I keked
>>
>>28903078
Is Alberto really going to betray the small marshmallow filly just because Discord? Dude, that nigga really is evil
>>
>>28900364
>>28900401
That was super cute. Up until reality set in and his usual, defensive way of thinking on Earth set in anyways.

But still, it was good I liked it 10/10.
>>
>>28902375
>a colt understanding exactly what he could mean in regards of his daughter
>that'd be ok for someone that youbg to fully understand
>>
>>28903080
Cheerilee is a fucking cunt in this universe, Pinkamena kinda, Fluttershy is starting to change for the better and I love that
>>
>>28898373
>"Oh, good. I was hoping for that..now let's see" Although Chrysalis looks like she was wondering what she'd make you do. It actually didn't take long for her to smirk at you and look at you dead in the eye "I know! Say "Chrysalis is a better ruler than the four current princesses and that I'd LOVE a chance to work under her as her soldier and follow any order she might have for me, and even be her best friend forever as we crack a whip at our carriage being hauled by Princess Celestia herself"
>.....wut?!
"I'm...am not...saying that"
>No fucking way you'd say that.
>"Oh?" Chrysalis looks to Diamond Tiara with a stunned and worried look in her eye "Dear Princess, doesn't he lose if he does not do the dare?"
>You look to Diamond tiara with a grumpy look
"Don't you think it'd be wrong to do that dare at all? Come on, make her do a different one!"
>Diamond tiara however, looks at you with a pouty impatient look "Anon, just do it. This is truth or dare, dares are supposed to be things you don't really want to do. She doesn't really mean any of that. Do you Nymous?"
>Chrysalis shakes her head "Of course, I, Nymous, would never want such a thing" Chrysalis then looks to you with an evil grin. "That'd be something that Queen Chrysalis herself might enjoy however. I suppose it's a good thing I'm not her"
>"See Anon? Do you want to lose to something really easy? You're a prince, remember? We should try to win together" Diamond Tiara just stares at you, hoping you'd just do it and move on.
>>
>>28903145
No, it was shit.
>>
>>28903623
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yd8cdXI4ZsY
>>
>>28903618
>Oh, she thinks she's won this.
"Ok ok...but we're going counterclockwise after it goes back to you, right?"
>Diamond Tiara nods "Yup! That way everypony gets one in."
>Good, you'd have something in return when the pendulum swung the other direction.
>You calmly take a breath, and say the line without qualms.
" "Chrysalis is a better ruler than the four current princesses and that I'd LOVE a chance to work under her as her soldier and follow any order she might have for me, and even be her best friend forever as we crack a whip at our carriage being hauled by Princess Celestia herself"
>Nymous smiles and claps "Very good Anon, I didn't want to see you lose so I just thought an easy dare would be alright"
>...yeah you bet...easy. Everyone else saw it as easy. But you knew she just wanted to hear you say that for kicks.
>"Don't hold back Anon, I'm super good at this game. I've been to ALL of Diamond Tiara's slumber parties and this game is like, totally easy for me to win" Silver Spoon seemed pretty confident as she batted her ponytail back behind her head.
"Ok then, Truth or Dare"
>"Truth, go on. Ask me anything" Silver Spoon awaited your question.
>You had to actually take a moment to think of one as Chrysalis's dare still floated around your mind.
>Then, you had it.
"Ok then, here's the question. Is it true that you like a certain colt in our class? hmm?"
>You expected her to blush and fight it. Thinking she had to have liked someone but was keeping it a secret. But she just shakes her head as if your question was shit.
>"No, none of the guys in class are cool enough. And Diamond Tiara got the only colt that is way beyond cool." She looks to her friend "Right?"
>Diamond Tiara blushes as she nods, and then looks to you with dreamy eyes "Yup"
>Dammit...
>"Well, that means it's mine turn. Ok Diamond Tiara, Truth or dare?" Silver Spoon looks to her best friend with a more soft hearted glare rather than any expression showing arrogance or confidence.
>>
>>28903664
>"Truth" Diamond Tiara says with confidence that she can win the challenge
>"Ok...how much do you like Anon? It's a lot, right?" Silver Spoon asks her with a jovial smile. Actually, that was a cute question.
>"Lots and lots!" Diamond Tiara said as she blushed and put her hoof to her cheeks as she shook her head from the fluster of love.
>"Eeee! That's so awesome! That means you really do like him, it's the truth!" Silve spoon squees in excitement.
>"I couldn't lie you know? It's the truth! So, you're gonna ask him the same question right?" Diamond Tiara asks her friend in earnest.
>"Of course, so, to make things super quick. I pick truth" Silver Spoon says as she eases her zealousness and awaits her friend's question.
>"Are you my best friend?" She asks her
>"Of course!" Silver spoon replies.
>You found this all very adorable. The game became less of a game at this point once Silver spoon busted out that question and more Diamond Tiara rushing to hear the same answer from you. Honestly, you could feel your heart thumping just from her cutesy words. You felt loved and adored.
>"Ok Anon, truth or dare?" Silver Spoon asks you
>Diamond Tiara looks on, waiting for you to say those words. muttering "Truth" under her breath.
"Truth"
>"Oooook!" Silver Spoon gives you a cocky little grin, acting as if the question is a tough one "Is it true that you like Diamond Tiara more than any other pony ever? You know the kind of "like" I mean" She wiggles her eyebrows at you.
>You grin at that question. even blush a little. As you thought about it, it was the reason you were doing all this. She devotes her attention and love to you. How could you not return that love? Chrysalis was right about one thing. If you wanted companionship secured for your future, Diamond Tiara was the way to go.
>>
>>28903753
"More than anything my horn could conjure, and my horn could conjue pretty much anything, even another Diamond Tiara. And you know? Even one I made could never compare to the original. Never ever, she's simply too wonderful and beautiful to ever be compared to anything else"
>And that did it, she nearly fell out of her throne on that one. She was overtaken with love and adoration for you that she didn't even form words. She just sat there, frozen, smiling, blushing.
>You loved the fact that you made her happy with those words. Enough that you ALMOST forgot about getting back at Chrysalis, but you won't let her get the best of you.
>"Umm...ermmm..." Diamond Tiara tried to hide her face behind her forelegs. She couldn't get a hold of herself. She had trouble getting a grip. Chrysalis of course, didn't say a word. probably feeding.
>"O-ok, ok..umm..it's..erm.." Diamond Tiara tried to get her mind back on the game. She just wanted to dive in and hug you. But she had to keep her composure. Although she didn't know about her father's rules. she didn't want to give him a reason to come check up on her regardless. She would have to plan her super cuddles when it was later and quieter. "Ahmm...hmmnn..ahrm. Ok..ok. Umm, Anon, it's your turn." She let out a nervous giggle after saying your name.
>You grin at Chrysalis who awaits your question. She looked fairly confident that she could beat whatever challenge you might have.
"Alright sis, Truth or dare?"
>"Dare of course, I like to believe I am as brave as my hero colt of a brother, even though I could never be as great as you" She says with false modesty
>Now to seal her doom.
>>
>>28903824
"Well then, say "I love every single snuggly wuggly cute critter in the forest, especially the bunny wunnies. And I want to take care of them all and make them feel loved while I make sure to keep all the foals happy with my silly clown acts and upbeat and wonderful personality!""
>Chrysalis stopped right then and there, she didn't even step up to bravely say it. She kept her mouth silent, refusing to speak those words.
"Is..something wrong sis?"
>You smirk at her
"It's an easy thing to say, isn't it?"
>Chrysalis holds off on grievances and looks to Diamond Tiara "My princess, is this not a dare that's a tad too easy? I was expecting something more daring to test my abilities."
>..oh come on. Heh, you had her right where you wanted her. You start speaking in a subtly smug fashion.
"Sorry sis, no matter how easy or hard it is, you still gotta do it"
>"Actually Anon....she's right. That's pretty easy" Diamond Tiara tells you "She only wants to compare to your awesome bravery just a little. Give her something that's tough sounding"
>WWUUUTTT?!
"But!...wait, wait. It shouldn't matter, right? It's my dare!"
>Chrysalis looks down in fake shame "Perhaps he is right, I'm not as worthy as he is to even think I could come close to being as brave as him. I guess as an older sister, I'm worthless"
>"Nymous?! Oh no! nonono." Diamond Tiara hops off her throne and goes to comfort Chrysalis "You're not worthless, Anon is just trying to go easy on you. But, he doesn't need to be..." Diamond Tiara then shoots you a look opposite how she was feeling before "Right Anon?"
>Ergh...dammit. What an under handed play! Ugh, you can't even argue this. Fine!...you'd let her have her way..for Diamond's sake.
"Right..sorry, I just..y'know. Didn't want to do anything tough. Ok,ok...lesse...ummm...Oh hey, how about try dodging one of my signature moves?"
>>
>>28903878
>This wasn't about actually hitting her. This was about seeing how quick she was in that form. You know her pride wouldn't allow her to get hit. So if she did end up getting hit...well..hehehe.
>"Oh? That sounds perfect actually. I do want a chance to test my speed. Knowing how fast I am helps because I always want to know how quick I can be at getting something some sweet pony may need. I accept" Chrysalis stands at the ready. She wasn't acting arrogant or smug however. She seemed to genuinely be enjoying her.
>Even as Diamond asked her if it was really alright,considering her injuries. Chrysalis's expression showed no arrogance as she calmed her. It actually made you think. Were you just wrong? Was Chrysalis actually enjoying herself and just taking part in this for fun...and a meal? She hasn't insulted Diamond Tiara at all so far. Just you. But that's par for the course. To put it simply, Chrysalis was having a good time.
"Alright...ready?"
>"Of course, do your best brother" Chrysalis stands at the ready.
>And..to actually be courteous. To be brotherly, and perhaps. To even show your friendship. You return those words to her.
"You too, good luck sis"
>And with that, you dash towards her, bouncing right, then left, then unleashing an attack you had used against her once before. But this time, she couldn't fly away from it.
"SHORYUKEN!"
>You jump upwards, leading in with a spinning hoof punch uppercut aimed directly under Chrysalis's head.
>Chrysalis, even with her injuries. Was still able to easily dodge your rising dragon punch. She hopped to the side, moving her head in a near impossible way to quickly get it away from your flying hoof.
>You manage to stick the landing however and bounce back. But that was it, that was your attack. And it failed.
>>
>>28903950
>And yet...you didn't feel bad over it. Chrysalis decides to be a good sport about it and bows to you "A great try my valiant prince, with quicker hoofwork. You would be able to do such a move with blazing speed."
>Was that..a tip? Work on your hoofwork? Huh...interesting.
"Thanks Nymous, I'll keep that in mind. Speaking of hoofwork, that was a pretty neat dodge."
>Chrysalis gives you a warm smile as she bows "Thank you for the compliment. But ahh, it is now my turn to ask the princess the question. Isn't it?"
>"yeah...but, wow. I didn't think Anypony could dodge Anons..uhh...Shuriyam..thing. I actually don't ever remember seeing that move. But seeing it now, and seeing you dodge it. You both could be an amazing hero duo if you wanted to be" Diamond Tiara was amazed by it all, to the point she started to clap. "Good work!"
>You and Chrysalis bow to her. Thanking her for the compliment. It wasn't easy keeping up the whole royal thing up. Since the role play was being broken every few minutes. But you all tried anyway.
>>
>>28903973
>Finally Chrysalis's turn came up. She looked to Diamond Tiara and very calmly asked "Truth or dare? Your highness"
>"Truth, I want you to know more about me Nymous, so of course I'll answer any question you'll ask with hundred percent honesty" Diamond Tiara readied herself for anything she might ask.

and my brain fried right here..night all.
>>
>>28904017
I can only imagine Diamond Tiara asking where babies come from.
>>
>>28904100
And then wanting to practice
>>
>>28904017
Chrysalis is really enjoying herself doesn't she?
>>
>>28903664
>yfw Silver Spoon likes PhD
>>
>>28904017
>>28903878
Chrysalis BTFO. I'm loving this Erf, this whole thing is adorable and hearth warming what a nice change from the angst and puppet mastery that erfanon showed before
Thread posts: 182
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.