[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Miracle CYOA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 194
Thread images: 20

File: Title Card 004.png (41KB, 1220x1004px) Image search: [Google]
Title Card 004.png
41KB, 1220x1004px
Catch up at: https://www.anonpone.com/miracle/
Or if you want a quick start, read the char list: https://qt.catbox.moe/3c98e8 [In need of updates]

INV:
>AJ: Crystal ball, Hat (Worn), Humorous cow statuette, Cross necklace, Strange cross amulet, Peaches, Locked box, Whiskey, Keys
>Mirria: Cape (Worn), 1 pen, Binoculars, Ankh necklace (Worn), Notebook
>Rarity: Mask (Worn), key.

Objectives:
- Rest.
- Reach the top of the tower.
- Get Rubicon a new body or repair the one he has
- -Find the schematics to make it
- Try to help Quibra
>>
File: 380.png (85KB, 1500x1492px) Image search: [Google]
380.png
85KB, 1500x1492px
>>28628498
I write a few words in the book and show it to her, eliciting a surprised expression, "A mime band? That... I think I could make it work, if I could only generate something similar enough to vocal chords..." She takes the book and pen and spends several minutes sketching in it, muttering under her breath. "I... This barely touches any of my areas of expertise, so I am not sure if it'll work in the first place. Sarim?"
He appears almost immediately behind us, "Yes?"
"I need some material to test something, can you make them?" She gives him the book.
"Hrm, this would need you to feed it magic?"
"Well, yes, but--"
"And you had a magic burnout after yesterday's operation."
"I can handle it."
"The unicorn will do it."
"She'll need to rest constantly!"
"Stop talking as if you had so much more magic," He gives me the book and is sucked into the ground, returning a moment later with Rarity and a small box.
She seems distracted, but follows Ludwig's instructions in building a large, rustic-looking mechanism and wrapping it around the cloak, most of it's mechanical parts supported in a network of telekinesis.
"Alright," Ludwig's horn alights, "Follow me in this, the keystone needs to be adjusted like this..."
A barrage of metalic clacks drowns her voice, but when I think the pain in my ears will turn unbearable it starts gaining coherency:
"--BUT THIS ONE CAN'T DO THAT IF THIS ONE CAN'T SEE SO THIS ONE THINKS THIS ONE SHOULD SEE MORE OFTEN SO THIS ONE CAN DO IT WHAT DO YOU THINK."
Winona barks.
"YES DOG THIS ONE KNOWS THAT OH ARE YOU THE FRIENDS THE FRIENDS TALKED TO THIS ONE A WHILE AGO AND IT WAS FUN HAHAHAHAHA THIS ONE WOULD LIKE TO HAVE FUN AGAIN."
>>
>>28880985
Hello. Why is this one a cape?
>>
>>28880985
Any way you could let him see things?
>>
>>28881023
"Why are you a cape?" Asks Rarity.
The answer takes a moment to come.
"THIS ONE IS A CAPE?"
We all share a look, and Ludwig takes a breath before talking, "Yes. You are."
"THIS ONE DID NOT THINK THAT WAS SO LITERAL."
"Lit--?" Starts Rarity, but Ludwig interrupts her.
"Can you see anything?"
"THIS ONE CAN LOOK FROM TIME TO TIME; DOING IT TOO MUCH HURTS."
>>
>>28881094
Why were you unaware of your... capeness?
>>
>>28881254
I tap Rarity's shoulder and write something for her, and she nods with a Hm, "How didn't you notice that you were a cape?"
"THIS ONE DID NOT THINK TO LOOK."
>>
>>28881349
Does he have any recollections from before he was a cape? And what was he before that he wouldn't stop to take a look at the fact that he is one?
>>
>>28881349
. ?
>>
>>28881349
Are you part of a pony like Ludwig or Rubicon?
>>
>>28881368
>>28881434
"Do you remember anything at all? From before you were a... a cape?" She pauses for a second. "Do you know if there's other parts of you?"
"THIS ONE WAS A GOOD KING AND THEN A BAD KING AND THEN DYING AND THEN A CAPE ACCORDING TO THE FRIENDS. THIS ONE DID NOT THINK THE ALICORN WAS LITERAL." Mirria perks up, but before anyone else can say anything the cape continues. "THERE IS ONE MORE OF THESE, BUT THIS ONE DOES NOT KNOW WHERE. THE ONE MORE IS TOO QUIET TO FIND."
>>
>>28881461
Based on what the cape is saying,and the way mirria is colored, I feel like this cape and mirria are in some way related toSombra

Ask him what the other part might look like.
>>
>>28881487
"I hate to ask this, but is the name 'Sombra' familiar to you?" Asks Rarity.
"SOMBRA WAS A BAD KING. THIS ONE WANTED TO BE A GOOD KING, SO THIS ONE LEARNED WHAT BAD KINGS DID, AND WHY THEY DID IT."
Mirria steps away, trembling, but Rarity and Ludwig don't notice her, "And this other you? What does it look like?"
"THIS ONE DOES NOT KNOW. THIS ONE AND THE OTHER ONE WERE TOGETHER FOR VERY LITTLE, AND THEY NEVER REALIZED BEING ANYTHING BUT A PONY. THE OTHER ONE DOES NOT TALK BUT IT SHOULD TALK. TO NOT TALK HURTS THE OTHER ONE LIKE IT HURTS THIS ONE TO LOOK TOO MUCH."
>>
>>28881792
If it doesn't talk, then it might be in pain. Does it do anything strange when it's in pain?

Press him hard, we need to find this other thing and put him together
>>
File: 381.png (85KB, 1500x1492px) Image search: [Google]
381.png
85KB, 1500x1492px
>>28881935
"How does it hurt?" Ludwig presses on, "What does it do?"
"THIS ONE SEES AND THE OTHER ONE TALKS BUT THE OTHER ONE DOES NOT TALK AND IT HURTS FOR THIS ONE TO SEE TO NOT TALK IS TO NOT BE WHAT THE OTHER ONE IS LIKE TO NOT LOOK IS TO NOT BE WHAT THIS ONE IS AND IT HURTS TO NOT BE WHAT THESE ONES IS."
Mirria steps further away, tears welling in her eyes.
Rarity doesn't seem to notice her, "But you said it hurts to see?"
"THE OTHER ONE DOES NOT TALK SO THIS ONE SEES AND EVERYTHING STAYS INSIDE AND IT IS TOO MUCH AND IT HURTS."
Ludwig turns to us, giving Mirria a worried look, "What's wrong?"
>>
>>28882302
Is... is mirria the other half of you?
>>
File: 382.gif (160KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
382.gif
160KB, 1500x1500px
>>28882377
I try to answer her, but I can't write before Rarity speaks up.
"Surely you don't mean Mirria is the other one?"
The answer is a cacophony from the device, the voice warping even further, "THE SISTER THE SISTER THE SISTER THEEEEHHH--"
It falls silent suddenly with a blast of hot air as Mirria turns and runs away, ignoring Ludwig's shout for her to stop.
"Dears?" Asks Rarity, massaging her horn, "What was that?"
Ludwig turns to look at it, concerned, "An overload. I'll need a few minutes to fix it."
>>
>>28882701
Well uh, since he overloaded the machine... clearly it's not something he's capable of speaking about freely.

Chase after Mirria I suppose, while Ludwig does her thing
>>
File: 383.png (46KB, 1016x1176px) Image search: [Google]
383.png
46KB, 1016x1176px
>>28882738
I run after her, leaving the others behind-- my throat hurts from doing it, but I push past the pain.
Before long she reaches a ridge and stops just before crashing against it, extending her wings. She punches the wall before I reach her, fragments of it flying away and the report nearly overpowering the sharp crack that comes from her leg.
She clutches her hoof with a pained grimace, crying, and I pull her leg to look at it, cringing when I see that she cracked her hoof.
>>
>>28883284
Bandage her hoof, speak to her soothingly, and try to get her to calm down. When she feels a little better, maybe talk about her brothercape.
>>
>>28883284
Embrace her soothingly and then do >>28883320
>>
>>28883320
>>28883372
I grab her in a tight hug, patting her back as she cries silently, wishing I could say something, anything, to help her.
Her brother? Or...?
No... right now that doesn't mater.
I strengthen my hug, holding her against my chest, unwilling to let go for anything in the world.
I want to talk. I want to be done with this already. I want to take her, everyone, somewhere safe and away from this place.
But we all have so many things to do here, so many things that we need so much... My miracle, each one with our own to seek, or own little miracles, even Twilight, even Sabrina...
I blink the tears off my eyes, trying to think straight. Bandages. I need something to bandage Mirria's hoof, but there's nothing I could use for that in my bags.
>>
>>28884073
Last time we used part of the cape, but last time we didn't know it was alive. Maybe we can bandage it with leaves and twine? Or ask Ludwig or Sarim if they know of anything we could use.
>>
>>28884088
I say use the cape anyway, but yeah let's wrap her up with a makeshift splint first.

Then if the cape has anymore to say, we listen then use it to wrap her good up and give it a little cushion.
>>
>>28884122
Only if we use the WHOLE cape this time. No more tearing.
>>
>>28884141
Agreed
>>
>>28884141
>>28884122
>>28884088
>>28884209
After several minutes of it she calms down, and I -hesitantly- let go of her.
Mirria cleans her face with her wings, avoiding my eyes, and I go back with the others. She doesn't follow me, and I decide not to bother her.
Ludwig and Rarity perk up when they see me, the later trotting to me, "Whatever--?" I grab the notebook from the floor and write on it, "Sarim? Would you get us some bandages?"
A small wood box with bandages comes out of the floor near my hooves, which I grab.
"Before you go," Ludwig lifts her hoof, "I got everything working again."
I nod curtly and walk back to Mirria, this time carrying the notebook and pen with me. After a few minutes, her hoof is bandaged.
I give her the notebook and pen to her, but she only stares at a blank page with the pen in her mouth.

Paused.
>>
Bemp
>>
>>28884389
Tell me about your brother.
>>
>>28885646
>>
blimp
>>
Boop
>>
File: 384.png (53KB, 1016x1176px) Image search: [Google]
384.png
53KB, 1016x1176px
>>28885951
I turn the pages of her notebook, searching for a word, and point at it when I find it. 'Brother'.
She flips to a blank page and starts writing several times before I can read anything, "When we were foals, I didn't believe there were good kings or queens.
"He said he'd prove me wrong and I didn't believe him. Four years later he knew half the city's council by name. Eight later, he was king." The pen is still for a moment, "I told him he was putting himself in danger, and he didn't believe me. I told him I'd keep him safe." The pen snaps in two from her bite, and I give her the part with the tip.
"He was a good king. I wasn't good enough to keep him safe."
>>
>>28887974
What happened? Did somepony kill him? Was he turned into the cape by some evil wizard?
>>
>>28888038
I grab the other half of the pencil and sharpen as best I can, biting on its tip, "Do you remember anything else now? About what happened to him?"
She shakes her head.
>>
>>28888769
Then how did you know to look for him here?
>>
>>28889738
I write quickly in the notebook, and she takes a moment to answer, "The first thing I remember is that something had happened to Hlaoo and that he was somewhere in this place. There's a days long blackout before that. I already told you this."

Sorry for the few updates today, but paused.
>>
Saved.
>>
have a good night miracle.
>>
Holy crap. I caught up to the quest.

So with how Rarity died: Did she fucking die by choking on food?
>>
>>28892357
Ye. Underestimating small, everyday dangers is the death of many an immortal.
>>
>>28892721
If it is any consolation, I am sure she choked on something FABULOUS. Haute cuisine.
>>
>>28891384
>>
Apples!
>>
File: 385.gif (2MB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
385.gif
2MB, 1500x1500px
[Control passed to Ludwig]
I finish tinkering with the box, fixing the broken pieces, and close its lid...
...I wonder if Sarim realizes how obvious it is to me that this place is only a very complex imitation.
...Or Rarity that she's fading away every second, only having gained substance because Oneiros is strong enough within the tower for that to happen.
I think she's aware of that, at least. It'd be hard for her to not notice.
"Is anything wrong?" Asks Rarity.
"Hrm?"
"You seemed worried."
"Don't worry." I should pay do that myself-- no need to have my every magical sense in full gear in Sarim's forest. I blink, going through the mental steps in reflex, and let my perception decrease to normal levels.
Wait, Rarity wears a mask?
"Are you sure nothing is amiss?" Asks Rarity.
"Just thinking." I lit my horn, going through the rest of the mechanisms. "I fixed it, it should bear more stress now."
Rarity is silent for a minute, "Maybe we should let Applejack and Mirria alone for now."
"AJ seemed interested in talking with it."
"I am sure we can make questions ourselves."

You can return to AJ if you want, but I couldn't think of any reasonable reason for her to leave Mirria alone/take her back to the cape and apparently neither could you.
>>
>>28895117
Ask cape dude whats up. Also, I don't want to cause a panic, but I feel like we should tell Rarity, that SHES FADING OUT OF EXISTENCE, LIKE HOLY SHIT.
>>
>>28895117
What's up with Rarity's mask?
>>
>>28895173
>>28895443
"Why do you wear a mask?"
"For the safety of others. I understand seeing the face of the dead is not good for mortals."
I... alright. I guess my senses were piercing past it to a degree.
"And are you aware of your condition?" I ask, falling into the same mindset that mom taught me to talk with people about their health.
"I died, yes." She says calmly, her mask making it hard for me to read her expression now.
"And you are losing cohesion, too. You'll probably have faded completely in two or three moons."
"Ah." I expect some twitch, a glimmer in her eye, but she doesn't seem to find this remarkable, "Yes, I noticed that."
Alright then.
"You are pretty calm."
"As you are about having jumped in time." She gives me a moment to talk, but I don't, "I've lived a long time and seen many things-- I am sure you are familiar with a certain feeling of numbness to the extraordinary?" I nod, however hesitantly, "When you are as old as I am, even if you don't necessarily wish for death to come, you grow more comfortable with the idea. I am only glad that I got a chance to help Applejack, and maybe Twilight if I am lucky enough." Her voice falters for the first time, but she's quick to regain her composure. "And it would've been taken much longer, but even in the afterlife I would've faded away eventually."

Queued talking to the cape in case you want to make her any more questions about this.
>>
>>28895631
Do we know what happens to people like Rarity when they pass on? Also what was the tower like when we became a knife and skull? Do we know more about what happened here and what went wrong than AJ does?
>>
>>28895631
Ask the cape if he recognizes the name Hlaoo. Also if he knows Applejack. He was found on her.
>>
>>28895871
"And since we are touching personal areas, Applejack said they you in the knife said something." She pauses for an instant, giving me a pointed look, "She called this tower hers."
Neither of us says anything for a moment, her look piercing deeper into me than any of my magical senses could into hers.
This mare would've been a terrifying psionist, I think in a voice that's unnervingly similar to Biggs'.
"I haven't dwelt much in it," I break the silence, "But when my teacher in arcanism died, she left me and Sel-- Luna in charge of taking care of her research. We built her mausoleum in a space between Oneiros and Earth-- Grand Arcanists were always buried with the results of their research in my time, and this was the crown of hers." I swallow, choking down memories that are, for me, entirely too recent, "I can only guess that at some point someone found it and built from it."
"And you wouldn't know what happened here?"
"Should I? My own designs didn't account for any structure as large as the tower is. The possibility of such a thing was purely theoretical."

Questions may be asked as Rarity.
>>28895885
Queued until we turn on the talking machine.
>>
>>28896142
Since Rarity is more recent to the time line, and she exists because of the close proximity to Oneiros, if she knows anything of the tower herself.
>>
>>28896179
"You wouldn't know anything about Oneiros, would you?" I ask her.
"Hmm... Part of the atmosphere, the result of many minds pushing together in their sleep, each with their own ounce of strength, mostly active during the night, part of it drifting along with the moon... I've never been a scientist." She shakes her head.

Paused for the night, I'll try to resume earlier tomorrow.
>>
>>28896542
If this place has so much to do with sleep, why can't Luna get in her for more than a few seconds and help us?
>>
>>28896542
Eat the grass
>>
>>28896660
I also want to see Luna get in her.
>>
Freedom forever!
>>
Writing update bump
>>
>>28897833
>>28896660
"Didn't you or Sarim say... Luna is the princess of dreams in Equestria?" Rarity nods, "Then why hasn't she come?"
"The same reason I am here. The same rift that allowed me to come back opened many prisons such as Tartarus. I..." Her voice fades for an instant, "Many of the dead took upon themselves to protect their loved ones from it, like I did for Applejack, and I can only suppose Luna is warring to protect Oneiros from an invasion, as very few can enter or grant access to it like she can."

There'll be more of Luna soon actually, that much I had planed beforehand.
The cape can be talked with at any given moment, I am simply waiting until this one conversation is done
>>
>>28899574
It's done.
>>
>>28899757
>>28895885
>>28895173
I nod and turn back to the device, testing all the components quickly with small flares of magic, "Can you try to turn it on again?"
She grunts quietly at the effort, but soon the bronze rods spark to life and reconnect to the cape.
"THE FRIENDS WENT AWAY WHY DID THE FRIENDS GO AWAY."
"Your emotions were too intense for the machine to bear them." I say carefully.
It doesn't answer, so Rarity speaks up, "Applejack told me something about a stallion... would 'Hlaoo' ring any bells?"
The cape takes longer to answer than before, "THE HLAOO IS THE PONY IS THE GOOD KING IS THE BAD KING IS INCOMPLETE."
"What?" Rarity wears a confused expression, "Would you rephrase that?"
"FOR THIS ONE TO BE INCOMPLETE MEANS FOR THIS TO NOT BE WHAT THIS ONE IS. FOR THIS ONE TO NOT BE WHAT THIS ONE IS MEANS FOR THIS ONE TO BE BROKEN-SHATTERED-MISSING-LOST."
"Yes...?" Rarity gives me a look, but I don't have any answers either.
"IT IS HARD-PAINFUL-REGRETFUL-SHATTERING-MADDENING TO REMEMBER WHAT WAS TO BE THE HLAOO-THE PONY-THE GOOD KING-THE BAD KING."
Neither of us answers to that at first, but after thinking for a while I talk to Rarity, "Biggs told me most of our hindsight comes from the spark, but I never took that seriously. Everything I knew pointed to the body being what holds memories. It shouldn't remember."
"Maybe your theories were wrong?" Asks Rarity carefully, "I've seen what a scientist that is proven wrong feels like-- Try to not be too harsh on yourself, would you?"
I sigh, "How can you remember?"
"THIS ONE CAN NOT BUT THIS ONE DOES ANYWAY."
"How?"
[1/2]
>>
>>28899973
"THIS ONE IS A BAD KING BUT WISHES TO BE A GOOD KING A GOOD KING NURTURES-GIVES MEANING-ANSWERS-PROTECTS-WARMS. TO TALK HURTS THIS ONE BUT THIS ONE DOES IT TOO EVEN IF THIS ONE IS NOT MADE TO TALK."
Rarity talks before I can make any other question, "Applejack was wearing you when this all started, would you know why?"
"APPLEJACK APPLEJACK APPLEJACK-THE EQUESTRIAN-THE FRIEND OF THE QUEEN OF FRIENDS-THE TRAVELER THE OLD STALLION-THE FOOL KID-THE THIEF FEARED THE QUEEN OF FRIENDS AND KNEW THE QUEEN OF FRIENDS WOULD USE THE TRAVELER AGAINST HIM. THE FOOL KID MADE THE HLAOO-THE BAD KING ACT AGAINST THE TRAVELER BUT THE HLAOO TRICKED THE FOOL KID BUT THE FOOL KID HURT THE HLAOO AND THE SISTER. THE QUEEN OF FRIENDS-THE ALICORN HELPED THE BAD KING BUT IT WAS TOO LATE.

[2/2]
>>
>>28899977
This hurts to process. So he knew Twilight in some capacity.the fool kid might be Pinkie? But who's the thief?

And what exactly was cape guy King of? See if he can answer that question about being Mirrias other half without blowing the system. And also what Hlaoo was such a bad king for.
>>
>>28900087
"You knew Twilight?" Asks Rarity.
"THE QUEEN OF FRIENDS-THE ALICORN-THE WORLD WHISPERER."
"And you were a king? What of?"
"THE HLAOO WAS THE KING OF SURANE. THE HLAOO WAS THE KING FOR THE SISTER."
"Er, yes. And who was the thief?"
"THE THIEF IS THE FOOL KID IS THE OLD STALLION IS UNGRATEFUL."
>>
>>28900326
Is cape guy Hlaoo? Is he the bad king? Why can't he be more straight forward?and by the sister does he mean mirria? Or some other pony?

Let's prod him with random names of ponies we know until he reacts to some
>>
>>28900356
"Should we try with... the name again?" I ask Rarity.
"You mean the pegasus'?" I nod. "Do you think this can bear the stress now?"
"We can see."
She hesitates, but speaks up, "I asked this before, but is the name 'Mirria' familiar to you?"
The reaction is immedate-- I have to help Rarity power the machine as its pieces strain to keep doing their job, the bronze rods heating up, "THE SISTER THE SISTER THE SISTER WHERE IS THE SISTER IS THE SISTER SAFE IS THE SISTER WELL WHERE IS THE SISTER."
>>
>>28900356
>Why can't he be more straight forward?
First time playing Miracle?
>>
>>28900597
No I'm just musing.
>>
>>28900552
She is fine. Applejack has been keeping her safe and you have been keeping her warm.
>>
>>28901104
"Mirria is... well." Rarity is visibly uncomfortable calling it that, "Applejack has kept her safe, and you have kept her warm."
"GOOD THAT IS GOOD." The cape seems content and doesn't say anything after that.
"Dear, why do you talk like that?" Asks Rarity after a moment.
"HOW DOES THE FRIEND MEAN."
"Barely any pauses, it's hard to know who are you referring to..." Rarity leaves it in the air.
"IT IS HARD FOR THIS ONE TO SPEAK THIS ONE KNOWS THIS ONE KNOWS MANY TONGUES YET ALL OF THEM ESCAPE THIS ONE. THIS ONE WAS STOLEN OF VOICE BY WHOEVER STOLE THE OTHER ONE AND ONLY SPEAKS BECAUSE OF THE FRIENDS AND BECAUSE THIS ONE PUTS MUCH EFFORT IN TALKING."
>>
>>28901491
How will we know the other one when we see him?
>>
>The captcha was wrong the first time I sent this
Fug.
Paused for the night.
>>
>>28902406
Bumped for the night.
>>
>>28896142
If you don't know what happened here do you think your brother might? The knife lies, the skull is insentient, the giant is hostile, Mariella was dead, Sabrina was stuck in a room, and Rubicon had moved his mind to an orb. Sarim seems like the only one who might know. Maybe he may even know what could cause someone to turn into a cape.
>>
Blimp
>>
Burp
>>
>>28903034
>>28902063
"How will we know it's... your other you when we see i-- him?"
"THIS ONE DOES NOT KNOW, BUT LOOKS OUT FOR IT. THE OTHER ONE MAY BE JUST SPEAKING TOO SOFTLY FOR THIS ONE TO HEAR IT ACROSS THE DISTANCE."
Rarity talks to me after a moment of silence, "Would your brother know anything of what's happened here? I don't think Applejack's ever mentioned asking him."
"I guess? Sarim?"
He comes out of the ground behind us, spraying dirt, "Yes?"
"Do you have any idea of what happened in the tower before all of this?"
He considers the question for a moment, "I mostly know of the /political/ situation a few years before it, as my gate was stationed in a mountain during most of that time-- The dreamer went crazy, and then the king, and when I heard an alarm siren I moved the door to the city." He seems to grow bothered, "I arrived in the midst of a fight between a dragon and the same beast that tried to force its way through my gate, and when an Alicorn -I think Twilight- joined the fight I was forced to move the door into the tower. Applejack found me... maybe a day later."
"Forced?"
"Well, explosions are rarely good for the woodwork. A dragon, an alicorn, and a giant fighting are rarely subtle." He's thoughtful for a moment, "I also know Rubicon kicked almost everyone out about a year ago and kept only a skeleton crew shortly before... Mariela deflected. You may find more information about that in the their personal quarters, which originally was in the floor above."
>>
>>28906495
Crazy how? Everyone is out to get me crazy? I am immune to harm crazy? We have to burn down the world crazy?
>>
>>28906495
Do you know why only some people can see the city?
>>
>>28906495
Why is reality so weird here? Is this the dream world or the real world or both?
>>
>>28906495
Do you know why dead people wear masks?
>>
>>28906495
Do you know what the monster was that attacked us on the moon?
>>
>>28906495
Is there any way to speed up Applejack's memory returning? I feel like we unlocked the memories and she still has ammesia.
>>
>>28906495
Since you've been here forever do you know where everything is? Do you have a map?
>>
>>28906518
>>28906542
>>28906567
>>28906665
>>28906681
>>28906892
"Insane?"
"The dreamer was unreliable. He'd disappear into his quarters for weeks at once, locked everything he could, and wouldn't go to any meetings, straining relationships with other nations. The king heard things that weren't there, was paranoic, and only worsened foreign relationships. Reddo was the one sane person on top, last I heard"
Rarity doesn't answer, touching her mask, so I talk again, "Do you know why she wears that?"
"You aren't considering necromancy again, aren't you." He says in a chiding tone.
"That was a phase."
"I sure hope so. Rarity has no body, what you see now it's only... an appropriate metaphor that exists due to our proximity with Oneiros. The mask is a lock for her own safety without which she'd explode, to put it that way. Or at least that's what I've heard from the knife." He pauses. "I really ought to give each of you a separate name."
"Oneiros? Just how close to it are we?"
"Very. You'll probably be incapable of sleeping when you are high enough-- you'll just 'wake up' immediately in a lucid dream."
"Then how comes some people can see the city from the windows?"
"This piece of old trash is collapsing onto Surane, according to Mariela. Being perceptive enough is probably enough."
"Yes," Rarity speaks up again, her eyes gaining focus, "You wouldn't know of any way to help Applejack heal, please?"
"Sorry, I am many things, but a medic is not one of them. I can only advice you to do whatever my sisters tell you."
She hesitates for a moment, "At least... they went to the moon--"
"The--!" Sarim shouts, but stops himself, "The moon is here?"
"Well yes, outside the tower." Rarity's brow furrows. "Shouldn't it?"
"No. It shouldn't be in the tower's sky. If Selene..." His voice sounds pained for a moment, "If Luna is here, I must ask of you that you don't tell her I am here. I do not want her to see me."
>>
>>28907016
Damn max characters. I tried to answer to everything and keep it in a rational conversation, but do tell me if I missed anything.
>>
>>28907016
Bullshit. The knife is just the shit half of Ludwig and everything she says is a lie. I know for a fact that Rarity can take of the mask and survive. We tried it earlier to see if it would let her past the doors she couldn't see before we learned how they worked.
>>
>>28907016
Why not?
Name the knife Lud, because it is only half of Ludwig.
>>
>>28907327
"Why?" Asks Rarity. "I am sure she'd be glad to see you."
"But I wouldn't." He hesitates, "You can even bring her here if you need to, just don't tell her about me."

Fuck Connection Error While Posting.
>>28907301
Queued
>>
>>28907746
Come on, out with it. Why don't you want to see her? Is it because she got turned into an alicorn and you got turned into a haunted library? Are you jealous?
>>
>>28907809
"Rarity, could you give us a moment?" I ask her. She seems bothered, but nods.
He watches her walk away, in silence, and after a moment I speak up, "Is it because you are a library?"
"No."
"What is it, then?"
"We -Me and the you that remains separate in a skull and a blade- have long since decided not to make Luna aware that we are alive. She's moved on from us, and we didn't want to disturb her peace."
"And you hear that... that crazy bitch?" The words come before I can shut my mouth.
"I hear my sister, yes." He gives me a careful look, "I don't approve all of her actions, but I still agree with her in that."
>>
>>28908383
She moved on, sure, but I bet it was hard for her to move on thinking we were both DEAD. We were friends with her once, remember? She would be happy to see that we are alive. And she's a big girl. She can decide how to respond to this on her own. It's not our place to keep this from her. I know I would want to know something like this if our positions were reversed.

Everything is going to be fine and we are going to fix it all, but we will need Luna's help, same as everyone else here. We're all in this together.

Is the city outside named Ludwigopolis yet or do I have more work to do after all this is done?
>>
>>28908383
>my sister
Half of your sister. I'm your real sister. Knifey Ludwig isn't me for the same reason my liver isn't me.
>>
>>28908632
Lud was the sister he was with. Ludwig is the Ludwig jolted from a past experience using the energy left in a shard.

It's relatively fucked up.
>>28908579
Begs the question of when the last time Luna saw Ludwig or Sarim.
>>
So are we done for the night or what?
>>
>>28909693
>I got a Connection Error While Posting again
FUCK
Yes. I tried to send the post twice already.
>>
Bemp
>>
File: IMG_4952.gif (2KB, 152x104px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4952.gif
2KB, 152x104px
>>
>>28911612
Hypnotic.
>>
>>28908579
>>28908632
>>28909018
"She-- That is just a crazy knife! Only a part of me! I am your sister, saying that's me would be like saying my liver is me!"
He waits for a moment for me to say something else before talking, "And you came out of the knife."
"Yes, but I've checked and I am all of me!"
"Haven't you wondered /why/ all of you came of a knife containing only a part of you?" He gives me a moment to reply, but I don't, "Because despite being only a fragment, it still contains everything that makes you, you. And besides, if she is not my sister, I am not your brother either." He says mater-of-factly.
"What?" A weight falls on my stomach and I tense every muscle, that little word the only thing I can say.
"Sarim died when your try to become an alicorn failed, trying to get his sister out of the chamber. At least according to what you just said."
"But you..." My voice fades, "Please, don't tell me--"
"Oh, not as badly as the knife that isn't my sister or the king in the cape, but there is a reason Biggs had to put me in a library when he found out what was happening."
I can't think of any way to answer to that.
"She is my sister as much as you are, and I'd like you to not question that again."

[1/2]
>>
>>28913779
>>28913779
"You died?" I manage to ask.
"How much do you remember?"
"Until we started charging the machine."
"Ah. The machine worked well, it was you who broke apart." My expression must've changed from the change in his tone, "Lud, we had been at war with the unicorns for nearly a year by then, and even as a medic you were hurt. Your body couldn't take it."
"And what happened to Selene?"
"The innate magics of an earth pony and an unicorn were running wild near a pegasus who was operating a machine to make alicorns. I told her to run when I realized the machine was going to blow up." He pauses. "We woke up around a century later. It took Biggs a very long time to stabilize us. Selene laid low for a very long time before appearing in what would be Equestria."
>>28911612
Ponka stap I can't focus
>>
>>28913808
She still deserves to know that we are alive. See her or not, your choice, but I will be giving her a hug.

>>28913779
Your liver cells also have the instructions on how to make a complete person. Every cell in you has all the DNA to make an entire person, and yet they still aren't you. Not sure if Equestrian science knows about DNA or not, though.
>>
>>28913808
If you want to believe that that could ever be me then go ahead. I will try not to be insulted.
>>
>>28914104
>>28913992
"I still will see her.." I gather myself. "I will see her and then maybe then I will find someone I knew who is alive AND sane."
"Just don't tell her about me." He answers calmly.
"And don't say I am the same as that knife again! We both know I am not!"
"It's been long enough that she's not you, no. Are we done with this?"
>>
>>28914449
Yes.
>>
>>28914540
>>28907301
I grumble an answer that he seems to take as affirmative, and after a few minutes of silence Rarity walks to us, "Can I?" Sarim nods, "I've got something to tell you, then. I /can/ take off the mask. I just checked."
"You can? Hrm, I may be remembering it wrong, then. And I don't think Lud-- The knife will be in the mood to answer now. Give me a moment."
He falls completely still, not even breathing, for several minutes.
"Is he fine?" Asks Rarity. I grumble an answer, sitting. "Ah, alright then."
Before long Sarim's pincers clack together, "Ah. The skull's theory in that is that upon mutual perception between the live and the dead, the soul and mind of the dead become fully unbridled without a body, releasing all of their energy suddenly. The mask is what keeps that from happening, and those who are alive from being constantly tempted from seeing the face of the dead. It's a two-ways security measure, apparently."
"The skull?" Rarity cringes, "But Applejack said it dissapeared."
"Yes, she has a tendency to. And I have ways to speak with her."
>>
>>28914825
This is getting irritating. Is there any way to reintigrate the knife and the skull? Or even all three Ludwigs?
>>
What are we even doing anymore? When I left we were climbing a tower. Now we're just sitting here in a garden.
>>
>>28915094
"Would there be any way to get them back together?"
"We tried to get them back together several times but stopped when they lost interest in that. Feel free to suggest a way for it to happen, but I can't guarantee they'll want to."

Paused for the night.
>>28915415
Atm AJ is getting back on her feet after a impromptu surgery. If enough people wants me to, I could jump straight to her being well. Dunno, make a strawpol or something if you are interested.
>>
>>28915454
What if instead of reintigrating them with each other we reintigrated them with our intact Ludwig? Just open a psionic connection and absorb. It worked with the bad idea.
>>
have a good ngiht bump
>>
>>28916894
>>
>>28915500
"Couldn't you, how to say it, take them?" She asks me. "Like that wrong idea when you were a foal."
"What!? No!" I shout, making them both step back, "Even if I could, and I don't plan to check, I would not take that knife into me."
"If I may," Sarim lifts a pincer slightly, "Several dreamers offered to do that, but she's never accepted it. It'd be lethal for all parts involved."
>>
>>28918125
Yes, the knife is a bitch, but she is just a bitch because she lacks the reason of the skull. Take them at the same time and you restore balance to them. Knife plus skull equals complete Ludwig, and you already are that. Your personality would remain intact and you'd only gain, catching up on all the time you were gone through your memories from being fragmented.

If anyone has the force of personality to absorb that knife it is you. You are the knife and more.
>>
>>28918204
>fixed applejack
>trying to fix ludwig
Can we do Rubicon next?
>>
>>28918204
Changed to Rarity I guess
"But darling--"
"Don't you darling me!"
"But they ARE you! You'd balance them out!"
"No! Rarity, don't you get it!?" She seems to struggle to calm down for an instant, "They are both so much older than I am, they'd crush me! And then you'd have a crazy bitch who can do everything the knife can AND use unicorn magic! I will not kill myself for a knife that tried to kill nearly everyone here at some point or another, including me!"
>>
>>28918418
Who says age means anything? They are partial personalities. You're stronger than them by definition.
>>
>>28918418
>No. There is only one possible outcome and I know it for sure. You're wrong and I don't want to hear any more about this.
You sound exactly like your brother. Cowards the both of you. At least AJ has some spine. She risked her life and mind to try and fix things.
>>
>>28919010
"No." -everyone in miracle, 2016
>>
>>28915454
>spoiler
Is this still an option?
>>
Bump in the hope that we can eventually get back to tower climbing.
>>
>>28919039
>>28919010
>>28918908
She continues talking before I can say anything else, "Do you know what is the name of what you want me to do in psionics? Either personality suicide or personality murder, Rarity. I don't think you realize what you are talking about, but that's what it is.".

>>28919158
Yep.
>>
>>28920048
It's only a little murder and you get magic knife powers.
>>
>>28920048
Skip ahead to AJ being healed and having her memory back.
>>
>>28920713
This, and also suggest that the dead people in the zombie griffon try to offer the Ludwig fragments therapy instead of the giant. It is marginally more likely to succeed.
>>
Countersuggestion: skip this conversation since nobody is going to change their minds on anything, then go back to AJ.
>>
>>28920881
Okay. It looks like the mind merge is a bad idea and Sarim is too stubborn or afraid to let Luna know he's alive so there's nothing else to do here.
>>
>>28920924
>>28920881
>>28920726
>>28920713
>>28920322
Alright, decided to rush thru most of the events that'll happen whitin the library, skipping anything that doesn't have information you'll need later on. Drawing the next update atm and will probably pause after that one.
>>
>>28921368
Could we get that info in a pastebin maybe?
>>
>>28921396
>pastebin
Hrm, yes, that's doable. I'll pause it now to write the things then.
>>
>>28921567
I look forward to it.
>>
have a good night page 10.
>>
>>28880978
>>
>>28924119
>>
Bump of life
>>
There is a bump at the bottom of this thread, and I fear we may need it.
>>
There was a thread here.

But it's gone now
>>
Bemp
Got pretty late here and I was sidetracked from writing this by the colt quest thing, but https://www.gitbook.com/book/duendeinexistente/miracle-s-side-stories/details
Will continue writing when I wake up.
>>
>>28928243
>>
>>28930073
>>
>>28929043
Silly question, but I want to make sure. Are these canon to the story?
>>
>>28931699
Yup yup.
I'll write one more short story (200 words at most) and resume QMing in a few minutes.
>>
It's taking me longer than expected to make some renovations to AJ's and Mirria's sprites, and it's gotten late here -22:30- so if I resume it'll be a pretty short session, is there anyone around now or should I resume tomorrow?
>>
>>28932691
I'm dead.
>>
>>28932691
Tomorrow.
>>
File: 242.png (31KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
242.png
31KB, 700x500px
a bump for the hopefuls
>>
i'll give you this one bump from 10.
>>
File: 387.png (399KB, 1250x1375px) Image search: [Google]
387.png
399KB, 1250x1375px
Ludwig examines me carefully, her horn sparking to life on bursts as she passes it over every part of me.
"Good enough?"
She nods, "Remember, take one of the pills I gave you if your heart gives you problems, but /no more than one/. Nitroglycerin can cause a mess." She turns to Mirria, who she examines too without bothering to ask permission, "And remember to drink enough water and feed yourself properly, ye fools."
"Is there any way I could help?" Asks Rarity, "I know a bit of medical magic myself, you know."
"Just don't mess with her heart, someone without proper training is more liable to cause harm than good. And get yourself a bag asap. But you two are ready to go."
Rarity nods, somewhat bothered, and we turn to the door.
Hrm.
No.
I take off my hat, but it returns to my head with a burst of yellow light. I do it again, and again, and on the fourth try it remains separate. A note, seemingly old, falls from it:
>Can't ya take a joke?
>Have fun on your travel, jack of the apples.
> -Discord.
I can't help but smile softly as I put the hat in my bags.
"Rarity? Do you know any spell to make my mane longer?"
"Yes, just let me..." There's a flare of pain in my scalp, "It's nice to see that you are returning to the mare I remember." She says, her horn conjuring an ephemeral mirror in front of me.
This...
A long time ago, I would use that hat religiously.
A long time ago, that is.
I open the door, and a burst of green fills my vision. When it goes, there's some notes pinned in the outside of the door.
"The only way left to go would be that room with the skeletal griffon, yes?" Asks Rarity.
"It was sleeping." Suggests Mirria, also unaware of the notes I am reading. "We can go silently."
"Hm? Yes." I nod.

>+1 flask of nitroglycerine pills added to AJ's inventory!
>+1 flask of nitroglycerine pills added to Mirria's inventory!

[1/2]
>>
>>28936004
What does 547's note say? I can't read it at all.
>>
File: 388.png (95KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
388.png
95KB, 1500x1500px
>>28936004
>[CONTROL PASSED TO MIRRIA]
I pass through the hole in the wall with Applejack and WInona, noticing immediately that Rarity is missing. I poke my head back into the hole, noticing, to my dismay, that Rarity's is also poking a few centimetres over mine.
"Oh. I went back to the city, I don't suppose you did?" She asks. I shake my head. "Oh, well. I see another hole in the wall a little higher, I'll wait you there."
I nod, and she disappears back into the hole.
I go back with Applejack and Winona, and my heart jumps a beat.
WInona is bearing her teeth, standing protectively in front of Applejack, who stands there with a sickened expression.
In front of them both, Princess Twilight looks at me with a thoroughly disinterested expression.
"Pegasus are so bothersome." She looks at Applejack for a moment, "I will give you, once more, this warning: Go away from her, If you don't, I'll have to kill you."
"What!?" I remember that I can speak after a second, "No! Why do you--"
"For a long time, I asked myself why did she and you keep meeting." She interrupts me, "But now I see it. Athletic, a brash attitude, unendingly loyal... how does it feel to be a replacement for Dash? Hmm?" She smiles kindly, like a mother would for a child, "Whatever you--"
A shout interrupts her in turn, which gives me a slight degree of satisfaction.
"YOU! WHORE!" Hands appear from under the platform, grasping for Twilight, "DON'T YOU DARE IGNORE ME!"
Her horn flares to life immediately, protecting Applejack in magical barriers, and she jumps from the platform with her wings extended, attacking the giant down bellow even as she falls.
The sounds of a fight start under us, both Twilight and the giant screaming at times.
"Ah.... what...?" Applejack shakes her head, blinking quickly, "What happened?"
>>
>>28936052
Twilight showed up. Winona growled at her while she insulted me and spoke towards me in a thoroughly condescending manner. She spoke much more as an adult would to a small child than as a friend would speak to another. I'm guessing she spoke to the giant similarly, because he was really upset at her not paying attention to him. They're down there fighting right now.
>>
>>28936018
He seen her too. Why can't they just have me alone? I say so first. I just want to wake up from this bad dream.
>>
>>28936052
The Princess of something very unlike friendship stopped by to visit.
>>
>>28936126
She still tried to protect Applejack with the shields.
>>
>>28936134
Yes, she tried to protect her, and yes, in a way I suppose she still is AJ's friend, but she's her friend in the same way gold is a miser's friend. Something to be possessed and protected, but not as an equal or even as a thing capable of autonomy. It would never occur to a miser to wonder what his gold wants.

Tl;dr Twilight a bitch.
>>
>>28936052
What the hell is that in the bottom right?
>>
>>28936145
Space vagina.
>>
>>28936150
WE NEED TO STICK OUR HOOF IN IT RIGHT NOW.
>>
File: 389.png (92KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
389.png
92KB, 1500x1500px
>>28936089
>>28936094
>>28936126
>>28936134
>>28936143
>>28936145
>>28936150
>>28936185
"Twilight. She was here." I focus in the mime band, trying to use it despite my heart racing a mile a minute, "She was condescending. Said she'd kill me if I didn't go away from you. The giant and her are fighting now."
She clenches her jaw, but remains silent.
"I'll go see what's that." I gesture at the pink light coming from under the platform and fly there.
It's a glass bubble with silvery metal covering chunks of it, some kind of spinning device that projects light inside it. It's mounted on a spinning platform.
I try to touch the glass, but a warm, rubber-like shield protects it.
>>
>>28936267
Remember kids, always practice SAFE magic.
>>
>>28936267
Inspect chair and cup at the right.
>>
File: 390.png (92KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
390.png
92KB, 1500x1500px
>>28936406
>>28936294
Applejack walks to the cup and chair to check them, and a small, young bird flies out of the cup and away from her.
The cup falls, hitting me in the head.
"Sorry fer that!" Applejack turns to me.
>>
>>28936474
What's that pink thing that dropped off the top of the machine?
>>
>>28936498
I grab the falling note before it touches the ground, angling it so that I can read it in this light. The last date is three years ago:
>Test 26
>> The looper still uses too much energy. Mariela offered to help with the design, but I want to try once more before accepting her help.
>>Who knows, maybe this old geezer still can learn a trick or too.
>Test 27
>>I have reduced the energy used by the compressor by a 34%, which is good but not as much as I had expected it to be. Mariela will help me tomorrow.
>Test 28
>>After a long discussion with Rubicon, we made a mayor breackthrough on the energy usage: Rather than drawing energy only from batteries, we use atmospheric magic to assist in several of its functions. While their energy draw isn't very significant -hence atmospheric magic being viable- this removes over half of the secondary circuits from the principal energy loop, making the core system smaller and lessening lost energy.
>Test 29
>>After a mayor overhaul of the system, Rubicon has decided to leave the looper turned on for an indeterminate amount of time, as a test of how long would the batteries last for. He believes that it could last a virtually unlimited amount of time, as the system recycles energy -See note 3.4:28- using Starswirl's deequivalency paradigm. I believe that the looper will wear off and break down completely in about twenty moons.
>>Other than that the looper is currently, under Rubicon's orders, required to stay turned on and not be affected as to not change the results of the test. I will leave a copy of these notes near the looper so as to inform any wandering monk that may not be aware of the experiment.
Gotta do stuff, back in about half an hour
>>
>>28936596
>Looper
What the fucking heckie.

1.) Ask AJ if she knows anything about it, even though she probably won't.
2.) See where the ladder leading downwards leads.
3.) Contemplate feelings about AJ as you stare into the void below
>>
File: 391.png (91KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
391.png
91KB, 1500x1500px
>>28936671
"Do you know anything about a looper?" I shout at Applejack, heading for the ladder.
"Pinkie-- You know her as Laughter knows how to make a cocktail with that name. Can't say it rings any other bells."
I nod and climb down the ladder, thinking about Applejack.
Sweet cheeks, hers.
...And a nice mane...
...and eyes...
...and good pers--
Wait.
Winona walks to me, visibly asking to be petted.
"Aaalright." Applejack gives a look to the ladder, "'suppose that's the looper." She mouths for an instant, "You know, I wouldn't blame you if you wanted to do what Twilight said. I'd be mighty relieved if I knew you are out of her way, honestly."
>>
>>28936885
[scrunch]
Boop.
>>
>>28936885
Tell her we've been through too much for some prancy princess whose mental status is who knows what to tell us what to do.

You wrote climb down the ladder, while we're POVing Missea, and we're up next to Applejack. I'm a little confused.
>>
>>28937006
>>28937029
"What? No. If I did whatever a bitch tells me to I'd be Ludwig right now."
"Yes, but Twilight is more dan--"
She stops talking when my hoof touches her muzzle, "Listen, after all we've been through I am not going to leave you."
She nods.
"Now help me find a way to stop this this place from... looping us, or whatever it did to me."

[CONTROL PASSED TO APPLEJACK]

She indeed climbed down the ladder.
>>
File: 392.png (92KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
392.png
92KB, 1500x1500px
>>28937170
>>
>>28937170
SO IT SEEMS THAT A PONY

LOOPED

WHEN GOING DOWN A LADDER.

I WONDER WHAT POSSIBLY COULD HAVE DONE THAT AND IF WE SHOULD DESTROY IT.
>>
File: 393.png (82KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
393.png
82KB, 1500x1500px
>>28937189
"I'll give a look to the thingy below us." I walk to the ladder and, after a moment's hesitation, climb it to the lower floor.
I consider kicking it, but ultimately decide to remove the gear that keeps the thing inside the glass ball spinning. It slows down to a halt, and after a few seconds a wave of nausea passes over me and Mirria.
I look below and above us.
Hey, now I can see something other than the tower and the fight.
>>
>>28937305
Explore new pathways.
>>
>>28937305
>>28937326
Agreeing with exploring.
>>
File: 394.png (43KB, 1004x764px) Image search: [Google]
394.png
43KB, 1004x764px
>>28937466
>>28937326
I head down, Mirria fluttering after me and giving glances to the fight down below constantly. A few hands throw themselves at us, but they are blocked by bursts of purple magic before reaching us every time.
Below, a telescope rests under a small ceiling.

Didn't see these replies.
>>
>>28937736
The giant seems pissed and still has sights on us.
Jesus christ, how long has AJ been out since Twilight started the fight with the giant? At least this means Twilight isn't a nightmare, just a huge dick.
Avoid moving the telescope, see what the last person that was using it was looking at.

Then look at the box behind us.
>>
File: 395.png (18KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
395.png
18KB, 1500x1500px
>>28937769
It seems like the drawers were emptied in a rush, but there's still an old cassette in a player. Most of the tape is damaged, but I can make out part of it:
>Seeril's log, fourth day of the sixth moon.
>When the tower is in the right phase, one can gaze into Oneiros: The hills of the dreamworld, too alien to mass to explore physically without either extensive preparation or being close to the tower, are beautiful to behold. If only my health allowed me to go there...
>At the very least, I decided to assist my friends in their exploration of Oneiros-- I made them enchanted bronze necklaces that'd allow them to find each other if they ever became lost: A cross, an ankh, and an irbal. They only work within a hundred meters of each other, but will still be practical in case more advanced technology fails them.
There's also a flashlight, which I grab promptly.
I look through the telescope, seeing Mirria's flanks and then, when she moves out of the way, a tent. Several flashes of light in what seems to be morse come from what seems to be a figure -definitely not a pony- looking back through another telescope. When a few seconds pass, another figure appears and helps the other raise a sign.
>>
>>28937941
Who was the seer again?
>>
>>28938444
Rubicon I think.
>>
>>28938444
>>28938588
"Seer?" I ask aloud. "Who's that?"
Mirria is squinting in that direction, "Seer?"
"That's what the sign says."
She thinks for a moment, "The record was done by a Seeril. Maybe it's him?"
>>
>>28938624
>>28937941
We ended up getting all three of those necklaces right?
>>
Paused for the night.
>>
>>28938816
Good night!
>>
>>28940385
>>
>>28938717
"Wait, we got those necklaces," I take my eye off the telescope and rummage in my bags until I find them, "Althrough I am not entirely sure if this is an irbal." I raise the curved cross.
"Hm?" Mirria is looking through the telescope now.
"Irbals go the other way around, at least the ones I know."
"Oh. Huh." Several more flashes of light come from the direction Mirria is looking at, "They are asking if we are Seeril or know where he is."
>>
>>28941403
Ask Mirria if she knows how to signal back with the flashlight.

If so, say he's... Wait, shit. I've forgotten. Where is that fucker.
>>
>>28941403
The fight is going on and probably will be for a while. We have time. Have Mirria tell them everything we know about what has happened here. She clearly knows Horse Code since she can read what they are saying to us.
>>
>>28941713
>Horse code

Ha
>>
>>28941676
>>28941713
"Have you heard that name anywhere?" She shakes her head, "We ought to tell 'em what happened here, then." I give her the flashlight.
She tests it and starts blinking it on and off, looking through the telescope.
"One of them went back to the tent. The other thanked me for telling them." She tries to turn the flashlight on again, but nothing happens. "And either the battery ran out or this broke."
>>
>>28941838
Shoot. Keep a hold of it I suppose. See if there's another path behind us, if not, head back up and. See if there was another path to the left from the hole we crawled out from.
>>
File: 397.png (47KB, 1488x836px) Image search: [Google]
397.png
47KB, 1488x836px
>>28941894
>+Flashlight added to Mirria's inventory!
We head back to the higher level and, once Mirria has helped me reach the higher scaffold, climb the ladder.
It takes us several minutes to reach the next scaffold, It's empty except for a hole, so we enter it.
I can't help but snicker at the warning signs inside it.
"Hello, slash slash unknown guest!" A voice startles me, making us turn to an hologram immediately, "Hello, slash slash Mirria! It's nice that the king got time to bring you here after all." Winona throws herself to the pool, splashing water around, "I am afraid pets are not allowed to enter the baths, would you take her out?" She asks.
"Your mouth creeps me the fuck out." Says Mirria. There's a moment of silence. "Wait. I said that out loud?"
"I have requested the sysadmin to check the systems." Continues the hologram, unfazed, "Would you want to use the baths? Your friend is enjoying the water nearby."

Sorry for taking so long, I kept getting taken away from the computer
>>
>>28942534
...sure.
>>
>>28942534
Inspect yellow thing to the left.
>>
File: 397.png (47KB, 1488x836px) Image search: [Google]
397.png
47KB, 1488x836px
>>28942553
>>28942597
I turn to read the sign, "Warning: Don't approach the hole when the floor is wet."
There is a flash of yellow from above us, and we find ourselves backpedaling before even knowing what it is.
"Is there any issue?" Asks the hologram.
I look at the flame-like stream of light that comes from a crack in the ceiling, trying to remember anything like it without success. The stone around the crack from which it came, however, is red-hot.
"What is that!?" Asks Mirria, pointing at it.
"What is what?" The hologram turns in that direction, "The area's sensors only detect an abnormally high temperature."

Pausing, I am really not feeling it today.
You can leave this thread 404, since I'll work this weekend and resume Hail after that.
Thread posts: 194
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.