[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This show is just a 22-minute toy commercial. Stop complaining

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: 1445704800037.png (360KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1445704800037.png
360KB, 1280x720px
This show is just a 22-minute toy commercial. Stop complaining about shit writing and just enjoy it.
>>
>>28879402
>The show is just X, so it's totally okay for it to be devoid of merit and redeeming qualities
>Fuck you for not enjoying the taste of hot shit in your mouth
>>
>>28879402
Literally every single person who has ever left the fandom was a bandwagoner.
Real fans watch and like every single episode, because there's no reason not to.
Real fans don't complain, because real fans know that the staff don't owe us anything.
Real fans aren't picky about the writing, because real fans know that good writing isn't a priority when writing for little girls.
Real fans don't care if the characters are ignored, mistreated or act completely OOC for the sake of the plot, because real fans know that characters aren't important and deserve no respect.
Real fans will never say that the show has changed, because real fans know that the show has always been exactly the same. That's an objective fact and therefore anyone who says otherwise is either stupid or trolling.

Anyone who watches this show expecting anything more than cute ponies doing cute things is a complete moron.
Anyone who has ever watched it and enjoyed the writing, the stories, the characters or anything that wasn't strictly cute ponies doing cute things is not a real fan.

Now get out of my board, posers.
>>
Sorry to say it but the show's going to shit and viewership is going down. I love this community and all show staff but the show isn't what it used to be. I feel like season 5 was its magnum opus. It should be done. The show is only there now to keep Discovery Family alive. I feel that Season 7 or the movie might be the last.
>>
>>28879416
You seem really mad, Jim.
>>
>>28879402
>>28879409
Bronies invaded and took over what was meant to be a safe and healthy environment for little girls to learn about friendship and sharing. It was meant to be a show that little girls could watch without the influence of older men. It was created by girls, for girls. How many opportunities are there for female writers and animators to create a show tailored to the growth and development of little girls? Bronies took over a safe space for children and turned it into their own playground. The ponies are representing six little girls — six children — and Bronies have turned them into a sexual fantasy. Fuck, someone created a blog turning one of the princesses into a sexual predator as a ~joke~. Men have made felt ponies that they can literally fuck. They draw crude and disgusting fan art. They roleplay the ponies fucking each other. They took a children’s cartoon and made it sexual, which I view as extremely pedophilic. And now bronies are expecting special treatment and recognition from Lauren Faust and everyone else involved with the show, and even accusing A SHOW ABOUT GIRLS FOR GIRLS of misandry. MISANDRY. Because men’s opinions aren’t voiced or relevant; because the male characters on the show aren’t the main characters; because the creators are trying their damndest to keep that show for little girls. Apparently having specifically female-centered content is misandry. My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic had the potential to be revolutionary. But of course, men had to come in and fuck it all up. Again. Because God fucking forbid girls have a tiny sliver of something especially for them.

tl;dr - kill Bronies.
>>
>>28879402
>The show used to have good writing
>It now doesn't
>"Stop giving a shit about the writing! It's always been a toy commercial, enjoy it for what it is!"

You might not have ever cared or noticed but the show used to actually be really well written and it isn't anymore.
>>
>>28879402
Preach brother preach.
>>
File: 01a.png (436KB, 640x396px) Image search: [Google]
01a.png
436KB, 640x396px
>>28879448
No one cares, fag.
>>
>>28879402
>TFW your life revolves around a 22 minutes toy commercial
>>
>>28879402
No complains here
>>
>>28879448
Go back to Tumblr.
>>
>>28879448
>Keeping up the delusion that the world is a gender exclusive place is at all good

The show, without having males in prominent roles or voices, would be subtly implying women can only succeed when men fail or are absent. That's why having competent male characters is important and "boy in a girls show" syndrome is bad.

People look down on content made for little girls because its selling them a fantasy and can be petty as fuck. FiM is not. I assure you that all of those slivers of things for little girls are rightly mocked because they present a false image.
>>
>>28879448
You are so wrong and I hate you so much.
>>
>>28879402
Hello, Jim

I guess it's just "for little girls, riiight?
>>
>>28879402

https://youtube.com/watch?v=k8_NmCUXyiU
>>
>>28879448
if you are so concerned about little girls having a safe and healthy environment, how about you go arrest Soros for funding international pedophile rings?
>>
>>28879448
>vast majority of the crew has always been male
>every "males only" space has been besieged and dismantled by women
K
>>
JimBump
>>
>>28879402
I consider the merchandise to be promotional material for the show.
>>
>>28879409
This. The argument has been made so many time before it's just tired.
>>
>>28879402
Here comes the fascinating part: they can't
>>
>>28879448
>felt ponies that they can literally fuck
Not felt. Minky fabric. And fucking them is oh so nice.
>>
File: jim on a nut5shell.jpg (8KB, 588x107px) Image search: [Google]
jim on a nut5shell.jpg
8KB, 588x107px
>>28879409
>>
File: 1478317031720.png (792KB, 1124x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1478317031720.png
792KB, 1124x1280px
>>28879416
THICK PONY IS BEST PONIE!
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.