[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>saw erotic violence thread try a comeback >couldn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 376
Thread images: 72

>saw erotic violence thread try a comeback
>couldn't bump it in time
>literally two posters in thread
>will never see sexy wrestling ponies again
welp, I guess it was fun while it lasted
>>
>>28876671
is that rarity getting bucked right in the cunt

thats kinda hot
>>
>>28876709
Write some.
>>
>>28876737
Not that guy, but I can try to churn out something.
I know it's called erotic violence, but does the story have to strictly be lewd?
>>
Lookie what I've got:
Rainbow Dash vs. Lighting Dust green from the first thread.
http://pastebin.com/J59fEbun (WIP)

A green about erotic violence in football (hoofball)
http://pastebin.com/neMhnNUE (WIP)

A very comprehensive collection of stories and pictures centered around the ENFT, a professional league where MLP characters fight and then fuck.
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B2i0L83I_4thS1hMZUhMVUY4bU0&usp=sharing

Maybe this can get the ball rolling.
>>
>>28877558
Thx anon
>>
>>28877558
Also, nice triple dubs
>>
File: IMG_0569.jpg (300KB, 900x1060px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0569.jpg
300KB, 900x1060px
>>
>>28876671
>>28876709
RIGHT IN THE PUSSY
>>
>>28876671
>>28876709
unf
>>
>>28880210
unf indeed
>>
For the few anons that are here, what do you prefer?
Catfights
Wrestling
Boxing
Or Other
>>
>>28880970
op pic related
>>
>>28880970
Either boxing or MMA, like some bruce lee shit.
>>
File: 1455516193852.png (186KB, 800x576px) Image search: [Google]
1455516193852.png
186KB, 800x576px
Contributing.
>>
File: Pinned.jpg (3MB, 2199x2264px) Image search: [Google]
Pinned.jpg
3MB, 2199x2264px
>>28880970
Wrestling and catfights are about even at the top for me followed by foxy boxing although catfights seem to vary in quality a lot.
>>
>>28882394
I love that picture
>>
>>28877642
Wait, how would boxing gloves even work on ponies?

I mean, they don't have fingers or thumbs to curl into fists! It just doesn't make sense to me...

Cute pic, tho
>>
File: Idletherboopme.png (932KB, 900x1425px) Image search: [Google]
Idletherboopme.png
932KB, 900x1425px
>>28884404
It's just mounds of padding on their little hoofsies anon.
Let 'em boop you a little.
It totally won't hurt.
>>
>>28876671
>tfw Very first anon who posted in a thread of erotic violence and got the ball rolling

By God is it finally coming back? Please oh olease say we're back you have just no clue how much I've missed and mods always just deleted these threads when they were pony related.

Please let us stay alive gook-moot I want to be happy again
>>
>>28880970
Cat fights without a doubt but non scripted where it's not one sided and moves like scratching and biting are used frequently otherwise I love myself some ultimate surrender
>>
>>28876671
>kicking Rarity in the testicle so hard that doctors have to remove the genitals and make that pony a gelding.

My new fetish
>>
File: image.jpg (113KB, 599x789px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113KB, 599x789px
>>28885286
>Rarity
>testicles

I understand the gelding but she's not a he...

Best ring girl coming through
>>
File: image.jpg (58KB, 474x644px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 474x644px
Gloriosa would be great at outdoor fighting, her vs fluttershy for queen of Mother Nature
>>
Any of the first few thread fags Member the artists who made the odd pieces here and there? Some good shit man I'll upload some when I get home
>>
Flashfag reporting in, noce to see it back
>>
>>28886594
Welcome back man long long time no see

Just need the cloud chaser ultimate surrender writer, hoofball writefag, crystal empire mare vs shining armour writer, the dash vs lighting dust writer, the enft guy and just the two artists to come back. I just hope this time we can survive strong without getting bombed by Maud's

Most importantly I wish based hell bridge and Isis Azza see us back and Alive
>>
>>28886974
Azza's abroad doing...Azza things and Bridge is asleep rn, but I'll let him know it's back next time I can get in contact.
>>
>>28887012
Thank you my based man.

I Was thinking we should have a second place or 'safe space' to discuss our combat likes without getting banned and having the mods on our backs as if hate losing you guys again
>>
File: image.jpg (303KB, 1280x1322px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
303KB, 1280x1322px
The next two ponies posted are going to get into a wrestling / boxing match / catfight / mma / kick-boxing / whatever fighting style you like.

I wonder who it'll be and who'll win
>>
>>28876671
I wrote something relevant.

It involves Applejack as a green lantern and Anon as bane. Posting ofter this.
>>
>>28876671
>The clash had raged for hours
>Blow for blow
>She'd charge you adorned in emerald light.
>Flinging conjurations of pure will and raw emotion.
>and you'd slam her into the earth, with rage and fury.
>What was once a thriving city was reduced to ruins.
>It's inhabitants dead or fled, it did not matter.
"HA HA HA"
>You chuckled, as you raised from the rubble.
>She, flying just over-head, readying herself for your next onslaught.
"Do you think me soft lantern?"
"I have already won."
>You said while dusting yourself off
"Look around you"
"All that you have once loved is gone."
"The people have been broken."
"And not by me little lantern, by you...."
>"....Na....No....That's not true!"
>"This is all your fault, I ain't the bad guy here!"
>she replied shaking.
>"I....I can still save em I know it."
"And pray tell little lantern....who is it you will save."
>you pointed to the city around you.
"Perhaps that chared stallion hanging from the window....or maybe the mare cut in half by the car you flung at me in your feeble attempts to stop me."
>Her aura dimmed as she descended to the earth.
>She began to retreat into herself, muttering and whispering
>"No....this....this is all wrong...I....i'm supposed to be the hero...."
>You clap your hands and approach her
"And some hero you where....."
>You whisper into her ear
>As you raise your hands to strike the final blow...
>her glows begins to intensify once more.
>"No...."
>She whispered
>"No.."
>This time a little louder
>"NO!!"
>She screeched as she exploded into the air rising like phoenix!
>Flinging you into the side of a building.
>"In brightest day, in blackest night"
>"No evil shall escape my sight."
>"Let those who worship evil's might"
>"Beware my power--Green Lantern's light!"
>Her green aura blazed even brighter than before
>So much so that it was blinding
>"I ain't licked yet Anon...I'll make sure as sugar you never hurt anyone again."
>>
>>28888199
>You crack your neck and turn to face her.
>The final battle had just begun...
"Very well....let's finish this..."
>"Gladly!"
>She replies as she dives down onto you from the sky.
>Tossing you into the air, and bruising your lungs, you cough what little oxygen had remained from the blow, out of you.
>But she was not finished yet.
>She lassos you from the sky, throwing you down into the earth.
>With an ear shattering thud, as your limp body meets the concrete
>The force of which sends nearby debris flying
>And shattering windows by the shock of it all.
>You quickly ready yourself onto your feet crouching.
>Unshaken by the pain.
>As she charges you once more from afar
>You were ready this time...
>you torpedo yourself to meet her.
>Tackling her mid-air and spearing her from the sky.
>As you both slam through a building.
>Her will to fight undeterred, she slams her hooves onto your back during the flight, as you squeezed her more tightly battling for control.
>The both of you crash onto the ground, you, landing ontop of her, began to unleash a fury of punches onto her
>While she shielded it with her rings power.
>But it can only do so much as each blow cracks the shield.
"I AM STRONGER!"
>You bellowed, and with one might last blow, you shattered the manifestation of light, and it explodes in a bright green flash
>The second it clears, Aj tosses dirt into your eyes and headbutts you.
>You reel back from the sting as she shoves you onto your back, this time mounting you.
>"Sure you're strong!"
>She muttered as she slams her hooves onto your face this time
>"But that ain't enough in this rodeo!"
>You try to block her next blow but she slaps your arms aside and delivers her assault, tearing your mask and breaking the skin around your eye.
>For brief seconds, you lose consciousness, only to be reawaken by her next blow, punishing you for passing out.
>You twist and turn your body, trying to roll onto your stomach.
>As she forces you onto your back.
>>
File: 2659689-bane-1506714.jpg (321KB, 1830x1500px) Image search: [Google]
2659689-bane-1506714.jpg
321KB, 1830x1500px
>>28888208
>Out of sheer luck you manage to turn onto your stomach as she pounds on your head.
>You'd already maxed out your juice
>Going further was dangerous
>But there was no time to hesitate.
>This was life or death.
>And it excited you.
>You twist the nob on your wrist and tear it off your arm.
>Then venom, which is what gave you your immense strength, began to rush into your system unregulated.
>Your body began to swell, as your veins grew
>You felt like your skin was on fire
>The blood vessels in your eyes popped
>Leaving them red swollen
>and veins that had not been visible before began to surface as thick stems.
>You screamed from the agony....but you bore it....
>Aj continued to pound onto you, but it did not make a difference
>Her blows became like soft pats on your head compared to the burning of your insides.
>Your muscles swelled and you grab onto her leg.
>She shrieks as you stand.
>She weighed nothing
>Even with the strength of her ring now.
>She dangled from your arm, and you cackled.
"HA, HA, HA"
>You lift her into the air and grab her by her head and feet in both hands.
"Now, I shall break you!"
>You scream as you bring her crashing onto your knee.
>Your veins give in and burst from the strain
>Her body seizes but then is still, she had taken the full impact from your blow before your body gave in.
>You collapse onto the floor
>She rolls off of your knee.
>As you struggle to gasp for air.
>The both of you lie motionless
>And then....she coughs loudly
>>
File: 563e1eed35ce2e0b12c4595fbd5337c4.jpg (728KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
563e1eed35ce2e0b12c4595fbd5337c4.jpg
728KB, 1600x900px
>>28888224
>"Th...that all you got....huh?"
>She muttered as she crawled towards you.
>You try to move but are unable.
>As she crawls onto your chest.
>Ring glowing and her hoof raised to strike.
>You bitterly whisper to her
"Finish it then...."
>She glares at you
>And her arm begins to shake
>"No...I...I ain't like you....."
>She said as she lays on you.
"I will...I...will...kill again...."
>You stutter
>Sirens begin to blare in the foreground
>"Ya hear that....you ain't hurtin nobody where you're going Anon....never again..."
"They....can't hold me...."
"I will find you...and I will break you...."
>"Well....I reckon.... I'll just have to wait for you then...."
>She whispers too, as the police leave their cars and enter the scene
>She had won....for now.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfVzLMB--b4
>>
Now write some more shit using superheroes!

That's the easiest way to justify to people getting together and beating the shit out of each other.
>>
>>28888241
Good green but you don't need a 'theme' to justify two mares (or stallions) going at it although wearing tight latex clothing would be good in a catfight...
>>
>>28888677
>tight latex clothing in a fight
top unf
>>
>>28888681
Ohhh yeah
>>
File: image.jpg (159KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
159KB, 1440x900px
Goodnight thread hope to see you in he morning have some scrunching stare down from two top magic-mares before shit gets real. I guess you could call this 'tough love'
>>
Pony Keijo anyone?
>>
>>28889946
It'd be more butt based wouldn't it, unless you want crotchboobs but I don't think they'd be useful...

Maybe nose bumping/scrunching to replace the tits?
>>
>>28890178
Speakinf of bumps
>>
>>28890178
There is literally nothing wrong with crotch tits

In the hoofball and dash story they are beautiful things and are probably the main difference between any two mares aside from their species. The bigger a mares crotch tits Are the bigger the more confident the mare is so if your going against fluttershy or some other mare with big crotch tits (there all kinda small biggest being a c cup) then the more unnerving you may feel as a pair of C slap your mare vag and rub against your smallrt crotch tits till you end up leaking a little as she milks you.

Too early in the morning to make comprehensive sentences.
>>
>>28877558
Wew that Google collection will probably destroy my dick by the end of the year too much clop for one man to handle.
>>
At work now butnwuenbingrt home might dump some images from the old threads, do love me some mares fighting whether it be wrestling boxing or anything mud wrestling probably takes the cake for me though top unf
>>
I hope this starts gaining momentum again. When Erotic Violence first started out it kinda started petering out right before mod started scruffing threads. Honestly, what we need us some drawfags and writefags before we stagnate. I had started a green like a thread or two before the scruffing and I might try again if I get some time between work and the quest I run, but even if I do and start drawing some stuff for this thread, I can't do this alone.
What we need is some prompts. What kind of things would you like to see? Maybe describe a scene that would make you hard.
Like Pinkie holding Limestone down, hoof behind her back. Angrily trying to buck her sister off as Pinkie lightly nibbles her ear and strokes her nethers with a free hoof, while Pinkie asks her sister if she gives up and telling her to say "uncle".
>>
>>28892469
Another old erotic violence gag here 1) 100% agree with you I think we have a real good chance to actuall prosper this time without being stomped out and 2) what green did you write as I remember hoofball crystal empire enft flash writefag who's here and blackfrye also the cloud chaser one which I was really looking forward to.

There's some good mlp fighting set out there you just gotta find it and if we all post it and have general discussions y'know get the ball rolling I really see potential
>>
Who is equestrias Ronda rousey?
>>
Boxing boop
>>
File: image.jpg (182KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
182KB, 1920x1080px
Here we see applejack implying that rarity would be able to beat her. Not too suprising considering the OP

I'm gonna start saving some fighting images...
>>
>>28893417
I feel like Maud would wreck shit
>>
File: IMG_0571.png (76KB, 531x569px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0571.png
76KB, 531x569px
>>28893417
She seems to fit the type
>>
>>28894529
Yes this mare right here we need to give her name and get greening her she is and fits the bill for some rough fighting action.
>>
>>28894609
Rhonda Roundhouse?
>>
>>28895239
Rhousey Rhonda
>>
>>28895549
Rhonda Horsey
>>
>>28895594
I'll take this as a winrar, the champion of the apploosa underground mixed mare arts (erf ponies get their shut kicked in via pegasi and unicorn)

Her mane fits rouseys description if you take away the colours
>>
File: inspiring.png (667KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
inspiring.png
667KB, 1000x1000px
aw yes this thread
>>
>>28895654
>(erf ponies get their shut kicked in via pegasi and unicorn)

Them's fightin' words
>>
File: Lets both be grills.png (919KB, 1000x957px) Image search: [Google]
Lets both be grills.png
919KB, 1000x957px
Well I've got this picture here that I never had a use for.
>>
>>28895988
Poor thunderlane first he gets fucked by flash, literally (flashfag will have to show off his pastebin) and now this. Although saying that a rule 63 thunderlane sounds cute a male with no genitals I just feel sympathy for.

Contents content by the way my man so thank you and everyone who keep this thread alive.
>>
>>28896654
Yes, my pastebin

Mhm

Yup

...fuck.
>>
I think I've been ruined on erotic violence. The only thing I can think about is Gachimuchi
>>
File: Stopping what I'm doing.png (120KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Stopping what I'm doing.png
120KB, 600x600px
Gonna read back over what I wrote last time and see if it's worth continuing what I had or rewriting it. Honestly I need the practice writing lewd anyway.
>>
>>28897390
Fleetfoot is bae
>>
>>28888232
It was good. I liked it.
>>
Nice to see this thread doing well, but ya'll need some more green.

Continuing http://pastebin.com/neMhnNUE

>The game keeps going, the rain keeps pouring, the crowd keeps cheering, and the hits keep coming.
>Your team’s defense was primal out there, delivering the pain tackle by tackle, blow by blow.
>With Ruby Gem leading the defense, the Mavericks slowed the Roughrider’s advance to inches, until they stopped them at the 40 yard line.
>Ruby Gem and Number 88 broke through the line and sacked the quarterback together, forcing her down into the muck with a squish just a few yards in front of where you stood at the sideline.
>They stayed on top of her, their hooves wrapped around her motionless body.
>After that hit, she couldn’t even move under their combined weight.
>88’s hoof moved across the mare’s back down to her dock, and reached underneath her tail.
>Gem kept a tight grip and had her face muzzle to muzzle with the downed quarterback, spewing lewd trash talk.
>The mare finally jostled underneath them, and the pile of ponies began squirming and gasping on the soggy turf.
>The Mavericks and the Roughriders stood and watched for a bit; some of the mares biting their lips and hiking their tails.
>Even as you watched, your tail involuntarily raised and your marehood flared to life, much to your embarrassment.
>Number 79 stands beside you. ”He he. Bet you wouldn’t mind being on the bottom of that.”
>You blush at the thought of being underneath the probing hooves of your teammates.
>Their hooves getting under your jersey. Rubbing down your body. Number 50 slowly petting you down your flank and cutie mark and stop it, Stop It, STOP IT!
>You shake your head and scrunch your nose in concentration to expel those thoughts from your mind.
“N-no! That’s gross!”
>The referee finally trots over to the pile and begins breaking up the ponies.
>79 laughs and says, in a mocking tone, “Assert your feelings Number 7, you know it to be true…”
>>
>>28897827

>The referee somehow pries Gem off, and works at pushing 88, who’s hoof is still under the quarterback’s tail.
>88 gives a terse love bite to the base of her prey’s neck, drawing a mewl out of the downed mare, before the ref rolls her off the player.
>Her hoof brushes away the tail and you get a good look at the quarterback’s glossy, engorged pussy, pre-cum clearly coating the clit and lips, despite the rain’s attempt to wash it away.
fug
>You force yourself to look away at 79.
“Hmph! Maybe I am a fillyfooler, but I still have some decency”
>The corners of 79’s mouth curl up into a knowing, smug grin.
>”Oh yeah? Then what are you doing here?”
“I promised Tan! And I don’t go back on my promises…”
>”Whatever you say kid.”

>With this being fourth down for the Roughriders, they set up to punt the ball at the line of scrimmage.
>Your receiver stands ready at the other end of the field, and their kicker and quarterback set up behind her defense.
>The linemares face-off once again, intense as always, staring into each other’s eyes, gritting their teeth, licking their chops, and pawing the ground in anticipation.
>The center linemare gets the ball into hiking position and they all go still as stone.
> You look down the row of mares, admiring their focus and poise as the rain pitter-patters on their forms, when you see her.
>Number 50
>>
File: rarity.png (417KB, 877x1023px) Image search: [Google]
rarity.png
417KB, 877x1023px
>>28876671
>The lights blare and the crowd goes wild!
>Your knees are weak
>And you're nervous
>But it's time to begin
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guG9cVs3ms4
>The crowd cheers
>The ring Announcer starts
>"Ladies and Gentlemen, tonight's match is for for the international Heavy Weight championship of the world!"
>"Weighing in at 302lbs he's tonight's challenger, All the way from the U.S. OF A the proud patriot ANON the REAL AMERICAN HULK!"
>You enter the stage, wearing the American flag like a cloak
>Flexing your massive biceps
>Some of the fans some wave the good old red white and blue! others wave signs reading Hulk Country.
>You give a big smile and give them a thumbs up.
"That's right brother! USA all the way!"
>You shouted as you made your way to the ring
>You made your way to the ring, giving high fives to your fans and stopping to flex for the cameras.
>Giving them your meanest face.
>You left your fear back at the locker room brother, this is for the USA tonight baby.
>You're bringing the belt home for Uncle Sam!
>As you enter the ring you give the crowd salutes and some final salutes, and take your seat at the corner of the ring and hung that beautiful flag in the corner.
>And then her theme started
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8vaY6--1CQ
>"And all the way from across the seas, from the small town of Ponyville, weighing in at a meager 176lbs"
>"She's tonight's title defender, put your hands together for the Diamond Cutter from the West."
>"Rarity!"
>She was as cocky as ever.
>She entered the stage slowly.
>Wearing a furry blue robe
>And carrying the equestrian banner
>She paused mid-way down the catwalk
>Turned and waved to everyone and slowly waved that dirty symbol of tyranny
>That anti-democratic soft colored flag
>She treated her fans like peasants.
>And they ate it up.
>She walked slowly to the ring before entering stopping to bask in her fans praise
>Then waving her hand at them as if to say, you are beneath me.
>It boiled your blood.
>>
File: 2014-12-11-Hulk.jpg (60KB, 635x477px) Image search: [Google]
2014-12-11-Hulk.jpg
60KB, 635x477px
>>28898020
>She entered the ring and gave a bow to the crowd
>then put her "royal flag" in her corner.
>The referee enters the ring and tries to go through his usual shpeal, but your not having any of that tonight brother
>You snatch that mic from that wussy
"Let me tell you something sister, you've got no clue what you stepped into tonight!"
>The crowd cheers and screams what?
"That's right sister, this ain't 'her Majestys Equestria'
>You say in a mocking voice
"You're in freedom town USA brother!"
>You flex at the crowd while screaming yea
>And they return your love
"That's right the Hulksters gonna lay the smack down on you tonight!"
"That's right tonight I'm gonna strike a blow for Uncle Sam, all you Equestrians logging to pay per view tonight! This is for you brothers, I'm gonna win won for freedom tonight baby!"
>You throw the mic on the floor and tear your shirt off.
>The crowd goes Ape Shit!
>They start screaming USA, USA!
>Rarity, she just smirks at this
>Her horn glows and she levitates the mic to her.
>"Yes, some blows certainly do need to be struck tonight darling."
>The crowd quiets down.
>"Some blows for common decency!"
>The crowd boos
>But she just smiles
>"Yes, yes, and poo poo to you too."
>"You filthy undisciplined creatures, why it's a wonder your not tearing each other apart in the street."
>She points to you
>"I say, Mr. Anon, your not the first human I've taught some manners, and you won't be the last."
>You are furious and begin to stomp around your part of the ring
>"Do try to keep this interesting, it'd be a shame if this was more of a beating then a proper bout."
>She drops the mic
>And the bell rings
>You charge the white mare, full speed and full of fury!
>She stands in her place waiting, watching.
>You ready yourself for the close line
>just as you close the distance she ducks out of the way and locks your legs
>and you fall onto the ring post at full speed
>The leather seat scratches your face.
>But she wasn't done with you brother.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMKFIHRpe7I

That feeling when you're watching best president for inspiration.
>>
>>28876709
If you really thing that's where it is...you need to go back to basic biology.
>>
>>28897390
>when I realise who you are

OOOOOHHHHHHHHH SHHHHIIIIIIIITTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!

My man I've loved and saved all the art work you've done since the beginning with dash and dust also the two oc mares the only one I think I missed was the imgur image of cheeriler eating out harshwhinny or something I would love to see that one again and save it and who could forget the vinyl and coco piece man you're a legend just need that souls auxielley gu back and we'll get the ball rolling
>>
>>28898020
>Rarity
>176 pounds

She must very stronk for a mare I feel sorry for the smack down Anon is about to recieve, should of used his cousin Anondre the giant!
>>
File: image.jpg (520KB, 1700x1900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
520KB, 1700x1900px
>>28898627

She's more than just a pretty face darling she's the HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD!
>>
>>28882394
that pic is one of the hotter pics ive ever seen
>>
Sometimes I wish I was female EQG or pony catfighting / foxy boxing with my Waifu... if only she was real
>>
Good combat artists apart from Isis Azza and hellbridge of course

http://linedraweer.deviantart.com/gallery/
http://avispaneitor.deviantart.com/gallery/61026604/EQUESTRIA-GIRLS-WRESTLING?offset=0
>>
>>28898122
>Rarity
>Mr.Perfect

This is an acceptable theme song.
>>
Would your waifu be good at violence sexual or non-sexual?
>>
File: LooksLikeThisToHulkUp.gif (4MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
LooksLikeThisToHulkUp.gif
4MB, 320x240px
>>28898122
>She dragged from ringside to the center of the ring by the feet
>And then mounted your back reverse cowgirl style
>Placing her rump onto your head and wrapping her tail around your arms.
>Violently she jerked your legs back with her hooves
>It was the cloverleaf leg hold
>But with her owns twist
>She didn't want you to tap you out.
>She was holding your arms down.
>this was the diamond cutter hold!
>Her fans loved it
>Your in complete agony as your knees feel like they are being ripped from their sockets
>And your back being bent to a snapping point.
>You scream in agony
>and Rarity giggles
>"Care to give up?"
>"I'll stop if you say uncle.."
>But you won't give up!
>The Hulkamaniacs begin to chant your name
>You can't let down USA, You can't let down Uncle Sam
>You begin to shake violently getting more and more angry by the second.
>Your hulking up!
>From the ground!
>Never seen before!
>Rarity starts to struggle to maintain her grip
>Shifting her weight on your head
>And practically hugging your legs now to maintain control
>And you toss her back in spite of it
>You stand up and begin to stomp around the ring shaking your arms like a mad man
>The world just saw you break the diamond cutter hold
>It's never been done before
>But then again, Rarity's never faced Hulkamania!
>She recovers quickly and charges you!
>She delivers a drop kick to your chest
>And you shake it off
>She comes back at you with leg sweep
>You're forced onto your knee
>But you just keep getting angrier and shake even more and more!
>In a last desperate attempt to take you down
>She delivers a mighty slap across your chest
>And that does it
>You stand up and point your finger at her as if to say, you don done it now
>"Wa wah?"
>She whimpered
>You grab her by the mane
>And deliver a mighty punch to her muzzle
>The crowd chants one, two, three with each blow
>Rarity losing balance after each strike
>And on that fourth blow
>You rear back and headbutt her.
>Your skull clashing with hers
>>
You guys really need to draw art or start writing shit.

This is why your general never lasts. It needs green or pics to keep going.

Ideally both.
>>
>>28899034
It's part of a set of 4. Also the ones I'm posting have the lewd parts cropped out.
>>
>>28900411
We used to have it all man were slowly finding our footing again the scruffening really kicked us in the balls
>>
which is better Hulkamania or C-nation?
>>
>>28901562
Rarity
>>
>>28901204
Ehh fuck it, all I'm doing is being autistic cringe in the SIM, a SPT threads

I'll write some wrestling green when it hits me.
>>
>>28901562

Cena all the way man
>>
File: image.jpg (301KB, 1980x1138px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
301KB, 1980x1138px
Welp I see only one way this can go down...
>>
Burnp
>>
Pre-fight scrunch
>>
>>28897840
Our hero needs to be knocked down and tested really have that adrenaline fight to hold her mare hood pure or be molested and drip cum as her assailant number 50 or 79 licks their lips of her mare juices before slapping her flank and getting her sent off.
>>
>>28897390
The guy that was writing the Fleetfoot green here again.
Since this is all starting back up should I repost the first part here in the thread or just drop a pastebin link with the first part?

Also, http://pastebin.com/n8gNr4ih
>>
>>28904102
Just linking the pastebin should be fine
>>
>>28904102
Unless you wanna bump the board with your story, which wouldn't be a bad idea either
>>
>>28904102
Oh shit my dude I've been waiting forever to see you or your story again man I can't wait to see you update it fleet foot in those tight clothes man my dong is expanding thinking about what she'll look like in and out of those clothes I'm just thinking who her first opponent will be man, can't wait to see your writing!
>>
File: image.jpg (471KB, 1700x1754px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
471KB, 1700x1754px
>>28885556
You are mistaken...
>>
>>28885556
>>28905431
Trixie vs sonata ring girl fight aye? I say this is settled either in the boxing ring or with some good old mud wrestling.
>>
>>28905998
Foxy boxing, definitely.
Trixie and Sonata are both performers at heart, so they'd be a even match in terms of fighting skill. Though Sonata might have a predatory edge being a Siren, using arousal to throw off opponents and occassionaly letting animal instinct kick in, like bitting her opponent in a grapple. She's just as cheery as can be in a good fight.
Trixie gives every fight she's in a theatrical flair. She showboats, trash talks, and uses dirty hits and tricks to give her the edge. And if the fight doesn't go her way, she loses her focus and confidence. On the flip side, the more she's winning the more confident she gets and the more her ego inflates.
>>
File: IMG_0376.png (758KB, 1280x791px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0376.png
758KB, 1280x791px
Hang in there for a few more rounds, thread
>>
File: image.jpg (61KB, 480x373px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61KB, 480x373px
>>28906897
Yes sir bare knuckle fighting top unf they may be OCs but they got a lot of heart and that's what matters.

>>28906416
It would be a tough one to call both girls are probably same in height weight, boobs and ass size and while sonata would use biting and whatever else primal or basic she could think of she's got to remember she not a siren anymore and Trixie while aiming for her 'taco' to deliver a low blow the first 3 rounds of biting would work but after 8 rounds of exchanging blow for blow legal or low I'm pretty sure Trixie would end up smashing sonatas mouth in and break a couple of teeth tired of all the bite marks and blood while sonata ends up probably kicking Trixie in the vag while the ref is looking away (both fighters are only in skimpy clothing) I reckon Trixie would have it just throwing face blow after face blow as sonata realise she's lost 3-4 teeth.
>>
File: Right up the butt.gif (1MB, 580x573px) Image search: [Google]
Right up the butt.gif
1MB, 580x573px
>>28882394
>>28901182

Anybody got sauce on these?
Google has failed me here.
>>
>tfw made that erotic violence thread again
>tfw it wasn't my fetish, I just wanted to bring back a genuinely good thread
>tfw it is now

I memed too far
>>
>>28907524
Meme harder
>>
>>28907499
http://dimwitdog.com/search/mud+wrestling
>>
File: Five stars.gif (341KB, 375x266px) Image search: [Google]
Five stars.gif
341KB, 375x266px
>>28908340
You da reel MVP.
>>
So with Shoinsuke Nakamura's entrance tonight, all I can think of is Octavia making an entrance backed by an army of string instrument players
>>
File: image.jpg (192KB, 1059x754px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
192KB, 1059x754px
Ultimate surrender no time limit, no rules (apart from sexual wrestling mainly) private bed match? Because I've seen enough 'wrestling' / 'Catfight' (it's pretty much all scripted I've yet to see a proper fight on a bed. Probably because no one wants to break it) fights to think it possible...

I just find fighting without being watched by a referee and cameras basically just you and your opponent more genuine and erotic
>>
>>28897840
>She was as still as the rest of them, and you couldn’t help but to keep your eyes on her as she stood there.
>Her mane was still neat and in slicked back pony tail, with only a minimal amount of mud in it and a few wet strands stuck to her face.
>Her eyes are furrowed in concentration.
>Her nostrils rhythmically flared with steamed breath like a dragon.
>Her muscles flexed as she prepared herself in a three-point stance, ready to launch into the opposing player.
>Her crème hoof twisted into the wet grass of the field, drawing muddy water.
>”HIKE!”
>The command breaks you out of your trance and you see the ball get hiked to the quarterback before the linemares collide.
>She holds the ball for the kicker to perfectly buck into the endzone, and it goes flying.
>The ball tumbles through the air in an arc, before landing in the awaiting hooves of your unicorn receiver, Number 43.
>She tucks the ball in the crook of her knee before galloping ahead on three legs.
>You watch her make it ten yards before the Roughriders start gunning for her.
>Even with them coming down on her, she manages to deftly avoid their grabbing hooves and weighty tackles.
>She expertly spins on her hind leg around one would be tackler like a ballerina and just keeps going.
>Two mares come charging through at her flanks, leaping in the air to piledrive her.
>She simply ducks her head and the mares collide with each other, unceremoniously splashing to the ground in a heap.
>Another mare drives forward at her, diving for the ball carrier’s legs.
>43 springs into the air above her, avoiding yet another tackle, and the Roughrider gets a face full of mud, sliding into her other two teammates.
>Holy shit, she’s a damn acrobat!
>>
File: 416pNUOuqvL.jpg (30KB, 500x463px) Image search: [Google]
416pNUOuqvL.jpg
30KB, 500x463px
>>28884404
>>
>>28909632
>When she came down she tried to land properly with only three available legs, but her front hoof slid in the mud on impact and she nearly fell over.
>Luckily, she managed to catch herself by splaying a rear hoof, but she had lost her momentum.
>You look ahead to see who she has left to beat and see Number 50 closing the distance.
>She comes in with her head low, seeming to aim for 43’s legs like the last mare.
>43 sees her and tries to gain momentum for another jump, but only manages to get her front legs up in a rearing position before 50 comes in with a low hit.
>50’s shoulder pads catch 43’s back legs, causing her to trip and land on 50’s crest and withers.
>In the same instant, 50 whips her head up and rears backwards to throw 43 off of her back.
>The receiver is catapulted forward with a flip in the air.
>And she comes crashing down onto the turf with a hard thud.
>You, 79, and the crowd collectively wince at the impact.
>Before any more mares could get to her, the ref blows the whistle to signal the end of the play.
>>
File: image.jpg (291KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
291KB, 1280x720px
>>28909681
Rip 43 2016-2016 at least number 50 can't do much considering the fact she probably launched 43 nearly into the crowd,

I want the main characters team to win (I think their the Ravens or something all I know Is the bad guys are the riders. Mainly too focused on your good as fuck erotic violence parts.

Also anyone member the gilds vs other griffon fight that turned them into horny anthros? I need to see that green again.
>>
>>28909681
>43 doesn’t immediately get up.
>It takes her a moment before she accepts the hoof of a Maverick and pulls herself up, still tightly clutching the ball.
>She kind of wanders around the field, bumping into players in a drunk like stupor before she's herded toward the sideline.
>Well, the wrong sideline, but she’s trying at least.
>A horrible thought crosses your mind:
>That could easily be you if you’re not careful.
>You’ve been lucky so far, in that the other mares haven’t done anything serious to you yet…
>Key word yet.
>But 50 is gunning for you, and if the last play was any indication, she could really mess you up if she wanted to.
>Mess you up in more ways than one too.
>…Maybe you can sneak away before-
>”Hazel! The play is about to start. Get to the huddle!”
“Fuck my ass.”
>”Careful what you wish for,” warns 79.
>True Breeze walks over with 43, helping guide her toward the bench to sit down.
>”Karat, can you please keep an eye on Crisp, she’s not feeling well.”
>43, or Crisp, says something about seeing parasprites and starts swiping the rain.
>”Aye aye captain,” 79, or Karat apparently, says while giving a mock salute to Breeze.
>Breeze turns to you and says, “Let’s go Hazel. We don't have time to waste. There's a game on!”
>You give a weak nod as she trots off and silently curse to yourself before heading to the huddle with everypony else.
>>
File: image.jpg (40KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 500x500px
>>28910049
“Fuck my ass.”
>”Careful what you wish for,” warns 79.
>>
File: IMG_0378.png (81KB, 800x226px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0378.png
81KB, 800x226px
>>
Boopity Boop bop
>>
>>28910966
D'aw, how cute...

...Spike's gonna get his ass kicked
>>
>>28911805
His baby dragons can't wrap themselves around rainbow dash plus she's a red belt so her skills would be formidable in grappling.
>>
File: image.jpg (201KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
201KB, 1920x1080px
Glimmer vs chrysalis who wins
>>
>>28912772
it would end only in sex.
>>
>>28912772
Of there's no fag deer, then Chrysalis hands down.
She would have had Starlight if it wasn't for Thorax
>>
>>28912800
It's Chrysalis, of course it will end in sex.
As far as I'm concerned, any fight with a changeling is liable to end in
>rape
>>
We need MUCH more of the sexy wrestling stuff. Chrysalis can even supply her own green slime. Twilight's book learning can't help her with that. Unless, y'know, she decides to apply the Kama Sutra to Chryssy in front of the crowd gathering to watch the wrestling.
>>
>Chfysalis vs Thorax
>Erotic Boxing
>Loser is the Winner's concubine for a month

Who ya got?
>>
File: IMG_0574.jpg (2MB, 3760x3766px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0574.jpg
2MB, 3760x3766px
>>28914018
Depends. Is it changeling Thorax, or bug deer Thorax.
Because if he's just a changeling he has no chance. I love the guy, but it's not happening.
>>
>>28913487
Chrysalis's green slime is literally fem-bug-cum it tastes according to celestia like a sweet line jelly but tastes like a explosion of love went off in your mouth.
>>
>>28915155
Adorable. I wonder if they're just there to ask for tips on how to commit violence, themselves?
>>
>>28915155
>>28915855
The secret is the more you Boop them the weaker they become that's why the simple Waifu / mares scrunches when booped but these two mares are trained to take 1000s of boops I feel sorry for the other mare though she looks like she has no coach at all while the winner has the cmc and the crowd behind her.
>>
File: ffe.png (426KB, 680x810px) Image search: [Google]
ffe.png
426KB, 680x810px
>>28889946
>>
File: image.jpg (228KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
228KB, 1000x800px
>>28916667
Boob fighting... That's a good turn on how vinyl had bigger tits / hips than AJ is a mystery to me tho.

I'm going to guess this was inspired from the anime of the same thing I don't know if I should watch it or not busty girls using tits and ass to eliminate the opponents top unf.

Oh who's the artist by the way my good man.
>>
>>28907524
You are with your kind now Anon. Welcome brother
>>
Where's the Hulkamania Anon go, the hulksters need to see the legend defeat the democracy / freedom destroyer rarity get atomic leg dropped back to her boutique.
>>
Round interval bump
>>
File: what is best in life.png (112KB, 400x406px) Image search: [Google]
what is best in life.png
112KB, 400x406px
anyone else rank the pones by their likelihood to fight you for top every night?
>>
>>28918451
Dash has a strong mixture of determination and lust to physically and sexually dominate her opponents. I love it. She could do literally every style of fighting whether normal of lewd. I think her faviorite combat would be mma / ufc though, throwing another mare against the cage while throwing a flurry of blows and finally putting them into a arm bar or choke hold.
>>
>>28918451
I know I do
>>
Wrestling should of been used in the equestria games
>>
>>28919926
The Equestria Games should have been used in the Equestria Games
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 480x721px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 480x721px
>>28920038
>pic related

This feels like inception
>>
File: image.jpg (91KB, 930x533px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91KB, 930x533px
Rarity would be the ultimate surrender champ of CHS.

Prove me wrong; pro tip You probably can but it would have to be settled in a match
>>
ITT: self hatred
>>
>>28895988
I'd just kick her in the (horse)boobs then. See how she likes it.
>>
File: I thought.png (512KB, 596x750px) Image search: [Google]
I thought.png
512KB, 596x750px
>>28888199
>>28888208
>>28888224
>>28888232
https://derpicdn.net/img/view/2016/9/16/1250306__oc_explicit_nudity_applejack_clothes_shipping_straight_simple+background_human_sex.png
>>
>>28920865
Not a bad idea and even if that fails a punt to the cunt can't be that much worse.
>>
>>28920923
Whew lad, reminds me of the skin when you peel that red layer of an apple or this case an appul
>>
Tfw only person bumping
Judt gotta keep waiting until everyone else returns.
>>
Would you approve of your daughteru wanting to be a fighter either proper such as boxing / wrestling or lewd and random catfighting / ultimate surrender
>>
>>28922881
I'd like to believe that if I had a daughteru I would try to support her life choices and if she wanted to be a fighter that should be fine too. The only one that kind of makes me question things is if she became an ultimate surrender wrestler. Something about being able to find porn of my daughter is a little bit unnerving.
>>
>>28922881
As long as she understands the 1st rule of fighting (don't get hit, don't get defeated), it's all cool.
>>
>>28923232
>EQG daughteru becomes lesbian sex fighter
>apparently she's really good making it the final of a tag team championship.
>get tickets to go and support her.
>She has sent you links of all her matches but you haven't watched them for common decency reasons.
>get to the stadium full of mostly lesbian but young men oogling her her partner and their opponents.
>Stop your fists shaking in rage.
>match gets going, daughter gets her opponent naked in a blink of an eye making her her bitch.
>of course at some point this has to end and your daughter is on the receiving end.
>Sit there uncomfortably as some greenish skin girl spreads your daughters legs wide open so you and the whole crowd can see and start fingering her furiously.
>tag team partner gets involved eating her out while using her hands to fondle her tits.
>everyone in the crowd is screaming and cheering.
>you didn't know what to feel anymore
>God damnit boner, not now. This is so wrong

>daughter goes on to win with partner making one opponent orgasm and the other squirt all over the mat.
>have to spend 30 minutes watch your daughter use a Dildo and vibrator to fuck her opponents brain out.
>you can only watch as your daughter looks into the crowd and waves at you as her tits bounce while her opponent moans for more.
>Why couldn't they just get a trophy and everyone go home, treat her to her faviorite restraunt or something...
>>
To the people reading the RD vs LD story who's your money on to win?
>>
>>28923860
RD all the way
>>
>>28924263
LD deserves her revenge but at the same time wonderbolt dash could really rub some salt in the wounds by beating her opponent at the one thing she's good at.
>>
>>28923860
I say Lightning Dust. She has just as much zeal as Rainbow and she's more experienced in the ring.
Dash just caught her off guard in the last round when she embraced the situation she was in and went down on her.
In the end, Lightning Dust will dominate me thinks.
>>
>>28924638
Gosh darn that artfag and that writefag the were the bread and butter, yin and yang, thing 1 & thing 2 that really got this thread going. While it's great to hear from the artfag and eventually see his creative skills come to life I feel... Empty without the writefag this story's got to be finished.
>>
>>28925018
I agree, if only he'd see this thread
>>
>>28925867
I really hope he does all we can do is slowly expand. I would hate to see him give up. Honestly its probably one of n Faviourite greens since... I don't know
>>
>>28923394
That's pretty lewd, I would hardly call myself father of the year but if that's what 'daddy's little girl' wants to do is support her
>>
>>28926286
I can try to get back into my Flash story...I forget where I was though
>>
>>28927281
Oh found it, apparently he was gonna wredtle Dash, sound interesting to anyone?
>>
>>28927945
Hell yeah dude. Your story was the right mix of funny, lewd, and erotic.
And like the only one with the gays but that's ok
Plus I'm hankering for lewd wrestling greens.
>>
>>28928664
Alright, I shall resume work as soon as the utter hell of the run up to Black Friday (which is for some reason happening on Thanksgiving at my store) is over
>>
Lunch break bump
>>
>>28904102
>You first slide the pink thong between your hind legs. The sides of the thong tie on which takes you a bit of time as you attempt to use a combination of your hooves and teeth to reach down to your flank and tie yourself a neat bow on each side.
>This doesn't work and eventually you find yourself tying the sides together before slipping the thong on.
>As you struggle with the thong more mares begin to populate the locker room. The give you a certain look of mixed lust and intrigue as you slip on the thin stretchy shorts, shirt and sweatbands.
>A petite Earth Mare approaches you and shyly utters out, "Are you new here?"
She has a two tone muted purple and pink mane ties up in a bun and a creamy almost yellow coat. Her eyes are a piercing almost icy blue.
"Yeah, this is my first night."
>"Oh good, I don't know everypony yet so I wanted to make sure you weren't just a returning champ or something. I'm the uhh mangler by the way. What's your wrestler name?"
>A brief moment of panic washes over you. You had an alias picked out for all of your official stuff but you hadn't considered a nickname yet. You spit out the first thing that comes to mind.
"I'm the hurricane."
>Hurricanes that sounds just generic enough to be any pegasus right?
>"Cool do you know who you're up against tonight?"
"No idea."
>"Ohh... Well since your a rookie I might see you in the ring."
>You feel your competitive spirit overtaking you as you begin to size up the small mare.
"You think you can take me?"
>The Mangler gives you a nervous smile, "mmmmaybe, I've got to win one eventually right? And your tight f-flank might be the motivation I need." She gives you a little nervous laugh.
"Well, don't think I'll take it easy on ya just because you're all small and cute, I'm here to win.
>Did you just call her cute?
>"Y-yeah me neither." The Mangler says with a blush. "I uhh, need to go change."
>The little mare trots off to some more lockers.
>>
>>28929493
Daw that's cute fleetfo- I mean the hurricane has made her first friend / enemy I don't know the real name of the mangler but a fight between these two amateurs would be totally hot and cute.

Be weird for them to fight and then have to team up next match
>>
>>28929493
>A petite Earth Mare approaches you
>I'm the uhh mangler by the way
That's adorable
>>
File: IMG_0381.png (125KB, 338x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0381.png
125KB, 338x600px
Would she be any good?
>>
>>28930232
>night glider
Yes she would have the energy and character to fit well into the boxing scene would be suprisingly difficult for the veterans to take down and could suprise them with a uppercut and jab combo.
to be honest none of our waifus really have any experience so would all have decent potential. They just need to hit the gyms and learn how to git gud

Who's the artists by the way my man? Like to see more from him / her
>>
>>28930563
Derpibooru says toyminator900
>>
File: image.jpg (53KB, 417x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 417x480px
>>28930925
Wow he's pretty good I feel like the body proportions and tones make sense for the characters they just feel right even his first sketches good he should be proud of his work.

>he ships his OC with Muh Waifu
>pic related
>>
>>28931304
I'm...pretty sure he's traced a fair few pics though
>>
Boop
>>
>Gilda vs Gabby
>Pro Erotic Wrasslin'

Who ya got?
>>
File: image.jpg (203KB, 915x1379px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
203KB, 915x1379px
>>28931896
Hmmm gilda has the weight advantage and a bit of experience of fighting (she could easily restrain gabby) however gabby is a lot younger and has a WHOLE more adrenaline energy so will have speed and pin-point precision finding Gildas g-spot. I reckon it would be a coin flip really.

Anyway off to bed, >>28916667 could be relevant more pure lesbian than fighting but oh well.
>>
>>28932531
>that picture
f-fuck me
>>
>>28932531
Dayum
>>
Boop
>>
>>28931896
Gilda is the MVP, but Gabby is a natural at everything she does, so that probably means she's good at wrestling in all of its forms, including the erotic kind.
>>
Just a general question: we get off to erotic violence, so naturally a cutthroat type of fighter or player taking advantage or hurting another pony is sexy to us. But, will it kill a boner if the pony becomes compassionate mid molestation or pounding and opts for tender loving when they have their opponent at their mercy?
>>
>>28934203
Not at all, fucking's fucking to me
>>
>>28934203
To a degree yes and no I mean I agree with >>28934333 that fucking is fucking, however as a catfight lover I feel like sex should be earned when your opponent admits total defeat battered and bruised while sniffling tears just wanting to be left alone while your still throwing punches and claiming her as your prize. It makes the actual 'reward' much more satisfying rather than just fighting for a minute getting naked on a bed and fucking for an hour.
>>
>>28882314
>female dragon mud wrestling

I didn't know I needed this in my life
>>
>>28934992
Life's full of surprises anon
>>
>>28885222
>Ultimate surrender.
>Trips.
This nigga fucking knows
>>
File: IMG_0383.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0383.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>
Bumpu
>>
File: image.jpg (130KB, 751x1063px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130KB, 751x1063px
>>28935898
Erf ponies, not very good at magic or flying good at using their hooves for working and hitting

Alicorns now that's where it's at. Female you vs one of the royal sisters you'll be over powered and face sitted within a minute
>>
Black Friday Eve bump
>>
>>28937622
Gobble gobble
>>
File: image.jpg (30KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 630x630px
Member fighting is magic?
>>
Your faviorute character vs your waifu who wins in your faviorite fighting style

Bon-Bon vs Trixie in a catfight would be difficult to say Bon-Bon got the height and weight advantage with some unf hips and good sized cleveage but Trixie is also quite well endowed for a unicorn although a bit smaller all around she knows how to win via some dirty moves lets just say she'll stick her wand where the sun don't shine if it means she can follow up with a scratch / punch to the eyes / face
>>
>tfw the population ratio of ponyville is 1/10 so for every 1 male their is 10 mares
>tfw every stallion has at least 10 mares fighting over being the one to breed with said stallion
>>
>>28940515
>AJ vs Limestone in pro wrestling

Hm, well AJ's got the goods but Limestone's a fesity one, to be sure. I'd give it to AJ, she'd wear Lime down and eventually put her away with those thighs
>>
>>28941851
Applejack strong for wrestling but his real weapon is her thighs / child bearing hips not even celestia can escape her vice like grip
>>
>>28941718
Mares fighting eachother in heat for a stallion... I like it!
>>
>>28940515
Rarity vs Cheerilee...

There was a green about anon hooking up with Cheerilee they argued Cheerilee went to a bar ended up getting pregnant via Big Mac and went to raritys boutique telling her to stay away from anon and end up having the pony equivalent of a catfight where rarity tried using her horn to pierce Cheerilee Cheerilee in return just bit clumps of hair out of rarity basically enraging both mares until they fell asleep and woke up next morning appologizing... It's a good read but I complete forgot who wrote it or had a paste of it.
>>
>>28943317
Was it in one of the old erotic violence threads or another?
>>
Bloop
>>
>>28943686
No I think it was on a mature mares thread otherwise known as OLD ASS MARE.
>>
>>28945214
The mature mares would be quite formidable both in a physical fight and a sexual one they can do a move or two the younger generation don't know and know how the female pony body works manipulating their victims to their bidding. They also probably nibble on their younger opponents ears as they moan like helpless sluts. Begging for more hoofing (pony fingering) and some of the older mare tongue magic
>>
>>28940515
Derpy vs Cheerilee

I imagine the scenario to be a parents evening at the school Ditzy Doo is sitting with her mum as cheerilee is saying how ditzys been this year overall very well. However Cheerilee notices Derpy derpying Out and asks if she's paying attention, this triggers the blonde mail-mare who throws herself over the table and starts flailing at Cheerilee in rage the two mares struggle for dominance as Ditzy can only face-good waiting for the ordeal to be over
>>
Boop
>>
http://pastebin.com/zJxkA9ra

Not exactly an /EV/ Green but still has some of the basic power dynamics that make this thread so fun. Also there's a bit of fighting between anon and Carwash Rugmuncher at the beginning so it almost fits.
>>
>>28948106
thought that was fucking Centorea in the background.
>>
>>28948106
That was great. Thanks anon!
>>
Update Bump
I'm spending the rest of my night hammering out an update for the hoofball green.
Also, I changed the name of the story on pastebin. Just wanted to let ya'll know so there's no confusion or something.
Also also, I'm planning on making a green involving Roseluck for the catfight lovers out there
sorry for the blog post
>>
>>28950269
Awesome man I sure do love me some hoof ball need to see our young hero win the game when she said she was a fillyfooler what does that mean as I thought she was straight
>>
If ultimate surrender was introduced into equestria I think pinkie would be the pony to try it and make it become a national sport I think that sort of sport would be accepted in pony society... For reasons
>>
Which EQG would be the best fighter and why is it aria?
>>
>>28951851
We shall see
she prefers stallions, but 50 and the game are tempting her. That line is when she realizes she might like the mare on mare action going on around her I guess I could have been more clear on that.
>>
>>28948106
Good read man cunt dash getting put in her place with some physical and sexual action seems right for her
>>
>Slept last night thinking about all these fighting styles and mares doing them all.
>Remembering a good handful of Anons liked ultimate surrender I imagine a few lewd matches.
>then 'it' happens...
Stallion naked kombat
Big mac vs trouble hooves for the title of king of Appleoosa
>my mind and boner work in very bizarre ways
>>
>>28953814
...unf
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 537x438px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 537x438px
>>28953814
That is top unf shoving Big Mac in a red singlet while trouble hooves goes in a brown and considering the fact a stallion can last at best 30 seconds test their endurance as their can only be one winner crowned. Probably trouble hooves as he's twice the size of mac
>>
What's the one character you've seen since S1 that you've always thought 'he / she needs a major beating' I'm gonna say diamond tiara being a cunt for 4/5 seasons earns her some filly bucks to the face
>>
Have any of you actually done any fighting or experienced it I.e getting punched in the face or actually using wrestling moves against someone?
>>
Who is the best at what

Catfight - Mrs harshwhinny
Boxing - RD
Wrestling - Pinkie
Foxy boxing (like boxing but with no rules) - Trixie
Mud wrestling (messy and no rules) - AJ
Ultimate surrender - Mrs cake (it's a mature mare thing)
Naked kombat - Flash for writefag reasons

Are my opinions shit make your own and let's get some discussion going
>>
>>28955990
I'll take a wack:

Catfight - Rarity
Boxing - Gilda
Wrestling - Pinkie
Foxy Boxing - Gilda(again)
Mud Wrestling - Applejack
Ultimate Surrender - Lightning Dust
Naked Kombat - Zecora

Rarity has been shown to be a merciless mare when she is angry. It'll be a surprise for the mare she's fighting when she tries to gouge her eyes with her horn.
I agree that Dash would be a good boxer, but I think Gilda edges her out by a hair due to more power and stamina. Same goes for foxy boxing, but there are no rules so Gilda gets to let loose, and this kitty has got some claws.
Pinkie is a fun choice for best wrestler: she's energetic, theatric, and above all eager to have a good time.
Applejack probably grew up wrestling her brother in the pig pin a few times, so she's got experience and earth pony strength in spades.
I chose Lightning Dust only because that Ultimate Surrender green was the bomb.
As for Zecora, I just want to see her fight, and naked combat sounds delightful.
>>
>>28956525
Isn't Naked Kombat the male version of Ultimate Surrender?
>>
>>28957759
Is it?
I have no clue what it is.
Well in that case it's obviously Big Mac, because of Flash Fic
>>
>>28956525
I originally wanted to say rarity for catfight but I only chose Mrs harshwhinny because she's very to the point and will do whatever it takes to win but rarity and her horn are a top tier weapon

Boxing / foxy boxing I wanted to say gilda but when you've got a list of ponies I wanted to try and keep it going I mean I'm not going to lie gilda would be better then the ponies on all this stuff but she's too op since the only other griffin we really know is gabby or the Chef one.

Mud wrestling and wrestling also could of gone to ember since she's small she is still a fucking dragon that and she'll only give her throne that can overpower her physically or sexually
>>
>You will never have a 3dpd who shares the same interest of erotic violence or mlp

Words cannot begin to comprehend how much this hurts
>>
File: image.jpg (100KB, 900x657px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100KB, 900x657px
Do you support the hoof fields of the mccolts?
>>
>>28959559
Neither. As long as they keep fighting, I'll be sitting close by with some popcorn
>>
>>28959559
>"Yall mus' be confused, McCUNT! Anon is helpin me steal copper wirin' tonight!"
>'Nuh uh, WHOREfield! He's gonna make some meth with me instead!'
>>
>>28958569
Oooooo, I didn't think about Ember for wrestling. Some dragon on pony action would definitely interest me.
>>
Here's a great story I read that involves Gilda and Pinkie fighting it out in topless boxing:

http://d.facdn.net/art/kidyiff/stories/1429584960/1429584960.kidyiff_gildavspinkiepie.txt
>>
>>28960010
That's a good read man I like how it shows Gilda learning and pinkie even tough physically losing physchologically winning. I just wander what their going to do in the shower
>>
File: Wrestlerity.jpg (231KB, 1280x1711px) Image search: [Google]
Wrestlerity.jpg
231KB, 1280x1711px
Why is she so perfect?
>>
>>28960921
>heavyweight champion

God Damnit hulk anon come back and strip this bitch of her title
>>
Goodnight thread stay alive for me m'kay
>>
>>
We dead tonight? Fuck we need some green in this thread
>>
What would be your waifus theme as she steps into the ring ready to box / wrestle / mma / whatever style you like?
>>
>>28876671
Holy fuck I was just idly browsing today.
I was the OP that tried to start it back with that image exactly
I love all of you.
>>
>>28963605
Wow man you tried to restart the thread too? I was the guy who made the 5th thread after the Maud's deleted our 4th thread and I posted that one picture of mma Luna / boxing celestia the guy who makes 'same faces' reached like 7 replies and I got banned for 'none show related content' I've waited ever since that day for another fellow /ev/ fag to lift the torch and get this once strong community thriving again I just wish I could have been there to help you man my appologys. Miss the masses of various greens and the two artfags delivering I loved them both deeply.

If there was one goal I had in these threads it would be to being back the Lightning Dust vs Rainbow Dash writer or at least to get a reply to see he's still interested in writing / finishing the story.
>>
Which mature mare would be best fighter and why would it be Mrs. Cake
She has the right mix of child bearing hips and also decently sized crotch tits from raising the little cakes she could easily make an opponent act like a small filly and beg for mercy from her face sitting antics only to suckle on her teats
>>
Boop
>>
Which is mote important in boxing power or speedI say speed thus RD would be a supreme fighter
>>
File: image.jpg (141KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
141KB, 1000x750px
Kinky ultimate surrender
>>
>>28966481
Speed and power are very important, but I think stamina is key when it comes to boxing. You can get surprisingly tired as the rounds go on and become sloppy in your form, leaving you open for more punches and a knockout. I this regard, Applejack's earth pony endurance will outlast the opposition!
>>
>>28964146
Yeah for sure. It's some straight up bullshit that threads like this get deleted on top of other ones that needn't be named, but I'm sure are obvious enough to know what I'm talking about.
If not with this thread here, or with others in the future, I ain't quitting on it.
>>
>>28967483
Right behind you man erotic violence will never die (we should have a discord or a plan b incase we gast Hiroshima bombes
>>
What would be some bitchin tag teams for wrestling, Ultimate Surrender, or Naked Kombat?
Here are some of my favorites:
Sapphire Shores & Coloratura
Gilda & Greta
Pinkie Pie & Gabby
Spitfire & Fleetfoot
Soarin & Sky Stinger
Flash & Thunderlane
Big Mac & Toublehooves
>>
>>28969825
>hoity toity and blue blood
>Trixie and glim glam
>moon dancer and twilight
>Bon-Bon and Lyra

Just spitting these suggestions out trying to pair cranky doodle with someone as I imagine him to pack some heat where it counts, Shane there is no couple fighting videos then straight ships would be valid too.
>>
>>28970105
>no couples fighting videos
A tag team couple would be cute as fuck.
Like imagine Cranky Doodle and Matilda fighting Mr. and Mrs. Cake... eh not the sexiest match up, but I bet it would still be entertaining.
>>
>>28968502
A discord works for sure, not a bad idea at all. I'd join up but I don't think I'd have the time to start it up and manage it, I'm part of so many others and moderating a couple.
Any other anons up to the task?
>>
>>28970259
Maybe I haven't actually looked on couples fighting naked or properly I mean there's probably a few scripted videos but to see genuine couples going at it.

>mr cake filling Matilda With his baby batter while cranky gives Mrs cake some of his 'frosting'

The best part would be how both couples have to explain to ponyville why the cakes have a donkey and Matilda / cranky have to explain why their baby donkey has a horn.
>>
What fighting style would be your waifus faviorite in this you can class foxy boxing mud wrestling ultimate surrender etc as a style because I like variety and fun
>>
Break bump
>>
Boop
>>
>>28929493
>With a flex of your back you begin to make your way toward the ring. As you do, you find yourself mingling with a crowd of mares dressed in the same uniform as you with different colored thongs and sweat bands.
>Eventually the same pony who gave you your current attire walks up to you and asks, "Hey, I'm sorry but I forgot to ask you for a performance name. Like what we call you when you go out on stage. You can take your..."
>You cut the mare off.
"The Hurricane. I want my wrestler name to be The Hurricane."
>"Oh." the mare sighs, "That'll work. I should have told you before you got dressed. I'm just such a scatter..."
>You cut her off again.
"It's fine"
>"Oh, alright... Well good luck out there."
"Thanks."
>You're not trying to be mean but this mare is going to throw you off your A game if you let her keep this up.
>As you mentally prepare you watch the first match of the night. It's between a blue earth mare with a braided blond mane and a red unicorn with a thick messy purple mane.
>In the first round the blue mare manages to get behind the unicorn and rub her crotch for a bit but the unicorn eventually gets her foreleg behind the earth pony's head and manages to rip her shirt off.
>In the second round both mares start without the stretchy shorts and shirts. The red pony quickly takes control ripping the yellow thong from her opponent. Near the end of the round the blue mare manages to take control, pulling the unicorn's thong off but by the time she does she is fighting the clock for any spare points she can rub out of her foe.
>In the last round the blue earth pony gets destroyed. The red mare takes charge and manages to force two orgasms out of the poor filly before the clock stops her onslaught.
>After the unicorn is presented as the winner she takes her prize enthusiastically, shoving the earth pony's head into her neon green strap-on.
>>
>>28972386
Oops, I forgot to name.
>>
>>28972581
That's alright my dude like the direction of your story were focusing on our hero and it's going to be a long night of fights so watching 10 others would be a pain going into vast detail. Short yet detailed and hot I love it my man
>>
File: image.jpg (139KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
139KB, 1000x1000px
Would Sunset would be a good strong girl fighter? I feel like she's the typical average good all round good fighter no exceptional skills in one area but no real weaknesses either
>>
File: IMG_0576.png (717KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0576.png
717KB, 900x900px
Questionable tactics bump
>>
File: 1442938708951.jpg (17KB, 350x214px) Image search: [Google]
1442938708951.jpg
17KB, 350x214px
>>28939880
At least we have them's fightin herds to keep the flame going!
>>
>>28974442
Welp if I picture the main fighters as their respective mlp show equivalent then I can probably fap off to it. Is there a release date now?
>>
howdy guys
>>
Cool to see everything is back. I wrote a limestone v. moonie green a while back and apparently that did well, but it was pretty long and a bit tiring to write.

There's those greens (w/ possible more), daily matchups, enft fighter spotlights, and match ideas/concept one anon had,

Of a CHS v. Cprep tournament across boxing, wrestling, and MMA/UFC.

So of all of that what sounds best to keep interest and activity up? I'm busy with uncle sam's daily work but I would love to put my time back into these projects again.

Also, I still always take fighter ideas, move ideas, match types, tournament gimmicks (small girls vs. big girls etc), and basically any sort of content inspiration to add and update ENFT with
>>
live
>>
>>28975182
Has Zecora been written up as an enft fighter yet? I always thought it would be cool to have a group of exotic fighters in the enft. Like Zecora, Gilda, Gabby, Little Strongheart, minotaurs, saddle arabians, yaks, that sort of thing.
>>
>>28975182
Ah my friend long time no see good to see another familiar face slowly joining back our cause hopefully this thread will pick up popularity as our community becomes what it once was and then expands need a few old writefags back and finally the artists then the world will be our oyster and we can expand peacefully without mods destroying us
>>
Just trying to think of signature / finisher moves for our waifus
>>
File: image.jpg (185KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
185KB, 1920x1080px
Scilight vs nightmare-light

Inner demon fighting sounds hot
>>
>>28975956
Yes, but the profile is a bit scant if I remember properly. Would like to work more on Zecora.

Have done Gilda. No gabby yet. Ideas? Little Strongheart is a good idea, haven't considered MInotaurs or Yaks, that's some good inspiration. Have a saddle arabian (amira).

>>28976920
The world is ours
>>
>>28977772
>5 away from quints

Feels like the feel when your pinning down for the 3 count after tirelessly fighting and they kick out at 2 and a mini-second before 3 not even your finisher could finish your opponent
>>
Safety bump
>>
>the mares of equestria will never wrestle eachother to try and earn a personal ticket to the gala.

Even though it sounds very stupid I think the gala is literally just for the social elite and special friends of celestia so to have a ticket for your average background pony would be a dream come true
>>
Goodnight my violent friends I hope to awake to some green or some images I can save
>>
>>28980204
Ditto
>>
>>28910049
>You trot to the huddle and slide in next to your friend, Tangerine.
>Just in time to see True Breeze and Ruby Gem arguing on what to do next.
>Breeze vouches for a running play around the left side of the defense.
>Gem wants to just run the ball up the middle in a play she calls the “Battering Ram.”
>She describes it as a necessary show of dominance and confidence, but Breeze isn’t convinced.
>“There is no reason to do a drive down the center of the line on a second down. With passing not an option, we need to gain as many yards as possible with running plays.”
>Gem furrows her brow, “My play is a runnin’ play! Don’t start actin’ like a chicken shit…”
>She looks to you for support, wearing an expectant smile.
>“C’mon Haze, vouch for me! You’ll love it. Ah’ made it myself. The Batterin’ Ram is lean an’ mean, simple as they come, but effective. You’ll be trottin’ to the endzone before they can do a thing about it!”
“I don’t know…”
>Breeze was right about running the ball down the middle not being the best tactical choice.
>Whoever is running the ball would be stopped as soon as… hold up.
“Wait… will I be carrying the ball?”
>”You bet,” beams Gem. “You’ll run right through the enemy line!”
>Fuck that noise.
“I think we should do Breeze’s play.”
>Just like that, Gem’s beaming smile deflates into a wrinkly frown and she just stares at you.
>She goes to say something, but Breeze interjects.
>”Well, there you have it Gem, two to one favoring lateral hoof-off. Unless anyone else objects… no? Terrific.”
>Breeze breaks the huddle and we all head toward the line of scrimmage.
>Gem growls, “Grrrrrr. Bunch’a ball lickin’ faggots on this team…”
>>
>>28981451
>You canter in behind you red and white shirted teammates, hooves squishing rhythmically in shallow pools of muddy water.
>The gold and black Roughriders stand waiting for you, ringing out their wet manes and pawing the ground in anticipation, churning wet grass into muddy sludge.
>You approach your center linemare and the Roughriders throw some trash talk toward you and your team.
>”Ready to get creamed hot stuff?”
>”I’m wrapping you in my hooves tonight…”
>”If your hoping for a first down, the only thing going down tonight is you and me.”
>”Say your prayers filly, cause I’m coming for your cute, candy coated ass!”
>What a lovely bunch of mares.
>Inevitably, you see Number 50 standing with them, scary and alluring as ever.
>She wiggles her rump and gives you a wink as she crouches down into her stance, grinning like a wolf baring its fangs.
>Her predatory gaze makes it hard for you to swallow, so you look at your center linemare’s back to try and focus on something else.
>Number 88 crouches down with the ball and gets in hiking position in front of you.
>She raises her rump and swishes her tail from side to side in a hypnotizing motion.
>Being right behind her, you get a good look at the pussy hiding behind her swaying tail.
>Looking down your defensive line only presents more hiked tails and exposed genitals.
>The embers in your bush heat up again.
>A groan escapes your clenched teeth as you try to extinguish the heat back there by tucking your wet tail between your legs.
>You know it’s not going to help, so you just call out the command to get this play over with.
>>
File: IMG_0577.jpg (153KB, 1280x891px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0577.jpg
153KB, 1280x891px
Gut check bump
>>
>>28981451
>>28981456
Ah writefag you never let me down our hero seems very wise to avoid being used as fodder and running straight through (I don't know how well she could physically handle herself against another mare) but now she must struggle fighting back her natural urges as infront of her waiting to attack are a punch of horny sex thirsty mares and the only thing to defend her is exposed pony pussy she is covered in and she's fighting back the urge to have some of it herself. Wonderful green mate

>>28973457
What a weird yet genius idea unicorns who have studied how to please their opponents without their mouth or hooves I suppose rarity having experienced a lot of pleasure from stallions and mares mixed those feelings of arousal together into some sort of magic.

Applejack can only last so long as she is pinned and having a lusting rarity on top of her craving some apples (who's the artist by the way my cool dude hope he does more similar work)
>>
Hasbro should be selling female g-strings / thongs in character colours with cutie marks... I'm just saying for reasons... Lewd 3dpd wrestling wearing cutie mark lingerie top unf
>>
>>28982037
Erotic violence in hockey?
Could be sexy if it weren't for all the gear they wear
>>
>>28983301
It's possible just have to tell the mares / girls to harden up as they skate around in the bare minimals trying to master the art of ice hockey in their panties / bra also be prepare for a world of hurt if they skid along the identity their skin acting as their only shield.
>>
>>28983301
I kinda like the gear look on ponies. Something about the colors or something idk clothes on ponies is sexy to me
As long as I can do lewd things to them on the ice I'm good and the protective gear ensures that I can be as rough as I want with them
>>
>>28983782
ywn hip check Rarity into the boards
ywn push and shove each other with your bodies as you fight for the puck
ywn grind on her into the board and prod her ass with your hockey stick
ywn grab and tug her jersey she probably made to get your hands under it a feel her lush skin
ywn headbut her, bite her neck, or lick her cheek in the scuffle on the boards
ywn have the same stuff done to you by her
>>
>>28891349
What story?
>>
>>28983955
Why my good sir I'm referring to the the original first story that kicked off the erotic violence threads Rainbow received a challenge from lightning dust something that she's really good at dash expecting a fight being good at normal fights beating mares into the ground in the past did not expect equestrian ultimate surrender she witnessed a fight first hand of some pour mare molested into tears and made the winners bitch and during the first fight between rainbow dash and lightning dust dust makes dash orgasm in the first fight by rubbing her against dashs clit using the term her 'tits were on fire' from lightning dust rubbing so hard and fast towards dashs orgasm
>>
Waifu / fightfu : Trixie

Strength: a very strong force in the foxy boxing ring where the winner isnt determined in the fighters but who the crowd backs that's what the two fighters fight for and its hard to fight any fighter that can win a crowd more than Trixie. Once the crowd cheer her name she uses the motivation to knock out her opponent and take the victory.

Weakness: while trixie loves winning the crowd there is nothing she physically hates more than being shown up by her opponent and if she loses her cool and try's to show up her opponent she ends up acting like a child throwing a tantrum and it takes a lot for her to get back on track.
>>
Goodnight bump nearly the weekend can upload some PC images
>>
File: My Fetish.png (273KB, 1008x1272px) Image search: [Google]
My Fetish.png
273KB, 1008x1272px
>>28984259
Actually this is how this shit started.
>>
heck yeah
>>
>>28985454
>tfw the guy who wrote the sugarcoat post.

...That was a year ago fuck see green text prompts or 'roleplay' created the topic and idea for our threads.
>>
>>28958569
But which pony could face off against Ember?
I wonder if the Pie sisters get a +1 due to the amount of eroded rock in the mud?
>>
Bumpity bumpity bump
>>
>>28987486
Well if I personally had to choose 2 pie sisters it would limestone and marble and although the best two is limestone and Maud I feel like watching limestone doing a lot of the work while barking orders to marble while she whimpers and hides behind her mane would be for comedy sake funnier.

The best candidate for one on one fighting would have to go to cadence since celestia and Luna or too op and instead of making Twilight handle everything I see this as a chance for cadence to steal the spotlight.

Also the other two ponies that could of fought her but I chose not to mention were fleur dis Lee and sapphire shores Haven't heard that name in a long time have you!
The main reason these two are a one on one choice as even though their not dragons they still have decent size but weight wise and as I mentioned cadence having both weight and also deserving some chance I gave it to her.

Who would win out of fleur and sapphire shores in mud wrestling anyway The winner wins 1 million bits so fleur won't be afraid to get down and dirty at all here
>>
Good morning thread bump
>>
>>28902195
Cheers man your the best everything and anything is welcome and appreciated
>>
So what actually got you guys into erotic violence I mean everyone has their own fetishes and I respect that but what makes you find thisnsoetnod stuff really hot / boner fuel?
>>
>>28990081
This thread.
I used to watch Ultimate Surrender a teen, but then forgot about it.
Then this thread came along and brought back a fetish I'd forgotten I had
>>
>>28990081
Welp when I was a young lad 12-13 I tuned into Comedy Central at adult hours and they had this show reviewing what porn was the hot shit at the time and it has two things 1) was adults who dressed and acted like babies and the second was this thing called ultimate surrender which was like women in skimpy clothing wrestling so there was 3 things I loved women, skimpy clothing and wrestling thrown together I think it was one of the masked wrestler just having a talk about ultimate surrender and her experience with it / what it was with her tits hanging out freely.

As I grew older I much much much preferred lesbian porn, I didn't like seeing Tyrone mc big dick destroying some white woman's pussy and then k thought well why not see women instead of doing scripted lesbian scenes make it exciting and at a fast pace and thus I watched ultimate surrender and I love it
Mainly because there is rarely a 'clear winner' match but two lesbians lustfully wrestling for glory and to make the opponent her bitch. I much prefer the wrestling and sexual moves I.e force fingering your opponent while they struggle to break free and moan then the round 4 Shenanigans and these girls fight for there right to sex.

I also really love unscripted cat fights so two amateur girls really punching kicking and screaming until eventually one is declared the winner the other bruised or in tears. I don't know why I love it
So much but I just do
>>
On way home bump

Good to see fleetfoot fag and hoofball fag update their stories I hope to see flashfag do the same soon
>>
boop
>>
can anyone else not post images or is it just me?
>>
before bed bump (was going to upload some of the art fag images but can't upload shit which is really annoying)
>>
>>28992869
weird
>>
>>28994331
More annoying than anything mate
>>
>>28876671
Why not erotic cake smashing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbgf5BC_s-4
>>
>>28995486
I don't see a reason why you can't I prefer if the k was replaced with a g but I like your idea man
>>
Do you prefer ponys fighting or EqG's / humans?
>>
>tfw no green

Feels pretty bad man
>>
File: IMG_0579.png (302KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0579.png
302KB, 720x404px
>>28996968
>>
>>28996653
I come here for the violently inclined equines, but humanized can be sexy as hell.
EqG is a big meh though
>>
Bumpity bump bumping for some cool images or something
>>
>>28876671
>>
>>28988592
Now I can't not see Limestone literally barking during the wrestling match. It's wrestling, no-one will think it too odd.

Sapphire is more muscled then the "Last Unicorn"-level-skinny Fleur, so I'd have to say Sapphire.
>>
Its hoofball anon
Sorry for not putting out any green lately. I'm preparing for finals week, writing papers, and all that bullshit.
Can't promise anything this week, but come the weekend I will be free to write a meaningful update
In the meantime, have a picture
>>
>>28997407
EQG is basically a cross between human and pony without crossing the anthro barrier just paint a human in a pony colour and boom I love myself the idea of equestria girls fighting all the personality of a character with the skin colou too makes it look more authentic
>>
Who would win in a fight a reformed changeling or an old evil one
>>
Ideas for green?

Would people want fighter spotlights or daily matchups.
>>
File: sexy boxer yak.jpg (57KB, 700x350px) Image search: [Google]
sexy boxer yak.jpg
57KB, 700x350px
Also what kind of boxers would gabby + little strongheart be? What would y'all like to see be done for a minotaur or yaK?
>>
>>29004649
I'm not too fussed man probably be best to do a few spotlights so 5/6 couple of new characters couple of old ones we know and love and some we forgotten and then chuck the suggestion of these going against eachother give a match premise and theme something to get the ball rolling.

>>29004657
Gilda a powerhouse very well built and good size for a woman a solid 6 Footer good hips and tits too her only weakness would be she always has to be focused otherwise she'll be left wide open.

Little strong heart would. Be the opposite small agile and elegant on her fit she's young but her race means she's very endurant also has a strong sense of sportsmanship and honour so she would be weak in catfighting or fights where there are no rules.

Minotaurs vs yaks you say well they would be the biggest and meanest hitters it would be like both Muhammad Ali and Mike Tyson in there pics facing off all I can guarantee is prepare a fight to go into double figure rounds...
>>
>>29004657
I think gabby would be the bright eyed, bushy tailed rookie type, aiming to win and eager to please. She's full of optimism and spirit. Natural skill comes with her too. But, because she is new, she might have sloppy form and training, and underestimate what other fighters are willing to do to her to win. I guess basically the ENFTs virgin.
>>
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/50368/pest-control
I have clopped to this story more than any other
>>
also
>>
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/232445/in-somniis

One of the greats
>>
>>28876671
Oh yeahhhh.... wait where is pastebin!?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29008154
This.
>>
>>29007000
I am not sure how I feel about this but I am glad it brings you joy. Congratulations on your digits.
>>
>>29009028
Saaaaaaad.
>>
Wow this thread is still alive even though I haven't been here all day due to no internet outside of home that's really impressive great job guys
>>
Goodnight guys
>>
goodnight
>>
happy sleep
>>
About time this thread came back
>>
>>29013494
Good to have you back man hopefully we'll get fresh green soon.

I've been there for all the threads and seen some great stuff but no erotic violence thread has made it to 500 replies, the closest is 499 which is basically 500 but it isn't actually 500

Weird goal but i think we'll make it.
>>
>You still can't really see what you're doing. The rocks clatter (LOUDLY) as they fall. You see one of the ponies appear in the window. She/he flips the curtain back into place. it's like the puff of smoke when the Coyote or the Road Runner blast off-screen. Oh geez, you've heard about these guys, a whole family of tough as nails pones. This is Pinkie Pie's family. They've probably got a version or 6 of Popeye in their family tree. You need to take cover. Good thing it's night, if it was day they'd find you just by following your tracks in the mud. You head towards the bushes you saw. If anything you can hide there for about a half-hour. Keeping low you find your brainstorm is only leading you to head to deeper, wetter ground.
"Hey!" someone shouts. You duck. Yup, just as cold and wet as your ankles thought it was. The bushes seem to be in a deeper area of dirt. You take stock:
You're lying down. You're nowhere near a barn.
It was a female voice, but not a delicate one. All those Ranma movies have you thinking it's going to be some sort of rock-breaking martial arts- what's the pony version of buxom?- She-Hulk. Hmm. You look around, trying to see if there's anywhere else to escape to. The sliver of moon shows the bushes island is indeed circular. Like some sort of round area removed from solid rock. With cracks around the rim, like a crater. You're scared witless as you see a pony through the bushes. Yup. She mad.
>>
ech
>>
Time for fighter of the day! Today however, I will do two and include a match. I will default for each fighter take ideas for moves, descriptions, friends/rivals, personality traits, matchups etc. to add to the doc.

First spotlight is Zecora.
"Zecora is a husky, sultry Zebrican champion here to dominate the ENFT’s rankings. Her astounding record speaks for itself, but if that’s not enough, her amazing speed and agility for a big girl combined with her strength and ferocious skill make her a nightmare to face. She tends to tire herself out in her lustful enthusiasm, perhaps a bit too eager to get her creamy foes squirting and lactating under her domination. Regardless, her curvaceous black form turns heads when she sashays into the ring."

Second spotlight is Chrysalis.
"Aggressive, lusty foreign queen whose strength is equal to her arousal at being beaten and punished. Because she is so thoroughly aroused by fighting and considers everything about fighting other women to be positively orgasmic, she is nearly impossible to overcome with sex alone. However, her fetishes for dominating and being dominated physically can be used to turn the tide or cement a victory. Additionally, she can at times be frustrated and made sloppy by agile and highly skilled fighters, demonstrated most notably when Cloud Kicker routed and dominated her in the 1st Interleagues."

The matchup is between these two in a KO-only topless boxing match. Who do you have winning? Is it one-sided or a close fight?

PS,
I know it's up at the top but here is the link to the ENFT folder on Drive.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B2i0L83I_4thS1hMZUhMVUY4bU0&usp=sharing
>>
Before bed bump
>>
>>29016102
Hmm, interesting match up you have here.
First thought is on Zecora beating Chrysalis, but she might focus too much on sexing and dominating her opponent rather than going for the knockout as soon as possible. If that's the case, then Chrysalis will just outlast her until she tires herself out. From that point, Chrysalis can easily pound the drained zebra into submission
>>
bemp
>>
>>29016102
>Black on black tit punching action

Personally I feel like the fight itself is too close to call but I know I'll be winning thinking about these two going against eachother
>>
>>29001430

Just found your story today and it is definitely one of my favorites I've read on this board. The plot is so out there I love it.
>>
>>28877558
You da real MVP
>>
>>29014348
She-hulk was right. You've gotten Akane Tendo out of bed, gotten her hooves dirty, and gotten on her bad side. White hair, grey hide, and a serial-killer look in her eye.
And your hiding place wasn't as good as you hoped in the 1.2 seconds you had to pick one.
"Asassin!" A grey-purple hoof slams down near your arm.
"Whoa! Hold on now!" you stand up
"Get your head back down where I can reach it, you demonic centipede!"
You back up, but she only follows you into the bush garden. You sink to your ankles. The angry survivalist pony tries a swinging punch, but she's slowed down as well.
"Tell McBoopin that we're not selling!"
"I have no idea what you're talking about!"
She rears up on her hind legs, her front legs spinning in a circle, only to punch outwards sort-of like a boxer. She snarls as her white hair covers part of her face. Whoever she is it likely wouldn't help matters to call her cute.
"I really think you should calm down. I am just a wandering person lost in the night."
"You're a wandering monster out to eat our toast and put burn marks on our quarters!"
She throws a few more punches, staggering around in the mud.
"Whatever. Can I stay in your barn until tomorrow? I don't even know what time it is."
Your arms are longer than hers. You push her over. She lands on her side in the mud. "You're clearly a crazy pony. Let's admit that fighting won't solve anything."
There's a flare of pain as she rolls over and does a leg-sweep that knocks you off-balance. As you topple, you could have sworn that she rolls where you're heading.
>>
>>29021465
Mud wrastling?

Aggressive lewd incoming?
>>
Who would win in a fight sunset shimmer or starlight glimmer they are both very powerful and yet in their own unique ways mentally starlight would be superior but sunset could keep a cool head and physically pack a bigger punch but at the same time starlight would be more nimble on her feet and quick reacting.

Their both the same height and basic build (Sunset could be a bit bigger just to support her slightly bigger breasts, glimmer could be more toned to show off her juicy ass)

Same age too and even have the same / similar stories.

Honestly it would be a coin flip to choose from these two...
>>
>>29019763
Thanks dude
That means a lot to me
I'm going to update this weekend so we can get some more green back in this thread
>>
>>29023433
Let's not forget how ridiculous the names sound, and even worse together.
>>
>>29023433
I like it. I think I have sunset on this one. If Starlight can't rely on gimmicks to take control of the match then Sunset wins out of grit and being more hardcore. She'll make Starlight her plaything.
>>
>>29024929
>>29025401
Thanks good to have discussion you know, just thinking about fighters who have the same story and character design and putting them against eachother for a winner sounds like a good little thing to do. Keep the thread going and test ourselves on character knowledge.
>>
To those guys talking about keijo earlier damn you for making my dick diamond imagining my Waifu in a tight very noticeable swim suit Trixie in dark blue tight swim suit = top unf
>>
Battle of the singers.

The new: countess 'Rara' Coloratura
Vs
The old: Sapphire shores

Both are friends with a member of the mane 6 Coloratura specifically had a little part of her life growing up with applejack and sapphire shores is one of raritys biggest customers most likely able to help her gain the funds to open her manehatten store.

Both are equestrians only two known Singing pop musicians (the ponyville quartet and instrument only ponies I.e Lyra, Octavia and Vinyl don't count here sorry)

Sapphire shores is quite lanky yet still very cool headed and determined easily able to make her size and reach advantage help in a fight while coloratura is a bit more Normal height and size her growing up as a filly with applejack taught her the down south outdoor rough housing of Appleoosa she's got a lot of strength and stamina so she won't go down without a fight.

The Appleoosa fighting technique directly contrasts the elegant fighting of canterlot where the
Goal isn't so much hitting the opponent but countering them wearing them out until they end up knocking themselves out and thus winning without breaking a sweat.

Two pop stars one spot at the top

Who wins?
>>
Which pony would be the best at Boop fighting? (Like boxing but with booping)
>>
File: derpbuttbump.png (32KB, 868x311px) Image search: [Google]
derpbuttbump.png
32KB, 868x311px
>>29026088
>>29027526
Don't you meant which pony would be the best at Butt fighting?
Keijo ponies needs to be a thing.

Green from a way old ev thread
>>
>tfw no female fighters are really highlighted until big ufc tournament or a very rare huge pay per view boxing fight or the Olympics.

This saddens me just want to see some female action doesn't have to be the best of the best athletes / fighters just general all round fighters in real life get the creative violence juices flowing
>>
>>29027886
See that's what I want to do write small little snippets like that of course a long story of green would be great but little things just to keep us going for the time being is great too you know.
>>
For today's fighters and match I have

Adagio
As the leader of the Dazzling stable, Adagio takes her aggressively dominating instincts to the ring as she works over the crowd, making displays out of her opponents who are often too helpless under her furious and methodical fists. Her slightly smaller bust is offset by an ass that does not quit, and her slower speed is offset by the virtue of being a virtual tank. As part of the Dazzlings, she is a skilled sex fighter known to completely overwhelm either alone or with her team with sultry, practiced seduction. She is very difficult to fight sexually.

And Moondancer
Moonie is a new addition to the league, but she’s learned quickly just how much fun it is to get nude, hot, and heavy with her buxom foes. Her enormous bust, slow speed, and lack of agility and skill make her an easy target for experienced and sexual combatants to run circles and turn her into a punch-drunk puddle of cum and milk. But sometimes – far more often than such a green fighter has any business doing so – she steals a win with her unmatched endurance and staying power. Her sheer will to win and overpower her “proper” opponents has delivered her upset victories more than once. She’s not the most fit, and she’s more than a bit awkward, but it’s a sight worthy of the ENFT when the sweaty, unbroken mass of thigh, ass, tits, and pussy is dripping all over her vanquished foe, ready to claim her prize.

The match is topless boxing, sex-KO only. Adagio thrives in this environment but Moonie is a veritable dreadnought, even if you get her going she can endure and endure. Does Adagio have the guts to handle her quick or does she get wrecked by attrition?
>>
>>29029774
Fuck yeah! Moondancer is my horse in this race.
I also just feel bad about her brutal loss to Limestone in the last ENFT story.
But that busty monster can take on Adagio and add another upset under her belt.
>>
>>29029647
Definitely friend. I could probably craft one some time, or force some pals of mine to.
>>
>>29025662
I agree that Sunset's just plain more determined at what she does, while Starlight gets an idea then digs her feet in. They had to magic Sunny to get her to unclench enough to stop being evil. Starlight was convinced in an afternoon of seeing that she was screwing up so she counts as easier to shake her confidence. Determination is said to count a lot in boxing, just as much as throwing the right type of punch is. I guess you have to be determined to choose "getting punched in the face" as a career. But that still sounds more like Sunny's character than Glimmer's.
>>
>>29023433
Forget those two I wanna see twilight vs Scilight now that would be a good match
>>
>>29032004
Only problem is starlight some top tier fucking magic and she did see the hard way how the consequences of her actions if successful would cause equestria as we know it to die.

Sunset has had more screen time and character development but in the fim universe glimmer has probably had 8/9 episodes based around her and I foresee me.

Both girls have seen what friendship could do and if their pasts locked horns it would be pretty hard to determine who would be the baddest bitch / winner
>>
>>29033928
Excuse my shit auto spelling starlight HAS some top tier magic

Also glimmer has a good few episodes as her being the main role and I foresee MORE in the future

I just hate how autospell feels like it needs to dictate the words to be right in its own way rather then just leaving me be. I know in can disable it but I'm changing phone / contract soon anyway
>>
Boop
>>
Bunp
>>
Goodnight fellow erotic violence fags
>>
Punch
>>
>>29038591
stone cold stunner
>>
File: 1427157863345.jpg (212KB, 855x777px) Image search: [Google]
1427157863345.jpg
212KB, 855x777px
bumping with time-old matchup of athlete vs powerhouse!
>>
>>29039176
>RD with a black eye while AJ hasn't even been touched yet

AJ is a savage great at wrestling, boxing her line of work and growing up down appleloosa has made her a nearly unstoppable physical force.
>>
Realistically how many rounds of boxing or
>>
>>29040450
Fucking delete button I swear...

I'm supposed to simply ask how many rounds of boxing or any form of combat would our waifus last since not going to lie girl on girl action in a ring can last maybe at most 3 rounds
>>
>>29039176
I want to go boxing against Rainbow Dash

Pegasus probably specialise in wrestling due to their natural aerial abilities boxing however makes them as useful as a fly with no wings
>>
>>29040536
That begs the question if it's sexual or not
>>
>>29041246
It determines what you like to see her do really I categorise sexual boxing as foxy boxing all this seriousness but just topless or naked and you can hit everything while regular boxing has rules and regulations and you have to focus on your opponents face more than their tits / vaginas.
>>
Principal cinch vs principal celestia the real battle of CHS vs Crystal rep but I reckon celestia would win easily.
>>
>>29024222

nice trips. would you be chill with someone else writing a spin-off from number 50's point of view?
>>
Seen some azzas recent works look pretty good I hope to see hellbridge coming back soon.
Thread posts: 376
Thread images: 72

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.