[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just watched Crusaders of the Lost Mark, and im actually crying.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: cmcbutmarks.jpg (81KB, 1597x894px) Image search: [Google]
cmcbutmarks.jpg
81KB, 1597x894px
I just watched Crusaders of the Lost Mark, and im actually crying.

They loose their mark later in the series, r-right? This happiness is just made to tear it down again, right?

As /mlp/ said on 10 October 2015:
>My face is fucking beaming right now.
>Pure, autistic joy of a man-child.

Is it even worth continuing to watch the show now that AKR left? Should I just pretend this was the final episode?
>>
>>28874351
>Should I just pretend this was the final episode?
DO IT. FUCKING DO IT.
This is the series finale. Period.
>>
>>28874351
How do you like the design of the marks themselves?
>>
>>28874366
meh
>>
>>28874351
It's such a shame that these are the most disgusting looking, with their schemes clashing cutie marks anyone could have thought up. I was happy like you OP, but as time passes every time I see these abominations I just get angrier at how unbelievably shit they look.
>>
This season was really kind of garbage wasn't it?
>>
File: 1461681861082.png (448KB, 589x390px) Image search: [Google]
1461681861082.png
448KB, 589x390px
>>28874376
>>28874377
>>
>you will never be so excited and happy with a MLP episode ever again
>not a single MLP episode will make you cry joyful tears ever again, and if you cry it'll be out of despair and sadness because the show is slowly turning into shit
>this is literally the last episode in the show that doesn't feel like a generic episode that could've been in almost any other cartoon
>MLP ended the very day it turned 5 years
>it'll never be the same
>never ever

Something touched me deep inside
The day the magic died

F
>>
>>28874366
>>28874376
>>28874377
I get the symbolism behind them (this is designed for second graders, after all) as the whole concept of "joining of individual strengths for a common goal," but I view it as betraying the main concept of "your individuality makes you special" that the show seems to drive home.
>>
>>28874351
Once the euphoria wears of ill probably hate them outright considering how I feel about it now.

Although I was pissed about twilicorn, and she grew on me, maybe this will too.

At least theres no more big changes coming in the rest of season 5 and 6, so I can relax and just enjoy the show.
>>
>>28874463
meant for >>28874366
>>
File: 1207725.png (261KB, 846x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1207725.png
261KB, 846x1200px
>>28874351
I suggest finishing the season and treating that as the end, unless the movie takes place before season 6. The crusaders, especially Apple Bloom, were still great for the remainder of season 5 after this episode. If you're content with that ending, I really think you should consider not watching season 6.

>>28874455
But this is a very rare and unusual occurrence that even confuses Twilight. It's some crazy romantic destiny stuff that shows how special they are. Though they really could have accomplished a similar bond and feeling by just letting them get their marks at the same time, like the mane 6 did..
>>
>>28874454
>implying

I still get a big silly grin at episodes after CotLM. I still like the show because I'm not a depressing person.
>>
File: 1454416865033.png (72KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1454416865033.png
72KB, 300x300px
>>28874351
>Copycat anti-Twilicorn post
There's only one solution.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.