[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fallout Equestria: Outcasts #15 (CYOA)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 496
Thread images: 3

File: download (2).jpg (11KB, 308x164px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
11KB, 308x164px
>>
"Who is the exterminator?" You ask.
"Somepony named: Golden Oak, but he skipped town awhile ago and hasn't been seen since."
"Maybe there's a restaurant or something around here that stores food?" You suggest.
The griffin taps his beak for a moment.
"Actually, there is a restaurant across the street from us," He says, "It's small, but has been growing in popularity. So, they've been getting more shipments of food."

What do you do?
>>
File: 1478917504735.jpg (49KB, 500x515px) Image search: [Google]
1478917504735.jpg
49KB, 500x515px
>>28868907
This gonna b gud
>>
blump
>>
>>28868940
To the restaurant then so that they have better food storage methods. Or the saner option of getting lumber or bars of metal to put over the possible hole or holes the rats are getting in. Then they'll starve out. Or just leave and look for somewhere else with food.
>>
>>28869121
You, Ava, and the zebra trot out of the hotel and across the street to a small restaurant called: Qooqqut Nuan. The restaurant was truly small, but it was packed.
The three of you enter the restaurant and are blasted by the noise the the restaurant.
"Eigðu góðan dag," A mare greets you in a waitress uniform, "Welcome to Qooqqut Nuan! We are currently full, but we'll try to get you a seat as soon as possible!"

What do you do?
>>
>>28869197
actually we would like to see your basement. we think there's a problem down there with food going missing that we can solve.
>>
>>28869226
"Actually, we would like to see your basement," You tell her, "We think there's a problem down there with food going missing that we can solve."
"We've been having problems with food going missing or spoiling," She says to herself, "I can ask my boss if you're allowed to look at the basement. It's the most I can do as an employee."

What do you do?
>>
>>28869285
go ahead and ask your boss while we wait here. Would you like to eat something while we wait zebra? I wasn't expecting a hoard of rats.
>>
>>28869328
"Go ahead and ask your boss." You tell her, "Would you like something to eat zebra?"
"Ate before you came knocking," He tells you, "And, my name is Lwazi."
The mare nods before trotting away.
"I wasn't expecting a hoard of rats." You admit.
"Me neither," Lwazi agrees, "I was hoping that there wouldn't be any problems and I could go back home."
"This is going to sting for a while." Ava says; rubbing her wound.
Her wound wasn't bleeding, but it did look like it hurt.

What do you do?
>>
>>28869410
we need to clean that with hot water. Lwazi do you know where a doctor is around here? If not then a bar? We'll get some vodka and pour it into the wound to clean and sanitize it.
>>
Looks like it's going to be a one poster day. Not angry about this, though.
>>28869424
"Might need to clean that with hot water," You way, "Lwazi, do you know where a doctor is around here? Or a bar, where we can get some Vodka?"
"Doctor's aren't cheap here," Lwazi tells you, "It'd probably be better to go down to The Wildcat Cafe and get some Vodka there."

What do you do?
>>
>>28869489
Let me guess, there's a shortage of medicine because a pony is stealing it and selling it for caps or is a drug addict or something.
the vodka is a good temporary measure but we really should get some medicine for ava.
>>
>>28869598
"Let me guess: There's a shortage of medicine because a pony is stealing it and selling it for caps or is a drug addict or something."
"No," Lwazi says, "This city is one of the best places in the wasteland to live in. It's medicine is also one of the best. Ponies would come in injured and or sick. The doctors see this and ramp up the prices of medicine cause ponies are willing to buy it to get them or loves ones to feel better."

What do you do?
>>
>>28869677
I guess corruption is better then the other shit that's here because at least they actually do their fucking jobs unlike that piece of shit store owner or the law guy around here.
>>
>>28869717
"I guess corruption is better than the other shit that's here because at least they actually do their fucking jobs!"
Lwazi nods in agreement.

The mare comes back after a few minutes.
"The boss has decided to allow you to check the basement." She tells you, "But, I need to supervise you."

What do you do?
>>
>>28869789
girl i don't think you wanna go down there and it'll be safer if you stay up here. Can you fire a gun?
>>
>>28869837
"Girl, I don't think you wanna go down there," You tell her, "It'll be safer if you stay up here. Cay you fire a gun?"
"I know how to use a knife." She smiles; taking a knife out.
The mare leads you through the restaurant. Going through the kitchen before getting to a hatch in the floor. She opens it and you're blasted by cold air.
She leads you down to the basement. You and Ava had to put your jackets on to not get frozen.
The basement was filled with boxes with food labeled on them and independent foods laying on top of the boxes.
"We keep the basement refrigerated so the food stays fresh." She tells you.

What do you do?
>>
>>28869886
Smart. Now let's start looking along the walls so that we can find out where the rats are coming from.
>>
>>28869886
Live in the warm basement while getting food from the cold one.
>>
>>28869898
>>28869900
"Smart." You comment.
You look around at the walls trying to find any place where rats can come from.
You find a crate with a large hole in it next to a wall. Looking into the hole: You find another hole on the other side of the box, with a large hole in the wall.
You can hear chewing coming from the box.

What do you do?
>>
>>28869950
Lets not alert it until we're sure there aren't any more in here. We don't want a repeat of the other basement.
>>
>>28869950
There they are. Let's start moving boxes.
>>
>>28869998
>>28870019
Not wanting a repeat of the other basement, you don't alert it.
You continue to trot around the basement. You find more holes in boxes, but they appear to be old. Though, the independent food seems to be the most recent feed, as a few are scattered on the floor.
Not finding anymore rats, you return to the first box and grip it. Moving it slightly.
The rat inside of it growls, but doesn't do anything else.

What do you do?
>>
>>28870045
they're just boxes. we know where he is, just shoot him. Then we can start covering those holes up. we'll need metal sheets.
>>
>>28870081
What if gunfire draw the attention of the rats in the other basement? Actually, could we trap them in their own tunnels?
>>
>>28870107
most of the rats are probably just resting in the basement and they shouldn't come here from a laser shot since i don't think those are as loud as regular guns. they make a PEW sound.
>>
>>28870081
>>28870107
>>28870147
You lift the box up with your magic and shake it around a bit. A giant rat soon falls out of one of the holes.
It hisses up at you before getting turned into a pile of ash by your Tesla Gun.
The hole behind the box was big enough for a giant rat to fit through, and it lead to the hotel across the street from the angle.
"How did that get in there!?" The mare screams.

What do you do?
>>
>>28870175
Through that hole in the wall. rats teeth can chew through concrete you know.
>>
>>28870211
"Through the hole in the wall," You tell her, "Rats teeth can chew through concrete you know."
"It's more like dirt," Ava tells you, "But, whatever."
"Well, we now know where they're getting their food." Lwazi says.

What do you do?
>>
>>28870260
There's nothing we can do right now since we don't have the materials needed to do anything so let's leave and tell the owner to get them. After that we go to the bar and get that vodka and try cleaning ava's wound.
i don't think the repair is happening today or right now unless we go buy some grenades and also bring our upgraded robot servo to the basement to kill some rats.
>>
>>28870322
"There's nothing we can do right now since we don't have the materials needed to do anything," You say, "So, let's leave and tell the owner to get them. After that we go to the bar and get that Vodka and try cleaning Ava's wound."
"I'll tell my boss." The mare tells you.

The three of you arrive at The Wildcat Cafe and enter the cafe. There's a lot more people in the cafe then when you came earlier.
The griffin perks up a bit as you enter.
"Back so soon?" She asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>28870404
need vodka quick! medical emergency!
>>
>>28870413
"Need Vodka quick," You exclaim, "Medical emergency!"
"Must be cancer or something." The griffin comments; taking a bottle of Sedna Vodka from the rack behind her and setting down on the counter.
"Take it," She smiles, "It's on the house. Since it's a medical emergency."

What do you do?
>>
>>28870468
Alright. Let's go to the bathroom. Afterwards have ava give you her hoof and give her a claw to bite down on or something. First she cleans it with hot water from the presumably working sink and then we pour the vodka on the wound. then we wrap it up and hope for the best.
>>
>>28870480
You quickly thank her before leading Ava and Lwazi into the bathroom. You get her onto one of the sinks and turn the how water on.
You give her a wad of cloth. Which she quickly bites on.
You take her leg and put it under the hot water. She flinches a bit, but quickly settles into it.
You take the Vodka and open it, preparing to pour it onto Ava's wound.
Before you do that. You notice Ava starts to shake a bit. Clenching her eyes shut.

What do you do?
>>
>>28870578
Having been where you are now my advice is to clear your mind ava. take a deep breath. Then get really angry and swear with every word you know and it'll be over.
let's watch her for a moment and when we see her tense up pour the vodka.
>>
>>28870602
"Take a deep breath Ava," You tell her, "Then get really angry and swear with every singly word you know and it'll be over."
She's till for a few seconds before she tenses up.
You pour at Vodka onto your wound. She flips out for a moment before calming down. Soon, the bottle is empty.
She opens one of her eyes. Taking in deep breaths.

What do you do?
>>
>>28870666
Let wrap her wound with a cloth, so it won't get effected again.
>>
>>28870666
Start wrapping the wound up and saying "that's my girl. good job."
>>
>>28870679
>>28870680
You get another cloth. Wrapping it around her wound.
"That's my girl," You tell her, "Good job."
The wound is soon safely wrapped up.
"Thanks," She sniffs, "That went quick."
She was smiling, but there were tears at the corner of her eyes that she was trying to hold back.

What do you do?
>>
>>28870736
Just give it time Ava, the pain will go down within the hour. Or at least the stinging. Want some help walking? We'll carry you.
>>
>>28870753
"Just give it time Ava," You tell her, "The pain will go away within the hour. Or at least the stinging. Want some help walking? I'll carry you."
Ava quickly wraps her hooves around your head and climbs up onto you, quickly making her way to your back.
You couldn't help but smile as you remember that you had to carry Ava around everywhere when she first got out of her stable for a few days. She was afraid of the ground giving her radiation poisoning. She got over it, thankfully.

What do you do?
>>
>>28870821
Let's go to the stable and see how servo is doing and put ava in her room where she can rest. Lwazi can either go home or maybe fix something at the stable. we can ask if anything is broken there.
>>
>>28870821
Lets give the cute mare a kiss.
>>
>>28870852
>>28870853
You give the cute mare a kiss after she gets settled on your back.
You trot back to the stable. Lwazi leaves when you get halfway there, saying goodbye as he does.
With the help of Nuka, he shows you to your room. It's a small room that's close to Anningan's Workplace. There's a bathroom, a small kitchen, and two beds.
You're about to thank Nuka, but are interrupted by soft snoring.
Turning, you find Ava has fallen asleep on your back. Cuddling your neck with a soft smile.

What do you do?
>>
>>28870906
Let tuck her in, then go see Servo.
>>
>>28870906
she's always going to be adorable.
>>
>>28870968
i wouldn't have it any other way
>>
>>28870960
>>28870968
'She's always going to be adorable.' You say in your head.
You approach one of the beds and remove the blankets. Setting her in it and tucking her in. She mumbles something before gripping the pillow and cuddling it.
You trot out of the room and over to Anningan's Workplace.
You find him at a worktable tinkering with something. A tarp laid over Servo. He was deactivated.

What do you do?
>>
>>28871015
yo, you done with my robuddy? Does he have that cool machine gun arm he's always wanted?
>>
>>28871028
kek
>>
>>28871028
"Yo, you done with my robuddy," You ask, "Does he have that cool machine gun arm he's always wanted?"
"He sure does." Anningan smiles; getting up and pulling the tarp off of Servo.
Servo now had a new right foreleg. The leg was made out of polished wood like the AK was.
He flips a switch on something and Servo turns on. His right leg rising up. The hoof opens up, revealing a AK barrel.

What do you do?
>>
>>28871099
noice
>>
>>28871099
That is pretty cool.
>>
>>28871099
hey servo. how does your arm feel? Do you like it? It has a machine gun in it now. it's unloaded right now right? if so then have servo give it a few test fires.
>>
>>28871119
>>28871122
>>28871123
"Nice. That's pretty cool." You say; trotting up to Servo.
"How does your arm feel?"
"Weird," He says, "But, I like it."
"Want to give it a couple of test fires?"
Servo nods before turning to a pile of scrapped junk. He points his gun arm at it and fires. The pile of scrap is turned into more scrap after a few seconds of firing.
He looks at the smoking barrel in amazement.

What do you do?
>>
>>28871152
pretty cool, right?
>>
>>28871152
Well I was afraid of ricochet but whatever I guess. what do you say when you get something nice servo?
>>
>>28871157
>>28871177
"Pretty cool, right?"
"...Yeah." Servo agrees.
"What do you say when you get something nice Servo?"
Servo then stops functioning there. Processing what you told him.
"I don't think he was ever taught how to say: Thank you." Anningan says.

What do you do?
>>
>>28871199
Well then servo put this on your hardrive. When somepony gives you something that you like you say "thank you." it's to show the pony who gave you something how much you liked it. give it a try.
>>
>>28871199
You say thank you when someone dose something nice or give you something nice. If the pony dose something mean to you, you tell them "fuck you."
>>
>>28871228
>>28871234
"Servo: Put this on your hardrive," You tell him, "When somepony gives you something that you like, you say 'Thank you' It's to show the pony who gave you something how much you liked it. If somepony does something mean to you, tell them 'Fuck you.' Give it a try."
He stays still for a few seconds.
"Thank you!" He beeps suddenly.

What do you do?
>>
Stopping for the night
Have a good night or day!
>>
good night bump
>>
what time is it in the day exactly? Should we go to sleep ourselves?
>>
Pg 8 bump
>>
Call servo a good robot.
>>
>>28874080
>>
>>28871809
>>28873001
"Good robot." You say; patting Servo on the head, "What time is it?"
"It's around eight." Anningan tells you; looking at his Pip-Buck.

What do you do?
>>
>>28875252
That's too early to sleep. Alright, let's go buy ourselves a lot of grenades for the rats that are down in that basement.
I'm clearing that damn thing out so that I can get the elevator working.
>>
>>28875270
Maybe gas them? Don't want to damage the structure after all and gas could slowly kill off the lot of them if we get enough.
>>
>>28875282
i don't think that would due to how much gas we would need since they can just head towards the freezer or maybe somewhere else. I want to fill the place with water and then put a wire into it but that's also impractical. plus blowing things up is a lot of fun.
>>
>>28875303
What if we block off the other end of their tunnels and than use the gas to drive them out of the basement?
>>
>>28875270
>>28875282
>>28875303
"Too early to sleep," You mutter, "Come along Servo. Let's go buy ourselves a lot grenades for the rats."
Servo quickly follows you happily.

You trot back to Ganbaatar. He appears to be closing up for the day, but stops when he sees you.
"Back so soon?" He asks.
"I was wondering if you had any grenades or gas." You tell him.
"I do." He smiles.
He disappears into the stand. You hear several objects being moved before he comes back with a set of thick sticks with metal tops, and old, rusty cylinder cans.

What do you do?
>>
>>28875344
What kind of gas is in those cans? I'm not sure I trust it being over 200 years old. how much would they be anyway?
>>
>>28875435
"What kind of gas is in those cans," You ask, "I'm not sure I trust it being over 200 years old. How much would they be anyway?"
"These are Mustard Gas," He tells you, "I found them in Germaney, and they are 300 years old. From The Great War in fact. 100 caps for each can."
There were five cans.

What do you do?
>>
>>28875492
I'm not sure the place even has good ventilation which we'll need to clear the gas out and if it does we need to make sure that nothing goes up to the tenants which still makes me hesitant to use the gas.
I think we should just stick to using regular grenades and firing our laser minigun with servo backing us up.
>>
>>28875575
"I think we'll stick to using regular grenades and firing our Gatling Lasers."
Ganbaatar nods, putting the grenades away.
"How many fragmentation grenades do you want?" He asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>28875628
I want about 10. That should be more then enough if 1 can injure or kill 5 rats. the laser fire should finish them off or kill the rest of them.
>>
>>28875639
"I want about ten," You tell him, "Should be enough to kill five rats and then laser the rest."
He sets then fragmentation grenades on the counter.
"Fifteen caps each." He tells you.

What do you do?
>>
>>28875687
Alright, five then. They just need to be very well placed. We should also demand caps for doing this extermination job. Who's the owner of that place anyway?
>>
>>28875696
"Alright, five then."
You give Ganbaatar 75 caps and he five you five grenades. You and Servo then trot to the hotel.

It's a bit dark by the time you get to the hotel.
You enter to find the griffin at the counter asleep. A newspaper sat on his face.

What do you do?
>>
>>28875768
shake him awake. ask who owns this place. or is it him?
>>
>>28875830
You shake him awake. His newspaper falling onto the floor.
"Who owns the place, or is it you?" You ask.
"It's me," He sniffs, "You got the things to kill the rats?"

What do you do?
>>
>>28875902
I'm hoping. I want to be paid the same amount that exterminator was going to be paid. how much was anyway?
>>
>>28875926
"I'm hoping," You say, "I want to be paid the same amount that exterminator was going to be paid. How much was it anyway?"
"You seriously want to be paid 15,000 caps?" The griffin asks.
You hear Servo spark a bit at the amount.

What do you do?
>>
>>28876003
wow, is that what he was charging? he better have had hard to come by materials for that price. considering the size of the rat hoard now that might actually be the right price.
how about 5000?
that should be fair all things considering. it's going to include fixing that elevator.
>>
>>28876003
Let go with 5,000 caps because 15,000 caps for a few rats to be killed is bullshit. Also we should make sure the rats escape route back to the food is blocked.
>>
>>28876003
You actually paid somebody 15000 to kill some rats and didn't suspect something was up?
>>
>>28876031
>>28876047
>>28876088
"Wow, is that what he was charging? And, you didn't suspect something was up?"
The griffin nods, shrugging as well.
"He better had hard to come by materials for that price. How about 5000? Should be fair all things considering. Going to include fixing the elevator."
The griffin agrees to the price.
Before you head into the basement, you quickly check on the restaurant across the street. Finding that they have covered the hole with a new, reinforced box.
You and Servo then head back to the hotel and carefully go down the stairs. Turning the light on, you find all the giant rats where asleep on the floor. Spread out across the basement

What do you do?
>>
>>28876095
pull some pins and throw your grenades into the largest crowds and then fire at whatever remains where explosions aren't happening. Cover servo.
>>
>>28876095
Carefully aim the grenades so we can start this fight with the biggest bang we can make.
>>
>>28876108
>>28876142
Using your magic, you pull the pins out from the grenades and place them where the rats were the thickest.
There's silence for a few moment, then there's fire, followed by blood. Getting rid of a large amount of rats.
The rats that weren't caught in the explosion quickly get up and charge at you and Servo. The two of you quickly start firing at the flood. Servo using his Gatling Laser and machine gun and you using your Tesla Rifle.
They quickly start to advance, but the two of you were killing a lot of them.

What do you do?
>>
>>28876170
the same as last time. slowly pull back until the rats thin out and then start pressing forward once the tide stops.
>>
>>28876170
slowly fall back while firing.
>>
>>28876170
Tell Servo to slowly fall back.
>>
>>28876200
>>28876205
>>28876219
"Slowly fall back!" You tell Servo.
The two of you slowly head back up the stairs. The wave of rats following.
The wave quickly starts to thin out as they follow you up the stairs. Their numbers continue to fall as they do.
After some time, they turn around and start retreating.

What do you do?
>>
>>28876262
Chase them! We must take out as many of them as we can.
>>
>>28876282
You and Servo chase after them. Trying to take out as many as you can.
Their numbers continue to think until only a large group remains. They quickly run into a hole that isn't connected to the tunnel they made.

What do you do?
>>
>>28876341
stick servos hoof into the hole and have him fire wildly. I'm going to assume we can't fit into the hole ourselves. after that we need to cover this hole so they can't come back in here.
>>
>>28876362
Servo sticks his hoof into the hole and starts firing wildly. Servo then removes his hoof.
You look around the area for a moment for something to cover the hole.
You manage to find a heavy, metal box and place it in front of the hole.

What do you do?
>>
>>28876444
Let's go talk to the owner and tell him that the rats should be taken care of, if not then at least a lot of them are dead. We'll get the mechanic to come here again now if we aren't feeling tired and him willing to do it. or tomorrow. maybe he might want to eat some of the meat i dunno.
>>
>>28876462
You trot up the stairs and to the owner.
"The rats have been taken care of," You tell him, "If not then at least most of them are dead. We'll get the mechanic to come here again."
"Thank you," He says, "Here's your caps."
He hands you a large bag of caps. You take them and trot outside.
It was now dark outside, and quite cold as well.

What do you do?
>>
>>28876610
yeah i don't think he's planning on coming out at this time. Then again I don't know his life schedule. Maybe he's bored enough to do it now. Let's go see.
>>
>>28876610
i think now its time to go to bed
>>
>>28876610
Let go back to the stable and get some sleep, then get the mechanic tomorrow.
>>
>>28876610
go back inside and ask if he wants a blow job (he has to pay though.)
>>
>>28876628
kek
>>
>>28876619
>>28876622
>>28876627
>>28876628
You quickly go back inside.
"Want a blowjob?" You ask the griffin.
He looks up at you like you're crazy before thinking about it.
"Maybe tomorrow." He tells you.
You nod before trotting away.
You quickly check on Lwazi to see if he was up, but you get no answer when you knock so you head back to the stable.

You trot into your room in the stable. Ava was still asleep.
You trot over to your bed, lifting the covers up before sliding into bed. It surprisingly comfy.
You drift off into sleep a few minutes later. Being taken to the land of dreams.

What do you dream about?
>>
>>28876686
we dream about sailing the sea like a pirate captain.
>>
>>28876729
You dream about sailing the high seas as a captain of a pirate ship. The dream goes well: You find a island, buried treasure, fight a kraken.
As you sail, you feel the air get strangely warm. You wake up as it begins to get warmer.
Your eyes scan your dark room. Your eyes fall upon a clock in the room that said it was a little past three in the morning.
You feel something shift next to you, before squeezing you.
You look over your back to see that Ava somehow got into your bed and was now cuddling you with a content smile.

What do you do?
>>
>>28876793
cuddle back
>>
>>28876793
give her a little kiss before falling back asleep.
>>
>>28876793
Ava is such a cuddle bug.
>>
>>28876807
>>28876833
>>28876851
You cuddle back. Giving her a little kiss before falling back to sleep.

You wake up again. Looking at the clock in the room, it's seven thirty.
Your eyes fall upon Ava. She was still cuddling you, but there was a slight difference. The tip of her tongue was sticking out of her closed mouth. Vibrating a bit with each breath she took in her sleep.

What do you do?
>>
>>28876859
poke her tongue.
>>
>>28876859
Boop the sleeping mare.
>>
>>28876859
to cute, must Boop
>>
>>28876892
>>28876916
>>28876931
You poke her tongue with a hoof. She wakes up and smacks her lips. You then boop her muzzle.
She goes cross-eyed and her muzzle scrunches. She quickly retaliates by booping your muzzle.
A metal hoof then slowly reaches out and boops you shortly after Ava does.

What do you do?
>>
>>28876945
Gasp. Poke him back.
>>
>>28876945
!? Boop fight
>>
>>28876950
>>28876954
You gasp, booping Servo back. Servo responds by booping Ava, who boops you.
Soon it becomes a battle of the boops. The three of you do this for some time.
Then Ava uses her secret weapon!
She boops you once, before you can do anything, she does it a seconds time, then a third, then a forth, then a fifth, then a sixth!

What do you do?
>>
>>28876998
Enough booping! we have things that need to be done. Like eating breakfast and then taking the mechanic to the basement and making sure no other rats bother him while he works.
>>
>>28876998
Oh god we can't handle all this booping. Fall to the ground defeated.
>>
>>28877032
"Enough booping," You suddenly exclaim; stopping Ava and Servo, "We have things that need to be done. Like: Eating breakfast."
"Right, sorry," Ava apologizes, "Where should we go eat?"

What do you do?
>>
>>28877097
probably back at that cafe. Also. I love both of you. good morning.
>>
>>28877103
"Probably back at that cafe," You say, "Also: I love you both, and good morning."
They both hug you.

The three of you trot to The Wildcat Cafe. By the looks of things, it has just opened.
"Good morning," The griffin greets you when you trot in, "I'm guessing you want breakfast."

What do you do?
>>
File: rev up.jpg (80KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
rev up.jpg
80KB, 1280x720px
>>28877159
rev up thous fryers
>>
>>28877159
Yes, what is on the menu?
>>
>>28877181
>>28877199
"Rev up those fryers! What's on the menu?"
"Our breakfast special for today is pancakes covered in chocolate syrup." She smiles.

What do you do?
>>
>>28877208
yeah gimme that then.
>>
>>28877269
"Yeah, gimme that then."
"I'll have the same." Ava says.
"Your food will be out in a minute then." The griffin smiles; walking to the back.
You, Ava, and Servo find a table to sit at. Sitting in silence at the moment.

What do you do?
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
>>28877325
So what should we get for the guys back home?
>>
>>28877325
Tell ava the story of you and servo taking on the rat hoard. It was fucking un real.
>>
After eating we'll go get the mechanic so he can actually take a look at the elevator and hopefully fix it. one guess is the rat chewed the wires, another is a fuse blew out.
>>
good morning bump
>>
Pg 9 save
>>
>>28878841
>>
How'd you get on page 10?
>>
>>28877879
"Hey Ava," You say, "Servo and I took out the rat hoard."
"Really?" She asks.
You nod; quickly going over the story of you and Servo's great heroism against the flood of giant rats.
"Impressive." Ava comments at the end.
"So, what should we get for the guys back home?" You asks.
"I was hoping to get Koa one of those Muskox blankets I've been seeing here," Ava says, "It'll help keep him warm."
Fall was coming quickly.

What do you do?
>>
>>28881909
we might need an electric heater. Also that's a good idea, do you know how much they cost? we should get a biggish one so he can use it for years.
>>
>>28881924
"We might need an electric heater," You say, "but, that's a good idea. Do you know how much the cost? We should get him a biggish one so he can use it for years."
"They vary from what I've seen," Ava says, "They all look, but they seem to fluctuate between 5 caps and 30 caps."

What do you do?
>>
>>28881982
we can get a 20 cap one then. That should work.
>>
>>28882032
"We can get one for 20 caps." You tell her.
Ava nods, as two plates of pancakes with chocolate syrup was placed in front of you.
"Enjoy!" The griffin smiles before walking away.
You take a piece with the chocolate syrup and take a bite out of it.

How does it taste?
>>
>>28882084
like a mixture of chocolate and bread which is tasty and sweet. enough to give a little hum. what does ava think? after breakfast let's finally get that mechanic.
>>
>>28882138
It was tasty and sweet in your mouth. Making you give out a little hum.
Ava appears to like the food as well.
After eating. The three of you make your way to Lwazi's house.
The gate was locked, but you and Ava easily hopped over the fence. You also had to spend a few minutes explaining to Servo why he couldn't jump over the fence.
You trot up to the door and knock. You hear a thump from inside, and then nothing.

What do you do?
>>
>>28882179
Knock a couple more times and ask if everything's alright
>>
>>28882218
You knock a few more times.
"Is everything alright?" You ask.
You hear a few more thumps.
"Yeah," You hear Lwazi slur, "Everything is fine. Just decided to open a couple beers last night... Probably not my best idea."

What do you do?
>>
>>28882261
You knew we were coming and you decided to drink why?
>>
>>28882271
"You knew we were coming and you decided to drink why?"
"Well... it's a hangover now," He says, "I, um, had a... nightmare; which is pretty common for me, so I took a couple of beers... Once again: Not my best idea."

What do you do?
>>
>>28882334
Let's get some bread and coffee in you to wake you up then. we're going to need you up and ready to fix that elevator. you'll get caps for it if you do a good job! maybe some other jobs too if you want them.
>>
>>28882334
Sound like something that our colt friend did while he had nightmares about us dieing is diffent ways.
>>
>>28882353
>>28882356
"Sounds like something that my coltfriend did while he had while he had nightmares about me dying in different ways," You comment, "Let's get some bread and coffee in you to wake you up then. We're going to need you up and ready to fix that elevator. You'll get caps for it if you do a good job!"
There's silence for a moment before the door opens. Lwazi comes out looking like a bit of a wreck.

What do you do?
>>
>>28882403
do you know a place that would have bread and coffee? if not we can just go back to the cafe. does your shower work? have you taken one?
>>
>>28882420
"Do you know a place that would have bread and coffee," You ask, "And, does your shower work? Have you taken one?"
"Yes, I've taken a shower," He says, "And, there's a coffee house just down the road."
He looks at Servo for a moment.
"Nice robot." He comments.

What do you do?
>>
>>28882485
correction, he's a GREAT robot! Alright let's go. We'll pay for you and wait since we already ate.
>>
>>28882501
"Correction, he's a GREAT robot," You correct him, "Let's go. I'll pay for you and wait since we already ate."
"Yeah, sure." He mumbles.
The four of you trot down the street and to the coffee shop. Lwazi goes in.
The three of you wait for a few minutes before he comes back out. Looking a little better, even smiling a tiny bit.
"Alright, let's go." He says.

The four of you were now in the basement. After opening a couple of doors you find the elevator machine.
It was in a sorry state. Surrounded by rat dung, covered in rust, and the tether being halfway eaten.
"This is going to take a bit of work." Lwazi mutters; setting his tools down next to the machine.

What do you do?
>>
>>28882547
I guess they liked sleeping around the heat. Let's find the powerfuse and make sure it's switched off before we do anything and then we can do some cleaning and you can mess around with wiring without worry.
>>
>>28882560
"I guess they liked sleeping around the heat." You say.
You find a powerfuse and open it up. Inside it are six crystals, and a switch that was pointed to: Off. The crystals were all black.
"Those look like power crystals," Lwazi says, "They ran out of power. It's why they're black."

What do you do?
>>
>>28882615
can they be recharged?
>>
>>28882615
Well let fix up the machine the best we can, then get those power crystals.
>>
>>28882635
>>28882647
"Can they be recharged?"
"No, but they are pretty common," Lwazi says, "Maybe the owner has some?"

What do you do?
>>
>>28882679
I guess we'll go ask him. Maybe we'll get lucky. In the meantime you just do what you can and we'll be back shortly and help.
>>
>>28882693
"I guess I'll go and ask him," You say, "Maybe I'll get lucky. In the meantime, you just do what you can do and we'll be back shortly to help."
Lwazi nods as you trot away.

The griffin sat at the counter. He looks up at you as you trot up.
"Need something?" He asks you.

What do you do?
>>
>>28882763
Do you got any power crystals, they need to be replace and the tether have been half eater.
>>
>>28882763
yeah, ask him if he has power crystals.
>>
>>28882789
>>28882793
"Do you have any power crystals," You ask, "The tether for the elevator also needs to be replaced."
He disappears under the counter for a few seconds. You can hear objects being shifted. He comes back up with a small box of glowing, red crystals.
"Pretty lucky that I have some to spare." He says.

What do you do?
>>
>>28882842
we need those to fix the elevator. all six are dead. or broken and blown. i don't know how they work.
>>
>>28882863
"We need those to fix the elevator," You tell him, "All six are dead, or broken and blown. I don't know how they work."
"It's easy," He smiles, "Just take the dead crystals out and put the working ones in. You can put them in any certain way, it doesn't matter. But, be careful with the blown ones, they tend to... explode."

What do you do?
>>
>>28882935
do i need to take them out slowly and carefully? what are the best way to lower my chances of them exploding? should i make sure not to accidentally drop one?
>>
>>28882950
"Do I need to take them out slowly and carefully?"
"No, but it's recommended," He says, "The more you shake them, the higher the chance of them exploding, and try not to drop them. I don't think you want to be caught in a grenade sized explosion mixed with crystal shards."

What do you do?
>>
>>28882983
Alright, let go replace those crystals.
>>
>>28882983
Thanks for the heads up. Welp going back down stairs. do you have a shovel and some matches too? there's a bunch of rat shit and the matches will help with the smell.
>>
>>28882994
>>28882995
"Thanks for the heads up," You thank him, "Do you have a shovel and some matches too? There's bunch of rat shit and the matches will help with the smell."
"Yeah, but it might take me a while to get them. I can bring them down while you're working if you like?"

What do you do?
>>
>>28883042
It would be much appreciated. Let's go down stairs.
>>
>>28883054
"It would be much appreciated."
He nods as you head back into the basement.
You trot back to the elevator machine, only to stop.
Servo currently had one of the blown crystals, and was shaking it up and down.

What do you do?
>>
>>28883105
Servo, stop! Grab that crystal out of his hooves with our magic. These crystal will explode if you shake them to much when they are blown.
>>
>>28883105
Freeze Servo. Levitate that crystal out of his grip slowly and put it down. Then tell him that he's a very curious little robot isn't he? Tell him that he needs to be more careful because he could have gotten very hurt and that would have made you sad.
>>
>>28883116
>>28883131
"Servo, stop!"
You freeze Servo with your magic. Taking the crystal out of his grip and putting it down on the ground.
"You're a very curious robot aren't you?"
Servo nods.
"You need to be more careful," You tell him, "Those crystals explode if you shake them too much. You could've gotten very hurt and that would have made me sad."
"...Sorry mommy." Servo apologizes; head hung low.

What do you do?
>>
>>28883175
It's ok you didn't know
>>
>>28883175
That's fine, just remember the next time something makes you curious ask me or somepony you trust about it.
>>
>>28883196
>>28883207
"It's okay. You didn't know," You tell him, "Just remember the next time something makes you curious: Ask me or somepony you trust about it."
Servo nods. You set him on the ground. He quickly trots over to you and gives you a hug.

What do you do?
>>
>>28883246
such a good robot you are. Give him a nuzzle. now let's get back to work and take out the rest of these and wait to put them in until lwazi is done because I'm paranoid.
Let's see what progress he made in the 5 minutes we were gone.
>>
>>28883263
You give him a nuzzle in return.
"Such a good robot." You tell him; before breaking it.
You trot over to the powerbox and take the rest of the blown crystals out.
You look towards Lwazi and his work. Ava was helping him out. They currently got most of the rust off of the machine. Making it look nice, but it was obvious that it wasn't new.

What do you do?
>>
>>28883317
Let help them out, till the griffin comes with the shovel.
>>
Stopping early. Really tired right now.
>>
Now we just wait for that shovel while ava does her thing and is happy she's not the one with this job.
>>
>>28884335
>>
Servo should count himself lucky now that he doesn't have a sense of smell. Maybe have him do most of the shit shoveling. we'll still help though.
>>
Page 10 qm bump
>>
>>28886541
>>
>>28887934
>>
>>28883327
You trot over and start to help them. After a few minutes, most of the rust is gone.
"I got the shovel." The griffin walks in; with a old, but reliable looking shovel.

What do you do?
>>
>>28888615
thank him for the shovel. I guess we can put it in a bag and then carry it up to outside later.
>>
>>28888615
Time to clean up this shit.
>>
>>28888678
>>28888686
You thank him for the shovel. He also hands you a large bag before leaving.
"Time to clean up this shit." You say; beginning to shovel shit into the bag.

About halfway through you realize that giant rats shit a lot!
Lwazi was working on the machine while Servo was carefully putting the new power crystals in like Lwazi showed him.
Ava was just watching you with a smirk.
"Enjoying the job?" She asks you.

What do you do?
>>
>>28888735
it's boring. my muscles are getting tired since there's so much of it and I wish I was getting paid more for it.
>>
>>28888776
"It's boring," You complain, "My muscles are getting tired since there's so much of it and I wish I was getting paid more."
There was truly a lot. You've already filled one bag and another one was halfway filled.
Ava's smile disappears.
"Do you... want me to take the shovel for awhile?" She asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>28888854
Not yet, I can keep going for a little while longer. But if you're bored and want something to do you can take a turn.
>>
>>28888854
Sure, I need a brake.
>>
>>28888854
Why aren't we using our magic?
>>
>>28888909
>>28888911
>>28888966
"I can keep going for a little while longer," You tell her; feeling like a idiot for not using your magic, "But, if you're bored and want something to do you can take a turn."
Ava holds her hooves out and after a few seconds you give the shovel to her.
She immediately starts shoveling shit and putting it in the second bag.
After some time. You decide to help her by using your magic to pick up shit and put in the bag.
In the end: You use two and half bags. The floor was now shitless, but shit stains still remained.

What do you do?
>>
>>28888999
That'll have to be the owners job. Lets make sure all of the rat tunnels are blocked.
>>
>>28888999
Thanks ava. A janitor or something can clean that up. I guess we just need to take these upstairs and throw them out of town or something. or bury it. i don't know what we'll do with this really.
>>
>>28889023
>>28889033
The stains would be the janitor's job.
"I guess we take these upstairs now," You say, "And throw them out of town or something, or bury it."
"Maybe we can take them to the market," Ava suggests, "And, sell it as fertilizer. Shit is fertilizer."

What do you do?
>>
>>28889112
True, but how much should we sell them then, but put the shit in smaller bags.
>>
>>28889112
it can also be used for explosives. You're so smart ava. we'll see it!
>>
>>28889165
>>28889169
"True. And, It can also be used for explosives. You're so smart Ava!"
You ruffle up her mane a bit. She smiles as you do this.
You start to put the shit in smaller bags. Being a quarter of the size of the bigger bags.
"How much should we sell them for?" You ask.
"I don't know," Ava shrugs, "I was thinking people could come up and ask for a price and we just start bargaining."

What do you do?
>>
>>28889249
Alright, we'll just go to the guy at the weapon shop and ask if he knows anyone that knows about demolitions and maybe we can sell the shit to him or his friend.
we'll also try to look for farmers around here. considering the conditions up here they might already have a steady supply of fertilizer if they have bramin.
>>
>>28889356
"Alright," You nod, "We'll just go to the guy at the weapon shop and ask if he knows anyone about demolitions."
Ava nods before taking the smaller bags and putting them on her back. You follow and the two of you trot out of the basement.

Ganbaatar was apparently a early riser as his shop was set up and ready for the day.
He nods at you as you approach.
"Do you know anyone that knows about demolitions?" You ask him.
"Can't say I do," He replies, "As far as I know: Most here get their explosives from random stalls at the market."
"Also. Do you know any farmers around here?"
"Personally? No. But, a lot of farmers like to shop around at the market."
He looks at the bags of shit you have on your back.
"They might want that shit you have," He says, "Fertilizer is hard to come by for farmers here. Especially since winter is coming."

What do you do?
>>
>>28889458
To the market!
>>
>>28889458
Alright, let see if there is a empty stall and sell all this shit there.
>>
>>28889473
>>28889484
"To the market!" You exclaim.
"Yeah!" Ava agrees.

The two of you found a empty stall next to Metal Jacket's store, which now had a: For Sale, sign on it.
You've set things up and ready to sell shit.
It was mid morning at this point. Not a lot of people out, but there was a fair number of them out.
"Now to get their attention," Ava says; jumping onto your back, "Come get your fertilizer or explosives!"

What do you do?
>>
Gotta disappear for a hour. I will be back!
>>
>>28889538
limited time offer get it while it lasts!
>>
>>28889538
Running out of fertilizer and the winter times are coming or unable to make your homemade grenades! We got the shit you need, quite literally! We got a limited supply, so get them before they are all gone!
>>
>>28889548
>>28889590
"Limited time offer! Get it while it lasts," You join in, "Winter is coming or unable to make your homemade grenades! We got the shit you need, quite literally! Get them before they are all gone!"
You and Ava spend a few minutes doing this until a griffin shows up.
A young female that appeared to be at least fourteen years old and barely your height. She was also dressed like a thug: Jean Jacket, Beanie. That kind of thug.
She walks up and takes a bit of the shit. Eyeing it like some sort of antique. She sets it down and looks up at you.
"Does this make good grenades?" She asks with a rough accent.

What do you do?
>>
>>28890229
It has ammonium nitrate which is a highly explosive compound. if you know what you're doing then you can make a good bomb out of it.
>>
>>28890262
"It has ammonium nitrate, which is a highly explosive compound," You tell her, "If you know what you're doing then you can make a good bomb out of it."
The griffin thinks about this for a moment before taking one of the smaller bags and putting it in front of you.
"Twenty caps." She states.

What do you do?
>>
>>28890313
(since we don't know what the price of this is actually supposed to be let's try to bargain) |
sure you don't want to get it up to 22?
>>
>>28890332
"Sure you don't want to get it up to twenty-two?" You ask her.
She thinks about this for a moment before giving you twenty-two caps. You take the caps and give her the bag. She walks away with a evil smile.
You and Ava spend a few more minutes before another griffin walks up. A very old griffin.
"Well, look at this," The griffin smiles before patting Ava on the head, "You got a beautiful daughter ma'am."
Ava blushes at this.

What do you do?
>>
>>28890408
let's hope she doesn't know what to mix it with.
Why thank you. she get's it from me. she can be quite the hoofful though. however overall she's a good kid.
>>
>>28890437
"Why thank you. She get's it from me. She can be quite the hoofful though, she's a good kid."
The griffin nods, his eyes sweeping your stand.
"How much for your biggest bag of fertilizer?" He asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>28890499
Going for 100 caps, but for you sir it's 60 caps.
>>
>>28890499
i'm going to assume the bag the thug took is 1/4 of the biggest bag we have I'm just going to say 80 caps. is that a good price for you?
>>
oh but if the small bag is only half of the biggest bag then make it 50.
>>
>>28890519
>>28890533
>>28890523
"Going for 100 caps, but for you sir it's 80."
He strokes his beak for a few seconds.
"Fifty." He says.
"Sixty."
"That sound good."
He hands you sixty caps and takes the biggest bag of fertilizer. Before he leaves, he turns to Ava and boops her before walking away.
Ava's muzzle scrunches as she goes cross-eyed.

What do you do?
>>
>>28890569
well daughter, i hope you continue being a good girl while mommy is working. you made a friend!
>>
>>28890588
"Well daughter, I hope you continue to be a good girl while mommy is working. You made a friend!"
Ava just glares at you.

It's now noon. Most of the fertilizer has been sold and you've made 2,300 caps.
"How many bags left?" You ask Ava.
"Only one." She replies; setting a small bag of fertilizer on the counter.

What do you do?
>>
>>28890637
I want to say keep it, so we can make our own grenades, but what happen to the radroch shit you guys clean from the house?
>>
>>28890637
well i don't want it and i have no idea what to do with it. any ideas or suggestions?
>>
>>28890663
>>28890671
"I have no idea what to do with it," You say, "Any ideas or suggestions?"
Ava just shrugs.
"...Let's keep it then," You say; taking the bag and putting it on your back, "So we can make out own grenades. What happened to the radroach shit you guys cleaned from the house?"
"Book took it all," Ava tells you, "He didn't tell us why, and we still don't know what he did with it."

What do you do?
>>
>>28890736
we might find that out one day when we're back home. for now we're just going to see how Lawazi is doing with that elevator and if it works yet. we need to give him some caps. like 200 i guess.
>>
>>28890736
Why do I have a hunch that Book is going be get the knife block treatment.
Anyway let go shopping and buy that Muskox for Koa, also something for everyone else.
>>
>>28890747
>>28890758
"We might find that out one day when we're back home. Let's go shopping and buy that Muskox blanket for Koa, also something for everyone else."
Ava nods and the two of you head into the market.
After some searching you find a stall with reasonably cheap blankets. A old Muskox with grey fur running the stand with several cool looking blankets.

What do you do?
>>
>>28890824
Let check it out before buying it.
>>
>>28890873
You trot around the stall. Checking out the blankets. Two catch your eye.
One was black with a red, two-headed bird on it. The other was blue with a bipedal creature on it. It's arms, legs, and head were swirled, and it held a spear in one of it's arms.
Both had the price tag of twenty caps, and both were largish in size, able to be used for years if you took good enough care of them.

What do you do?
>>
>>28890941
get the bird. that's be cool.
>>
>>28890978
You take the blanket with the bird on it and bring it up to the Muskox. You give him twenty caps and he gives you the blanket.
You and Ava trot away from the stall with your new purchase.

What do you do?
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
>>28891029
Alright, let see if Lwazi is done while we where selling rat shit.
>>
Let's hope that he managed to fix the elevator. We must thank him if so. A lot of tenats are going to appreciate it. like a single mother that lives on a pretty high floor. instead of taking 30 minutes to see her daughter when she gets back from work she'll only have to wait 4 waiting on already tired hooves. she's going to have extra energy for awhile.
>>
we are truly lightbringers heir.
>>
>>28891522
>>
>>28893081
>>
After this we can check on Nuka wanting to come with us.
>>
>>28891051
You trot back to the hotel and back into the basement.
The elevator machine was cleared of rust and working. A new tether was moving up and down the machine, with Lwazi sitting next to it, looking smug.
"I helped him, mommy!" Servo greets you.

What do you do?
>>
>>28894978
really? good job sevro. what'd you do.
>>
>>28894978
wow, this is incredible
>>
>>28894998
"Really," You ask, "Good job Servo, what did you do?"
"He held the tether so the elevator wouldn't fall," Lwazi tells you, "Would've been harder for me to put the tether in without him."

What do you do?
>>
>>28895071
Let's go tell the owner and then try riding it.
>>
>>28895098
You, Ava, and Servo trot back to the owner.
"We fixed it." You tell him.
"Go ahead and test it then." He smiles.
The three of you trot to the elevator and enter it. It was a simple elevator on the inside.
You push the button for the third floor. It groans before rising up slowly. Slightly warped elevator music comes from the elevator. Servo starts to bob his head to the music.

What do you do?
>>
>>28895179
Let's go to the very top floor and yell out "woo hoo. I didn't have to walk!" then we can just go back to the bottom and pay Lwazi since the 5000 covered fixing the elevator so it comes out of our pocket.
>>
>>28895195
Shouldn't the owner pay the zebra. for fixing the elevator.
>>
>>28895209
did you not read or remember the part where we said "that includes fixing the elevator"?
that means for 5000 caps we killed the rats and fix the elevator.
>>
>>28895233
I for got the whole getting paid 5000 caps for the elevator repairs.
>>
>>28895195
You reach the top floor.
"Woo hoo! I didn't have to walk!" You yell at the top of your lungs.
If anypony was still asleep, you just woke them up.
The three of you trot down the hall. When you near Siren's door, it suddenly opens and Little Lionheart gallops out, laughing.
She hits the wall on the other side of the hall before shaking it off and galloping towards the stairs, still laughing.
Siren's head pokes out from the door a few seconds later.
"Lionheart, come back here and take your bath!" She shouts.
Little Lionheart just responds by laughing harder and galloping down the stairs.

What do you do?
>>
>>28895307
you could probably beat her down to the lobby if you take the elevator.
>>
>>28895307
hey there, so we got someone to fix the elevator so it is working right now.
>>
>>28895332
>>28895352
"Hey there," You greet her, "You could probably beat her down to the lobby if you take the elevator."
Siren looks towards the elevator. A look of relief on her face.
"Cool," She says, "Do you think you could follow her? The last time she did this, she managed to get outside and into the city. Took me a hour to find her."

What do you do?
>>
>>28895403
Alright, time to catch a filly before she escape to the city.
>>
>>28895403
you mean down the stairs? i really don't like her today if that's what she means.
>>
>>28895499
>>28895505
"You mean down the stairs?"
She nods before quickly trotting towards the elevator. You sigh before trotting towards the stairs.
You find Little Lionheart a floor below you. Looking up at you with a big smile.

What do you do?
>>
>>28895563
I'm going to catch you Lionheart.
>>
>>28895563
catching kids is stupid. you need to have them come to you. so for now let's start off with something small. ask her why she doesn't want to take a bath. bathes are fun and the hot water feels nice.
i swear to god there better not be a broken water heater too.
>>
>>28895580
>>28895589
"I'm going to catch you," You tell her, "Why don't you like taking baths, baths are fun and the hot water feels nice."
"I don't like water," She replies, "It feels funny."

What do you do?
>>
>>28895620
well that's a weird complaint. lionheart is a weird pony. let's not tell her that though. if you keep going into it though you'll get used to it and it won't feel as weird.
>>
>>28895620
Well I'm going to make sure you will take that bath.
Sound like there something wrong with the water.
>>
>>28895656
>>28895662
"Well that's a weird complaint," You mutter, "If you keep going into it though you'll get use to it and it won't feel as weird. But, I'm still going to make sure you will take that bath."
She ponders this for a moment.
"Nope!" She suddenly says; galloping down the stairs once more.

What do you do?
>>
>>28895706
feel a small burst of anger in your mind because you have to meet your dreaded enemy stairs again. at least going down is easier then going up.
>>
>>28895706
Well we stalled her to get caught by her mom.
>>
>>28895711
>>28895728
You feel a small burst of anger go through you. Not at Little Lionheart, but at the stairs. At least you're going down them instead of up.
You quickly trot down the stairs. Lionheart laughed as you continued to chase her.
As you get to the bottom of the stairs. Siren catches Lionheart, who struggles for a bit.
"Time for your bath, missy!" Siren smiles.
"Nooooooooooo!" Little Lionheart says, while laughing.
She eventually stops struggling and allows her mom to carry her up the stairs.
"Thanks for helping." Siren says to you.

What do you do?
>>
>>28895741
I guess she doesn't want lionheart to know/ notice the elevator works. anyway pay lwazi. whereever he is.
>>
>>28895749
You nod before trotting into the lobby. Where you find Lwazi doing pretty much nothing.
You trot over to him.
"Hey."
"Yeah?"
You give him 5000 caps, leaving you with 1000 caps. He looks at the caps with a snort.
"Isn't the owner suppose to be paying me?" He asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>28895799
what the fuck? why are you paying him that much when a lot of the work went into us killing the fucking rats in the first place. he should only be getting 1000 at the most.
also what happened to all the money we made at the market? we should be left with 3000. you can't count or negotiate with money.
>>
I've always been terrible at counting money. It apparently applies with caps as well
>>28895811
He looks down at the caps once more before giving you back some of the caps. Leaving you with 3000 caps in the end.

What do you do?
>>
>>28895844
Look like we are done what we need to do, let head back to the stable and have some rest before we leave. If Nuka is still up, Ava should hang out with him.
>>
>>28895844
we're also supposed to have money from before this on top of that but whatever. keeping track of money is irrelevant here.
explain that we're paying him because we told the owner we would kill the rats and fix the elevator in one big payment so that's his share.
tell him not to spend it all in one place. ask what he's going to do with the money. say see ya and leave and let's forget this entire sidequest because jesus it had more obstacles then i had expected it to.
>>
>>28895875
It did get a bit long. I will admit that.

>>28895870
"We told the owner we would kill the rats and fix the elevator in one big payment so that's your share. Try not to spend it all in one place."
"Thanks." He mutters.
"What are you going to do with the money?" You ask him.
"I'm hoping that I get to fix my house up a bit," He says, "Winter is coming, and my house isn't prepared for it."
The two of you then say goodbye. You get your share of the caps from the owner before leaving.

The three of you trot back to the stable.
As you approach the cabin that hides the stable, you see Nuka on a chair outside of the cabin. Apparently, he was the greeter again.

What do you do?
>>
>>28895966
yo what up? how long ya been here?
>>
>>28896013
"Yo what up? How long have you been here?"
He shrugs.
"A hour, I think," He says, "It could be more, could be less. I don't know."
He shrugs again.
"Anyway, what's up?" He asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>28896068
the world is a shitty place but i just got done making it slightly better for a group of say oh, 100 ponies. ava and servo helped. we arranged for a guy to fix an elevator!
>>
>>28896068
I think I forgot something at the basement, come on Servo. Let get to a far distence leaving Ava with Nuka, and hide somewhere as we spy on them.
>>
>>28896095
"The world is a shitty place," You tell him, "But, I just got done making it slightly better for a group of... 100 ponies. Ava and Servo helped. We arranged for a guy to fix a elevator."
"That's cool." He comments.
Then a though hits your head.
"I think I forgot something at the basement," You say, "Come on Servo. Let's go and find it."
You and trot away, leaving Ava with Nuka.
"But, we didn't forget anything." Servo tells you.
"We're just going far enough distance and hide somewhere to spy on them." You tell Servo.
"...Oh."
After a few seconds. The two of you find a nice, bushy, bush to hide in. Giving you a perfect view of Ava and Nuka. The two of them were currently staring at the ground with blushes.

What do you do?
And, for a limit time: You can switch to Ava's perspective if you want to right now.
>>
>>28896165
I say we stay as Hearthbreaker and see who will break the ice first.
>>
>>28896297
You watch the two of them. Seeing who will break the ice first.
Both of them wanted to say something, but couldn't find the voice to do so.
"You, um, look... nice." Nuka says.
Ava looks up at him in surprise. Nuka realizes what he has said.
"I mean good- attractive- hot- sexy-"
Nuka looks like he's about to go through a mental breakdown as he tries to recover. Ava's face just turns completely red.
Ava, being a quick thinker, saves Nuka from his embarrassment by kissing him on the cheek. Causing him to freeze completely.

What do you do?
>>
>>28896409
went for the "kiss on the cheek after getting a complement." Not bad, but she should of went for the lips, then give him head to seal the deal.
Let see where this will lead to now.
>>
>>28896488
"Went for the 'Kiss on the cheek after getting a complement,'" You mutter, "Not bad."
Ava quickly tries to remedy the situation as Nuka slowly came back to reality. The situation didn't needed to be remedied as Nuka pulls Ava into a kiss on the lips shortly after.
Ava is surprised at first, but quickly relaxes and returns the kiss.

What do you do?
>>
>>28896533
Ah, he seal the deal. Wait a minute or two before walking back to them.
>>
>>28896551
You smile as Nuka sealed the deal.
You wait for a minute, the kiss going for a minute as well.
You get up and trot towards them. They quickly break the kiss when you get close.
"H-hey Heartbreaker," Ava stammered, "I-I though you forgot s-something?"
She doesn't seem to realize that you were watching the two of them.

What do you do?
>>
>>28896581
While I was walking back I check what is on me and notice I still have everything.
What time is it?
>>
>>28896666
"While I was walking back, I checked what was on me and notice I still have everything," You lie, "What time is it?"
"It's 12:30." Nuka tells you; looking at his Pip-Buck.
You notice that Nuka looked more nervous then Ava did. Looking like you were about to hit him.

What do you do?
>>
>>28896703
Well I'm going to go to sleep, night guys. Let head to our room and sleep.
>>
>>28896703
I guess we can have lunch?
>>
>>28896727
It's 12:30 AM, When we went up in the elavator We awoken anyone that might have been asleep with our shouting.
>>
>>28896746
You woke up at 7:00 AM buddy. It's impossible for it to be midnight right now, unless you somehow went back in time.

>>28896723
>>28896727
"Well, I'm going to sleep then." You say.
"But, it's lunch time." Ava says.
"...Oh," You say; mentally kicking yourself for your idiocy, "I guess we can have lunch then?"
"Can I have lunch with you guys," Nuka asks, "I'm kinda hungry."

What do you do?
>>
>>28896763
Yeah sure. We'll pay so get anything you like. there is a popular restaurant that we can maybe get a quick reservation in since we helped the owner recently.
>>
>>28896763
Well it's nighttime here and I have work tomorrow
Sure this Nuka, Now where should we have lunch, same place or somewhere new?
>>
>>28896779
Okay.

>>28896773
"Sure, Nuka. We'll pay so you can get anything you like. There is a popular restaurant that we can go to. Maybe we can get a quick reservation since we helped the owner recently."
Nuka nods and the four of you trot towards downtown.

You enter the restaurant to find a different waiter there today. The restaurant was half full at the moment.
"Welcome," The waiter smiles, "How can I help you?"

What do you do?
>>
Stopping for the night.

On n’est point toujours une bête pour l’avoir été quelquefois.
>>
>>28896812
yeah we want to eat here. also to talk to the owner into giving us a discount eating here since we helped with a problem recently. a problem downstairs.
>>
have a good night page 10.
>>
Up ya go
>>
burmping in the morning.
>>
Qm bump
>>
>>28896812
A table for three please.
>>
>>28896822
>>28900460
"A table for three please," You say, "Also. Can you talk to the owner into giving us a discount here since we helped with a problem recently. A problem downstairs."
"I'll see what I can do." He says; trotting away.
He comes back a few minutes later.
"The boss has agreed to discount," He tells you, "I'll take you to your table."
He leads the three of you over to a large window with a booth.
The three of you sit down in the booth. He gives the three of you a menu.
"I'll let you go through the menu." He smiles; before trotting away.

What do you do?
>>
>>28900958
read the menu.
>>
>>28900979
You pick up the menu and look through it.
Most of the items were meat based or close to it, with a small section being dedicated to salads.
One side had hamburgers on it: Hayburgers, and even a "Equestrian Style Burger." They even had a Whale Burger with a side of fries. Half of the menu was dedicated to: Fish. A common ingredient on the fish side being a: Lake Trout.

What do you do?
>>
>>28901055
Let's get the Equestrian style burg.
>>
>>28901055
get two hayburgers with fries. if they have that. i believe tomatos and patotos would have survived. not sure about ketchup bottling plants though.
>>
>>28901069
>>28901087
You decide to get two hamburgers: One Equestrian, and one Hayburger.
The waiter returns after a few minutes.
"Ready to order?" He asks.
You nod before speaking.
"One Equestrian style burger and one Hayburger with ketchup and fries. Do you have ketchup?"
"We do." He nods; turning to Ava, "What would you like?"
"Can I have the Whale Burger?" She asks.
"You sure you want that," The waiter asks with a smirk, "It's pretty big."
"Don't care," Ava states, "I'm hungry."
The waiter nods. Turning to Nuka.
"I'll have the Fried Lake Trout." He says.
"Alright," The waiter replies, "You're food will be out shortly."
He then trots away, but not before giving Servo a little pat on the head.

What do you do?
>>
>>28901134
is there anything on the table like knives, forks and spoons that you could grab and play with my spinning it on the table?
also let's ask nuka if he likes this place. we can tell him about detrot and see what he thinks of it. there's less snow and it rains occasionally. would he ever want to try a change of scenery?
>>
>>28901192
You find a knife on the table. You pick it up and start spinning it on the table.
"Do you like this place, Nuka?"
"Yellowknife?"
You nod.
"It's okay," He says, "It's one of the safer places in the wasteland, but to me: It feels... confining."
He pauses for a moment.
"My mom use to tell me stories about the wasteland," He tells you, "I would always be fascinated by the stories show would tell me. It's why I want to go out and explore the wasteland."
"Do you know about Detrot?" You ask him.
"Yeah," He replies, "I've always kinda wanted to go there. Heard there's good places to scavenge there."
"Would you like to come with us to Detrot?" You ask him, "There's less snow and it rains occasionally."
He smiles a bit.
"I would like that actually." He smiles.

What do you do?
>>
>>28901246
Well then...you are welcome to come with us. You sure ponies won't miss you over here?
>>
>>28901246
what weapon are you most proficient with? knife? guns? explosives?
>>
>>28901263
>>28901281
"You're welcomed to come with us," You tell him, "You sure ponies won't miss you here?"
"No," He says, "I don't have any family. So, nopony would care."
"What weapon are you most proficient with?" You ask him.
"None," He says, "I've never used any type of weapon in my life."

What do you do?
>>
>>28901315
We are gonna have to fix that when we get to Detrot, we have a shooting range and a bunch of guns you can try out. You don't wanna be caught in the wasteland without any gun training.
>>
>>28901315
well shit that's not good. you need to learn how to use one if you wanna last out there. Pistol would be the easiest for you to learn and then you can move up to machine guns.
so are you good at anything?
>>
>>28901334
>>28901341
"Well shit, we're going have to fix that when we get to Detrot," You say, "Pistol would probably be the easiest for you, and we have a shooting range and a bunch of guns you can try out. You don't want to be caught out in the wasteland without any gun training."
Nuka nods.
"Are you good at anything?"
"I'm good at strategy." He smiles; showing his cutie mark: A old looking chessboard

What do you do?
>>
>>28901371
That's useful! very good for our upcoming war.
neat. there might be some places that could use that. we should play some board games sometime. so you ever seen a death claw?
>>
>>28901371
>The colt Ava described as Nuka sat in a chair next to the entrance of the log cabin. He was a small colt with a white coat, with a two toned blue mane that as quite voluminous and a bit spiky. His tail and short and arched upward a bit. His cutie mark was a spear.
>His cutie mark was a spear.

Which is it then? Chessboard or spear?
>>
>>28901421
Chessboard. The spear was just a place holder until I came up with a actual one.

>>28901401
"Neat. There might be some places that could use that," You say, "We should play some board games sometime."
"I'd probably beat you." He chuckles.
"Have you ever seen a Deathclaw?" You ask him.
"What's a Deathclaw?" He asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>28901451
a big creature that's three times your size and who's claws can tear through your armor like it was made of cardboard.
>>
>>28901451
Oh gee, it's a huge demon lookin' monster with sharp claws and teeth. Wish I still had that hand from one of them I killed so I can show you, but I gave it to a group of sentient radroaches as a peace offering...oh well...

So what's your origin story? Tell us a brief summary.
>>
>>28901479
>>28901488
"A big creature demon looking monster with sharp claws and teeth. Who's claws can tear through your armor like it was made of cardboard," You explain, "Wish I still had that hand from one of them I killed so I can show you, but I gave it to a group of sentient radroaches... oh well... What's your origin story?"
"I was born in the stable," Nuka starts, "My dad was stable born as well and my mom was a bounty hunter that has traveled the wasteland. She met my dad when she was contracted to kill him."
He laughs slightly.
"My mom said that my grandmother was some edgy cyborg unicorn alicorn thing, but whatever. My mom and dad died when I was four, killed by some bounty hunters that had a beef with mom and dad got caught in the middle of it."

What do you do?
>>
>>28901570
Sorry to hear that. So who's been taking care of you since then?
>>
>>28901570
woah. that's definitely a tale. my mom was my dad's slave!
>>
>>28901604
>>28901619
"That's definitely a tale," You comment, "Who's been taking care of you since then?"
"Anningan," Nuka replies, "But, I've been taking care of myself lately."
"My mom was my dad's slave!" You tell him.
"Did your dad... rape her?" Nuka asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>28901654
Na, someone else was, then he killed that guy and later his brothers and started his own clan in detrot with ponies that followed him who where part of my my granddad clan.
>>
>>28901654
as far as i know he didn't. I think she would have killed him and they wouldn't be together today if so. I remember my grandpa said that he was always soft? or he took a liking to her. but to answer your question i'm 99 percent sure he didn't.
>>
>>28901669
>>28901677
"As far as I know, he didn't," You say, "Somepony else was, and then my dad killed that guy. I remember my grandpa said that he was always soft, or he just took a liking to her. My dad and his brothers then started their own clan in Detrot with ponies that followed him from his dad's clan."
"That's quite a interesting story." Nuka comments with interest.
Your food arrives at that point, along with Nuka's. Ava's still wasn't there yet.
"Don't I get my food?" Ava asks.
Her food is then set in front of her. Her burger was as think as her head, and half the size of her head as well.
The waiter leaves with a smirk.
Ava's ears flatten against her head as she continues to stare at her Whale Burger.
"Uhhhhhhhhhhh." She says.
Nuka was trying his hardest not to laugh at Ava.

What do you do?
>>
>>28901736
I thought you were hungry ava. start eating.
>>
>>28901744
"I thought you were hungry Ava," You say; picking up one of your burgers, "Start eating."

It's been fifteen minutes now. You and Nuka have finished your food, and your food was pretty good.
A quarter of Ava's burger remained. Ava wasn't looking so hot though, as she appeared to be pretty close to passing out. Her stomach bloated slightly.

What do you do?
>>
>>28901736
I'll be surprise is she's able to finish it.
>>
>>28901736
Go on! You must be starving from all this wait time...
>>
>>28901768
Ya, she should stop before she go into a food coma.
>>
>>28901768
Alright ava, time to go. ask for a box or something and you can finish off the rest of it later. Let's pay for our food and get out of here.
>>
>>28901768
Wanna share it with us? We can finish it for you if you want.
>>
>>28901770
>>28901775
>>28901779
>>28901781
>>28901784
"Wanna share it with us," You ask her, "We can finish it for you if you want."
Ava is about to respond, but her head then hits the table and she beings to snore.
The waiter comes by at this point with a box. You levitate the remains of her burger into the box and close it.
"It's usually forty caps," The waiter explains, "But, since the boss provided you with a discount: It'll be ten caps."

What do you do?
>>
>>28901839
wow what a discount. I was expecting only 30 percent off. he must be really grateful. Let's give them the 10 caps and be on our way. I hope we didn't kill ava.
>>
>>28901839
Thanks. Let's get Ava to a bed. Leave a 10 bit tip for the waiter as well.
>>
>>28901849
>>28901855
"Wow, what a discount!" You say; giving him the ten caps.
The four of you then trot out of the store. You give the waiter another ten caps as a tip. You silently hope that you didn't kill Ava while trotting back to the stable.
Halfway to the stable, Ava mumbles something before moving on your back. Falling off and landing on a nearby snowdrift. She sleepily curled up in the snowdrift as if it were a blanket.

What do you do?
>>
>>28901905
Hey Nuka, want to carry Ava.
>>
>>28901905
As fun as it would be leaving her outside as a prank...I don't want her catching a cold or anything. Let's get her on our back again.
>>
>>28901905
dammit tubby. Let's try to get her on our back again.
>>
>>28901930
>>28901933
>>28901936
"Dammit tubby," You curse; picking Ava up, "Hey Nuka, want to carry Ava?"
"I think she's too heavy for me." Nuka replies; causing Servo to giggle.
You place Ava on your back again and continue on.

There are no further incidents with Ava as you return to your stable room.
You place Ava in one of the beds and tuck her in. She sniffs slightly before grabbing a hoofful of her blanket. Cuddling it.

What do you do?
>>
>>28901999
Let's explore the stable. they got a play room or something you can hang out in?
>>
>>28902018
"You got a play room or something here?" You ask Nuka.
"We have a pretty large common room if that's what you're looking for." Nuka tells you.

What do you do?
>>
>>28902056
is there a pool table or board games?
>>
>>28902056
Well...what do you do for fun around here? I'm kinda out of stuff to do at the moment...
>>
>>28902061
>>28902073
"Well... what do you do for fun around here?"
"The closest to you probably would be the common room." Nuka tells you.
"Is there a pool table or board games?"
"Yes. We even have a few arcade machines down there."

What do you do?
>>
>>28902103
Working arcade machines, we got to see this.
>>
>>28902103
well i want to see if he can beat us while playing those board games.
>>
>>28902107
>>28902111
"Working arcade machines. I got to see this."

Nuka leads you through the stable, where you eventually reach the common room. It was a fairly large room and nicely decorated. Several pool tables sat in the middle with regular tables nearby.
Three different arcade machines sat next to a wall, all the screens on with life.

What do you do?
>>
>>28902156
Let check out those arcade games.
>>
>>28902180
You trot over to the arcade games. All three of them had their titles above the screen in large letters.
In order: Megaspell Command, Striped Menace, and Pipfall. The last two featuring the iconic character: Vault Colt.

What do you do?
>>
>>28902222
Let play some Striped Menace.
>>
>>28902277
You trot over to the Striped Menace machine and turn it on. The machine had a joystick and a jump button
The scene is a place with multiple beams and ladders. A large zebra enters the screen with a screaming mare behind held onto him. The zebra climbs the beams before reaching the top. Putting the mare on a slightly higher beam in front of him with a ladder on it. The zebra jumps a few times, causing the beams below him to slant slightly. Vault Colt appears at this point at the bottom of the screen, opposite to the zebra.
The large zebra throws down a barrel from his position, it slowly rolls down his beam.
"You have to reach the mare," Nuka explains, "The only way to get to her is through the ladders, watch out for the barrels and only use the hammers when you need to."

What do you do?
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
do we have to exchange caps for tokens? or has it been rigged that you can just play it at the press of a button since it belongs to the vault?
>>
>>28902651
It's rigged so you can play it as much as you want.
>>
>>28902363
Let save that mare. After the 6 try we did it, only to find out there more to the game.
>>
time to go to sleep bump
>>
>>28903229
>>
>>28904693
>>
>>28902677
You begin to save the mare. After trying it six times.
You reach the mare. Little hearts appearing over their heads for a few seconds before the zebra takes notice.
The zebra grabs the mare and heads up another ladder. Your character quickly follows.
The screen changes to a different level. The zebra now having two ways to throw barrels down at you. Level 2 flashes on the screen.
"There's more to the game?" You ask.
Nuka nods.
"There's two more levels after this one." He tells you.

What do you do?
>>
>>28905851
since you now understand the game better you might be able to get this with less tries.
>>
>>28905880
You continue to play the game. After you're able to understand the game better, you're able to do it in less tries.
After ten minutes of playing. You beat the game. The final cut scene having the zebra hanging on to a beam for dear life. The Vault Colt stomps his forehooves hanging onto the beam. Causing him to swirl in the air a few times before falling onto a beam below him, head first.
The Vault Colt and the mare stare at each other for a few seconds before a large heart appears above them. Followed by the two of them kissing each other. The End flashes onto the screen.
"You beat the game!" Nuka congratulates you.

What do you do?
>>
>>28905968
What an interesting game, let see how good is Nuka in a game of chess.
>>
>>28905968
That was fun. i guess we can play pool or something.
>>
>>28906004
>>28906014
"What a interesting game," You comment, "I guess we can play pool or chess?"
"Can we play chess," He asks you, "I don't really know how to play pool."

What do you do?
>>
>>28906054
Alright, even though you will beat me.
>>
>>28906054
you don't know how to play pool? it's an easy game to learn. but we'll teach you after a match of chess which I am only somewhat competent at.
>>
>>28906099
>>28906106
"You don't know how to play pool?"
He shakes his head.
"It's a easy game to learn, but I'll teach you after a match in chess, where you'll possibly beat me."
You weren't the best at chess. You only first experienced it when you were sixteen. When Nit Pick brought in a old chessboard with all the pieces. Neither of you were good at it, as a normal game for the two of you would take thirty minutes to a hour to finish.
Nuka gets a chessboard out and two of you start the game.

Ten minutes later, you were beaten. You put up a good defense, but Nuka beat you in the end.
You managed to get five of his pieces, three pawns, one bishop, and his queen surprisingly enough, but you were still beaten. Leaving you with only a lonely pawn in the end and a fallen king.
"I win," He smiles; taking your king down with a knight, "You put up a good fight, Heartbreaker."

What do you do?
>>
>>28906196
You don't have to lie, you were holding back for sure. You don't have a chessboard for a cutie mark for no reason. So tell me...how do you like Ava?
>>
>>28906196
That's all that really matters. Alright, let's teach ya how to play pool. did you never watch other ponies play and pick up the rules?
>>
>>28906224
>>28906231
"You don't have to lie," You tell him, "You were holding back for sure."
"Yeah," He smiles, "If I wasn't your pawn wouldn't be here."
"Tell me... why do you like Ava?"
"Well... she's nice," He starts, "And cute, and exotic I guess? There isn't a lot of zebras in Yellowknife. And, If you do find one, they don't usually stay for very long."
"Let's teach how to play pool," You say; getting up, "Did you never watch ponies play and pick up on the rules?"
"I have. It's just that I... fell asleep." He blushes.

What do you do?
>>
>>28906307
It's not that hard, just knock the white ball around and try to get the stripped or colored balls into the holes. Once you got all of them in just pocket the 8-ball and you win.
>>
>>28906307
quite the sleepy pony. or you get bored easily? anyway time to learn. just be nice to ava and she'll be nice to you. she can get upset at silly things though.
>>
>>28906383
>>28906419
"Sleepy pony, or you get bored easily?"
"I like to sleep." He grins.
"Ava is a nice pony," You tell him; setting the game of pool up, "Just be nice to her and she'll be nice to you. She can get upset at silly things though."
You finish setting it up; handing him a pool cue.
"It's not that hard," You tell him, "Just knock the white ball around and try to get the stripped or colored balls into the holes. Once you got them all into the pockets, just get the 8-ball into one and you win."
He nods before aiming awkwardly with his pool cue. He hits the egg ball too hard, missing all the pool balls and causing it to bounce off of the pool table and into the air.
It ricochets around the room a few times before coming back to Nuka and nailing him in the face. He holds his muzzle in pain.

What do you do?
>>
>>28906486
you're terrible at this. watch how a pro does it. hit those balls.
>>
>>28906486
You know...I'm getting déjà vu from that time I tried teaching a cousin of mine how to play. The exact same thing happened except it almost nailed me in the face. Maybe try taking it easy next time?
>>
>>28906506
>>28906521
"I'm getting déjà vu from this," You mutter, "You're terrible at this."
"Yeah." He agrees.
"Maybe try to take it easy next time," You suggest, "Watch how a pro does it."
You place the egg back and hit it. It separates the balls and sends a two and sixteen into some pockets.

What do you do?
>>
>>28906600
Just try to mimic my style and relax, it's not that hard.
>>
>>28906600
if we get a ball in that means we get another chance to sink one. try to get another ball in. avoid stripes. unless 2 and 16 are stripes
>>
>>28906620
>>28906632
2 and 16 were solids.

"If I get a ball in that means I get another chance to sink one," You tell him; trying to sink another ball, but fail, "Just try to mimic my style and relax. It's not that hard."
Nuka nods before hitting a ball and not causing it to fly off.

You sink the 8-ball in after thirty minutes of playing. Nuke deflates a bit at this.
Nuka turned out to be okay at the game after he got use to it. But, you still won the game.

What do you do?
>>
>>28906701
Oh c'mon, don't be a sourpuss! You can't expect to be instantly good at something. You did pretty good for your first time.
>>
>>28906701
you did pretty well for a first timer. better luck next time.
>>
>>28906730
>>28906764
"Oh, don't be a sourpuss," You tell him, "You did pretty well for a first timer."
"Yeah." He smiles.
The door opens and you see Ava trot in, having apparently found her way to you. Though, you notice something a bit off about her.
She was still asleep. Snoring lightly as she trots over to you and rams her head into you.
"I think she's sleepwalking." Nuka comments.

What do you do?
>>
>>28906792
ram your head into her.
>>
>>28906798
You playfully ram your head into her. Sending her to the floor.
She stays asleep for a few moments before waking up. Looking around in confusion.
"How did I get here?" She asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>28906872
You passed out after you ate the whale burger. Nuka carried you to bed and then you sleepwalked to here...somehow.
>>
>>28906872
That's an answer I want myself. you were in bed and then you just walked in the room. how did you find you way around the vault? how did you find me? anyway you were sleep walking. You passed out after eating that whale burger and we brought you here to the vault to sleep it off.
>>
>>28906934
>>28906936
"That's a answer I want myself," You say, "You passed out after eating most of a whale burger. We brought you here to the stable to sleep it off, and then you sleepwalked here... somehow. Where were you sleepwalking anyway?"
"I don't know," She shrugs, "It's been happening lately. I'll fall asleep in one spot and then I wake up in a different spot."

What do you do?
>>
>>28906980
what are some places you woke up?
>>
>>28907024
"What are some of the places you woke up in?" You ask.
"I woke up in your bed last night," She starts, "In the kitchen back home, as well as the basement. I even woke up outside a couple of times."

What do you do?
>>
>>28907093
huh. might have to tie you up or hand cuff you when you sleep. or bar your room so you can't leave.
>>
>>28907093
Now that your awake, let grab whatever Nuka want to bring with him and get a ride on a snowplow back to detrot.
>>
>>28907134
>>28907148
"Huh. Might need to tie you up or hand cuff you when you sleep, or bar your room so you can't leave."
She just shrugs at this.
"Anything you want to get before we leave to Detrot, Nuka?"
"Just two things." He says; trotting off.
He comes back a few minutes later with two picture frames.
"I'm ready." He smiles.

What do you do?
>>
>>28907218
That's all you wanna bring? Well alright then. Let's get outta here.

Stop by the market real quick and buy a deck of cards.
>>
>>28907243
"That's all you want to bring?"
He nods.
"Alright. Let's get outta here."
The four of you leave the stable. You stop by the market and buy a deck of cards for only two caps.
Wondering where you could find the nearest snowplow, you ask around for directions and find that there is a snowplow depot called: Frontier Coachlines in downtown.
The building wasn't large, modest size for a depot. Entering it, you find that it was mostly empty, saved for a few ponies and griffins moving about.

What do you do?
>>
>>28907336
Let talk to someone and ask if we can ride one of their snowplow to detrot.
>>
>>28907430
You find a griffin near you and turn to him.
"Hey," You say; getting his attention, "Are you a trader?"
"Yeah." He replies.
"Can we ride on one of your snowplows," You ask him, "We're trying to get to Detrot."
"Yeah," He says, "Depends on the cost though."

What do you do?
>>
>>28907478
How much for a ride then?
>>
>>28907510
"How much for a ride then?" You ask.
"2000 caps to get you to Detrot," He replies, "That place is a death zone and I want compensation for driving a few ponies with a deathwish there."

What do you do?
>>
Gonna take a 1-2 hour break. I will be back.
>>
>>28907592
how about he take us somewhere else with a tram and then we can just get on it and then ride the rest of the way to detrot or near detrot?
if that isn't feasible we'll just pay him.
>>
>>28907592
We live there alongside a lot of other ponies who just got a trade deal with you guys.
>>
>>28907592
2000!? Are you mental? I could buy a frickin' snowplow with that kind of money. I live in Detrot and I took a snowplow to get here and we didn't have a single incident on the way. 500 is my offer.
>>
>>28907592
Let head to Hay River, then ride the rest of the way to detrot by tram.
>>
>>28907611
>>28907633
>>28907638
>>28907670
"2000?! Are you mental?!"
"Maybe." He smiles.
"We live alongside a lot of other ponies who just got a trade deal with you guys. How about you take us somewhere else with a tram and then we can just get on it?"
"That'll be Hay River," He replies, "1500 caps to Hay River."
"500."
"1500 or get the fuck out."

What do you do?
>>
blump
>>
>>28908129
Might as well pay the guy just to go to Hay River.
>>
>>28908129
You're an ass...fine, 1500 for Hay River.
>>
>>28908129
ask someone else to make the trip. where the heck is that deer that brought us?
>>
>>28908250
>>28908262
>>28908266
"You're an ass."
"Why thank you!" He smiles again.
You pull out 1500 caps and you're about to give it to him when you notice a familiar looking deer nearby, looking quite bored.

What do you do?
>>
>>28908293
Hold that thought. I gotta talk to someone first.

Go to Fang and see if she has lower prices.
>>
>>28908293
Hey someone who will do it for a better price, let go to her.
>>
>>28908313
>>28908338
"Hold that thought," You say; putting your caps away, "I gotta talk to somepony first."
You trot away from the griffin, who says: "Retard" as you leave and approach Fang.
She turns to you as you approach.
"Hey Heartbreaker," She smiles, "What's up?"
"Hey. I need a ride to Detrot," You tell her, "Can you take me there?"
"Sure, no problem!"
You take out a couple of your caps, intending to ask for a price.
"No caps," She says, "I'll take you and your friends for free."

What do you do?
>>
>>28908379
Stare at her dumbfounded and go in for a hug.

"You're the best! Seriously!"

Yell to the griffin that he can go fuck himself.
>>
>>28908407
You stare at her dumbfounded, before giving her a hug.
"You're the best! Seriously!"
You then turn to the griffn.
"You can go fuck yourself!" You yell at him.
He just puts a cigarette in his beak and gives you the middle finger.

What do you do?
>>
>>28908454
We're all set so...ready when you are.
>>
>>28908464
"We're all set so ready when you are." You tell her.
"Then we can leave right now." She says.
She leads you outside and to her Snowplow, the five you get in.
After a few minutes the snowplow starts slowly moving through the city.
"So, how was your stay in Yellowknife?" Fang asks you.

What do you do?
>>
>>28908507
It's was enjoyable; got the duke and the prince to agree to have a trade route to detrot, Servo got an upgrade, not only we ruined a guy love life but his business as well, killed a bunch of rats, and got a new teammate to come with us.
>>
>>28908564
"It was enjoyable," You start, "Got the Doge and the Grand Prince to agree to have a trade route to Detrot, Servo got a upgrade, not only did we ruin a guy's love life, but his business as well, killed a bunch of rats, and got a new teammate to come with us."
"That sounds a lot more exciting then mine," She says, "If you want to hear it?"

What do you do?
>>
>>28908613
Sure thing, it is going to take awhile anyway.
>>
>>28908651
"Sure. It's going to take awhile anyway."
"I did: Nothing!" She smiles.

It's another long and grueling trip. Ava manged not to sleepwalk, which was good.
It was currently morning and you were near Marecago at this point. You've just woken up and noticed soemthing strange about Marecago: A bunch of smoke columns rising from the city.
Along with several virtibirds in the air.

What do you do?
>>
>>28908693
This is not good. who dose the virtibirds belong to?
>>
>>28908718
"That's not good." You mutter.
The vertibirds had the Applejack's Rangers emblem on it, but a few had a strange emblem that you didn't recognize: A triangle with a smaller triangle in it, curling around a V at the bottom. The ones that had this symbol looked more rugged, and rusted.
A rocket streaks from one of the skyscrapers and hits one of the Applejack's Rangers vertibirds from the sky. It circles in the air for a few moments before hitting the skyscrapers were the rocket came from. Causing the building to begin to crumble.

What do you do?
>>
>>28908764
A bitch must of found a factory full of pre-war vertibirds, get ready to cover everyone in our bubble shield when the building start to fall down.
>>
>>28908788
Somepony must've found a found full of pre-war vertibirds.
It takes a lot of energy, but you manage to throw a bubble around the snowplow. Causing Ava, and Nuka to wake up.
The building then falls. Fang stops the snowplow at this point as a cloud of dust whips around the snowplow, sending rubble against it. It doesn't damage anything.
You put the bubble down after the dust starts to calm down, sweat lining your brow after doing that. Ava trots next to you to make sure you don't fall.
Everything is silent for a few seconds.
*WHAM!*
Something big hits the snowplow, nearly causing it to tip over, but the snowplow rights itself with a little help from Fang.
The dust clears. Revealing what hit you:
It was Blanche, who was laying in the dirt with a large gash across her side, bleeding heavily. Her right wing was also almost torn in two. She was unconscious.

What do you do?
>>
>>28908831
We got to save her, Fang get the medical supply, lay out a clean tap to put her on and start patch up her wounds the best we can.
>>
>>28908831
what the shit. we better get her in here and demand an explanation.
>>
>>28908904
>>28908915
You quickly gallop outside of the snowplow and grab her with your magic and bring her inside.
"Fang, we need medical supplies!"
Fang nods, getting up from her seat.
Ava gets out a clean tarp and lays it out. You set Blanche down on the tarp. Her breathing was beginning to grow shallow.
Fang returns with a healing potion. Which you take and pour it down Blanche's throat. Hear wounds begin to heal. Her wing coming back together and her gash disappearing.
Blanche's eyes open, they were foggy and unfocused.
"Water..." She manages to choke out before going into a coughing fit.

What do you do?
>>
>>28908946
Get her water now. Blanche what happened here?
>>
>>28908956
"Get her water, now!"
Fang quickly procures a bottle of purified water. You take it and place it against her mouth. She shakily takes it in her hooves and drinks it down.
"Blanche what happened here?" You ask.
"I'm not entirely sure," She answers, "The raiders suddenly started unifying, and then we found some of The Lightbringer's Heir's troops here. They found some vertibirds and started attacking the city. It's a stalemate right now."
She blinks a few times before bringing a shaky hoof up to her face.
"I... can't see," She says worryingly, "Why can't I see?!"
Her eyes were still foggy and unfocused.

What do you do?
>>
>>28909007
Blanche, you slammed really hard on the side of the snowplow, you lost your vision. what is the next town over, because we are going to get reinforcement.
>>
>>28909047
"Blanche, you slammed really hard on the side of the snowplow so you may have lost your vision," You tell her, "What is the next town over? We are going to get reinforcements."
"Oak Park, to the east of us," She tells you, "It's run by the descendants of the Equestrian Army from what I've heard."

What do you do?
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
have a good night bump
>>
We better get over there then now and have them help us.
>>
>>28909080
Let start head to them to get their help.
>>
>>28910080
>>28910751
"Let's start heading there." You say.
Fang nods before returning to her seat. The snowplow roars to life and quickly starts going east.

It takes only a few minutes to get to Oak Park. Oak park was very different to Marecago, with small houses and shops.
The snowplow stops and you get out, only to nearly get shot by a bullet.
You find the shooter on a church steeple nearby. A unicorn wearing a old Royal Guard armor.
"Stop right there," The unicorn barks, "State your name and business!"

What do you do?
>>
>>28912189
We have a mare that need immediate medical attention and we're also looking for reinforcements to help turn back an invasion.
>>
>>28912189
You first! Are you with the Lightbringer's Heir?
>>
>>28912301
Where's this coming from? Are we going to suspect every single unicorn of being the heir from now on? We did see her in the dream, so we should be able to identify her. Also, she seems like the type to lead from the rear rather than be one of the guards.
>>
>>28912342
>Are you WITH the Lightbringer's Heir?
Learn to read Anon.
>>
>>28912342
He want to know if he side with the lightbringer's heir, not if he is the lightbringer's heir. You really need to read more carefully.
>>
>>28912296
>>28912301
"You first," You say, "Are you with the Lightbringer's Heir?"
"That Belt-Fed son of a bitch," He asks, "No. We're The Militia: The descendants of the Equestrian Army!" He says proudly.
"We have a mare that needs immediate medical attention and we're also looking for reinforcements to help turn back an invasion."
He pulls out a walkie-talkie. Speaking into it. He then puts it away.
"Come into the church," He says, "We'll get your friend medical attention and you can talk to the General."
He then disappears behind the steeple.

What do you do?
>>
>>28912372
Let's get in there.
>>
>>28912386
The six of you get out of the snowplow. You carefully lead Blanche to the church and open the door.
The church was large on the inside, with a large amount of ponies moving to a fro. All of them wearing some form of pre-war Equestrian military uniforms.
The stallion from the steeple approaches you a bit later, with two other ponies.
"Which one needs the medical attention?" He asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>28912461
Blanche here, she seem find but there something wrong with her.
>>
>>28912461
Blanche does. She got mangled pretty bad.
>>
>>28912498
>>28912527
"Blanche here," You say; pointing at the Alicorn, "She got mangled pretty bad."
The two other ponies, both mares, approach her and started looking her over. One notices her eyes.
"Can you please bend your head down for me?" She asks.
Blanche does so and the mare shines a light into her eyes.
"Pupils not reacting," The mare says, "And, no color. Can you see?"
"No." Blanche replies.
"What was the last thing you saw?"
"An explosion," She replies, "And I apparently hit a snowplow pretty hard."
The mare carefully takes Blanche by the hoof before moving.
"I'll try to do as much as I can!" The mare tells you with a smile.
Blanche looks in your general direction with a look of worry as she's taken away.

What do you do?
>>
>>28912569
We'll do everything we can to help your friends, just focus on getting better.
>>
>>28912569
We are going to help them Blanche, you need to get better.
>>
>>28912630
>>28912658
"We'll do everything we can to help your friends Blanche," You tell her, "You need to get better."
With that, Blanche continues to go with the mares.
"Well, let's go." The stallion suddenly says.
The stallion leads you through the church and towards the back of it, where there's a small wooden door.
He opens it. Inside is a living room, with a couch, bed, table, and even a small kitchen. At the back, across from the door was a old Pegasus stallion staring up at a wall sized map of the Marecago area, and strangely: A smaller map of Detrot sat next to the Marecago map.

What do you do?
>>
>>28912716
Hey there, I heard you're having some lightbringer troubles...
>>
>>28912716
Hey, I need reinforcement to fight off the lightbringer's heir followers at Marecargo.
>>
>>28912748
"Hey there." You greet him.
He doesn't jump, only slowly turn to see you.
"I heard you're having some Lightbringer troubles."
"Maybe," He replies, "Possibly. Considering that their base is only a few miles away from here, it's likely."
He extends a hoof towards you.
"General Wight Patton." He introduces himself.
You shake his hoof.
"Heartbreaker. I need reinforcements to fight off the Lightbringer's Heir's followers at Marecago."
"Believe me: We are going to join the fight soon. That 'Heir' won't be getting a inch of Marecago. We would be fighting right now if it wasn't for their base that's only a few miles away."

What do you do?
>>
>>28912839
Would you be able to fight if they were distracted?
>>
>>28912839
Sound like something I can help out with, now how strong is their defends are?
>>
>>28912839
You could come join us in Detrot, we have an army of raiders, rangers and deserters mobilized over there. We're just coming from Yellowknife after opening a trade route with them. If her army is that big then you can retreat to Detrot and make the final stand with us there.
>>
>>28912869
>>28912883
>>28912884
"Would you be able to fight if they were distracted?"
"Yes." He replies.
"How strong are their defenses?"
"Not very strong," He says, "But, they are held up in a fort: Fort Deerborn. High walls, gates, and plenty of places to shoot down. It's just south of here."

What do you do?
>>
>>28912978
Anything else you can tell us about the place?
>>
>>28912978
We can infiltrate at night. I'm gonna need an entry point and one of your soldiers, gonna be more effective if there's three of us.
>>
>>28912978
Some like a few well place bomb to get trough the wall and rush into the place can work, but risky.
>>
>>28913015
>>28913023
>>28913034
"Anything else you can tell us about the place?"
"The walls are weak," He tells you, "You could probably crumble them with a few explosives, but that might be risky. There's also a tunnel that goes into the fort's supply room, but I'm not sure where that is."
"I'm going to need one of your soldiers." You tell him.
"You got one," He says; pointing at the stallion in your group, "Right there."
"Me?" He asks; pointing at himself.
"Yes, you."

What do you do?
>>
>>28913082
Sounds good. Any idea who might know where the entrance to that tunnel is?
>>
>>28913082
We should check if the tunnel entrance is under the church floor board.
>>
QM died?
>>
>>28913105
Why check for it when we can just ask.
>>
>>28913477
No. I'm here. Something just came up. Expect me to disappear randomly at the moment.

>>28913093
>>28913105
>>28913523
"Sounds good," You say, "Any idea who might know where the entrance to that tunnel is?"
"No idea." He replies.
"Do you think the tunnel entrance is under the church floor board?"
"You're welcomed to look." He tells you, "Just replace the floor boards when you're done."

What do you do?
>>
>>28913642
Let's introduce ourselves to our new temp companion.
>>
>>28913642
Let start searching for the secret entrance, maybe Nuka can pin point the best location to start searching.
>>
>>28913662
>>28913697
You turn to your new temporary companion.
"My name is Heartbreaker," You introduce yourself, "What's yours?"
"Leonidas." He says.
"Hey Nuka," You ask, "What's the best place to start searching for a secret entrance?"
"It's usually in a crowded area full of objects," He tells you, "From what I know. It can be like a library, a bedroom, rooms like that."

What do you do?
>>
>>28913728
Let start looking around and find something out of place.
>>
>>28913774
You start looking around.
It takes a while, but eventually you find something off: A book shelf in the middle of the hallway that leads up to the steeple. The amount of dust covering it shows that it hasn't been used in a long time.
Along with the fact that the books are all in mint condition.

What do you do?
>>
>>28913832
Pull that book and see what will happen.
>>
>>28913832
Are they really books?
>>
>>28913848
>>28913853
You approach the bookcase and tap it. The sound it makes is not the sound a book should make: Hollow and plastic. The books didn't even move.
You search around the shelf until you find one that moves. You pull it.
The shelf rumbles for a minute before moving forward slowly. Revealing a staircase that leads into a tunnel that heads south.

What do you do?
>>
>>28913897
Found the way that might lead to the fort without raising any alarm. Let start heading down to see if it lead to the fort supply room.
>>
>>28913897
Found it! Alright, Nuka! You stay here, you're not ready to take on combat just yet. Ava and Leonidas are with me!
>>
>>28913996
Why not Servo as well?
>>
>>28914023
Oh right, him too!
>>
>>28913995
>>28913996
>>28914023
>>28914034
"Found it!" You shout.
They come to you.
"Nuka. You say here." You tell him, "You're not ready for combat just yet. Ava, Leonidas, Servo, you're with me."
They nod and the four of you get into the tunnel. It was narrow wide enough for only one person. So, the four of you carefully move through the tunnel in a line.

It takes a few minutes. Darkness ruled in the tunnel.
As you were about to tell Ava to turn on her Pip-Buck light, you run into the end of the tunnel. Your muzzle squishing against it.
Ava, and and Leonidas stop, but Servo doesn't seem to realize that you stopped and just rams into you.

What do you do?
>>
>>28914081
Touch around for an exit or a switch.
>>
>>28914081
that was dumb because we're a unicorn and servo has a flashlight.
>>
>>28914122
>>28914152
You mentally berate yourself for not using your horn or Servo's flashlight.
You fell around for a exit or switch. You find a switch and flip it.
Above you, the floor opens revealing a dim light.
You look through it to find yourself in a storage room of some kind. With dim light bulbs and boxes full of food and ammunition.

What do you do?
>>
>>28914184
Let's move out carefully.
>>
>>28914184
Let look around the room if anyone is in it right now, If so take them out quietly with our cleaver.
>>
>>28914184
We could probably just set fire to the place. It might spread and cause damage to the rest of the fort if we make sure it's big enough.
>>
pg 10 bump
Thread posts: 496
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.