[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"This telescope can see right into Anon's bedroom!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 9

File: cmc.png (759KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
cmc.png
759KB, 1366x768px
"This telescope can see right into Anon's bedroom! Cutie Mark Crusader spies!"

How fucked are you?
>>
>>28860836
I think you mean how fucked are they? I've recently been browsing CMC cock vore.
>>
>>28860836
Well, they're gonna see me nude eventually, so I guess it doesn't matter too much provided they don't start charging people admission to come "watch the human in his natural habitat."
>>
>>28860836
I only go to my room to sleep or change clothes
Most of the time im browsing from my living room.
>>
>>28860849
>not just living in one room of your house to save money on utilities
>>
File: image.png (104KB, 900x485px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
104KB, 900x485px
>>28860836
I was gonna get fucked anyway
>>
File: Scared_Apple_Bloom_S1E12.png (336KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Scared_Apple_Bloom_S1E12.png
336KB, 1280x720px
>>28861141
>"Hey apple bloom isn't that your sister?"
>>
File: fuck you. . . ..gif (475KB, 250x250px)
fuck you. . . ..gif
475KB, 250x250px
>>28860836
>My room is blockaded out with blinds, and behind the blinds are sheets, and I do this with every window, did I also mention I live on the top floor of a somewhat big apartment building

Not fucked at all.
>>
>>28861141
>>28861170
Anon is a lucky bastard!
>>
>>28861170
"Why, it sure is - but how curm she's a-wearing all that fancy jazz?"
>Sweetie Belle peers through the telescope.
"That's Applejack alright - say, I guess Anon really is green all over."
"What makes ya say that?"
"He's taken his pants off. Oh my! Oh no! Poor Anon, he must have had a snake bite! And Applejack's having to try and suck out the poison - oh, that's a bad place to get a snake bite. Wow! That's going to be sore tomorrow - it's getting worse! Anon's really swelling up! What the - well, don't stop sucking! Licking it ain't gunna help! What's wrong with your sister, Apple Bloom? Why'd she - wait... what's she doing now? Oh my Goddess - she's trying to take the swelling down. Anon's just putting it in and taking it out and putting it in and taking it out - jeez, he's really having trouble getting it in right. No, he's still not satisfied. Looks like they're both getting kind of frustrated. Your sister's gritting her teeth and everything and they're going faster and faster and that swellen's bigger then ever! The whole room's shaking! Wait - wait... oh my... that did it! Oh, well done Anon and AJ! Look at that, the poison is just bursting out of him, it's all over AJ's back but she don't mind it any, they're both so relieved - oh. Ew! Oh, gross!!"
"What is it?"
"They're both smoking now. That's so horrible."
"Can I look now?"
"No."
>>
File: KEK.jpg (163KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
KEK.jpg
163KB, 800x800px
>>28862315
>Poor Anon, he must have had a snake bite! And Applejack's having to try and suck out the poison
KEK
>>
Pretty Fucked.
>>
>>28862315
>>28862364
funny
topkek
>>
>>28860836
Let me put it this way...

>"So Applebloom, what can ya see?"
>Applebloom takes a peek in the telescope
>"I can see...Oh, horse apples, girls! Anon's onto us!"
>"Let me see!"
>Scootaloo pushes Applebloom out of the way, and takes a peek herself
>"Crud, Applebloom's right, he has seen us!...Wait...What's he doing?"
>"Let me see!"
>Sweetie Belle pushes Scootaloo out of the way, and takes a peek
>"I can see Anon...Naked...And...Staring at us from the window...Oh...Oh, this isn't good, girls..."
>"What? What isn't good?"
>"He's...Erm...He's...looking at us...Whilst, playing with his...erm...thingie..."
>"Say what?!"
>Applebloom shoves Sweetie Belle out of the way
>"Oh, Celestia and all that is holy..."
>"What's he doing, Applebloom?"
>...
>"APPLEBLOOM!"
>Applebloom dives off the stool, and legs it towards the clubhouse door!
>"RUN LIKE FUN! ANON IS HEADING THIS WAY!!!"
>Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle follow suit
>"SERIOUSLY!"
>Suddenly, the door burst open, and standing tall and proud is Anon, and Anon Jr, ready for action
"Seriously..."
>And thus, many screamings and lewed, wet noises we to be made in that clubhouse that night...Several nights, in fact..."
>>
File: putin_ulyinaf.jpg (16KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
putin_ulyinaf.jpg
16KB, 500x375px
>>28862411
I like where this is going. Continue, please.
>>
>>28862315
>>28862364
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RewrX67RVkE
for all the frenchfags out there
>>
>>28860836
Theyre watching me sit in my room alone sitting at my computer reading a thread about them watching me sit in my room alone
>>
File: Chris hanson 1.jpg (28KB, 352x707px) Image search: [Google]
Chris hanson 1.jpg
28KB, 352x707px
>>28862411
>But before anon can do anything, a shining light appears

>When they come to the sudden realization, IT'S CHRIS HANSEN
>>
File: 10094365.gif (2MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
10094365.gif
2MB, 200x150px
>>28860836
>>
File: 6507966.gif (279KB, 200x142px)
6507966.gif
279KB, 200x142px
>>28862411
>>
Not that much, my room is not worth looking into.
>>
>>28860836
aside from me picking my nose and being a flesh pile lying around gorging on junk food not much else
>>
>>28860836
>"Wow, Anon's a bit of a slob."
>Scootaloo steps away from the window, Sweetie Belle looking through it instead
>"Huh? Why are all his clothes on top of his drawers? They're not even folded!"
>Applebloom joins in, pushing her friend out of the way
>"An' his dirty ones are all in a pile right on tha floor!"
>"Well, this is boring," Scoots grumbles, rolling a marble around with a hoof.
>"Well, being a spy isn't always fun, right?" Sweetie points out.
>"Whatever. Let's just go do something exciting, like poking those chickens again!"
>"What!? No! I still have scratches from the last time we did that! Where did all those other ones even come from!?"
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.