[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>people on this board literally get angry because a show about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 9

File: 085 - 5XProJ3.png (246KB, 421x458px) Image search: [Google]
085 - 5XProJ3.png
246KB, 421x458px
>people on this board literally get angry because a show about ponies that was made for little girls isn't good enough for their taste
Calm down and enjoy the cute horse show, lads.
>>
>>28859563
No, fuck you.
>>
File: 1165554.jpg (369KB, 1777x1422px) Image search: [Google]
1165554.jpg
369KB, 1777x1422px
>>28859563
But drama is fun
>>
File: pink_bitch_eating_popcorn.gif (2MB, 662x600px) Image search: [Google]
pink_bitch_eating_popcorn.gif
2MB, 662x600px
>>28859563
>I'm OK with terrible writing and I'll forgive the writers no matter much they fuck everything up, but I can't stand people who point out the flaws in the show
Really makes you think.
>>
File: Your Tears.gif (298KB, 308x373px) Image search: [Google]
Your Tears.gif
298KB, 308x373px
>>28859640
>I'll stick around a place I hate to shit on a show I hate because I have literally nothing else going on in my life
Really doesn't make you think.
>>
>>28859640
*show for little girls who have no concept of whether as show is good or bad as long is it has bright colours
>>
>>28859648
>I'm the only one complaining about this place but I'll pretend the people who aren't doing it actually hate it for some undisclosed reasons, and I'll keep on defending the show because obviously the only way to love something is by completely ignoring its flaws
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>28859657
You underestimate children. Even as a kid I could tell when things were shit, and the same goes nowadays. When I was at Ponycon there was a girl who has to have been about 7 years old, and she was talking about how much she hated Flurry Heart because she was "stupid and ugly and doesn't make any sense".
>>
>>28859563
>Not having any issues with the latest staff of writers writing on a lore heavy show while admitting they have never watched an episode of the show before writing.
I do not like the writers. I stay because I care about the characters, and it hurts seeing them abuse them without a care for the fans. It's turning into a toy commercial without any continuity, going back on everything the original writers had set up.
>>
>>28859662
Where is this little girl now? We need to give her a medal and a loud speaker linked to hasbro's pony control board.
>>
>>28859563
At least ONE anon gets it
>>
>>28859674
No idea, but somewhere in the UK.
>>
>>28859563
>isn't good enough
No, it could be as shallow and poorly written as it likes, so long as my favorite character isn't treated like shit. She is, though, so I'm not having fun. It's people who can't stand negativity who get mad and start trying to "argue" when seeing people upset about something.

>WHAT? YOU DIDN'T LIKE HOW YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTER WAS A TOTAL ASSHOLE AT THIS PART? WELL IT WAS NECESSARY FOR THE PLOT YOU STUPID IDIOT. AND REMEMBER THAT TIME SOMEONE WAS KIND OF RUDE IN AN EARLIER SEASON?
High-strung autistic faggots
>>
File: 1459113730211.png (493KB, 779x627px) Image search: [Google]
1459113730211.png
493KB, 779x627px
>>28859659
What biased fags like you seem to have forgotten is the show was always flawed, but back in the day people looked for reasons to enjoy it. Don't be surprised you find reasons to hate something when that's all you look for.
>>
File: literally kill yourself.gif (211KB, 500x327px) Image search: [Google]
literally kill yourself.gif
211KB, 500x327px
>>28859981
>hourly "the show has never been good"
>minutely "stop criticizing the show"
>in the same post
>>
>>28859563
upvote
>>
>>28859999
>projecting this hard
>implying flawed is synonymous with bad
>implying "it's shit" is criticism
nice quads.
>>
>>28860014
No one implied nothing even remotely similar, but whatever makes you happy, bud.
>>
>>28859662
This
>>
>>28859981
The reason I had back in the day is gone. I didn't have to ignore what I care about and focus on "at least that screencap looks cute" with any earlier season. When my favorite parts of the show are made a mockery of, I have no obligation to defend myself with paragraphs every time someone feels like interrigating me for saying "I hope things get better".
>>
>>28859662
if it makes you feel better, my nieces prefer EqG over the show. so if you want to use random children as judges, there you go.
my nephew prefers the show to the movies at least.
>>
>>28860068
fair enough, but then you have to accept that youre going to get as shitty a response as you put into your own post.
>>
>>28860075
Your nieces are just lesbians, can't fault them for chasing that teen pussy.
>>
File: 5bf.png (217KB, 513x546px) Image search: [Google]
5bf.png
217KB, 513x546px
>>28860080
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.