[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel like they're my best friends and wife, it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

I feel like they're my best friends and wife, it's so strange, after all these years I realize how close I feel to them and I love them like lifelong friends or sisters, and a wife who is the most beautiful life partner for me
>>
Sweet and sad, but I feel ya...
>>
>>28859027
Yeah, I know what you mean. It's very appealing until seasons like this come along that, more often than not, treats everyone very badly and makes it so they don't care about friendship, family, and being decent. It actually hurts to see the characters I've grown so attached to being utterly ruined like this.
>>
>>28859027
NORMIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES
>>
>>28859129
I think the same happens to real world relationships and characters. People change and act out of character over time.
>>
>>28859129
Literally what
>>
>>28859138
Only on this board could OP ever be called a normie
>>
>>28859129
>It actually hurts to see the characters I've grown so attached to being utterly ruined like this
I know that feel so bad.

Come to think of it, at least for me, it's interesting that when I saw the character I love acting like a complete asshole this season, it didn't make me like her any less. It just made me hate the fucking imbeciles who write for the show without having watched a single fucking previous episode and all the fucking supervisors/directors/whatever who greenlight retarded episodes without even trying to make them less retarded.
>>
>>28859144
People have reasons to be weird or shitty sometimes. Complex reasons that can be understood with some empathy. You'd have to really asspull hard to rationalize how the ponies were through most of this season, though. It's not even one bad day, but through the majority of the season that they're unlikable. I know it's just uncaring writers doing it, but I'm starting to hate these characters that I love so much.
>>
>>28859170
>>28859176
Do we even watch the same show? What scenes, pray tell, were so extremely OOC in your eyes?
>>
>>28859216
The entirety of Carts Before the ponies had them be irredeemable shits, except for RD, who was just stupid. Same goes for 28 Pranks Later, too, actually. RD, AJ, and Pinkie were willing to throw their friendships away over a bad boat trip. There was no comfortable bonding through the whole thing.
>>
File: 1285441557244.jpg (179KB, 651x976px) Image search: [Google]
1285441557244.jpg
179KB, 651x976px
Yeah, I feel you.
>>
>>28859027
They're cartoon characters tho
>>
>>28859236
>The entirety of Carts Before the ponies had them be irredeemable shits
You're taking the age old "adults get too into the kids project and make it not fun" trope a bit too seriously palsy
>Same goes for 28 Pranks Later, too, actually.
Since when has Dashie, over the course of the entire show, ever NOT been mostly insensitive and primarily self serving?
> RD, AJ, and Pinkie were willing to throw their friendships away over a bad boat trip.
Friends have fights in real life anon....the show would be a shit hugbox if the mane 6 literally never got into fights....in fact, this was addressed directly in the fuckin' show with Sugar Belle's stupid face
>is your friendship ending?
>no, stupid

>There was no comfortable bonding through the whole thing.
Sure there was, in the episodes conclusion where they all comfortably bonded after seeing the error of their ways
>>
>>28859254
>mental gymnastics to justify everything because muh writers are flawless, the post
Not the anon you were talking to, but you're a fucking idiot. I thought you should know it.
>>
>>28859259
No, I'm just not suffering from down's syndrome. Literally nothing that Anon said is a legitimate complaint and only an utter water headed zilch would think so. Slip in a puddle of aids you fucking dunce.

>HURRR I HAVE NO WAY TO COMBAT THE CORRECT THINGS YOU SAID, I'M GONNA CALL YOU AN IDIOT CUZ U PROVED ME WRONG

Eat shit queer.
>>
>>28859254
>taking tropes too seriously
See, that's seeing the characters as nothing but pieces to advance the heartless plot, rather than developed friends and family. I don't see them like that, so I have a problem with Applejack treating the sister she'd always care so much for like a that. If you can enjoy this, I don't want to change your mind and won't waste my time arguing my perspective, but I just don't like it. It's mean and unpleasant and a shame that I can't ignore all the shit and say "but cute ponies being cute!".

I was insulting everyone else, not RD, with that 28 days comment by the way.
>>
>>28859273
I'd combat the correct things you said if you had said any, but you hadn't. Your post summarizes in "you're taking it too seriously" and "it's been always like this", if you really think those are legitimate rebuttals, you're a moron.

So, imagine you go to a restaurant you visit often. They've changed the chef recently and the food tastes like shit.
>"Excuse me, waitress, this foods tastes like shit."
"Oh, you are taking flavor too seriously, and besides, our food has always tasted like shit, so that's not a legit complain, sir."
That's literally what you did.
>>
File: 1474439765458.png (265KB, 402x448px) Image search: [Google]
1474439765458.png
265KB, 402x448px
>>28859027
I feel exactly the same way, OP, but you articulate it with a level of spergy honesty that I wouldn't dare to.
>>
>>28859027
I
>>
File: 1477365254264.png (30KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
1477365254264.png
30KB, 500x461px
>>28859027
>>
I feel the same OP... You are not alone
>>
>>28859027
Nice meme, no one acutally feels like this.
>>
>>28859027
That's just straight pathetic.
>>
>>28859294
>I'd combat the correct things you said if you had said any, but you hadn't.
You're supposed to combat things you find to be incorrect you fucking NOTHING. Jesus Christ, you're a real window licker. You had nothing.....the other anon at least pointed out things he didn't like, I told him why his assumptions were stupid, and you couldn't do the same to me. Now take a fuck hike.

>>28859275
I really think you are taking the once again, age old trope, too seriously. Were they dicks in the cart episode? Sure....were they life ending, family ruining, friendship ending dicks? No....sorry, but in real life people aren't always perfect and neither are cartoon horses, sometimes people make selfish decisions or get too caught up in their own wants to see that they're ruining something for somebody else....and that was the point.

Sorry, even with that aside "ruining the kids day by getting too involved" is STILL not that big of an issue for you to be so dramatic, not in real life and certainly not in a cartoon show. You act like they tried to literally murder the CMC.

>I was insulting everyone else, not RD, with that 28 days comment by the way.

Well then you're probably a Dashfag, the number one group of people who do nothing but complain about the show because their waifu who's always been a cunt is still portrayed as one, good job.
>>
>>28861466
Why the fuck are you so mad? Jesus Christ, just jerk off or something.
>>
>>28861510
Because you live
>>
>>28861770
I've been wanting to kill myself for a while now, but now that I know that just by existing I bring pain to some random idiot who thinks that his opinions are facts, I have a good reason to live. Thank you, man.
>>
>>28861828
Allow me to kill you and shit on you retard
>>
>>28862307
I'm serious, try to masturbate, maybe you'll be less stressed afterwards. Look, there are always interesting stuff here >>>/trash/6231340.
Take care, Anon.
>>
>>28862332
Fag
>>
>>28859027
That pic is uncanny af.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.