[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i've been gone for almost 2 years now. i stopped this whole

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_7277.jpg (381KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7277.jpg
381KB, 960x1440px
i've been gone for almost 2 years now. i stopped this whole thing at season 5, now i look back at it as the cringiest years of my life. so guys, what did i miss?
>>
>>28858264
About 600 threads just like this. Now leave.
>>
>>28858264
watch it your self and see
>>
>>28858264
Nu Changelings because of bull shit. Nu Princess baby because of bullshit. Nu Twilight SparkleS with one being human because of... if your mind filled that in with anything but "bullshit", you're fucking dumb.
>>
>watching the show
fucking bronies
>>
>>28858317
This so much
>>
>>28858264
Two even more cringy years of your life
>>
Season 5 was actually a really good sendoff to the series, might want to watch it if you're still interested at all. I consider it to be the best quality of all the seasons even if I prefer season 1 because of nostolgia. It has a ton of high points, character development, and interesting moments.

Season 6 was the complete opposite due to every single original writer being gone except for Dave Polsky who wrote a shit episode anyway. It completely mishandles the mane 6 and CMC, leaving them stagnant and uninteresting. Or in the case of Rainbow Dash, it shoehorns her into the wonderbolts in the first 30 seconds of an episode, shitting on everyone who cared about her story arch.

The show turning into post season 8 Simpsons is made twice as apparent by the fact that they make the new main character of the show overpowered while rapidly progressing her characterization and story arch. Spike also gets the spotlight in 3 episodes which helps to enforce the new status quo of a useless and bland mane 6.
>>
>>28858264
>daily "i stopped watching the show" thread
watch the fucking series or fuck off.

>>28858277
>>28858362
>spoonfeeding
newshits.
>>
File: 1351279590423.png (116KB, 900x770px) Image search: [Google]
1351279590423.png
116KB, 900x770px
>>28858362
Dude stop you're hurting my feelings, i feel just like this and I'm really upset. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
File: IMG_5080.jpg (36KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5080.jpg
36KB, 512x512px
>>28858264
>caring about being cringy

My girlfriend and I are huge, spaghetti-spilling autists, we don't care what people think, and we're very happy. Be yourself and do what makes you and others truly happy. Life is too darn short to not do things out of fear of "embarrassing yourself", and I have such pity for those who do.
>>
>>28858362
A thousand times this. I couldn't have written it any better.
>>
>>28858362
Spike became the highlight of the series. Which is either really bad or good depending on what you think of him, but those three episodes are generally enjoyable.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.