[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I haven't watched the show since S5 ended because it was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 43t.png (23KB, 394x286px) Image search: [Google]
43t.png
23KB, 394x286px
I haven't watched the show since S5 ended because it was fucking horrid.

Is it even worth watching s6?
What about the EG movies? I only watched the first two
>>
Hurrr spoonfeed me
>>
>>28857997
Just watch S6 and make your own opinion.
>>
>>28857997
Wow, and here I thought there want anyone more autistic than Maud, but you proved me wrong op
>>
File: 1466351110894.png (150KB, 483x591px) Image search: [Google]
1466351110894.png
150KB, 483x591px
Gee, if only there was a way to find out for yourself.
>>
File: 1470340732506.png (26KB, 1084x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1470340732506.png
26KB, 1084x1000px
>>28858001
>>28857997
>>
>>28858036
>>28858005
>>28858001
>hurr waste hours of your life watching a season that might be garbage
>>
>>28858048
Why are you here in the first place?
>>
Don't listen to the shills. There has been nothing worthwhile since S2 ended. Just make up something in your head, it will be better.
>>
I stopped after S4 and spent last week blitzing through S5 and S6 to see what I'd missed. If you really didn't like S5 then I doubt there will be much in S6 for you, but I thought it was alright. The Starlight Glimmer sideplot they had going was decent even if it gets a complete rush finish in the finale, and there were some pretty great episodes here and there. Besides the season opener/finale and want to avoid "filler", I'd recommend...

>Gauntlet of Fire
>No Second Prances
>Newbie Dash
>The Saddle Row Review best in the season tbqh
>28 Pranks Later
>The Times They Are a Changeling
>Dungeons & Discords
>The Fault in Our Cutie Marks
>Every Little Thing She Does
>Where the Apple Lies
>>
>>28858184
Not OP, but is Equestria Girls any good? Haven't seen any of them yet.
>>
>>28858253
I haven't seen the 4th yet, but the first 3 aren't nearly as bad as many say they are. The 3rd was actually pretty fucking great.
>>
>>28858048
>hurr pls spoonfeed me
>>
>>28857997
>S5
>fucking horrid
You're clearly have very abnormal and wrong taste, so you might enjoy the unpleasant shitpile that was season 6. Go ahead. There's no kind friendship or family bonding, and there's tons of shipping and weird meme faces. You might like it. Give it a try.

Don't watch the new movie. I know I won't. There's hard unambiguous romance and no CMC.
>>
>>28858184
>On Your Marks was more filler than D&D and 28 pranks later
That's so wrong. You just dislike AB, don't you?
>>
File: my dark-skinned kin.jpg (23KB, 680x447px) Image search: [Google]
my dark-skinned kin.jpg
23KB, 680x447px
>>28858267
The 4th is generally considered better than the 1st and some think it's better than the 3rd but the people who believe the latter don't have such exquisite taste in kino as us.

It's a bit slower getting going and has a more slice-of-life sort of feel. Some people didn't like the music, but I thought it was alright.
>>
>>28858253
They're all garbage except the second one.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.