[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Wake up in the middle of a forest >You have a note on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8

>Wake up in the middle of a forest
>You have a note on your chest
>"Greetings Anon! I, Princess Celestia , and my sister Princess Luna have taken you and the other anons of /mlp/ to this forest to fight to the death as ponies are entertained by the bloodshed of you faggots! The last man standing will enjoy a long and happy life with his waifu! Good luck!"
What do?
>>
File: you goofy bruh.jpg (24KB, 420x399px) Image search: [Google]
you goofy bruh.jpg
24KB, 420x399px
>>28850885
I'm a hungry skellington, all I have to do is not get squished by you fucking lardos.
>>
>>28850885
slaughter all you faggots without mercy.
>>
File: TIS-A-PLACE-OF-JOY.gif (644KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
TIS-A-PLACE-OF-JOY.gif
644KB, 1024x768px
>>28850885
>What do?
naked orgy in the middle of the forest until the mares get jealous
>>
Sorry anons, but Starlight is waiting.
>>
>>28850885
>only dropped in forest
>flee to griffon/buffalo/yak lands
either
>enjoy life with non-poner waifu
or
>weeks later sneak back into pone lands and shank the last anon in his sleep
if can't flee then unleash autismrage and hope i get lucky

>>28850905
this could work too
>>
We could easily overthrow her government and enslave all of Equestria, y'know.
>>
>>28850905
I green about this would be nice
>>
>>28851010
Yeah, really. Smartest move would be for all the anons to team up, and then we can have all the waifus.
>>
File: filburt's fortune.png (353KB, 687x414px) Image search: [Google]
filburt's fortune.png
353KB, 687x414px
>>28850885
Huh. Teleported to another dimension to do gladiatorial combat, and probably die horribly.

I definitely didn't expect this, but I guess this is further proof that my fortune cookie was right after all.
>>
File: CnZ26IfVUAAzWay.jpg (45KB, 1100x840px) Image search: [Google]
CnZ26IfVUAAzWay.jpg
45KB, 1100x840px
>>28850885
attempt to leave forest. Spare anyone I encounter.
>>
File: Chara.(Undertale).full.2008662.jpg (998KB, 1071x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Chara.(Undertale).full.2008662.jpg
998KB, 1071x1500px
>>28851380
>not backstaning every single one at the perfect moment
that's why you will die the second you find another anon
>>
>>28850885
this is clearly not equestria as they do not have or entertain blood sports

look for a way to escape these sadistic cunts
>>
>>28850885
I'm a tall hungry skeleton. I might be able to outrun a bunch of you fatasses, but I'm not going to be overpowering and killing y'all anytime soon.

Tbh my best bet is to get out of the forest and fuck off somewhere else. Griffon, dragon, or zebra territory, wherever. If I'm stuck away from modern medicine there's a good chance I'm dead in a decade anyway, so you waifu chasers can just fucking wait it out, alright?

>>28850885 what the fuck is in my inventory? Day clothes and pocket contents, pajamas, or stark naked?
>>
>>28851892
*but it refused.
>>
>>28851955
>inventory
we need a roll game like those zombie apocalypse inventory games
>>
>>28850885
>what do
Go back to >>>/vp/ where I belong.
>>
camp and set traps
>>
I'm going to fucking kill each and everyone of you faggots. All of you will die by MY hands. Before I kill you though, i'll be sure to make you suffer. I'll laugh while i'm doing it, too. When all of you cunts are dead, i'm to strangle Clestia and Luna for putting me in this predicament and then rape them as they lie there bloodied and beaten.
>>
>>28852114
Why not team up with all the various anons and go rape and pillaging across Equestria?

The princesses would regret ever bringing over what would essentially be their viking invasion.
>>
>>28852141
Sounds fun to me. I'll let a few anons live and team up with them. We will call the mass rape in Equestria the Rape of Equestria.
>>
>>28852183
>Not "the people's precision ponut plundering parade".
>>
>>28850885
Fight, I guess.
Or team up for the whole Viking thing.
How do the rest of you faggots fair as far as physical fitness?
>>
>>28852377
i can fuck for hours.
>>
File: born to meme.jpg (28KB, 344x344px) Image search: [Google]
born to meme.jpg
28KB, 344x344px
>>28852141
^This Anon knows what's up.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.