[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>phew finaly, fucken peace and quiet. How ya holdin up lulu,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (239KB, 787x702px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
239KB, 787x702px
>phew finaly, fucken peace and quiet. How ya holdin up lulu, need a smoke?
>Fine and no sister, but I did confiscate some mary jane from tree hugger.
>Fuck, Ive been needing a fix for a while now, what about you anon, you okay?
>>
Drugs are bad...M'kay?
>>
>>28846501
this is very believable, given how little fucks they seem to have when dealing with two fucking aliens and their magic powers AND the fact that they aren't students.
>>
>>28846515
I have a theory that the principals have known about Equestria for a long time. I think that Princess Celestia had gone through one time to make Principal Celestia aware of the portal and Principal Celestia knows all about Equestria and magic and that Sunset is a unicorn and I also believe that Principal Celestia has been sending Princess Celestia updates on how Sunset is doing those first 3 years since Sunset wouldn't talk to Princess Celestia.
>>
Is this the part where I demonstrate my high-functioning alcoholism by pulling out my flask?
>>
File: 1429315241960.gif (44KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1429315241960.gif
44KB, 400x400px
>>28846536
>high-functioning
>>
>>28846533
I could buy that head-canon, but then why wouldn't Princess Celestia contact Principle Celestia during the events of the first film when Sunset stole the crown?
>>
>>28846501
>rape
>>
>>28846742
Not only this, but once ever whatever number of moons means they cant just go back in and update shit.
>>28846533
that said it's my personal headcanon that the mirror is a prison, so its very possible that celestia has been through.
>>
>>28846533
>hello duplicate me, in another universe you are a living god that has existed for thousands of years
>so what are you?
>>
>>28846501
>put away the bong
"gimme 5, i need a quickie"
>>
>>28846501
>>
>>28846501
Nice to see that Butch can draw different tits size.

Luna, you and me in the closet now.
>>
>>28846501
why does butch make his art so... grainy?
it looks like it's from a printed comic and scanned onto the the computer
>>
>>28846501
well I could use a freshman gf if it's not too much to ask for.
>>
green hope
>>
>>28847147

>"Hi, Goddess me. I spend most of my time cleaning up other peoples' messes, dealing with obnoxious bureaucrats I'd just as soon choke to death and trying to serve my charges while doing a thankless, nigh-impossible job with one hand effectively tied behind my back."
>"Part of this involves trying to simultaneously save people I care about from the worst consequences of their bad decisions and prevent their emotional collapse even while being unable to stop my own."
>The two of you stare at each other for a long time.
>Wordlessly, you pass the human a bottle of wine at the same time as she passes you a plate of cake.
>the two of you munch cake and swill from the bottle of wine, passing it back in forth, in silence for many long minutes.
>Finally, the pony speaks. "That sounds remarkably close to my job. Yours, I mean."
>"I guess it does," the human agrees.
close to my own job,"
>>
>>28852265
That's deep Anon. Good job.
>>
>>28852265
Looks like you've read at least some of Princess AJ's thread greens.
>>
>>28853323

Actually I haven't. Should I start?

>>28852558

Thanks, famalam
>>
>>28852265
>And then they fucked.
>>
>>28853385
Wow man.
Welp. Your green just now pretty much sums up the first 100 greens of that thread.

You should definetely go check it.

I'm not much of a regular lurker so I just save some greens and read them on my free times.
And theirs are ALL good and there's a bajillion of them.
So I saved 10 threads worth of green from it and I read it on my free time.
10 threads which I haven't caught up with in a year.
And there were 54 threads stocked up last I checked.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.