[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you came across a pony that was restrained in a stockade and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: Curious Pinkie.jpg (44KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Curious Pinkie.jpg
44KB, 512x512px
If you came across a pony that was restrained in a stockade and being publicly bullied, would you treat her with kindness? Kindness that didn't involve sticking things in her ponut and rubbing her vulnerable clit until she squirted?
>>
>>28843993
Everyone here would, we act like meanines but we all have soft spots for ponies.
>>
>>28843993
Wait, there's another type of kindness other than that?
>>
File: 30997690_m.jpg (191KB, 600x403px) Image search: [Google]
30997690_m.jpg
191KB, 600x403px
"O-oh. Hello there. Um... I-I know this might be a bit of a stretch b-but do you think that maybe, you know, you could possibly consider, um, l-letting me go? I mean if it w-wouldn't be too much of a hassle. Maybe after you stick things in my p-ponut and rub my v-very vulnerable and exposed winking c-c-clit then?
>>
>>28843993
Why was pony in the stocks in the first place?
>>
File: image.jpg (30KB, 277x281px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 277x281px
>>28843993
>"a-anon, you're gonna make me cu-gyaaaaaaaaaaah!"
>>
>>28844065
Because the pony was actually the Devil disguised as your waifu and you just released him.
>>
>>28844425
That was a pretty good Twilight Zone episode. Or was it Outer Limits? Hmm...
>>
>>28844469
It was twilight zone.

Good episode.
>>
>>28843993
>>
>>28846165
>bump xdd
The caped faggot known as reddit-man strikes again
>>
File: 1454863458393.png (31KB, 320x288px) Image search: [Google]
1454863458393.png
31KB, 320x288px
>>28843993

Like I know how I would react if I ever saw a fucking cartoon horse talking to me. I'd probably believe I am in a lucid dream, or going insane.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.