[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pinkie > Rarity > Fluttershy = Twilight > Rainbow >

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 10

Pinkie > Rarity > Fluttershy = Twilight > Rainbow > Applejack

This is subjectively true
>>
>>28836038
Rainbow > Twilight > Flutters > Rarity > Applejack > Pinkie
FTFY
>>
no one gives a shit
>>
>>28836038
That is just your opinion, but i respect you and your waifu is great
>>
>>28836038
TRIXIE > Ronbo > Appul > Ponkers > Flutter > Twigger > Rarara

This is FACT
>>
i did the math based on a scale of 1-10 for cuteness, episode quality, and interest of hobbies for each of the mane 6. giving them a total score out of 30. it was subjective just wanted an accurate list for myself, surprised myself because I thought I liked Rainbow the best but objectively my favorite was twilight by 1 point. full list was as follows.

1. Twilight
2. Tie between Dash and Rarity
3. Fluttershy
2. Pinkie pie
1. Applejack

this all being said I enjoy all of them except applejack. her eyebrow thing and dry humor seemed really shoe horned in and she has never been that interesting or useful to the group
>>
Rarity > Twilight > Pinkie > Fluttershy = Applejack, Rainbow Dash
>>
Applejack > Pinkie > Twilight > Rarity > Fluttershy > Rainbow
>>
File: opinions.jpg (127KB, 600x667px) Image search: [Google]
opinions.jpg
127KB, 600x667px
>>28836301
>>28836317
>rating rainbow as worst
>>
>>28836340
>assmad dashfag
>>
>>28836346
I'm not a dashfag but she's far from worst.
>>
>>28836340
my nigga, dash gets too much hate.
people dont like her learning same thing over again.
lets have another fluttershy learns to stand up for herself and come out of her shell ep.

how about another applejack episode about how family and honesty are good
>>
File: putin_confuse.jpg (52KB, 960x600px) Image search: [Google]
putin_confuse.jpg
52KB, 960x600px
>>28836366
>still watching the show
You haven't realised how shit it is, or you're hoping it will get better?
>>
>>28836374
I dont. I stopped at yakyakistan ep.
I sometimes watch reactors if they're any good ( miss you soundspeed) and I come here enough to know whats up currently
>>
File: best.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
best.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>28836038
I fully agree. I started really liking AJ in seasons 3 and 4, but man, I really dislike her now. I still hope she gets a decent family episode or two in season 7 and less plots that rely on either her or everyone else going full retard. She's likable when she's trying to do family stuff.
>>
>>28836386
please see>>28836366

Applejack is worthless to any major plots.
tell me a time she did something meaningful that helped out. that couldn't be easily handled by another main cast member?
>>
I did not know what it means to love a pony before her. No other pony compares.
>>
>>28836382
>I stopped watching episodes
>I watch reactors watching them though
Consider suicide
>>
Every negative thing folks have to say about Applejack is in actuality a positive.
>>
>>28836415
Bald mary sue = shit taste desu
>>28836425
How so?
>>
>>28836393
I think I'm mostly on your side with the exception that I like her family. Her non-family focus episodes are dreadful and her roles in mane 6 episodes can be annoying, just sitting there making condescending expressions at her friends while they do everything. I just really liked the AJ who'd go overboard to be good to her family like in Apple Family Reunion, Pinkie Apple Pie, and Somepony to Watch Over Me. The AJ who'd learn from and acknowledge her mistakes. In adventure plots, she's tedious filler. I felt that way even when I liked her.
>>
>>28836038
Wrong
pinkie is best pony
>>
>>28836434
thanks for being a decent human being. I'll admit I enjoyed the Apple Family Reunion and Pinkie apple Pie so maybe you're on to something
>>
>>28836433
There is no quicker way to get me to stop reading than that buzzword.

A sociopath cannot be a Mary Sue.
>>
>>28836433
>Applejack doesn't get involved in the plot of things as much as the others
translates to
>Applejack doesn't get involved in the senseless drama as much as the others
This is just one example.
>>
>>28836418
I said good reactors dude. just because idubbbz says reactions are cancer doesn't mean there arent exceptions. yah 999% of black reactors are pure autistic aids. but Soundspeed and Cobaltsky are pretty good guys that actually add something to what they're watching.
>>
>>28836449
sociopath
muh speshul snowflak. she has a personality because she used to be a shit tier villain for one episode.
good try dude
>>
>>28836437
Wrong
pinkie is worst pony
>>
>>28836469
>>28836437
as Applebloom would say
YER BOTH RONG
>>
>>28836458
So now you're saying she has a personality.

You're not worth this.
>>
>>28836470
You're right.
Apple Bloom is best filly.
>>
>>28836474
I was mocking you. christ.
>>
>>28836482
So you're saying she doesn't have a personality?
>>
>>28836506
yes. Starlight Glimmer, is a mary sue with no personality. yelling like an autist that one time she did a bad thing doesn't give her a personality. name one hobby she has besides I Do Magic Good Because The Stroy Said I Shood
>>
>>28836511
She also mind-controlled Big Mac in a different episode.

I could list aspects of her personality, psyche, and character-arc but my god you are one of the most infantile persons I've encountered here.
>>
>>28836540
>name a hobby
>she mind controleed som1!!!!!
you really showed me dude
>>
>>28836038
>comic relief character on the top
>>
>>28836556
My god so immature.

I said that because you said that episode was a fluke. It wasn't.

Magic is her passion but a hobby she has is flying kites.

Look at yourself. Look at your posts. You are literally like a 12-year-old. But I'm almost as stupid for replying. I reply because there might be people stupid enough to think you make reasonable points.

Or should I say,
>resonable ponts!11!!
>>
>>28836602
lol she flew a kite once=hobby. yah dude twilight flew a kite once too when she was little. it's her favorite passtime.

I seriously can't believe grown men are gullible enough to think she is a good addition to the show. she is literally a mary sue copy, of a mary sue copy, of the original mary sue who took 6 seasons to develop into a real character.
please explain how starlight glimmer has magic as strong as she does
>twilight has alot of potential magic but has to hone it through focused study
>learns at most prestigious school for magic and has Celestia herself as personal tutor for years.
>is the embodiment of the element of magic.
>became a princess because she was that talented
bumps into starlight
>starlight has lots of potential magic power
>does nothing
>steals cutie marks
>goes toe to toe with Twilight no big deal.

(side note why didn't starlight use her ability to steal someone's cutie mark and render them useless against twilight)
>>
>>28836264
This senpai
>>
>>28836646
I don't even know where to begin with you. No true scotsman after no true scotsman. I can't win this.
>>
File: 1454604290403.jpg (21KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1454604290403.jpg
21KB, 250x250px
>>28836038
>Applejack
>worst
>not loving stonr villed but also traditional and family centric mares/womans
Yep. OP was a fagott today as well.
>>
>>28836941
Her traditionalism has become an absurd, nonsensical meme, and she doesn't give a shit about family anymore. Everything likable about AJ is dead unless season 7 remembers what made her good in the first place.
>>
>>28836053
>>28836340

>He fell for the IWTCIRD meme.
>>
>>28836450
Man, most of the show is slice-of-life.
90% of slice-of-life is just senseless drama that could have been avoided if someone hadn't fucked something up.
>>
>>28836038
Rarity > Pinkie > Rainbow = Twi > Applejack > Fluttershy

>tfw I like all of them
>>
>>28837474
when everyone's in-character and have reasons to behave the way they do, it provides good character depth and progression, and a good lesson. On Your Marks, for example, explored AB's feelings and thoughts without making anyone into an antagonist, and was a good episode for it. That's how I see it. Adventure episode's where each character's just a piece to advance the plot is what seems more boring, usually.
>>
File: 1454500982331.png (458KB, 700x395px) Image search: [Google]
1454500982331.png
458KB, 700x395px
>Applejack
>Rarity
>Twi
>Dash
>Fluttershy
>Pinkie
>Power gap
>Power gap
>Glimmer

This is actually the only correct answer.
>>
>>28836264
>Rainbow 2nd
Fucking sucks that we share ideas in best pone ^:(
>>
File: 1476186741244.gif (198KB, 512x532px) Image search: [Google]
1476186741244.gif
198KB, 512x532px
I SAY Pinkie > Rarity >AJ = Twilight > Flutter = Rainbow
>>
>>28836038
Applejack > Toilet > Rarity > Raindow Bash > Flubbershy > Porko Bo

Why the fuck don't people know that AJ is the best?
>>
>>28836393
That's funny, tell me a time where Rarity has done something that has nothing to do with her shops. Tell me a time where Pinkie has done something other than Pinkie Pride. Tell me a time where Flutters has done something other than reform Discord, which was three seasons ago. Tell me a time where Dash has done something outside of the Wonder Bolts. I mean, if we're allowed to ignore most of AJ episodes, then surly you can find something when you apply the same rules to the others.
>>
>>28836038
Twilight = Fluttershy = Rarity = Rainbow = Applejack > Pinkie
>>
>>28836038
I really and truly appreciate you using the word subjectively, OP. Here's mine.

Balloons > Stars > Apples = Gems > Thundercloud > the yellow one

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS ALL JUST PERSONAL OPINION. ALL PONE IS GREAT. UR WAIFU A GUD.
>>
>>28836038
i really like ponyechos art
>>
>>28836038
I can respect that different people have different opinions. And mine is of course the right one. :^)

T-lite= glimglam = rainbow horse= shy one > ponkamunu > farmhorse = marshmallow

If you say something else, you are 105% wrong
>>
>>28841555
Checked

your opinion is shit, but I respect it
>>
File: throwingHorsesAround.gif (2MB, 800x750px) Image search: [Google]
throwingHorsesAround.gif
2MB, 800x750px
Applejack = Fluttershy = Pinkie = Rainbow = Rarity = Twilight
>>
>>28836038
Fluttershy>Pinkie=Twilight>Apple>Rarity>Dykedash
>>
>>28836038
Just switch Twilight and Rarity, and you'll have my rankings. You alright OP.
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.