[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mane 5 hate glimmer >/mlp/ hates glimmer >Chrysalis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

>mane 5 hate glimmer
>/mlp/ hates glimmer
>Chrysalis hates glimmer
>even her own fans want to beat and mentally break her

Does anyone here slightly like this pony?
I dont
>>
File: Rapeface.png (140KB, 737x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Rapeface.png
140KB, 737x1024px
>>28825454
Twilight.
>>
>>28825454
And yet you made another thread for her.
>>
File: 29.png (93KB, 269x308px) Image search: [Google]
29.png
93KB, 269x308px
>>28825454

Yes she is ver special to me don't bully
>>
>>28825839
>bully
But its not me! Its glimmerfags who bully her
>>
I want Glimmer dead.
>>
>>28827159

you really need to leave this board friend
>>
>>28825454
Yes. She means the world to me. I don't want to ever hurt her, I just want to cherish and love her forever.

sage because STOP MAKING THESE FUCKING SHITTY THREADS
>>
>>28825466
Because she's dumb and desperate.
>>
>>28825454
If Sunset didn't exist, I'd have waifued Glimmer
>>
>>28828335
Sorry, but no.
>>
I'm a Glimmerfag that thinks the whole abuse thing is fucked right up.

inb4 normie/
>>
>>28828468

Better change waifu bro, Glimmer is bad waifu but Shimmer is a disgusting ape
>>
>>28829158
>disgusting ape
EqG humanoids evolved from a common ancestor of the equine, the Hyracotherium
over time, they no longer needed hair all over their bodies and the pigmentation that went into the hair/fur coats is now the melanin in their skin
they also have slight ponuts and able to wink their "horsepussy"
https://derpibooru.org/1074056
and
https://derpibooru.org/1278948
males still have the ability to flare a bit just before orgasm

the reason why they have stripes of color in their hair is from a genetic mutation of Poliosis, which normally is a lack of melanin or pigmentation
in FiM and EqG universes, it actually carries recessive colors based on the dominant color(s) in the genes, this is why you never come across OC tier coloring in either universes
>>
>>28829216
>>
>>28829216

Nice headcanon, like all EQG universe
>>
>>28830687
EqG is canon
>>
i like glimmer. it's like watching sunset cope in real time.
>>
>>28830847
Sunset has the capacity to learn from her mistakes
Glimmer still doesn't understand why it's wrong to mind control and manipulate ponies
she doesn't understand basic friendship lessons
>>
>>28830952

Dont you understand the fact that she is a monkey?
This is a board for horses, fuck off
>>
>>28832226
>B-but >no hooves...
If that's your only defense for Glimmer over Shimmer, that's pretty pathetic.
>>
>>28830952
That's exactly what I love about her. She tries to be good but she's a psychopath.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.