[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you propose removing Starlight Glimmer in a way that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: 1474921972045.gif (249KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1474921972045.gif
249KB, 500x500px
How would you propose removing Starlight Glimmer in a way that will satisfy those that love her and those that hate her? I doubt there's a neutral way of removing her.
>>
>>28823506
A spinoff show perhaps?
>>
Friendship diplomat that is always off exploring Equestria and beyond.
>>
File: but...but.....jpg (3KB, 85x124px) Image search: [Google]
but...but.....jpg
3KB, 85x124px
Why would people who love her be fine with her being removed?
If I like a character, I'm going to want to see them all the time.
>>
File: ponko sez.png (180KB, 413x499px) Image search: [Google]
ponko sez.png
180KB, 413x499px
>>28823506
She dies on the way back to her home planet.

rip in peace starlight poochie the piece of shit mary sue no one asked for
>>
>>28823506

>Starlight becomes alicorn princess (tm)
>gets her own castle
>her "elements of harmony" are Trixie, Discord, Thorax, Zecora, and Ember
>they specialize in villain reformation as well as bringing friendship to regions that don't have it yet (Yaks, Griffons, etc.)

ok so not "removing" but it would be more like Starlight would have one episode a season or be involved in the premier/finale instead of basically being the main character for an entire season
>>
>>28823506
She goes back to Our Town forever
>>
>>28823506
Having Chrysalis succeed in getting her revenge. Twilight will blame it on herself and second-guess everything she does after losing her student shakes her to the core.
>>
>>28823506
Her fucking around with multiple universes permanently destabilized the timeline. A stable loop like was formed in It's About Time is the only way to avoid this; even though she eventually stopped, too much damage has ultimately been done.

Eventually the stress becomes too much and reality 'snaps back', like a tectonic fault finally slipping after years of strain. All the alternate universes she created are wiped away in a tsunami of magical energy... but all of those lead back to one single point, Starlight herself.

Starlight Glimmer is at the nexus of it all. Everything - her consciousness, her actions, all knowledge of her - is completely erased by reality trying to protect itself.
>>
I want Glimmer dead.
>>
>>28823506
>Pretend she never existed?

If everyone did it, then a form of success would have been achieved.
>>
>>28823506
She is murdered by a bad guy, its okay, because bad guy goes through proper judicial court and is sentenced fairly.
>>
>>28823653
>4 eps
>she stole the season HURRRR
>>
>>28823506
>You're done learning from Twilight woo!
>You can now lead that one town you came from without being a horrible ogrelord.
>She fucks off to that town and is never heard from again
>>
She finishes from her apprenticeship with Twilight and gets sent out into the world as a friendship ambassador who shows up 2-3 times a season in cameo roles.
>>
>>28823730
Woah, this is some Doctor Who shit.
>>
Autistically not reading rest of thread.

SEND HER BACK TO THE DAMN VILLAGE. Is this not the obvious answer? They like her, they want her in charge...I honestly thought this was how S6 would end and Glim would get demoted to Twilight's pen pal/occasional host of a cutie map episode.

Don't misunderstand, I love Glim, I loved her eps this season, but...know when to leave gracefully, ya know? I feel like the s6 finale gave her a very clear "out" from M7 status and she didn't take it.
>>
>>28825610
Alternatively, have her hit the road with Trixie. We'd get one or two eps per season of them trying to put on a magic show in an exotic location under unusual circumstances. If that gets old, twilight could just get a postcard once in a while of them being cute together.
>>
>>28825506
It was literally coined as the Starlight arc you dip. If I snuck Nyx into one background you'd go autistic and claim it's the Nyx season.
>>
>>28825610
Fucking this. The village clearly fucking wanted her back for whatever insane reason. Send her back.
>>
>>28823506
Leave her in and turn her into an alicorn and stop giving her episodes.
That way everyone will be pissed off and I can enjoy the autistic rage.
>>
>>28823506
Violently
>>
>>28825683
I auctualy thought they had done that after no second prances.
>>
Suddenly, she does not appear in the episodes anymore. Nobody talks about her, nobody mentions her.
>>
>>28823662
THIS.

have starlight graduate from being Twilight's student, spend an episode with Starlight spazzing out about not being really ready to go out on her own or whatnot, Twilight giving a giant speech basically masturbating her, and then starlight Goes back to rule over her town as a messiah like figure.

She is then never seen again except for when sunburst shows up.
>>
>>28823506
Man, Lyra is such a tempting slut.
Wish I could pound that dyke pussy into oblivion.
While her whore friend "Sweetie Drops" watches.
Yeah, something's gonna drop, sweetie.
Those panties when I'm done fucking your slut friend.
Better watch your back, whore.
>>
>>28823506
make starlight decide they want to improve on their own and don't need twilight anymore done. or make some random pony decide to continue her "friendship lessons"
>>
File: help.png (255KB, 396x575px) Image search: [Google]
help.png
255KB, 396x575px
>>28831410

she looks absolutely retarded in that picture you have problems

picture unrelated
>>
File: 1478559757924.jpg (50KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1478559757924.jpg
50KB, 1280x720px
>>28823506
Don't remove her, simple. There is no reason to hate glimglam and those who do don't deserve be listened to.
>>
>>28831427
She looks like a slut that needs her mouth filled by a thick dick.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.