[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Writers don't take critism >Jim stops anyone from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

>Writers don't take critism
>Jim stops anyone from making critism
>Hasbro has cut off all community ties
>Lack of critism and a self identity crisis has lead to a continously lazy slope of downhill writing

How fucked is Hasbro and the show /mlp/? Ever since Lauren all the way to Larson and Meghan I've trusted the writers of the show, but ever since the Jim and Haber era all of my faith in the show has been lost. A quick cash grab alicorn has done less harm to the show than the writers very own pet project character.
>>
>>28822666
But Spike and Fluttershy are way better now though.
>>
>>28822666
You forgot

>Fans don't give criticism in any kind of constructive way
>>
>>28822791
[citation needed]
>>
>>28822666
>How fucked is Hasbro and the show /mlp/?
Beyond repair, Satan
>>
>>28822800
"It doesn't feel the same" or "I want Starlight Glimmer dead" are not constructive.
>>
>>28822829
>shitposting on /mlp/ is considered criticism directed towards the show writers

Fucking neo /mlp/ at it again, just because you don't participate in actual discussions of the show doesn't mean they don't happen

Fucking hipster
>>
File: 1367454801740.jpg (246KB, 851x314px) Image search: [Google]
1367454801740.jpg
246KB, 851x314px
>>28822666
Don't call it a grave.

This is the future you chose.
>>
>>28822666
I completely agree with your entire post. I'm both sad and angry, until this season I loved the show, but this season was so fucking awful that I enjoyed more my weekly rewatches of old episodes than the new episode, and for the first time ever I'm glad we're on a hiatus and I don't have to watch more of this shit for a few months.

Right now I have zero hopes for the show. I wish that rumor about Haber leaving is true, but if it isn't I won't watch season 7. This was too fucking painful.
>>
>>28822996
What exactly made it so awful for you? I'm trying to understand this. I watched the season and saw a bunch of 6 or 7/10s out of ten, the worst it did was be too boring.
>>
>>28823011
Not him, but Starlight Glimmer ruined everything.
>>
>>28823058

Even the large amount of episodes she weren't in?

How?
>>
>>28823058
This is the exact kind of unhelpful criticism that makes the creators ignore us.
>>
>>28823011
>What exactly made it so awful for you?
Does it matter? I genuinely regret watching this season, I wish I had never watched it. If I thought it'd be of any use, I'd list every single thing I hated this season (and it was much more than "Starlight Glimmer ruined everything"). But I think it's absolutely pointless, so why bother? I just wrote that to let the OP know that there are more people feeling kinda the same.
>>
>>28822741
>Fluttershy
>>
File: so funni.png (472KB, 900x1000px) Image search: [Google]
so funni.png
472KB, 900x1000px
It hurts, but I agree. Season 6 was consistently a dreadful disappointment. The only reason I have lingering hope for season 7 is that I really, really don't want this bullshit to have been the last I'll see of the characters I've grown so attached to.
>>
>>28823424
Don't worry, there's also a movie coming out after season 7

They'll probably flanderize the characters to save screentime and focus on action and adventure instead of character development, so don't get excited
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.