[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you do bath salts if they temporarily transported

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1471470275616.jpg (2MB, 3024x3024px) Image search: [Google]
1471470275616.jpg
2MB, 3024x3024px
Would you do bath salts if they temporarily transported you to Equestria?
>>
I'm going to be honset,
I have no udea what the hell bath salts are
>>
>>28817564
what the fuck are those? marshmallow candies?
>>
>>28817564
Stop posting my pictures OP, that's sexual harassment.
>>28817588
Marshmallow waifupops.
>>
>>28817647
>Marshmallow waifupops.
Where do I buy such things?
>>
>>28817571
i didn't know these existed until i saw them being mentioned in a sitcom once. Apparently if you use too much of them they can give you some kind of odd pleasure

As these things are not being sold where i live i never got around to try it out
>>
>>28817571
They're crystals you put in a bathtub that dissolve and make the water silky and smell good.
They're also a favorite drug for absolute morons and they make you go crazy and bite people's faces off like a zombie on crack.

t. Floridafag
>>
>>28817571
>>28817678
>>28817716
Bath salts the drug and bath salts the item are two different things. Bath salts(the drug) was just named bath salts for means of giving it a name. The shit you put in your tub to give it a flavor or change the color won't get you high, they are completely different, they just look similar and have the same name.
>>
>>28817763
Nono, what i was talking about with the sitcom was about actual bath salts you use for the tub.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHAQcnB7yis
>>
>>28817564
Yeah
Ir wouldn't be too difficult to rig a timed lock to keep me from doing anything stupid, but even if I couldn't I would still take any chance to go to equestria.
>>
File: 1456245125691.jpg (108KB, 1280x842px) Image search: [Google]
1456245125691.jpg
108KB, 1280x842px
>>28817564

I've already tried Salvia Divinorum to see if I could make it. (Didn't work) So, why not?
>>
>>28817763
>give it a flavour
anon you can't drink bath water, especially not when it has bath salts in it
>>
>>28818355
He means a nice smell.
>>
Yea. They're already great
>>
>>28817564
The eventual brain damage until I had no concept of self awareness would not be worth a few short visits.
>>
On a fat dose of fungus or blotter maybe, not bath shits
>>
>>28817564
>arrive in Equestria
>the bath salts still make you high
What could go wrong?
>>
File: download.jpg (5KB, 306x165px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 306x165px
No because than I won't be a true wizard!
>>
>>28818710
"Alright, everypony, gather around! My human friend, Anon will be stepping through the portal shortly! This is his first trip to Equestria so he might be a little nervous. Please don't do anything to startle him, Okay?"
"No problem, Twilight!"
"Hoo-doggy! This sure is excitin'!"
"Oh boy! OH BOY! I CAN'T WAIT!"
"Pinkie, Darling! A little decorum, please!"
"Yes. He c-could get startled..."
"Quiet, girls! Here he comes!"
*bzzzmt*
"Hello Ano-"
"WHAT'S THE FREQUENCY, KENNETH?"
"Whaaa!"
"WHAT'S THE FREQUENCY? RRRRRRRRREEEAAGH!!!!!!!!!11one"
*terrified horse noises*
>>
>>28817763
>Bath salts the drug and bath salts the item are two different things.
I didn't say that they were or weren't. I just gave OP two different definitions.
>>
>>28818789
kek
>>
>>28817564
Yeah, I'd give it a try.
>>
>>28817564
I don't want to see hotdogs coming to life.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.