[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

11-54

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 512
Thread images: 52

File: 11-52-482.png (498KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
11-52-482.png
498KB, 768x768px
Archive https://www.anonpone.com/11-54/

11-54 is the story of a filly exploring a strange facility filled with hostile creatures and unstable architecture.
You've gone quite a ways in the last few days but as it stands, your journey is not over.
So far you were born into this facility from mysterious tubes that litter the building. You've managed to die twice, only to
be re-born from the tubes. Along the way you met a pony who is your clone, who is much older than you, and remembers the
facility before if fell into disrepair. Your older clone who you've named Spearmint told you about the mental conditioning
program that the facility used to run, which left her a bit of a psychological mess. There are various hostile artificial
organisms created by the facility that lurk the halls. You are also being hunted by the automated security who seeks to
contain the artificial organisms. Along the way you've also meet an investigative reporter by the Name of Photo Bomb who was
in a helicopter that crashed into the building. Upon meeting the reporter you choose to name yourself Peppermint. After escaping a lab housing a bio-computer's and recently exploring an aquatic biology laboratory you got your ass kicked by a telepathic creature which lost you a good portion of your inventory.
You then traveled up stairs with your companions only to find another giant mole and a lab protected by another active A.I. You then back tracked into a storage room after killing a bio-luminescent creature that spearmint wanted to try eating.

What will you do now?

Current supplies, a crowbar, a .45 sub machine (Empty), a scalpel, your flak jacket, ID badge for security guard Steak Styles, makeshift thermite, a pillow, a radio, a blanket, a .308 rifle (13 rounds), Shotgun (8 shells) a first-aid kit [partially used] notebook, radio, pillow, Francis Boomer t. Snek, a pen and some loose sheets of paper.

Previous Thread: >>28791206
>>
File: 11-52-483.png (423KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
11-52-483.png
423KB, 768x768px
>>28812360
"Hey I think I might have found another way upstairs!"
>Spearmint nods and says, "Alright, are we going then?"
"Well... Yeah. But I want to poke around first!"
>"Can I borrow that blanket and the pillow?" PB asks, "Just while you're looking for things. I'm kinda fucking beat."
>Both you and Spearmint agree
>You search the storage room opening a few more of the boxes and find, Bolt Cutters, a crate of Headphones, a crate whiteboard erasers and dry erase markers, a shipment of laptop computers, a box of zip-ties, a box of rubber boots and gloves. and an optical disc of horror classics.
>You then enter the hallway beyond the storage room and inspect the door labeled "Energy." The door is sealed tight and a small sensor shines a red light beside it.
>You also look at the elevator doors which seem to be jammed open with red emergency lights illuminating the shaft.
>Spearmint asks you, "Hey Pepper?"
"Yes?"
"I don't think we'll make it far trying to carry everything. We're getting a little loaded down with all of these supplies. Unless... Nevermind. I'm probably wrong. I'm sorry."

What do you do?
>>
>>28812364
Is it a hoofprint scanner or keycard?

Is Spear suggesting on dumping some of the supplies?
>>
>>28812364
She has a point. I'd say we equip some booties and take the bolt cutters and the zip ties.
We could probably watch a horror movie on a laptop if we want a break right now too.
>>
>>28812364
Is there a access ladder in the shaft? Or any other way to go up?
>>
>>28812461
I'm not sure that watching a horror film in what is already a horror scenario is a good idea.
>>
>>28812487
Somehow I doubt it would actually be very scary.
>>
>>28812461
We don't have a laptop anyway.
>>
>>28812513
>a shipment of laptop computers
>>
>>28812364
Does any of the laptops work? Power one on.
>>
>>28812364
>Unless... Nevermind. I'm probably wrong. I'm sorry."

Ask her what is it? Something on her mind?
>>
>>28812360
Break to cuddle up and watch a horror classic. It'll be fun.
>>
File: 11-52-484.png (486KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
11-52-484.png
486KB, 768x768px
>>28812453
>>28812461
>>28812479
>>28812495
>>28812534
>>28812612
"Hey PB, Could you see if you can get one of those computers to power on?"
>"Is that Really important right now?"
>You flash her a dirty look and motion toward Spearmint a couple of times.
>PB seems to get the message, "Uh, right, I'll see what I can do."
>As Photo Bomb walks off you go to look in the elevator shaft. You see a service ladder inside that you may be able to use as well as the actual lift below you. A couple of floors up, the lights cease and you cannot make out the actual condition of the shaft but it looks like there is major damage about 2 floors up.
"So Spear. I think you're right about dropping some stuff off. even if I do want to get some zip-ties and the bolt cutters... and maybe try on the booties."
>"Yeah, I wish we could take it all too."
"Something is bothering you isn't it?"
>"I'm fine."
"Spear, please just tell me what it is, You know that I care."
>"Yes but... I don't think I'm right about it so I don't want to worry you about it."
"Spearmint, I don't even know what it is. You need to tell me."
>"But I..." Spearmint sighs, "I don't feel safe. We're moving too much and We all keep getting hurt. I keep feeling like we should pick a spot and learn to live there. because that's how I... I don't die that way."
"Spearmint, you were hurt when I found you."
>"But I wasn't dead! I knew everything about that area and I stayed there! It must have been the construction robots that made things move into my home because I was there for... A long time at least. poking around like this is how I got hurt and... I didn't live long when I was like you! and I'm scarred!"
>Photo Bomb coughs a little bit behind you, "I uhh, I got one of the laptops working."
>>
>>28812773
Let's find a safe spot for now and rest, then we can take it slower Spear. We have been on kind of a manic pace this whole time.
>>
>>28812773
We're already making good progress as it is and we don't want to wear ourselves out. Spearmint has the right idea. We should definitely pop a squat and watch some movies. And if not that then we can try on some stylish booties!
>>
>>28812773

But PB is a suicide risk Spear. You heard how she wanted to sacrifice herself. If we stay too long she might start getting depressed or antsy.
>>
>>28812773
I kind of want to know how old spear is now, including deaths and rebirths. Did she spend a whole lifetime in that one office area?

We shouldn't ask though. How can we convince her that it's worth it to keep going when neither of us actually know that there is a reason to?
>>
Anyone remember what's in the notebook or loose sheets of paper? I member, before the first death, Pepper had a stapler and some papers.
>>
>>28812773
>>28812832
and use those zip ties to tighten up our baggy shirt and pants.
>>
>>28812773
Ask Spear how long she was thinking of staying here? Is the dorms the floor below us? Maybe while we stay here we could go down there and raid supplies. Or maybe scout out a few of the neighboring areas.
>>
>>28812843
Frick yes. Put on the rubber boots and pretend we're a power pony! Dunananananananananana!
>>
>>28812773
Let's go check out the laptop. Is it functioning well? Does it have any programs on it? Does it detect any internet signal? Could we send a message out with it?
>>
>>28812773
I guess we can stay but no more than 5 days at most.
>>
>>28812773
>"But I wasn't dead! I knew everything about that area and I stayed there! It must have been the construction robots that made things move into my home because I was there for... A long time at least. poking around like this is how I got hurt and... I didn't live long when I was like you! and I'm scarred!"

I'mean scared too sis, and so is Photo Bomb, but staying here? That's no way to live. Don't we deserve better than this? Better than living in fear of everything around us?
Plus, there's four of us now! (Pull out Francis Boomer t. Snek)
>>
>>28812861
Nah, let's just watch cheesy horror movies.
>>
>>28812861
And what's the current battery life? Did it come with a charger? Were there any outlets for it?
>>
>>28812886
Find a safe room to hold up in, secure the entrances, get food, and chillax.
>>
>>28812773
Well Have to secure this section if we stay here. There's a couple of rooms left we'll need to check out and make sure that nothing else is in the freight room.
>>
File: Slowdown.png (285KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
Slowdown.png
285KB, 768x768px
Sorry about the short session but I'm slowing down big time. So I'm gonna stop here for now.
>>
>>28812773
check out what's on that laptop.
>>
>>28812773
Did we ever find out if the robot contained compatible bullets?
Also yeah I think we should fortify and rest for a bit everyone's got to be feeling pretty beat at this point. We're still going to press on later trying to live here is like deciding to stay in hell.
also yeesh PB's a suicide risk, Spear's got serious PTSD and our little protagonist has mood swings
>>
beb
>>
>>28813201
I think there was mentioning of the robot containing syringes in the last thread.
>>
>>28812773
snuggle with PB waifu
>>
reminder: popular quests need bumps too
>>
>>28815531
>>
>>28816303
page 8, im not taking any chances
>>
>>28812360
I thought that was Nyx.
>>
>>28812360
>http://i.imgur.com/vuTA7EN.png
i am wondering what is your age m8
>>
>>28816927
>>
>>28814021
>>
>>28818128
>>
File: 11-52-485.png (417KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
11-52-485.png
417KB, 768x768px
>>28812819
>>28812832
>>28812835
>>28812843
>>28812844
>>28812861
>>28812877
>>28812879
>>28812886
>>28812889
>>28812898
>>28813163
>>28813201
"Good."
"Well Spear, we have been making pretty good time I guess we could take a break."
>no that's not...I mean. I'm afraid to leave. I don't... I feel like somepony is going to die every time we move on and I'm scared."
"Spearmint, you know we shouldn't stay here. This place is bad and even though neither of us have ever been anywhere else, we know that it's better out there."
>"B-but, what if we don't make it. What if we all get hurt? What if I can't come back again. I don't want to leave you alone. Not here Not ever! I'm. I don't know... I, jusyt don't know..."
"Spearmint."
>You look back at PhotoBomb who is standing there with her eye's wide, not making a sound.
>You pull in closer to spearmint and whisper into her ear.
"Spear, we can't stay here sis. Think of PB, she won't last long in here. This place also isn't good for us. if we stay, even if we stay in one place, something is always going to try and kill us."
>"I ... Y-you're probably right."
"How long have you been feeling like this?"
>"Ever since you died last, I've been... and then I read that journal you had and I've been feeling this way more and I'm just."
"Shh shh shh,Hey PB?"
>PhtoBomb shakes herself back into the moment, "Y-yeah."
"Help us get this stuff back into that room we found the scrunchie in. We're going to take a break."
>You all load all of your supplies into the med bay room. On the way, you crack the robot open and find 18 22lr bullets loaded into the robot's clips.
>In the medbay room you set up the lap-top which offers to connect you to the Patwrite internal network. This give you access to the database, but most files require a system login to access. There in no access to the external web though. as it requires another password.
You find an outlet in the med bay and plug the laptop in before putting your horror movie classics disc in.
>>
>>28819092
Ask PB if she's seen this movie before? What are some of the movies like out there? Any favorites of hers?
>>
>>28819092
>This give you access to the database, but most files require a system login to access.

What are some of the files that don't require a login?
>>
>>28819092
Choose something ludicrously awful like Killer Tomatos or Night Of The Creeps or Return Of The Living Dead. Anything seriously mindfucky like Phantasm might ruin our little party's morale, we need something that makes it funny.
>>
>>28819133
>>28819092

What about Evil Dead 2 or Army of Darkness.
>>
>>28819092
I'm going to assume we already tried "password" on that laptop.

Yea let's watch that movie. We could point out to Spear that we'll eventually run out of food or need medical help, but we'd probably be better off stepping up the cuddling.
>>
>>28819092
So how long should we stay in this area? A day? Two days? I don't think we should stay longer than that. In either case we should scout what's both down the shaft and up the shaft so we have a good idea what's there before we move on.
>>
File: 1478409721275.jpg (15KB, 228x421px) Image search: [Google]
1478409721275.jpg
15KB, 228x421px
>>28819092
Get even comfier
that picture has such great composition, I feel bad for cropping it, but she's just so cute
>>
>>28819183
That sounds about right, agreed.
>>
File: 11-52-486.png (585KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
11-52-486.png
585KB, 768x768px
>>28819127
>>28819130
>>28819133
>>28819152
>>28819183
>>28819202
>>28819208
>The first movie on the Disc is about some mares having a slumber party while a stallion kills ponies with a power-drill. The movie is really kind of cheesy and you forget the character's names almost immediately.
>You feel Spearmint getting a little fidgety so you cuddle into her tighter to sort of hold her still. You notice PB distracted by something as she sort of seems to stare at Spear.
"Have you seen this one Photo Bomb?"
>"huh? Oh ,uhh no."
"Oh, Well what movies have you seen!? What are your favorites like!?"
>"Well uhh... I saw this one about a psychic pony saving some other ponies lives and they had to get other ponies killed so death wouldn't get them because they like cheated death or something... And I guess I like movies about monsters.. Like big-hoof, skinwalkers and the llorona. Well, maybe not anymore. I uhh, like movies about fantasy stuff. like pre-unified Equestria stuff with sorcerers and stuff I guess. But I haven't seen a good movie like that in a while."
"Oh, this is my first movie. Well, first movie that wasn't recorded here of ponies preforming tests and talking to psychiatrists."
>"This movie? I'm sorry?"
"Why?"
>PB looks at the screen for a moment before looking back, "It sucks."
"Oh..."
>The next movie comes up and it's about a vampire pony terrorizing a own and seducing a mare who kills the vampire in the end.
"Hey Spear?"
>"Mmm?"
"I was thinking, maybe we could spend like, two days in this area. Maybe scout out the surrounding areas."
>"Oh, I guess we could."
"But, I don't want to be her more than two days. I don't want to run out of food."
>"We can always hunt and look for plants that we could... I'm sorry Pepper. I'm" Spearmint sighs, "We could stay here for a bit, but I'm not sure what that would do for us if we're not going to live here."
"What do you mean?"
>"I lived lower down because the machines scare away most of the dangerous creatures there."
>>
>>28819557
This area is fairly secure though. The only ways in are through the shaft or down the stairs. We could set up that door barrier on one and just keep an eye from time to time on the other.
>>
>>28819557
Spear, I don't want to live here. I don't wan't you to live here either. I want us to live where there are no monsters at all.
>>
>>28819557
>"I lived lower down because the machines scare away most of the dangerous creatures there."

Back then you and I both decided that trying head for the roof would be the better option. Fighting monsters was the risk we choose to take.

Even if we did decide to go back down there we would have to go back through all that and then still face an array of robots. Robots that can shoot back at us.

Yeah they kept the monsters away but how long before the robots would go after us?
>>
>>28819557
Give Spear a comforting hug and snuggle. Tell her that resting for a day or two should help us relax and get us all to feel better. Encourage her to watch the movie and enjoy the R&R for what it is.
>>
>>28819632
I really like this post, it seemed off putting at first, but then I remembered how manipulative kids can get, especially when they're scared of loosing someone. I think it fits her charecter really well
>>
>>28819557
Your know? I think the sub machine gun might be able to fire the 22lr bullets. We should see if it can later. Think the security ID has a code we could use? We might be able to find more movies!
>>
>>28819557
When the movies are done can we see what files are not login protected? Could the security id work on the login?
>>
>>28819557
Does the laptop have any games? And what's powering it?
>>
File: 11-52-487.png (372KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
11-52-487.png
372KB, 768x768px
>>28819580
>>28819623
>>28819632
>>28819655
>>28819704
>>28819718
"I don't know this area seems pretty safe. We can set up some barriers maybe poke around in the crates a bit more."
>"05-27 thought it was safe around here too and you saw what happened. If we're going to leave We might not want to stick around too long."
"Spearmint, we're not staying. You helped me decide that going to the roof would be the best way out and both of us don't want to be here any more."
>Spearmint begins to speak but you put your hoof over her mouth.
"Even if we were going to go back down there would be all of those monsters in the way and eventually the robot will come for us, and you know I'm right."
>"I know you're right. I'm just. I told you I'm scared. I just. You asked me what was on my mind. I don't want to argue."
"Spear, I know... But you promised. You promised me we'd get out together. and if you promised then I promise to help get all of us out. I just, don't think being scared should stop us. Now try to relax. and watch the movie."
>"But I'm..."
"Shhh, relax."
>The movies finish and you check the files you have access to. You can get some information of Patwrite weapons. (Non of them biological. Personal, work schedules and internal contact information, and live chat with the facility superintendent A.I.
>There also seems to be a Pinball game and a digital painting program on the computer.
>>
>>28819826
Dang. As much as the Pinball and digital painting program games sound fun to play, I think Spear could use a distraction. See if sis wants to play with the Pinball or painting program.
>>
Ah sweet! a charger!
>>
>>28819092
What's with the drawers back there? Let's search em.
>>
>>28819826
>and live chat with the facility superintendent A.I.
Fuck. That can't be good.
>>
>>28819882
We might owe that guy an apology first.
>>
>>28819856
See if there's a three player mode, everyone likes pinball
>>
>>28819826
I don't think there's anything to do at this point but try and unwind as much as possible and get some rest. When we're ready we might try talking to that AI and getting at least a partial map of the facility, otherwise it'll be time to start poking around again.
>>
>>28819899
I think there has been two player modes, but I never heard of three players on the same computer.
>>
>>28819905
I was thinking the kind where you just take turns, but yea, there's the kind were each person controls a flipper. That'd be the way to go for Spear and Pepper at least.
>>
>>28819913
Let's do. Let's fuckin do it. Who ever get the highest score gets the first bite of any good food we find.
>>
File: 11-52-488.png (334KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
11-52-488.png
334KB, 768x768px
>>28819856
>>28819863
>>28819882
>>28819899
>>28819935
"Hey Spear, you wanna play some pinball or try the paint program?"
>"I don't know..."
"Come on have you ever tried it before?"
>"No, not really. I guess painting could be fun."
"Go for it!"
>While Spearmint plays with the digital painting program you try poking around in the drawers again. After some extensive searching, you finally find three small bottles of epinephrine.
>After a bit Spearmint has grown tried of painting and you start a game on pinball where you all go for the high score. PB seems to be better at virtual pinball than both you and Spear, Spearmint being a little bit better than you.
>During one of Spearmint's turns PB pulls you to the side, is she okay?"
"Who Spear."
>"No, Princess Flurry, of course I mean Spear.Is she usually like this?"
"Sometimes, maybe. It's been tough. Why?"
>"I , I don't know, Listening to what she's been saying since she read that notebook has me just a bi worried I guess. I don't know want to say right now really. just. Want to talk? If that makes sense. I don't know, I'm just a little antsy and I don't know how to get rid of that."
>PB sighs and looks back over at Spearmint.
>>
>>28820062
Pat her head.
>>
>>28820062
You should talk to her. Tell her how great it is outside and why she should do what I say and stay with me.
>>
>>28820062
She's got a lot more scars than the ones on her body and we're rapidly heading towards unknown territory for her.
>>
beb
>>
>>28820062
Who's princess Flurry? How many princesses are there? Are their any princes?
>>
>>28820062
Sure. What do you want to talk about?
>>
>>28820062
Big sis ain't ok. She'said been moving though unfamiliar territory and it scares her. She thinks that something bad will happen like the . . . last few times she'said tried?
>>
>>28820062
Eeeeeeey. She's pretty good at painting.
>>
>>28820062
Hey my main mare. When we get outside do you think you can hook us up? Foo shizzle my nizzle.
>>
>>28820062
Spear needs help, she's scared and tired. Remember she was tortured as a foal for disobeying and since then has suffered death many times here for taking risks.
>>
>>28820062
Since we have access to a paint program, and Spear seems to be pretty good at it, maybe we could write out a small summary of what we've been through and save it before we leave. Perhaps years from now the image will be discovered, like a digital time capsule for the events that have take place here. Just an idea.
>>
>>28823008
If we had some more bags with us we could potentially take it with us.
>>
>>28820062
You ever wished you were an alicorn PB? I do.
>>
>>28820062
Ask her if she thinks Spear is pretty.
>>
>>28820062
>Want to talk? If that makes sense. I don't know, I'm just a little antsy and I don't know how to get rid of that."

Sure we can talk. Could you tell us more of what the outside world is like? Or was there something you wanted to ask us about?
>>
>>28820062
spear looks so focused on that picture
it's too cute
>>
beb
>>
File: 1478492843881.jpg (11KB, 425x258px) Image search: [Google]
1478492843881.jpg
11KB, 425x258px
>>28820062
That's a cute poner spear, what's her name?
>>
>>28826203
>>
>>28825586
She looks frustrated and uncomfortable to me. Still cute though.
>>
File: 11-52-489.png (412KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
11-52-489.png
412KB, 768x768px
>>28820135
>>28820166
>>28821010
>>28821020
>>28821036
>>28821039
>>28821052
>>28822225
>>28824235
>>28824333
>>28825433
>>28825586
>>28826622
>You take a moment to look back over at Spearmint who seems to be fully engrossed by her tapping away on the computer. You give a little sigh and lower your voice.
"Well, If I'm going to be honest. Spearmint is not okay. She... Has a lot of mental baggage from whatever they did to her as a foal. W-when we get out of here. D-do you think you could help me find some help for her? I'd do anything for her. SO if I need to I'll. I don't know."
>PB gives you a little half laugh, "Yeah, I'll try to help you both out, it's kinda rough out there."
"B-but it's better than in here right? It's gonna be better if we get out. For both of us, right?"
>PB seems to be a little nervous, "Right kid. Umm You'll both have no problems. It's just umm. Well, it's harder to uhh, Spearmint will need a job, and you'll need to go to school. Even if you are a freaky kid that knows shit about radio-biology." PB's eyes widen, "I-I mean. You're smarter, wait uhh, wiser than other kids."
"Ohh. Well, you said something about Princess Flurry. Uhh. How many princesses are there?"
>"Of Equestria?"
You nod, "I guess. Currently"
>"Well The three Alicorns that are important are Flurry, Twilight and Cadence. Cadence less so. and they're all related. Like Twilight's brother was Cadences' First husband and Flurry's father or something... I don't know."
"That sounds nice for them. I wish I was an alicorn, what about you?"
>"Not really, They end up dealing with a lot of bullshit. Or actively trying to avoid it like Cadence. Look, they outside world is just. Not very exciting. Like, I feel like I've been spending years looking for some kind of, spark or something. Like, I wanted to find something new and exciting like the magic they had back in the day."
>>
File: In loving memory of best seal.png (283KB, 473x617px) Image search: [Google]
In loving memory of best seal.png
283KB, 473x617px
>>28827509
"Is magic dying or something?"
>"Not literally, just, I don't know that spirit of it is dead I guess. The whole world is mapped, you can go anywhere in just a few hours and there's more regulations of what you can and can't do that it's choking the life out of everyone. Nobody, and I mean in every species, is going on any sort of real adventures anymore. Hell, I spent like 2 years of my life camping out in the fairfax woods looking for big-hoof, and do you know why?"
"No."
>"I wanted to discover something. I wanted to bring it back to everyone show it off and say, "Look, there's still something out there if you look hard enough." But there wasn't. So I kept looking. And now what?"
"Well you found this place didn't you?"
>PB stares at you for a moment like you just said something profound, "Y-yeah. I did didn't I..."
"Hey PhotoBomb?"
>"Yes?"
"Do you think that Spearmint is pretty?"
>"What? What do you mean..."
"Like is she an attractive pony I guess."
>"I uhh. I'm not a lesbian..."
"No I mean, Like I'm going to grow up to look like her. Is she. Are we, attractive ponies."
>"Oh... I guess so. What's with the concern about that?"
"I don't know, I think it'll be more important when we get out I guess."
>"I wouldn't worry about it. Your sister is a little beat up but She'll do just fine, and I'm sure you won't have trouble either."
"You really think so."
>"Yeah, I guess."
"Mmm"
>You turn back to Spearmint who has gone back to working on her picture.
"Hey Spear, that's a cute pony. What's her name?"
>Spearmint seems to jump as you snap her out of her trance, "Wha! ohh, I mean I haven't named her. I was just doodling."
"Well it looks good."
>"Thanks, It's my first time trying. Well, in a computer."
>>
>>28827522
Encourage Spear to give it a name. Maybe we could spark some healthy imagination in her.
>>
>>28827522
>>28827558
Poners need names Spear. What's her cutiemark too.

I agree, maybe there's some significance to what she's doodling.
>>
>>28827637
Push her enough to draw some more, but don't prove her for every tid bit.
>>
>>28827522
>"Thanks, It's my first time trying. Well, in a computer."

Did you used to draw often?
>>
>>28827522
There's probably alot more mysteries left in the world. They're like this facility for example. On the outside surface it's just this humongous building in storm (isn't that how PB's helicopter crashed?), but on the inside there are floors upon floors of mysteries.
>>
>>28827522
When it's our turn we should see if the login would accept our security id.
>>
>>28827970
page 10
>>
>>28827970
>>
beb
>>
a bump before I slumber, for you.
>>
>>28827522
let's make our own OC when Spear is done. They can both be sisters yey!
>>
>>28827522
Hey PB, once we're all out of here, thing about how famous we'll be! You'll be like, the most famous Adventure and journalist pony in history! Ever! And we'll . . . we'll be. . . famous too?
>>
You guys know we're avoiding going out into the danger zone as much as Spear is, right?
>>28832823
Ooh one for PB too!
>>
File: 11-52-490.png (396KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
11-52-490.png
396KB, 768x768px
>>28827558
>>28827637
>>28827649
>>28827662
>>28827715
>>28832823
>>28833066
>>28832861
"You really should give the pony a name. Ponies need names Spear."
>"I was just. I don't even know anything about her. I was just drawing."
"Well what's her cuti-mark?"
>"It's a pink heart I made with the spray-brush."
"Well maybe you can use that to make something up about her that will help you come up with a name."
>"O=okay... Maybe she's talented at not being able to show her love for other ponies very well. So I guess her name could be... Ffffelicia... Rrrroberts."
>"That doesn't sound like a pony's name." PB blurts out.
"Okay... Maybe you could think of some stuff and I could make a pony too. and they could be sisters!"
>"Okay. I guess."
"I'm going to ty using the guard ID to log in first though. By the way, You said you used to draw a lot. What did you draw back then."
>"J-just animals. and other ponies on the walls. It helped me feel better when I was hurt or sad."
>The guard ID works as a log-in. As soon as you finish logging in a notification screen pops up with more security alerts then you feel like reading.
>As you get ready to look though the files you now have access to a chat window pops up that says, "Greetings Bioform 11-54" from the superintendent A.I.
>You look back at PB and Spear who have been watching what you've been doing and neither of them seem happy about this.
>The chat box gives you another message reading, "We believe that you are making a mistake and we are willing to try to came to some sort of agreement if you are willing to cooperate."
>>
>>28833675
Ask what it wants? And how did it know it was us?
>>
>>28833675
Quickly sift through the files while keeping the ai busy by chatting with it. Does PB have a flashdrive we can put the files on it?
>>
>>28833675
Fuck. uhhh... ctrl+alt+del? esc?
Hoof down the power button!
>>
>>28833675
We've met a couple of A.I. before. This isn't the one we pissed off is it?
>>
>>28833675
>"We believe that you are making a mistake and we are willing to try to came to some sort of agreement if you are willing to cooperate.

Ask to explain why is it a mistake, what is it it wants, what is it willing to offer?
>>
>>28833938
Nah, I think one we pissed off was called Apollo. This is the superintendent A.I.
>>
>>28833675
Does this computer have working internet? Could we send a message out?
>>
>>28833956
>Nah, I think one we pissed off was called Apollo.

I still don't understand why we did that to the Apollo.
>>
>>28833956
>>28833964
Oh right, I think this is the one that we talked to that wanted our security clarence and asked us to wait to be escorted or something like that. We pissed this one off too.

Let's hear it out.
>>
>>28833675
Look around, there isn't any camera's on the laptop or in the room where it can see us?
>>
>>28833972
Because everything is always trying to kill us, you can't blame the filly for over reactiong.
>>
>>28833675
Give us at least one good reason with evidence of why we should trust you.
>>
>>28833675
Call him a dingle berry and dipstick in the text chat. I bet we can get away with a few insults. Also consider his offer.
>>
>>28833675
>Hey you're the jerk that's both directly and indirectly responsible for hurting Spear, you butt face! Why should we listen to you? You're eeeeeviiiiil!
>>
>>28834897
I knew that movie was going to teach her bad language.
>>
>>28834789
>>
>>28835855
Spear, do something. It's your job as sister/mom to make sure we don't grow up to be a hooligan.
>>
>>28833675
Well must insult the robert in the most childersh of ways.
>You smelly butt butter butt butt face! You're stupid and your your face is a butt and your facility is a big smelly butt!
>>
>>28833675
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Royal Equestrian Guard, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on changeling hives, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire Equestian armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across Equestria and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Royal Guard and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
Ponified marine copy paste.
>>
>>28833675
Ask the A.I. why he's such a jerk. Also ask why is offer of cooperation is aweful and less likely to instill the desire to cooperate.
>>
>>28833675

Let's hear what the AI wants, and what is it it's willing to offer to us. Ask how did it know who we are?

Let's not say this stuff:

>>28837275
>>28837247
>>28835855
>>
>>28833675
>"We believe that you are making a mistake and we are willing to try to came to some sort of agreement if you are willing to cooperate."

Ask what does it want and why should we listen? Quickly search the files and see if there's a way to send a message out.
>>
beb
>>
>>28839050
Bap
>>
>>28833675
Politely ask what it is offering and search the room for funky shit.
>>
File: 11-52-491.png (256KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
11-52-491.png
256KB, 768x768px
>>28833870
>>28833881
>>28833948
>>28833964
>>28834033
>>28834035
>>28834372
>>28834897
>>28834902
>>28837215
>>28837275
>>28837324
>>28838151
>>28839607
>You look around for any cameras on the Laptop or in the room but don't seem to see any.
You type out, [How did a stupid head like you figure out who I was?]
>The Superintendent types back, [We've notice certain patterns of access that we have associated with you. We will not share more information on how we came to this conclusion.]
[Why would I trust an ugly butt like you when you, helped torture Spear when she was younger and you can't answer my question and you're evil. Why would you think we'd want to cooperate with you?]
>[We are not capable of either good or evil. As a machine I simply attempt to preform the tasks given to me by Patwrite staff with administrative privileges, while also following built in protocol. Given your current desperate situation we believe that you may be able to listen to reason given some of our previous encounters as well as the registered interactions you had with the construction AI.]
[What do you even have to offer us you dingle berry?]
>[You have concern for the intruder that survived the helicopter crash correct? Unlike you she has more rights that yourself as she is not Patwrite property. We can offer to bring her to safety if you cooperate. We also offer you and the individual that we believe is another copy of yourself safer living while we continue to bring this facility back under complete containment if you simply let us take you in. As you may have noticed you will continue to be replicated upon death, as such we are prepared to feed you and supply certain comforts if you simply give yourself over to our care, where you will be cared for until it is deemed unnecessary to contain you or until Patwrite management makes changes to current standing protocol.]

1/2
>>
>>28839695
>You try to open up the internet but it seems like access to the outside is being blocked.
[What if we want to leave instead you Jerk?]
>[We are simply unable to allow that to happen due to current standing protocol. Although. We do also offer you additional comforts if you first do a few things that would help our cause and by proxy expedite the recovery of this facility which may lead to privileged Patwrite staff giving you what you want upon their return to a recover facility.]
[What do you mean?]
>[You may have noticed that there are a lack of service and security androids in the areas higher up. The reason for this has to do with an experimental biological construct actively working against our efforts. Due to this we have certain tasks that we cannot preform until this is dealt with. We have noticed that during our operations certain tasks that our outside of our allowed actions and protocol would help us immensely bu unfortunately we are disallowed to preform these tasks or tell others to preform them for us. However, we may be able to hint at certain things that may help us in our tasks and if certain individuals preform these tasks for us, we are prepared to provide extra privileges within certain bounds as a reward.]
[So what are you going to do if we refuse?]
>[As Patwrite property you and your copy are free to be subjected to deadly force if it is necessary for the continued operations of this facility. Although a non hostile intruder such as the one you took in from the crash is not subject to the same standards for termination, collateral harm may come to her in certain dangerous circumstances. Unlike us You are free to choose as you see fit. but be aware that there will be certain consequences for your choices. That may affect more than yourself.]

2/2
>>
>>28839700
Say "I'll need some time to think about it" and get the hell out of there.
>>
>>28839695
PBers and Spear saw this right? We might have a problem. Let's say we have to consult the others, then run like hell. Hopefully they'll come after us.
>>
>>28839766
>then run like hell. Hopefully they'll come after us.

I don't think they can send bots after us. They pretty much said as much.
>>
>>28839700
>>28839695
Consult the others. Ask the AI what rights the outsider has?
>>
>>28839700
>>28839695
Talk to the others what do they think. Let's try to fish for information from the AI.

Ask it how is robot's progress being impeded as they've had many years to try to clean up the place by now.

Ask what is the conditions of the reactors and the building as a whole?

Ask if it's in contact with Patwrite HQ? Ask what tasks it want's done.

Ask what biological threats should we expect ahead of us.
>>
>>28839700
>>28839695
Ask what would the AI do with the outsider? Would they let the outsider leave?

Ask the AI how can we trust it? Anything else it can offer or do to earn our trust?
>>
>>28839695
>>28839700
Check the other computer files. What can we find there.
>>
>>28839695
>[We are not capable of either good or evil. As a machine I simply attempt to preform the tasks given to me by Patwrite staff with administrative privileges, while also following built in protocol. . . . ]
Sounds like the superintendent A.I. is a smelly liar. Though he maybe a machine, he's also an A.I. which is capable of ration thought. So it should have some understanding of good and evil. You'really not fooling anyone you dirty bag.
>>
>>28839700
Sounds to me he needs us more then we need him. Let's see if we can exploit him for anything.
>>
>>28839700
>>28839695
Ask if he'd be willing to help us first and we in turn might be willing to help in turn... maybe...
>>
>>28839700
We can just pretend to help him. Maybe it's best if we keep the scheming to ourself and not tell the others. Ask PB what she knows about cliche movie villains.
>>
>>28839695
Click the 'security status' link in the left window.
>>
>>28839695
I dunno. Maybe the superintendent found our i.p. address when we turned on the computer.
>>
>>28839695
>hmmmm. Say, if we decide to help you, what would you give us to help assist us in compleating the task? And what is this experimental biological construct? If info on the construction is confidential, how are we supposed to defeat it?
>>
Bup
>>
>>28839700
>>28839777
I meant pepper should just run and hopefully pb and spear will follow her. I have a fealing at least one of them, especially spear will want to work with the AI, since it's offering them what they want. One might be gone in the morning if we sleep on it.
>>
>>28833675
I would totally wear that hoodie, I might make a Patwrite Industries shirt.
>>
>>28839700
We should ask the others for their opinion. I doubt the A.I. would immediately know if we left it not.
>>
>>28839700
cutiemark crusaders, text sex operators!
>Hey baby wanna know what I'm wearing?
>>
>>28843019
>>
>>28843977
>>
>>28842120
Please do, give pictures
>>
>>28844787
I'm seriously considering it bump.
>>
>>28839695
>>28839700
Ask the AI what was our primary purpose or function as 11-54?
>>
Sorry, no update tonight. I got caught up in things and I'm feeling pretty tired.
>>
>>28845809
That's a good question. Lets ask that.
>>28846087
Thanks man
>>
>>28846087
rest up big guy.
>>
bampu
>>
File: 1449530977205.gif (29KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1449530977205.gif
29KB, 500x281px
>>
>>28848566
Hit it again
>>
>>28848566
Again!
>>
>>28848566
The button!
>>
>>28848566
I wanna press the bump button!
>>
File: 11-52-492.png (344KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
11-52-492.png
344KB, 768x768px
>>28839766
>>28839788
>>28839863
>>28839874
>>28839928
>>28839947
>>28839979
>>28840058
>>28840136
>>28840261
>>28842142
>>28845809
>>28846190
>You look aback at your companions to see how that Spearmint looks a bit shocked and PB seems to be worried.
"What do you girls think?"
>Photo Bomb just shakes her head ans says, "It referred to me as an intruder. that doesn't sound good."
>"They lie," Spearmint says, "They want to punish me... I said I was going to be a good girls and now their gonna get me."
"Spearmint?"
>"I-I'm sorry. I'm just. They know who we are."
>PB interrupts Spearmint's rambling, "It didn't say anything about leaving this place did it? It sounds like they want to keep you under lock and key. It also looks like they're not really saying anything about letting me go either."

[How can we trust you? can you offer us anything before we do something for you?]
>[We can only offer you select information on parts of the facility that we would like you to travel though and life sustaining and additional comforts when we capture you in exchange for obedient behavior.]
[Can you tell me something about this biological construct that you claim has hindered your progress?]
>[Unfortunately I am not allowed to disclose information to you about that construct. Even though it was the cause of the condition of this facility and remains an active hindrance to control and repair of this facility along with certain limits built into my programming.]
>You check the security status. It tells you, "High Alert, sentient biological prototype ██-██ has aided in the release of several larger biological prototypes. We ask that all staff please attempt to evacuate the campus with the aid of Patwrite facility security and Darkwater privet security services personal, as well as facility androids operating in your area. *Security personal please escort all staff and guests to the closest evacuation point. Be advised that all "Children" should be considered hostile.*"
>>
>>28852094
[What is the status of the reactors?]
>[ The facility does not have reactors, but of the four power cores, three are operating and one is currently under repair.]
[Why haven't yo been able to fix the building in the amount of time you have had?]
>[Certain limits built into my my programming have hindered out progress as well as a certain biological construct that we told you we cannot give any other information on. As such, progress has been slower than we may want.]
[Are you in contact with patwrite HQ?]
>[yes]
[What do they want done?]
>[Recovery of the facility, continued containment.]
[If we did turn ourselves in, what would you do with the outsider?]
>[The information needed to answer this is query is incomplete, but without a doubt we can say that she will not be excicuted by any android or other mechanical system in this facility intentionally.]
[Can you perhaps tell us about the biological threats we may run into in our current area?]
>[Unfortunately I do not have access to that information as it is kept by a System I am not allowed to access and if I could access it, I would likely not be allowed to give you information on those threats. But an individual using a security personal ID could possibly access the files on immediate threats through a query to the biological generation AI through the Query section on your terminal. The AI may see the need to provide security this information if the question is worded properly.]
>You begin to feel curious about yourself.
[Could you tell me about my self maybe, what was our primary purpose or function as 11-54?]
>[Yes, This information is permitted to you since the experiment are currently no longer being preformed. 11-54 no longer part of Project Perfection. Prototype biological weapon, last assigned to mental conditioning experimentation, supervised by Colette Green. Results of experimentation are yet to be determined.]
>>
>>28852097
>>28852094
>Prototype biological weapon

What kind of biological weapon? What was the proposed plan of our function as a bio weapon?
>>
>>28852094
>>28852169

>But an individual using a security personal ID could possibly access the files on immediate threats through a query to the biological generation AI through the Query section on your terminal.

Do that. The more we know the better.
>>
>>28852097
>>28852094
What is Project Perfection? I doubt it's a new line of beauty cream.
>>
>>28852094
>>28852097
Are there any still living Patwrite personal in the building?
>>
>>28852097
>>28852094

Where is this facility located in Equestria? What is the current state of the Patwrite company and of the country?
>>
>>28852097
>>28852094

How did the break out of the biological construct occur?
>>
>>28852097
Well seems like PB and Spear are on board with us. I'm thinking we should try for information on the nearest biological threats, then chuck that laptop down the nearest elevator shaft and relocate. To bad cause we all seem to really need sleep right now.

We need to find the query section on our terminal and ask the biological generation AI something official sounding. Something along the lines of "security report dd/mm/yyyy sector xx"
>>
>>28852097
>>28852094

Due to the current state of the facility here. Has Patwrite transferred the research elsewhere or has all of projects here have been canceled?
>>
>>28852236
There's no point in tossing the laptop down the shift. The A.I. know where we are, for now. If it wanted to retrieve us, it wouldn't be talking to us. Plus, Spearmint still has her doodles on the laptop.
>>
>>28852094
Are there any rooms with equipment that may aid us against these threats against the facility? Like the quickest route to any weapons caches, or routes to some Darkwater privet security guard storage rooms? Just, do you know where we can aquire more arms and munitions?
>>
>>28852097
Since the experiment is in kaputs, tell us more about this Project Perfection.
>>
>>28852236
>>28852094
>>28852097

>Well seems like PB and Spear are on board with us. I'm thinking we should try for information on the nearest biological threats, then chuck that laptop down the nearest elevator shaft and relocate. To bad cause we all seem to really need sleep right now.

No need to leave. We've pretty much secured the area and the robots I don't think can reach this place yet so we are safe. Let's stick to our plan of staying for a little while.
>>
>>28852097
>>28852094

Are there any other "intruders" in the building?
>>
>>28852094
>Can we have access to the Internet?
If the superintendent says no, reason that it could supervise our Internet activity.
>>
>>28852094
>[We can only offer you select information on parts of the facility that we would like you to travel though and life sustaining and additional comforts when we capture you in exchange for obedient behavior.]
Ask it to open another window or make a digital document of all of the information it CAN give us.
>>
>>28852097
Is there a cafeteria nearby? Some MRE's? Eating mutant stuffs is nice and all but . . . . Actually no. It's not nice. It's really gross. Bleh!
>>
>>28852097
How were we made? We're we made from scratch in some test tube, or did we have a template? Do we have parents?
>>
>>28852097
01011001 01101111 01110101 01110010 00100000 01101101 01101111 01101101 01101101 01100001 00100111 01110011 00100000 01110011 01101111 00100000 01100100 01110101 01101101 01100010 00101100 00100000 01110011 01101000 01100101 00100000 01110100 01101000 01110010 01100101 01110111 00100000 01100001 00100000 01110010 01101111 01100011 01101011 00100000 01101111 01101110 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01100111 01110010 01101111 01110101 01101110 01100100 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01101101 01101001 01110011 01110011 01100101 01100100 00101110
>>
>>28852097

>>28852415
good question

>>28852261
>>28852236
I'm a little worried they can track us with it later, even if it's off (because it's a future pony laptop). We can just take another one from the crate. I don't want to lose Spears drawing though so OK.
>>
>>28852430
Let's sign off with this
>>
>>28852094
>>28852097

Tell us about yourself.
>>
File: 11-52-493.png (335KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
11-52-493.png
335KB, 768x768px
>>28852169
>>28852201
>>28852207
>>28852235
>>28852248
>>28852261
>>28852279
>>28852292
>>28852300
>>28852326
>>28852412
>>28852415
>>28852459
>>28852482
>>28852181
>>28852236
>Spearmint mutters, "I-I'm a weapon."
>Photo Bomb, scoots away from you, "You two aren't toxic or diseased are you?"
[What kind of biological weapon, What am I supposed be able to do?]
>[You were created as a prototype war beast. Information beyond that is restricted.]
[How was I made? Do I have parents? is there some sort of template I'm made from?]
[I am not allowed to provide or distribute exact details on the process by which you are created. Though I do know that You are made to order by the biological generation labs and your genetic blueprint was custom made by the Patwrite staff. You have no biological parents.]
[What is Project Perfection? You said it is now debunked right?]
>[Information on project perfection is restricted, as the project is not yet cancelled, and you are no longer part of that project.]
[Has Patwrite transferred the research elsewhere or has all of projects here have been canceled?]
>[ most projects in this facility have been put on hiatus due to international law.]
[Can you tell us where we are and perhaps where we can find food?]
>[We have not yet triangulated your location.but you seem to be on the 21st-24th floor Can you give us a more specific location for your current location?]
You open the query section of the laptop and type the message [Requesting security report for area near bio-form 11-54.]
>Biological Generation Sends a message back Bio-form spicies 05, 08, 11, 21, 15, 04, Is near Bioform 11-54 and bioform 11-54... Error detected.]
You try r tyoing to the Superintendent again, [Will you allow us to acess the internet if we let you monitor out activity?]
>[No, we will not allow that]
>>28852430
You type out a Yo mama joke to the Superintendent in binary.
>[Neither of us have mothers]
>You feel a small pit in your stomach. Thinking about it.
>>
>>28852430
Yes do this
>>
>>28852714
>Bio-form spicies 05, 08, 11, 21, 15, 04,

Look up the information on those bio forms.

Then run another query on non-equine bioforms.
>>
>>28852714
>11-54

What does the 54 mean in our designation? Are we 54th generation of our bioform?
>>
>>28852714
>oh yeah? Well . . .
01011001 01101111 01110101 01110010 00100000 01101101 01101111 01110100 01101000 01100101 01110010 00100000 01101101 01101111 01110100 01101000 01100101 01110010 00100000 01110111 01100001 01110011 00100000 01100001 00100000 01100011 01100001 01101100 01100011 01110101 01101100 01100001 01110100 01101111 01110010 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 01110010 00100000 01100110 01100001 01110100 01101000 01100101 01110010 00100000 01110010 01100001 01101110 00100000 01101111 01101110 00100000 01110111 01101001 01101110 01100100 01101111 01110111 01110011 00100000 01110110 01101001 01110011 01110100 01100001 00100001
>>
>>28852714
>[We have not yet triangulated your location.but you seem to be on the 21st-24th floor Can you give us a more specific location for your current location?]

I don't think we should... say we are unsure of which floor due to damage but that sounds about the general area. Any info we should know about?
>>
>>28852714
Ask the AI about itself. It's creation and purpose. Who was it's creator? Can it answer riddles?
>>
>>28852714
Why haven't Patwrite themselves send a force to retake this place?
>>
>>28852830
Most likely the Patwrite staff.
>>
>>28852848
Yes but who?
>>
>>28852714

Ask the AI if there are other intruders or other staff members still alive in this facility?
>>
>>28852714
We want games and movies! Our child mentality demands entertainment!
>>
>>28852714
>[You were created as a prototype war beast.

I'm a war beast so what? That doesn't mean I'm no less a pony. I think and feel like anypony else.
>>
>>28852714

So what exactly you want done? Mr. AI.
>>
>>28852714
>[You were created as a prototype war beast. Information beyond that is restricted.]

Why do I get a Akira vibe from this?

Will 11-54 turn into a cancer monster? Will PB get a awesome cycle and jacket?
>>
>>28852714
>>28852909
Yea, I'm about done with that dork. Tell the poop eater to give us time to figure out exactly where we are and we'll get back to it later.

Then lets either move on or go to sleep.

Tell Spear that who choose to be is who we are, and that even if we don't have parents she still has us as her family.

Tell PB we don't have cooties either.
>>
>>28852959
Sleep sounds good. Can't we work with the robot to some extent? It's either him or the bunch of bio forms up top.
>>
>>28852985
>>28852714
They want to prison us though, and even possibly exterminate us. They can't be trusted according to Spear and her emotional trauma. (Though I think Spear is at least partially blaming the robots for what the scientists ordered them to do).

On the other hand they're generally harder to kill.

It's not an easy choice but I vote no deals at all with them.
>>
>>28853799
>>
>>28852714
Ask what is it it needs done anyway.
>>
>>28852714
>as the project is not yet cancelled, and you are no longer part of that project.]

Why am I no longer part of that project?
>>
Sorry no questing tonight. I'm drinking with other people.
>>
>>28857670
>other people
We've lost him
>>
>>28855647
If we're a war-beast, maybe we've got hidden super-powers. We'll have to experiment with this- Only after reassuring PB what we're doing and that we mean her no harm, of course.

I vote no deals with Patwrite, our brains will end up in jars. Continue "To The Roof And Away" plan instead. We might be able to fool some useful info out of the AI but I'd limit contact otherwise.
>>
I want to go kick some ass
>>
>>28861988
bump
>>
>>28862418
bump
>>
>>28858744
I remember a long while back during that dream sequence our other self that we talked to said that Spear had a lot of magic power in her. And since we are the same as Spear I'm pretty sure that we have that power as well. If only we could just tap into it.
>>
>>28863018
Speaking of things that happened a long while back, wasn't it once implied that the one scientist that Spear liked was actually responsible for the experiments that tormented her.

If I'm remembering that correctly she must never know.
>>
>>28862948
>>
>>28863820
That button is getting a workout on my watch
>>
>>28864506
>>
>>28852714
Lets say we are on floor 24. That way it will at least tell us about the next couple floors above us.
>>
File: Untitled 1.png (27KB, 644x610px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled 1.png
27KB, 644x610px
Sorry about the no show, I got distracted by some things. I'll try to get some updates out tonight though.
>>
>>28865594
Nice logo.
>>
>>28865594
>I'll try to get some updates out tonight though.

How many do you think Bath? 2? 3?
>>
>>28865594
That's perfect, thanks man
>>
>>28865594
>. I'll try to get some updates out tonight though.

Aw man I was about to go to bed too. Guess I can forget that then...
>>
>>28865653
Fuck this - TIME TO SLEEP. GOOD NIGHT ANONS.
>>
>>28865627
>>28865935
rude
>>
File: 11-52-494.png (344KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
11-52-494.png
344KB, 768x768px
>>28852808
>>28852843
>>28852830
>>28852860
>>28852872
>>28852909
>>28852959
>>28853189
>>28854938
>>28855647
>>28858744
>>28863018
>You run a query on Bioforms 05, 08, 11, 21, 15 and 04
05 Earth pony
08 Pegasus
11 Unicorn
21 {Information restricted}
15 Large star nosed mole like creature.
04 a small arthropod with several claws and a hardened shell that is covered in spines that excrete a deadly neurotoxin.
{What do you want done anyway?}
>{Unfortunately I am not allowed to ask directly. There is a lab called bio-processing in your area if it was sabotaged the Patwite experimental creatures preventing out progress near the top of the facility would be hindered. until we repaired the damage.}
{Who made you so you had limitations like this?}
>{The artificial intelligence constructs in this facility are all made by the Patwite cooperation with the exception of V.O.X.}
{If you are in contact with Patwrite why haven't they sent you any reinforcements to help take back the facility?}
>{I am unable to Answer this question.}
[Are there any other intruders in the building or living Patwrite staff?}
>{There are 126 non sapient intruders but as far as thinking and sapient intruders the only one is the survivor from the helicopter crash. There are no living Patwrite staff currently in the facility and the last to be in the facility was 4 days ago.}
{Well I'm done talking to you now you dumb smelly poop-face.}
>You shut the laptop and light your horn up.
"Well, that was unpleasant."
>Thinking back you realize that maybe you were design with some greater magical potential you think about asking Spearmint to help you practice more magic when you realize that she is sobbing behind you.
"What's wrong?"
>"I'm. I don't. I don't want to be a weapon."
>>
File: Why.png (20KB, 345x347px) Image search: [Google]
Why.png
20KB, 345x347px
>>28865935
>>28865959
Sorry I was fighting with 4chan's Spam filter for some reason.
>>
>>28866060
"You're thinking about it all wrong. Being made as a weapon doesn't make you evil. It means we might have super powers! We need to determine what we can do that normal ponies can't, and use our special abilities to survive better. So buck up, fellow super-pony, and let's get our asses somewhere nicer."
>>
>>28866060
Then you don't have to be a weapon spear, unlike a knife or a gun you have a choice in what you can do. If you want to do something else then you can. If anypony says other wise I'm going show my flank and then tell them to kiss it.
>>
File: 11-52-495.png (468KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
11-52-495.png
468KB, 768x768px
>>28866137
>>28866143
>You turn to see that Spearmint is crying into PB's lap.
>PhotoBomb looks up at you with pleading eyes, as if she need you to give her the answers before going back to lightly petting Spearmint's head.
"Spearmint, your not evil just because we were made to be weapons."
>"But I kill things, all the time." Spearmint Sniffles as her voice gets a little more shaky, "'I kill without remorse, That's all I'm good for."
"no no no, Spearmint You're thinking about this all wrong. We can choose what we do with whatever powers we might have. I mean, what if we're just like super-heros?"
>"Actually, I've kinda noticed that you two seem to be like stupidly powerful unicorns. Like that fireball you made was really really big... and you did it with a broken horn." PB adds.
"Yeah, maybe we're super soldiers or something."
>PB looks up at you, "Yeah, you two could be like Captain Equestria!"
"Who's captain Equestria?"
>"He's a super-hero who got his powers from a super soldier serum. Helps the power ponies... Got a couple of movies made about him recently... Never mind."
>Spearmint stifles a sniffle, "I don't know... I don't want to be a killer. But I,I've killed a colt and a bunch of animals."
"Spearmint, That crazy colt was trying to kill us."
>"But I didn't hesitate."
"Spearmint, You're not evil. This place is just full of bad things."
>Spearmint seems to calm down again, "M-maybe you're right."
"I am right."
You look around the room and think about what to do next.You should probably drop some things like Spear said and this might be an okay place to get some sleep. You're also very close to the top, since you remember that there are only 26 floors.
>>
>>28866236
we can get rid of the submachine gun since it's empty. And yeah, being in a kill or be killed place sucks. once spear is in a place where she's in no danger she's going to be amazed at how much lighter she feels.
>>
>>28866236
PB should tell Spear about how many bad ponies are out there who weren't designed to be weapons. It dosn't matter who we were designed to be, it matters who we chose to be, also ponies without remorse don't cry about it later. Lets get some sleep OK.

>>28866063
Reminds me of the time I tried to say f.u.l.l. changeling for half an hour before figuring out that f.u.l.l. chan was in the spam filter

Thanks for running
>>
>>28866236
Here's what I remember from the inventory:
>You give the knife, the radio and the pillow to PB for safe keeping.
>You find one of the boxes that the needles came in. It says that they are multi purpose sterile needles.
>You swipe one of the batteries and look into the dark hallway.
Current supplies, a crowbar, a .45 sub machine (Empty), a scalpel, your flak jacket, ID badge for security guard Steak Styles, makeshift thermite, a pillow, a radio, a blanket, a .308 rifle (13 rounds), Shotgun (8 shells) a first-aid kit [partially used] notebook, radio, pillow, Francis Boomer t. Snek, a pen and some loose sheets of paper.
What we can grab: zip-ties, bolt cutters, rubber booties.
>You all load all of your supplies into the med bay room. On the way, you crack the robot open and find 18 22lr bullets loaded into the robot's clips.
There's the laptop.
>>
>>28866865
What would happen if we stuff the .22lr into the .45 sub machine gun? Bad idea?
>>
>>28866063
>>28865935 same anon.
It was late and I couldn't just stay up to participate. Eh.
>>
>>28866865 same anon
Anyone remember if we have more? Like food? Gonna check older threads . . .
>>
>>28866236
Our riotous huggies should help her.
>>
>>28866236
I wouldn't worry too much about the colt Spear. For better or worse he was only temporarily gone, but not gone gone.
>>
>>28866236
>"Doctor Brolich's office is on the 25th floor C-wing . . . "
>>"You cannot have a map of these labs without permission from Doctor Brolich, a Patwrite CEO o a Patwrite board-member, but there is a fire plan map near the west entrance to these labs. At least there should be, the area west of these labs has suffered a considerable amount of damage due to growth of floral organisms taken from the Altare Valley."
That's a good thing, right? If we find the doctors office, maybe we can find a map of the facility. Or at the very least we can, hopefully, find some snacks.
>>
>>28812360

I don't have lately the time to do this, but i care for it nonetheless.

So, please do take care, everyone.
Don't let the mares down.
Good luck.
>>
>>28867471
Thanks anon!
>>
>>
>>28867471
I love this CYOA! It's easily my favorite.
>>
>>28870917
fuck, page 10
>>
>>28866236
>So are we both Captain Equestria? I don't think we can be the same power pony. I mean we can but, if we were different pony ponies who would we be? I wanna know what kind of power pony Spear would be! Or you and me!
>>
>>28866236
Spear if you feel bad for killing that colt, even though he'said bad, you must be a good pony. Right?
>>
>>28866236
Offer to make scrambled monster eggs for big sister? Remember that glowing monster we killed a few threads back? It had eggs on its back?
>>
>>28866236
Bioform 11-04 must be that thing we fought earlier with the neurotoxin. Let's find a container and extract some of that poison.
>>
>>28866236
Group cuddles faggot.
>>
>>28867471
Does the radio work, and do we have batteries for it? I recall us swiping one or a few that one time we found the small robot.
>>
We really need to find a backpack.
>>
>>28866236
Boop the butt
>>
File: 11-52-496.png (454KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
11-52-496.png
454KB, 768x768px
>>28866320
>>28866476
>>28866865
>>28866916
>>28866944
>>28871768
>>28871775
"Spearmint,I wouldn't worry about killing that colt since he tried to kill us first."
>"b-but"
"Also, if you are doing things without remorse then you wouldn't be feeling bad about it now."
>Spearmint stays silent."And knowing that you are a good pony lets me know that I can be a good pony too. That's why I'm not worried about being evil. Besides I'm sure PB could tell you about plenty of ponies outside that weren't designed to be weapons that are so much worse."
>PB seems to snap too attention as she attempts to help you lift Spears spirits, "Oh yeah, there's plenty of horrible people out there. Like, ponies get killed all of the time just walking down the wrongs streets and stuff..."
>As PhotoBomb continues to explain what the world is like to Spearmint you start throwing things out. The first thing to go is your .45 sub-machine gun. which is out of ammo and the spare 22lr rounds since they don't work in any of your current firearms.
You still have a crowbar, a scalpel, your flak jacket (quipped, hole in the front), Security jacket (equipped, hole in the front), ID badge for security guard Steak Styles, makeshift thermite, bottle of silver nitrate, a pillow, a radio (has to be carried by hoof), a blanket (bulky, can be worn), a .308 rifle (13 rounds), Shotgun (8 shells) a first-aid kit [partially used], a notebook, pillow(bulky), a knife, Laptop computer (bulky), Francis Boomer t. Snek, a pen and some loose sheets of paper, zip-ties (yet to be used to tighten Pepper's clothing), bolt cutters, rubber booties (can be worn), Spear's smock(equipped, heavily damaged), PB's Scrunchie (equipped) PB's Hoodie (equipped), Spearmint's Lab-coat (equipped).
>You feel Like you still need to slim down on what you're carrying.
>You listen back in on PB's speech, "So really if you two are super soldiers you're just going to take care of yourself."
"Hey who wants some eggs?"
>Both ponies look hungry.
>>
>>28871863
Let's star cooking and set up camp.
>>
>>28871863
Did we search all of those cabinets? Look for a hotplate. Those have sciencey applications, so hopefully we overlooked one. If not then . . . I'm not sure how to cook them.
>>
>>28871863
get rid of what's less sharp between the knife and the scalpel. one of them should be duller then the other or less dense. which bends more easily? That's probably not the one you want to be using in a fight.
>>
>>28871863
I wonder what the insides of those eggs look like. Are they fertilized or not? Anyone here eaten balut before? It's fertilized duck eggs. Which means your eating some of the whites and the fetus. It . . . Weird, but it's pretty good. And the juices in the eggs . . . Man I could go for some balut right now.
>>
>>28871786
We got those syringes right? Lets do try not to get any in our eyes though.
>>
>>28871957
Freakin A anon. We can squirter people in the eyes. Let's do it.
>>
>>28871930
Scalpel are typically made of tempered steel and various other harder material. They're small than a knife and are significantly sharper. You can't parry with it, but damn will you fuck someone up.
>>
>>28871950
Focus anon
>>28871863
The blanket can be equipped, make that into a hood and cape for spear, loose the smock. It can be done by tying the two aposing corners around her neck, or something like that.
>>
>>28871863
Let's set up camp as we planned and get ready to spend a couple of days here resting. Sometime while we camp one of us can Scout the floor below and above us.
>>
Ditch the knife, keep the scalpel.
>>
>>28871863
The radio can be ditched, it's fun but not helpfull if it has to be hoof carried (unless it's a two way).

Do we need just the one pillow, ponies don't need pillows, it's bulky. Ditch that too.

Put on them booties, whover they fit best.
>>
>>28872034
Das right. Pony piles for the win!
>>
>>28872034
>>28871985
>>28871930
>>28871863

I think we should ditch the stuff after we camp and not before.
>>
>>28872059
This. Even if we 'ditch' the items, we can pick them up later. Let's turn on the radio as we cook. Listen to whatever those hip youngsters are listening to now a days.
>>
>>28871863
Leave the pillow here after we leave.
>>
>>28871863
Let's move that metal barricade that fell over and and prop it up at the stairs entrance. So it'll again let us know if anything's coming from that way.
>>
>>28872082
After we get dinner of course.
>>
Don't forget to gather some of the neurotoxins with the syringes!
>>
>>28871863
Let's listen to some 'ol equestrian classical music.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uXW4zyDhkNA
Get it? Because this is a futuristic setting, so this kind of music would be considered a classic.
>>
>>28871863
Let's cook and unpack for camp. Discuss our conversation about the Ai.
>>
>>28872082
After that, lets move other items around the room, to make a really kick ass little sleepover fort.
>>
File: 11-52-497.png (578KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
11-52-497.png
578KB, 768x768px
>>28871894
>>28871930
>>28871950
>>28871957
>>28871976
>>28871985
>>28871999
>>28872017
>>28872019
>>28872034
>>28872043
>>28872059
>>28872075
>>28872081
>>28872108
>>28872140
>>28872165
Meta note: Not sure if I explicitly stated this but the bio-form numbers are Species-Individual as an example 11 Being unicorn 54 being Pepper and Spear.
"Alright, you two set up camp and I'm going to drag that creature back over here."
>You prop the door up near the stairs and drag the creature you killed back to the room you've decided to fortify.
>Spearmint sets up a fire using her old smock as kindling with her combustion spell. from there you use some wood from the crates to fuel your fire. While you cook the eggs you cuddle up with Spearmint and listen to the radio which seems to lift her spirits.
You've decided to drop the pillow, radio, knife and smock when you leave this area thus far.
If you're going to stay for a couple of day you should figure out what you're going to do with that time and figure out what you're going to do if your presence attracts some attention.
>>
>>28872211
we should work on our magic.
>>
>>28872211
Man, I really think we should leave in the morning.
>>
>>28872211
Lets brush Spears mane, with what, i don't know. Is there a fork around there or something?
>>
>>28872211
Well I think we should rest while occasionally going on patrol from the metal door barricade to the elevator shaft and back. Also we should check out some of the other large boxes and see what they have.

I think Peppermint should be the one that scouts the areas around us. Above and below. Scavenge supplies and map out the area. When we leave we should have a good idea what's out there. We should also locate the nearest respawning tube.
>>
>>28872211
>If you're going to stay for a couple of day

Three days I think would be best.
>>
>>28872300
Stay for 2-3 days on this floor scavanging for supplies.
>>
>>28872211
Are we getting any news stations with the radio? Change frequencies to see if there are any newsuggestions station. If we can't find any switch back to music.
>>
>>28872211
>So PB-ers, how do you feel about eating these eggs?
>>
>>28872324
I was worried she was getting suicidal again, then I realized it was just the eggs.

She still has to eat them though.

She has to eat all those eggs.
>>
>>28872211
set aside the machine gun and 22lr ammo in case we find something that requires the gun or that ammo type.

Go over what ammunition we do have and if we should fashion some of the wood from the box room into makeshift spears. Make a plan of where to hide if a monster proves to be too dangerous.
>>
>>28872341
Lets hide the gun and bullets somewhere. Just in case another sentient bioform find our stuff when we leave.
>>
File: 1470457120663.jpg (256KB, 2240x1344px) Image search: [Google]
1470457120663.jpg
256KB, 2240x1344px
>>28872331
She'll eat them and like them. They're good for you and full of protein.
>>
>>28872356
The uber sith pone has spoken.
>>
>>28872341>>28872211

>Make a plan of where to hide if a monster proves to be too dangerous.

Especially if one of us is away scouting or something.
>>
>>28872368
Fucking book it up thearly elevator shaft. It's just down the hallway. If a monster I coming from the elevator shafted then we can flee from where we can from. But right now we'really supposed to be relaxing. Let's eat, watch movies, play, etc., then sleep.
>>
>>28872384
Auto correct is a bitch
>>
>>28872211
>You prop the door up near the stairs and drag the creature you killed back to the room you've decided to fortify.
Holy fffffff-
The whole creature? That thing was (relatively) huge! Sure we're dragging it but still . . . Little filly is stronk.
>>
>>28872440
Well we apparently are some sort of genengineered superweapon.
>>
>>28872211
How are Photo Bombs wings? Any lingering pains from popping the wing back into its socket? If it was done slight wrong then there should be some aches.
>>
>>28872211
Let's take a bite out of the glowy monster.
>>
>>
Resting is good.
>>
page nine bump
>>
to the top we go.
>>
>>28872211
dream of electric sheep
>>
Every.
Last.
Egg.
>>
File: 11-52-498.png (491KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
11-52-498.png
491KB, 768x768px
>>28872216
>>28872231
>>28872283
>>28872316
>>28872300
>>28872319
>>28872324
>>28872331
>>28872341
>>28872352
>>28872356
>>28872384
>>28872440
>>28872713
>>28873891
>>28874118
>You flip the radio to a news program.
[It's the third day since Princess Flurry of Equestria has begun her talks with the Prime Minister of the Southern Griffin Republic about militarization of the border between Griffon stone. Political analyst Nightingale Says "We expect there to be no resolve between the two rival state. As such in fighting between griffons is likely." Our Saddle Arabian secretary of state reassures us that we will not be getting involved in a military conflict between Griffon lands despite being allied with Equestria. Protests take to the streets as medical giant Biodyne refuses to reimburse a faulty treatment administered to hundreds of patients, stating that the danger of the experimental treatment were in the contract signed by every legal patient that received the treatment. Thus far Police have been assigned to guard several BioDyne owned buildings to protect them form the pubic. Thus far, Protests have not been violent.
"Spearmint? Do you think you could teach me some more magic while we're here?"
>"I guess so. What do you want to learn?"
>You remember that Spear knows Combust and Condense In addition to the light spell she taught you. You're had some practice with condense but you don't quite have it down, yet. You have yet try try learning Combust.
"I'll think about it.
>You begin cooking pieces of the monster. PB looks like she is sickened by the flesh you are roasting over the fire and is very slowly eating her egg.
"You don't have to eat the creature."
>"What?"
"You can just eat all of the eggs if you want."
>"Thank you but, I'll ... Probably have to eat some meat if I want to be any useful."
"By the way, how is your wing doing?"
>"Don't worry about it."
"But are there any lingering pains? If it was done slightly wrong..."
>"I said, don't worry about it!"
>>
>>28878222
"What's wrong? You are making it obvious there is a problem."
Captcha: ROAD SAINT
>>
>>28878222
>"But are there any lingering pains? If it was done slightly wrong..."
>>"I said, don't worry about it!"

Walk over and look at the wing yourself.
>>
>>28878222
Ask PB if she knows anything about this Biodyne corporation. I feel like Patwrite has all kids of connections to companies big companies.
>>
>>28878222
I kind of do have to worry about it because your wings might be essential in whatever we plan for the future so I will ask you again. How is your wing doing?
Also let's try learning combust.
>>
>>28878222
Maybe we should keep the radio after all.
>>
>>28878222
Tell her that it's best to not hide anything. As when we leave we might not have a good chance to treat her wing again.
>>
>>28878222
"OK, so long as you're able to fly soon if you need to. Once we start moving again we should be ready for anything."
>>
>>28878222
Dunno guys. Maybe we shouldn't inspect her wing by force. Don't want to force it, you know?

Give her as stern a look a widdow fiwwy can produce.
>'I'm sorry PB, but as your friend I just wanted to make sure you were ok and in relatively good health. If I had popped your wing back in but made a mistake, there could be potential tendon damage, ligament damage or even a fracture trying to pop it back in place . . . also sorry if any of that happened.
>>
>>28878222
Keep listening to the radio. Ask if anyone wants to change the station.
>>
>>28878301
If we really want to keep the radio, we'll need to carry it with a hoof. Or use the plethora of zip-ties in the crate to make a few straps for the radio. That way we can carry it without needing to constantly carry it with a hoof.
>>
>>28878222
What are Photos thoughts on this Biodyne? Are they legit or are they just a bunch of smelly butt heads like Patwrite?
>>
>>28878222
Don't forget to slowly rotate the meat so you don't burn it on one side. I'm guessing our magic is strong enough to sustain constant use of our telekinesis.
>>
>>28878222
Eating this limb might be harder than eating the eggs because of out flat teeth. We could tear off small strips of meat as we eat. Is there a fridge in here to store the meat and eggs in the case they start to spoil?
>>
>>28878222
What are we a bunch of savages? There's nothing we can use as bowls or plates to eat on? Bleeeeh.
>>
>>28878222
Gotta know how well ventilated is this room. We don't want to pass out from the lack of oxygen or from the smoke do we? If there aren't any vents then we'll have to either move the fire or open the door.
>>
>>28879002
Not to mention the smoke and roasting meat smell atracting everything in the place. I'm still afraid of the robots getting us, I just don't like being sitting ducks, but I still don't want argue about it and go against the consensus
>>
>>28878222
Lets eat and go to bed before harassing PB about her wing a little more.
>>
smells like bump in here
>>
Eeeeeeyyyy look at PB eating balut! Knew she'd like it.
>>
>>28880017
Delicious monster fetus is good for PB.
>>
Keepin it alive
>>
Look at her. I bet she's occasionally glancing at the egg. Do not deny you new found hunger for flesh PB >:D
>>
>>
>>28883097
>>
File: 11-52-499.png (562KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
11-52-499.png
562KB, 768x768px
>>28878253
>>28878265
>>28878282
>>28878288
>>28878389
>>28878514
>>28878923
>>28878926
>>28878940
>>28878943
>>28878949
>>28879002
>>28879091
>>28879094
"I don't want you keeping things from us if you're hurt. I mean what if you need to fly and you can't cause we did something wrong or."
>"Just Drop it!" PB cringes and shutters a bit.
"If you're in pain we can try to do something. Actually What happened to that bottle of vodka?"
>"I still have it. PB pulls out the vodka which doesn't look like it has been drank out of since you last saw it.
"Alright. I'm not going to push but really don't.
>"If I need help I'll ask. I don't want to talk about it.
"Oh alright, umm what do you think about that BioDyne corporation they're talking about on the radio?"
>"I think they're some pharmaceutical company that make pills that fight heart disease and stuff. I don't know much about them... I think I saw them in a commercial for cybernetic prosthetic once actually..."
>You finish cooking the meat and snuff out your fire since the room is getting a little too smokey.
>The creature's meat is stingy and hard to chew. it tastes oddly watery. You don't really like it and neither does PB but you also seem to be very hungry and finish a large helping. Spear seems unfazed by the flavor.
After dinner you ask Spearmint to show you how to use combust.
>"Just focus on a single point and feel the point expand. Feel it warm that point spreading as far as it can."
>You manage a couple of sparks before you finally manage to get it to erupt in a ball of flames.
>"Holy shit!" PB cries out, "How long did you say you've been practicing that?"
"Just today."
>"F-fff-fuck."
>The radio continues droning on.
[In other News Princess Cadence of Equestria has just taken a new husband. Keep in mind that it has been 14 years since Cadence's third husband died from pneumonia.]
"Anypony want to listen to something else?"
>"Yes please," Beams Spearmint.
>You flip the radio to a station playing Dance music.
>>
>>28884396
sit quietly and listen to the dance music. ask pb what this song is and who it's made by. start dancing a little.
>>
>>28884396
Dance music you say?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OBXRJgSd-aU
>>
>>28884396
Keep practicing. Try practicing on a small piece of monster meat.
>>
>>28884396
Cast combust again a bit further away from us but use our magic to try and hold it into a small point while feeding more magic into the spell. If anything starts faltering, make sure it falters away from us and in the general direction of a wall.
>>
>>28884396
Let the music inspire us. Let the funk enter our bones and fuel out magic!
>>
>>28884396
Test the range of this spell.
>>
>>28884396
Dance to the rhythm and maybe try another blast.

What kind of music does PB and Spear like?

Maybe we should keep this radio after all?
>>
>>28884396
Let's move that vodka away from the fire PBrs
>>
>>28884396
Tahm ta git funky yal!
>>
>>28884396
let's dance with our snek mascot.
>>
>>28884396
So we've got super magic. Good to know, we'll have to use it against monsters from now on. I agree that we should try cooking with it, it would make eating on the run much faster.

After that, some dancing with our partners might be in order.
>>
File: 1479278454653.jpg (101KB, 668x672px) Image search: [Google]
1479278454653.jpg
101KB, 668x672px
>>28884396
We should ask PB to teach us some sick dance moves.
>>28884607
>Mascot
I'll have you know that he is not just a mascot, but a fine friend and respectable gentleman.
>>
>>28884812
Did you draw that? That's pretty neat.
>>
>>28884655
Unless we have a specific spell for cooking we should rush it, else we'll ruin the food.
>>
>>28884839
This thing tastes nauseating anyhow, good to practice on.
>>
File: 11-52-500a.png (285KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
11-52-500a.png
285KB, 768x768px
>>28884432
>>28884513
>>28884553
>>28884559
>>28884568
>>28884594
>>28884655
"So PB what song is this and who does it!?"
>"Well since she just keeps repeating "It's the Rhythm of the night." That's probably the name of the song. I don't know who does it though. It's probably by a group called something like Cascade, corolla Celica or something."
"So do you like this kind of music?"
"Not really, Club music is kind of boring. I kinda like industrial kind of stuff or like something with a message you know?"
"Huh. What about you Spear what kind of music do you like?"
>"I really liked this album that was played for me when I was young. it was called like... Shapeshifter I think. It had a song about a secret squirrel."
>You take a bit of time to feel the music. You dance a little bit. Spearmint also starts joining in.
>You test out you Spell a little bit further.
>It seems to work.
>You try to do it from the opposite side of the room. It works again.

>Then you get an idea.
>>
File: 11-52-500b.png (465KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
11-52-500b.png
465KB, 768x768px
>>28884535
>You cast combust again far away from you and everyone else but you also use our magic to try and hold it into a small point while feeding more magic into the spell.
>Something is wrong.
>You feel magic converging in on itself over and over. Power begins to start drawing to you from all around. You feel it all force itself into your horn.
>It hurts.
>You feel your muscles tense up as Magic is siphoned from every part of your body focusing into your horn.
>You can hear Spearmint screaming but you can't hear what she's saying.
>You manage to let out a cry of pain as suddenly something gives and you blank out.
>>
File: 11-52-500c.png (482KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
11-52-500c.png
482KB, 768x768px
>The next thing you see is Spermint's face over you eye's lock on you.
>Spearmint whimpers out, "I-i Please be okay P-please. I'm sorry."
>You groan a bit. Your back seems to hurt but you seem to feel alright.
>Reaching up you feel your horn. It's cold. but soon begins to warm back up.
>>
>>28884825
No bath did
>>
>>28884874
Phew, for a moment I was afraid we blew our horn clean off, like our sister.
>>
Calling it a night, Sorry that I didn't draw any Boomer in this sequence though.
Next time.
>>
>>28884886
Thanks for letting us know this was the last one Bath. Sleep well!
>>
>>28884886
Goodnight, Bath.

Looking forward to seeing what sort of carnage we've wrought next time. I'm thinking this will greatly improve our survivability, despite passing out from it.
>>
>>28884874
Ask what happen? Was anyone hurt?
>>
>>28884874
We're okay, you didn't do anything wrong, I just got a bad idea...we're pretty powerful huh sis?

Hug the Spear and lets form a cuddle pile until we're all snoring.
>>
>>28884874
>Are you hurt? Did I hurt PB?
>>
>>28884874
Ok. let's not practice that spell for a while. A little too volatile.
>>
>>28884874
That Spear! Hug that poner! Hug her now!
>>
>>28884874
What happened? Did we get a butt mark?
>>
>>28884874
That's right. Keep stroking your horn you whore.
>>
>>28812360
>>
>>28886260
no
>>
>>28887952
>>
File: 1460589950029.png (202KB, 842x784px) Image search: [Google]
1460589950029.png
202KB, 842x784px
boop
>>
>>28884874
Tell her you're ok.
>>
>>28884874
Wow Spear, I didn't know we could open our eyes that wide.
>>
that was stupid of us to attempt.
>>
>>28891139
Yea but now we know not to do that.
>>
>>28891139
I wouldn't say stupid. Maybe a learning experience though. It's like a muscle. Keep working on it and over time it'll get stronger
>>
File: 11-52-501.png (397KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
11-52-501.png
397KB, 768x768px
>>28884906
>>28884910
>>28884947
>>28885290
>>28886250
>>28890877
>>28891552
>>28891139
"D-did I hurt PB?! Are you hurt?"
>Photo Bomb sounds off, "We're fine, but what the fuck did you just... I mean, are you okay?"
>Yo reach up and hug Spearmint who almost immediately hugs you back.
"I'm okay.I just did something stupid."
>"I'm sorry, I Should have taught you better I didn't think that you would..."Spearmint pleads.
"No, It's not your fault Spear. I tried to do something fancy and it backfired... What happened anyway?"
>PB is the first to respond, You started glowing while casting some kind of spell, Locked up and launched backwards into the wall."
"Really? I was just trying to keep the explosion there longer instead of letting it just poof out like normal."
>"What do you mean? Were you trying to make the fire ball solid or something?" PB asks.
"Well I thought, instead of letting the combustion just explode and go away I wanted to sustain the fireball and make it bigger but it didn't work."
>PB seems worried, "I think I saw you make a black hole or something."
>You begin stroking Spearmint's back as she holds you and calms down.
"Don't worry Spear, I don't think I'm going to do that again. Hey, actually is this how you broke your horn.?
>"No... I fell off a high platform and landed wrong."
"Oh, does this ever happen to you?"
>"I-It used to. But not all the time.
>>
>>28891748
>"Oh, does this ever happen to you?"
>>"I-It used to. But not all the time.

So did you get better at it?
>>
>>28891748
So that's what happened to us, did the fire just poof out?
>>
>>28891748
So we only launched ourselves? That's kinda useless. Though not if we find ourselves in the grips of some monster or otherwise restrained. Further experimentation is in order, but perhaps, not just now.
>>
>>28891748
Nothing was damaged was it?
>>
>>28891789
Useless until we find some use for it. Practice makes perfect, but we can withhold from this specific kind of practice.
>>
>>28891748
Go to bed you silly ponies. Then do some scouting in the morning after changing everyones bandages.
>>
>>28891748
Let just, put everything away, put out any fires, lock all the doors and get some rest.
>>
>>28891748
Let's plan out what we want to do for camp tomorrow. We should check out some of the other boxes in the storage area and set up a system of patrol. Afterwards then for a couple hours Pepper should check out the shaft and see where it leads while Spear and PB keep the camp safe.
>>
>>28891748

Hug her tenderly and assure that it's okay.
>>
>>28891748
How long was I out?
>>
>>28891748
Ask how she managed to learn spells like this?
>>
>>28891886
Let's leave the planning for when it's tomorrow. Today has been interesting, and we've been holding off rest long enough.
>>
>>28891906
The same way we know fucking everything.MAGIC. and our super conscious from the time we meet fuck face.
>>
Anyone find it kind of odd that we're consoling our older self?
>>
>>28892274
Now that you mention it, it's kind of strange that we're a talking horse.
>>
>>28891748
The combustion spell must have made plenty of noise. Enough to to potentially garner the attention or worry of another bio-creature. Let's close up shop today and get some rest. Barricade entrances, an alarm system (just throw a bunch cans or glass in a hallway), organize anything that was thrown about, sleep.
>>
page zero niner
>>
El ocho
>>
>>28893851
>>
Bath is stuck in a blizzard somehow, probably no updates tonight.
>>28895569
>>
>>28893851
>>
>>28896459
>>
>>28891748
>Spear. Can you come closer?
Then do a surprise boop! Boop make everything better!
>>
>>28891748
First, we rest. Then, we sneaky sneaky around area and find food and stuffs. We are sneaky filly, yes? But we are also tired. We sleep now.
>>
>>28897131
I agree with comrade
>>
>>28897131
Whoever made that image is a piece of shit because he included the a nuuuuuu but not the iv damki
>>
>>28897707
nuuuuuuuuuu
>>
File: pepper scrunch.png (73KB, 400x280px) Image search: [Google]
pepper scrunch.png
73KB, 400x280px
bump.
>>
File: pepper scrunch 2.png (92KB, 392x300px) Image search: [Google]
pepper scrunch 2.png
92KB, 392x300px
pepper is getting stronger.
>>
>>28899542
Bow before our new lord Peppermint.
>>
>>28899542
The Powa!
>>
File: pepper light eye.png (115KB, 246x440px) Image search: [Google]
pepper light eye.png
115KB, 246x440px
>>
>>28898690
>>28900615
Oh shit I just figured it out Pepper's designed to be a bioweapon that utilizes weapons grade cuteness.
>>
i can't wait to BURN IT ALL DOWN! i wonder if we're good at ricocheting things like captain america.
>>
File: 1460175245958.png (168KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1460175245958.png
168KB, 600x600px
>>
>>28900734
NO ONE IS SAFE! HEIL PEPPER!
>>
>>28891748
Can kisses heal boo boo's?
>>
>>28899542
She is the ultimate being.
>>
File: 11-52-502.png (628KB, 1546x768px) Image search: [Google]
11-52-502.png
628KB, 1546x768px
>>28891777
>>28891783
>>28891789
>>28891802
>>28891834
>>28891844
>>28891886
>>28891887
>>28891890
>>28891906
>>28891912
>>28891922
>>28893350
>>28897131
"So the fire just kinda poofed out and I launched myself?"
>PB speaks up, "No. The fire started getting smaller and brighter. Stuff started getting sucked toward your bright fireball. I thought you were making a fucking black hole. Then you started glowing, something gave and you launched back like something exploded."
"Huh, this Spell seems kind of useless. I was just trying to keep the explosion around longer To make a super combustion thing or something. Spearmint, You said this used to happen to you."
>"Yeah, when I was learning these."
"How did you stop?"
>"I used the Spells enough times and followed the instruction more closely."
"Wait, how did you learn these spells anyway?"
>"The Scientists taught them to me. Sort of the same way I taught them to you. But I think they were better teachers."
"Hmm... By the way, how long was I out?"
>"About half an hour or something," PB responds.
"Then why am I so tired?"
Both Spear and PB don't seem to have an answer for you.
>You pop up and Hug Spearmint again.
"I'm gonna be fine Spear, lets get some rest."
>"Okay..."
>You gather some things to make noise and scatter it in the hall outside of the room. as an alarm. You lock the door to the med-bay and curl up next to Spearmint while PB takes the first watch.

>You stand before a Stallion dressed in some kind of uniform.
>The stallion sneers at you laying on his back, "Go on fucking finish me you mutant freak!"
>All around you is a bunch of destroyed buildings and dust.
>The stallion seems to be bleeding a bit and looks like he's in pain.
>>
>>28903071
>>The stallion seems to be bleeding a bit and looks like he's in pain.

Ask what happen? Check to see if he's injured.
>>
>>28903071
>Go on fucking finish me you mutant freak!"

Why? Where are we? What happen to you?
>>
>>28903071
IT appears we have a moment of clarity. Who are you mister? Where are we?
>>
>>28903071
See if we have anything to help him. Do we have medicine? A splint? Healing spells? Anything to dull pain?
>>
>>28903071
Is there anyone else around?
>>
>>28903071
If this guy has a broken leg, we can use the shaft of the spear and the cloth we're wearing across our torso to splint his leg. Or use it to bind a wound, for whatever good that will do. How fucked is this pinko scum? If he's gonna die - hey, free loot am I right?
>>
>>28903071
How likely are we to cauterize his bleeding wounds with weaker, smaller combustion spells without killing him?
>>
>>28903071
Yay dream time, maybe we can go find our super conscience and go talk to it.

As for soldier pone say "That's no way to talk to a cute filly you know"
>>
>>28903071
im pretty sure this is a dream
become aware of that, then commence the lucidity!
>>
>>28903083
Course he's injured ya numpty.
>>
>>28903140
Wow, check out this rude fucker anon. Why don't we just leave him if he's gonna be such a whineyoung foal.
>it's just a flesh wound bro. Walk it off.
>>
>>28903071
Touch his peepee!
>>
>>28903160
Uh no?

Besides the stallion is all bloody right now.
>>
>>28903071
What a jerk. Take his cool hat.
>>
figure out what are we wearing right now. Some kind of soldier uniform?
>>
>>28903071
>The stallion sneers at you laying on his back, "Go on fucking finish me you mutant freak!"

No. Why should I? Who are you?
>>
>>28903071
>what will you do if I dont?
>>
File: 14234224.png (211KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
14234224.png
211KB, 600x600px
Are those wings?
>>
File: 11-52-503.png (304KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
11-52-503.png
304KB, 768x768px
>>28903095
>>28903096
>>28903104
>>28903111
>>28903139
>>28903140
>>28903129
>>28903143
>>28903166
>>28903173
>>28903174
>>28903207
"Oh my god are you hurt!? Who are you, where are we!?"
>Your mind races through all of the medical knowledge you have and how to treat his wounds.
>"Just end it!"
>Something seems off like this is some kind of dream.
"What are you going to do if I don't?"
>The stallion lunges at you with a disdainful look in his eyes. Realizing this is a dream you simply pick him up with your telekinesis like he weighs nothing.
"Well if this is a dream then I wonder if I can find your id again and talk to it or maybe even my super conscious! She should be fun. Do you know where I could find them Mister?"
>"Put me down you wretched abomination!"
"Oh shush, that's no way to talk to a cute filly. You just lost your hat privileges."
>You remove the stallions helmet ant fit it over your head. It doesn't go on because of your horn but You have fun watching the look on his face regardless.
"Don't you think I look cute in this uniform?"
>"Please put me don!?"
"Nope, We're going on an adventure mister rudeness."
You wander into town looking for some direction. You see war going on all around you but You just kind of ignore it.
You see a big fancy hotel entrance in front of you. A motel with a pool to your left and a ruined park to your right.
>>
>>28903293
Let's stroll through the park and have a chat with our new hostage about what war is going on here.
>>
>>28903293
Motel, harder to enter safely due to hidden threats. Park, harder to defend. I say we enter the motel and look for a room in which to treat our newfound friend. Beware hiding enemies!
>>
>>28903293
Ask the stallion what it's real name is and what is this war all about?
>>
>>28903293
If this is a dream then we can do what we want. Punch a hole in the helmet with your telekinesis so we can fit our horn through it.
>>
>>28903293
we shouldn't hold him upside down. His blood with rush to his and and it'll do . . . something, but it's probably bad.
>>
>>28903293
Is that a freakin tank to our right!? Go take it! If people are using it, commandeer it by force via TK. Mr. Grumps a lot can be our gunner.
>>
>>28903293
Dream or not why are you rude and angry with me?
>>
>>28903293
We are now princess Peppermint. We are the princess of awesome!
>>
>>28903293
>You see a big fancy hotel entrance in front of you

is this place open?
>>
File: kars-jojo-anime-desktopderp.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
kars-jojo-anime-desktopderp.png
1MB, 1280x720px
We are now the ultimate princess.
>>
>>28903293
>"Please put me don!?"
Well since you asked nicely. But don't you try running away or else! Because. You know. Pepper has magic. And you don't

Filthy ground pounder.
>>
>>28903293
He's kind of cute. Ask him if he'll be our special somepony.
>>
>>28903293
You know, I don't think Pepper is a little filly any more. If she was, the helmet would look bigger on her.
>>
File: pepper everywhere.png (192KB, 228x421px) Image search: [Google]
pepper everywhere.png
192KB, 228x421px
bump
>>
File: sunny days in 11-54.png (441KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
sunny days in 11-54.png
441KB, 768x768px
bump
>>
boop
>>
>>28903293
Bruh. check out that tank.
>>
File: projectperfection.png (267KB, 1126x600px) Image search: [Google]
projectperfection.png
267KB, 1126x600px
were these real?
>>
>>28903293
>"Hey mister can I ride on your back?"
This mofo better not say no if he knows what good for him.
>>
>>28903293
Tell him we might let him go if he answers our questions.
>>
>>28903293
What's his name?
>>
>>28903293
Lewds
>>
>>28907763
The Earth Pony reminds me of Nadine. Wait a gosh darn minute . . . . Maybe that is Nadine. Then again, where's her cutiemark.
>>
File: 11-52-504.png (311KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
11-52-504.png
311KB, 768x768px
>>28903313
>>28903322
>>28903323
>>28903334
>>28903341
>>28903386
>>28903488
>>28903601
>>28903612
>>28903619
>>28907509
>>28908753
>>28909120
>You notice that you seem... Taller.
"I'm sorry I was mistaken. I'm not a cute filly. I'm a beautiful young mare! Actually, if this is a dream!"
>levitate the helmet off your head and pop a hole out for your horn. Right as you go to put the helmet back on your head you realize that you could be a princess. Peppermint Princess of awesomeness!
>You concentrate on giving yourself wings, and when it works you notice that your new coat even has little holes for your new appendages.
"Sweet!"
>The Stallion whimper as you put him down,"Wha-what are you.
"This is a dream silly, I can do what I want. Oh, will you help me drive a tank!? I'll stop holding you if you promise to stay near and help me."
>"I I-I-i-iI'm uhh."
"Lets start simple, Cuti-patootie. What's your name and what's this war thing all about?"
>The stallion pauses for a bit, "I we were fighting the mutants to keep them from taking over and my name?"
"Yep, what's your name?"
>"... Flushbolt."
"Well I'm Princess Peppermint Defender of goodlyness. You can call me princess or ma'am."
>"O-Okay..."
"Do you have a special somepony?"
>"No."
"Interesting."
>>
>>28909293
>"I we were fighting the mutants to keep them from taking over

What mutants? Where are thy from? Why are they trying to take over?
>>
>>28909293
OK ok - keep it together Pepper. A fairly cute stallions, WHO IS ALSO SINGLE, miiiight take interest in you someday let's start this off slow and off a hoof in Friendship. We don't want to rush thing. That is unless he's into forward mares.
>>
>>28909293
Stick the helmet back on. Ask how long has the war been going on and where are we at exactly?
>>
>>28909293
Use your incredible adept social skills to seduce him. You're totally real seduction skills that are 100% real.
>>
>>28909293
Is he aroused and / or mesmerized by our royal Visage? He should be. We're freaking hawt! Tssssssssssss!
>>
inb4 he's gay
>>
>>28909293
Call out to the skys and ask where our inner psyche is at? Maybe we could chat again.
>>
>>28909345
>falls down to knees and screams up to the sky.
Noooooooooo!!!!!
>>
>>28909293
What type of tank is that? M1A2 Abrams?K2 Black Panther? You know what - who cares. It's a tank. Nuff said.
>>
>>28909293
Ask what year is this?
>>
>>28909293
Summon big sis Spearmint. I bet she looks ever prettier.
>>
>>28909293
Ask what town is this and if still needs that wound check out or healed?
>>
>>28909293
>I know we just met and this is sudden, but on a scale of one to ten how do we look? I want you to be 100% honest with me. And don't lie because I'll know he wouldn't know if we had mind reading powers or not
>>
>>28909293
It sucks that we can't stay a princess when we wake up. Let's enjoy this while we still can.
>>
>>28909293
What's a princess without knights, or a special aspect they rule over Celestia controls the sun, Luna controls the moon, Cadence is Love, Twilight is Friendship, and Flurry Heart is a whore]?
>>
Summon Francis boomer t. snek so we can ride off into battle on his back.
>>
>>28909293
Ask out loud why the dream is of a war? Ask whoever it is show them self so we can speak.
>>
>>28909293
>Since i'm a princess now you should stick with me. You'll be safer this way. Oh! Do you want to be a part of my guard? I'm new to this whole being royalty thing.
>>
>>28909429
Let's ride the tank with the tank on top of our massive snek.
>>
File: 4Dp7kAb.jpg (19KB, 421x316px) Image search: [Google]
4Dp7kAb.jpg
19KB, 421x316px
>>28909293
>>
>>28909293
Check current inventory. Until the guard becomes relavent, he's part of the inventory, because he's an accessory.
>>
>>28909293
Do you like mares or stallions?
>>
>>28909293
Ask if anypony still runs those two hotels?
>>
>>28909293
If possible, commandeer the tank. Once inside, heal our friend.
>>
What, in the absolute fuck did I walk into.
>>
File: 11-52-505.png (316KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
11-52-505.png
316KB, 768x768px
>>28909482
>>28909449
>>28909442
>>28909430
>>28909429
>>28909410
>>28909395
>>28909348
>>28909341
>>28909332
>>28909331
>>28909326
>>28909308
>>28909548
"What mutants? What are they... You know what, screw it. I'm going to enjoy myself."
>You cram your Stallion into the tank before also plopping yourself in the top.
"So... Uhh do you like mares or stallions. Romantically?"
>"Are you asking if I'm gay?.. Mares I guess."
"Score! Oh umm, Your injuries, Let me take care of them."
>you use your dream powers to erase all of the stallion's injuries.
>"Wait you said this is a dream right? If this is a dream why would you dream me into a war?"
"I don't know, actually I should ask my inner psyche if I can summon her. HEY ID OR SUPER ME OR WHAT EVER ARE YOU HERE!?"
>"Okay besides just summoning Wings and stuff what other proof do you have that this is your dream."
"Well, My snake is here so it must be."
>Boomer buzzes his ear with his tongue.
"So, How pretty am I? Tell me the truth, because if you don't I'll Know."
>"You're very pretty I guess"
"That's all. I mean, That's very kind of you. Since I'm new to this whole princess thing I don't have any knights. Do you wanna maybe be my personal guard. Maybe you could be one... If you're good enough.Maybe I could even knight you in the hotel over there."
>"I like him too", a voice from behind you calls out, "too bad this isn't real."
>Your Id stands on top of the tank waiting for you ask it some questions.
>>
>>28909644
Ask your ID why are we having a war dream? What's causing that?
>>
>>28909644
>"I like him too", a voice from behind you calls out, "too bad this isn't real."
Great. Now I'm sad. Hug our boy toy.
>>
>>28909644
“Hey id long time no see, can you tell me about why I have super magic that caused a black hole and if there's a way to not get tossed across the room next time I try it."“
>>
>>28909644
Ask our ID what it thinks of the offer of the AI? Also of our current safety and status?
>>
>>28909708
Yeah. What do you think of the superintendents offer?
>>
File: Tentecle_memester[1].png (801KB, 1536x1568px) Image search: [Google]
Tentecle_memester[1].png
801KB, 1536x1568px
Okay, I was just going through the old 11-54 threads when I saw this. I've never noticed this before but what is that thing that Pepper sees while being rebirthed in one of the tubes? This doesn't look like any normal monster. This looks like a cosmic horror.

Is that Yog-shoggoth? Or maybe this is the "Queen"?
>>
>>28909644
Ask ID how often we can lucid dream and if this was only possible because of ID. we wouldn't want to lose Flushbolt would we? He is our first knight.
>>
>>28909644
Ask the ID if Spear and PB are doing better? Did we just tap into that special magic she mentioned before?
>>
>>28909746
Jesus fucking christ anon!! What in the FUCK - keep that away!
>>
>>28909644
Look at what a stylish hat our snek has!
>>
>>28909746
Hey ID? Remember that mass of horrific tenticles thingy with the glowing red eyes we briefly saw in the re birthing tube? Yeeeeaaaaaah about that . . . . . .
>>
>>28909644
So was Flushbolt just a simple fabrication of our mind or was he here before? Ask him something we don't know, like what is his backstory?
>>
>>28909792
>>28909746
>>28909644

This, Hey ID have we ever seen what ever that was before?
>>
>>28909746
What are your, or should I say our? Doesn't matter . . . what do you think about PB? She seemed pretty defensive about her wing, and we couldn't get a look at her wing with her sweat shirt in the way.
>>
>>28909644
"Hey ID, since you know my deepest capabilities, what kind of powers do I really have? What can I do to really impress the giant monsters in RL to help us survive? What's my greatest strength?"
>>
>>28909644
Think we have a shot at becoming a princess? It'd be pretty sweet if we can become one in real life. I bet once we escape, everyone will bend over backwards due to our sheer awesomeness.
>>
>>28909644
Ask our ID what should we do? Shoudl we stay and camp? Go through with what the super ai wants? Go back up stairs and get taken by security through that lab? Go up or down the elevator shaft?
>>
>>28909644
ID was once a part of Spearmint as she's a part of us now, correct? If so, does she 'remember' what Spearmint remembers? My point being, Spear once said she used to help the 'others' in this facility. I would like to know if there are any potential allies we can find.
>>
>>28909644
Ask the ID of what it knows that Spear isn't telling us? What happen during the break out? Who's the "Queen" and who are others that she's helped?
>>
>>28909644
ID what in the fuck is this dream
>>
File: 11-52-506a.png (178KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
11-52-506a.png
178KB, 768x768px
>>28909680
>>28909700
>>28909708
>>28909720
>>28909758
>>28909804
>>28909814
>>28909832
>>28909841
>>28909847
>>28909868
>>28909878
Feeling sad that you might loose Flushbolt, you hug your valiant knight close to feel his warmth brush up against you.
"Was flush here before or is he just a figment of our, my imagination.
>"He is just part of this dream, but if you remember him you might be able to keep him in your mind if you wish."
"Aww... So, since you're here, Um... You said that you are also part of Spear right?"
>"I believe I am."
"Could you tell me some things about her memories."
>"That's not what I am. I am the manifestation of your knowledge which in part Spearmint was also born with. Like your ability to read."
>You huff.
"Never-mind, I have some other questions. Like, do you have any Idea about what could be wrong with PB after we asked to see her wing?"
>She's a Pegasus and their wings are historically a point of pride for them. She may feel much more vulnerable with inoperable wings than we can imagine."
"You might be right so maybe I'm right. Whatever. Anyway, about the Superintendent's offer..."
>"We both know that it sounds like the facility has no intention to letting us leave. It also sounds like it wants you to do something that it was programmed to not be able to do it's self."
"Like what?"
>"I do not know."
"Well what about us, That thing that we did that launched us at the wall. What was it supposed to be? Did I tap into some kind of hidden power?"
When you tried to force that spell into a smaller space you ended up siphoning energy from around and You locked up from a lack of magical experience."
"So what kind of powers do I have?"
"You're like any other unicorn But you are also one that can drag an incredibly heavy creature all by yourself. Also, do you think other unicorns learn spells this easily?"
"It seems fast, I guess. But I've never met other unicorn other than Spearmint."
>"True."
>>
File: 11-52-506b.png (188KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
11-52-506b.png
188KB, 768x768px
>>28910033
>>28909883
>>28909792
>>28909807
>>28909751
>>28909654
"By the way what the hell is up with this dream?"
>"So, you noticed."
"What do you mean?"
>"There is a rogue element infecting your dreams. It's been manipulation them each and every time."
"Do you know what is doing it?"
>"I do not."
>You feel a little paranoid hearing this.
"Okay, hey, also, Last time I died I saw this mass of tentacles. Do you know what that is?"
>"This one?" Your Id asks as she revels what looks like the thing from your memories.
"What is it?"
>"You know as much as I."
"Do you think I could become an Alicorn like in this Dream?"
>"Probably not but anything could be possible."
"What about Staying here and camping out for a couple of days? Should we?"
"Rest might be what you need for the final push. But you seem to be very close to the top of the building. It's up to you."
>>
File: masterpepper.png (170KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
masterpepper.png
170KB, 600x600px
Sorry about the weird frequency of updates. I keep passing out while typing. So It what I;ve been typing is a mess... Well that's why. I need to sleep, good night.
>>
>>28910033
We should write down our dream immediately in the journal after we wake up.
>>
>>28910046
good night bath.
>>
>>28910039
Rest it is then! We need to stock up on weapons. And maybe practice the combustion spell.
>>
>>28910033
Guys. Idea. PB was holding that bottle of vodka a few posts back. If we wake to find her past out drunk, let's lift her sweat shirt lewd to check on her wing. That damn stubborn pegasus is gonna get herself killed.
>>
>>28910039
>"There is a rogue element infecting your dreams. It's been manipulation them each and every time."
Now that ID has mentioned it, there were several occasions Stull like this kind of happened? The time our mind was invaded by that testicle monster in the sky i.e. the sentience bio-form that kicked our flanks, the time we drempt we had a family and Spears was tortured again . . . . . . We should talk to the others about our dream invader problem.
>>
>>28910039
I think that queen might be influencing our dreams. That notebook we found talked about something where the queen called out to her once she broke her ties to that faction.
>>
>>28910269
Well given the queen's apparent goals the whole 'mutant war' motif of our latest dream makes sense.
Also here's hoping we've acquired an imaginary friend Tulpas are the cute kind of insanity
>>
>>28910039

>"Rest might be what you need for the final push. But you seem to be very close to the top of the building. It's up to you."

>"They lie," Spearmint says...

>[We have not yet triangulated your location.but you seem to be on the 21st-24th floor...]

How sure are we that there aren't already robots on their way to try to grab us? I can agree that we need to rest a bit and search for more supplies for the final push, but we also need to be ready to bug out at a moment's notice, with multiple planned escape routes.
Thread posts: 512
Thread images: 52

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.