[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pony x Persona

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 531
Thread images: 105

File: IMG_0134.jpg (77KB, 565x399px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0134.jpg
77KB, 565x399px
Overtime edition.

Last thread: >>28793949

This is a continuation of a CYOA reunion, but all forms of pony and Persona shit is allowed.

It's been a lovely week, but it'd be best if this is the last one. Let's have fun, be merry, and finish this reunion up.
>>
File: DANCING ALL NIGHT.png (290KB, 778x1422px) Image search: [Google]
DANCING ALL NIGHT.png
290KB, 778x1422px
First for having 『NO SHAME』
>>
File: H9Re8Tb.jpg (19KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
H9Re8Tb.jpg
19KB, 600x337px
Last time, in My Little Persona: Spin Offs are Magic

OH SHIT TOURNAMENT FINALS, TOWER AND JUSTICE Vs STAR AND CHARIOT

OH SHIT STAR IS OUT, IT'S OVER

OH SHIT CHARIOT USES STAR AS A WEAPON

NOT ENOUGH BITCH NIGGA, HE GOES DOWN ANYWAY

TOWER AND JUSTICE WIN

OH SHIT AND EVERYONE WAS WATCHING, TOO

Well, it was fun, everyone. The reunion was a success, but now it's time to part ways again and

OOOOOH SHIT MOTHERFUCKER IGOR HIMSELF COMES IN WITH THE 100 YARD PASS TO KEEP IT GOING

WE KING'S GAME NOW

WITH ACTUAL PONIES!

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

OH SHIT FLUTTERS TOLD GILDA TO COMPLEMENT PONKS

OH SHIT IGOR IS THE KING AND HAD SOMEONE SING

I DO IT ALL FOR FREE

OH SHIT FARFALLA'S TALE: HOW CADANCE TOOK HER ON THE RUSE CRUISE

OH SHIT MARY HAS TO DANCE FOR US

OH NO HE'S FUCKING AWESOME

OH SHIT CELESTIA GIVING FREUD AN ANEURYSM

NEXT TIME: WHOPPERS!

OR HUGS, WHATEVER COMES FIRST

We know continue with the spin off! Last thread probably, so stay tuned!
>>
>>28808748
So who is everyone hugging? It's hard to choose for me.
>>
>>28808816
I have a waifu arcana, but I'd like to hug Gilda, if I can.
>>
>>28808816
>>28808913

Joke's on them, polygamy means no arcana is waifuless

Either that, or Death and Fool get to hog them all.
>>
>>28808939
>Mary still gets to hold hands

You fools. What have you done?
>>
>>28808939
Which are all the waifuless arcanas again?
>>
>>28808997

I don't think that's really possible to tell since there are 22 running around and they are not confined to only interacting with their arcana. Lust is with Celly as much as Empress, Justice and Sun are all about dat ponk with justice being a slut and trying other waifus too, etc.

Only Mary has shown no desire to waifu anyone, same as Fool and until that is disproven...

Which means....Oh my god.

HE FUCKING GOT HIS ORDER IN THE END, FUCK
>>
>>28809012

Wait, Death said he'd totaly slam jam that Eris, but does that count if Discord is....Discord?

Is this some sort of schrödinger's waifu where he simutaneously has and doesn't have a waifu depending on when you observe discord and wether or not he is in eris mode?
>>
>>28808952
>>28809012
Yep, a proper actions for my arcana name

And I would hug Luna which surely will be even more awkward action
>>
>>28809084

>There is a moment where all anons and psyched but then they remember the waifu count
>once realization dawns they all look at Devil and slap him while FUCKING MARY laughs in triumph
>>
File: MARY DROWNED.png (41KB, 392x397px) Image search: [Google]
MARY DROWNED.png
41KB, 392x397px
>>28809012
>>28809098
DEATH WINS AGAIN
>>
File: CURSE YOU.png (138KB, 350x360px) Image search: [Google]
CURSE YOU.png
138KB, 350x360px
>>28809114
>>
>>28809031
>Only female Death interacts with on a regular basis is Eris.
>But nobody knows she's actually just Discord and if they're just fucking with everyone
>Attempts to get both Discord and Eris in the same room have failed numerous times.
>A couple of Anons start going insane, watching both Mary and Discord at all times, never trying to stop seeking for the truth
>>
>>28808939
Derpy is for threeways only
Fortune wants to make sure she's okay, but he's not just gonna sit there and watch, y'know?
Please excuse the autism, but it just makes sense to me
>>
>>28809185

that's fine bro, as long as the balls don't touch.

Unless you want to, that is, derpy'd probably be cool with that too.
>>
>>28809200
Well, i never said who he'd be fucking, did i?
>>
>>28808671
This CYOA started as a nice homage to the Persona series with some cool ideas and concepts. However, since then, it deluded itself into the worst kind of pandering, with a shitty harem premise, just because the people reading it wanted it.

That was a terrible decision from the writer, who will never be a good writer because of this, going always for the low hanging fruit just to please the masses instead of trying to write something actually good to appeal to them. Honestly, you should feel ashamed of yourself, because you alienated some really good people because you were scared of doing something good that could potentially be great and instead stuck with the dumbest ideas ever.

I hope you are proud of such a mediocre and forgettable CYOA.
>>
>>28809346
*tips fedora*
>>
>>28809346
t. Straightfag
>>
>>28809346

We are, thanks.

>>28809352
>>28809354

This is out last thread guys, let's not flood it like this. Play it cool.
>>
>this shit is still here

>>28809346
Holy shit someone says it besides me. Thank you.

>>28809352
>>28809354
>deflecting criticism
>still shitting your pants over me
TOTALLY not Tumblr, folks!
>>
reminder to report non-pony related threads.

If you all fags just want to suck each other's dick, hop on to discord or soemthing
>>
File: you.gif (415KB, 480x238px) Image search: [Google]
you.gif
415KB, 480x238px
>>28809378
>over me
Haha holy shit I just threw that out there I didn't know you were actually around. I'm fucking dying of laughter thank you. Here's your (you)
>>
I smell fire. This ain't good.

>>28809439

Nigga, don't.

>>28809431

We have in fact some pony stuff going on. Currently a large quantity of qt ponies are playing mass truth and dare.
>>
>>28809378
Holee fuck, you are still mad after TWO YEARS.
>>
Yo boss, got shit connection, but if this reaches, even a tiny bit of King right now would help.
>>
>>28809565

I think Igor might've fapped himself into a coma with that update the game received yesterday

I kinda feel the Fear creeping up
>>
>>28809582
Imagine somewhere on the news, a story plays about a man found dead at his computer, dead and covered in his own semen.
>>
File: loudsweating.png (87KB, 406x314px) Image search: [Google]
loudsweating.png
87KB, 406x314px
>This time, the human representing the arcana of The Devil becomes King!
“Okay, everyone without one of the Waifu arcanas, go hug your favorite pony in the room!”
>By now, most of the ponies you know have gotten used to the word “waifu”. Most of them, anyway.
>Sunset still grinds her teeth when she hears you use it.
>The Arcana swarm over the crowd, and most of them seem to get who they were expecting.
>Lust of course goes after Celestia, Justice gives his Ponka a squeeze, and a plurality of them gather around Farfalla.
>The silk pony looks a bit haughty as humans cling onto her. “It’s only natural.”
>Dash looks up at her. “You couldn’t teach me a few things some time, could you?”
>”What’s so great about a bunch of sweaty guys clinging to you like foals fighting over a stuffed animal?” Sunset snaps, a bit uncomfortable from her own popularity.
>Dash gives a bashful smile towards Fluttershy, who averts her gaze and takes a looong drink.
>Some of the humans seem a bit indecisive and just end up passing from mare to mare.
“Hey, is that allowed?”
“I dunno, maybe.”
“Screw it, I’m hugging Gilda anyway!”
>”So much for absolute monarchy.” Trixie muses.
>After the hugs and other displays of affection are doled out generously, the bucket switches back over to the ponies.
>The straws are drawn and…
“ALL HAIL QUEEN FARFALLA!”
>”Ahahahahaaa! We are your queen now! You! Apple… Apple pony!” Farfalla seems to be struggling to remember after two bottles of penalty wine.
>”Name’s Applejack, yer highness.”
>”Yes, you. You have been rather quiet tonight. So let’s hear something from you! Your Queen commands you, tell us who you are attracted to, beyond the humans! Who most makes your heart… who do you like?”
>>
File: 921584.jpg (300KB, 1280x907px) Image search: [Google]
921584.jpg
300KB, 1280x907px
>The farmpony frowns. “Well it ain’t like I spend my free time oglin’ stallions in those magazines like some ponies do.”
>”I read those for the articles, Dear.” Rarity says curtly.
>”Yeah well it ain’t fer their clothes… anywho, if ya had to make me choose… does it matter if they’re taken or not?”
>”It matters not! Speak freely, your Queen commands you!”
>”On a physical level, just fer looks alone, I guess I like the look o’ Rarity’s Pa.”
>”Oh my!”
>”Dude…”
>”My- ugh! My FATHER?” Rarity chokes, “Applejack!”
>”He’s just got a good look to ‘im is all. It ain’t like I’m fixin’ to be yer stepmom.”
>”Tell me more.” Farfalla implores. “What do you like about him?”
>”I like his moustache, like that he used ta’ be a hoofball player, he’s got a good build on ‘im, nice thick chest…”
>”Ohh my goodness, I think I’m going to be sick.” Rarity scoffs.
>”Aww c’mon, Rarity. You should be happy! He gave ya good genes.”
>”Somehow I don’t find moustache genes to be a great benefit.”
>Applejack shrugs and takes another drink. “Just answerin’ the question.”
>”And what an interesting answer it was.” Farfalla smiles.
>”Your guys’s turn again! You should ask us more stuff, it’s been so long since we’ve seen each other after all!” Pinkie calls out, tossing over the straws.
>”This might as well just be Truth or Dare anyway.” Sunset shrugs.

Lucky Number this time is 6!
>>
>>28809636

>Rara's father confirmed DILF

Kek.

Derpy and Cherilee! Drink once, and each of you tell us a secret! The one with the most impressive or funny one drinks a second time!
>>
>>28809616
>>28809582
>>28809565
I didn't die, but my shitty internet did. And my 6 this time doesn't count of course.
>>
>>28809674

And I forgot my name. Single reroll until more people suggest something
>>
>>28808816
Sun will be hugging pinkie obviously. He may even be planning to propose tonight.
>>
>>28809636
Tower rolling for strength contest between Strength and Lust.
>>
>Slow night

Fuck it, another one then.

Trixie! Drink once and sing us your favorite song, then tell us why it's your favorite
>>
Rolling for Judgement to stop the "coolest strength" thing, if he refuses I'll settle with letting me suplex him through a table
>>
>>28809755
damn, so close
rerolling
>>
>>28809755

Don't be boring famalanpai, ask qt pones stuff

>>28809753
rollan'
>>
>>28809636
Death demands that every waifu must kiss the waifu to their left. I'm totally not recording this to sell I swear
>>
>>28809755
>>28809767
FUCK!!!
>>
>>28809755
>>28809767
Off by one TWICE.
>>
File: 1 more.png (27KB, 240x240px)
1 more.png
27KB, 240x240px
>>28809674

J U S T
>>
>>28809636
(Fortune)
Farfalla, drink, and give us your best impression of someone in the room
>>
>>28809753

Have we ever seen trixie sing before? Do it
>>
>>28809636
Tower rerolling for Sunset to tell us one embarrassing life story we haven't heard yet.
>>
>>28809816
We have a winner
>>
>>28809816
OOOOOO
>>
>>28809816
One of these times, we need Tia to dance for us as well. I wanna see if Twi learned from the best.
>>
File: UCbjGwX.jpg (147KB, 876x1154px)
UCbjGwX.jpg
147KB, 876x1154px
>The straws are drawn, and fate smiles upon… Justice!
”Got it! Okay, Trixie. Have a drink, then sing us your favorite song. Then tell us why it’s your favorite.”
>The unicorn stares into her drink for a moment. “Trixie’s favorite…”
>She takes a swig of cider, mulling over her thoughts. “I suppose I’m a fan of Sapphire Shores, but… well there’s one other song, I suppose you might like to hear it.”
>”After their singing? The bar’s pretty low, Trix.” Gilda tries to encourage her.
>”Very well then.” Trixie floats her drink down and moves to the center of the ballroom, closing her eyes.
>She seems to be repeating part of the lyrics under her breath to jog her memory. Once she’s ready, she starts to sing.

Astel flinn ge~ lakesu~,
I~vo mushu suku sali~.
Se ye~ Ei~dolos kara~
Sukuna~ fumu daru se~
Daray mu bufushii
kumarona-ashii
Ke gen le~ a~gishii
Wafuku wafukila~
Daru ye~ pirapira~
Ye vashuivu ke kumari.
Ye vashuivu ke lasu.
Ke ye~ kuma vashuivu~
Suku~
>>
>Trixie’s voice rings out through the ballroom in a sweet, mysterious melody.
>This time, the meaning of the words is lost on you, but her performance is followed by awestruck applause.
>”Thank you. I suppose I should explain, that was a lullaby my mother used to sing for me. An old Lulamoon song. My childhood wasn’t perfect, but… that song always made me feel at peace. Though I’m not sure what all of it means.”
>Some of the former Dream Team members are shooting looks at Celestia.
>She sets down her glass of wine and smiles. “Its meaning is that which you decide. The lyrics themselves aren’t as important. Shall we continue?”
>The straws are passed around among the ponies.
>Rainbow Dash holds up a red straw triumphantly!
>”Aww yeah! Hail to Queen Rainbow Dash!”
>She scans the room for a victim. “Fluttershy!”
>”Y-Yes, my Queen?”
>Dash smirks and extends her wings. “Tell me what’s the most awesome thing about me in your opinion.”
>Fluttershy looks down in puzzlement for a moment, then snaps back to attention. “Ooh! I know!”
>”I think it’s awesome that you’re going to be a mother.”
>A jet of cider violently sprays out of Pinkie’s mouth. “WHAAAAA!?!”
>Queen Rainbow Dash looks utterly unimpressed. “Yes, Pinkie. I told you months ago. And then you told everypony else. Everypony here already knows that.”
>”But did they know? Did they really ALL know, Rainbow Dash?” Pinkie presses.
>”Yes. They did.”
>”Okay! Humans turn again!”

Lucky Number is 2!
>>
>>28810518
Hanged man
I guess we could have Tia dance like >>28809972 suggested
>>
WHAT A TWIST

>>28810553

I'll do ya one better, Justice again here

Tia and Luna both drink thrice, since alicorns stronk

Then they both tells us their funniest story, and we decide a winner

The loser finishes her drink and does a little dance for us
>>
>>28810518
If Kingu then Everypony has to style their manes like Pinkie Pie.
>>
>>28810570
Luna's not here, bro.
>>
>>28810578

Ah shit, must've misread somewhere.

Oh well, candymane for everyone anyway!
>>
I'm getting tired of typing my name every time so I'm just going to namefag
>>28810570
I like how you think roll for this
>>
>>28810572
WinRar
>>
>>28810591

Sorry brah, Star beat us to the punch. And Luna ain't here apparently

Next time!
>>
>>28810572
O shit.
>>
>>28810602
Ya saw that right after I posted
>>
>>28810506
>>28810518

You're giving us the translation aren't you, Igor?
>>
waiting for Igor bump
>>
>The king is…
>Star!
“Got it! King Star says, everypony has to style their manes like Pinkie Pie!”
>“Does it look like we have time for a salon trip?” Sunset interjects.
>”We could simply use magic.” Trixie points out, taking the wind out of Sunset’s indignation.
>”Oh… yeah, I get used to the other world’s rules sometimes…” She mutters, sitting back down.
>Trixie grins and fires a purplish beam at Sunset, instantly poofing up her hair!
>Pinkie rolls onto her back, snorting with laughter, “You look amazing, Sunset!”
>Farfalla catches on and joins in, firing sparkling turquoise beams at every pony she can, working with Trixie to pinkify everypony’s mane in 10 seconds flat!
>Derpy giggles and touches her puffed up mane. “I feel like a sheep!”
>”Did anypony bring a comb?” Rarity asks hopefully.
>”I’ve had crazier manestyles.” Cheerilee admits.
>Princess Celestia smiles mischeviously. ”Perhaps I should leave it like this and see how long I can go before one of my subjects comments on it.”
>”Glad I don’t have a mane…” Gilda smirks.
>”Same here.” Concurs Spike.
>Pinkie gathers up the straws again, then redistributes them to the ponies.
>They examine the ends and…
“ALL HAIL QUEEN PINKIE PIE!”
>”Woohoo! What do I decree first? Ooh, how ‘bout mandatory fun on every monday through sunday? Ooh, or all telegrams have to become singing telegrams? Or all cotton must be replaced with cotton candy!”
>”Unfortunately, your sovereignty is limited to the confines of this ballroom.” Celestia smiles.
>”Aww, okay okay… in that case, I order the humans to give me their best joke!”

(next lucky number will be 0)
>>
File: worriedmarble.png (30KB, 156x177px) Image search: [Google]
worriedmarble.png
30KB, 156x177px
>>28811186

>Good jokes

I'm not all that confident on this one
>>
>>28811199
Well shit. Most of my jokes are off color at best and horribly racist at worst.
>>
>>28811208
that makes 2 of us
>>
>>28811186
Fuck, best joke, huh? Here's one:

A group of chess enthusiasts checked into a hotel and were standing in the lobby discussing their recent tournament victories. After about an hour, the manager came out of the office and asked them to disperse. "But why?" they asked, as they moved off. "Because," he said, "I can't stand chess nuts boasting in an open foyer."

If Tower is King, Strength vs Lust contest.
>>
>>28811186
im horible at jokes so im just going to give this another try cause i really want to see what happens. If king Tia should dance for us
>>
File: eyyyy!.png (164KB, 450x482px)
eyyyy!.png
164KB, 450x482px
>>28811199

However those dub-trip-dubs give me courage. Once again, I accept!

Alright this is an old one but I always liked it. Even if the joke itself isn't that good, Justice will do body mannerisms, impressions and voices while telling it. my acting is substantialy better than my singing, I've been told

Two drunks were on the top floor at a party, giggling to themselves and putting bottoms up, until one of them stands up, barely managing to carry himself straigth.

"M'dude....oy...dude, listen. Yanno that around 'ere....*hic* there's suuuuuch a *hic* strong wind current....That if I jump off the balcony it'll push me back up?"

Obviously, the other drunk - even as hammered as he was - didn't buy it for a minute and drunkenly called the other one on his lies.

Not letting himself be called a liar, the first drunk smiled and wobbled towards the balcony, and then jumped right off!

His buddy imediately stepped onwards to see, but just as he got up the first drunk gently floated back as everyone in the party below gawked!

"I...I *hic* toldjaaaaa!" The first drunk said, happily

Amazed, the second drunk imediately jumps off the balcony as well! But instead of floating back, he falls, falls and SPLASH! Right into the pool! He has to be pulled out, passed out even in the cold water.

The first drunk hugs his whiskey bottle and giggles for a while, until a waiter comes by and glances downwards to the mess, then frowns at the remaining drunk.

"You know..." the waiter shakes his head "You're a real ass when you're drunk, Superman."

If I'm the King, Spike and Gilda each drink twice and tell us a secret. The least impressive one finishes their drink!
>>
>>28811186
Fortune
A crew of pirates is making their journey by sea
The lookout call down from the crow's nest "Captain, enemy ship on the horizon!"
The captain turns to his first mate and says "Bring me my red shirt"
The first mate does as the captain asks, the battle ensues, and they don't lose a single man
Afterwards, the first mate asks "Captain, before the battle you asked me to bring you a red shirt, why?"
The captain responds "So that if i were wounded and bleeding, the men would not know and fight on"
Two days later, the lookout calls down again
"Captain, 20 enemy ships on the horizon!"
The captain turns to his first mate and gives him a new order
"Bring me my brown pants"
>>
>>28811186
Why was the scarecrow given a reward? He was outstanding in his field!

Also if 0 God Emperor demands nothing at all.
>>
>>28811270

>King twice on the same night

SHIT'S RIGGED LIKE THE TOURNAMENT
>>
>>28811270
Well, shit. Congrats.

Here's another pun:

Yesterday I accidentally swallowed some food coloring. The doctor says I'm OK, but I feel like I've dyed a little inside.
>>
>>28811270
WinRar and that joke gave me a kek i thought it was ok
>>
>>28811278
Well, i was gonna add what i'd do as king, but not much point now
Also, what is with captcha's obsession with store fronts?
>>
>>28811278
oh god so its not just me getting those
>>
>>28811306
was meant for >>28811301
my bad
>>
>>28811289

Okay that one got me

I fucking love puns, man.
>>
If Igor doesn't slip in his own joke in there, I say the next king includes "Fool must narrate all following draws in rhyme" in their command
>>
>>28811186
aww yeah, time to throw down some dad humor

A jumper cable walks into a bar
the bar tender says "I'll serve you just don't start anything"
>>
A horse walks into a bar. The bartender says why the long face?
>>
>>28811384
A young man walks into a bar, says to the bartender "son of a bitch, that hurt!"
>>
I'd tell a chemistry joke but I doubt I'll get a reaction.
>>
File: 200 batkek.jpg (62KB, 400x400px)
200 batkek.jpg
62KB, 400x400px
>Pinkie asks for the best jokes
>After just a moment of silence the anons explode in the punpocalypse

Amazing.
>>
>>28811424
I'd tell a gay joke but fuck it
>>
>>28811429
I hope they don't mind all this horseing around we're doing.
>>
>>28811440
I'd tell an aviation joke but I don't think it'd get off the ground.
>>
>>28811448
I'm sure none of them will mind. Except for maybe Spike, we all know how he gets when things dragon.
>>
>>28811452
Wanna hear a joke about paper?

Never mind, it's tearable.
>>
>>28811452
I'd offer you a running gag but I don't think it has any legs.
>>
I got another one

A gorilla walks into a bar and orders a banana martini
The bartender thinks that this is quite peculiar then realises he's dreaming
he wakes up from his dream and begins to tell his wife about how ridiculous it was
his wife just ignores him
the man rolls over and sobs as he realises his marriage is in shambles
>>
>>28811246
>>28811246
>>28811270
>>28811278
>>28811280
>>28811289
>>28811384
>>28811407
>>28811418
>>28811440
>>28811452
>>28811468
>>28811474
>>28811488
https://youtu.be/6zXDo4dL7SU
>>
Two muffins are in the oven. One says to the other

"Hot here, Huh?"

To which the other responds

"HOLY SHIT A TALKING MUFFIN!"
>>
>>28811474
I'd tell a golf joke but it's sub par
>>
A man is thrown into the colisseum to fight for his life, and he faces a mighty Lion!

Imediately the man starts running and running and running in circles around the colisseum while the Lion just calmly waits. After seven laps, when he finally tires out and the Lion gets ready to pounce, someone screams at him to move.

"Don't worry!" Says the man, wiping swest from his brow. "It'll take him a while to get me, I've got a headstart!"
>>
Three blind pegasi friends decide that they want to fly around Equestria in one go. They ascend high and go, and the trip starts!

One eventually says "We are flying over Trottingham. I can smell the Sea!"

Later on, the second one "We're over the Crystal Empire! It's so cold!"

A long time passes, but finaly the third one says

"We must be in Manehattan. Somepony stole my watch!"
>>
>>28811584

Wait. He's blind, I fucked up. Why would he need a watch?

Stole his backpack, then
>>
>>28811596
Maybe it rings to tell the time
>>
>>28811596
I thought the fact that a blind pony would ever need a watch WAS the joke
>>
>>28811621

Well, now that you mention it....whatever makes it funnier, I guess

The original joke just has three friends in a plane putting their hands outside to touch landmarks like the eifell Tower and such, I kinda adapted it in the spot
>>
>>28811529
I know a rather foul culinary joke, but I haven't the stomach for it.
>>
File: uh......jpg (220KB, 631x437px) Image search: [Google]
uh......jpg
220KB, 631x437px
>>28811270

You know, I just realized the implications of that king's order, I remembered that S1 episode about pinkie freaking out over secrets

I didn't mean an important secret or anything, it could just be an embarassing one or ah shit I'm getting defenestrated, gg guys
>>
>>28811801
Then don't tell it, it's probably in poor taste anyway
>>
>>28811828
It'll be fine. Igor won't ruin the fun over an unintentional error. Now:

What do you call a fake noodle?

An Impasta
>>
A young man sets off, determined to become the world's best baker and find riches. What did he want?

to bake a living
>>
Twilight Velvet gets pregnant again, what's the name of the movie?

Twis(is)ter
>>
A band of mushrooms goes on a concert. What song do they play?

We Are the Champignons!
>>
We might want to hold back the rest of our repressed puns if we want to keep the thread from sinking.
>>
>>28811880

Eh, fine. Fair enough, I think we already made enough bad puns to make every pony in the room bash their heads anyway

And with this, time to sleep. Don't die overnight, this is our last one
>>
File: carlostensifies.gif (248KB, 250x184px) Image search: [Google]
carlostensifies.gif
248KB, 250x184px
I regret nothing.
>>
File: 89d.jpg (36KB, 500x359px)
89d.jpg
36KB, 500x359px
>Everyone starts looking around.
“Anyone know any good jokes?”
“Some inappropriate ones.”
“I dunno…”
“Maybe a few.”
“I got one. Why was the scarecrow given a reward?”
“He was outstanding in his field!”
>This garners some smiles and eye rolls, but Pinkie isn’t satisfied yet. “Come on, gimmie more!”
“Yesterday I accidentally swallowed some food coloring. The doctor says I’m OK, but I feel like I’ve Dyed a little inside.”
“What do you call it when the god of thunder sings a poem to his brother in G Minor? Thor Ode In Low Key!”
>”I get it!” Twilight chimes in.
“I’d tell a chemistry joke but I doubt I’ll get a reaction.”
“I’d tell a gay joke but-” “Hey, not in front of mom!”
“I’d tell an aviation joke, but I don’t think it’d get off the ground!”
>”Hahahahaa! These are great!” Pinkie squeals.
“What do you call a fake noodle? An Impasta!”
“What do you call cheese that doesn’t belong to you? Nacho Cheese!”
>”Make them stop…” Gilda groans.
“Radios got married! The wedding wasn’t much, but the reception was incredible!”
>”Ahh you guys are the best!” Pinkie says, somewhat out of breath.
>”You guys are the worst…” Sunset mutters, shaking her head.
>”I know one!” Derpy calls out. “What’s blue and isn’t heavy? Light blue! Hee hee!”
>”Didja hear about the sausage factory explosion? Everyone fears for the wurst!” Spike grins.
>Farfalla steps over to Pinkie Pie and bows deeply. “Your highness, I beg you to end this madness.”
>Pinkie just smiles. “So are you saying… I should pull back on the reigns?
>”... and I thought I ruled with an iron hoof.”
>The puns continue for several minutes until you all run out of steam, to the great relief of many of your mares.
>Pinkie rewards your puns with the straw bucket, and it’s King Justice again!
“I got a good one. Spike and Gilda take two drinks, tell us a secret, and the one with the least impressive secret finishes the drink!”
>>
File: not quite that big yet.jpg (92KB, 985x980px) Image search: [Google]
not quite that big yet.jpg
92KB, 985x980px
>Spike looks down at his drink. ”Geez, don’t you guys kinda know most of my secrets by now? I might need a minute for this.”
>”They probably know my biggest secret too.” Gilda shrugs.
>Both of them take the drinks to loosen their tongues and think.
>”I guess… well I can’t admit to anything illegal with two princesses in the room. So uh, the truth is I’m actually really scared of snakes. Like, seriously. Just everything about them just creeps me out.” Gilda confesses, leaning back and tossing another cream puff into her mouth.
“Does that mean you’re really scared of Nagas?”
>She glares and gulps down her food. “They don’t exist!”
>”I couldn’t help but notice…” Celestia chimes in, “but you’re not saying you aren’t scared of them, are you?”
>”I uh…” Gilda tries to unravel her double negatives through the haze of the wine. “Look, I’m not scared of something that doesn’t exist!”
>”But if one did exist, would you be scared of it?” the princess smiles politely in a way that almost looks like a smirk.
>”I… whatever.” Gilda grumbles. “Hey, your turn.” She motions to Spike.
>He looks at Rarity and nods. ”I got something. This one’s more recent. Rarity knows, but I haven’t mentioned it to you guys yet.”
>”Truth is… I’ve been having some uh, problems sleeping lately. Like, I can’t stay asleep unless I’m… on top of stuff.”
>”Like a bed?” Derpy asks. “Because I think lots of ponies have that.”
>Spike shakes his head. “No, just like a lot of stuff. Like a pile. Rarity won’t let me sleep in the same bed as her because I kept trying to pull the blankets into a cover hoard. Which… sometimes includes her.”
>Looking at Spike, you can see he’s grown even taller than Rarity now.
>”Some kind of draconic instinct?” Cheerilee suggests.
>”Or just a selfish sleeper.” Rarity jokes.
>”So uh, whose secret was better, guys?”

(Lucky Number will be 4.)
>>
>>28812588
i think Gilda's was better. also if king i remember a while ago that some anon recommended Sunset do the Ginyu force pose with us so lets do that
>>
>>28812588
Hmmm Gilda's secret was cuter but spike's suggest an interesting change in his life. I have to give it to spike this round.
>>
>>28812588
Spike wins
>>
>>28812588
Spike, definitely
Fortune
Reusing >>28809810 because why not?
>>
Holy shit am I late, Hi guys happy Halloween to all and I'm sad I didn't see it sooner
>>
>>28812697
yous a tad late but better late then never good to see you lovers
>>
>>28812709
Glad to be back its super late here so this might be my last post, also that first round in the arena was bullshit
>>
>>28812588

I like the hoarding stuff. Spike wins, Gilda get to chuggin'

Let's see if I can get three!

Celestia, Twilight, Ponk and Derpy....Dance off time! Losers finish their drinks. Winner gets a smooch and hug from the king

>inb4 this shit actually works
>>
I should finish my attempt at epilogue sooner, uurgh. It's haaard

Okay, if I am the king everypony (plus dragon and griffon) in a room must take one of Anons masks that they choose and wear them for the rest of the night. Maskless anons must finish their drinks
>>
>>28813164
Oh. Okay. Looks like mornings are lucky for me
>>
>>28809439
>implying you're not saying laughing so you don't get called out on crying
>there is a Tumblr News-I mean Horse News writer here
Jesus christ the salt is delicious.

>>28809456
>this anon was mad about me for two years
You had emotions for two years.

Let that sink min.
>>
>>28813164

Devil, you bloody madman. I love it

What's the sauce on that?
>>
File: blue's clues galo sengen.png (19KB, 120x148px) Image search: [Google]
blue's clues galo sengen.png
19KB, 120x148px
>>28813192
>min
Boy am I unable to spell.

I hate making short posts, so a few reminders:

>(You) is a meme spawned from double agents from Tumblr. If you're the pureblood 4channer you claim to be, you should probably stop showing your allegiance to Tumblr
>Horse News got pozzed by the likes of Korean CapperGeneral yes he probably was a traitor all along, but dammit the idea of Capper getting his throat slit in an alley by some PSY-lookalike that then wore his skin makes me laugh like a maniac and The Perler "I'm a girl guys, don't make fun of my gout ;_;" Pony
>emotions would be grounds for execution in an ideal world, and any response to this is emotionally charged
>any response to this is just you telling yourself that I'm wrong tbdesu, jej

Okay there, effort applied.
>>
>>28813164
I'm a gay retard and didn't realize this was your art. That or I can't unto reverse image search. Time for /ic/, even though odds are I'm wasting it on a feelingsfag! Don't prove me right pl0x.

First, the biggest problem, that Celestia looks awful. I thought it was some sort of other-dimensional horror until I realized it's just Celestia in a mask with really fucked perspective. Didn't help that her horn is going through that mask. Can you please do some research and check some references before you nearly mindfuck me again? Thanks, pumpkin.

Now next is really just a personal gripe, but I fucking hate it when you have bust collections like this pic, and the character's hair/clothing/obnoxious grin is covering another character. Please, STOP goddammit. You need organization in your life and maybe Jesus. The latter depends if you take meds. If you do, you're beyond saving, soz brah.

Minor critiques coming up. Rarity's lower curl should be less pronounced. Right now, it looks like it's flexing. Make it a bit tighter and smaller, maybe? Rainbow Dash's mask looks like a weird Strong Sad-esque face, not a cloud. The way Pinkie Pie's mask is, it looks like her face is entirely flat. While I'm discussing masks, Rarity's diamond mask looks like a weird eyeball and gives me memories of Zero 2. I don't like Zero 2 and nobody did, good lord Kirby 64 was fucked up.

Light 5/10. Become proficient.
>>
>>28813212
>>28813248
Nah, not mine. https://derpibooru.org/120811

Mine was elizabeth with popcorn (sketch, colored done by a good friend) from previous threads
>>
File: Xmjb8oD.jpg (50KB, 343x315px) Image search: [Google]
Xmjb8oD.jpg
50KB, 343x315px
>>28813265
I'll /ic/ that later then. I shot my critique load there, and the feelingsfags of this thread don't deserve to even see my criticism. Like, both constructive criticism and nitpicking. They just deserve a neck-based rope swing.
>>
>>28813164
Fug.

Do we get to choose which pony takes our mask?

>>28812588
Gilda wins, imo. Spike's is just a natural conclusion.
>>
>>28813462

nope, the ponies decide
>>
>>28813462
>expecting anything less than MULTITRACK RAILROADING
Are you naturally this naiveread: deserving of execution or are you M E R E L Y P R E T E N D I N G
>>
>>28813248
>>28813248
>I'm a gay retard
The only thing you are right about.

You shall never critique sketches. Also, never critique stuff unless author has explicitly asked for one.

Otherwise you are risking to leave everyone without drawings.

The stylized buttface symbols in question were done pretty well, I'd gave them 9/10.
>>
>>28813515

It's straigthfag man, don't go down that road. It's not worth it
>>
>>28813515
>never critique stuff
Neo-/mlp/, ladies and gentlemen. I'd rather have no art than shit art. Take your hugbox mentality back where it belongs: >>>/not4chan/

>>28813520
I see you're trying to swing at me when you're scared. Why not take your meds?

THAT'S how you do a quick takedown.
>>
>>28813164
Just do your best at the epilogue. I'll catalog it as is for the pastebin.
>>
>>28813528
You shall not critique stuff unless asked to. Period. Regardless of time and place. It's a simple etiquette - respect people, regardless of what you think of their art.

Also, this:
>I'd rather have no art than shit art.
Then what in the heck are you doing here? Go find a better place to feed your ego.

I'd rather have fun together with my anon friends than read your acrimony.
>>
>>28813567
>You shall not critique stuff unless asked to.
Then nobody ever improves, mister king of the hugbox. Nobody likes critique, but you have to suck it up if you want to git gud.

>I'd rather have fun together with my anon friends than read your acrimony.
Jesus christ, your unnecessary verbose ramblings is evidence of your egomaniac nature.
>>
>>28813567
Shh, friend. There are battles to be picked, and this will never be one of them.
>>
>>28813584
Too late, you've been defied.

Score another one for anti-/u/.
>>
>>28813963
Fuck you

Or should I say, fuck /u/?
>>
File: IMG_0135.jpg (85KB, 400x551px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0135.jpg
85KB, 400x551px
>>
>>28813215
>>28813192
>I have no emotions

I never thought I'd get the chance to use this, but here is you literally crying over Igor beating you to the punch.

http://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/20464126/#20466983

You mad. You jelly. You want people to praise you and like you, but you're too much of a worthless pussy to actually attempt anything yourself, which is why Igor went and did it first. So all you can do is criticize others to make yourself feel better. I honestly thought you wouldn't show up here. I thought you would have moved on with your life by now. But I suppose I overestimated you.

Tell me, in the two years since this has started, have you written your own quest yet? Have you written anything?
>>
File: straightfag.jpg (41KB, 1000x689px) Image search: [Google]
straightfag.jpg
41KB, 1000x689px
>>28814559
>>
>>28814659
I was taking a shower. I understand you may not be familiar with them.
>>
>>28814680
I only took less than a minute because your response was so predictable. By the way, I couldn't help but notice you didn't respond to having written anything, which probably means you haven't. Just one of those guys who comes up with ideas but doesn't have the skill or drive to put them into action I guess.

But he will spend 2 years of his life being mad about lesbians because he got cucked by them once.
>>
>>28814780
I don't need to deny emotional investment because I'm not retarded. And I clearly proved yours. Also, looks like it took you exactly 14 minutes to respond, so I guess that's my win, yes?

And I'm gay.
>>
>>28814833
Of course there's no win, you're trying to swing at your superior. All you're doing is trying to hide your submissive nature. You just had to be emotional, and now you're being bodied, as is clear through your "no u" reply.

Though, I'll give you props for understanding the vileness of being emotional. If there was a god, they'd be extinct. Of course, that would get rid of you, so don't think you'd see such a glorious world.

>And I'm gay.
Oh please, fuck off with your sour grapes attitude. The fact you think my fellow man would be against me if they were gay is, in honesty, disgusting. You're so desperate to build an army against me, that proves your fear.
>>
>>28814865
Calling you out on clear provable hipocrisy isn't "no u".

>>28814559
This is though.

And you still haven't responded about writing... can you actually write? Have you ever written anything of value? Or do you really just "talk a big game" like you accused me of doing.
>>
File: once upon a time.png (1MB, 1438x820px) Image search: [Google]
once upon a time.png
1MB, 1438x820px
>>28814780

Honestly what are you on about dude? We're people, we have emotions, everyone has emotions sans psychopaths and for all the flak this place gets I don't think it's filled with them. You have emotions, two years ago you didn't even made an attempt to say you were not angry.

You're just being edgy, why? You must realize that you're just sounding like a trashy anime villain, rambling on about how toxic emotions are and whatnot when they are the reason so many great things are made. Your speeches don't even make sense once you take a step back.

You wanted to make a persona quest, persona is a series literaly now defined by the power of bonds between people. You're on a My Little Pony board, a series literaly dedicated to the magic of friendship, which....comes from emotional attachment. You wouldn't even be here at all if you had so much disdain, so what's up with it?

You wanted to write a persona quest and you still can. We're emotionaly attached to this because it brought us joy, and that's fine. Maybe you're so disdainful because so far all your emotional attachments turned into bitter anger?

You wanted to make a quest about cute ponies and personas and have a blast too, didn't you? You could still do it. We'll be gone soon and we were never popular. People will just forget us, we won't forget each other because we brought each other joy for some time. But that's us, the world at large just doesn't care. That's why emotions are good, they keep the little picture sane. They give us strength to face the world by binding some people together. Why do you want to be bound to us, even more so by bitterness? How about just starting over?
>>
>>28814929
Well said anon, well said
>>
>>28814929
You know after all this time I've completely forgotten what strightfag was man about in the first place. Well except for the whole he believes Igor stole his thread idea thing
>>
>>28814997
>Fuck you too.

>And two years ago you should've swallowed a bottle of Flintstones vitamins.

>Shut your fucking mouth, you parasite.

>you speech-making shit eater.

You're sounding pretty emotional here.
>>
>>28814966
Don't kiss speech-makers asses.

>>28814929
>You wouldn't even be here at all if you had so much disdain, so what's up with it?
I'm here for the porn. Now before you post, some aspie admitted he hasn't even watched the Season 6 finale.

>You wanted to write a persona quest and you still can
No, you don't get to shit up any quests I do.

>We're emotionaly attached to this because it brought us joy, and that's fine.
It's never okay to have emotional investment. Must I pull out hundreds of pictures and archives of people rightfully being mocked for their fee-fees? FYI, if you're going to say I'm a sheep, then you better not follow ANY laws. If you don't burn buildings and rape babies, you're a sheep by that logic.

>Maybe you're so disdainful because so far all your emotional attachments turned into bitter anger?
No Freud, my life isn't the miserable shithole I assume yours is.

>You wanted to make a quest about cute ponies and personas and have a blast too, didn't you? You could still do it.
Geez, you REALLY want to shit up my projects, huh? You're looking in the wrong place anyway.

>We'll be gone soon and we were never popular. People will just forget us, we won't forget each other because we brought each other joy for some time. But that's us, the world at large just doesn't care
You think you're so clever, trying to shoot yourself in the foot to hit me hard? Fuck taking things seriously, only filthy subhumans do that shit. You're all on the same level as a kid trying to ask me for a cup of sugar and world hunger, quite frankly, so choke on that.

>That's why emotions are good, they keep the little picture sane.
You keep telling yourself that, you goddamn reject from all respectable societies.

>They give us strength to face the world by binding some people together.
Who's the anime now, speech-maker?

Three parter, goddammit.
>>
>>28815033
>No, you don't get to shit up any quests I do.
>Geez, you REALLY want to shit up my projects, huh? You're looking in the wrong place anyway.

You're sounding scared. Igor dealt with you for a year and finished the longest quest on this board. You can't handle even a little criticism from us pussies?
>>
>>28815060
>Criticism
No, you scared waste of breath, you'd just fag it up with inane shitposting and "MAKE THE MARES KISS XDDDD"

If that's criticism, then clearly it's time to adopt the hugbox mentality. Jesus christ.
>>
>>28815033
Straightfag don't tell me who's speeches I can or can't like it was very well worded
>>
>>28815075
>>28815060

Stop engaging you chucklefucks. It's not gonna work, it didn't work before and it'll get nowhere now, we're not making another thread.
>>
>>28815075
I think you misunderstand. Speeches are garbage and those who make them need to be put 6 feet underground.
>>
>>28815078
Someone's frustrated. Did I strike a nerve, pussyboy?
>>
>>28815064
>you make speeches so your point is invalid
>makes a post so long it has to be split into 3 parts

Yeah, that doesn't make you sound like a hypocrite at all.

>>28815071
>Can't deal with shitposting
If you're so emotionless, you'd be able to ignore it. But you really can't ignore any slight against your fragile ego, can you?

Igor got shitposted all the time and pressed on. If you're going to pussy out because you believe we actually care enough about you to waste our time like you did, then you'll really always be inferior to Igor.
>>
>>28815122

Fucking stop dude, he stops by himself if we leave him alone long enough.
>>
Guys, i just had an idea
You know how making weapons out of personas was a thing in the series?
What if the Arcanons got weapons based off the ultimate persona from their social links ?
>>
>>28815163
Yeah but then we lose our Personas, and I'm sure we don't have the compendium handy.
>>
>>28815134
Sorry, I'm just having fun. I never really got into fucking with him before, so I never knew how enjoyable it was to push his buttons. Now I get why people had so much trouble ignoring him.
>>
>>28815163
Could you give an example?
I thought there weren't going to be more fights, but it does sound like an interesting concept.
>>
>>28815190
How do you know how fun it is when I have you held down? You've got such a grip on your ankles and you're not even trying to hide it. You redefined being my bitch, congratulations. Take your prize of getting red in the face and clenching your fists.
>>
>>28815201

there are most likely not having more fights in story. But most people here have accepted the canon that all of them still do fantasia crawls every now and then. Anons are bloodthirsty.

I wonder if Luna ever accepted to spar with them and just shekelled them all.
>>
>>28815231
Out of being stronger, or the Anons silently accepting that they can't hurt someone dear to them?
>>
>>28815249

Being stronger, I'd wager. They all know Luna's tough as nails and at least as strong as celestia, so if anything they'd have to try real hard to actually hurt her. But then again, just sparing, not a battle to the death or anything. We did do it with Dash and were serious at her request, after all.
>>
>>28815188
No, no, not their current personas, the ultimate personas for the social links they took the key for
>>28815201
Well, death would get a weapon based on dulahan, fortune would get one based on father time, justice would get one based on nemo, etc etc
>>
>>28815294

Is the velvet room even acessible still? I thought Philemon left to fight Nyarlatothep in another world so Igor and Elizabeth would've had to go too.

Granted that doesn't mean they wouldn't be able to just ask a blacksmith for something like that because they're a bunch of weebs. In fact I think I'm gonna accept that happened
>>
>>28815294
Hm I'd probably take an Axe with a dual stylized fishhook and rising sun motife.
>>
>>28815400
MO IS FOR MONEY CAPTAIN, YOU CAN NEVER HAVE ENOUGH!
>>
>>28815335
>tfw it was actually a gift from celestia, which she commissioned from the royal smith, with the help of one of the anons, who designed them
>>
>>28815414

In the end she gave us our ultimate weapons, then!

I remember Igor was considering her give us our ultimate before people went into the reaper hype.

Now, te question is, Awesome spiral torpedo spear, or some mish mash drill shield for Nemo?
>>
>>28815454
I would say nemo needs some kind of spiraling ice lance with a big built in sheild on it.
>>
File: lance & shield MH.png (209KB, 960x362px)
lance & shield MH.png
209KB, 960x362px
>>28815473
>>28815454

I gotchu fampai
>>
File: 691584_.png (291KB, 600x850px) Image search: [Google]
691584_.png
291KB, 600x850px
“Spike.”
“Yeah, Spike.”
“Gotta go with Spike.”
>They all mutter in agreement, prompting Gilda to finish her drink while Spike gives a slightly embarrassed smile.
“Okay, now- wait, nevermind, it’s your turn, right?”
>”That’s right, we go next.” Cheerilee reminds one of the humans.
>”It’s becoming difficult to keep track…” Farfalla mutters, resting on the ground after it became dizzying for her to stand.
>The mares (and spike) take their chances at the straws, and end up with their first Griffon Queen!
“All hail Queen Gilda!”
>”Bout time. Okay then, Princess Celestia." Gilda grins devilishly. "Tell me, what’s your biggest flaw.”
>The princess smiles politely and sets down her drink. “Well, I can’t disobey my Queen. I suppose I’ll have to be honest.”
>”My greatest flaw is my lack of honesty.”
>The room grows quieter as she confesses. “It isn’t that I lie, but I will conceal parts of the truth at times.”
>”It was easy for my Shadow to convince me to muddle the truth of SIHN. I often prefer not to divulge information that I feel would only cause unnecessary panic.”
>”Just like I kept the secret of Twilight’s ascension, the secret of the mirror, my past, or even tonight when Trixie sang that lullaby.”
>She sits and gives a subtle snort. “What they don’t know can’t hurt them… it’s a dangerous idea I fall prey to far too often. I even hide my own emotions.”
>She takes her glass of wine in a field of magic, gazing into her reflection. ”It’s expected that a Princess should act a certain way, regardless of how she feels. Even if she hates somepony, she should act with respect to appear responsible to her subjects. She should act with ‘noblesse oblige’. But at the same time, must never appear dishonest so as to lose the trust of her subjects.”
>”I’m sure I have many other flaws as well, but this is the one which has caused me the most trouble over the years. As I’m sure you’ve all seen the effects.”
>Gilda’s smug grin has long faded since she asked her question.
>>
>”Don’t beat yerself up about it, Princess. We all hide stuff, remember? Each an’ every one of us had that shadow of the stuff we can’t admit.” Applejack reminds her with an understanding smile.
>”I think you’re right about the song, too.” Trixie speaks up. “It means something to me regardless of the lyrics.”
>Celestia looks a little happier to hear that. “It’s really nothing too bad. But I’ll tell you what it means in private if you wish.”
>”Compared to some of the fucked up Kings and Queens we’ve had in Griffonstone, you’re practically a saint. At least you didn’t crash the economy.” Gilda shrugs. “Come on, you guys get to go again.”
>Straws are passed over, and this time a lucky Devil pulls it out!
“Nice. Okay, all you ponies, griffons and dragons gotta take a mask and wear it for the rest of the night. The anons without a mask have to finish their drinks!”
>”That’s all?” Sunset asks before moving in to get the Hanged Man’s mask.
>The rest of them follow suit, each of them picking the mask of their respective Arcana except for…
>”Spike?” asks Twilight. “Why did you take Justice’s mask? You’re represented by Magician. Justice represents my brother.”
>Spike shrugs. “I like Justice. It sounds cool! Sleepyhead over there won’t mind.” He motions to the magician.
>”Yeah, but everypony else took the mask that matches them. Shouldn’t you take Magician?”
>”Come on, Twi. You’re like a sister to me anyway! What’s wrong with me taking Justice?”
>”Because it doesn’t match!” the princess huffs.
>Celestia lets out a pleased chuckle. “You know, this reminds me. I once heard from Twilight’s mother she used to alphabetize her letter blocks when she was a foal.”
>Twilight looks up at Celestia in confusion. “What else are you supposed to do with them?”
>The rest of the room starts giggling and chuckling, the colohol helping to loosen their spirits as Twilight pouts.

(Next Lucky number will be 6)
>>
>>28815539
Forgot name on the first one but no time to correct it. Gotta rush out the door to meet some friends today to see Dr. Strange. Be back in a few hours, I'll try to run late tonight to make up for it.

Also Velvet Room is gone but Luna would probably make you guys weapons and shit maybe.
>>
>>28815561
Let us know how it is, I've been thinking about seeing it myself.
>>
>>28815561
I kinda like this idea >>28815414
They wouldn't need to be super powerful endgame weapons, the sentimental avlue alone would make us want to use them
Well, that and the fact that they'd be awesome as fuck
>>
>>28815561
holy shit you have friends!? just kidding, tell us how it is when you get back im not much for movies but if you say its good i might go see it
>>
>>28815553

And I like you too, little man. I think it sounds cool too

Alright, let's do this again! Time for a big one!

Celestia, Twilight, Derpy, Rarity and Cherilee have a dance off! Losers finish their drinks! Winner smooches someone of their choice

>>28815561

I was wanting to see it tomorrow, tell us how it holds up. I've heard it was mostly average but still pretty cool.
>>
>>28815553
Fortune
Let's see if this works
Still kinda wanna see >>28809810
>>
>>28815553
I'm rolling for >>28815608
>>
File: persona 5.gif (480KB, 500x375px)
persona 5.gif
480KB, 500x375px
>>28815626
Aw fuck yeah. I pass my straw to Justice!

I'd post a Baton Touch GIF but it won't fit, so here's this.
>>
File: YES BISON.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
YES BISON.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
>>28815626

TIME TO GET GROOVY

Mary's getting dethroned
>>
>>28815638
i was prepared for trouble but not for this
>>
>>28815561
> Gotta rush out the door to meet some friends today to see Dr. Strange.

You're going to be SO disappointed with the Main Villain.

>>28815553
Rolling for 6. Can we break the 4th wall hard? If yes then Your Majesty commands the Fool to read one of his lewd greens out loud. Your choice which one.

If not then I want to see these tryhards Justice and Judgement dancing "Sunshine, sunshine, ladybugs awake" ... while being almost naked.

Okay, that's humiliating enough.
>>
>>28815646
You'll never see it comiiiiing
>>
>>28815626
>>28815651

> tfw too late
>>
>>28815651
What did I ever do to you? I'm sure Justice did something, but why me?!
>>
>>28815651

>Tryhards

I take offense to that! Explain I'd do it anyway in a dare

>>28815638

Nah, Judgement can do it

Justice being King thrice would be boring
>>
>>28815676
I really just wanted to do a Persona 5 reference though. Guess I have make a dare, then.

Last three people/ponies to touch their nose must attempt to seduce me!
>>
File: no slap.png (98KB, 500x384px)
no slap.png
98KB, 500x384px
>>28815689

Wait no! I meant Judgement calls the dancing contest, what's wrong with you that you'd rob us the chance of seeing celly dance?

Give me that damn chopstick, you're out
>>
>>28815608
>derpy
Well, looks like i'll be dying from cuteness
I can live with that
>>
>>28815561
See you then, boss.
>>
>>28815874
so quick question after the reunion is over should we do it again next year same time same place?
>>
>>28816022
I believe most of us would like that, yes.
>>
>>28816022

Hate to be the one to say it, but probably not. It's been a blast but even just this one has been pretty circlejerkish, and it's not like we can expect Igor to have motivation to do it every year when he moves on to other plans and all

Maybe it'll happen though, it's just my opinion. Heaven knows that despite what I say I'd probably not be able to stay away. But let's try to be cool about this? Maybe swap steam names to keep in touch, it's happened a few times
>>
>>28815689
>>28815701

so is it gonna be boop race or dance off?

i was hoping to see mom shake it up
>>
>>28816022
I would say no. Swapping Steams is a good idea, and maybe a brand new adventure later. But I agree that CYOA reunions aren't as good as brand new CYOAs.

But I'll trust you guys and Igor to figure out what you want to do.
>>
>>28816022
I would like to see a new adventure from our faithful storyteller rather than regular "get together"s (persona related adventure probably, but not-persona stuff is fine too if done at similar level of thoughtfulness). Story ended, all post-bonus stuff nearly done, 100% completition really soon (king's game, last questions and some last epilogues), time to move on to the new game after we finish and cherish all the last bits and sillyness that left

Tho I'll probably try to draw pons, Gilda and Spike with masks that they choosed for fun, but I can just suggest it on anonpone later and I must find masks designs in old threads first

And about last bits, what would happen if Pinkie threw something in these "holes in reality in walls" in "Anon"\Luna Fantasia, Igor? I know, that sounds silly. But every other Fantasia could be somehow damaged or interacted with, and that one was something on zalgo level, "do not touch ANYTHING" level, and kinda linear due to that. And did we explored every possible nook and cranny in that Fantasia by the way, or anons missed something thanks to glorious "3"s get?
>>
>>28815570
>>28815591
>>28815608
Back from the movie, so here's my opinion.

I'd say it hit par for Marvel movies. The highlights were some of the visual effects (although in some scenes they were distracting and made it difficult to parse the action) and the resolution of the main conflict. The jokes were average, the characters felt like a bit of a retread at times, and the antagonist is fairly uninteresting, though his motivations are acceptable.

I give it the shrug of "Sure, why not." If you mark out to Marvel movies like I do, you'll probably get some enjoyment out of it, but I doubt this is ending up as anyone's favorite.
>>
>>28816914

Eh, good enough for me. Even an average marvel movie tends to be enjoyable

Holding out for Homecoming and hoping that one blows everything out of the fucking water
>>
Dance hype.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=030YECPqNu0
>>
>>28817209
>Not Dancing All Night OP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3jw89oIjmQ
>>
>>28808671
Any richfags that got Tokyo Mirage Sessions (SMT X FE)? I'm curious if it is worth the purchase.
>>
File: what are you trying to say.png (1013KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
what are you trying to say.png
1013KB, 1280x960px
>The straws are passed out to the ponies…
“ALL HAIL QUEEN TRIXIE!”
>”Looks like I didn’t need her help after all.” Trixie smirks. “Very well, NOW, WITNESS THE REIGN OF THE GR-MPH! Stupid mask!” she grunts, pushing it aside.
>”Ahem. The Great and Powerful Queen Trixie commands… Twilight Sparkle! Praise the Great and Powerful Queen Trixie as your superior at once!”
>Gilda gives a look that just says, ‘what else, really?’
>Twilight seems oblivious. “Why me? Wouldn’t it mean more coming from a Princess?”
>”You’re a princess!” Several ponies remind her in unison.
>”Oh yeah… heheh. So you just want me to compliment you? Sure! You’re a phenomenal stage magician, you’re indefatigable in your endeavors, and you’re a quick thinker that probably saved all of Equestria… no, you probably saved the entire Universe!”
>”Hahaha! Yes, it’s true… it... the Universe? When did Trixie do that exactly?
>”When you said, ‘You are a Unicorn’! You figured out just the right thing to say to help us figure out who was behind SIHN. It probably helped us more than any other hint we found so far! If it weren’t for you, we might not have been able to find the answer until it was too late. So thank you, Trixie. You really are pretty great!”
>The unicorn queen pulls down her mask and looks away.
>”I see. This… is sufficient praise! Thank you for your deference.”
>”No problem. You didn’t have to order me, that’s just how I feel about you.”
>”I believe it is time for the humans once more!”
>Trixie quickly gathers up the straws with her magic, and lets you all have a go.
>They all pull out their straws, giving them their first taste of King Judgement!
>>
File: whiteponies.gif (2MB, 1100x688px)
whiteponies.gif
2MB, 1100x688px
“Alright, let’s do this! Mom, Twilight, Derpy, Rarity, Cheerilee, five way dance off! Losers finish their drinks, and the winner gets to kiss who they chose.”
>”Woo!” Cheerilee shouts. “I got this!”
>”Hee hee! It sounds fun!” Derpy grins.
>”I suppose it’s a level playing field, since our mailmare is abstaining from alcohol as well.” Rarity notes.
>”Shall we, Twilight?” Tia invites her student.
>”I’ll try my best pri- I mean mother. That’s getting hard to remember…”
>”Alright everypony, DANCE TIME!”
>At Pinkie’s cue, the music starts up!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPf0YbXqDm0
>Immediately two things become apparent.
>Firstly, you can’t actually recognize what good pony dancing looks like.
>Secondly, you’re sure that it does NOT look like what Twilight and Celestia are doing.
>Both of them seem a bit unsure what they should be doing, and keep glancing at the other for reassurance, forming a recursive loop of badness.
>Derpy seems to be starting off small, dancing in a manner you feel aptly described as ‘peanuts-esque’
>Rarity and Cheerilee seem to be the most comfortable with what they’re doing, but their styles are a bit different.
>Rarity is certainly graceful on her hooves, and has a good sense of rhythm.
>Cheerilee on the other hand, is going hog wild, pulling off a plethora of practiced dance moves, letting the rhythm completely take her over.
>It seems to be a competition between Rarity’s grace and demeanor, and Cheerilee’s energy and shamelessness.
>They seem to be aware of their greatest competitor, keeping their eyes on each other as they step it up!
>Meanwhile, Derpy seems encouraged by Cheerilee’s performance, jumping around the ballroom floor wildly until she accidentally upends a table full of plates!
>>
>Two streaks dart into the air quickly, Rainbow Dash and Gilda appearing with arms full of plates, breathing a sigh of relief. “Careful, Derpy!”
>”Ah! I’m sorry!” Derpy apologizes while dancing away, falling backwards onto the alicorn duo and knocking them into a heap of bad dancers.
>They shake themselves off and laugh, surrendering the rest of the competition to Cheerilee and Rarity.
>The two mares have started to get into each other’s rhythm, dancing in a dead heat!
>They’re trading each other step for step, twirl for twirl, dancing faster and faster…
>But as the pace increases, while Rarity seems willing to keep up, her dress suddenly rebels as the long hem gets caught on her hoof, causing her to slip onto her butt!”
“Oooh!”
>”Owww! Oh dear, it didn’t rip did it?” Rarity looks back tearfully.
>”WOOHOO! VICTORY!” The teacher whoops loudly as the room applauds.
>”If I had known there’d be dancing I’d have gone with a shorter hem…” Rarity mutters.
>Cheerilee turns her attention back to Rarity. “You okay? Didn’t hurt yourself, did you?”
>She frowns and stands back up. “A bit of a twist in my left foreankle.”
>”Guess we all got a lil’ carried away. But I got an idea.” She clears her throat. “By the authority of the King, I bestow upon you… this.”
>She takes Rarity’s hoof and kisses her hurt ankle, garnering a bit of an embarassed smile from the Unicorn.
>”I’m sure I’ll live. But please, no more dancing…”
>”I’m surprised we didn’t cause more damage!” Cheerilee giggles.
>>
File: 1286616.png (1MB, 1237x1024px)
1286616.png
1MB, 1237x1024px
>The losing mares raise their glasses to that and finish their drinks as the straws make their way back to the other side of the room.
“ALL HAIL QUEEN TWILIGHT!”
>She finishes gulping down the last of her drink and sighs, “Okay, okay. I gotta think about this one.”
>”Umm… well since it is Nightmare Night, I guess that reminds me. Rarity, I want you to tell us…”
>”What was it like having Nightmare Powers? And do you miss having them?”
>Rarity answers while sitting down, leaning against Spike. “Well besides my magic growing stronger, it was a bit like having a… like a noisy moviegoer shouting at the screen what the characters should or shouldn’t do.”
>”And when you’re doing well, or at least doing what they want, they’ll encourage you and praise you.”
>”Sometimes I’d see bits of how the movie could end from them if I didn’t do something. Little visions like that.”
>”And on the full moon, it was like the whole theater was shouting at me. Cheering me on. And I felt so powerful it was exhilarating. I could teleport, manipulate bits of the dream, enhance my magic with the nightmare energy. But at some point if you listen to them too much, you stop being you.”
>”It was a fearsome power. But definitely one that can control you if you can’t control it.”
>”I haven’t felt anything from the Nightmare Energy ever since we saved Luna. And I do sincerely hope it stays that way.”
>”Same here. Nightmare Powers are pretty cool, but I’d rather keep Rarity Rarity.” Spike raises his glass.
>Twilight nods. “I’d always wondered… thanks, Rarity. Back to you guys, right?”

Lucky Number 5!
>>
>>28818019
>Tia's just as bad as Twi

Perfect. Tower, if Kings demands an arm wrestling match with Strength vs Lust. See who the cooler Strength is.
>>
>>28818033
Death demands to hear some scary stories from our non human companions. Scariest story teller wins a lolipop.
>>
>>28818054
Reroll
>>
>>28818049
I'll reroll, then, since folk are prolly asleep.
>>
>>28817994
>I didn't pass my straw to Justice with a walk-by high five
d*ng, if I somehow get it again then >>28815689
>>
File: tum-BEAR-ing down.jpg (88KB, 996x563px) Image search: [Google]
tum-BEAR-ing down.jpg
88KB, 996x563px
>>28818195
Holy shit.
>>
>>28818195
how
>>
File: IMG_0136.jpg (26KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0136.jpg
26KB, 480x360px
>>28818195
How do we decide that, though?
>>
That dance contest is all I could have hoped for. Gureato.

Okay, let's--

>>28818195

Overdo the nap and miss the roll, looks like today is Judgement Day
>>
>>28818285
... that is a good question.
>>
>>28818285
I was just gonna let Igor work his magic.

>>28818296
More like:

Freedom and a quest for light
Until the end the Judgement Night
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZUN89RaP60
>>
>>28818396
>>28815689
>didn't exclude the humans
you sayin' you like dudes?
>>
>>28818451
No but there has to be a cute trap among us, right? It's a risk I gotta take!
>>
>>28818458
Well I do think we all have no body hair...
>>
>>28818470
Neither do fish.
>>
File: IMG_0137.jpg (22KB, 259x195px)
IMG_0137.jpg
22KB, 259x195px
>>28818195
>Tricia, Tower and some other Arcana have to seduce Judgement.

>*doki doki*
>"J-Judgement, I-I..."
>>
>>28818601
>Tricia

An odd way to spell Trixie, phone.
>>
File: 662574.jpg (47KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
662574.jpg
47KB, 600x800px
>The straws are drawn…
>And once again the hour of Judgement is at hand!
“Alright, everyone here…”
“Last three to touch their nose must try to seduce me!”
>”What kinda stupid-” Sunset stops as everypony else in the room quickly touches their nose.
>”Shit...”
>”Farfalla and Derpy were second and third slowest!” Rainbow Dash points out quickly.
>”I’ll try first!” Derpy volunteers cheerfully, fluttering over to the human and landing carefully.
>She stares up at him with her shining gold eyes and smiles.
>”You wanna go out with me? We can eat muffins and watch the clouds! And I know there’s some stuff I gotta be careful with ‘cause of my condition, but I promise we can cuddle together all night, and pegasus wings make the best blankets in the world!”
>Derpy giggles a bit. “Hee hee! That was fun. Your turn Sunset Shimmer!”
>The unicorn walks up with a satisfied smile.
>”So. You want me to seduce you, huh? Well guess what! You didn’t say what happens if we lose! So hah!”
>”BOOOOO.”
“BOOOOO!”
>”Play fair!” Pinkie calls out.
>”Yeah, you gotta try a little bit!” Derpy frowns.
>”Or do you think you’ll lose?” Dash smirks.
>Sunset bites her lip in frustration. “But… ugh, fine. Let me try again.”
>>
File: 832862.png (260KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
832862.png
260KB, 1024x1024px
>She takes a deep breath and looks up at the King.
>”Look, uh… we share a lot of the same interests, probably.”
>”I’m pretty good at singing, so if you like, I could probably sing some of those anime songs for you.”
“And… well an older mare is nice too sometimes, right?”
>”I think I’m older than you.” Derpy butts in.
>”Uh, maybe. But… I-”
>Sunset’s face goes a bit red as she steels herself. “I know a lot about humans, okay? Just let that sink in. Oh right! Boobs too! I’m… pretty well endowed when I’m human, so if we can borrow the amulet… just… you know.” Her face gradually droops while she talks until you can’t see it anymore.
>”Yeah. I’m done.”
>She walks away in shame as Farfalla goes to take her place.
>”Judgement… that’s Princess Luna, correct?”
>Her horn shines, and the silk pony’s form morphs to that of the Princess of Night.
>The false princess’s eyes glow as she rises up and kisses Judgement right on the mouth!
>”Oh!”
>”Hey!”
“Whoah!”
>The deep kiss lasts several long seconds before Farfalla walks away, the transformation fading.
>”I think I’ve made my case.”
>Celestia seems to be wearing her mask much tighter right now.
>”So who won?” Pinkie asks nonchalantly.

(Next number will be 3)
>>
>>28818749
Farfalla was definitely the most intense, but Derpy's was so damn adorable. Random says the vote goes to Derpy.

Tower rerolling >>28818049
>>
If get then the mares have to drink without magic,wings, or hooves only mouths
>>
>>28818749
Oh my god, that is precious
Derpy, no doubt
>>28818752
Fortune
A volunteer must do an impression of the anon they're wearing the mask of
>>
>>28818777
Rerolling.
>>
>>28818752
(Still fortune, but rolling on the behalf of absent anons, so you can attribute it to whoever you want)
The last person who finished their drink must kiss someone directly to the right or left of them
>>
Reroll? Reroll
>>
>>28818864
roll for this
>>
>>28818826
One more before bed.
>>
>>28818054
Rerolling this
>>
>>28818944
Reroll
>>
>>28818864
rick rolling
>>
>>28818749
Can't go with Derpy because this was seduce, not charm. She succeeded at the former though. Sunset would make me spaghetti the moment she mentioned anime songs. But I'd slap those titties around if she was down, just saiyan.
I suppose Farfalla won by Dioing me. Wait a second am I now seduced by Farfalla or Luna? Oh god I'm about to stop thinking.
>>
>>28818819
Roll
>>
>>28819082
>I suppose Farfalla won by Dioing me
Can we get an edit of this?
>>
By the way, I do in fact still have a game I need to play in on Sundays. And... yes, it is the same campaign.

We have pacing problems. And attendance problems.
>>
>>28819179
damn same campaign for at least over a year thats intense. its all good dude
>>
>>28818752
Let's just say Sunset won. I feel pity for her.
>>
>>28819240
sure i mean she got so far and tried so hard
>>
>>28819278
But in the end...
>>
>>28818752
I know we're all having fun but... where does this story eventually leads to?
>>
>>28819809
Well... I might as well come out and say I guess, because I'm actually trying to decide whether or not to lead this into an actual boss encounter.
It could be fun, but I also don't know how long everyone wants to stick around. Otherwise, I'd be fine just finishing up the rest of this thread being just king's game funtimes.
>>
>>28819859
DO IT
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 268x265px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 268x265px
>>28819859
Please
>>
Alright, back from the hospital. What did I miss?
>>
File: KINGO DA.gif (3MB, 397x221px) Image search: [Google]
KINGO DA.gif
3MB, 397x221px
>"Well shit I crashed and went to bed earlier than expect and must've missed the round"
>Wake up
>No one rolled it

The King says, Pinkie, Sunset, Rainbow and Applejack must drink thrice and tell us their funniest story! Same as before, losers finish their drinks. And by decree of the King, the winner may ask any reward they want!

>>28819859

Do it faggot
>>
>>28819859
>That spoiler
I really hope that there will be some mean twist if you gonna do that like everyone who drink today gonna have dizzy/confused statuses until the end of that battle, as an example. And no one is stopping them from having fun as an post battle epilogue, to the king's game and to that thread

And while you here: >>28816575
can you answer?
>>
>>28819981

Fuck, reroll

>>28819979

>hospital

You okay there?
>>
>>28819986
I woke up this morning without the ability to coordinate my arms and legs properly, scared that I may have a brain tumour I called up a friend to drive me to the hospital, turns out I had an unbelievably powerful migraine due to my cold
>>
File: hiero.png (720KB, 900x1268px)
hiero.png
720KB, 900x1268px
>>28819859
Ready and waiting.
>>
>>28818819
Oh, right, and I'll try to roll for that
>>
>>28819082
>former
I meant latter.

>>28819097
>Farfalla as Luna makes out with me and then does THAT FUCKING FACE while realizing I got way more than I bargained for
Shit yes we can. And should.

If I somehow get it again, everyone gathers for a cuddle pile.
>>
>>28819996

>A cold so strong it doesn't even registers as pain, just inability to move limbs

Sounds nasty, take care

>>28820016

>Hierophant has been here the entire time

Play with us, faggot

>>28819981
dew it
>>
File: HermitCard.jpg (92KB, 425x650px) Image search: [Google]
HermitCard.jpg
92KB, 425x650px
>>28819859
Yeah alright, I'm in.
>>
>>28819859
as long as you're still writing I'll be here to read it so do whatever you feel is right
>>
>>28819859
You heard them, boss. Like Kos like the ride isn't over yet.

>>28818954
Didn't see a 3 yet, so reroll.
>>
>>28820339
>Like Kos
Looks*

Might as well roll once more. Fucking phone.
>>
>>28820343

And we got a winner

What are ya'll gonna do in the slow sunday?
>>
>>28820662
I was supposed to play D&D with some friends today but now I have a cold to get over so that sucks
>>
>>28820662
I'm riding home today, which'll take all day and kill my connection for awhile.
>>
Why is atlantica so fucking shit in KH reeeeeeeee

has there ever been a game in which underwater mechanics didn't suck ass?
>>
>>28821616
Trust me, friend, you'll wish for the underwater mechanics in II.
>>
>>28821657
There is in II... but only in one room. And that feels bad 'cause it feels really good

Nearly finished my stuff, but gonna post after Igor
>>
>>28821758
Igor's gonna be dead till either tonight or tomorrow, so an epilogue might be a good way to bump.
>>
>>28821616
Atlantica is better than some other underwater segments I can think of. But yeah it's pretty frustrating. Honestly I think the controls are not the biggest problem. The biggest problem is that it's such a bitch to navigate. The doors to the different areas all look the same and it's really hard to keep straight what goes where
>>
>>28821616
Wepl, i think we have our next cyoa idea
>>
>>28821877
*well
>>
>>28821877

Man, I was just thinking that, but shit would get out of hand fast with MLP, disney and final fantasy all in one go

Maybe a keyblade quest to find and seal Equestria's keyhole before DARKNESS comes, though
>>
File: ansem.png (502KB, 728x929px) Image search: [Google]
ansem.png
502KB, 728x929px
YOU SEE, TWILIGHT

DARKNESS IS FRIENDSHIP'S TRUE ESSENCE!
>>
>>28821889
i was thinking of a more birth by sleep style quest, three characters (anon, a character from mlp (probably twilight), and a character from eqg (probably sunset), experiencing different parts of the same story, each with their own unique styles
>>
>>28821948

That would be pretty rad, but does that mean the mirror is made of gummi?
>>
Every time an option to SUBMIT a document sows up. I can't help but hear Ansem shouting
>>28821928
>>
>>28821928
>>28821979

>captcha: friendship park sign
>>
>>28821968
In this case, probably
>>
File: XV.png (28KB, 175x248px) Image search: [Google]
XV.png
28KB, 175x248px
>>28821787
If you say so. Just didn't want to interfere with his green. First time doing something kinda big and with name and yadda yadda yadda

But before that: >>28821979
Damn you from the bottom of my heart (he-he), I can't unhear it now! You monster. And >>28821986 too
>>
>>28822377

You can't stop or escape it.

SUBMIT
>>
>>The long-nosed man flips over the first card.
>>”The Devil, upright in the past.”
>>”A prisoner of their own device. Addicted and reliant… there are many things one can lust for. Money, attention, power… these addictions can control us if we let them. There is comfort in letting oneself be controlled and leaving their fate to a Devil. And even when we think we are free… the darkness can draw us right back in...”

>And again, a two-week old being named the Devil, with a name which only his brothers could truly appreciate, tried to make sense of these words.
>That's the only thing he recalled related to his Arcana ever mentioned by Igor and his strange companion.
>And yet, he still remembered it clearly, even today.
>"Sir?"
>But that explanation lacked an important part: the positive aspects.
>And that lack of knowledge has scared Devil.
>Many of his brothers proved that they could do anything, pursue their own goals and dreams. Some even created new bonds and families.
>Lucky Strength somehow scored Octavia... or Octavia Apple, as she calls herself now.
>"Did you hear me, Sir?"
>The man knew that meanings of these cards can be interpreted in many ways, and everything had good and bad sides, but it was hard for him to find good ones with no hints.
>Everything was hard for him now, without voices of wisdom, knowledge and mostly randomness.
>And worse, that description also reminded him too much of an old Diamond Tiara Rich, his maybe not too faithful, but still diligent student.
>It sounded too fitting for her and her arcana in the past, but now...
>"Are these the history books for half price I see?"
>Devil snapped out of his daze and looked around, nearly spilling his tea over opened school-books.
"Wait, what! Where?!"
>"Is something troubling you, Sir?" Randolph asked, calm as always. "Once again, you are daydreaming and staring at the wall".
>>
>>28822580

"It's... it's nothing. Really, Randolph. I'm just still trying to get used to... a lack of helpful voices, so to speak".
>The old butler simply went back to his work, serving food and making a new cup of hot tea for the one and only tutor living in the rebuilt Riches Estate.
>"I see. It’s been a busy month for all of us. But if you're ever in need of somepony to talk to, you know where to find me, Sir An—Sir Devil".
>Hunched over, the Man tried too hard to not chuckle behind butler’s back when he walked away with his tea wagon.
"Well. At least I have found one good thing about it..."
>"And pardon me but, for the weekend, mistress’ classes start in ten minutes", said the old stallion, right as the human took a big sip of tea, while also closing the door to Devil’s room with a sly grin.
>"Try to get used to your new schedules, my friend".

Riches Estate, Tiara's room, Day

>”Good day, DVL!”, Diamond greeted her teacher cheerfully.
“Good day, D... wait, what was that?”, the man asked curiously.
>"Devil. DVL. It's not like only you can give silly nicknames to ponies. And your new one is way too funny".
"So, that means..."
>"No, I'm still going to call you 'Sensei'... when I feel like it, Sensei".
"If that's what you want, DTR", said Devil, ignoring her fake 'ech' and putting down all the books.
"Well, I'll be honest with you - this is our first tutoring session since I have moved here..."
>"And the first tutoring in spring too. On a weekend, nonetheless".
"You keep track of them better than me, you know that? But as I said, with moving here and not having time due to your house reconstruction... I'm not even sure what subject to even start with today. Maybe when school will start again. Or, you know, gets repaired, at least."
>"Sooo..."
>>
>>28822600

>The man sat on the floor, moving books on different subjects to puzzled Tiara. "So, I decided that today you can ask me anything you want. Anything you don't know, and I will answer all of your questions. I asked Cheerilee and Hiero for some books and learned what you will be studying in the coming year, to get an upper hand... hoof".
>Tiara just sat there, looking at these books and masked human on the cold floor. "Let me clarify that for you. You haven't prepared for the only thing that you were supposed to do here..."
"I didn't say that".
>"...and now you will answer any of my questions about anything I don't know, like a proper teacher, right?", asked Diamond, sounding way too serious for a Devil.
"That's... I did say that more or less, yet I'm not seeing..."
>"Promise me. That you will answer".
>After a long, uneasy pause, Devil stood up and did some strange moves with his hands.
"I Pinkie Promise to answer any of your questions, even the hard ones, about things that you don't know yet. Cross my heart and hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye. Hey, it's easier with a mask!"
>Diamond Tiara just watched him, and when he finished, jumped on a floor, taking her place right across from her teacher. Never once has he seen his pupil so thoughtful before, which makes him nervous.
>"What exactly are you?"
>...

>...
>That one question caught Devil off guard.
"Y-you mean like..."
>"You know what I mean!", Diamond suddenly snapped, rising up and pointing her hoof at surprised human. "All... that! What are you! One day everything became chaos, all these masked things appeared, and then you came to rescue, like a white knight from books and soooo cool, kicking them all left and right with guards and then disappeared, and then suddenly there are tons of you with masks like the masked things too, and everypony acted like that's something normal, and h-how is all of this supposed to just be wi-ithout s-saying or explaining anyth-thing!~"
>>
>>28822611

>At the end of her speech, filly stood, pressing little hoof in the chest of the man, breathing heavily and shivering, finding it hard to look at silent form of that outburst Devil.
>And the man, seeing that filly, outraged, determined, and scared, did the only thing that he thought was right.
>He took her into his lap and hugged her hard. Hugged until she stopped shivering. And started to talk again, much more quietly.
>"You are not my Anon, right? Not exactly him. Something... something happened to him that day".
>Devil just patiently sat on the floor, with Tiara in his lap, petting her mane and back, waiting for her to let it out.
>"No one randomly becomes a bunch of clones, aside from when we had many Pinkie mirror clones, but they all acted similarly. You, none of you do. You all are different persons, it’s subtle sometimes and really obvious others,but you all feel like him... Like him but not exactly, and that's..."
"Too strange to you. Way too big a change in your life and surroundings to accept it and get used to?", finished Devil, hugging Diamond Tiara even harder.
>"Heh. Guess I'm not the only one feeling that way, right?"
>The man sighed before releasing his grip to look at Tiara.
"Yes. You are right. About nearly everything. Have I told you already that you are way too clever for your age?"
>"About that", Diamond looked up at him with a small smile. "Don't take it hard, but you are kind of a big dum dum compared to him. Anon would never resort to something so obvious like "tell me anything".
"Says the one who still calls me “Sensei” and thinks that this is something bad".
>Both of them share an awkward laugh, and Devil released the less nervous but still uneasy Diamond, taking off his mask and toying with it.
>>
File: mlfw8635_medium.png (127KB, 640x640px)
mlfw8635_medium.png
127KB, 640x640px
>>28822580
>Lucky Strength somehow scored Octavia... or Octavia Apple, as she calls herself now.
Thank you
>>
>>28822636

"I don't think that others will like if I tell everything, but... I think you deserve to know. Not ‘everything’ everything, only important parts. You’ve got most of it figured out by yourself, about who I am, and who Anonymous was".
>Diamond Tiara wanted to add something, but Devil interrupted her, to her obvious displeasure.
"Some of these things I can't explain, nor mention, so I'll try to avoid them. But if they'll slip, do not ask about it. Not because they are a secret royal information, DTR, but I'm feeling that I'll get rains of megidolaons from one librarian for that".
>"Megidowhat now?"
"Aaand that's one of these things. To start with, I must first start with who, or rather what is Anonymous..."

"...and with the power of everyone's friendship, when we got a chance to come back, leaving everything behind, we came to life. But at that time as a whole beings, destined to be with the ones who helped us return".
>Devil finished his explanation, looking at a serious faced Diamond Tiara.
>"So, you all really are different parts of senpai. Huh".
"Yeah, it was really crowded back then. And sometimes silly, due to Death and others". Before the terrified filly could say something, Devil added: "That's just a name, like mine. We call him Mary, even now he is the same troublemaker, you know him, the one who colored his mask in pink".
>"Aaah".
"Yeah. But he's still a good guy. And others too. We liked to talk about literally everything, even in a heat of battles. And now... everything is harder without them. I wasn't even that good at words, unlike most of them. Look at me, even now I’m talking about my problems instead of tutoring you".
>Diamond walked up to Devil and put a hoof on him: "Do not even talk like that. My sensei is the best tutor".
>>
>>28822690

>"And I mean it. MY sensei. The one part of Anon who was dedicated to me, the one which I brought back. The one who is so dedicated to me even after coming back".
>Diamond picked up some of the books that Devil had nearly forgotten.
>"Look at this. You may not be the brightest, but you are finding time for me. How much time did you waste searching for these books?"
>Devil fell into his thoughts: "About a week, probably. Finding common books wasn't hard, but then I tried to search of more specific and interesting for you, with help of Chee..."
>"See? You did for me even more than you should have. Anon was a good teacher, but he had many friends, marefriends, and not much time for everyone, even myself, but you - are MINE, my one and only tutor, my sensei. My senpai, whatever it means. And don't you dare go around forgetting that, you hear me?"
>>"There is a comfort in letting oneself to be controlled and leaving their fate to Devil".
>The man looked at filly, before taking the books from Diamond Tiara and ruffling her mane with his hand.
"Yes, mistress. Thank you. That really puts my mind at ease, my clever student".
>"Of course it did, I AM Diamond Tiara Rich. And it sounds much better than mistress, so I order you to call me only that, you big goof. Wait here, I'll ask Randolph to make some snacks for us, then we’ll continue today’s lesson. Oh, and I’d like to see what you got there from miss Cheerilee, so collect all these books from the floor".
“If you say so, DTR”.
>Tiara walked away, while Devil went to do what he was told, chuckling to himself as he worked.
"Igor, you wordy nose. Couldn't just use something more simple, like "strong bonds" or "trust"..."
>"Oh, and, before I forget-!", Diamond looked in her room through open door, "I can't miss that opportunity with Pinkie promise. What does 'Senpai' and 'Sensei' really mean? Something really silly, right?"
"Um... Uuum..."
>>
>>28822735
>"Randolph, what is the meaning of this? Why is my daughter running around and constantly repeating that "she have seen a pie?", asked a clueless Filthy Rich, distracted from his work enough to leave his study.
>The two old stallions stood on a staircase, listening to the loud filly yelling that phrase at the top of her lungs accompanied by sounds of trotting hooves, followed by human footsteps and grunting.
>"It appears that little mistress finally found a way to get under her tutor’s skin, Sir", butler said with a small grin.
>After some moments of listening, both stallions flinched from the sound of something loudly being broken upstairs, followed by childish laugh and more sad grunting from a uniquely human voice.
>"Was that my antique vase...?"
>"..."
>"..."
>"I'll go clean it right this away, Sir".
Okay, that was awkward, strange, but I did it and it was kinda fun to try and write, re-reading stuff. And by the way she is not one of my fav character in a show. Not even close. Not waifu at all. But she was interesting character in the story, not at the same level as Spike but still fine. I did my part so I'm going to drop off that name until Igor continue with main stuff
>>
>>28822764
i liked it
>>
>>28822764
Thanks, mate. I'll archive it when I get back home tonight.
>>
File: gee strength.png (158KB, 341x247px) Image search: [Google]
gee strength.png
158KB, 341x247px
>>28822580
>>28822685
>>
>>28822685
>>28822580
>Octavia
Hey, get your headcanon away from that happily monogamous couple!

Really though, it's no big deal, especially given the dubious canonicity of the epilogues. But I did like having there be certain characters that just weren't interested in starting a relationship with you to balance things out. Lyra and Bonbon, Cadance and Shining Armor, Captain Domino, Octavia and Vinyl... yeah there weren't a lot. Chalk that up to most of the relevant characters being Social Links and an underdeveloped male supporting cast.

That reminds me. I don't think I've mentioned Rarity's cat once during the entire story. Maybe we should be wondering where that Griffon was getting his sausage.

>>28816575
Hmm, it'd either have come out of another hole, or disappeared entirely until you repaired the Fantasia by rejoining with Luna's heart. And the Selene Gaol was in fact very linear, both from a meta design standpoint and a symbolism standpoint. It all represents Luna's captivity in different stages. Even after the Elements of Harmony purified her, she still felt like she was "out on parole". Then Tirek happened and she went back to being a prisoner. It's all pretty boring because being imprisoned was pretty boring for her too. You pretty much experienced everything her Fantasia had to offer.
>>
>>28822979
Speaking of Octavia, I'm probably remembering this wrong but wasn't she considered to be a social link during the initial planning thread?
>>
File: oh man.gif (2MB, 477x271px) Image search: [Google]
oh man.gif
2MB, 477x271px
>>28822764

Good stuff fampai, good stuff. Glad to have you on board the epilogue train

>>28822979
>dubious canonicity
>>
>>28823122
I think so. I also recall Twi and Trixie being Magician options.

On another note, didn't Justice get some of that glorious Zebra plot with Zecora?
>>
>>28823685

He tried at the very least, nothing confirmed. Might've/probably has been rejected, same with captain domino because without the other anons to help support his spaghetti he's probably not as good at this whole business as he hoped.

Whatever that outcome might be, my headcanon is that he at least got in some of that zebra magic mumbo jumbo because I always thought it was the coolest shit whenever it showed up on the show
>>
>>28822764
>>28822795
I also like it!
>>
>>28822764
Good story mate, may your adventures be numerous and your pockets full.
>>
File: image.jpg (123KB, 500x738px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123KB, 500x738px
Persona bump
>>
File: incoherent rage.jpg (104KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
incoherent rage.jpg
104KB, 400x300px
>>28824727

>I would like to see a Matador with the Mahama ability.

Empress social link was fucking bullshit
>>
File: Scared Kumo.png (1MB, 1019x881px)
Scared Kumo.png
1MB, 1019x881px
>>28824727
>Been playing Nocturne on hard
>Game's kicking my ass but doing alright enough so far
>Get to this skeletal
>Turn one wipe my whole party
>mfw
>>
>>28824848
Mahama Matador was fucking worth it, though. No Andalucia made me sad, though.
>>
>>28824969
Get Nozuchi, Ame-no-Uzume, and that one Wind Magatama, and it'll be easier.

You'll also want to defeat Daisoujou asap and fuse him up.
>>
>>28824969

Use buffs motherfucker
>>
File: 283204.png (1MB, 1000x950px)
283204.png
1MB, 1000x950px
Might as well post that song's translation now.

Astel flinn ge~ lakesu~,
I~vo mushu suku sali~.
Se ye~ Ei~dolos kara~
Sukuna~ fumu daru se~
Daray mu bufushii
kumarona-ashii
Ke gen le~ a~gishii
Wafuku wafukila~
Daru ye~ pirapira~
Ye vashuivu ke kumari.
Ye vashuivu ke lasu.
Ke ye~ kuma vashuivu~
Suku~

Under the blanket of stars
Sleep now at peace
Our god will watch us
Until we wake
Out there, it is cold
and lonely
Let her warm wings
Embrace you gently
Look and see her shine
She loves you forever
Protects you forever
And always dwells within
Your heart.
>>
>>28825468

Notsureifsweetorcreepy.png

What context doesn't do eh. Thanks for the translating, boss
>>
>>28825468
Thanks for the translate. If only there was notation as well.
>>
File: at some point this happens.png (594KB, 728x1024px) Image search: [Google]
at some point this happens.png
594KB, 728x1024px
>The king considers their actions and decides.
“I… suppose Farfalla won.”
“Derpy’s was cutest!”
“I want to vote for Sunset!”
“Yeah, she’s like one of us!”
>”Goddess help me, it’s true isn’t it…” Sunset groans.
>Straws are collected and redistributed amongst the ponies.
>Rarity draws the lucky straw!
“ALL HAIL QUEEN RARITY!”
>”Ahaha! Finally! I’ve been waiting so looong for this!”
>She points to Trixie. “Your Queen commands you! Fix my mane. Now.”
>”I suppose it’s the right of the new ruler to overturn previous decrees…” Celestia considers, her mane still magically flowing like a tye-dye river even while puffed up like Pinkie’s.
>Trixie shrugs and starts to channel her magic. “As you wish, my quee-”
>”Ah-ah, not so fast, darling. I want you to fix it by hoof. A queen deserves to be groomed by her subjects.”
>Trixie huffs as Rarity offers her a brush and starts trying to untangle her puffed up mane.
>”Oww! Not so rough!”
>”Well it wouldn’t hurt if you’d let me use my magic, your majesty.” Trixie growls.
>”I don’t want excuses! I’m the Queen!”
>Trixie takes a deep breath. “As you wish…”
>”Need any tips?” Spike grins condescendingly.
>”I can handle it.” Trixie says through her teeth.
>While Trixie is dealing with Rarity, Pinkie passes out the straws again.
>Tower, bringer of upheaval, draws the lucky straw!
“About time. Let’s see this happen! Lust, Strength! You two gotta arm wrestle now!”
>”Woo! You got this, ‘Sug!” Applejack cheers out with a wave.
“Right. Let’s do this.” Lust nods, accepting the challenge as he pulls up a seat on one of the food tables.
>”Lust.” Celestia smiles from across the room. “Give it your best effort.”
“Hah! Come at me bro!” Strength taunts, sitting across.
>Tower counts them off.
“Three, two, one, go!”
>They both throw their full weight into it, straining hard against each other, leaning in and trying to force each other down!
>Lust moves first, starting things off in his favor… but Strength turns the tide, putting Lust on the defensive!
>>
File: tell me cause I wanna know.png (773KB, 800x920px) Image search: [Google]
tell me cause I wanna know.png
773KB, 800x920px
>The Lustful Anon clenches his jaw, trying to squeeze out every bit of power he has and pushes Strength back to the other side…
>Strength starts to lose ground, but another push flips things around!
>Everyone watches intensely… until Applejack rolls her eyes, “C’mon. Quit playing, ‘Sug.”
“Okay Honeybuns.”
>WHAM!
>Strength stops holding back and pins Lust in a single movement!
>Everyone cheers and applauds at his impressive display of power!
“Ah damn it…” Lust mumbles.
>”Not a lotta exercise up in that castle, huh? You gotta try harder ‘n that to pin an Apple!” the farm pony smirks as she leans up to kiss Strength on the cheek.
>”In that case, should we have a match? Apples to Castle Dwellers?” Celestia asks innocently.
>Applejack’s ego deflates a bit. “Eheh… I reckon you’d get me there. C’mon, let’s get the next queen!”
>”Might be a King!” Spike suggests. “In fact, since I keep getting passed up, my chances keep getting higher!”
>”That’s the Gambler’s fallacy, Spike. You got the same chance of pulling it this time as you have eeevery other time.” Twilight corrects him, starting to slur a bit.
>”We’ll just see about that!”
“Before dicemaid, the laws of probability are meaningless…”
>The straws are drawn, and it’s a queen once more!
“ALL HAIL QUEEN DERPY!”
>”Ooh! My turn! Okay, um… so I choose truth. I think I there’s still a lot I don’t know about all of you humans… so maybe you could tell me what your special talents are?”
>”It doesn’t work like thaaaat. They’re not like ponies, Derpy… but they’re still cute, hee hee!” Cheerilee giggles.
>”Maybe they don’t have cutie marks, but even if you’re a zebra or a griffon or a dragon, everyone has something special about them! Come on, tell me something special about yourselves!” Queen Derpy requests cheerily.

(New Lucky Number is 8!)
>>
File: worried.jpg (15KB, 520x678px) Image search: [Google]
worried.jpg
15KB, 520x678px
>>28826508

>special talents

uh.....
>>
>>28826508
Fortune
Well, i definitely live up to my name
When my luck is good, it's really good, but when it's bad...
Anyway, rolling for >>28818864
>>
>>28826461
I actually started to try that, but I couldn't figure out a good way to do it. I did have a rough idea of how it sounds though.
>>
>>28826508
Tower here, and I've got near perfect pitch and memory when it comes to music. Problem is that I apparently lost my medium term memory in exchange.

If I grace the throne once more, I'll roll with >>28818819.
>>
>>28826554
why not have everyone do an impression
>>
>>28826562
Even better.
>>
>>28826508
Hermit reporting.
Mimicry, in most forms, would probably be my special talent. As boring as that is.
If I see something interesting done, I can almost guarantee I can replicate it to near exact (enough) results.

Unfortunately this doesn't really extend to music so much.

Also this >>28826562
>>
>>28826588
Oh shit, Hermit got it!
>>
>>28826508
I've been told I get considerably better under pressure. Is that a talent?
>>28826562
I'd also like that.
>>
>>28826588
i guess there we have it
>>
>>28826554

So that's why you're working at the music shop. I thought it was because you wanted to turn it into a Tower Records.
>>
>>28826508
I am an expert basketball player. Probably.
>>
>>28826508
>>28826531

okay, well, I've been told I'm a pretty good listener/confidant and good with words to cheer or help out people. I don't say things I don't believe or cliches that don't apply, ("it'll all work out in the end" like nigga who can guarantee that) and here's the catch, I find that very easy to keep up. Apparently that's also uncommon. If I'm worried/care I'll demonstrate and that's it.

Dunno how useful that is in magical horse land where that seems to be more common but hey

>>28826588

>Lucky number AND dubs

Hail to the King, baby

Might I suggest that everyone drinks once before the impression? I wanna see who loses balance first It'll be either Twilight or Farfalla, who wants to make a bet on it?
>>
>>28826508
as regards to special talent.....i would say "luck" if that can even count as a talent
>>
>>28826617

Carlos you piece of shit you already had your moment yesterday
>>
>>28826618

We have 22 anons, can someone explain to me why we haven't gone to Fantasia for a persona-powered Space Jam match?

Shame on you all
>>
>>28826638
Probably because it would summon a fuck ton of reapers.
>>
Quick, what's your favorite persona song?

[spoilers] Dream of butterfly is the best. [/spoilers]
>>
>>28826651
>not wanting a Arcana vs Reaper basketball game

Hatesfun.png
>>
>>28826654
Mist, hands down.
>>
>>28826654
burn my dread
>>
>>28826651
>>28826661

>Reapers actually take us on on our terms and the space jam is on
>Every dunk that they make is a megidolaon
>every succesful dribble is a debuff
>every succesful pass an anon makes counts as healing

I don't care if it's non canon, I want it

>>28826654

Are we talking main series or overall?

Mass Destruction is funkalicious

But the dancing all night opening is just so catchy, I can't not love it
>>
>>28826654
Mass Destruction
>>
>>28826499
Jesus christ where did my spaghetti go. I'm too chill here Igor, IMMERSION RUINED!!!!!!!1!111!!1111!

>>28826508
The Cooler Strength was the victim of rigged arm wrestling. I'm on to you, Strength.

As for my special talent, I'd say supporting the underdog. It's right to protect the weak, after all. If I get the throne I'm giving the straw to Hanged Man: >>28826562
>>
>>28826654
No way I'm doing just one.

Persona 1: Dream of Butterfly indeed.
Persona 2 Innocent Sin: I only played with the remixed music, I'll replay with the original when/if P2EP PSP is translated.
Persona 2 Eternal Punishment: Haven't played and probably won't play at this rate. A shame.
Persona 3: BUUUUUURN MYYYY DREEEEEEEAD. All variations, including the beta version.
Persona 4: Fog. Or if I can use it, Electronica of the Soul.
Persona 4 Arena: Heartful Cry or Shadows of the Labyrinth.
Persona Q: Maze of Life, and the instrumental version played in the title screen.
Persona 5: I'm not picking only one here. Best battle theme is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TaNookXdh0 because IT'S FUCKING DIGITAL DEVIL SAGA OH MY GOD. Best daily life theme is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYsAVTQ53A8

Though, the overall best Persona song is Aria of the Soul, given that I probably didn't give an acceptable answer.
>>
>>28826686
>>28826588
fug

Also Hermit confirmed for Ultimate High School Imposter. ;_;7
>>
>>28826654
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ezTYZ0rQqw
>>
Special talent? I'm good under pressure. I once burnt an entire pot of stew, I not only cleaned the pot disposed of the mess but remade the entire pot before dinner time.
>>
>>28826679
That rendition of Heaven in Dancing All Night is just damn good. Man, that entire game was just fantastic.
>>
File: Best Waifu.jpg (288KB, 1024x1448px)
Best Waifu.jpg
288KB, 1024x1448px
I wanna mate with Farfalla
>>
>>28826508
I don't know if I'd call it a special talent but I enjoy cooking, though most of what I excell at are meat dishes.
>>
>>28826811
Bullshit, make a rainy day beef bowl if you're such hot shit.
>>
File: wellbangokay.gif (2MB, 480x270px)
wellbangokay.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>28826808
Dude.
>>
>>28826508
Drawing and origami. Don't tell DTR
>>
>>28827080
/po/ is the shit. You're my nigga.

Permission to change the Judgement/Death Combo Attack into Judgement/Devil?
>>
>>28827160
J-judgement. I thought we had something special.
>>
>>28822580
>>28822600
>>28822611
>>28822636
>>28822690
>>28822735
>>28822764
For you, my new friend: http://pastebin.com/1Z3kP2T5

Let me know if I messed up archiving it.
>>
>>28827578
I just looked at my epilogue again, god I want to dig a hole and disappear.
>>
>>28827639
You're free, as you were before, to edit and repost something better. I'll even replace the old for the new, if you wish.

Might be a good idea, since Igor's looking to pull over-overtime.
>>
>>28827281
Sorry Mary, but Leveler is a shitty name. Now, "Northern Demons" would be pretty tits.

>>28827578
I'll have an epilogue. Just saying that.
>>
>>28827804
Funny enough, Leveler is the strongest Black Magic in Lost Odyssey, where I got the name from: http://lostodyssey.wikia.com/wiki/Leveler

If the name's the only problem, it's easily solvable.

And, as alwys, I await your work, friend.
>>
>>28826508
well I've been playing Bass for 8 years which is one of the reasons I had Strength learn how to play during my epilogue, the other reason was because eqg AJ plays bass and thought there'd be some connection between the two but I neglected to mention that during the epilogue

>>28826654
it'll always be Reach out to the truth
>>
>>28827804
Post it. Or, you know, SUBMIT it
>>
>>28827812
>Lost Odyssey
Never played it. Also, if I don't have it as a theoretical Tier 3 skill, perhaps Unsung War would be good.

>>28827838
I'm working on it.
COME GUARDIAN

Also, throwback to when I was considering myself more of a Reverse Judgement. I was gonna go with Rapture but that's dumb, and Aeon would theoretically be Reverse Judgement, given that Pierrot/Jester was Reverse Fool in P4G.
>>
So we're agreed that for the impression contest Farfalla doesn't get to shapeshift, for fairness aye?
>>
>>28828345
Sounds pretty legit to me
>>
>>28826808
Seriously, that is so god damn beautiful. I'd set it as my wallpaper but I prefer darker backgrounds.
>>
>>28828345
Well, obviously.
>>
>>28827883
Friend, if you have a 360 and some couple hundred hours free, it's a damn good game.

At the very least, the Thousand Years of Dreams is the best set of short stories I've ever seen. If you don't have a 360, here's a link to a channel with them: https://www.youtube.com/user/ATYoD
>>
>Hook's boss fight/all of neverland
>fucking first half of hollow bastion with Beast

Atlantica is fucking forgiven, holy shit
>>
>>28829051
Is it just the first game, or the 2.whatever collection?
If it's the collection, buckle up, the next game's a bitch
>>
>>28829051
>he hasn't seen Saix

Oh man, you'll have so much fun in 2.
>>
>>28829093

Just vanilla KH1, but I'm looking forward to the 1.5 +2.5 that's going to come out next year.

I don't care if it's a bitch, as long as it has as much fun as those levels, because damn. Good shit.

>that tense as fuck atmosphere when you realize even scrub heartless can give you trouble without a keyblade

thank fuck for Ars Arcanum
>>
>>28829109
Trust me, once you start re:chain of memories you'll miss bad swimming controls
Everything becomes 10 times harder when you have to juggle movement, camera controls, and that card combat system
>>
>>28829262
CoM>RE:CoM
>>
>>28829262
>CoM
Took me forever to figure out you could just roll through axels fire wave.
>kid anon "What are invincibility frames?"
>>
>>28829286
Agreed
Really, the only advantage of the re:com is that everything looks better
But you can't really enjoy it when you have to constantly check your cards
>>
>>28829262
GBA CoM was better in that term. Mechanic wasn't too complicated (these "duels" in Re:...), and fixed camera helped to see everything in battles and on a field so you have more time to prepare and even plan your actions. Though I'm not sure if they could make port of that game any better at that time period, and how exactly, aside from adding some new stuff here and there to make it more interesting (which they kinda did?). I mean, the fact that they ported it alone is impressive, but original is still superior

Oh, and we really should add more ponies, even if we waiting for a writefag return and some arcana's to finish epilogues (and someone to take place of Spike's bro). 8 dreams without endings at that moment, right?
>>
File: IT'S THE FUTURE YOU'VE CHOSE.webm (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IT'S THE FUTURE YOU'VE CHOSE.webm
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>28829363
>Magician will forever stay as a soulless anomaly
>The lack of having an actual heart will slowly twist and corrupt him
>Magician becomes the post final boss, seeking to destroy all to finally be a real human been
>>
>>28829395
>tfw that's actually what Igor is planning, having Magician "sleeping" at that party and waiting
>>
File: 1477362095872.gif (1MB, 255x192px)
1477362095872.gif
1MB, 255x192px
>>28829403
>mfw he's in the fantasia RIGHT NOW planning to kill us all.
>>
>>28829704

>Unbeknown to all, Magician took Nyarlatothep's offer right before Universe Buster hit

>We were never in the true end but merely in the very long final stage
>>
>>28828745
Just to confirm Luna isn't here tonight right? I would really appreciate if we could leave her out of all the reunion stuff. I have an idea for something to do with her absence that relates to my epilogue.
>>
>>28829905
She's not here. Earlier, she was presiding over some Nightmare Night festivities. Afterwards, she had... other business to take care of.
>>
>>28829929
>... other business

The Fear is coming back.
>>
>>28829949
its better than the trixeing
>>
>>28829986
Literally the end of the world would be better than a repeat of the Trixienings. Those events broke up parts of the group and probably created the spark for the Justice Near-Crash.
>>
>>28829986
>>28830006
What were the trixienings exactly again? My memory is failing me.
>>
>>28829929
Perfect. her leaving suddenly for urgent business folds perfectly into my plans plans.
>>
File: love otaku.png (428KB, 600x845px) Image search: [Google]
love otaku.png
428KB, 600x845px
“Talents? Oh boy…”
“I’m pretty lucky, does that count?”
>”Sure!”
“I got a great memory when it comes to music!”
“It’s a little boring, but I’m pretty good at mimicking stuff.”
“I do well under pressure!”
“Same here!”
“I’m an expert basketball player.”
“The hell you are!”
“I’m a good listener!”
“I always root for the underdog.”
“I’m a good cook, but it’s too bad most of you aren’t carnivores.”
>”What?” Gilda interrupts. “Pinkie, you were holdin’ out on me with this guy?”
>”You can borrow him when I go back to Canterlot for school!” Pinkie suggests.
“I’m good at drawing. And Origami. But don’t tell DTR.”
“I can play Bass!”
>”Mmhm! Mmhm!” Derpy nods along as everyone tells her about themselves.
>”I knew you all had something special. Thanks for telling me. I won’t forget!”
>The straws make their way around to the humans again.
>This time, Hermit gets his first shot at King!
“As King, I order you all to do impressions for me!”
>”All of us? Might take a while…” Spike says skeptically.
“How about just whoever feels like it? Just a few.”
>”Very well. I can-” Farfalla begins, only to be interrupted by the humans shouting “No transforming!”
>She huffs a little. “Fine… I can do it just fine without my magic.”
>Farfalla steps forward and clears her throat.
>”Oh, hello! Is that you, Twilight? It’s so lovely to see you! How’s my favorite sister-in-law? Oh I just love being here with you. I just wish Shiny were here too…” Farfalla pouts sweetly.
>”I know he’d love being here just as much! It’s such a lovely evening after all. But you know, even if he’s not here, the love inside me is a bond between my heart and his that will never fade! No matter how far the distance, I feel the warmth of his love as our hearts call out to each other! Oh, how I love Shiny. And I love you too, Twilight, and I love you, auntie, and I love all my friends here in a platonic way which is love nonetheless!” Farfalla sings out dramatically, Twilight looking a bit miffed as she watches.
>>
>”I love you all, and I hope you all love me back because I’m just so desperate for your love and approval, oh I couldn’t live without love! Without love, what is life? I only wish I could take all those poor loveless souls and hug them and kiss them and shower them with light and love to see their smiling faces! Oh, I love… LOVE!”
>”You know…” Twilight begins. “There’s a difference between an impression and mockery.”
>Farfalla looks nonchalant. “I thought it was pretty accurate. But it’s all in good fun.”
>”Oh yeah? Lemme try then.” Twilight says, looking determined.
>The silk alicorn grins and steps aside for her.
>Twilight goes into the middle of the ballroom and throws herself to the floor dramatically.
>”Oh, my love! I just feel so… torn! About all the terrible things I did in the past, but I swear to you that I have changed!”
>”The guilt weighs so heavily upon my heart, the only thing that can ease the burden is your love and 80 kilograms of neightalian food!”
>”Oh, my love! If only there were SOME WAY to express the depth of my gratitude to you! Perhaps through constant inappropriate sexual advances and lewd comments!”
>”And what of the pitiful, I mean sweet, ponies of this world, can I ever truly belong among them? Is there any way I can gain their forgiveness and trust? Perhaps I could stop being incredibly condescending and rude towards them… oh what am I saying, that would never work! I should just keep showing off and acting superior while I mooch off Twilight and live in her guestroom because I’m just too deep and troubled by my dark past to get a job!”
>>
>>28830033
It was what we called the huge-ass arguments we had involving Trixie's Social Link that started after our Twi "Spend a long time with" scene.

The first one was a joke, at least to me, because people were mad that Trixie broke in and slept in our bed the next morning (not intentionally).

The second time was far more serious: after we left her alone for I think a week, she began to describe her jealousy towards Twilight and a paranoia that she wanted to get her. Two sides were raging about this: one side stated that this was too suspicious not to tell Twi, and could lead to danger. The other side argued that we should trust Trixie, as accusing her of crimes she hadn't committed yet was wrong. Both sides had good and bad points, and people were pissed at each other.

The real shit happened when Igor asked once more what our decision was, after we decided to check with the Velvet Room before telling Twi. I and I believe Justice, decided to trust Trixie, and another anon got pissed about railroading from Igor. But ultimately we didn't fall apart here.

That was the third Trixiening, where Trixie was almost completely haggard and was unprepared for winter. We had a really dumb idea about a party for her that we told Twi. She got really pissed off and nearly kicked our asses. When Igor argued with an anon about how telling Twi wouldn't have been much better, he snapped and left. This was also the time that Straightfag decided to break off and start his crusade.

Ultimately, the Social Link had a good ending, but I was a tough time for everyone.

Not that I helped, being a self-righteous prick who didn't want to hear anything about railroading. If that anon is still there, I want to apologize again. It's the third time, I know, but I was a dick for treating you like that.
>>
File: qu3cdMQ.gif (988KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
qu3cdMQ.gif
988KB, 500x281px
>>28830102
>>
>>28830102
The sickest burns, only by Twilight.
>>
>>28830123
Right right I remember now. Thanks m80.
>>
We catfight now? Mary, get us some popcorn!
>>
>>28830102
i think Farfalla is going to need some of this
>>
File: POPCORN MAN.jpg (647KB, 1252x1252px)
POPCORN MAN.jpg
647KB, 1252x1252px
>>28830321
Six bits a bag. But for you guys it's seven bits. Y'know, because we're friends!
>>
>>28830476
i wouldn't expect it any other way
>>
>>28830476
What a rip-off, you pink-faced asshole.

Two bags.
>>
>>28830501
I'll go no higher than 1 and a half bags.
>>
>>28830476
Am I allowed to punch Mary in the face?
>>
>>28830630
Are you King?
>>
>>28830668
No sadly.
>>
>Our two oldest waifus are about to have a go at each other
>Instead of trying to defuse we go "OOOOOOOOOOOHHH" and ask for popcorn

We're so good at this
>>
>>28830859
there are none better than us
>>
>>28830859
I mean, we'll keep it from devolving into a hoof-fight, but these sick burns are too good.
>>
File: tsuntensifies.gif (866KB, 260x130px) Image search: [Google]
tsuntensifies.gif
866KB, 260x130px
“OOOOH!”
“BURN!”
“CATFIGHT!”
“Seven bits for popcorn.”
“Tryin’ to rip us off?!”
>Twilight looks at Farfalla with a smug, satisfied smile. “What do you know, it was fun.”
>Farfalla puts on a diplomatic smile. “Turnabout’s fair play I suppose.”
>”Felt like Twi’s been holding that one in for a while.” Sunset says quietly.
>”Ooh! Can I try one?” Spike volunteers enthusiastically, running to the center of the room and pouting.
>”Hmph! Look at all you humans, you think you’re cool enough to hang with me? Whatever! You couldn’t handle me, I got a troubled past! I wear a leather jacket and play guitar! I grew up in the school of hard knocks and also the best school in Equestria! I got street smarts AND book smarts! I don’t like you, and I totally don’t like anime! Especially the ones with cool music and robots and posing!” Spike huffs while striking a dramatic pose.
>”B-But, uh, you like me, right? I mean, not like I care or anything! Quit being stupid! I-I’ll throw you out a window or something!
>”Hey, when do I do that?” Sunset questions defensively.
>”You uh, said that at the start of the party.” Spike reminds her.
“That’s our Senpai!”
>“Oh… yeah, okay then.”
>“My turn my turn!” Pinkie bounces excitedly.
>She clears her throat and growls, “Grr! Bastards! You think you can stop me? HrrgH!”
>”I’m the most powerful pony in Equestria! But uh, I’m just gonna wait for the next full moon so I’m even more powerfulest! And send all my thousands of minions at you instead of fighting there myself because shut up! I’m the strongest, pitiful bastard! HRAARHG OH WAIT TIME OUT HOW ARE YOU BEATING ME TIME OUT TIME OUT YOU BASTARDS!”
>>
>Dash is already rolling on the floor in hysterics as Pinkie continues. “You think you’ve beaten me? Well guess what I was only using 1% of 1% of 1% of my real power! My true form will OW STOP WAIT I HAVE AN EVEN TRUER FORM! Okay, this time for sure I’m going to AHH STOP TEAMING UP ON ME IT’S NOT FAIR BASTARDS THAT’S CHEATING! BASTARDS! GRARR!”
>”Oh wait, I just have to turn off all our powers! Hah, that fixed it! I probably should have tried it this way from the start! Now you really can’t stop me! What are you doing? Are you trying to stop me? Well I’m not gonna do anything because there’s no way you can OH DAMN IT THEY’RE STOPPING ME HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN AAAAAAaaaaaa…. bastards…” Pinkie flops on the floor, causing the room to burst into laughter. Though some of them weren’t really around to see Sombra’s defeat, the alcohol and general contagious mood pushes them to join in.
>”Ooh boy. I don’t think we’re topping that one.” Dash sighs. “Let’s do the next straws.”
>The humans pass back the straws, and the new drawing takes place.
>”FINALLY!” Spike shouts out, holding his stick up triumphantly!
“ALL HAIL KING SPIKE!”
>”Yeah, about time! Anyway… I think we’ve all had some embarrassing and humbling moments tonight… but I think one pony’s getting off a little easy.”
>Spike looks to Princess Celestia, who sips her wine calmly. “Was my confession insufficient?”
>”You mostly just made us feel bad for asking. So I got something else in mind. Could you go over to the humans for a sec?”
>Tia abides by his request, stepping over to the crowd of humans. “Will this do, your highness?”
>”Yeah, that’s good. Now, all you humans… by order of King Spike…”
>He grins sinisterly. “Start tickling her.”
>Her stoic expression breaks as the humans lunge at her.
>>
File: how undignified.png (11KB, 743x652px) Image search: [Google]
how undignified.png
11KB, 743x652px
>”Wait I-Ah! Stop! Aaha! Sttaaahahahaa! Ahaha!” she laughs, her composure broken in mere seconds as she falls over into a giggling mess.
>”She broke right away…” Gilda says, astonished.
>”Didn’t think the Princess would be so ticklish...” Cheerilee remarks.
>”Sta- stooop! Please!” Celestia begs breathlessly, her eyes tearing up.
>”Alright, alright. Ease up on her.” Spike waves his hand, dispersing the crowd.
>She takes deep breaths and looks up at Spike. “I thought you promised… you wouldn’t tell anypony.”
>”I didn’t.” he shrugs. “I just let ‘em find out on their own.”
>She clears her throat, cheeks still a bit red as she stands up. “Regardless, I would appreciate if none of you allowed anypony else to discover this aspect of myself.”
>”That’s right, think of what could happen if this information fell into the wrong hands.” Twilight warns.
>”Weaponized tickling…” Farfalla muses. “That would be a sight to behold.”
>”It could happen.” Sunset says darkly.
>”It does make it a little harder to take her seriously…” Gilda admits.
>”It’s nice to know! I can relate, I’m ticklish too.” Derpy adds.
>”Could be good for ponies to know! It could make you seem more down to earth after they saw you going all Supermare in Canterlot during the eclipse.” Rarity suggests.
>”I’ll consider it.” Celestia says, accepting her humiliation in good humor.
>”Okay, human’s turns again!” Pinkie says.
>”How many more will we be doing?” asks Trixie. “I’m a bit worried what Oscar might do if we’re gone too long.”
>"Plus some of you are starting to get a little drunk." Dash observes.

(Lucky Number will be 9)
>>
>>28831027
God Emperor wants everybody to doodle on the sleeping Magician's face.
>>
>>28831027
Fortune
Let's see if luck is on my side
Reusing this
The last person who finished their drink has to kiss someone to their immediate right or left
and if it's an anon, they aren't allowed to say "no homo"
>>
>>28830476
Do you have caramel? If not give me 3 pronto
>>
>>28831009
>>28831018
>>28831027
>tfw we never took Sombra seriously

Joke from beginning to end. Since the ponies started, let's have this turn be the last. Tower, if King, order Sunset to get four other folks and do the Ginyu Squad pose.

Dramatically.
>>
>>28831070
I'll roll for this too.
>>
>>28831055
I roll for that too
>>
>>28831055
Reroll
>>
>>28831027

I'not draaunk, you're drnk.

Okay, come on, bring it home. Trying again! Sunset, choose Four others and introduce yourselves as if you were part of the Ginyu force
>>
>>28831070
Reroll, then.
>>
>>28831061
Reroll for the hell of it
>>
>>28831070
roll
>>
File: Crynonymous.jpg (597KB, 1000x666px)
Crynonymous.jpg
597KB, 1000x666px
>>28831111
>tfw quads but no 9
>>
>>28831125
I'll roll this for the hell of it.
>>
>>28831070

>>28831113

Reroll for tokusentai hype. And yes, they need to involve the BGM. Either the Kai one or GINYU FORCE RULES is fine
>>
>>28831070
JUST
>>
>>28831070
>tfw no one will ever get 9

Reroll, with feeling.
>>
Does sunset still have the amulet? Also roll
>>
>>28831176
We have a copy Twi gave us after we gave the first to Lyra. Rerolling Ginyu.
>>
>>28831027
>>28831070
Also rolling for this!
>>
>>28831082
Reroll why not.
>>
>>28831070
come on 9
>>
>>28831055
ONE MORE REROLL
>>
Do it! And they have to do THE ENTIRE THING, not just pose!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3v30HToswDs
>>
>>28831055
I'll reroll this, though I fear what will happen.
>>
So the question in the post goes out to you guys too. How many more rounds of King's Game do you want to do, really?

before we move on to bonus boss
>>
>>28831199

NO

YOU RUINED IT

DELET, CHANGE ORDER

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 37 (4).png (428KB, 900x900px)
37 (4).png
428KB, 900x900px
>>28831199
>So different now, from what it seemed
>Now life has killed the dream I dreamed
>>
>>28831213
Let's have one more for the ginyu pose plz since FUCKING MARY stole this round.
>>
File: SON OF A BITCH FUCK.jpg (21KB, 458x352px) Image search: [Google]
SON OF A BITCH FUCK.jpg
21KB, 458x352px
>>28831213

At least one or two more

Until we get that tokusentai hype, damn it
>>
>>28831213
until this >>28831070
>>
>>28831213
I'd say this would be the perfect time to start, seeing as how we've 60-ish post left before we sink. Plus it fits with how Trixie's wondering how much longer it is.

Though part of me still wants a Ginyu Force turn...
>>
I vote that the next round be locked into the ginyu force introduction so we can finish up the king's game in a high note and then go ham on the boss
>>
>>28831278
I don't see why not.

So, quick question, how drunk is everyone, if you could put "drunk" into a percentage?
>>
>>28831278
Could we lock the next two rounds, i was gonna try and get all the pones to try on the amulet
>>
>>28831361
i dont think that a "bad" idea
>>
If we're still going rolling and sunset along we 4 other vict- I mean volunteers have to perform the full tiny force introduction
>>
>>28831361
I'll leave that to Igor.
>>
>>28831391
>implying I wouldn't volunteer off the bat

Tower, standing by!
>>
>>28831391
im game
>>
>>28831348
Easier to count all kings, all chars that failed kings orders and all mentions of "_ drinked some". I'll try to count and measure all that in cups after some sleep, if it's needed. And if it's really needed, can make googleDoc again

>>28831361
Oh. We had a copy of amulet with us...? I-i should have rolled for that...
>>
File: I've been waiting for this!.jpg (23KB, 376x238px) Image search: [Google]
I've been waiting for this!.jpg
23KB, 376x238px
>>28831391

My life has been preparing me for this moment

For the third time, I accept!
>>
>yfw Sunset nor the equestrian she calls can summon the bgm because they don't know the ginyu force/aren't that into it
>yfw the music starts playing anyway not because of them, but because of the sheer hype the anons are experiencing
>>
DOODLE HYPE
>>
File: kekttson.gif (2MB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
kekttson.gif
2MB, 400x240px
>>28831669

Fucking madman
>>
>>28831669
Poor Magician. Just another reason for him to fucking kill us all.
>>
File: stop dong.png (334KB, 240x660px) Image search: [Google]
stop dong.png
334KB, 240x660px
>>28831669
PIC. FUCKING. RELATED.

>>28831862
Just think, I could've picked Magician and only Judgement would be getting billied to death like this.

Wait shit I'm getting bullied either way, technically.
>>
>>28832056
Don't hate the pics, brother. It's all in good fun.
>>
File: monopoly-mayhem.png (804KB, 700x650px) Image search: [Google]
monopoly-mayhem.png
804KB, 700x650px
>>28832056
YOU CAN'T STOP THE PICTURES MAN
>>
>>28832072
I NEVER WANT TO SEE DIO'S MOUTH AGAIN FOR THE REST OF MY FUCKING LIFE

MARY RUINED MY LIFE THROUGH THE SHEER POWER OF "NOT USING MORE THAN ONE FACE FOR ANON"

FUCK YOU SO MUCH MARY, YOU'RE WORSE THAN PALE RIDER, THE WORST PERSONA EVER

OH DID I MENTION HOW MUCH I FUCKING HATE PALE RIDER TOO?
>PALE
>RIDES SOMETHING
I WANT TO RIP THAT MOTHERFUCKER'S STUPID SKELETON HEAD OFF AND SMASH IT WITH MY COCK, BECAUSE I REDEFINED "RAGING BONER" JUST NOW

PIC BARELY RELATED, IT'S THE FIRST ANGRY-LOOKING ONE I FOUND

you're getting memed u dip
>>
>>28832192
IF I SEE ONE FUCKING DIO MOUTH IN THERE I WILL SHIT FURY ALL OVER YOU AND YOU MAY OR MAY NOT DROWN IN IT

>>28832199
>filename
Wait a fucking second, did I just Carlos myself?
>>
>>28831391
And since Lovers asked, he's now a volunteer too.
>>
>>28832217

>sunset plus full anon pose

but I wanted to see ponies pose
>>
>>28832231
Hard to do that with only one amulet available.
>>
File: SCREAMING.png (191KB, 500x458px) Image search: [Google]
SCREAMING.png
191KB, 500x458px
>>28832199
>>28832209
>>
>>28832319
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
File: (stop).jpg (36KB, 240x300px) Image search: [Google]
(stop).jpg
36KB, 240x300px
I guess it's true what they say, idle minds shitpost

Maybe you guys shouldn't burn down the thread so fast though
>>
File: diego matches 2.png (231KB, 867x1400px) Image search: [Google]
diego matches 2.png
231KB, 867x1400px
>>28832373
I disagree.
>>
>>28832373
Like the whole Whopper and Pudding incidents.
>>
File: BURGERS.png (828KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
BURGERS.png
828KB, 900x600px
>>28832482
I fucking love whoppers.
>tfw we'll never eat one
>>
>>28832373
I gotta stop playing that game.
>>
>>28832507
You're gonna go blind man! Blind!
>>
>>28832777
Trips confirm Igor will masturbate himself to blindness.
>>
File: discomet.png (273KB, 2100x3490px) Image search: [Google]
discomet.png
273KB, 2100x3490px
One more bump for the night. Try to keep it up, fellows.
>>
>Judgement time is at hand, as he draws the fated stick!
“YOUR GOD EMPEROR COMMANDS YOU TO DRAW ON MAGICIAN’S FACE!”
“Booo!”
“Bullshit!”
>”Do we really gotta do that? I think the poor guy’s got narcolepsy or something.” Spike frowns.
“THE KING’S ORDERS ARE ABSOLUTE! NOW GET TO IT!”
>The humans go about drawing a face on Magician.
>Throughout the ordeal, he doesn’t seem to react.
>”Did he pass out or something?” asks Gilda.
>”Nah, he’s just kinda chill.” Spike explains. “I dunno what it is, but he just doesn’t do… a whole lot. But he’s really helpful! He’s been a pretty good assistant, which is good for Twilight with all her new duties. When he’s helping out, he’s like a machine!”
“Let’s keep going, we’ve still got some good ideas here!”
>”You got it!” Pinkie says, quickly restarting the coronation process.
“ALL HAIL QUEEN APPLEJACK!”
>The farmpony sighs and looks around. “Shucks, wasn’t really thinkin’ of a good one… well, maybe since I got ya here… Princ- shoot, Mother Celestia, I’d like ta ask, what were yer parents like?”
>”She has parents?” Cheerilee blurts out in surprise.
>Celestia looks down with a faint smile. “Yes, I… I did have parents.”
>”My father Sirius was strict. But he did love me and my sister. Our safety was always his greatest concern.”
>”He did his best to raise us, but he had his shortcomings. He did not like being questioned, and was very sure of himself.”
>”He also thought very little of non-alicorns. In his mind they occupied the same category as butterflies. If only I had known just how wrong my father could be… but I listened to him dutifully at the time. My mother Proxima didn’t question him either. I’m sure that was why he took her as his wife.”
>Celestia continues her story, gazing wistfully into her wine. “But she was sweet, generous, loving, and so very beautiful. I can still picture the way magic flowed through her mane even after all these years. I hope they are proud of what I have accomplished down here.”
>>
File: 1436654971467.png (29KB, 186x470px)
1436654971467.png
29KB, 186x470px
>>28833318
>”Do we really gotta do that? I think the poor guy’s got narcolepsy or something.” Spike frowns.

>”Nah, he’s just kinda chill.” Spike explains. “I dunno what it is, but he just doesn’t do… a whole lot. But he’s really helpful! He’s been a pretty good assistant, which is good for Twilight with all her new duties. When he’s helping out, he’s like a machine!”

Jesus Christ, it's happening.
>>
>>28833361
I'll laugh if the random paranoia ends up being true.
>>
>>28833389
wouldn't be the first time
>>
>>28833318
And if this is looking for a response, I say that they are most certainly proud. Even if a Father and his child disagree on subjects, he'll still love them for who they are and what they do.
>>
>>28833526
I figured I might as well give a chance to interject given that I have to keep going for a while because you queued up the next request.
>>
>>28833526
I'd agree.
Pride isn't something earned simply by following in the foot (or hoof)steps of your precursors... At least not in most cases.
It takes someone truly great to challenge what they've been taught their entire lives, recognize the flaws and strive to correct it.
Besides anyone can plainly see she's done great things.
>>
File: king crimson angry.jpg (56KB, 229x260px) Image search: [Google]
king crimson angry.jpg
56KB, 229x260px
>>28833318
>Judgement time is at hand
CARLOS, ENOUGH'S ENOUGH
>>
>>28833565
The amulet, or the ginyu force?
>>
>>28833873
Both since we need sunset in human form
>>
>>28834407
Neat

And I have a problem, can't find all masks from an year old thread. Or rather a particular thread with them. Can you all help and link it?
>>
good luck out there at the polls today gentlemen
>>
>>28835131
>implying I didn't vote early
Good choice on my part, now I can play Pokemon Sun without distraction! What a good birthday gift.

Yes it's my birthday and if it's not too much trouble, feel free to pick a random horse to wish me a happy birthday, Igor. No need to even write it, I have a plan.
>>
>>28835157

Happy birthday, friend

>>28834650

I don't think they exist man

>Less than 15 posts left

Think we can blow through the boss before we sink? Would feel weird to make a new thread juuust for the very last step
>>
>>28835169
We've never defeated a boss in 15 posts. I believe that Igor intends for one last thread: an overtime for the overtime, if you will.
>>
>>28835196
>Overtime for overtime.
Sudden death?
>>
>>28835367
...that's a good name for final thread.

>>28835169
There were, but I can't remember in which thread and can't find it now. And aside from boss at least judgement(Luna) going to post an epilogue
>>
File: theothermasks.jpg (152KB, 791x1011px) Image search: [Google]
theothermasks.jpg
152KB, 791x1011px
>>28835664
You mean these ones I got from Deviantart for the Tower epilogue?

If so, here's a gift for you.
>>
File: 1131648.png (198KB, 631x839px) Image search: [Google]
1131648.png
198KB, 631x839px
“It took a lot to challenge what you’ve been taught. Anyone can see you’ve done great things.”
“Of course they’re proud. Parents still love their kids, even if they disagree.”
>”They’d better be.” Sunset says firmly.
>A smile returns to Celestia’s face. “Thank you, everyone. Avalon was a wonderful place, but watching Equestria grow has brought me true happiness. Now I believe it is the humans’ turn again.”
>The humans draw straws, but it’s mostly a formality, as they’ve been colluding…
“Sunset, we order you to pick four other ponies to do a Ginyu Force introduction with!”
>”Gyunyu force..?” Fluttershy questions, looking a bit dazed from the alcohol.
>Sunset stares at you with barely restrained rage before turning to the ponies. “It’s… it’s sort of like… kind of like the power ponies but we pose… and we have to introduce ourselves. Uh, okay can I get Fluttershy, Rarity, AJ, Dash, and Pinkie to do it with me? I’d feel more comfortable with them.”
>They look between each other and shrug in agreement.
>Sunset takes another long drink of liquid courage and gets into a huddle with them quickly going over the plan before stepping into the center of the ballroom with them.
>”Okay, ready. Let’s do this!”
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qLxS-RyUuI
>The music starts up, and sunset charges magic through her horn!
>It turns a bubbling red as she takes three steps forward then pivots to the side, flipping her mane dramatically!
>”The dark warrior of harmony…”
>She raises her left hoof skyward, then touches it to her chest and swings it out to the side, unleashing her magic at the same time in a dazzling burst of flame!
>”Sunset Shimmer!”
>She grins and looks back at Dash.
>”... Yeah that’s really dorky.”
>>
>”Wha-?” Sunset steps back as the music cuts out.
>Applejack shakes her head. ”I ain’t doin’ that no matter how drunk I am.”
>”I can’t believe this! You girls are the worst!”
“Boooo!”
“King’s orders are absolute!”
“Obey your god emperor!”
>”Yeah, that’s right! My orders are the king’s orders, so you have to do it!”
>”Come on, girls! I thought it was pretty cool!” Twilight chimes in.
>”Fair’s fair! Come on, it’ll be fun!” Pinkie says excitedly.
>”All right, all right. Just this once!” Applejack concedes. “Let’s pick up where we left off.”
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qLxS-RyUuI
>Sunset takes her pose again!
>”Sunset Shimmer!”
>Dash flies into a somersault and lands with her wings outstretched, kicking up a gust of wind!
>”The fastest, most true blue flier in Equestria, Rainbow Dash!”
>Pinkie stands on her hind legs and twirls, then falls backwards and bounces forward on her tail like a spring, posing as she lands.
>”The laughing life of the party, Pinkie Pie!”
>Fluttershy blushes and steps forward, stumbling slightly.
>”A-ah!” She barely keeps herself from falling on her face, landing in a somewhat demure pose. “I… I’ll try my hardest to help everypony get along. I’m… Fluttershy. Is that okay?”
>Applejack taps forward awkwardly, standing and putting her legs out in a rigid pose.
>”The honest an’ hardworkin’ down to earth pony, Applejack!” she forces herself to announce.
>Rarity struts forward, turns, and flips her mane, looking over her shoulder.
>”The dazzling and generous seamstress, that’s Rarity!” she winks!
>The six of them group up and shout at once, “Together we are…!”
>”The Rainbooms!”
>>
>>28836072
Tokusentai! Tokusentai!
>>
File: tumblr_nilkkzBD0v1s5wnago1_500.gif (1MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nilkkzBD0v1s5wnago1_500.gif
1MB, 480x360px
>>28836060
>>28836072

THEY ACTUALLY FUCKING DID IT

10/10, team of the year all years! Beautiful. I knew we could count on you Senpai

So did you tape or at least take a pic of that, Mary?
>>
File: PONY FORCE RULES.jpg (378KB, 1191x670px)
PONY FORCE RULES.jpg
378KB, 1191x670px
>>28836198
You bet your sweet bippy I did
>>
>>28836072
>>28836419
Life complete
>>
File: 1288878.png (528KB, 1042x1024px)
1288878.png
528KB, 1042x1024px
>The humans go wild with applause at their display!
“Beautiful!”
“Amazing!”
“My life is complete!”
>”At least we all had to do it together. It was kinda fun that way.” Dash admits.
>”When is this party ending again?” Rarity tries to ask politely.
>”The ride NEVER ends!” Pinkie declares loudly, shoving the bucket of straws at them.
>The ponies pick them out yet again, and the lucky winner is…
“ALL HAIL QUEEN CHEERILEE!”
>”I won… hahaha~! Finally! I’m the Queen!” She sings.
>”Alright then, Princess Celestia, as your new Queen I order yoooou to come to my classroom next week for a lecture on Equestrian Government.”
>”Hey, you’re not supposed to give orders like that! It’s just for tonight!” Twilight protests.
>Celestia considers this. “Hmm… well a Queen’s orders ARE absolute. As a Princess, I don’t think I have any room to refuse. Very well. I’ll be in touch with my schedule.”
>”Woohoo! It’s good to be the queen!” Cheerilee shouts triumphantly as the ballroom doors swing open slowly.
>Everyone watches as Princess Luna calmly steps into the room.
>”Good evening, everyone. I hope I’m not interrupting.”
>”Sister? I didn’t think you’d be here tonight. Is something the matter?” Celestia asks.
>”Not that I’ve seen. I just came to ask Rarity if she’s… heard anything lately.”
>”Heard…” Rarity repeats, quickly figuring it out. “Oh, you mean from them… no, I haven’t. Not even a peep since the eclipse.”
>”I see. Perhaps it’s really nothing then. Everything’s just been going so smoothly… perhaps I’m just growing paranoid in peace.”
>>
>>28836817
Moonbutt's here!
>>
>>28836817

Maybe she'd like to join us for the last couple rounds?

The nightmares are fucking with Magician, calling it now everyone
>>
>>28836817
Personally, your 6th sense rarely lies to you: if Luna think's something's up, then it probably is.

Luna, could you try to wake up Magician? He's been out of it for a while.
>>
>>28836927
And about that, um, sorry about drawings on him. And that one. And that on a right cheek too... You know, let him rest for a while, Luna. Until we find bath soap
>>
>>28836975
No no leave it on. It'll be funny to watch him go postal with dick doodles on his face.
>>
File: 394.jpg (118KB, 367x316px) Image search: [Google]
394.jpg
118KB, 367x316px
>>28837018
>"Well if you weren't asleep, we wouldn't have doodled on you, ya dickhead."
>>
We've sunk pretty far, new thread? Will Igor make one or should someone else? Rush sudden lvl 5 legion against the boss in three pages?
>>
>>28837133
We can sink a little further before new thread, I think. I should probably get to work on finding a picture for it and constructing the OP though.
>>
File: To be continued.jpg (105KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
To be continued.jpg
105KB, 1920x1080px
>>28837133
Maybe we should start a new thread and go from there.
I mean, we are kinda drunk, I don't think we have the initiative on our side.
>>
>>28837133
I would assume no Legion, since Luna's not bonded with us, but I'm sure Igor's trying to wrap up the Kings Game before Sudden Death.
>>
>>28837141

>We get to see Igor's legendary picture-fu in action again

noice
>>
File: concern.jpg (19KB, 326x294px) Image search: [Google]
concern.jpg
19KB, 326x294px
Okay, well, while we sink let me say

fuck that ice titan, fucking bullshit spammer

>mfw got my ass kicked five times
>mfw gong outside and clicking the second "?????" cup expecting it to be the wind titan or something
>mfw huge fucking summoning circle and out comes Sephirot just smiling at me before raping my soul

I want off Mickey's wild ride
>>
>>28837172
Funny thing, I never actually beaten KHI Sephiroth. Every other bonus boss was my bitch, but that guy was too much.

II's fight is surprisingly easier.
>>
>>28837194
You weren't a dirty reflect spammer, were you?
>>
>>28837172
Second chance in 1.5 helps out a lot, and go and collect every dolmation for the aeroga spell.
Magic is your life line no magic=death, elixirs and ethers for items.
>>
>>28837197
For II's? No, I picked the "Fuck Magic" build, like I always do. I just grinded all the forms to get the permanent movement upgrades. Gliding saved my ass.
>>
A little gift, while we wait for Igor.

https://youtu.be/eHj1tJdc0k8
>>
>>28837194
>>28837201

Chances are I won't be able to beat him on an emulator either, here's hoping I'll be able to git gud by the time 1.5+2.5 come out.

Thanks for the Aeroga tip

>mfw went to agrabah afterwards and accidentaly triggered that scarab bonus boss
>got raped shortly after figuring its pattern because no items

Ah, yes, I see. I understand now.

Mickey's ride does not seem to have any brakes after all.

I thought only final mix had bonus bosses
>>
File: kurt.jpg (91KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
kurt.jpg
91KB, 1280x720px
>>28837245
I fucking love Kurt Zisa. That was by far the best bonus boss. Phantom can suck a dick, though.
>>
One has to wonder what kind of game design process makes Behemot easier to beat than Cerberus considering the latter can be pretty much the third boss you fight in the game

I mean it, Hades Cup Behemot was no issue. Cerberus? Ran like a fucking bitch.
>>
>>28837245
Sephiroth is easy compared to the Black hood in Castle Oblivion, the agrabah boss is more of a very long haul with his bubble shield, and the Wonderland boss is more frustrating and gimmicky than anything
>>
>>28837245
Nope. Just even more
>>
>>28837289

>Bubble shield
>Implying

Not being able to use healing during its melee phase is the true killer
>>
>>28837289
I've never fought Black Hood. Only played the PS2 original versions of I and II, and bits of GBA CoM.
>>
>>28837311
Was it you had to roll and pray you pass through?
Also being in the air if I remember right was just inviting a game over.
>>
>>28837335

No, more like you can squeeze in a combo, then he'll do a spin blade attack. You can get away before that, then once the attack is done you can go in and attack once more. Then it jumps away and charges. Repeat

In theory it's not too difficult, but it was my first try and those fucking swords hurt a lot. Also I might be underleveled, but fuck grinding
>>
>>28837353
End of the world low health exp boost while also grinding for ultima weapon material from playing with red mushrooms and killing neo shadows
>Efficiency
>>
>>28837400

End of the World is the world after hollow bastion? I didn't go there because I figured it was the endgame already and I wanted to explore
>>
>>28837443
You aren't locked there permanently, so you only gain from exploring.

Plus Chernabog's boss fight is fucking awesome. Makes me wish that I chose that instead for Moon's Persona.
>>
>>28837443
There's a room at the very end filled with angel stars and invisibles and with the encounter up ability exiting and entering the room refreshes the enemies. Doorways are on both sides of the room and this room is the last room before the end of the game and it has a save point.
The perfect grinding spot
>>
So new thread?
>>
File: evanext.jpg (18KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
evanext.jpg
18KB, 1280x720px
>>28837521
New thread!

And remember, there'll be plenty of fanservice next time too!
>>
>>28837279
Phantom's pretty easy though, once you can farm elixirs with bambi, and just spam stop at the clock.
Thread posts: 531
Thread images: 105

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.