[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think she's going to be like when she grows

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 8

What do you think she's going to be like when she grows up?

Is she going to play a major role in the series?
>>
>>28807394
Maybe in episode 200 when they show the future of equestria or something like that and the mane 6 are all settled down with children.
>>
File: WaifuMaterial.jpg (212KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
WaifuMaterial.jpg
212KB, 1000x1000px
>>28807394
>What do you think she's going to be like when she grows up?
A qt
>>
>>28807394
Dead
>>
>>28807394

She's going to be cadence 3.0. just like how Princess Twilight is Cadence 2.0(a).
>>
I don't think we'll see much of her unless there's a timeskip or time travel arc where she goes back in time to save her parents and equestria from certain doom in her timeline.
>>
File: IMG_3356.jpg (782KB, 800x1013px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3356.jpg
782KB, 800x1013px
>>28807476
>time travelling princess trying to change the future

So a pony Lucina?
I..kinda want this
>>
I remember an old theory that Starlight was actually the future time traveling version of the baby Cadence was going to give birth to. It's dumb but would've been hell of a lot more interesting than what we got.
>>
>>28807518
I member that.
Would have been fun.
>>
>>28807394
I bet she'll turn to darkness at one point.
>>
File: IMG_0005.png (60KB, 453x312px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0005.png
60KB, 453x312px
>>28807428
>people thinking flurry heart is going to be like her mother

Her mom and aunt wil try to make her take on princess duties and have a personality suited for royalty, but girls tend to hero worship their fathers and take after them.

Flurry Heart will more likely try to sneak off to practice fighting with a spear and combat magic to be a soldier like dear old dad
>>
>>28807720
She'll date Zebras?
>>
File: group photo.png (958KB, 1198x765px) Image search: [Google]
group photo.png
958KB, 1198x765px
She's already walking on her own
>>
File: topkek4.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
topkek4.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
>>28807830
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.