[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Jedi! You are surrounded. Your armies decimated. Make

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

"Jedi!

You are surrounded. Your armies decimated. Make peace with the Force now, for this is your final hour. But know that I, General Grievous, am not completely without mercy. I will grant you a warrior's death.

Prepare!"
>>
I give them five minutes with old Grievous and the W with new Grievous.
>>
fuck, clone wars was top tier
>>
>>28806045
>and then grievous slaughtered everyone in the throne room 10 seconds flat
Grievous was fucking rad.
>>
File: I smell a thief.png (178KB, 942x1024px) Image search: [Google]
I smell a thief.png
178KB, 942x1024px
>>28806045
STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM
>>
>>28806324
>>28806045
>I like overpowered sonic like characters with no depth, I am a small child
>>
>>28806045

Warriors death.

Because glorified tin can is capable of beating someone who can see the future, levitate him off the floor, or making him think you're not there.

That Dexter's Lab Wars cartoon was so shit and broke suspension of disbelief so many times I wonder how it was funded. Oh, wait, Lucas funded it after laughing at some Dex Lab episodes, no wonder it was crap. Hell, he probably insisted on making it WORSE.
>>
>>28806045
Why Gendi wanked Grevious so much?
>>
>>28808370
You are aware sith and jedi can do all those things you listed and more right?

Many of those powers you listed were shit tier compared to what veteran sith and jedi can do.
>>
>>28808370
In fact, here's proof that even the most basic jedi/sith would wreck almost anyone in Equestria.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Force_power/Legends

Suprisingly many of the powers are still cannon.
>>
>>28808370
Super-Grievous was all Genndy. You can blame lack of synergy.

I liked 2D Clone Wars for what it was but never thought of it as hard-canon like a lot of other fans did and then got upset when it was officially labeled as non-canon.
>>
>>28807014
>no depth
>Luke was literally a bratty kid with secret wizard powers
>Ben Kenobi was literally an old wizard man
>Han Solo was literally a space cowboy smuggler
>Chewbacca was literally an angry space monkey
>Darth Vader was literally a robotic spaceman wizard
>Sheev was literally an evil space wizard
>no depth
>>
File: ggrd.jpg (1MB, 2272x3088px) Image search: [Google]
ggrd.jpg
1MB, 2272x3088px
>>28806045
No, that's not how it goes.
>>
>>28808424
Twilight Sparkle is literally Goku tier, Glimglam is more powerful than her, and they have a Q.
>>
>>28810017
>Goku tier
Since when can alicorns destroy planets?
Also it doesn't matter how physically strong one is when psychics are in play. Sith and Jedi (when they really want to) can jack up a fuckers mind and make them squawk like chickens.
>glimglam is more powerful
It was a draw.

As for Q, The Ones are essentially Force Gods so they could give him a run for his money.
>>
>>28806045
I've got a better idea
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1UPccudqmU&autoplay=1
>>
>>28809572
cancer
>>
File: 726JGzM.jpg (39KB, 600x766px) Image search: [Google]
726JGzM.jpg
39KB, 600x766px
>>28806045
Still not sure how Grievous managed to kill a fuckton of jedi who could easily throw him across the room with the force.

But the clone wars 2D cartoons aren't even canon so I guess it makes sense.

Still made for terrifyingly dangerous Grievous that still chills me to the fucking bone when I watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIj7gIDFDe4
>>
File: 1392076376532.jpg (34KB, 498x500px) Image search: [Google]
1392076376532.jpg
34KB, 498x500px
>>28807014
>overpowered
>sonic like
>no depth
I can only question now, could anyone shove more bullshit into single line?
>>
>>28811757
to be fair in the Genndy cartoon he's disgustingly OP and runs so fast he can dodge the force somehow
>>
File: heresy.jpg (63KB, 599x599px) Image search: [Google]
heresy.jpg
63KB, 599x599px
>>28809572
Urge to purge rising
>>
>>28811221
Pinkie Pie can destroy a planet.
>>
>>28811221
>It was a draw.
no it fucking wasnt
but yeah twilight is nowhere near goku tier
>>
>>28812997
Show me the screenshot where Starlight 'defeated' Twilight, you fag. I'll wait.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.